PDA

View Full Version : June 2019, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

Kaz_LOTB
05-28-2019, 05:25 PM
This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11844-June-2019-Part-1-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=99719#post99719).

kkkreg5
05-28-2019, 05:38 PM
An update with little notice... hmmm.... 3/1/2019...

Caretaker
05-28-2019, 05:42 PM
They forgot the rifle, it also shoots!
Interesting talismans, though space - vanish at start of own turn? Then move and unvanish �� But good for team with blocker.
If it becomes common thing, we'll need those toons that remove dmg blocks

SinGularity-8786
05-28-2019, 05:47 PM
In may we had 4 talisman-sets next month there will be only 3 new sets. I expected at least 5. Now I'm very dissapointed…

Btw... I should get the singularity-set for free :cool:

Blade
05-28-2019, 05:56 PM
On the one hand: "and some long awaited quality of life features" sounds fantastic!!! Hope for a new inventory UI / management system and hopefully also some sliders for the frags etc.

On the other hand: are you sure you want to release these singularities as they are described???

edsel
05-28-2019, 05:57 PM
I can't wait to get my long awaited quality of life features. Can this include some Catalyst souls and a few T3 Cosmic tals?

Shaolin85london
05-28-2019, 06:24 PM
On the one hand: "and some long awaited quality of life features" sounds fantastic!!! Hope for a new inventory UI / management system and hopefully also some sliders for the frags etc.

On the other hand: are you sure you want to release these singularities as they are described???

They better do so, finally those annoying viper talisman ll encounter some real deal, singularity along with seige are the way to go. Thanks devs!

Blade
05-28-2019, 06:35 PM
They better do so, finally those annoying viper talisman ll encounter some real deal, singularity along with seige are the way to go. Thanks devs!

Sure, reasonable counters against vipers are very welcome. There are already some there and an additional one can't be wrong. But in my opinion the singularity set is over the top with included destiny effect plus the stealing plus giving the immunity to both types of passive disable to all for an unlimited number of turns. PvP will take forever then!

edsel
05-28-2019, 07:06 PM
New Feature! The first Frontier Keys are officially live. Use Keys to unlock Daily and Weekly Challenge Dungeons for valuable rewards!
New introductory cinematic
Simplified Inventory Sorting
Claim All' Button added to Fragments screen

edsel
05-28-2019, 07:17 PM
55625563more playable content!

Yup
05-28-2019, 07:28 PM
:( Still in Maintenance :( But I think it almost always take like 3 hours longer for iOS. Maintenance pretty much means no app for roughly 4-6 hrs.

edsel
05-28-2019, 07:56 PM
You only get 3 plays in new dungeon, do all 3 on Madness level-don't waste plays on lower ones.

Highace
05-28-2019, 07:56 PM
Sooooo, tryna do the do the new dungeon on android but every time I complete it, the damn thing crashes. No signs of an update on ios so can't switch over to my Ipad. Someone screwed this update up real bad...

SinGularity-8786
05-28-2019, 07:57 PM

Lthepostman
05-28-2019, 08:02 PM
I keep getting Maclo error and forced refresh after completing any of the new dungeon level.....great

Muzzleloader
05-28-2019, 08:05 PM
Any help for newer players for possible teams to complete madness

Mizrael
05-28-2019, 08:20 PM
Without giving it much thought...i was like WTF when i read the Space and Singularity sets. Just when we all thought that Vipers were a bit OtT... BOOM! Scratch that! Here comes another “Over the Fucking Top” set which provides protection from the previous meta and then some! and the circus circle closes itself...

PS: If AH is gonna work the way i imagine it, we have a serious contender for a new meta...

And also the “claim all” is welcome (sitting on 15K epic soul fragments of all colors)! Let’s hope it will work properly.

zamasu
05-28-2019, 08:26 PM
Great new feature! I like the new Dungeon.

Quick question,

since you only get 3 plays, can you play ALL 3 times in Madness or you are supposed to play one normal. one hard and one madness?

Because I completed the first time in normal - it went great
Jumped to Madness - It went great
but, the second time I tried to complete Madness it gave me a MACLO error.

Also, if you complete the madness dungeon 3x, do you get the same rewards all 3 times?

Yup
05-28-2019, 08:28 PM
Why does the IOS update always take like 3 hours longer? Still in maintenance mode here.

GotN
05-28-2019, 08:59 PM
Why does the IOS update always take like 3 hours longer?

... cause NF sucks!!

Amarthir
05-28-2019, 09:02 PM
Why does the IOS update always take like 3 hours longer? Still in maintenance mode here.

Isn't there rigmarole that the Apple store has to do before they let the update be live? Pretty sure one of the devs said that at one point.

Cefiar
05-28-2019, 10:34 PM
Ok, so things I am not quite happy about with the new event dungeon/store (long-time issue but more annoying now):

1. When you buy the key in the store, nowhere does it say that the key only opens the dungeons for 8 hrs upon purchase. This means I was suddenly "What the hell, I have to play this thing now?", as I was getting ready for work. Sure it's easy but if you're buying anything at all timed in the store (the eternity relics also for example) you should get a WARNING before purchase that it lasts X amount of time from purchase, and also update the description to explain this. The descriptions in the store always seem to assume that you KNOW what the thing is you're looking to buy, rather than telling you what the thing is (eg: talismans with no list of effects - sure it gives you some passive ability but no description of WHAT that passive does!, etc). This sort of thing has been one of my bugbears with the store in the game for a VERY LONG TIME.

2. The x/3 plays in the dungeon looks like it's PLAYS for that specific level, NOT for the entire dungeon. I played 3x of the normal level assuming that you would get 9x plays out of the whole dungeon. Please move that "x/3 Plays" AWAY from the "Battle" button for the level, and maybe change it to "x/3 Dungeon Plays" to make it clearer it's for the entire dungeon!

Ancient Mariner
05-28-2019, 10:50 PM
Ok, so things I am not quite happy about with the new event dungeon/store (long-time issue but more annoying now):

1. When you buy the key in the store, nowhere does it say that the key only opens the dungeons for 8 hrs upon purchase. This means I was suddenly "What the hell, I have to play this thing now?", as I was getting ready for work. Sure it's easy but if you're buying anything at all timed in the store (the eternity relics also for example) you should get a WARNING before purchase that it lasts X amount of time from purchase, and also update the description to explain this. The descriptions in the store always seem to assume that you KNOW what the thing is you're looking to buy, rather than telling you what the thing is (eg: talismans with no list of effects - sure it gives you some passive ability but no description of WHAT that passive does!, etc). This sort of thing has been one of my bugbears with the store in the game for a VERY LONG TIME.

2. The x/3 plays in the dungeon looks like it's PLAYS for that specific level, NOT for the entire dungeon. I played 3x of the normal level assuming that you would get 9x plays out of the whole dungeon. Please move that "x/3 Plays" AWAY from the "Battle" button for the level, and maybe change it to "x/3 Dungeon Plays" to make it clearer it's for the entire dungeon!

This. Nothing else to add

Yup
05-28-2019, 11:46 PM
I ran all 3 dungeon runs on madness...

each time rewards got WORSE. From a skill shard and legendary soul, down to rare soul frags.. I mean.. really?

Rewards should either be the same or improve. Or it should be made clear that it's 1 run each difficulty level to get optimum rewards.

---------------

As for the sorting in My Team......

I think it's a bit worse actually.

Now I can't see all Eddies and allies in one class.. I can only see Eddies.. OR allies. Otherwise I'm scrolling left forever. Just set it to list each class... don't separate Eddies out unless that option is tapped. It was a bit better before, but having the option to set the class as "first" is an improvement. I jsut don't like how it's Eddies OR allies and never both.

As for talismans.... WTF is a talisman "Type"? That option seems to randomly list talismans... 3 Yellow Onslaughts lists then multiple Green Overwhelmings.. those are the same "type"???? I would expect all onslaughts to be listed, then all mystical, then all skilled, etc.... but nope.

----------------------

And please look into the fact that iOS takes 6hrs or more to actually update when you have the "maintenance" updates.

Yup
05-28-2019, 11:47 PM
Isn't there rigmarole that the Apple store has to do before they let the update be live? Pretty sure one of the devs said that at one point.

After years of development, they should have timelines sorted. Anything at this point is an excuse for piss poor planning.

Muzzleloader
05-28-2019, 11:50 PM
I guess we will see how rewards are given tomorrow for the new dungeon. I ran all 3 dungeons.

Recieve 5, 10, and 25 ironite. All three gave one SS. Each gave souls. Madness gave a legendary.

AhabsHarpoon
05-28-2019, 11:52 PM
ok, so things i am not quite happy about with the new event dungeon/store (long-time issue but more annoying now):

1. When you buy the key in the store, nowhere does it say that the key only opens the dungeons for 8 hrs upon purchase. This means i was suddenly "what the hell, i have to play this thing now?", as i was getting ready for work. Sure it's easy but if you're buying anything at all timed in the store (the eternity relics also for example) you should get a warning before purchase that it lasts x amount of time from purchase, and also update the description to explain this. The descriptions in the store always seem to assume that you know what the thing is you're looking to buy, rather than telling you what the thing is (eg: Talismans with no list of effects - sure it gives you some passive ability but no description of what that passive does!, etc). This sort of thing has been one of my bugbears with the store in the game for a very long time.

2. The x/3 plays in the dungeon looks like it's plays for that specific level, not for the entire dungeon. I played 3x of the normal level assuming that you would get 9x plays out of the whole dungeon. Please move that "x/3 plays" away from the "battle" button for the level, and maybe change it to "x/3 dungeon plays" to make it clearer it's for the entire dungeon!

exactly...agreed!

Natasmai
05-29-2019, 01:32 AM
I cleared madness on auto 2 min run time with:

Benny - angel/titan
Magus ninja - Oracle
Gunner chopper - random whatever I think I had radiant
Sentinel desert blocker - greed/immunity

I'm sure there are better, but those are just guys I already had equipped with max talisman. Chopper is for permadeath for the Gemini

Cefiar
05-29-2019, 07:24 AM
Well, the constant events and now extra daily stuff being jammed into the game (ie: these new daily dungeons) has finally made by girlfriend decide to quit the game as it's just taking up too much time.

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to follow her, but I can tell you, it's quite tempting.

Blade
05-29-2019, 07:28 AM
I ran all 3 dungeon runs on madness...

each time rewards got WORSE. From a skill shard and legendary soul, down to rare soul frags.. I mean.. really?

Rewards should either be the same or improve. Or it should be made clear that it's 1 run each difficulty level to get optimum rewards.

---------------

As for the sorting in My Team......

I think it's a bit worse actually.

Now I can't see all Eddies and allies in one class.. I can only see Eddies.. OR allies. Otherwise I'm scrolling left forever. Just set it to list each class... don't separate Eddies out unless that option is tapped. It was a bit better before, but having the option to set the class as "first" is an improvement. I jsut don't like how it's Eddies OR allies and never both.

As for talismans.... WTF is a talisman "Type"? That option seems to randomly list talismans... 3 Yellow Onslaughts lists then multiple Green Overwhelmings.. those are the same "type"???? I would expect all onslaughts to be listed, then all mystical, then all skilled, etc.... but nope.

----------------------

And please look into the fact that iOS takes 6hrs or more to actually update when you have the "maintenance" updates.

Uhh that's bad news! Initially I thought (like others) that we can run each difficulty 3 times. Out of curiosity I checked hard after clearing normal and realised it is 3 runs in total for all 3 levels. I was disappointed, as I then would have prefered to run madness 3 times, as this would have been 75 ironite - I thought! But if the rewards get worse...well we need a new strategy. Maybe it's best to run each level once then? We need to test.

The sorting... thanks Yup for starting that topic, I did not want to be the first to criticise. It is really disappointing that all the great ideas this community gave as an input were not taken into consideration, or at least have not been implemented. The only good thing is to get a specific color to the start of the list but to do so we only have 1 button. So ging from assassin to gunner you again need 5 taps. Sorting is ok but what we really need for our 500 characters is a "SHOW ONLY" function. The feature is there in principle, e.g. for Gauntlet with one class restriction. To be really specific we would need a search bar. Moreover, I cannot understand why the left image border is still unused. Place all 5 class symbols as buttons there and by tapping let us show the specific class only. Add another class if you want to swap a tali set between characters from different classes. And as there are still ~100 chars per class the other ideas about how to use the screen more efficiently should also have been considered to see...lets say 4-5 rows with about 8 characters each. Everything that brings more than 10 characters to be viewed at once is helpful.

That there still is no "uneqip all" talis button is also sad. One good thing: different sorting of characters does not evoke crazy talis sorting anymore - great! Still, inventory management will be almost completely the same than before the update. Same is true for the frag claim options. Of course, "claim 10" and "claim all" are good additions. But imagine you need to reach a certain goal 27 souls: You still need 2 times 10 and 7 single claims with a total of 9 animation shows (I assume, have not tested that). A slider, as it is already there for the use of runes and shards, with a minus and a plus at the sides, would have been much better - put the thing to 27 and in one go you get exactly what you need.

Hopefully you guys read these ideas again and maybe consider them for a great 3rd anniversary update!

For the iOS/Android thinig I wonder if there is no option to submit an update to Google, but organise it in that way that it does not go live immediately. Then you could wait until Apple gave their ok and have both stores updated at the same time? Just an idea...

Anyway I do not want to close without a big Thank you! for all the work you put into our game! We players might be a bit picky....but I guess this comes from the decades of perfection that we are used to when it comes to our favorite band!
Up the Irons!

Mizrael
05-29-2019, 07:34 AM
I must say that with the way devs were talking about the character inventory improvement for months i was expecting a complete overhaul into a 4x4 grid or something like that. all they did was change the icon and the “sort by” criteria?!
Just as Yup mentioned, it appears to be even more stupid and complicated. it will take time to adjust to it and it certainly didn’t improve the endless right to left scrolling, did it?

trooper206
05-29-2019, 09:09 AM
Well, thanks for the new dungeon feature,but the sorting thing really didn’t make that much of a difference towards our ease of the management. What I have to comment is that I am really pissed on my self for the reason that I stupidly didn’t protect myself in the last round of the hard level dungeon.The gunner anubis was equipped with tomb talis and you can imagine what happened.Yes,he was stunning endlessly my whole team, and it kept going on forever until I had to quit and eventually lose the frags.As I read many players fell into this. Thanks NF, with such kind of moves and tali set ups on levels like that, it makes bang my head to the wall because I should have known better...

Symbiote
05-29-2019, 02:44 PM
I must say that with the way devs were talking about the character inventory improvement for months i was expecting a complete overhaul into a 4x4 grid or something like that. all they did was change the icon and the “sort by” criteria?!
Just as Yup mentioned, it appears to be even more stupid and complicated. it will take time to adjust to it and it certainly didn’t improve the endless right to left scrolling, did it?

Hahaha i thought the same, i expected it would be a nicer thing than this.., ok it helps a bit to get faster to the Characters but.., i'm not very excited about this..,
It's ok, but nothing more..,

Muzzleloader
05-29-2019, 04:28 PM
Has anyone run the daily dungeon for a second time? Is it better to run all three levels or one three times for the best rewards? Did you recieve a SS on the second day or was that just a reward for clearing the lo evel for the first time.

SinGularity-8786
05-29-2019, 04:33 PM
Didn't get one of them today (3x Madness)

Muzzleloader
05-29-2019, 04:49 PM
I just ran the madness level for the second day. I did not receive a SS or ironite. Those rewards were probably for the first time clearing the level. I did recieve 100 epic soul frags ang 86K gold.

Blade
05-29-2019, 04:53 PM
How did your rewards change today if you played the same difficulty several times?

Muzzleloader
05-29-2019, 04:59 PM
Yesterday I ran all three levels. Earned a SS each level, and 5, 10, 25 ironite.

I only ran madness once today. Thinking if it's worth 30 Sot. I can earn as much gold in NC.

Blade
05-29-2019, 05:02 PM
Plus a rare, an epic and a legendary soul? I think we all got the same rewards for playing each level once yesterday. Maybe I stay with that

GotN
05-29-2019, 05:07 PM
I think we get different rewards every time like in SQs. E.g. I also got 40 FCs from 4 runs on madness and got different rewards every run.

TheoShodi
05-29-2019, 05:27 PM
The implementation of "Use All" and "Use 10" is very useful I apreciate this "quality of life implementation". But the gold key "mechanic" is very weird:
1 collect shards (you gain from completing all daily quests),
2 amass 200 shards, (you will have to clear all week's dailys to get all)
3 go to the book of souls,
4 convert the shards to a soul,
5 summon it to open a dungeon and gain a Golden Idol
6 the dungeon have a 8 hour limit or 3 times, whatever comes first

it is very convoluted... why not 1 hour of ilimited acess? or a Special dungeon in the Saturday, Lord of Ligth's dungeons are closed this day why not a special dungeon this day?

Blade
05-29-2019, 05:49 PM
So here are my results for playing each difficulty once today, feel free to share yours so that we might find a system. Apart from that I was a bit disappointed that it is exactly the same dungeon, enemies etc like yesterday! And I would love to see the dungeon soul to be a key and not a lookalike of a regular gunner soul.

Muzzleloader
05-29-2019, 07:47 PM
I ran my last 2 daily dungeon on madness. Pulled 2 25 ironite, 6 SoW and 25 and 30 SoT. It appears with a bit of luck the madness dungeon can be worth the gamble of SoT.

Mizrael
05-29-2019, 11:19 PM
Mine didn’t open at all today and there were no fragments as reward...

Muzzleloader
05-29-2019, 11:44 PM
Mizrael, did you complete the daily missions. When they are complete you can get the key from the mission rewards.

mikus666
05-30-2019, 06:09 AM
Mine didn’t open at all today and there were no fragments as reward...

I have the same issue. Thought it was just me. Completed all daily rewards.

mikus666
05-30-2019, 06:12 AM
Update, didn't get any fragment as rewards but found a yellow looking common soul, and when claimed it gave me a key.

Mizrael
05-30-2019, 06:44 AM
Mizrael, did you complete the daily missions. When they are complete you can get the key from the mission rewards.

Ahh FFS! how much more confusing can it be?! Thanks man. i completely overlooked that. i usually don’t claim the daily challenge rewards, so i found the soul in the morning...

“Finish this,to claim a soul, which grants you fragments those give you a shard which you need to sacrifice and go to the store, where a secret compartment opens with new soul. opening that will give you a character which you MUST sell for gold to open a portal to another universe and once you clear all those levels you get a duck! once you slaughter that there will be a golden egg which pops a key to a door which could be anywhere in the cosmos.......”

Lord-7618
05-30-2019, 07:19 AM
Careful! Lost battles also count. I've lost one battle and win 2 (hard mode), and then when I tried to play the last time the dungeon was closed.

Yup
05-30-2019, 09:32 AM
I went back today and played the Normal and Hard levels... both gave a skill shad and better rewards. So it does appear that it is to your benefit to play each difficulty at least once. .. Madness is still giving me relatively the same okay rewards. Not as good as the first run, and I'm not quite certain rewards are with the 30 SOT.. but since SOT are often the reward as well, it's not really costing much.

So.. Question for the devs....

When I have enough frags for the "rare" key soul.. is that a different dungeon????

Does the soul from BNW level X open yet another different dungeon???

I like the "hunt" aspect of this thus far.

scott-5496
05-30-2019, 09:55 AM
Yeah it is fine - but you do have to play it or you lose out on the potential gains of the weekly dungeon.

One odd thing but I seem to be getting double daily quests to complete on reset - twice I think it has happened and I seem to get two keys for doing them too - anyone else seen this or am I going mad? I get two of each daily quests and when I do a quest I get both 'claims' so I seem to have double the keys? Maybe just lucky or a glitch but I am sure that is two days I have had this happen.

Natasmai
05-30-2019, 11:13 AM
I ran madness x3, 10 rare key frags in each of course and then the following rewards:

15 FC, 25 SoT, 25 Ironite

15 FC, 26 SoT, 83,631gold

15 FC, 6 SoW, 25 Ironite

I am pretty sure I have had similar results on the day before running all madness. I do not believe the rewards decrease on additional runs and I do not believe it is beneficial to run one of each difficulty level.

Grunf
05-30-2019, 12:55 PM
10SoT

20SoT

30SoT

Killer-Frost
05-30-2019, 12:57 PM
We probably should have had a different thread for the new dungeon lol. I think it's a nice way to force you into doing daily challenges, which is good. But I do agree it shouldn't be 30 SoT. I know you get your sands back sometimes but for those other times I don't i could be farming LoL or LoF. I hope to see some improvement.

As for the June update...well buffing Aces High is a welcome changed...But I'm still sadly waiting for Grim Reaper Eddie to get his buff. I want to use him in Arena but he's just too significantly weak. He needs alot of tweaks in his abilities for me to even consider using him in PvP

Muzzleloader
05-30-2019, 01:32 PM
I just ran my three daily dungeons on madness. I pulled 50 ironite, 50 SoT and 6 SoW. That more than pays for the runs. It paid for 3 days worth of runs if I dont earn anymore ironite or SoT.

Natasmai
05-30-2019, 05:25 PM
I just ran my three daily dungeons on madness. I pulled 50 ironite, 50 SoT and 6 SoW. That more than pays for the runs. It paid for 3 days worth of runs if I dont earn anymore ironite or SoT.

thats what im saying! you can buy 120 SoT for 30 ironite. so you spend 90 SoT for 3 Madness runs, you recover that off any ironite drop. Everything else is a bonus. It's like everything else, we will all just bitch about getting free stuff lol.

Esquatcho
05-31-2019, 12:33 AM
Yeah, three runs in and I reckon youre better off doing all three hardness levels, as opposed to running madness 3x. But that could be my tin foil hat too. Need to test it more!

Yup
05-31-2019, 01:48 AM
I've run the 3 difficulties the last 2 days.. where as the first day I ran all 3 on Madness.

Rewards do seem to be a tad better if you run all 3 rather than madnessx3.

scott-5496
05-31-2019, 09:47 AM
I would agree too. I am just doing all three levels each day and I am happy with that - I did not see anythign better coming from three on madness so stopped after day two.

Natasmai
05-31-2019, 11:47 AM
I dont understand. The dungeons each have a set group of rewards and you earn 3 of those rewards per run. The madness dungeon has larger quantity rewards than the other 2. I can understand that maybe some of the reward options arent interesting to a person specifically, and there is a chance that you earn those rewards, but it is still always going to be greater than hard or normal. As an example, I dont really care about FC, but I earned 15 FC in each of my runs... but oh well, I still picked up SoT, SoW, and ironite. More than the 90 SoT I spent to get it.

I guess i'd have to see what you guys are getting for rewards on the lower levels

Yup
05-31-2019, 01:39 PM
You don't seem to get the Rare Key frags more than once is you run Madnessx3.

GotN
05-31-2019, 01:59 PM
Rewards are really bad balanced! Today from 3 runs on madness I only got the key fragments, Soul fragments, epic soul fragments, SoT and 83k Gold per run, so really bad! Yesterday rewards have been way better. Let’s see what tomorrow will bring...

Muzzleloader
05-31-2019, 04:05 PM
I've recieved weekly key frags for every battle, all have been madness except the first day which I ran all three levels..

If you lose a battle or get disconnected do you get another chance?.

GotN
05-31-2019, 04:31 PM
I've recieved weekly key frags for every battle, all have been madness except the first day which I ran all three levels.

How you see it are weekly key frags? There are only Gold Key (Rare) Soul fragments. I also play only on madness except the first day. Converting those fragments just opened the daily dungeon.

Yup
05-31-2019, 04:45 PM
Well how do I only have 120 of the necessary 200 frag then????

infinite dreamer
05-31-2019, 04:52 PM
Well how do I only have 120 of the necessary 200 frag then????

Same here, 120/200 frags.

Muzzleloader
05-31-2019, 04:56 PM
4 days times 30 frags a day.

The gold key frags will open the weekly dungeon.

infinite dreamer
05-31-2019, 05:09 PM
4 days times 30 frags a day.

The gold key frags will open the weekly dungeon.

That's accurate. Wonder what song is used for the weekly dungeon? Or Deja Vu again?

Muzzleloader
05-31-2019, 05:39 PM
Do you get a redo if you lose a battle or get disconnected? Has anyone lost a battle and are still able complete all battles. Since you need 200 frags out a possible of 210 earned per week. Do they keep rolling over so if you miss a day you wont miss out for the whole week.

SinGularity-8786
05-31-2019, 09:16 PM
Every game counts. Tried out a loss on sec account. Dungeon expired after 1 win 2 losses.

Muzzleloader
05-31-2019, 09:32 PM
So anyone who thinks they cant defeat a harder level better consider before attempting the battle. You only get one loss or disconnect and you wont make it to the weekly dungeon.