PDA

View Full Version : maintenance 28.5.2019

SinGularity-8786
05-28-2019, 05:42 PM
C'mon. Maintenance on friday… Maintenance today… without any info to end fights etc before…
Game stoped right at pvp-winning-screen... good job... thx

Blade
05-28-2019, 05:54 PM
That's strange, as I really got spammed a lot with the warning in the last hours!

SinGularity-8786
05-28-2019, 06:00 PM
not a single one here… strange

was my 10th fight and I saw the "claim 2 sow button" but couldn't use it anymore :(

Blade
05-28-2019, 06:19 PM
Sorry, man, that's really a very bad timing then! We are both on Android, no idea why you did not get the info!

I am surprised by this maintenance, as we are so close to june anyway. But ok, the Gauntlet event is bugged and that regular assassin souls don't give rare frags should also be considered as a bug! If they fix the latter, this will make the sacrifice event way better! Not to name the hundreds of other bugs that "could" be fixed, lol :)

SinGularity-8786
05-28-2019, 06:28 PM
I'm on android-emulator BlueStacks. And after "claim-button" appeared "the app needs to be restarted"-window first. Then on restart I saw the maintenance-window.

We will see what's the result after. How long maintenance is announced?

Blade
05-28-2019, 06:37 PM
I'm on android-emulator BlueStacks. And after "claim-button" appeared "the app needs to be restarted"-window first. Then on restart I saw the maintenance-window.

We will see what's the result after. How long maintenance is announced?

Emulator? Maybe that's the reason then. Better use the phone in future :)
I think it said like always "about an hour", but not sure. And as we know time is relative

Edit: especially as the hour is over since 12 minutes lol