PDA

View Full Version : New album coming?

Lord-7618
05-22-2019, 07:12 AM
I found this yesterday

https://www.todorock.com/curiosidades/iron-maiden-podria-haber-grabado-ya-su-nuevo-disco-en-paris/

The article is in spanish, a brief summary could be:

""According to the italian web Maiden Concerts the band, their wifes and producer Kevin Shirley were together in Paris, where their recorded in Guillaume studios Breve new world and The book of souls. On the other hand Shyrley shared studio photographs announcing that he´s finishing a great project"

Just a rumour? Hope not..

Banished
05-22-2019, 07:35 AM
I found this yesterday

https://www.todorock.com/curiosidades/iron-maiden-podria-haber-grabado-ya-su-nuevo-disco-en-paris/

The article is in spanish, a brief summary could be:

""According to the italian web Maiden Concerts the band, their wifes and producer Kevin Shirley were together in Paris, where their recorded in Guillaume studios Breve new world and The book of souls. On the other hand Shyrley shared studio photographs announcing that he´s finishing a great project"

Just a rumour? Hope not..

Hope not either. Their american tour did not start yet so they have plenty of time to record a new album.

scott-5496
05-22-2019, 09:18 AM
I hope so too btu my feeling is that maybe it is a live version of the current tour - they would be daft not to do a Legacy blu ray and CD as the show was amazing to watch. However, a new studio album would be amazing!

HK-47
05-22-2019, 01:18 PM
I'd like a live album, and The Book of Souls is too perfect a note to finish their career on, not only due to its quality but its themes also

Maiden68
05-23-2019, 05:53 AM
I'd like a live album, and The Book of Souls is too perfect a note to finish their career on, not only due to its quality but its themes also

Agreed AK!! That was definitely an epic album!! And to leave on that note, i might add would be off key!
New material would be great, but like any sequel, BOS Would be damn hard to beat!!!