PDA

View Full Version : The Gallows Pole (Time Rift) - Debut of 5 new characters, including Executioner Eddie

Leviathan
05-17-2019, 12:11 AM
Executioner Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut!

From now until May 23rd at 5PM PT, complete event challenges in the Lord of LIght Dungeons for Esoteric Soul Fragments, Epic Souls, Cosmic Talisman upgrade materials + more!

We値l be running an all-dungeon weekend so you値l have plenty of time to complete all event requirements!

The Esoteric Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of summoning Executioner Eddie, Hallowed Eddie, Crusader Eddie, 3 new Hierophants (Sentinel, Assassin and Gunner) PLUS an exclusive chance of summoning the Magus Hierophant!

BONUS: Each Esoteric Soul summoned will grant 10 Magus Hierophant, 10 Crusader and 10 Executioner Eddie Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Hierophant Fragments guarantees the Magus Hierophant, 500 Executioner Fragments will get your Executioner Eddie, and finally 350 Crusader Fragments will guarantee Crusader Eddie!

Esoteric Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

Complete Event Challenges in the Lord of Light to earn Esoteric Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Esoteric Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
The store offers Esoteric Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Esoteric Souls contain the following highlights:

Increased Chance of:

Executioner Eddie (4* Assassin): True damage dealer whose damage can critically strike. Can grant Ascension to all allies for 1 turn if the target hit is below 50% HP. Can heal all allies based on his ATK and MAGIC stat. Fury removes Immunity and Invincibility before dealing true damage and inflicts Punishment and Perfect Heal Block on all enemies for 2 turns.

Check out more on Executioner Eddie in his Character discussion post! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11806-Executioner-Eddie-(Assassin-Type))

Hallowed Eddie (5* Gunner): A single target attacker who can provide a wide variety of potent positive and negative effects to become an unkillable machine.

Crusader Eddie (4* Magus): A single-target attacker that can remove Immunity and Immortality effects and inflict Magic Burn with every attack.

Hierophant (5* Gunner)
Passively prevents enemies from healing (except bosses). Can heal all allies based on their MAX HP, and grants a random beneficial effect to each ally for 2 turns.

Hierophant (4* Assassin)
Passively inflicts Perfect Silence on all enemies for 3 turns at the start of battle and reduces the damage all allies take by 35%. Can steal 2 beneficial effects from each enemy and inflict Perfect Crave on all enemies for 2 turns.

Hierophant (4* Sentinel)
Passively grants Endure and Perfect Immunity to all allies for 2 turns at the start of battle. Can remove negative effects including silver effects from each ally.

Exclusive Chance of:
Hierophant (5* Magus): Passively removes Increased Max HP and Perfect Health from all enemies at the start of battle. Can grant Invincibility and Immunity to all allies for 2 turns.

Magus Hierophant is ONLY available in the Esoteric Soul, and after this event, they will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

druid138
05-17-2019, 12:12 AM
Take my ironite.

infinite dreamer
05-17-2019, 12:46 AM
Do we think this event will overlap with the Warrior Hierophant fragment event? Might make more sense to grind it then.

Yup
05-17-2019, 12:54 AM
The Hierophants are WAY better than the Ed...... just saying... they are going to shake up PVP.

druid138
05-17-2019, 01:17 AM
Do we think this event will overlap with the Warrior Hierophant fragment event? Might make more sense to grind it then.

The timing will probably overlap. But, there is no guarantee that the Warrior fragment event will be in LoL. For instance, the Blue Shinobi fragment event was in BNW. And, this character set release is very similar to that one in terms of the character set, exclusivity, and attainabilty details.

Muzzleloader
05-17-2019, 01:19 AM
This event will show who gets the lucky drops or spends alot of ironite.

infinite dreamer
05-17-2019, 01:34 AM
The timing will probably overlap. But, there is no guarantee that the Warrior fragment event will be in LoL. For instance, the Blue Shinobi fragment event was in BNW. And, this character set release is very similar to that one in terms of the character set, exclusivity, and attainabilty details.

Good point!

Iced_Earth
05-17-2019, 02:07 AM
Drop chances seems pretty high. 30 souls gave me
Exe Edd 1x, 2x blue priest, 1x purple priest, crusader ed, hallowed ed

Green priest through heroic sentinel Soul, only the gunner priest eludes me

thealchemist
05-17-2019, 03:45 AM
Just when I was thinking "yanno there just aren't enough events on at the moment.....I could really do with some more grinding" the devs just made all my dreams come true... :rolleyes: Fuck me I still haven't even finished with the dungeon, have they added a feature where you can grind in two places at once???!!

I notice the new Eddie isn't available in the immortal soul, but is in all other class specific souls as he should be. I guess the immortal is still classified as an event soul....seeing how there are so many events overlapping at the moment, I would think this one will overlap somewhat with the fragment event but with this game there are never any guarantees :/

Bakura
05-17-2019, 03:56 AM
Drop chances seems pretty high. 30 souls gave me
Exe Edd 1x, 2x blue priest, 1x purple priest, crusader ed, hallowed ed

Green priest through heroic sentinel Soul, only the gunner priest eludes me

Dude, thats awesome. I hope chances are pretty good. Usually, in this 750 frag to get the new, great, rare guy (ie:Ferryman, NOTB) it's almost certain to have to buy more than the majority of frags.
Good luck Troopers!

Muzzleloader
05-17-2019, 04:06 AM
Most LoL events only last 3 days that include red, blue and green classes. If you dont play LoL for the next 2 days so you can complete the dungeon event you still have 5 days for the LoL event. This gives you more time and includes yellow and purple class which is unusual. Since they are having an all dungeon event weekend if you miss the red, green, and blue missions while completing the dungeon you will get a second chance.

Liebhild
05-17-2019, 04:45 AM
Good, that those NF-[moderator] stand to what they promise: Less Toons and less events

What I really would like to write, would give me a ban.

Shaolin85london
05-17-2019, 06:36 AM
Good, that those NF-[moderator] stand to what they promise: Less Toons and less events

Lmaooo 😂😂😂😂

hold
05-17-2019, 06:40 AM

Thankfully they have slowed down otherwise we would see 7 new chars a day plus 13 talisman sets a week.

I pulled the green Hierophant and put it into the grind gang to level up. I don't know what he had for breakfast but a 4* level 7 with no talismans at all heals all allies for 38000+ HPs on his power move. It's not even stated that he heals but that he revives an random alliy with full HP. Might be one of the rare bugs in the game or I have (again) no clue what triggers what.

P.S: If I want to expand my char slots I now need to swipe 40+ times left. Same goes if I need a purple character in Gauntlet. #UIFail - and more characters don't do this UI any favors - just saying. I was thinking about getting a professional swiper to operate the game for me. But they charge 1 Cent per swipe - I would be ruined by the end of the week.

Yup
05-17-2019, 07:16 AM
I'll do it for 0.5「 per swipe.

I'll be a millionaire by week's end!!!!!!

Esquatcho
05-17-2019, 07:22 AM
Most LoL events only last 3 days that include red, blue and green classes. If you dont play LoL for the next 2 days so you can complete the dungeon event you still have 5 days for the LoL event. This gives you more time and includes yellow and purple class which is unusual. Since they are having an all dungeon event weekend if you miss the red, green, and blue missions while completing the dungeon you will get a second chance.

Ah, was wondering about that. My problem is that Im away over the weekend in a zone with no mobile reception! So the individual mission on Saturday (green?) Ill miss and maybe the assassin/gunner on the weekend :(

Liu
05-17-2019, 07:24 AM
Here are the odds for pulling one of the highlights if you drop x souls:

x 4* 5*
1 5.4% 1.54%
5 24.24% 7.47%
10 42.61% 14.38%
25 75.05% 32.17%
50 93.77% 53.99%
100 99.61% 78.83%

druid138
05-17-2019, 07:27 AM
hold / Yup - probably the funniest consecutive posts in the history of the Forum.

Bakura
05-17-2019, 07:32 AM
I dropped 11 event souls and got squat.
I dropped 7 Rare G/A souls and got Ass. Heirophant.
It's cool Executioner Ed is available in Ass. Souls too.
This event soul is just necessary for the M. Heiro, which looks bad ass.

Banished
05-17-2019, 08:09 AM
Pulled out another Hallowed Eddie. good for the next sacrifice event.

Beddie
05-17-2019, 09:13 AM
Finally an event that contains souls that's not terrible

scott-5496
05-17-2019, 09:34 AM
Blimey that is a shed load of new characters! Hopefully, a bit more chance to get one or some of them! I will be trying my best to max my chances on this one as I tend to go all in on these and other frag events...if I can and thankfully I have plenty ironite from not using it to buy anythign!

Blade
05-17-2019, 09:44 AM
I will be trying my best to max my chances on this one as I tend to go all in on these and other frag events...if I can and thankfully I have plenty ironite from not using it to buy anythign!

But how to do so? Event frags don't drop for runs, just from the challenges, right? So we have 10 tries and that's it!?

scott-5496
05-17-2019, 09:47 AM
But how to do so? Event frags don't drop for runs, just from the challenges, right? So we have 10 tries and that's it!?

Oh I just assumed it was! Oh well I can hold onto resources then but it seems an odd one to offer so many characters but only have 10 goes at getting them? I have not even started this event yet as I was out for most of yesterday and only had time for troopers and quests.

Blade
05-17-2019, 09:55 AM
I hoped I was wrong, damn! But the good thing is, only 1 of the new characters is event soul exclusive and will be featured in Heroics then!

hold
05-17-2019, 10:12 AM
I'll do it for 0.5「 per swipe.

I'll be a millionaire by week's end!!!!!!

1 $DOGE and I'm thinking about it ... :cool:

Nicko
05-17-2019, 12:25 PM
Looking at the Hierophants it appears Maiden is having a crossover event with Ghost...

Blade
05-17-2019, 01:34 PM
P.S: If I want to expand my char slots I now need to swipe 40+ times left. Same goes if I need a purple character in Gauntlet. #UIFail - and more characters don't do this UI any favors - just saying. I was thinking about getting a professional swiper to operate the game for me. But they charge 1 Cent per swipe - I would be ruined by the end of the week.

Hilarious!!!

If only this guy could also swipe....

gogosox40
05-17-2019, 02:01 PM
Looking at the Hierophants it appears Maiden is having a crossover event with Ghost...

Speaking of Ghost. I am seeing them tomorrow at the Chicago Open Air fest. I can't stand that band and I think they suck. I'm going just to see System of a Down.

URock
05-17-2019, 02:04 PM
Bought 3 packs a 10 souls and got...nothing. The challenges will give me enough fragments for the new Eddie, but I don't waste my Ironite to get the other toons. Today they seem strong and tomorrow they will be nerved to the ground, so it doesn't matter.

URock
05-17-2019, 02:09 PM
Drop chances seems pretty high.

ah...NO...they are NOT!

Yup
05-17-2019, 02:32 PM
I hoped I was wrong, damn! But the good thing is, only 1 of the new characters is event soul exclusive and will be featured in Heroics then!

Except I've been trying to get Daedalus from heroics for .. like.... months .... since he was first released.... 2 rounds of heroics and the original event, hundreds of souls..... still nuthin.

I did 4 10 packs... got ExEd x3, A Hierophant x2, and S Hierophant... had enough frags for M Hierophant.... then pulled G Hierophant from a Gunner Mythical soul (lucky).... waiting on Warrior... and more skill shards...

Thus far, G and A Hierophant seem the best. Not sure if M Hierophant is worth the chase really. Except he can wear Primordials. Which is different for a Magus character. Not that Primordials are that imperative any more. But well 5 yellow talismans are doable as well.

-------------------------------------

1 $DOGE and I'm thinking about it ... :cool:

Don't think .. DO!!!!

My swipe skills are unprecedented. I've been swiping for years and no one swipes better than I swipe. One finger, two fingers, no fingers.. I can swipe it all !! You'll never be as pleased with your swiping as when Yup is doing it for you! Bonded and insured to always swipe correctly.

Hurry, spots are limited. Don't miss out on this ultimate swipe opportunity!!!

Join now and ask about our special 5 swipes for the price of 4 deal! That's right, just 2「 gets you 5 full swipes - left OR right!

Blade
05-17-2019, 03:00 PM
Except I've been trying to get Daedalus from heroics for .. like.... months .... since he was first released.... 2 rounds of heroics and the original event, hundreds of souls..... still nuthin.

Well that is some severe bad luck then, sorry mate! I was lucky enough to get all missing characters from heroics so far. "Bad luck" record are 170 souls needed for Musashi, but then it was the craziest drop luck ever, getting 2x 5* and 3x 4* characters from a stack of 10 heroics!

I did 4 10 packs... got ExEd x3, A Hierophant x2, and S Hierophant... had enough frags for M Hierophant.... then pulled G Hierophant from a Gunner Mythical soul (lucky).... waiting on Warrior... and more skill shards...

Wow, that's massive! 3600 Ironite! As I do not spend money anymore, there is no way I gonna spend that much Ironite for gambling. For me it is not that important to have all new things as soon as possible.
One thing I don't understand: how do you have 750 frags for the Magus Pope by opening "only" 40 souls, which should leave you with 400 frags?

Volrath
05-17-2019, 03:04 PM

I feel pretty confident that's how it will turn out. A lot of ironite is going to be used in the next week or so. Minazuki was worth the effort and if the other hierophants are an indication, this guy will be too.

Natasmai
05-17-2019, 03:13 PM

Thus far, G and A Hierophant seem the best. Not sure if M Hierophant is worth the chase really. Except he can wear Primordials. Which is different for a Magus character. Not that Primordials are that imperative any more. But well 5 yellow talismans are doable as well.

-------------------------------------

Don't think .. DO!!!!

My swipe skills are unprecedented. I've been swiping for years and no one swipes better than I swipe. One finger, two fingers, no fingers.. I can swipe it all !! You'll never be as pleased with your swiping as when Yup is doing it for you! Bonded and insured to always swipe correctly.

Hurry, spots are limited. Don't miss out on this ultimate swipe opportunity!!!

Join now and ask about our special 5 swipes for the price of 4 deal! That's right, just 2「 gets you 5 full swipes - left OR right!

You are now obsolete, YUP!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaoDfOaYF4w

the Tinda Finger got you covered for all your swiping needs....

Yup
05-17-2019, 03:25 PM
Uhmm.. no.. that's a dating finger and ewww.. those are always gross!! I wash my hands and can guarantee no communicable diseases with my swipes unlike those found on dating swipe fingers. In addition, Yup can swipe left OR right!

.. And Blade .. maybe I did more souls. I know at the end I did 2 3packs to hit the total frags needed since he never dropped for me. I wasn't paying too close attention really.
I've also (foolishly) already sacrificed a great deal in a quest for more skill shards, which I've got, to power these up - still need around 6 more for the Ed though. From what I see... G Hierophant is the sweet spot.. with Vipers and his passive heal blocking. :) Really.. M Heirophant isn't that impressive to me. He's not "bad" by any means and really somewhat better than ExEd.. but well... not sure he's worth the 750 frags yet.

Bakura
05-17-2019, 04:08 PM

I'll trade ya a Daedalus for an Ex. Ed.
I got 2 in this last heroic run.

I do like the Ass. Heiro.... He's a single target hitter but I put talis which give 2 benefits + his passive gives one, therefore causing him to carry over and hit the other enemies.
He was 3 of 5 sharded, took out every line of enemies LOL level 10, and half of the Boss, by himself.
Not sure about PvP use, though.

It would be cool if this game had a marketplace we could trade toons/talis.
I know it doesn't make NF money, but still would be helpful..... I'm just dreamin'

Yup
05-17-2019, 04:26 PM
As. Hierophant is a blocker too. I put Labyrinth on him and tested some PVP.. there's some possibilities there.. but more testing is needed. The damage for negative buffs is intersting. I'm using him to grind Immortal hard... one hit is all he generally needs (fully sharded with Radiant and Resilience). I've already swapped KP for G Hierophant/Vipers on my PvP defense. He seems to be holding ground well enough.

Ip4
05-17-2019, 04:40 PM
look at the fury for new Eddie,worst fury animation ever like they didn't wanted to lose time on him...single attacker garbage...

Deathbat6120
05-17-2019, 05:01 PM
Here's the table for the event. I know a lot of you have probably finished it by now, but hopefully it'll be of use to someone. \m/

Muzzleloader
05-17-2019, 05:41 PM
Thanks deathbat for the info. The missions for all but the red LoL boss cant be completed until their specific dungeon is open.

Ip4
05-17-2019, 06:04 PM
after 75 souls opened finally found blue priest...

Bakura
05-17-2019, 06:14 PM
after 75 souls opened finally found blue priest...
Let us know if he's worth chasing after.
Is he a game changer? His passive seems decent.

Ip4
05-17-2019, 06:26 PM
I put him in pvp defence equipment with primordial(now now) maybe change to radiant or something else...

Yup
05-17-2019, 06:29 PM
Here's the table for the event. I know a lot of you have probably finished it by now, but hopefully it'll be of use to someone. \m/

As always Deathbat.. You rock!

Bakura
05-17-2019, 06:36 PM

Thanks!
Yeah we still have 3 more dungeons to come.... So this will save some time and eye strain.
Keep up the good work.

infinite dreamer
05-17-2019, 07:16 PM
Thanks Deathbat! Your hard work is much appreciated! Up the Irons!

AhabsHarpoon
05-17-2019, 10:42 PM
Thanks deathbat!!!!

Saigrim
05-17-2019, 11:23 PM
As usual, Deathbat, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

trooper206
05-18-2019, 01:35 PM

Much appreciated Deathbat.Thanks for this!!

Bakura
05-18-2019, 03:45 PM
Deathbat saved me 30% of my time on this achievement,
and 20% on car Insurance.
You should switch to Deathbat.

Seriously, he did make it soooo much easier. FFE, Sirius Wolf and As. Ox Cultist heal block 100%, S. Wickerdeer if they are 50% under in health.
Took 3x on level 10 LOL.

Amarthir
05-18-2019, 05:43 PM
Got my first soul from challenges and actually pulled the magus Hierophant. That never happens to me.

Grunf
05-18-2019, 07:48 PM
managed to earn 1000 ironite from last month so i bought pack of 10 souls, to treat myself and to try luck.
opened 4 manually and for rest 6(use all) i got:

Stormseye
05-18-2019, 08:06 PM
Built up a good stock of ironite over the last months so decided to try and test my luck and was proved to have none. 2700 ironite and only got a single 5* Visions Eddie. Everything else was 4* dupes and nothing new. Still have the event challenge free souls but I will go back to hoarding my ironite. Will wait for Sac event and hope to get some new characters from that.

Olevipoeg
05-18-2019, 08:25 PM
Tried my luck and bought 10 soul pack...got blue eyes.

chrismt
05-18-2019, 09:05 PM
I went all in for this event. Had a little less than 3000 ironites and bought 4 packs (40 souls) and managed to get blue hierophant but none of the others. Seems pretty worth it though. will have enough fragments for the eddie once all challenges are done.

rags-6094
05-18-2019, 09:44 PM
Hi troopers is there any chance someone could save me a bunch of time and point me towards Death bats character guide?
I want to get the heal block challenge done before sentinel changes over to gunner...

Cheers

rags-6094
05-18-2019, 10:14 PM
No help needed I remember 3/4 of a heal block team and a few comments have led me in the right direction...
It seems like the rest of the forum members are sleeping anyway.... one of the negatives and positives of being on the opposite side of the world to the great majority....

Liu
05-18-2019, 10:39 PM
Hi troopers is there any chance someone could save me a bunch of time and point me towards Death bats character guide?
I want to get the heal block challenge done before sentinel changes over to gunner...

Cheers

in this very thread :/
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11807-The-Gallows-Pole-(Time-Rift)-Debut-of-5-new-characters-including-Executioner-Eddie&p=99103&viewfull=1#post99103

chrismt
05-18-2019, 10:48 PM
Not everyone is sleeping rags, here in North America it’s late afternoon ;).

I just noticed 2 mispelled words on the blue hyerophant’s basic and power move. Not that it bugs me but...

- basic move : grant Armor and Magic Penetraiton
- power move : Remove Negaitve effects

infinite dreamer
05-18-2019, 11:44 PM
Got my first soul from challenges and actually pulled the magus Hierophant. That never happens to me.

Congrats! That's awesome! Makes me happy hearing stuff like this.

Muzzleloader
05-19-2019, 01:09 AM
The smite LoL boss mission is pretty easy, dont forget that predator talisman also smite the enemy.

Rain88
05-19-2019, 04:10 AM
Ah great more bugs... I mean characters. It's great to see the devs sticking to their promise (less characters) as usual.
Just out of curiousity where are these Hierophant "inspired" from? This is still an Iron Maiden game right?

Bakura
05-19-2019, 08:54 AM
Ah great more bugs... I mean characters. It's great to see the devs sticking to their promise (less characters) as usual.
Just out of curiousity where are these Hierophant "inspired" from? This is still an Iron Maiden game right?
It seems like they are from the song "Hallowed Be Thy Name," considering the event is "The Gallows Pole" which is the place of execution in the song, plus the new Ed is Execution Eddie, then you have 4 new priests and a red one to come, a priest is mentioned in the song too, all from the point of view of the Prisoner.
DEFINITION: Heirophant>a person, especially a priest in ancient Greece, who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles.
Up the Irons.....
BTW..... just got the new Ex. Ed from the earned event souls. Woohoo!

seneuk
05-19-2019, 01:59 PM
Thanks Deathbat
It's sometimes difficult to find the good translations when you'ne not using an english game

Rain88
05-19-2019, 08:32 PM
It seems like they are from the song "Hallowed Be Thy Name," considering the event is "The Gallows Pole" which is the place of execution in the song, plus the new Ed is Execution Eddie, then you have 4 new priests and a red one to come, a priest is mentioned in the song too, all from the point of view of the Prisoner.
DEFINITION: Heirophant>a person, especially a priest in ancient Greece, who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles.
Up the Irons.....
BTW..... just got the new Ex. Ed from the earned event souls. Woohoo!

Yeah that song mentioned priest, not what NF created, a crossover with that horrible horrible horrible "band" wannabe ghost.

Amarthir
05-19-2019, 08:45 PM
Yeah that song mentioned priest, not what NF created, a crossover with that horrible horrible horrible "band" wannabe ghost.

I happen to enjoy listening to Ghost and my headcanon is that Papa Emeritus invaded LotB but hey everyone is entitled to their wrong opinions. I don't even see them as a metal band just a satanic rock band, and I think that's dope.

druid138
05-19-2019, 08:59 PM
The Hierophants are straight out of this Dan Mumford art for Hallowed Be They Name:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11747-May-Event-Schedule&p=97974&viewfull=1#post97974

Bakura
05-20-2019, 02:33 AM
The Hierophants are straight out of this Dan Mumford art for Hallowed Be They Name:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11747-May-Event-Schedule&p=97974&viewfull=1#post97974

Good job druid138, yeah ... I'm not a fan of the band Ghost, I didn't see it as a crossover. This pic you linked proves it. They use the band's artwork as a reference for many of the characters. Doomsday Ed is another example, his fury video is exact copy, even down to the flags on the poles.

URock
05-20-2019, 09:41 AM
47 event souls so far and...zero new toons.
Same shit as always...

scott-5496
05-20-2019, 10:03 AM
Same shit as always...

Jeez that is some chronic luck there! I did 7 so far and got the gunner. I am not sure if I will go for it or not on this one - I have 4k ironite but I know I need to leave some for the frag event to get the warrior version later in the month. Also we can get all of them at some point as I think they are all going to be or are in other souls. I could try for the Eddie as I can afford the extra 400 frags required to get him but cant go for the Magus though he may pop up wih the pack purchases......hmmm worth a consideration maybe as I dont really spend ironite on much else other than SoT on events.

mikmar
05-20-2019, 10:06 AM
Same shit as always...

You're lucky compared to my score:

80 event souls and only 2 Executioner Eddies earned anyway by soul fragments ....
No Heirophants except the magus earned by fragments.
6300 ironite spent for only two new chars. Nothing from event souls ...

What the fuck ...

scott-5496
05-20-2019, 10:09 AM
You're lucky compared to my score:

80 event souls and only 2 Executioner Eddies earned anyway by soul fragments ....
No Heirophants except the magus earned by fragments.
6300 ironite spent for only two new chars. Nothing from event souls ...

What the fuck ...

I will maybe give buying packs a miss then!! Jeez that is horrendous - I would be really not pleased too mate!

Natasmai
05-20-2019, 11:25 AM
The Frag event should start tonight, no? Followed by the sac event later this week... Wednesday? Only event im still unsure of is the undying spirit which should be on saturday, whatever it is?

blade685
05-20-2019, 12:46 PM
i will keep my ironit for better characters i think
they don't seems to be extraordinary

kgk56
05-20-2019, 01:14 PM
i will keep my ironit for better characters i think
they don't seems to be extraordinary

Even if I only have the sentinel, I encounter the assassin, the gunner and ip4 share his magus ... really not worth the effort

Executioner is good but not a meta changer (sadly as I like it ... nice move & good negative buffs, maybe with better talismans?)

Volrath
05-20-2019, 01:26 PM
Well got all the fragments from the challenges and all I got was a Cruasder Eddie dupe. More fuel for the Sacrifice fire.

The only time I've actually gotten the top featured character in the event souls is Horus, who popped up after the first Horus soul I dropped. What an epic moment. I hope one day I can experience it again.

scott-5496
05-20-2019, 01:59 PM
RNG is indeed a pain in the backside in this game. I have similar luck in these events but I did at least get the gunner version which is decent and a 5 star I suppose. The others will come eventually! Maybe during the sac event when I convert some souls.

Muzzleloader
05-20-2019, 02:18 PM
Is the magus hierophant worth the ironite to buy these event souls? I was lucky and pulled EE and the green guy from frags, I dont want to spend 6K ironite 8f 8ts not worth it, since all the other toons can be acquired through 9ther souls.

Symbiote
05-20-2019, 02:22 PM
WOW.., i didn't expect that.., but i got another 3 Esoteric Souls.., and i threw them in the Book of Souls at once..,

And BOOM 5* Magus Hierophant and 4* Sentinel Hierophant.

Nice.

MetalKing
05-20-2019, 03:50 PM
If I remember correctly, magus heirophant has a skill that removes a passive, and also one that gives burns. To me he would be useful against ferryman, especially with the right talismans.

blade685
05-20-2019, 04:23 PM
If I remember correctly, magus heirophant has a skill that removes a passive, and also one that gives burns. To me he would be useful against ferryman, especially with the right talismans.

but don't worth 7000 ironit for him if no luck like 80% of players

Ip4
05-20-2019, 05:44 PM
he is great character against new talismans and characters...i am not sad giving all my ironite:)

Shaolin85london
05-20-2019, 06:11 PM
he is great character against new talismans and characters...i am not sad giving all my ironite:)

I think gunner one paired with is a great combo

Rain88
05-20-2019, 08:29 PM

Ah cool. NF's Fans engagement month?

but hey everyone is entitled to their wrong opinions
Ok then

raka71
05-21-2019, 09:39 AM
Well got all the fragments from the challenges and all I got was a Cruasder Eddie dupe. More fuel for the Sacrifice fire.

The only time I've actually gotten the top featured character in the event souls is Horus, who popped up after the first Horus soul I dropped. What an epic moment. I hope one day I can experience it again.

I play from first day and NEVER repeat NEVER get a event character. I spend 1800 ironite for a shitty coalgiver and that is it. Luck has nothing to do with it, it's something else

Esquatcho
05-21-2019, 09:57 AM
Threw in my 9 (so far) souls and lucked out with 2 red eyes!!! Woot!

Two assassin hierophants! lol. Suppose I should be ahppy for getting just one, based on the above comments!

Is it worth buying a 10 pack and trying my luck again? Or better to just save up the ironite until the next meta-changer comes along?

Blade
05-21-2019, 10:21 AM
Is it worth buying a 10 pack and trying my luck again? Or better to just save up the ironite until the next meta-changer comes along?

Noone can answer this for you! If this pack would give you an event character, you did the right thing. If not, you were stupid :)
But taking your luck into account (2 times a 4* out of 9 souls is over the top, and 2 times the same character is even more crazy), it is more likely that your luck is exhausted.

Mizrael
05-21-2019, 05:32 PM
I opened the 10 event souls...red eyes...magus cotd!
bought 20 more...red eyes...some fucking shitty son of a bitch priestess!!!
opened 5 sake souls from todays gift...red eyes...20897489th green shinoby!
Not a single event character!!! This is the time where i would pull out my...finger print and spend $$$ on ironite. but not anymore! i知 done spending my hard earned money on this RNG slot machine with abysmal chances to actually ever get something.

Farewell over 3000 hoarded ironite! didn稚 bring me anything but anger again :(

scott-5496
05-21-2019, 06:08 PM
I opened the 10 event souls...red eyes...magus cotd!
bought 20 more...red eyes...some fucking shitty son of a bitch priestess!!!
opened 5 sake souls from todays gift...red eyes...20897489th green shinoby!
Not a single event character!!! This is the time where i would pull out my...finger print and spend $$$ on ironite. but not anymore! i’m done spending my hard earned money on this RNG slot machine with abysmal chances to actually ever get something.

Farewell over 3000 hoarded ironite! didn’t bring me anything but anger again :(

That sucks and have heard a few with the same story. I was thinking about just going for it but my previous luck has been awful and it looks like we can get all of the new characters through other souls so I am going to give it a miss this time - the magus dude looks decent and he is due to be in heroics in the future so that is fine - I did get the gunner one and he is pretty decent but no Eddie or the rest! My kids got nothing at all from their 7 souls each.

Olevipoeg
05-22-2019, 06:53 AM
Great event for me so far. Got sentinel soulless Demon, allied Soldiers and even sentinel Pyro for 2000 ironite. </s>
Not a single event char.

Mizrael
05-22-2019, 07:04 AM
I bet that the guy claiming to have gotten all the characters multiple times from 30 Souls was undercover Sparton in his new degraded position. Job description: Create random forum accounts and post something positive about the ever growing, money grabbing, RNG chasing mess...

Hi Sparton! ;)

R1ck
05-22-2019, 01:25 PM
Got executioner Eddie with my first free event soul, after that only blue eyes. Happy to get a new Eddie, hope to get the others eventually.

Blade
05-22-2019, 01:56 PM
Will open my event souls after the last LoL mission is finished tomorrow! Fingers crossed to get "at least" one event character...hopefully the blue pope ;)

@Mizrael: Hilarious post! But what at first is to be understood only as a joke has a true core... Conspiracy heroists say that the Trooper system is just for that: to let players see that it is possible (supposedly) to have all new characters immediately. Recently, however, it's not such a big surprise anymore, because basically all characters can be bought for cash.

blade685
05-22-2019, 04:26 PM
5000+ ironit for the blue and ass only, i m at 600 for second blue but don't need it i think

Blade
05-22-2019, 05:21 PM
5000+ ironit for the blue and ass only, i m at 600 for second blue but don't need it i think

Are you Sparton? ;)

thealchemist
05-23-2019, 03:32 AM
Umm the event is still on so why have the souls been removed from the store???!!!! Bit hard to buy things when they aren't there ffs. :mad:

Liu
05-23-2019, 07:02 AM
20 souls, 3x4*, 1x5* none of which were a highlight even though odds were much better this time ...

blade685
05-23-2019, 01:02 PM
Umm the event is still on so why have the souls been removed from the store???!!!! Bit hard to buy things when they aren't there ffs. :mad:

NF are completely drunk yes ^^
Impossible to have more souls and event not finish ahah

ill
05-23-2019, 05:01 PM
I would really like to buy 5 more souls too. Not sure why they were removed early.
Edit: they just reposted...thx!

Icarus65
06-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Should one keep the magus hierophant soul fragments in hopes to use them later to scquire him?

Yup
06-01-2019, 08:23 PM
They typically make all frags null and void after an event. The only option is to convert them to precious frags.

Emperor Ed is a good example.. many saved frags.. but the new event wouldn't use old frags.