PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Gauntlet Management

Amarthir
05-14-2019, 11:00 PM
This came to mind just now I thought I'd share the details.

So in Gauntlet, all our characters are sorted on a grid. Maybe have like 4 or 5 characters in a row, something like that.

When we pick one we get the option to equip them with Talismans, or take away the ones they are wearing.

When we wanna equip Talismans, they are also on a grid to conserve swiping.

Everyone get where I'm coming from here?

edsel
05-14-2019, 11:35 PM
5502like an expanded sell characters screen? Maybe 6 across and 6 tall could fit and once a character is selected it gives talisman options?

Amarthir
05-14-2019, 11:54 PM
5502like an expanded sell characters screen? Maybe 6 across and 6 tall could fit and once a character is selected it gives talisman options?

Exactly like that! It takes so long to swipe across and find who you wanna use when if we used something like this it would go so much faster.

Perhaps we could hold or long press a character and their talisman slots would show up where we could add or remove them. That would also save alot of back and forth time.

Yup
05-15-2019, 12:05 AM
Doesn't that jsut mean you're swiping up/down rather than left/right? The grid may allow you to see 4 more characters at a time, but I don't think that's a huge improvement..

scott-5496
05-15-2019, 09:13 AM
I think even a 'take me to X character type e.g. Gunner)' would help as the side swipe is a pain to do all the time.

Rory
05-15-2019, 08:54 PM
They already have some kind of technology in the gauntlet to filter out ineligible characters. (i.e. you only see magus chars if it says "magus only")

So, why not have that available in the "My Team" view in general ?

I.e. instead of showing all your characters all the time, you could choose to only show Warriors, or only Eddies, or whatever.

So you'd be able to far more quickly view and alter your available characters.

bort
05-15-2019, 09:17 PM
This came to mind just now I thought I'd share the details.

So in Gauntlet, all our characters are sorted on a grid. Maybe have like 4 or 5 characters in a row, something like that.

When we pick one we get the option to equip them with Talismans, or take away the ones they are wearing.

When we wanna equip Talismans, they are also on a grid to conserve swiping.

Everyone get where I'm coming from here?

I think a huge improvement would be to allow gauntlet talisman selection to be only for that battle and have access to all your talismen, regardless of where they are.