PDA

View Full Version : Purchase doubts

apeterrr
05-13-2019, 04:38 PM
Hello guys

Perhaps you can give me some ideas.

1. I have the Gambler Eddie, should I spend the 4500 FCs to get the Angel ?

2. I don't have a Virtual XI or an Iron Maiden, which one is worth to go for ?

I really appreciate your thoughts.

Ip4
05-13-2019, 05:03 PM
1 No
2 I purchase IM Eddie because i have Virtual Eddie but i think Virtual is maybe little better for PVP...

Amarthir
05-13-2019, 05:34 PM
Angel isn't as good as Gambler, Angel is a collection piece like the Beast.

I don't have Virtual XI Eddie so he's who I'm going for. Both are about the same in my opinion so whichever one you like more I guess

MetalKing
05-14-2019, 01:53 AM
I've given up on purchasing tweedledee or tweedledum and 4500 frontier coins is way too much. If I had to choose between virtual xi or iron maiden Eddie, I would pick iron maiden because he is multiple attacker and would be better for farming.

Yup
05-14-2019, 02:01 AM
Angel Ed is a party supporter.. most of the abilities are to support the team. He's NOT an attacker really. His attack isn't anythng of merit.

Gambler is an attacker.... he does more damage, disables enemies, etc.

As Amarthir posted, Angel Ed is more for your collection. He's not as useful.

And Virtual Ed is about as useful as Angel Ed (or less).... go for Iron Ed first.

Olevipoeg
05-14-2019, 05:52 AM
Hello guys

1. If You have FC coins and have all cheaper Eddies and Alexander, Liliths, Gods from FC shop then why not to buy it. Or you want to be top 10 Gauntlet player. All other cases - no.
2. Gunner souls are much harder to get. I'd buy IM.

kgk56
05-14-2019, 09:40 AM
1) With good talismans Angel is worthy (I used him to beat the 15 gunner madness challenge)
2) IME

Blade
05-14-2019, 09:52 AM
1) I had some hard fights against him in a PvP team that had nice synergies. So he can be very handy. But I see no hurry, I am in the same situation and have not yet bought him
2) Iron Maiden Eddie, especially as rare G/A souls are almost non existent in the game at the moment so it is very hard to get him in other ways

apeterrr
05-16-2019, 08:37 PM
Thank you all for the input!

1. I am still not sure about the Angel. Although he seems less useful than Gambler I would still like to have him. Gambling for 2500 seems a bit stupid but 4500 on the other hand is too much so I will probably decide in the last 30 seconds lol
Anyone knows if the offers for 4500 will remain after the event ends ?

2. I decided for IME as you guys are right and he is much harder to get.

Blade
05-16-2019, 08:48 PM
I think (and hope) that they are permanent additions to the store! Otherwise there should be a "limited time" tag

blade685
05-16-2019, 09:20 PM
Hello guys

you have the good one i have 2 angel and never use them for now, keep your FCs for future 4500 is really too expensive :)

apeterrr
05-27-2019, 08:51 PM
you have the good one i have 2 angel and never use them for now, keep your FCs for future 4500 is really too expensive :)

Thanks Blade, I did, let's see what comes next to the FC store. I hope it is NotB :cool:

Liu
05-28-2019, 07:05 AM
Thanks Blade, I did, let's see what comes next to the FC store. I hope it is NotB :cool:

notb has been announced to appear in the heorics when he was released. See this (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11589-Hell-and-Fire-(Dungeon)-Number-of-the-Beast-Eddie-Debut!&highlight=number+beast) thread.

hold
05-28-2019, 08:31 AM
notb has been announced to appear in the heorics when he was released. See this (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11589-Hell-and-Fire-(Dungeon)-Number-of-the-Beast-Eddie-Debut!&highlight=number+beast) thread.

And he just appeared ... well in 4 weeks time - but he is in the list now and the good thing is: He is the only 5* in this heroic turn - so that means I will drop my heroic mythical soul and should get him.