PDA

View Full Version : IC rewards for New Arena Tiers

Muzzleloader
05-20-2019, 08:52 PM
What is the criteria to earn 13 and 15 IC for battles? I started eaning 12 IC per battle at 2500 points, I dont know if it matters but my rank was 35.

The new reward system has reduced IC rewards for many players. I dont know if the new reward system benefits the lower rankng players.

Yup
05-20-2019, 09:19 PM
I was wondering the same thing......

GUESSING... 3K for 13? 4K+ for 15?

Which means rather than earning 15IC after a day or a day and a half.... now it may take several days.

If I still needed to buy relics, I'd be displeased.

Muzzleloader
05-20-2019, 09:33 PM
I would be very unhappy if I were newer players trying to earn IC for relics and such. I am close to finishing off my relics so it isnt that important to myself.

Before 15 quick wins you could earn 13 or 15 IC per battle in the first couple of hours, now it takes 600 points to start to earn 12 IC.

It gives less incentive to play arena except for the top players.

Yup
05-20-2019, 11:26 PM
I guess it's one way to push the (yuck) gauntlet, since there are quicker IC accumulations with that.

Maiden68
05-21-2019, 01:16 AM
You got that right Muzzleloader !! I waste my time with that Rubbish!! What a joke!! I give up on it after 4 battles and can't win with old underpowered characters And old Talismans that aren't worth spit!!!
Why?? Cause I can't get the good stuff no Matter how much I Play!!

Muzzleloader
05-21-2019, 02:12 AM
Maiden, all I can say is if you want to keep playing you need to keep plodding on, the game gets easier. Earn as much game currency as you can and use it wisely. If gauntlet earns you more IC play it, otherwise run a lone Eddie defense to keep a low arena ranking.

Blade
05-21-2019, 07:45 AM
It was given in the update note... here is the table!
We already had a lot of discussion about this and the mismatch between VP and rank criteria...but well..we only can hope that there is another adjustment coming!
Taking away the option for the players to get to the 13 and then 15 IC/win early is really bad - especially for newer players that don't see a chance being in that range later in the week.

blade685
05-21-2019, 08:55 AM
only players with 4500 can win 15 per battle now....it is ridiculous, another good idea of NF ...

Muzzleloader
05-21-2019, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the chart, I missed that one. This is definetly going the way of buy ironite to receive better rewards. Let's take from the poor and give to the rich.

blade685
05-21-2019, 12:24 PM
for exemple 4500 for level 100 and he was at 2767 last week stupid choice ^^
Only top 11 reach 4500 ahah

Ip4
05-21-2019, 05:44 PM
this new criteria is shit....

Muzzleloader
05-21-2019, 06:04 PM
It has been made clear to the arena players. If you want to earn rewards you must play. The days of playing right after the reset to earn increased IC from battles are over. The top players who spend time and ironite for arena battles will be rewarded.

edsel
05-21-2019, 07:52 PM
It has been made clear to the arena players. If you want to earn rewards you must play. The days of playing right after the reset to earn increased IC from battles are over. The top players who spend time and ironite for arena battles will be rewarded.

I just broke into Emporer 4500 VP to start getting 15 iron coins per win after dropping a mega refill SoW each day and grinding away throughout the day. The stakes are raised and it is now geared towards step up or sit down. Many have lost interest because of new rewards system?

Muzzleloader
05-23-2019, 12:35 AM
Has anyone noticed a change in how they pick your opponents in arena? I was hit by the same opponents 5 times in one hour, 3 were within 5 minutes of each other. I was offline and my list did not auto refresh. I dont know how I could be on his list so many times even if he was paying to refresh each time.

SinGularity-8786
05-23-2019, 09:27 AM
i'm an easy prey and food for for the guns among the top 30 so i often see 3 or 4 in a row. And 5... theoretically possible in a bit more than an hour but highly unlikely.

Muzzleloader
05-23-2019, 09:46 PM
I dont understand how they generate your opponents pick list. Today I lost 10 battles, won 2. On defense lost 7 won 2 and my list still contains everyone who is ranked higher than myself.

Yup
05-23-2019, 11:59 PM
Realize that if someone is fighting, fighting fighting, refreshing, fighting etc.. you can get hit several times. Last week Patrice was hitting me 3 or 4 times in a row... but you can't blame the atk list on the attacker. They can only use what they have presented to them.

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 12:02 AM
I'm not criticizing the attacker, it's the system. I dont know how you can be picked 3 times in 5 minutes, unless you spend alot of ironite or there is a problem.

Lets say the list only contains 100 choices, 3 times in 5 minutes is difficult to believe its random.

Yup
05-24-2019, 12:06 AM
Well, before the reweok of the tiers... when I ran to Eternal..... I was clearing the list.. if there was one person i couldn't get past after a couple tries I refreshed, free or not. Often the same opponents showed up over and over and over.

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 12:12 AM
I find it hard to believe you cleared the whole or most of a list 3 times in 5 minutes. If you dont clear a list and just refresh I rarely ever see the same player the next time.

Yup
05-24-2019, 12:24 AM
Well twice in 5 minute is possible.. fight, refresh.. fight... But yeah 3 times is a bit of stretch unless you were also in the D list.

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 12:39 AM
No, I was not on his defense list. I also was not active for 2 hours so I did not refresh myself.

Patrice-1201
05-24-2019, 07:15 AM
Realize that if someone is fighting, fighting fighting, refreshing, fighting etc.. you can get hit several times. Last week Patrice was hitting me 3 or 4 times in a row... but you can't blame the atk list on the attacker. They can only use what they have presented to them.

Exactly and apologies for the continuous attack, it was my Eternal week and i was just going down the lists ;-)

Yup
05-24-2019, 08:07 AM
Not a problem, Patrice :) I kind of knew what was going on and .. well...been there done that to others :)

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 11:23 AM
Patrice, it's not that I or anyone gets hit many time by the same person over the day. It's hard to believe I got hit by the same person 3 times in 5 minutes. The person is clearing tier list or refreshing at a great cost of ironite. It's hard to believe I came up on the list so frequently.

infinite dreamer
05-24-2019, 01:54 PM
Patrice, it's not that I or anyone gets hit many time by the same person over the day. It's hard to believe I got hit by the same person 3 times in 5 minutes. The person is clearing tier list or refreshing at a great cost of ironite. It's hard to believe I came up on the list so frequently.

A similar thing happened to be pretty recently. 9 out of 10 on my defense list was the same person in a fairly short time span. (I do just about always keep a weak defense) Like the others said, you can only really clear your list and if someone wants to spend ironite to keep refreshing, more power to them. I get what you're saying about the frequency of appearing on attack lists though.

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 02:08 PM
Sorry my first sentence was mistakenly written. I meant that I I dont care if I get hit by the same person many times a day. I just find the frequency of coming on someone's list a bit of a curiosity. As infinite wrote if someone needs to spend tons of ironite for easy wins, thats good for the games bottom line. When I get hit like that i am running a weak defense. I dont get hit from those players with my harder defense.

Liu
05-24-2019, 03:09 PM
I've also wondered about the matchmaking, or rather attack list creation. However, let's assume they open their attack list and haven't refreshed in a while, i.e. their first refresh is free. You are on that attack list -> #1. Let's assume they clear it and you're the last he clears out. Auto refresh for list clear, you're on it again -> #2, they only attack you and refresh again and you're on their list again -> #3. Then you are on their list three times, without ironite spent, in much less than 5 mins. That at least is a possible explanation as to why it happened so fast.
Anyway, I've been wondering about the attack list creation mechanics for a while. When you've been inactive, you don't end up on anyone's attack list. I'm assuming for each attack you will get attacked once (at least on average). Once that attack has occurred, you are removed from the pool of possible opponents and won't end up on anyone's attack list. I think rollovers can also put you on someone's attack list, even when you've been inactive. However, I have no idea from which pool players are drawn for an attack list. I've once had an attack list with all top 3 players whilst being only top 250 myself. Therefore the pool seems quite large. Even if the pool would consist of 100 players only, the chances of drawing one of them are 10% for the first and roughly 11% for the last. if you're in the same pool three consecutive times, the odds of you being drawn three times in a row would be 0.1^3. Not impossible but rather small - though I'm quite sure the pool is larger than 100 players and the odds are therefore lower than 10%.
Anyways, I'm with you on that, I would very much like to know how the matchmaking mechanics work.

Yup
05-24-2019, 07:33 PM
I do also think there are "hacks" out there. I've seen teh same person hit me 4 or 5 times in a relatively short time span that made no reasonable sense. I alway just brush it off knowing there's nothing I can do. But there have been times in the past where teams with 1 or 3 star characters were just stomping through upper ranks of PvP.. clearly using SOMETHING that wasn't supposed to work.

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 08:21 PM
I never thought of a "cheat program" causing the unrealistic attack patterns. I only have these rapid attacks when I run a lone Eddie defense. If my opponents are so strong to clear attack lists then they should easily beat my standard defense. I guess there are a few ways these attack patterns happen, they chose do long runs on the days I have a lone Eddie, they have incredible luck on refreshes, spend a ton of ironite to troll for weak defenses, or possiby have a cheat program.

As I noted before I dont have a problem with someone pounding my team into the dirt day after day, shows me they have a better team/strategy, more ironite and time to play the game. Hope they earn the title for their effort. I just never see rapid attack patterns from the top players.

rags-6094
05-24-2019, 08:35 PM
These days I only play enough arena to earn a top 100 or better spot, nothing left to prove to anyone, but occasionally I like to prove to myself that I’ve still got it...
So imagine my confusion when I opened my arena up just now currently rank 131, it’s time to battle my way back into the top 100 only to find before a reset all my opponents have earnt 3689 - 5067 points when I’m on a meer 2576....
How is it fair putting me up against such lofty contenders?

They had a good scoring system that no one complained about, we all knew the prizes sucked big bananas and new prizes were on the way, “that’s all that needed changing devs just the prizes” why must you continually stuff up everything about the game that’s good?

Yup
05-24-2019, 09:21 PM
Because they want to encourage the "spend to refill" aspect some players are seemingly stuck in.

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 09:49 PM
Rags, at the points you are at rank doesnt matter in the rewards system. Rank doesnt matter until 3500 points and then you only need to he rank 1000 for the rewards. You only start to earn 12 IC at 2500 points. They really.dorked up the rank/reward system for the players. As Yup stated, it really has become a SoW refill machine.

The days to an early start after reset to earn 13 or 15 IC per battle are gone.

Muzzleloader
07-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Did anyone notice that they changed the IC rewards for battles. I dont know what the other levels are, but now at 2500 you earn 15 IC per win instead of 12.

I am tired of the constant problems with the arena. I'm glad I finally bought my last relic. Now I dont need to grind for that, just to earn enough IC for the purchase events or to try and earn the weekly rewards.

Blade
07-10-2019, 12:52 PM
Yes Muzzle, but I did not post about it. No offense, but do you mind editing your post? Anyway I assume we see a "new game data" message soon...

I also have the impression that the matchmaking is different now. So far (since the update) I had lists with a wide range of enemies from much lower than me up to the leader. I am around #20 atm.

Because of these spending events I left some relics open, should have started to do so earlier.

Muzzleloader
07-10-2019, 12:55 PM
What should I edit?

Blade
07-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Pointing out things that are beneficial for the players too precisely :)

Given the recent rip-offs this cannot be inteded. Also I am afraid that Yup and Zugzwang enter the discussion ;) lol