PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Dungeon - First Run

scott-5496
05-31-2019, 10:47 AM
Hi all.

Not sure how but I got into the new weekly dungeon and it is a 24 hour thing as opposed to 8 and the teams are the same I think as the daily dungeon. Three levels again too as it is for daily dungeon.
Normal gave me 1 SS, 1 Epic Soul, 75 Legendary Soul Frags and 15 ironite - normal costs 20 SoT to run.
Hard gave me 1 SS, 1 Gunner Epic Soul, 250 Talisman Soul Frags and 25 ironite - hard costs 30 SoT.
Madness was 1 SS, 1 Assassin Epic Soul, 250 talisman souls frags and 50 ironite - cost 40 SoT.

For first two levels I used SoL, Assassin BB, Gunner Dog and Warrior Mines (swapped for Sentinal Guardian for Hard). No special talisman used so far just what was on them but will need to change things for Madness I think - all of the characters were maxed and fully sharded.

For Madness I used SoL (Heal), Gunner Dog (Echo), Warrior Demon (Echo), Sentinal Guardian (with eternal). All that was left for final line battle was SoL and Warrior Demon but the did the job nicely....eventually!

Liu
05-31-2019, 11:00 AM
Hard gave me 1 SS, 1 Gunner Epic Soul, 250 Talisman Soul Frags and 25 ironite- hard costs 30 SoT.

wow 250 talisman frags for 30 sot ? that's a great reward ! I get 10 of those from the daily dungeon xD Let us know what you'll get from madness.

GotN
05-31-2019, 12:02 PM
Hi all.

Not sure how but I got into the new weekly dungeon

Been asking how this works myself since they introduced the new dungeons. Anybody an answer?

Muzzleloader
05-31-2019, 12:18 PM
You are supposed to convert the frags earned each run I to a weekly key.

scott-5496
05-31-2019, 12:19 PM
Think it may be a bug on reasons for it being open....I was getting double daily quests for a day or two I think so was able to get in quicker - think others are the same though? I had mentioned it elsewhere bt no one said anything - probably I messed up!

Anyway, madness run (was tougher but again went with basic team and tallies for the most part) SoL Eddie was the man on the final wave - just him and my Warrior Demon!

Loot was 1 SS, 1 Assassin Epic Soul, 250 talisman souls frags and 50 ironite.

Cheers

Muzzleloader
05-31-2019, 12:40 PM
Scott, did you get both the daily and weekly dungeon today?

GotN
05-31-2019, 01:38 PM
Right Scott, had this yesterday. Converted a key from fragments and got into daily dungeon, not the weekly. Maybe we can get an answer from devs how this is intended to work!

scott-5496
05-31-2019, 01:47 PM
Scott, did you get both the daily and weekly dungeon today?

I was getting double daily quests which resulted in two keys per day - it must be a bug. This meant that I got in early to the weekly thing. So, this is a bug I think but clearly not everyone is getting it?

aidinia
06-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Can we only play it 3 times? regardless of the result of the battle? Because I've been trying characters to see how to win on hard and now I can't play it anymore (I never won)

fred10141988
06-03-2019, 07:03 PM
Manual for madness (Maybe can auto, not try yet)

Speed of light eddie (Alchemy)
Warrior soulless demon (Viper)
Desert Guardian (Eternal)
Gunner dog (Sustaining + Inspiration + whatever two talismans )

Inspiration talisman on gunner dog for buffs remove is good.

zamasu
06-03-2019, 07:10 PM
There are TWO dungeons. the Daily one and the Weekly one.

You get into the Daily dungeon by completing Daily challenges, you get a "normal" Frontier Key soul. Open this soul and you get into the Daily Dungeon which last 8 hours, or 3 runs

Successfully completing the Daily dungeon gives you 10 RARE Frontier Key Fragments. 200 fragments gives you a RARE Frontier Key Soul. (Covert fragments in the BOS). This RARE Frontier Key opens the Weekly Dungeon which is available for 24 hours or until you complete 3 runs

aidinia
06-03-2019, 07:24 PM
There are TWO dungeons. the Daily one and the Weekly one.

You get into the Daily dungeon by completing Daily challenges, you get a "normal" Frontier Key soul. Open this soul and you get into the Daily Dungeon which last 8 hours, or 3 runs

Successfully completing the Daily dungeon gives you 10 RARE Frontier Key Fragments. 200 fragments gives you a RARE Frontier Key Soul. (Covert fragments in the BOS). This RARE Frontier Key opens the Weekly Dungeon which is available for 24 hours or until you complete 3 runs

I thought it was three wins :(
Well... i have a week to prepare new 3* characters to give it a go.

wipp
06-03-2019, 08:50 PM
I have not gotten a key to the daily dungon since day 2

Amarthir
06-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Here's what I used:

Speed of Light: Alchemy
Holy Smokes: Valor

Warrior Harpy: Viper

Sentinel Desert Guardian: Eternal

Assassin Axis Soldier: Labyrinth

The trick is the Harpy burns someone, the desert guardian does extra damage and passive disables, and the axis soldier can give out extra turns. Holy smoke is there for removing golden effects.

Nobody came close to dying on madness, don't know if I can say the same for auto.

The rewards were cool, got the same as everyone else obviously, got a tier 1 white cosmic talisman. Got my first epic talisman soul and got a t2 white talisman. Very disappointed with those results.

Malilpio
06-03-2019, 10:14 PM
The following team worked for me on Madness (only manually, given the number of toons left at the end of Angel wave autoplay is impossible):

RTTH Eddie (Valor)
Magus Allied Soldier (Oracle) - I miss the good old times when he was meta
Assassin Golden Son (Fate, Purge) - could also try Eternity
Gunner Dog (Echo, Random Green/Yellow)

This is by no means a perfect team, as I didn't really have time to work on talismans or passives, just threw it in to see what's gonna happen. There is no blocker (Desert guardian with Eternals) nor revive. I'll play around next week to come up with something better, but at least it works

HK-47
06-03-2019, 11:27 PM
The rewards were cool, got the same as everyone else obviously, got a tier 1 white cosmic talisman. Got my first epic talisman soul and got a t2 white talisman. Very disappointed with those results.

Sorry to rub it in, but I got a blue T3 and a red T1 from my two

edsel
06-03-2019, 11:32 PM
What skill do your hi grade talismans have? I have seen T3 with shit +15% MR and some white T1 Assassin attack x magic. Best one so far I have seen is a yellow T2 immunity skill.

BTW get ready for Soaring Souls and bomber boy event5594

Yup
06-03-2019, 11:37 PM
Well the White T2 "epic" i pulled this week has basically the "Ascension talisman set" boost... HP, ATK, DEF, MAG all +5%. That's probably the best I've gotten so far.

HK-47
06-04-2019, 01:45 AM
The Blue T3 has HP, ATK and MR and does ATK +15%.

It was also pulled from a regular talisman soul

magick2401
06-04-2019, 03:09 AM
wipp,
its a soul you have to open in the BOS. looks like a common gunner soul but it actually opens the daily dungeon.. you get the soul when you complete all the daily achievements. Look in the BOS for the gold key soul.

Alvorada
06-04-2019, 03:33 AM
The weekly dungeon should drop catalist souls or at least frags.

I cannot evolve any of my cosmic talis.

Yup
06-04-2019, 03:36 AM
Actually the weekly dungeon dropped 500 Cosmic frags.. enough for 1 cosmic soul and 100 frags left over.

The evolution items are a pain to get, they are far more rare. But.... the cosmics only appear to evolve to 3 stars.. and the evolution from 2 stars to 3 stars, in my experience, as not be that great thus far.

HK-47
06-04-2019, 03:57 AM
I reckon that The Silent Planet will greatly speed up evolving the cosmic talismans

Stormseye
06-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Team for Weekly Dungeon

Speed of Light - Alchemy/Cosmic
Sentinel Desert Marauder - Eternal
Sirius Cosmic Wolf - Brave
Assassin Prison Cook - Present/Sustaining/Tower

Best time on Auto 59 seconds never came close to dying.

Daily Dungeon
Benji - Angel/Energy
Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration (this set up is insane for this character, you will thank me. Make sure he is in the first slot though so he buffs the party)
Maclo, Robo Scout - Greed/Warlord (second slot)
Assassin Hierophant - Eternity/1 Yellow (last slot)

This destroys the daily dungeons. They never keep any buffs since Troll Inspiration reduces the duration of beneficial effects and he attacks sometimes 4 times in a row, add to that the extra attacks from Maclo and Hiero hits for insane damage with all the effects on him at the end. Benji is just there to fill a slot, though he does help by keeping up Perfect Immunity.

wipp
06-05-2019, 12:08 AM
Thank you magic but the problem is that i only got 3 keys in 5 days

aidinia
06-10-2019, 06:47 PM
So..

Speed of Light with Destiny and Sustaining
Soulless Demon with Viper and cosmic
Dessert Guardian (sentinel) with Steel (he hits with magic, but having Invincibility with his passive will prevent any ally to take damage for 2 turns)
Gunner Dog with Inspiration (Only used this one because I read here, and by the time I got to play I had it level)

This auto perfectly :)

Muzzleloader
06-10-2019, 07:38 PM
I auto with the following about 1:30.

SoL, destiny./Inspiration
Pharoah Sun Spirit, viper. Valor may be better
Sentinal desert guardian, eternal
Magus Allied Soldier, greed/inspiration

Yup
06-10-2019, 08:21 PM
I'm surprised at how well SOL Ed does in this dungeon being a 3 star. His buff removal is rare among 3 star abilities. The Gunner Corrupt Prisoner Chick works well too.

------------

I've been using..

Weekly.....

SOL (Buff Removal)
G Prisoner (Buff Removal / Passive disable)
Cosmic Wolf (extra turns... every turn via Power ability)
S Desert Guardian with Revenge Talismans (Blocking / Passive Disable)

Gotta manual madness though. Well, manual that 6 Bat battle at least.
Truth is my poole of 3 stars is pretty small.

--------------------

For the Daily....

Doomsday (Clears buffs... damage)
S Troll with revenge (Revenge and extra turns wipes out things quickly)
S Maclo Bot (Damage and shields)
M Hellboy (Perfect Corruption is great)

Autos Madness with ease.

aidinia
06-10-2019, 08:33 PM
I'm surprised at how well SOL Ed does in this dungeon being a 3 star. His buff removal is rare among 3 star abilities. The Gunner Corrupt Prisoner Chick works well too.

I use SoL until I started Night City, it was my favourite, my partner played with Benjamin, and I still rather SoL xD

Muzzleloader
06-10-2019, 08:55 PM
My 3* team easily auto madness. Any of the old timers probably used sun spirit and blue soldier in their main teams in the past. Soldiers shields and sun spirits heal was important in the beginning.

Esquatcho
06-11-2019, 02:34 AM
I wish the sun-spirit was still as awesome, with its tricky timing, but killer damage when paired with the triple fierce talismans!

Esquatcho
06-11-2019, 08:44 AM
So first time around for the weekly, I used SOL/M Soldier/G Dog/S Anubis and did it no worries (I think maybe with the odd bit of manual)... And with whatever talis I had lying around too!

Anyway, 2nd week, chuck it into auto, 1st round loss. Hmm, that sucks. 2nd round auto until the angels, manual. Another loss... Hmm OK. Last round manual the whole way and another loss! Arrghhh!!!

Anyway, I think I need to move talismans around and stop being lazy! lol

wipp
06-15-2019, 04:22 PM
Same thing happed to me. Week 1 no prob. Week 2 i lost all 3 battles. Hey stormeye, what can i use instead of present? I only have 2

Muzzleloader
06-15-2019, 04:51 PM
I use the following on madness no losses on auto less than 2 minutes. If you do it manually the only power move needed is magus soldier for his shields. Place them in the order I listed. I am almost maxed on relics so that may be a difference for some.

If you to it manually on the bats, you may try sun spirit first to draw the counter buffs out and then steal them with SoL. Do magus last with his shields. I run this on auto everyday without a loss.

SoL. Inspiation/ fortune
Phatoah Sun spirit. Viper
Sent desert guardian. Eternal
Magus Allied Soldier. Greed/Inspiration

wipp
06-15-2019, 05:02 PM
Thank you muzzle, does your team work on weekly dungon? Or just daily? The daily one for me is no problem. I use green heiro to remove buffs

Muzzleloader
06-15-2019, 05:12 PM
I use it for both. I dont even use 4*. That way I don't need to think or swap as many talisman.

Akuma
06-20-2019, 09:24 AM
I auto with the following about 1:30.

SoL, destiny./Inspiration
Pharoah Sun Spirit, viper. Valor may be better
Sentinal desert guardian, eternal
Magus Allied Soldier, greed/inspiration

For Weekly Challenge Dungeon on Madness:
I pulled some qualified maxed randos out of my butt based on what I read here and this team got through it fine in 3:18. Plenty of room for tuning.

Speed of Light Eddie [Singularity]
Left - Assassin Demon Spawn [Alchemy] [Cosmic T1 Purple Magic +15%]
First Right- London Officer [Advantage] [Life] [Ivory]
Second Right - Magus Trickster [Strike] [Cyclone]

ObsidianBones
06-24-2019, 02:03 AM
Currently running Daily Dungeon on Hard Mode (unable to take photo of what's going on, so I'll describe what's going on as best I can). I get all the way through to the Boss Wave with Gunner Dogs and Gunner Anubis, and kill one of the Gunner Dogs, but as soon as that happens, stuff gets loopy (and I mean literally). Constantly getting stunned, can't break it, and eventually get killed.

Recently ran with:
Storm Eddie (max level; two Holy talisman sets; Burning talisman set)
Pharoah Dog (max level; fully sharded; Advantage, Ivory, and Resistance talisman sets)
Sentinel Pyro Soldier (level 80; Strength and Holy talisman sets)
Angel of Pain (level 80; Stone and Ivory talisman sets)

Any recommendations to get through this or am I screwed?

Muzzleloader
06-24-2019, 02:36 AM
Obsidian, please post your game ID so we can look and see what you have to work with.

kgk56
06-24-2019, 10:36 AM
I use Gangland - S Desert Guardian - Syrius - Saclo ... never close to a defeat

Esquatcho
06-24-2019, 02:27 PM
Currently running Daily Dungeon on Hard Mode (unable to take photo of what's going on, so I'll describe what's going on as best I can). I get all the way through to the Boss Wave with Gunner Dogs and Gunner Anubis, and kill one of the Gunner Dogs, but as soon as that happens, stuff gets loopy (and I mean literally). Constantly getting stunned, can't break it, and eventually get killed.

Recently ran with:
Storm Eddie (max level; two Holy talisman sets; Burning talisman set)
Pharoah Dog (max level; fully sharded; Advantage, Ivory, and Resistance talisman sets)
Sentinel Pyro Soldier (level 80; Strength and Holy talisman sets)
Angel of Pain (level 80; Stone and Ivory talisman sets)

Any recommendations to get through this or am I screwed?

Hehe, I had similar problems at times if I wasnt careful about my char selection. I actually reckon madness is easier for my team than hard!

Key thing is to take in some immunity providers or talismans and/or debuff cleansers. Ideally you want immunity or angel talismans on a cleanser and have enough power spare. Of course alchemy talismans are super useful in that one (if you have them).

Other approach is to get heavy hitters and smash that Anubis first before he can stun you.