PDA

View Full Version : Undying Spirit (Arena) - Battle in the Arena for new 4-set Siege Talismans!

Ruby_LOTB
05-26-2019, 12:02 AM

Earn Undying Soul Fragments, Iron Coins, and Gold by achieving milestones in the Arena!

From now until June 1st at 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

Every 10 Wins: Iron Coins x50, Undying Soul Fragments x50, Gold x10,000
Every 25 Wins: Iron Coins x100, Undying Soul Fragments x100, Gold x15,000
Every 50 Wins: Iron Coins x150, Undying Soul Fragments x150, Gold x25,000
Every 100 Wins: Iron Coins x300, Undying Soul Fragments x200, Gold x50,000

There is no limit to these rewards! Please note that these items will be granted when you complete your Arena battle, and will stack if you meet multiple requirements.

For example, when you reach 50 wins, you will earn the rewards for 10 wins, 25 wins, and 50 wins at the same time; this results in combined rewards of 300 Iron Coins, 300 Undying Fragments, and 50,000 Gold.

Use Undying Soul Fragments in the Event Store to purchase limited time items including SIEGE TALISMANS our latest 4-set talismans!

Siege Talismans are red Talismans with a 4 set effect. Equip them gain Immunity to Physical Damage. These talismans also remove all Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects and inflict Perfect Accuracy Down on a random enemy for 2 turns every turn. They will also decrease the Max HP of all enemies by 2% whenever you take damage.

See the full list of limited time Event Store items below:

3⭐ Siege (Safeguard) Talisman x1 (1250 Undying Soul Fragments, 4 per event)
Ironite x25 (100 Undying Soul Fragments, 3 per event)
Cosmic XP Runes x5 (150 Undying Soul Fragments, 2 per event)
Catalyst Soul x1 (300 Undying Soul Fragments, 2 per event)
2⭐ T1 Cosmic Evo Rune (150 Undying Soul Fragments, 1 per event)
2⭐ T2 Cosmic Evo Rune (200 Undying Soul Fragments, 1 per event)
2⭐ T3 Cosmic Evo Rune (250 Undying Soul Fragments, 1 per event)

IMPORTANT: Undying Fragments can also be used to make Undying Souls, which will drop a 3⭐ or 5⭐ Gold Idol. Gold Idols can be sold for a high price, but cannot be used to purchase the items available for Undying Fragments. Converting Undying Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid converting your Undying Fragments until after this event is over.

Finally, we have a couple additional deals on offer for the duration of this event!

Siege Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Siege Talisman), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.
Eternity Relics are purchasable with Gold in the Event Store!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.

Cefiar
05-26-2019, 12:16 AM
You need to fix the ad in the game (as it currently stands). It mentions Gnosis Souls in a number of places instead of Undying Souls.

Seems someone didn't do a great search/replace job!

Amarthir
05-26-2019, 12:22 AM
Oof, time for yet another arena event. Am I crazy or didn't we already have one at the beginning of this month??

Highace
05-26-2019, 12:27 AM
We did in fact. I really don't know if I wanna participate in this one either, especially considering that once again it's wins, not plays, plus you need 375 of those wins for the set...

Muzzleloader
05-26-2019, 12:33 AM
They may be trying to resurrect interest in the arena after the reworking of the ranking/reward system.

bort
05-26-2019, 12:53 AM
Oh good, back to wins and 475 needed? I might just skip out on this shitshow

Volrath
05-26-2019, 12:58 AM
Nope. We already had an Arena thing this month and I'm saving my SOT for the Gauntlet.

Yup
05-26-2019, 01:52 AM
1,250 frags for 1 talisman.. 5000 frags for a complete set.. seriously??? It would be one thing if frags drop with every win.. but to only drop 50 frags every 10 wins minimum is horrendous.

Saigrim
05-26-2019, 02:39 AM
Come on guys! Is anyone really that worried about chasing yet another set of talismans? I mean now it’s gotten to the point where they have to put shitty effects on them so they can’t be used on certain characters, and exactly how many new sets were introduced this month? Like a lot of you I’ve been a pretty hardcore daily player since the start, but I can’t be the only one who’s seen this game turn into nothing more than a “junk toon and talisman, churn out as much as we can, and let’s hope these saps keep shelling out their cash” machine. And I’m a spender! Though I must say I’ve dialed it way back, because let’s be honest, things are just the same old shit with different paint. Mechanics are all over the place, events are half assed thrown together with more events than ever, I don’t know what to expect in a fight anymore with all these new effects doing all sorts of random shit, and I don’t remember the last time I actually got an event toon without actually accumulating enough frags to just buy it outright. Boy oh boy, that’s exciting. These guys are just basically phoning all this crap in with minimum effort on their parts.

Maybe it’s just me and I’m way off base, but I can’t be the only one who is seeing all this. It’s just getting worse and killing my interest for the game. Which might not be a bad thing. It’s the only mobile game I’ve ever played longer than a couple weeks in my lifetime. I even started wondering what it’d be like if I sacked all my toons and deleted it. Lol. I’m wondering if I’d be somehow lost during those time filler moments I’ve become used to filling with this stupid game. My wife says it’s just because I’m a lifelong Maiden fan that I’ve even bothered with it this long. Well, yeah. Lmao!

Obviously somebody’s still buying into it all or else they’d have given it up as a bad habit long ago. I just feel if people would expect more from them before shelling out for whatever over priced crap they’re shilling at the moment they might slow down the inevitable crash and burn.

Ah well, just wanted to bitch a little bit tonight.

Rock on, brothers, and keep your powder dry!

Saigrim
05-26-2019, 03:10 AM
And for the record, the last few sets of talismans they’ve released I’ve not even bothered reading what the effects are. What’s the point? I’d probably be more excited if they released a set that made the characters shoot glitter out of their asses. At least that would be stupidly entertaining for a spell!

Yup
05-26-2019, 04:17 AM
I agree Saigrim...

Seems they are playing a "keep them distracted" game with users. By cosntantly, repeatedly, every 3 days having something new to "quest" after.. .. there's no actual time to realize that the "game" hasn't had any new playable content in a few months. In addition, there's never any time to actual utilize any new "thing" be it character or talisman to any great degree in order to better configure things overall. The UI and inventory management system is ridiculously non-user friendly. So it's a chore to try and explore possible options. For the most part... someone gets something new.. throws it into PvP to see if it floats... if it does.. others start using it as well. That pretty much sums up the "game" entirely.

Arena events are always SHIT. it's wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse for days on end. Running multiple arena events in a couple weeks is simply fool-hearty in my opinion. And given that this event won't even provide ay great reward unless you spend the next 6 days enthralled with PvP entirely... why bother??? I'm do my 600 frags.. get the 2 cosmic souls and move on.

Achievements in order to get rewards are getting just ridiculous. They are shooting to reward the top 1% of players that do nothing but run this app 24/7. They don't give a shit about the other 95% of users. But then most "Fremium" apps rely on only 1% or less to make millions of dollars.. so.. meh.. none of it matters.. just put the app away for a while. If you're chasing "Eternal" or "god" just stop playing for a month.. you'll be so far behind there'll be no way you'll ever catch up, unless you sell your house for ironite.....

Saigrim
05-26-2019, 04:41 AM
Yep.

As it is now, the sac event was so lackluster I didn’t spend hardly anything in the way of resources or time and this arena event got a big ol “great, I don’t have to do any more arena matches than I normally do” response out of me.

The other thing I didn’t mention is just how cheap assed rewards have gotten from the game itself in all areas, store “deals”, and all these events. I’ve seen it everywhere. They’ve been dwindling down the resources across the board. Wanting a lot more money for a lot less. In that particular area I know I’m not wrong. Been playing this way too long and I remember how things were.

And the new soul fragment system and sac rewards blows major ass. And that’s a fact, Jack. It’s so goddamn hard to pull a new toon you’re after as it is, and now you have to accumulate five thousand fragments it seems just to land another three star character you’ve pulled a million times.

veccher
05-26-2019, 05:53 AM
yeah man,

i've been dedicating a lot of time to this game, i like to combine characters and talismans and to make combos, making up a strategy to counter enemies, and i've been doing this at gautlet, the only place where i consider to have some fun, but every time i go to gauntlet i have to manually switch the talisman from the character i used in the last battle to the other ones, doing a linear search through the 250 characters and 150 talismans in the inventory, but then, you finally get to battle, and notice all your strategy was gone, because the enemy is using a talisman that destroys your strategy, and how could you now which one of the hundreds of combinations of talismans they have equiped?

also, for me, gauntlet disappoints me sometimes, at level AAA for example, you need at least 5 powerfull eddies from each class, and 15 powerfull characters from each class, since the enemies at this level are rare characters anda they also wears powerfull talismans, from F to AA it is ok to me, but when it comes to AAA, even if i could use all the classes and could repeat the same characters, it would be hard.

and besides gauntlet, LOTB is just a game that you let your phone playing by itself to get new characters to use at gauntlet.

SinGularity-8786
05-26-2019, 06:30 AM
hm....
one more arena-event. Is now a "Towerfall"-gauntlet-event left for this month?

So will we have both, arena and gauntlet, parallel?

Bakura
05-26-2019, 07:21 AM
I agree with Saigrim and Yup, totally.
I just logged in to do the daily trooper thing, only to see another PvP event. I came on here to see if anyone else thought this was just not worth it. Especially with all the bugs, like with prisoner...... I did a PvP battle last night, where I had nothing but tons of silver crap on all my toons at the very beginning, before anyone went. Then I had each of my guys attack KP, then the opponent made one attack, ONLY 1, with Gambler Ed, wiped out my whole team, really, like none of my maxed relics, toons, talis.... nothing mattered. I used Musashi in another battle to cleanse Prisoner's disable, but 2 rounds after he was dead, and after 2x cleansing, disable was invisibly still there, cuz Musashi doesn't take silver otherwise.
Total bs, so it's not worth it to do 300 or 400 wins for yet another talisman set with AI unfairness and bugs.
I'm flat out over this. Burned out, and my care factor is gone. It's a never ending chasing your tail.... we get nowhere. Gauntlet has become tedious, I only do it for rewards or character frags (not sure Necropolis is worth it), I actually put it off.... its not fun anymore. Like the previous post said, the talisman changing takes too much effort over and over.
I actually like putting the game on auto to grind, it means I don't have to deal with it, makes me feel like I'm doing something while I do something else I enjoy better.
It's run it's course. I actually have come to loathe having to do the daily achievements and skull quests. What's it all for, where is this going?
I just keep going because I have already invested so much, and have built such a foundation. It feels like a job not a game.

Esquatcho
05-26-2019, 08:19 AM
I agree with Saigrim and Yup, totally.
I just logged in to do the daily trooper thing, only to see another PvP event. I came on here to see if anyone else thought this was just not worth it. Especially with all the bugs, like with prisoner...... I did a PvP battle last night, where I had nothing but tons of silver crap on all my toons at the very beginning, before anyone went. Then I had each of my guys attack KP, then the opponent made one attack, ONLY 1, with Gambler Ed, wiped out my whole team, really, like none of my maxed relics, toons, talis.... nothing mattered. I used Musashi in another battle to cleanse Prisoner's disable, but 2 rounds after he was dead, and after 2x cleansing, disable was invisibly still there, cuz Musashi doesn't take silver otherwise.
Total bs, so it's not worth it to do 300 or 400 wins for yet another talisman set with AI unfairness and bugs.
I'm flat out over this. Burned out, and my care factor is gone. It's a never ending chasing your tail.... we get nowhere. Gauntlet has become tedious, I only do it for rewards or character frags (not sure Necropolis is worth it), I actually put it off.... its not fun anymore. Like the previous post said, the talisman changing takes too much effort over and over.
I actually like putting the game on auto to grind, it means I don't have to deal with it, makes me feel like I'm doing something while I do something else I enjoy better.
It's run it's course. I actually have come to loathe having to do the daily achievements and skull quests. What's it all for, where is this going?
I just keep going because I have already invested so much, and have built such a foundation. It feels like a job not a game.

Dude, that sounds like a man who needs a break. Maybe just have a week, or even a month? Its amazing what not playing for a period of time can do for your feelings for this game!

trooper206
05-26-2019, 08:28 AM
It is the third arena event in a row that I’ll be skipping. No this is not a game anymore, but a full time job, as other fellow troopers have stated.I will not miss you new talismans,like I am not missing the others that I didn’t waste my precious time getting. In a few days we will have gauntlet event (maybe tomorrow who knows🤔🤪),and I have no more ironite to burn for chores like this arena event. To those brave enough to go after the talismans,I wish them luck and a lot of patience!!!

It would also be nice on the side of the team to do the math and tell us in their initial post the exact number of wins needed to gain the whole set.

Liu
05-26-2019, 11:22 AM
It is the third arena event in a row that I’ll be skipping. No this is not a game anymore, but a full time job, as other fellow troopers have stated.I will not miss you new talismans,like I am not missing the others that I didn’t waste my precious time getting. In a few days we will have gauntlet event (maybe tomorrow who knows����),and I have no more ironite to burn for chores like this arena event. To those brave enough to go after the talismans,I wish them luck and a lot of patience!!!

It would also be nice on the side of the team to do the math and tell us in their initial post the exact number of wins needed to gain the whole set.

I've got a little script for that, here's the minimum numbers for 1 up to 4 talismans:

Victories: 100, IC: 800, Frags: 1400
Victories: 200, IC: 1600, Frags: 2800
Victories: 300, IC: 2400, Frags: 4200
Victories: 375, IC: 2825, Frags: 5000
Doesn't include ic gained through battling itself. If you want numbers for a specific number of victories let me know, else i can upload it.

I won't be participating myself. This set is not worth it, particularly considering we have viper already. Also: 2 arena events in a single month ? Arena is by far the most hated event type in this game. Last arena event was at the beginning of the month, and the one before at the end of the month prior. So basically it's been arena every other week. Not gonna participate, requires way too much time. Reward me with 1k euros and I might, MIGHT, do it. but not for a crappy talisman set I wouldn't know where to put anyway.

Muzzleloader
05-26-2019, 12:20 PM
Besides the event talisman. The best part of the event is using the frags to purchase cosmic evo material. 100 wins will buy several evo material. So if you dont participate to earn the talismans it is definetly worth earning some wins for the evo materials.

trooper206
05-26-2019, 12:37 PM
I've got a little script for that, here's the minimum numbers for 1 up to 4 talismans:

Doesn't include ic gained through battling itself. If you want numbers for a specific number of victories let me know, else i can upload it.

I won't be participating myself. This set is not worth it, particularly considering we have viper already. Also: 2 arena events in a single month ? Arena is by far the most hated event type in this game. Last arena event was at the beginning of the month, and the one before at the end of the month prior. So basically it's been arena every other week. Not gonna participate, requires way too much time. Reward me with 1k euros and I might, MIGHT, do it. but not for a crappy talisman set I wouldn't know where to put anyway.

Thanks for the calculation Liu!!!

gogosox40
05-26-2019, 02:27 PM
Besides the event talisman. The best part of the event is using the frags to purchase cosmic evo material. 100 wins will buy several evo material. So if you dont participate to earn the talismans it is definetly worth earning some wins for the evo materials.

This is exactly correct. That's what I'll be playing for unless I encounter hundreds of lone Eddie's. My easy defense is set.

Volrath
05-26-2019, 04:25 PM
Gauntlet has become tedious, I only do it for rewards or character frags (not sure Necropolis is worth it), I actually put it off.... its not fun anymore. Like the previous post said, the talisman changing takes too much effort over and over.

Am I the only one who doesn't do this? The strategy is obvious but the process of moving talismans around is just so tedious I can't be bothered. If that means I never get past SS, oh well.

Yup
05-26-2019, 04:25 PM

That is EXACTLY all I'm doing.

Gauntlet is just as much of a drag as PvP. Only rather than fighting the CLEAR AI boosts in PvP, you are fighting CLEARLY defined teams that a player could NEVER create. What's that Vipers on Gambler Ed?? Alchemy on Notb Ed.. yeah.. that's fair. I play the gauntlet up to the rewards I can live with, then stop. I would NOT have played at all this past round but I found myself 10 frags short of Necropolis after last round. (swear I didn't get the right rewards but that's the cheating system they have set up -- and they've made it so it's not like you can really check.. you have to remember.) I THOUGHT there would be an event that dropped some Necropolis frags this month.. guess not.

FYI. I never received my Cosmic Frags from PVP this past reset.... got everything else.. just not those... Great new system devs.. really ! :p

gogosox40
05-26-2019, 06:54 PM
So during the last few arena events I would battle in the defense tab as revenge. But now if I do all the battles in there and new people attack me and I go to battle them it says can't revenge down my entire list even though I never battled them. It clears itself at the reset but it's damn annoying. Anyone else have this bug or problem?

Muzzleloader
05-26-2019, 06:57 PM
You only get 20 revenge battles per day. Also you only can revenge the same person twice a day.

Amarthir
05-26-2019, 07:29 PM
Just sent a ticket to support. So I decided to buy the Eternity Arms relics just for a measly boost and instead of showing a +50% boost like it should, it's only showing a +25% boost. Now that's just plain annoying.

Symbiote
05-26-2019, 07:33 PM
Just another break for me. :D

The sacrifice, wasn't that awesome this time yeah.., but on the positive we can save a lot of souls and got some.

Arena Events are dead for me since months, because they just suck, 400-500 Wins/Battles., are to much for me.., even 200 were to much.., i keep just skipping this crap and chill.
It's a good break from these boring Events instead of real game content.

SinGularity-8786
05-26-2019, 08:37 PM
@Amarthir.
Did you buy 2x the same relic to receive the 2x25%?

Charlotte has a base-attack-skill from 1380. My talismans adding 3000. Are the 690 worth the 1.5mio gold?

Amarthir
05-26-2019, 08:40 PM
@Amarthir.
Did you buy 2x the same relic to receive the 2x25%?

Yeah I did, as evidenced by the fact that none of the attack relics are in the store anymore.

wipp
05-26-2019, 09:43 PM
I sure miss the early pvp days. It was cut and dry. The ai still decided who won or lost tho, so its still fake as day one but the battles didnt take ten min each

Muzzleloader
05-26-2019, 10:29 PM
When VHE and Visions ruled, those were the days

gogosox40
05-26-2019, 10:37 PM
You only get 20 revenge battles per day. Also you only can revenge the same person twice a day.

Interesting. I never knew that. Thanks for the info.

Esquatcho
05-26-2019, 11:21 PM
Can everyone please put in the numpty teams? It didnt matter when it was total number of battles, but now its wins, anywon who isnt battling for eternal should probably just put in untalismaned L100s. Thanks!!!

cmascatello
05-27-2019, 01:58 AM
Anyone else not seeing the Eternity Relics in the Store?

thealchemist
05-27-2019, 08:35 AM
Not sure how many wins I will be able to get, not enough easy teams about and now a Gauntlet event on at the same time. Those talismans are seriously overpriced so if I am unlikely to get them there isn't as much incentive to participate.

Blade
05-27-2019, 10:11 AM
Really only few fun defenses found and my lonely Ed does not get beaten as often as it used to be :/ Seems like general interest in Arena is decreasing since the recent reward changes + meta crazyness

scott-5496
05-28-2019, 09:25 AM
I gave up with my fun defence after half a day as I came across only two weak defences so gave up with mine too. Either interest has dropped or there are just too many events on and folk are focused on one - I am doing the gauntlet one beacuse I would be doing it anyway and it was at least quick to get the tallies done and out the way - we need more events like this one where if you are doing gauntlet anyway you can get the targets easily enough though it is the most talisman changing I have done in a very long time! Still worth it anyway as the target so far are easy and now it is just a case of pusing on as normal and remembering to use the eternity tallies give times! Still I have to say that this is an easy event for many folks to at least get the tallies without much issue?

Not sure I will bother with arena event too much - will do what I can but 375 wins is going to be too much for me - 200 is the very most I tend to be able to stand doing!

thealchemist
05-28-2019, 09:51 AM
I am having a similar issue with the arena event as a lot of others are having with the Gauntlet event challenges (myself included), and that is not all wins are counting towards the goals. Currently missing 2 wins, it may not cost me in the end but another thing that is a pain in the butt and a deterrent from participating further in the event. I wish the devs would focus more on these little things about the game as often its the finer details that make the difference.

Since the arena event changes I have noticed my rank has been considerably higher that normal and my playing habits haven't changed there. I am sure interest has waned a lot. But only the devs know that for sure so will be interesting to see how they respond and what other changes they have in the works.

Muzzleloader
05-28-2019, 10:32 AM
If you are not interested in going for the talisman in the arena event go for the 100 wins to purchase cosmic evo material. You have 2 weeks for the gauntlet. 100 wins in arena is not too much for many of the players. Collecting cosmic evo materials should be a top priority if you are a long term player.

One thing I noticed is that if I dont get an immediate win in the arena ( spinning icon) it doesnt count toward the win count in the event. Has anyone identified this as a problem with gauntlet wins/missions counting?

MuzakMaker
05-28-2019, 10:17 PM
The biggest reason for not setting a fun/easy defense is that arena update. I took a huge hit in my VP and need to waste SoW to get back to the same rewards I was getting. That and the added insult of 3 Sow events in a month 2 of them being concurrent.

Blade
05-29-2019, 01:56 PM
The biggest reason for not setting a fun/easy defense is that arena update. I took a huge hit in my VP and need to waste SoW to get back to the same rewards I was getting. That and the added insult of 3 Sow events in a month 2 of them being concurrent.

By setting a fun defense you more or less accept to not reach your normal ranking. But you do this to have a chance to get the rewards from the Arena event! Thing is, most of us don't do that many battles outside of an event. I usually do around 160-180 fights per week and this ends in top 20-50 usually (depends if I do battles in the evening or not) and about 4000 VP.
I have a fun defense right now and today was the first time this week I dropped out of top50, but of course the VP are lower. I am still not sure if I can do enough battles to get the talli set, especially as it might be more important to get the cosmic stuff.
Problem is, I don't get enough defeats to drop enough for more easy fights plus there are in general very few fun defenses this time. I think people are just annoyed to see a second arena event in one month - and I am annoyed too! Hopefully this was an exception and/or we won't have arena events in june to compensate!
Anyway I still think it is reasonable to accept lower arena rewards once a month to get the arena event rewards instead. But for sure, everyone needs to find a strategy that fits for him or her self!

aidinia
05-29-2019, 05:11 PM
I can't believe I fall for it!!
I guess it was because they were one next to the other, and the one with ironite clarify (only one), and the other didn't clarify, and it said straight 4-set...
I spent the whole week playing only this event, just to get the talisman, and now that I finally got 1250 fragments I was so happy to be able to buy them, when my partner told me "no, but 1250 is only for one, not the set..."
Of course! I've been playing the game for a while, I can't believe how didn't I realise.
But well... if I only got over 100 wins in 5 days with 2 refills, I won't get the rest...
Facepalm for me...

MuzakMaker
05-29-2019, 10:04 PM
By setting a fun defense you more or less accept to not reach your normal ranking. But you do this to have a chance to get the rewards from the Arena event!

Usually during these events I get higher than my normal ranking. I normally only do a daily fight and stay around 1700-1900 VP which used to be the last level before ranking took into account. However with that arena update I got dropped all the way to under 900. I'm just now getting back up to my normal level.

If that arena updated hadn't dropped me to lower than what they claimed it would, I would have had no problem setting a fun defense to help everyone but over 100 losses would have outclassed my 6 wins. Those 100 losses also don't feel bad when you have over 200 wins as I would have if I was participating.

Plus the rewards just weren't appealing enough for me to devote the time or the SoW (which are already suffering from 3 events this month).

Yup
05-29-2019, 10:35 PM
I got everything though except the talismans.. which was just too great an ask.

Without a weak defense.. I got enough frags for everything else in the store. I simply ignored the ridiculously overprice talisman set that won't alter any PvP battle anyway.

My rank is 50 spots or so lower than the past couple weeks, but that's merely because a lot more users are fighting more.. and I'm actually fighting less than normal because the new tier system sucks..

Yup
05-29-2019, 10:37 PM

To be truly nostalgic you need to repost that 50 to 100 more. Repetition is the key when remembering those days :)... every team the same.. the same.. the same.. the same.. the same... the same... the same...

edsel
05-29-2019, 11:50 PM

Yup and I agree so much. Vampire was mine early on in the game when I started Underworld, like we grew up together, old friends and I recall EVERY picture of him on all teams in top arena. I am so sad still the cruel nerf took him away (and poor Wrath too). Then 7th Son arrived and was cool for a bit until the biggest joke 5 star Eddie got skills, then Visions was everywhere. NF makes 2 much cash introducing new exclusive characters instead of rehashing existing ones we all already have. Aces new skill is fun and he still has coolest fury, I laughed so hard 1st time I saw it as a confirmed brew addict.

wipp
05-30-2019, 12:47 AM
It seems like every ed was usable back then. Even mummy

Bakura
05-30-2019, 01:35 AM
It seems like every ed was usable back then. Even mummy
Awww, Wipp, do you miss your mummy?

Lol, sorry it's lame , but I had to say it.
:)

wipp
05-30-2019, 01:44 AM
Lol yeahh, i should have used cariage rider in my example

Killer-Frost
05-30-2019, 12:38 PM
It's too much grinding, how can a mobile game have so much more than any of my console games? I have other stuff to do, why is it that we have to do so much for a set of useless talismans? I WAS going to farm 2 and just buy the rest with ironite, but to my surprise the set you can buy with ironite is 1. 500 ironite for one measly talisman. Yea, no thanks

For the record, I agree with the other troopers, the patterns all the same, get new characters, get new tals, in the same boring annoying way. I feel like they try to make us grind so much to keep our minds out of the question of why we're all playing.

Sadly, my love for iron maiden is what drives me to keep playing. But that doesn't mean I won't skip a few cancer events. 5K frags for a mediocre 4 set? No thanks

Zugzwang
05-30-2019, 09:08 PM
And for the record, the last few sets of talismans they’ve released I’ve not even bothered reading what the effects are. What’s the point? I’d probably be more excited if they released a set that made the characters shoot glitter out of their asses. At least that would be stupidly entertaining for a spell!

This is a great idea. I like how Coalgiver Eddie has all that tinsel flying around even though it doesn't do much in battle. Colors! The colors!

Muzzleloader
06-01-2019, 08:33 PM
If anyone kept the frags from the arena event the store allows for more cosmic evo material to be purchased. I shouldn't have claimed the golden idols. Lesson learned never convert frags unless you have to or 5he event is almost over.

Alvorada
06-02-2019, 12:34 AM
My number of wins at arena rank was higger than event goals by 7.

I open a support ticket on monday reporting this.

This 7 wins should give the last 50 frags needed to buy the last cosmic evo.

Frustrant.

Bakura
06-02-2019, 01:59 AM
During this event, one of my last battles, I encountered a Ferryman with Eternity & Freeze talis.
I'm guessing there are Cosmic talismans that do Freeze?
Or else the math doesn't add up.

Lthepostman
06-02-2019, 07:41 AM
Time consuming event for me. I had to struggle to hit 300 wins...enough to earn 3 talismans and buy the fouth one. I eventually ended up in Monarch IV but NO rewards. No legendary soul in my BOS, no fragments, nothing......

Liu
06-02-2019, 09:53 AM
@Bakura: compare this (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11328-Cosmic-Talisman-Basics&p=96958&viewfull=1#post96958)

Bakura
06-02-2019, 12:40 PM
@Bakura: compare this (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11328-Cosmic-Talisman-Basics&p=96958&viewfull=1#post96958)
Ahhhhh, cool. I did not realize there were soooo many variations. Is this gathered from fellow Troopers or did LOTB release the info?

Thanks, I appreciate the reply!

Yup
06-02-2019, 08:47 PM
LotB releases NOTHING regarding information, other than what you can purchase for events.

Any actual data is gathered by players.

fred10141988
06-03-2019, 03:34 AM
LotB releases NOTHING regarding information, other than what you can purchase for events.

Any actual data is gathered by players.

I wonder is any good integration table for character skills?

This table (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XTa3i-F7HQGKdmgDGSCzVB-9FtxQdUIp/view) is wonderful, but not update anymore.

Yup
06-03-2019, 03:49 AM
Deathbat updates that constantly. And does a fantastic job at it. It may be a character or two behind.. but it's fairly current.

Yup
06-03-2019, 03:50 AM
During this event, one of my last battles, I encountered a Ferryman with Eternity & Freeze talis.
I'm guessing there are Cosmic talismans that do Freeze?

White T3 will.