PDA

View Full Version : Shogun and S.E.E. Soul Frag Stacking

Nuke_Happy
05-15-2019, 02:26 PM
Asking NF for a way to convert our frags from the previous event featuring Sam. Emperor Eddie. As you probably know, just like in this event when you summoned an event soul you would get S.E.E. soul frags, but since they are technically different souls (Shogun vs. S.E.E. souls) all of the previous frags acquired mean absolutely perfect nothing. Could there be a way for NF to fix this?

Rigo
05-15-2019, 03:05 PM
I have same problem.

Yup
05-15-2019, 05:30 PM
They do this intentionally. They don't WANT you using older frags for the new event. They want you spending $$$ for souls/refills for the new event. I have 4 immortal frags from the last immortal event which I can't convert, can't use and can't get rid of.

Natasmai
05-15-2019, 05:32 PM
ive been hold on to frags from toons that i havent gotten, like NotB eddie... Looks like even if im lucky enough for them to bring him back in a new event, my frags are useless... guess i should convert to precious and clean up my frags page?

kgk56
05-16-2019, 08:53 AM
ive been hold on to frags from toons that i havent gotten, like NotB eddie... Looks like even if im lucky enough for them to bring him back in a new event, my frags are useless... guess i should convert to precious and clean up my frags page?

Once the events are done, I always convert the leftover frags ... they're litteraly useless after

Blade
05-16-2019, 10:18 AM
I still have the old ones. Mainly to remember, but I also hoped that some of the frags would return.
Interesting, we got different tries for the different guys:
12x Ramesses
16x Iron Maiden
16x NotB
16x Virtual XI
10x Shogun
12x gunner PDK
10x Musashi
10x the Beast

Moreover, I still kept 77 haunted soul frags, just to remember this was the craziest pumpking slaughter sacathon event ever :D