PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Warrior Hierophant

Leviathan
05-21-2019, 12:10 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until May 23rd, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Warrior Hierophant!

The Warrior Hierophant joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Warrior in Legacy of the Beast. This single target magic damage dealer is immune to Stun, Blind, and Silence, and passively absorbs all physical damage before returning it to the opposing team at the end of each turn. This spirited Warrior also heals allies, removes negative effects and can grant class advantage to his team.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Warrior Hierophant Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
Trade extra Warrior Hierophant Fragments for additional rewards in the Special Store!

250 Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 350 Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments will get you a 2⭐ Cosmic Evo Rune, or Skill Shard!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Warrior Hierophant:

Get a FREE 10 Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Warrior Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Warrior Hierophant!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Warrior Hierophant, including Fortune Talismans, as well as debut Grail Talismans and Penance Talismans!

Grail Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for a 50% chance to cleanse negative effects when you take damage!

Penance Talismans are red talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a 35% chance to inflict Passive Disable on up to 2 enemies for 2 turns every turn!

Fortune Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce all damage taken by 65%. These talismans also heal all allies for 5% of your Max HP with a 35% chance to cleanse self when you take damage.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Shaolin85london
05-21-2019, 02:42 AM
Wrong section, leviathan

Yup
05-21-2019, 03:29 AM
I swear.. soul drops are NOT random.. I have a 95% chance or BETTER of getting Gunner Lilith from any Lilith soul. It's ridiculous. Every freakin Lilith soul I drop into the BOS is gunner.. always gunner.... I've had Assassin and Magus drop twice and Sentinel and Warrior only once -- then.. like 12 Gunners. RNG my ass!

Highace
05-21-2019, 03:33 AM
I swear.. soul drops are NOT random.. I have a 95% chance or BETTER of getting Gunner Lilith from any Lilith soul. It's ridiculous. Every freakin Lilith soul I drop into the BOS is gunner.. always gunner.... I've had Assassin and Magus drop twice and Sentinel and Warrior only once -- then.. like 12 Gunners. RNG my ass!

Would be awesome if you could throw me one of those G. Liliths. I'm in a real need for one, considering how many event challenge teams seem to include that slippery bastard.

Yup
05-21-2019, 03:36 AM
That's what I mean... it's NOT random.. there's some mechanism that dictates what will drop for a specific player... what's that??.. he's sacrificed 12 Gunner Liliths.. okay.. give him a Gunner Lilith...

MetalKing
05-21-2019, 05:04 AM
For me its always the dang assassin lilliths. Question: is there any talisman or character that converts magic or true damage to physical damage?

Blade
05-21-2019, 07:36 AM
2 new talis sets and both are pay-only? Really sad to see that development, you could at least have given us one of them via fragment exchange.
Have a good grind everyone!

blade685
05-21-2019, 08:58 AM
nothing is really random in the game, i proved it since a long time, NF always cheats :rolleyes:
In that event frag drop is really poor for me for information, i will just reach 200 i think with 0 new characters last 3 events
Viva NF ^^

kgk56
05-21-2019, 09:13 AM
2 new talis sets and both are pay-only? Really sad to see that development, you could at least have given us one of them via fragment exchange.
Have a good grind everyone!

The new talis aren't worth this time ... I'll pass

raka71
05-21-2019, 10:08 AM

I buy W lilith with FC .......she is only one I have

Blade
05-21-2019, 10:17 AM
That's what I mean... it's NOT random.. there's some mechanism that dictates what will drop for a specific player... what's that??.. he's sacrificed 12 Gunner Liliths.. okay.. give him a Gunner Lilith...

True that. My account was flagged for sentinel Lilith. I got plenty of those and it took very long to complete the set. Since I had all, I did not open more souls to avoid further frustration.

Muzzleloader
05-21-2019, 11:16 AM
I must be one of the lucky ones, I pull about even numbers of red and blue liliths. I lost count, after over 15 liliths only 1 purple and one yellow. It took close to 15 to get my first yellow, almost bought her.

scott-5496
05-21-2019, 12:20 PM
I have had a decent spread too I have to say - it took my whil eto get the assassin but snce then they have been pretty even across the board.

jstrickPhoto
05-21-2019, 01:07 PM
I had a pretty good night last night. Pulled 2 Samurai Emperor Eddies and 2 Sentinel Heirophants plus earned the Warrior Heirophant. Hoping to get the Magus Heirophant tonight but not sure I want to spend cash at this point for the needed Ironite!

Beddie
05-21-2019, 06:59 PM
It's not Lilith but I've opened 3 Trooper souls and all of the were Lady Azot

Intimidator
05-21-2019, 07:27 PM
I’ve been really lucky with the Lilith pull, my first one was the Gunner.
After that the other 4 dropped without even 1 dupe, took me about a year tho.
Today I’ve pulled my first dupe a Assassin.
Wish I had this luck with the event characters because they seldom drop for me.

blade685
05-21-2019, 09:04 PM
same ironit for Magus Heirophant than notb eddie...

gogosox40
05-21-2019, 09:36 PM
Did they dial back the frag drops?
I did 3 separate mega refills and out of the 600 SOT I got 280 then 275 then 300. I thought it was higher in the past.
Also for lilith frags I got 140, 45 then 90 with each refill

edsel
05-21-2019, 10:26 PM
I did 3 separate mega refills and out of the 600 SOT I got 280 then 275 then 300. I thought it was higher in the past.

Yeah way less for me this time too. I don't really care because the barbecue event is just moments away!!!

druid138
05-21-2019, 10:39 PM

My general rule of thumb when SoT refills had 80 SoT was that about 33 refills would give one Lilith and a little over 6 of the 4* characters. (This is based on tracking every LoL fragment event since Lilith was introduced.) With SoT refills now at 120 SoT, that would translate to 22 refills.

So far in this event, I'm at 18 refills with 0.8 Liliths and 5.7 Hierophants. So, the drops seem in line to me.

Edit: For one historical data point, see this post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11396-Character-Fragment-Event-featuring-the-DEBUT-Sentinel-Savage-Reaper&p=92721&viewfull=1#post92721).

Muzzleloader
05-21-2019, 10:53 PM
I've found that I average 1.2 - 1.8 lilith frag per level X battle. The variance depends on how many 50 frag drops I get. That is averaged over thousands of battles. I get between 2 and 4 event frags per battle. The more event frags I receive the fewer lilith frags that drop. The average widely varied if you only do 1 or 2 refills.

I also noticed that the 50 frags drop in groups then go for awhile before another drops. When I really participate in the event I try to scatter my battles throughout the day.

HK-47
05-21-2019, 11:00 PM
I got red lillith from my only lillith soul, and bought the blue one with frontier coins

Muzzleloader
05-21-2019, 11:18 PM
HK-47, I would suggest not to use your FC on liliths. The red is good for farming and the blue is good in arena and gauntlet. In time you will be able to earn enough lilith frags to try your luck on the roulette wheel. I would save for gods or other high priced OP toons.

Secondly, I may be wrong but I suspect we may have another resource spending event and you may want to save up to be able to take advantage of those events if they occur again.

There were many who spent IC or FC on toons/talisman just to have the last spending event take them by surprise. It's a gamble spend now for a sure thing or save and take a chance at better rewards.

chrismt
05-22-2019, 12:28 AM
I’ve been playing for over a year and a half and I only got lady azov couple weeks ago (and I buy the trooper fragments every week from the store) and I am still waiting for the blue lilith. Opened a lilith soul yesterday and got green lilith (my 3rd or 4th). Hoping the next one will be magus lilith.

jstrickPhoto
05-22-2019, 01:49 AM
HK-47, I would suggest not to use your FC on liliths. The red is good for farming and the blue is good in arena and gauntlet. In time you will be able to earn enough lilith frags to try your luck on the roulette wheel. I would save for gods or other high priced OP toons.

Secondly, I may be wrong but I suspect we may have another resource spending event and you may want to save up to be able to take advantage of those events if they occur again.

There were many who spent IC or FC on toons/talisman just to have the last spending event take them by surprise. It's a gamble spend now for a sure thing or save and take a chance at better rewards.

This is a question I've been meaning too post - what is the best buy with FC? Leaning towards priority of Killer Prime. But wonder about the god/goddesses I have a Horus. How good/useful is Sekhmet, Aset, Set and Osiris

Muzzleloader
05-22-2019, 02:30 AM
Photo, it all depends on what your goals are for the toon you may want. If you have the patience KP is probably the best. Alex is also nice depending on your other Eddie, he will allow you to auto farm NotB. KP has good stamina and his passive is just the best part of his skills. With all the new toons and talisman that are released you never know when some toon will lose its favorite status.

By the time you save for either Alex or KP something newer better may come along. This game we are always chasing the next game changer.

The other gods have their place in the game. Take Set, he was hardly used until the labyrinth talisman came out. He is being used in some arena teams. Sekhmet with viper is also being used.

Theres no right choice, it depends on if you are looking for short or long term goals.

jstrickPhoto
05-22-2019, 03:18 AM
Theres no right choice, it depends on if you are looking for short or long term goals.

Well, it was another banner night for pulls. 5 Executioner Eddies. The WItch Doctor. 3 Crusader Eddies. Magus Heirophant. 2 more Warrior Heirophants and 2 more Sentinal Heirophants. And more Eddies - Mystic, Breeg, Carriage Rider and 2 Speed of Lights.

Which brings me to a follow-up question - do you keep duplicates? I haven't up to now, but with some of these harder-to-get, limited time availability and more powerful characters, I'm considering it.

As far as my abilities - 40 unique Eddies and a whole bunch of support characters. I can easily get through Gauntlet B but usually get stuck in A. Hoping the new characters will help once powered-up.

Maiden68
05-22-2019, 04:27 AM
I must be one of the lucky ones, I pull about even numbers of red and blue liliths. I lost count, after over 15 liliths only 1 purple and one yellow. It took close to 15 to get my first yellow, almost bought her.

Lucky is right, I'm still 200 frags away from any Lilith...wtf!?!? I got one "heirophant" ghost band singer... And nothing else new... Apparently I have No Fkn Luck with this game...:(

Yup
05-22-2019, 04:42 AM
At a certain point skill shard become way more important than some characters :) Having all the characters with no skill shards dan be as troublesome as not having the chracters.

I keep some specific duplicates to play (and skill shard) but not a whole lot. Most duplicates I keep until the next sac event.

This is where the changed to the upper sac rewards suck. You used to be certain that a vortex fill gave you 6+ skill shards each time. So, throwing duplicates into teh fire helped get you there faster... now.. you're lucky if you get 2 skill shards for a vortex fill, which sucks.. but hey you will get a whole bunch of fragments so you can get the characters you jsut sacrificed again :p

Stormseye
05-22-2019, 05:32 AM
Frag rates were very unkind to me. About 700 SoT to get 200 frags and only about 60 Lilith. Still farming VII though so maybe that has a bit to do with it.

Still well over 1k in skill shards so my chase for the character.

HK-47
05-22-2019, 05:43 AM

I appreciate the tips, but this was a long while ago. i'm saving up for the Ferryman now

Beddie
05-22-2019, 07:09 AM
No man get Killer Prime instead

HK-47
05-22-2019, 07:37 AM
Sorry, I like the character design and ability design of the Ferryman a little better. Killer Prime is a bit boring

Olevipoeg
05-22-2019, 08:37 AM
Sorry, I like the character design and ability design of the Ferryman a little better. Killer Prime is a bit boring

But Ferryman's glory days are over. KP is still ruler of Non Eddie chars.

kgk56
05-22-2019, 08:57 AM
But Ferryman's glory days are over. KP is still ruler of Non Eddie chars.

I have to agree, Ferryman's sadly outdated. Raven Witch is a ruler too.

HK-47
05-22-2019, 09:23 AM
Still sorry, but I'm not a top tier player so I'll just get what I want to, even if it's not the best

scott-5496
05-22-2019, 09:41 AM
Yeah you go for what you want....it is best to work this sort of stuff out for yourself in any case as only you know what teams you prefer to use for attack and defence. Ferryman is still decent and I use him in BNW and LOL alongside Raven Witch and KP - or sometimes three Ravens or two Ferrymen - they devastate nearly all PVP stuff super quick with minimal hassle so in the end all of them are strong characters for sure. I agree with you - ferryman does look cool but then so does KP and Witchy. One thing this game has is a really pretty cool set of character animations and graphics - never has any real concerns about that other than the odd character that seems to be a bit not-Maiden linked.....I was getting a bit bored with all of the big racked super women they were churning out as never really seen many of these as part of Maiden lore....that is where thay are going to struggle going forward I think - creating new characters but I guess Idle of Avalon wil help to set that up as that is a whole new world waiting to be plundered for character ideas. I guess when you thin about it there could be new worlds for a very long time - just pick an album and boom, you have a new source for new characters....Somewhere in Time needs a world as I really quite like the idea of going full on Blade Runner facing off against a hoard of 'skin jobs' and replicants! In fact there are so many options for the future that the game could go on forever!

Night City is certainly and 'early days' world so I wonder if there is going to be a Piece of Mind world or maybe NotB - there could be all sorts of weird stuff in that!

Of course that is all pie in the sky for now as we have yet to even get a sniff at Avalon but lets keep the fingers crossed for that and also for much to come especially if there is indeed a new album to come from the band (other than a live one of course).

blade685
05-22-2019, 12:14 PM
finally i used my ironit for new tons and after 5000 ironit, one blue and one ass Hierophant
I'm at 150 frag of a second blue but i think it is little useless to have two in a team

AhabsHarpoon
05-22-2019, 02:27 PM
Lucky is right, I'm still 200 frags away from any Lilith...wtf!?!? I got one "heirophant" ghost band singer... And nothing else new... Apparently I have No Fkn Luck with this game...:(

I got my first Magus Lilith last night. Thankfully, I had half the frags laying around from the last LOL event. However, I did notice a large increase in Lilith frags when I wasn't borrowing troopers for the auto-farming. Just something to think about. Good luck!

HuckFinn150
05-22-2019, 04:28 PM
I find you can almost get away with using NotB Eddie and Ferryman by themselves. Those 2 mixed with the green Macro bot can get you through almost anything. With those 3 running Warlord, Hex and Angel can allow me to auto Lord of Flies and any one of the BNW level 10. Ferryman is a great hitter and with his doom ability, as long as no one disables his passive he's a strong too. If his passive is disabled then he's dead with one or two hits.

Blade
05-22-2019, 05:20 PM
Don't forget that all 3 you name were exclusives and only few players have them (maybe except Ferryman as we could grind for him during that one dungeon...if you had enough time and Ironite )

Blade
05-22-2019, 05:31 PM
With all this grinding I "finally" see the inventory overflow messages again! Can't wait for the sac event to start!

SinGularity-8786
05-22-2019, 06:02 PM
i know what u mean^^ same here… 1500 1*-3*-Souls to burn^^

HuckFinn150
05-22-2019, 07:53 PM
The biggest point I was trying to make is that as long as the Ferryman keeps his passive, he's hard to stop. I don't know how many battles I finished with him as a lone member. Not many can affect him as I said above. I have run Lord of the Flies with him and Benji and Astra as well. He's a strong and useful toon for about any team. I'd like Killer Prime as well, but he's escaped me the same as many characters, and I'll never have enough FC to get him. We've all got our white rabbits, but find ways to continue without the lastest and greatest. I do far have not seen a great reason to resume playing, other than a couple of battles a day. Maybe one day it'll be different. I'm still missing 4 weeks of correct Gauntlet rewards and still no word from customer service.

Maiden68
05-23-2019, 06:15 AM
At a certain point skill shard become way more important than some characters :) Having all the characters with no skill shards dan be as troublesome as not having the chracters.

I keep some specific duplicates to play (and skill shard) but not a whole lot. Most duplicates I keep until the next sac event.

This is where the changed to the upper sac rewards suck. You used to be certain that a vortex fill gave you 6+ skill shards each time. So, throwing duplicates into teh fire helped get you there faster... now.. you're lucky if you get 2 skill shards for a vortex fill, which sucks.. but hey you will get a whole bunch of fragments so you can get the characters you jsut sacrificed again :p

Yeah I just got a vortex fill after a 1* full roster Sac!! Got some nice loot there!! :)
And my Gunner Lilith too!!

Esquatcho
05-23-2019, 06:58 AM
Yeah I just got a vortex fill after a 1* full roster Sac!! Got some nice loot there!! :)
And my Gunner Lilith too!!

You must have gotten about a million SoW/SoT from doing that too!?

Edit: Out of interest, how long did it take you to do that?

Olevipoeg
05-23-2019, 07:27 AM
The biggest point I was trying to make is that as long as the Ferryman keeps his passive, he's hard to stop. I don't know how many battles I finished with him as a lone member. Not many can affect him as I said above. I have run Lord of the Flies with him and Benji and Astra as well. He's a strong and useful toon for about any team. I'd like Killer Prime as well, but he's escaped me the same as many characters, and I'll never have enough FC to get him. We've all got our white rabbits, but find ways to continue without the lastest and greatest. I do far have not seen a great reason to resume playing, other than a couple of battles a day. Maybe one day it'll be different. I'm still missing 4 weeks of correct Gauntlet rewards and still no word from customer service.
Vipers are Ferryman's Bane. Sooner or later it will get Perfect Disable and the game is over.

Maiden68
05-23-2019, 02:20 PM
You must have gotten about a million SoW/SoT from doing that too!?

Edit: Out of interest, how long did it take you to do that?

Yeah I got 200 ironite a bunch of souls - not exactly any sow/sot's!!!
I used the ironite for 600 sot's!

Ip4
05-23-2019, 03:08 PM
farming 3 days without Lilith fragments...

druid138
05-23-2019, 07:36 PM
My general rule of thumb when SoT refills had 80 SoT was that about 33 refills would give one Lilith and a little over 6 of the 4* characters. (This is based on tracking every LoL fragment event since Lilith was introduced.) With SoT refills now at 120 SoT, that would translate to 22 refills.

So far in this event, I'm at 18 refills with 0.8 Liliths and 5.7 Hierophants. So, the drops seem in line to me.

Edit: For one historical data point, see this post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11396-Character-Fragment-Event-featuring-the-DEBUT-Sentinel-Savage-Reaper&p=92721&viewfull=1#post92721).

Final numbers:

55 SoT fills
16 Hierophants
2.6 Liliths

Right in line with historical drop rates.

Bakura
05-23-2019, 09:08 PM
Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Warrior Hierophant:

[list]
Grail Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for a 50% chance to cleanse negative effects when you take damage!

Penance Talismans are red talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a 35% chance to inflict Passive Disable on up to 2 enemies for 2 turns every turn!

"Hey Idiots, buy what ever we sell ya, give us your $ and dont ask questions".....is that what NF is thinking?
So they advertise the New Grail & Penance talismans work well for the new Warrior Heirophant. Yet, he has a magic attack, and those 2 new talismans are physical. Plus, W. HEIRO has 3 blue tali slots. I'm so tired of them putting out new toons and talismans that don't match, but are sold as though they do.
Jeeez, just put magic w/ magic and physical w/ physical.... It's just efffin lazy.

Blade
05-24-2019, 12:56 PM
"Good" observation Bakura! Unfortunately this shows very clearly how our beloved game is doing and how big the discrepancy is in terms of passion between the game development and the band that made all this possible.
Really sad :(