PDA

View Full Version : Who to buy with FCs?

GrimDusk
06-01-2019, 09:20 PM
I currently have 3500 FCs. I have KP, Alex Ed, Angel Ed, and all of the powerslave gods aside from Set and Aset. Should I purchase the Ferryman, Beast, or Set? Or should I save for Gambler Ed?

Amarthir
06-01-2019, 09:28 PM
You should save for Gambler Eddie. He's tearin it up pretty hard right now,

Muzzleloader
06-01-2019, 09:29 PM
The gamble is should you spend all your FC now or wait for another spending event to occur. If you wait and another event diesnt occur you lose out on the use of a powerful toon. If you spend all your FC you may miss out on good rewards, and then get your toon.

I would go with gambler, but it depends on how you are going to use your new toon.

rags-6094
06-01-2019, 09:34 PM
I’m in almost the same boat, Kp, all the gods, the beast but no Gambler Eddie and no Ferryman,
For you I guess it depends on what your trying to achieve, I got The beast that way a few months back simply for my collection, now I’m trying for Ferryman which I would have had if I had not decided to get the finish off frags for a Angel/gambler Eddie.
I think you have your priorities right, many will tell you Ferryman is soft and I agree in some respects but he’s still in my sights. Ferryman would be my choice.

HuckFinn150
06-01-2019, 09:44 PM
I'd go with Ferryman. He's a good compliment to any Eddie. I find I have plenty of Eddie's, but need a lot of good toons to go with them. I like both Angel and Gambler, but a good toon will go further. Like Muzzleloader said; you have to ask yourself what are you looking for in the game.

URock
06-02-2019, 09:41 AM
Same question for me.
I decided to go with Ferryman. Very useful toon for many situations: Gauntlet, PvP and farming.
There will be coming more and more Eddies and toons...so don't think too long and get the one with the lower costs!

Muzzleloader
06-02-2019, 11:43 AM
Why would you go with the one with the lowest cost? If you do that it just takes that much longer to purchase the next toon to buy. Sometimes, but not always saving pays in the long run

Liu
06-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Why would you go with the one with the lowest cost? If you do that it just takes that much longer to purchase the next toon to buy. Sometimes, but not always saving pays in the long run

How many you can buy depends on your FC income, not expenditure. However, I would agree with ML - don't buy the cheapest first, buy the most useful first. Between gambler and ferryman it's hard to say since I don't own gambler, however, gambler seems to be meta.

Yup
06-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Kill Prime.... Gambler.... Alex.... Osiris.... Ferryman.... Asset..... Sekhmet ... Horus... Angel .... Beast....

URock
06-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Meta is always changing so it doesn't matter. Every month new Eddies/toons/talismans are developed and one of these is always overpowered. The price of the FC-Toons is climbing and I don't support this! The only way to keep the price down is not to buy these overpriced toons!

Muzzleloader
06-02-2019, 01:04 PM
We may not like the prices, but players will still buy them. By buying any toon perpetuates the problem, so on your theory you shouldn't buy any toon.

Killer prime and others may become obsolete in arena, but not all other aspects of the game. Why not buy the best toon for your game instead of the cheapest. When buying tools, vehicles or anything of use, I guess you just buy the cheapest.

URock
06-02-2019, 01:42 PM
I got 3500 FC, so I bought Ferryman instead of waiting months to gain 1K FC to buy Gambler. Why should I wait? I don't play PvP (only daily quest or some events). Until I would have gained 1k FC the meta has changed...

Nifelheim
06-02-2019, 05:47 PM
About a year ago they lowered the FC cost of the trooper coin+iron coin characters. I think the Egyptian gods ones get a price drop next.... I'm still missing 3 of them