PDA

View Full Version : Necropolis seems unbalanced.....

Yup
05-31-2019, 02:20 PM
His power move is great.. but his basic move seems largely underpowered more so than normal.

I'm running GOF Level X with him wearing Penance and Ruin x4. He's fully powered with all skill shards...... He can't kill ANY single character with his basic move. Not one. He should be able to wipe out whomever he targets. ATK stat: 962+1518.. but he still seems to hit like a basic 4 star character with his basic attack.

Note Musashi kills whoever he targets Breeg kills whomever he targets. KP kills several..... In fact, just about any other character I put in there will kill whomever it targets.. but not Necropolis.

Olevipoeg
05-31-2019, 05:54 PM
His power move is great.. but his basic move seems largely underpowered more so than normal.

I'm running GOF Level X with him wearing Penance and Ruin x4. He's fully powered with all skill shards...... He can't kill ANY single character with his basic move. Not one. He should be able to wipe out whomever he targets. ATK stat: 962+1518.. but he still seems to hit like a basic 4 star character with his basic attack.

Note Musashi kills whoever he targets Breeg kills whomever he targets. KP kills several..... In fact, just about any other character I put in there will kill whomever it targets.. but not Necropolis.
Absolutely. I leveled Necropolis in Powerslave and basically all other single damage chars did more damage. Even Wicker Cultists. Necropolis passive has long description but very short usefulness. Another very hard to get and completely useless char.

edsel
05-31-2019, 06:18 PM
At least he wears Viper for Sentinel grade AAA in Gauntlet-otherwise junker

Yup
05-31-2019, 09:00 PM
At least he wears Viper for Sentinel grade AAA in Gauntlet-otherwise junker

But placing vipers on him is kind of a waste.

So far.. the only thing he's really good at is chewing down the Dragon King shield in BNW.

The echo to each character is nice.. but lord does it hardly ever actually fire off.

GrimDusk
06-10-2019, 12:39 AM
Yeah he kinda sucks entirely. Much better off using Charlotte than him.

Esquatcho
06-10-2019, 02:53 AM
Soooo, is it even worth me giving him some of my precious SS? Especially with NotB and Redan coming out of heroics soon (I hope!)

Am thinking of chucking some spare talismans on him to push up the HP so he only hits hard once under 30% HP... Reckon that might be a useful enough build for Gauntlet?

Olevipoeg
06-10-2019, 06:08 AM
Soooo, is it even worth me giving him some of my precious SS? Especially with NotB and Redan coming out of heroics soon (I hope!)

Am thinking of chucking some spare talismans on him to push up the HP so he only hits hard once under 30% HP... Reckon that might be a useful enough build for Gauntlet?
Necropolis with Vipers is quite good. But is not good enough against troublemaker teams. Gambler & Co eat him for breakfast. So i'd say the answer is no if you are very short of fully sharded chars.

Yup
06-10-2019, 09:06 AM
I wouldn't put any SS on Necropolis if you are anticipating NotB Ed or Redan.. they are both better uses for SS.

And I find Vipers on Necropolis not very useful. Mean sure he can counter... but he don't hit very hard at all... so meh.. counters are like insects.. annoying but aren't going to sway a battle. There are at least a half a dozen other characters capable of wearing Vipers that will actually do some damage.

URock
06-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Seems to be a toon that was developed without a "function" only for graphics and relation to the actual album "The Book Of Souls".

Unbelievable how many useless toons we got in this game...there's absolute no need to create new toons, when every month some of the old toons were refreshed...facepalm!

Saigrim
06-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Yeah...

He sucks!

URock
06-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Necropolis got wrong stats. I posted this in the bug section. Maybe someone of Navigator Frogs is reading...

Symbiote
06-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Seems to be a toon that was developed without a "function" only for graphics and relation to the actual album "The Book Of Souls".

Unbelievable how many useless toons we got in this game...there's absolute no need to create new toons, when every month some of the old toons were refreshed...facepalm!

Damn yeah.., i wish they would more concentrate on balancing the whole game.
There are so many things that would be more "important" than character over character..,

I mean the artists work on characters don't waste the time, but for the programmers and so..,
There are so many small little things..,

And these Events and Frags.., and everything.., Talis.., new new new new.., i mean ok, it's cool that there are so much possibilities now.
But i miss the times where i wanted to spend some time manual in this game.., my phone is just running all day long this damn game, just for grinding.

mmh.., :( I remember when i reached the goal for Grim Reaper Eddie and i was so DAMN happy.., because it felt good.., now it's just a mess and it goes even worse.

scott-5496
06-13-2019, 09:46 AM
It is own of the biggest issues in the game more recently - my phone is no longer a phone but a gaming device that I sometimes need to use as an actual phone. Mine is plugged in all day long these days. For more casual players there is likely no issue but for a lot of us who want to try to get most if not everything played and won in events it is getting too much with event overlapping and most of these seem to be focused on getting the numbers - I do wish that they would move away from so much grinding - zero fun once you get an auto team and then it is just grind, grind, grind forever. I am lucky as I can have the game running 24/7 if I want to but I cant imagine many can or want to do this. I have stuck to getting a plus size phone when my contracts expire just to play this game as I dont fancy playing it on anormal iphone screen!

In essence I do nto mind too much the multiple events but it is overkill at the moment - far too much time auto grinding - the only challenge is to find a team and then if you can fit it in to the days you have to do it. I am dreading going on holiday as I wont be at my desk so I cant run the game all day - just when I am back in the evening time!! Sort of joking but you know what i mean!