PDA

View Full Version : The Bell Tolls - Get bonus Assassin-themed rewards with every sacrifice!

Leviathan
05-24-2019, 12:08 AM
Every sacrifice now gives a bonus Assassin-themed reward!

From now until May 30th 5 PM PT, every time you would get a normal sacrifice or Vortex reward, you’ll also get a bonus Assassin-themed reward in addition to normal sacrifice rewards!

The bonus rewards are as follows:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Common Assassin Soul
Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Common Assassin Souls
Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 50 Rare Assassin Soul Fragments
Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Rare Assassin Soul
Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Rare Assassin Souls
Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Rare Assassin Souls
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Legendary Assassin Soul
Vortexes have a bonus of 2 Legendary Assassin Souls and 50 Assassin Mythical Soul Fragments

BONUS! Complete Sacrifice themed Event Challenges to earn Vampire Hunter Eddie Fragments and a full set of NEW 5-set Eternity Talismans.

Eternity Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for the following effects: Grant Perfect Hit to all allies at the start of battle for 2 turns. Grant Physical, Magic, and True Block to self for 1 turn if Perfect Hit, Regen, or Charge is present at the start of your turn. Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects, Stun, and inflict Perfect Disable for 1 turn on a random enemy if Passive Disable is active on any enemy at the start of your turn. Fully heal and removes Doom effects from all enemies if the wearer of this talisman has the Shawl of Styx passive.

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

Yup
05-24-2019, 12:12 AM
mm.. but the only new assassin characters are ExEd and the Hierophant... Seems a tad silly to run an event for a new Assassin Ed.. then have a sac event for Assassin characters... just saying... and uhm.. you all are aware that Vampire Ed is nothing like was a year ago, right? I mean.. I haven't seen him used in ages in PvP.

edsel
05-24-2019, 12:17 AM
Just did tier7, no register of sac in event log

Yup
05-24-2019, 12:20 AM
Well I did 2 sacrifices and the event is now over for me... yeah nice event folks..... (that's sarcasm)

Tier 7 with vortex fill --- this never showed rewards.. took the characters, cleared the purple ring.. but nothing. I had to go looking in the BOS and found rewards there. And I had to drop a soul into the chamber for some of the other souls to show up.

Then.. did a tier 6.... event is now over for me.

Quickest event I can remember, just 2 sacrifices.

edsel
05-24-2019, 12:35 AM
No talisman or other rewards from event logging after sacrifices5547anyone getting rewards?

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 12:41 AM
Not much of a sac event. A cosmic soul and a set of talisman. Time to save for next month.

rags-6094
05-24-2019, 12:50 AM
Has anybody actually nabbed one of the supposed added souls, I.e new 4* Ed or sentinel heirophant etc etc?
I have been round the vortex almost four times now and not one new character... there’s at least a dozen or more that I don’t have from what’s been made available
I think you might be right, time to save for next month!

TheoShodi
05-24-2019, 12:56 AM
No talisman or other rewards from event logging after sacrifices5547anyone getting rewards?

No problens for me. I got all the rewards

Esquatcho
05-24-2019, 12:58 AM
Considering everyone complaining about not getting enough assassin souls, I think this is good. But its just not particularly exciting for me really. Might sac a bit just to build up soul reserves for future chars, but otherwise, I think I might actually end a sac event with some cash left over!

rags-6094
05-24-2019, 01:28 AM
I definitely will. This is the worst Sac event ever as far as I’m concerned, what a way to finish off a months worth of work!
I simply cannot pull a new character during events and when you can’t even pull a second best character from a class specific legendary or epic then something is definitely up.
Have the devs even added these new characters to normal souls? I have my doubts!
They will probably realise they stuffed up in a few hours time and fix the problem, apologise and hope everyone the best!

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 01:41 AM
For me the cosmic souls was my bonus. The rewards put me in place to evolve a T1 to level 3. Dont know which one to evolve, a blue magic talisman or a purple special talisman.

I didnt pay attention, but I pulled a few rare G/A souls from my sacs, only a few SS.

Esquatcho
05-24-2019, 01:41 AM
@Kaz or Leviathan - Are Hierophants going to be worth more essence permanently, or only for this event?

rags-6094
05-24-2019, 02:15 AM
More essence value on heirophants? Really? If I somehow managed to get one I’d be grateful!

kkkreg5
05-24-2019, 02:28 AM
I'd like to ask the Frogs why Ass Pharaoh Dog King has been blocked from my account? Just claimed quite a few Rare and Legendary Ass Souls with no "luck". C'mon Froggies...

bort
05-24-2019, 02:32 AM
Can I get an explanation regarding the last point of the new talisman set?

It is a bit of a run-on sentence and the very last part seems to be there specifically so you don’t put it on ferryman

rags-6094
05-24-2019, 02:36 AM
Good question! I was wondering that too.
While the devs are at it can they check that the advertised souls in any class soul is as it says it is? I have never not claimed at least one new character after 5 or 6 vortex fills...

Amarthir
05-24-2019, 03:40 AM
Did like 5 vortexes didn't get any new characters.

I'm still missing the following.

Sentinel Hierophant

Gunner Hierophant
Gunner Dog King

Assassin Hierophant
Assassin Anubis
Assassin Dog King

I can keep going but what's the point? I already have the rewards, I'll just keep the 4* and 5* dupes I gained for NEXT months HOPEFULLY BETTER sacrifice event.

rulerofallchickens
05-24-2019, 04:48 AM
0 out of 51 possible new toons. By far the worst sac event ever. Got 3 stacks of common ass souls though!!!! <--sarcasm

rags-6094
05-24-2019, 04:55 AM
Did like 5 vortexes didn't get any new characters.

I'm still missing the following.

Sentinel Hierophant

Gunner Hierophant
Gunner Dog King

Assassin Hierophant
Assassin Anubis
Assassin Dog King

I can keep going but what's the point? I already have the rewards, I'll just keep the 4* and 5* dupes I gained for NEXT months HOPEFULLY BETTER sacrifice event.

Sorry to hear that Amarthir I feel your pain! After my previous statement I dropped a few more souls and finally nabbed the Assasin Heirophant, so I thought I’d better mention that after all my whinging before... But perhaps before there really was something up! Either way I’m gonna quit while I’m ahead, perhaps just before the event ends I’ll drop a few more souls we’ll see how others luck turns out!

Esquatcho
05-24-2019, 06:04 AM
I dropped all my assassin souls and ended up getting an anubis and trickster I was missing. Really to get those 5* Chars, Im going to wait until a different event where dropping more sacs is more valuable....

Olevipoeg
05-24-2019, 06:11 AM
I did all the challenges, but received only 3 Eternity talismans. :(

Esquatcho
05-24-2019, 06:47 AM
Considering how insane the other 5 talisman sets are, these eternity talismans feel quite inadequate... The problem with them is that the damage block buffs are just so easily stolen these days. So in the end, you have a set thats great for a glass cannon and while that would be awesome as you work your way through the game initially, at the top end of PvP, its not useful at all.... Maybe helpful with gauntlet or challenges in the future though i guess!

Liu
05-24-2019, 07:11 AM
Maybe these talismans were made to make a lone ed defense even easier by adding a ferryman with eternity. Btw I find the naming rather confusing considering there are eternal talismans in the game already.
Might still be a nice pvm choice on beast or a toon in conjunction with prisoner/viper.

dragonmat89
05-24-2019, 07:56 AM
Completed the challenges with the 200 3-5* I'd opened from Heroics etc. then just cycled through my stacks of common souls getting low * evo materials, which are actually useful with the evo events we're now getting! Not the most thrilling event but nothing to complain about and can save my other stacks of rares etc. for the next event.

thealchemist
05-24-2019, 08:01 AM
I have no idea about the talismans as yet but as for assassin class souls being the rewards, I am liking the idea of this sac event. Seeing how hard Assassin class souls are to get these days and I am still missing Derby Demon, Anubis, Hierophant, PDK and The Killer this should at least give me a decent chance to nab one or two of them (fingers crossed).

Yup
05-24-2019, 08:11 AM
Considering how insane the other 5 talisman sets are, these eternity talismans feel quite inadequate... The problem with them is that the damage block buffs are just so easily stolen these days.

Heck KP removes them at START. As do a couple other characters, or even Valor talismans.. so the damage-type blocking is kind of pointless for PvP.

FYI dropped all the souls.. nothing new except the fat cook from a hero soul... Raven Witch did drop for me everything else was 4 star and not worth remembering, but nothing newer than that, even though I have them I'd have kept a dupe of a couple of the newer assassins.

kgk56
05-24-2019, 08:37 AM
Several 7 Tier & vortexxx = 1 new character, the Anubis ... still tryin' to get the Hierophant
A bit disapointed :(

Ip4
05-24-2019, 08:37 AM
new 5 sat assassin(eternity) is bad...i expected something better

scott-5496
05-24-2019, 09:24 AM
Maybe done three vortex and the only notables and keepers for me were another Killer Beast and I did get a new Sentinal Hierophant and the Assassin Anubis so that is not bad at all.

I have thrown in a lot to try to get the new Assassin Eddie but no luck so far and around 15M gold spent or so! Got plenty so may keep chasing the new Ed. I think that is mostly all I can hope for. I am now back over 999 skill shards and my ironite has jumped back up to what it wasa few weeks ago!

raka71
05-24-2019, 10:11 AM
Come on.....It is not funny anymore.......6 ass legendary and I get 4x undead crimean solder

raka71
05-24-2019, 10:18 AM
Has anybody actually nabbed one of the supposed added souls, I.e new 4* Ed or sentinel heirophant etc etc?
I have been round the vortex almost four times now and not one new character... there’s at least a dozen or more that I don’t have from what’s been made available
I think you might be right, time to save for next month!

IN MY DREAMS.........4 times vortex,two times tier 7 ,plenty of tier 5 and I get zero

blade685
05-24-2019, 10:36 AM
that sac event is very bad, just reach 150k and stop and sac rewards are really bad now....

BenjaminBreeg
05-24-2019, 11:00 AM
I was very lucky
Two vortexes, Executioner,Crusader,Doomsday and Iron Eddie, all new to me.
And a Sentinel Hierophant

Natasmai
05-24-2019, 11:25 AM
I can confirm that atleast in the epic and legendary souls, there are new characters. I havent been using too many rare souls considering the stupid "rare soul only" character event we had this month... learned my lesson there.

I have seen sent. & ass. hierophant, Magus & ass pharaoh dog, warrior robo scout. I also got a sent. troll that i have been chasing for a while.

SinGularity-8786
05-24-2019, 11:41 AM
...if the wearer of this talisman has the Shawl of Styx passive. Did i miss something? What is the "Shawl of Styx"-passive?

Liu
05-24-2019, 11:43 AM
...if the wearer of this talisman has the Shawl of Styx passive. Did i miss something? What is the "Shawl of Styx"-passive?

ferrymans passive

hold
05-24-2019, 11:53 AM

It's a passive that you only get on Tuesdays if there is a full moon in an odd month ind an even year if the wearer has wings and can sing a national anthem in one breath. Be aware that those talismans can't be equipped on Tuesdays.

I honestly lost the plot completely what does what ... I run everything including troopers on auto and just collect stuff because I don't have time to keep up with this meta on speed. This is reaching a new level of confusing.

I lso can't keep up with levelling all those new allies ... By the time I have them at level 100 they are obsolete ...

SinGularity-8786
05-24-2019, 11:59 AM
Ah ok. Don't have him so didn't know the name of it's passive. Thx Liu

Blade
05-24-2019, 12:21 PM
So this is what we get and it all makes sense now:
Let us starve for G/A souls for months as they
- were (almost completely) removed from sac rewards (again: the last 3 sac events together gave me 0 rare G/A souls with 1 exception: a vortex gave me a total of 5 or 6 G/A souls),
- removed them from Arena rewards,
- strongly increased the needed amount of frags to claim a G/A soul
- release several new G/A characters

just to bring such an sac event to get assassin frags and souls. So we can expect the next sac event to give the same stuff for gunners? I actually hope so because of the reasons above.

Simple principle for control and regulation:
- make a resource scarce
- make a resource important
- strongly limit the sources for a resource

I know, complaining does not help and this post should not really be seen as a complaint. Just saying that we see what you did there.
Sure the event also has a certain beauty, as it gives us the chance to stack up souls etc. if we want (and can) alongside our tries to get missing characters. But the "beauty" is only there, due to the lack of alternatives.

Good luck to all of us in achieving our goals!

Liu
05-24-2019, 12:25 PM
- make a resource scarce
- strongly limit the sources for a resource

difference ? :P

MetalKing
05-24-2019, 12:27 PM
I realize that the event isn't everything for everyone, but there are still benefits to participating. Complaining won't help anyone. Ive gained a bunch of skill shards, and Ampa, and assn pdk.
Recommendations: for relatively new players-sacrifice your stacks of normal souls, and after several stacks, you should have close to a stack of the assassin normal souls.

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 12:43 PM
Metalking, why are you emphasizing gaining assassin souls? For newer players they probably dont have stacks of rare souls to just blow through. Gunner souls are just as rare as assassin souls. A good question to address is do you save for longer term goals/events or go for a possible immediate reward.

This event is lame compared to other sac events. The talisman rewards are not the best they have had. Would it be better to save for when or if they have another great sac event such as the hearts or pumkins.

Blade
05-24-2019, 12:46 PM
difference ? :P

somehow it made sense to me before translation... lol :D

SinGularity-8786
05-24-2019, 12:47 PM
My "Highlights" from full stack of rare Ass Souls

but at least i got Sentinel Hierophant 130 sot and 75 sow.

Blade
05-24-2019, 12:52 PM
That's hard, man, sorry!
Looks like someone accidentally hit the droprate knob... ooops

Volrath
05-24-2019, 01:24 PM
I like how these events go for a week but it's pretty easy to get all the rewards in like an hour or less. Got all the talismans and pulled Sentinel and Assassin Hierophants so that's cool. Was hoping for Executioner Eddie and I guess I could keep going and try to get him but I still have a few 5-star characters left and I might as well save them for next time.

URock
05-24-2019, 01:30 PM
I got Assassin Anubis and Assassin Hacker. Hierophant seems to be very rare, but it doesn't matter, because I only play the daily missions.
The top rankings of PVP are only for people without a real life and for the top rankings in Gauntlet you need the best toons+talismans...impossible for me so forget about it.
Don't try to play this game in a serious way...you will be disappointed...

Banished
05-24-2019, 01:58 PM
I got Assassin Anubis and Assassin Hacker. Hierophant seems to be very rare, but it doesn't matter, because I only play the daily missions.
The top rankings of PVP are only for people without a real life and for the top rankings in Gauntlet you need the best toons+talismans...impossible for me so forget about it.

It seems that I have been lucky to receive Assassin Hierophant during the dedicated event. Although I needed 23 souls to get it

Highace
05-24-2019, 02:37 PM
3 vortex fills, only wished character that I got was assassin Anubis. Rest is shitty dupes. Seems like I'm quite done with this letdown of a sac event.

Edit: 2 more vortexes got me the sentinel hierophant as well which is...something at least? Still, a crappy sac.

MetalKing
05-24-2019, 04:20 PM
Metalking, why are you emphasizing gaining assassin souls? For newer players they probably dont have stacks of rare souls to just blow through. Gunner souls are just as rare as assassin souls. A good question to address is do you save for longer term goals/events or go for a possible immediate reward.

This event is lame compared to other sac events. The talisman rewards are not the best they have had. Would it be better to save for when or if they have another great sac event such as the hearts or pumkins.
I was referring to the stacks of normal souls you can get for farming lord of light. The sacrifice strategy is designed to gain the new players as much essence as possible. You gain a lot of the normal assassin souls when you sac a stack of normal souls.

Grunf
05-24-2019, 04:35 PM
Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects, Stun, and inflict Perfect Disable for 1 turn on a random enemy if Passive Disable is active on any enemy at the start of your turn.

If i understand correctly, this is good against Prisoner, right?

gogosox40
05-24-2019, 05:56 PM
I was referring to the stacks of normal souls you can get for farming lord of light. The sacrifice strategy is designed to gain the new players as much essence as possible. You gain a lot of the normal assassin souls when you sac a stack of normal souls.

But when you sac the normal assassin souls they don't give you rare assassin soul fragments for 3 star pulls.
Seems useless to get the normal assassin souls because there is only a handful of characters you can get from them.

Beddie
05-24-2019, 06:47 PM
Beat all missions in about 10 minutes did get both Rainmaker and Vampire hunter Eddie out of it

Saigrim
05-24-2019, 06:52 PM
This is the first time I pretty much just completed the event and called it quits. Most boring sac to date. Nothing there I would consider rewards worth plugging at. At least I was able to empty the dupes out of my roster.

Well, I guess I should be happy my gold reserves didn't lessen at all.

Yup
05-24-2019, 07:23 PM
On the bright side... I can go back to grinding to get those damn 2 and 3 star colorless evo runes.

FYI 99 regular souls cost around 9K gold in the BOS... 99 assassin regular souls cost nearly 40K gold in the BOS, 4 times MORE.. is ANYONE trying to get imps, voidlings, etc?????? I REALLY wish there were a mechanism to sell souls without converting them. I converted and then sold about 300 regular souls yesterday (average return is around $40K gold for 99 1 to 3 star characters) rather than sacrificing them just so I wouldn't keep stacking up those stupid regular assassin souls.

Bakura
05-24-2019, 08:31 PM
This all seems off from normal. My 1st sac was an Ultimate, seemed like I only got the rewards from like 4 of the achievements, not really from the sac itself. So I did altogether 2-Ultimates, 2-Grands, 1-Worthy, Filled Vortex, and 8 petty..... got 1 Skill shard from achievement and 3 from all the sacs just mentioned.
I've gotten 6 from a Vortex before..... This time 2. The rest was squat. Just different souls, but everything is just dupes at this point.... so who cares. Event done in record time..... 6 days left, LOL.
Skill shards have become more rare than antibiotics during Armageddon in "Fear the Walking Dead."
Back to binge watching.

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 08:38 PM
I did one ultimate sac, the rest were exalted sacs to complete the missions, only 1 vortex. I received about 20 SS and 10 rare G/A souls, didnt pay much attention to the rest of the rewards. G/A souls seem to be rarer than the SS.

URock
05-24-2019, 08:42 PM
"if the wearer of this talisman has the Shawl of Styx passive."

What is "Shawl of Styx"?

Muzzleloader
05-24-2019, 08:43 PM
Passive for ferryman.

URock
05-24-2019, 09:08 PM
So this is a set for only one character...that only a few player got?

Symbiote
05-24-2019, 09:16 PM
The top rankings of PVP are only for people without a real life

:D:D:D

That's the spirit. URock man. haha

Yup
05-24-2019, 09:18 PM

No.. it's a set to NOT put on Ferryman.

If you put them on Ferryman, then Ferryman heals the enemies and clears Doom from them (defeating his basic attack).

The point is it's a set designed to never be used on Ferryman, even though he *could* wear them.

Saigrim
05-24-2019, 09:34 PM

No, he is the one character you should NOT put these on as it actually benefits your enemy team by doing so. Guessing it was done so you couldn't turn that toon into an even more ridiculously overpowered god.

Guess I should have turned the page. Yup got to it first.

bort
05-24-2019, 10:36 PM
Any suggestions as to what toon to put this set on?

HK-47
05-25-2019, 12:39 AM
Why is it so hard to pull Assassin Demon Spawn. I need him for some Night City 3 skulls but I've pulled about every other 3 star assassin insstead

Tim28213
05-25-2019, 01:43 AM
Simply because you need him. If you didn't you would pull one every third soul.

HK-47
05-25-2019, 02:11 AM
Simply because you need him. If you didn't you would pull one every third soul.

I would then like to announce that I never want Redan. Ever. :)

Bakura
05-25-2019, 02:23 AM
Well, if you can't beat'em, insult them, huh?
Considering alot of the Troopers on this forum are regulars in the top 50 in PvP, you're gonna make friends fast.....Not.
Sounds like you're discouraged....dont let it get to ya, it's what these gaming companies want. They want you to feel this way so you'll spend time and money trying to keep up with the others.... they play on your "fear of missing out".... or feeling depressed like if you can't compete or hang, then it lessens you as a person. It's just a game..... but so are the Olympics and people spend much of their lives trying to be the best. Games have become so competitive and are very serious to some. Life is more about character as a human being, not about how great/talented we are, the trophies we have, the $ we have. These game companies prey upon your fears to make profit. Now you know, dont let it frustrate you. Iron Maiden fans care about each other cuz it's the right thing to do, not whether your in upper ranks or not. It's all for fun. Not caring what others think is freedom.
Good Luck.

trooper206
05-25-2019, 09:03 AM
Well, if you can't beat'em, insult them, huh?
Considering alot of the Troopers on this forum are regulars in the top 50 in PvP, you're gonna make friends fast.....Not.
Sounds like you're discouraged....dont let it get to ya, it's what these gaming companies want. They want you to feel this way so you'll spend time and money trying to keep up with the others.... they play on your "fear of missing out".... or feeling depressed like if you can't compete or hang, then it lessens you as a person. It's just a game..... but so are the Olympics and people spend much of their lives trying to be the best. Games have become so competitive and are very serious to some. Life is more about character as a human being, not about how great/talented we are, the trophies we have, the $ we have. These game companies prey upon your fears to make profit. Now you know, dont let it frustrate you. Iron Maiden fans care about each other cuz it's the right thing to do, not whether your in upper ranks or not. It's all for fun. Not caring what others think is freedom.
Good Luck.

Well, what nice of a post is that... +1 from me. Seriously now, it is a game, no need to insult, degrade, or blame the "whales" and the "content chasers". It is everybody's right to play the game in any manner they choose to.

I didn't like the event at all. RNG is totally broken in this game. I mean,like,2 Beast Eddies and 2 VHE,in consecutive assassin soul throws in the BOS? Really now? As you can read, many people face the same problematic mechanism. But then, it is a game, I will not certainly ever pay a dime, and if I get too frustrated, I call it quits. No one will care,and so will I. :)

Amarthir
05-26-2019, 07:10 PM
Had a fire in my heart this morning so I pushed for 2 more vortexes. Still didn't get the assassin characters I'm missing. So unfortunate and annoying.

Saigrim
05-26-2019, 10:33 PM
Had a fire in my heart this morning so I pushed for 2 more vortexes. Still didn't get the assassin characters I'm missing. So unfortunate and annoying.

Heartburn?

If so, I bet you still had it after.

Olevipoeg
05-27-2019, 05:58 AM
I did 4-5 vortexes. All 5***** assassins i got were Vampire Hunter Eddies, five or six i have lost count. I hate this game!

thealchemist
05-27-2019, 08:23 AM
After doing 4 vortexes I ended up dropping 10 legendary, 6 epic and 1 mythical soul of assassin class today, the legendary's all gave me dupes but the epics gave me Derby Demon and Heirophant and the mythical gave me the Dog King so thats 3 out of the 5 I was chasing. So a pretty good event all up, especially considering I have held onto the rare souls for now. Still got lots of souls I could drop but not sure if I will continue from here.

kgk56
05-27-2019, 09:29 AM
XXXX souls (and I mean it, from common to mythical, 1 full day to sac) but I finally got the Hierophant (and a dupe Anubis)

Blade
05-27-2019, 10:10 AM
Did you get rare assassin soul frags from opening regular assassin souls? I tried with 3 or 4 stacks of them and got 0 frags in total. Is this intended or a bug? I searched for the update when this frag drops were introduced but could not find it!

Esquatcho
05-27-2019, 12:42 PM
Did you get rare assassin soul frags from opening regular assassin souls? I tried with 3 or 4 stacks of them and got 0 frags in total. Is this intended or a bug? I searched for the update when this frag drops were introduced but could not find it!

Im not sure if a bug, as I tried looking for the same, but I have the same issue :/

SteveHarris
05-27-2019, 01:00 PM
Though I received everything I wanted from this event, it wasn't as fun as previous sac-a-thons. Perhaps this is due to the rewards changing? Or how boring sacrificing only 10 commons at a time is.

Ass Anubis
Hierophant - sentinel, assassin, and gunner!
Ass pharoh dog King
Ex Eddie.

Blade
05-27-2019, 04:24 PM
Im not sure if a bug, as I tried looking for the same, but I have the same issue :/

I found it now, it was already in the January update! Wow, time flies...

There it says:

Content: Common Souls
Type: BoS
Description: Will now have a chance of dropping Rare Souls Fragments when summoned

So from that I concluded this would be true for all types of common souls!

@ devs: is this a bug or intended?

rags-6094
05-28-2019, 06:08 AM
A strange thing just happened!
I have seen the new heroic souls advertised but when I dropped a few for shits and giggles it even dropped the new souls, but when I went back to my team and eventually sacrifice they reverted back to the last fortnight’s heroic characters...

Makes no difference they are all sac fodder anyway, I have nothing to gain from dropping them in the first place except to try to get my vortex to blow... but that has never happened before!

thealchemist
05-28-2019, 09:30 AM
I found it now, it was already in the January update! Wow, time flies...

There it says:

Content: Common Souls
Type: BoS
Description: Will now have a chance of dropping Rare Souls Fragments when summoned

So from that I concluded this would be true for all types of common souls!

@ devs: is this a bug or intended?

I think it is either intended or like a lot of things lately, something they have overlooked/forgotten as its the first time these souls have featured. Has anyone dropped G/A common souls and received rare fragments I wonder?

druid138
05-29-2019, 03:46 AM
I created a separate thread for this but am also posting here . . .

I'm running a little behind on this event and decided to catch up tonight. My first sacrifice was a 50K+ Tier 7. I received the expected Tier 7 rewards, but I didn't receive any event achievement rewards. Based on my status at the time, I should have received event rewards for hitting 25K total essence and performing both an exalted and ultimate or better. When I look at my event achievement tab, my total essence sacrificed is the same as before the Tier 7. Is this bug new with today's update?

Devs - guidance here? Will this get sorted out before the event ends?

Blade
05-29-2019, 07:09 PM
Did some more sacrifice, in total 11 double tier 5 (18k) and 4 vortex. I still wonder why double sacs can give single souls as rewards. It used to double the rewards not let the RNG do it's thing two times. That being said, again getting ZERO rare G/A souls from these 22 RNG pulls (with 7 rolls each, right?) is ridiculous!! From the 4 vortex I got a total of 6 rare G/A souls at least. Still I don't feel prepared with these small numbers.

R1ck
05-29-2019, 08:08 PM
My problem with this event is that tier 1-3 give common souls, those are useless and cost much more gold to summon. If they gave fragments as well it could have been a better event. I hope they improve sacrifice events, lately they are just boring and costly. They used to be one of the best parts of the game for me. Now I am hoarding and hoarding souls.

Yup
05-29-2019, 10:25 PM
My problem with this event is that tier 1-3 give common souls, those are useless and cost much more gold to summon..

Absolutely agree. There is NEVER any time I need a regular assassin soul. Not ever.

There should be away to sell souls WITHOUT converting them. That would save the 40k Gold per 99 Assassin souls.

I've been spending the 40K gold to convert them.. then going into My Team and SELLING the characters to get 36-38K gold back. If a 3 star Ed or two drop, the gold return gets closer to the 40K. So essentially I'm spending 2-4K gold simply to get rid of the souls.

(don't actually sacrifice them if you can help it. At least until this event is over.)

Bakura
05-30-2019, 01:20 AM
There should be away to sell souls WITHOUT converting them. That would save the 40k Gold per 99 Assassin souls.

What Yup said.
I hereby second that motion.
Those common assassin souls are more of a hindrance, a waste of time, effort and gold.

Btw.... I posted this before, but I gotta say it again..... the skill shard drops from sacrifices are getting worse. I used to get them in grand-ultimate, but now I get none. I hardly get any from a vortex fill maybe 2, 4 if Im lucky.

kkkreg5
05-30-2019, 08:32 PM
Nevermind...

Muzzleloader
05-30-2019, 08:56 PM
You may want to save some of those common assassin souls. You never know when you may need a few. Otherwise you may need to purchase common G/A souls. Learned my lesson on one star evo shards, missed out on some essence in the pumkin sacathon.

Yup
05-30-2019, 08:58 PM
meh.. just burn a SOT refill in LOL.. you'll have all the common souls you need :) And cheaper conversion pricing.

GotN
05-30-2019, 10:04 PM
I was really looking forward to this event, as most characters I’m missing are assassins, but after throwing in hundreds of rare, epic, legendary and even mythical ass. or g/a souls I got NOTHING new! No Executioner Ed, no Hierophant, no Anubis, no PDK... This shit is heading to an end for me.