PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Magus Bomber Boy

Leviathan
06-11-2019, 12:08 AM

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until June 13th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Magus Bomber Boy!

The Magus Bomber Boy joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Warrior in Legacy of the Beast. This multi-target damager protects your team by removing Negative Effects from each ally and applying Damage Reflect Shields and Random Healing Effects. This character is also passively immune to Stun, Blind, and Stop and gains Invincibility for 2 turns at the start of battle.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Magus Bomber Boy Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
Trade extra Magus Bomber Boy Fragments for additional rewards in the Event Store!

250 Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 100 Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments will get you a T1, T2 or T3 1⭐Cosmic Evo Rune!

You'll also be able to trade your Magus Bomber Boy Fragments for Purple Cosmic Talismans with a Freezing effect! T1, T2, and ultra-powerful T3 Purple Cosmic Talismans are available in the Event Store until June 15th, so start collecting Fragments now!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Magus Bomber Boy:

Get a FREE 10 Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Magus Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Magus Bomber Boy!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Magus Bomber Boy, including Sun Talismans, as well as debut Aim Talismans!

Aim Talismans are blue talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to grant Perfect Hit to self at the start of battle for 2 turns and Perfect Accuracy to self at the start of battle for 1 turn!

Sun Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 2-set effect. Equip them to gain Perfect Immunity and a random Beneficial Effect for 1 turn if Invincibility is present at the start of your turn.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Amarthir
06-11-2019, 12:42 AM
When I said I wanted a tier 2 or 3 that wasn't white, this wasn't what I had in mind but we'll see what we can do here.

Anyone able to give a rundown on how much ironite this could take to get the tier 2 or 3?

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 01:15 AM
If you get the same frag drops than in the past, I would guess 1500 ironite for a T3.

Esquatcho
06-11-2019, 02:13 AM
If you get the same frag drops than in the past, I would guess 1500 ironite for a T3.

Which wouldnt be too horrible tbh.... Though half that for a T2 'might' be better value!

druid138
06-11-2019, 02:24 AM
Which wouldnt be too horrible tbh.... Though half that for a T2 'might' be better value!

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. The T2 may be good enough, especially after that exhausting dungeon event we just had.

Zugzwang
06-11-2019, 03:17 AM
How much ironite for the lot though? ;)

Cmon you math people. Let’s assume ya only get 5 frags per 3 battles just to be on the extra shitty side? What is it 8k ironite? 10k?

bort
06-11-2019, 03:43 AM

Cmon you math people. Let’s assume ya only get 5 frags per 3 battles just to be on the extra shitty side? What is it 8k ironite? 10k?

Given the two reloads I've done, it was going to be about 5k ironite

druid138
06-11-2019, 03:48 AM

From the Warrior Hierophant event, these were my stats, which were very in line with historical drop rates:

55 SoT fills
16 Hierophants

So 3200 frags in 55 refills, or about 58 frags per refill.

Bakura
06-11-2019, 05:26 AM
Just when ya thought you got your phone back!
For a T3 cosmic, it might be better to get a seperate phone or tablet for grinding LOTB, and another one to actually use as a phone... if one can afford it.

druid138
06-11-2019, 05:30 AM
Just when ya thought you got your phone back!
For a T3 cosmic, it might be better to get a seperate phone or tablet for grinding LOTB, and another one to actually use as a phone... if one can afford it.

Yeah . . . the more I think about it, the more I think going for the T3 is worth it. My cosmic soul drop luck hasn't been great, and the Ironite cost for the T3 doesn't seem too terrible, especially with the recent change to 120 SoT per refill. I wish we knew the stats of the cosmics, though. Since they are Freeze, I assume they will boost HP and Magic, along with either Def or MR. But, I guess there is no way to know for sure until someone buys one . . .

Bakura
06-11-2019, 06:11 AM
Yeah . . . the more I think about it, the more I think going for the T3 is worth it. My cosmic soul drop luck hasn't been great, and the Ironite cost for the T3 doesn't seem too terrible, especially with the recent change to 120 SoT per refill. I wish we knew the stats of the cosmics, though. Since they are Freeze, I assume they will boost HP and Magic, along with either Def or MR. But, I guess there is no way to know for sure until someone buys one . . .
If the estimate mentioned above, of about 5k is correct, then its a little too rich for my blood right now. I've got a little less than 4k left.
There's a list of cosmics that was linked to in the forum, it has a T3 white w/ freeze, NO Hp... just Atk/Mag/MR (just as a comparison.) I know the one in the store is purple though.

Yup
06-11-2019, 06:18 AM
600 SOT / 360 frags (picked up 160 frags in the last 130SOT though - barely got 200 frags for nearly 500SOT) -- and only 55 Lilith frags and 4 rare souls for that same 600 SOT.

URock
06-11-2019, 08:56 AM
There will be coming more and more cosmics like this one. I think a cosmic only with a low chance of "freeze" is lame. T1 is enough.

Segoy
06-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Return rates after spending ~680 SoT, LoL level X:
Lilith fragments = +115
Magus bomber boy frags = +380
Rare souls = +3
Gold = +0.5 mil.
Ironite = +8 (Yeah, that sucks)

That accounts to 0.55 frag per 1 SoT => 5454 SoT to get 3000 fragments. That means 9 refils totaling 1350 Ironite.

It is only two days Event (so hopefully not much Ironite will be spent).

Does anyone has an opinion on value of the Aim talismans?

angelkelly
06-11-2019, 10:13 AM
It would of been great to tell us you cant evolve these talismans once acquired. Refund please.

Olevipoeg
06-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Return rates after spending ~680 SoT, LoL level X:
Lilith fragments = +115
Magus bomber boy frags = +380
Rare souls = +3
Gold = +0.5 mil.
Ironite = +8 (Yeah, that sucks)

That accounts to 0.55 frag per 1 SoT => 5454 SoT to get 3000 fragments. That means 9 refils totaling 1350 Ironite.

It is only two days Event (so hopefully not much Ironite will be spent).

Does anyone has an opinion on value of the Aim talismans?

Aim set seems to be useful if you need inflict buff or debuff during event.

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 11:19 AM
Does it say you cant evolve the new cosmic taliman or do you not have enough evo materials? Is there special evo material to evolve the freeze talisman. Are there random stat or are they all the same?

The event goes until the 13th, that is a three day event.

Killer-Frost
06-11-2019, 11:26 AM
Wait you can't evolve them?

Natasmai
06-11-2019, 11:30 AM
first time ever happening, i loaded up a good 8000 SoT to run overnight. I ran about 150 SoT and got a maclo error and had to restart, didnt see it until the morning when I woke up. So there is about 8 hours lost...

angelkelly
06-11-2019, 11:37 AM
Apparently once you purchase these talisman whatever stat it has is it final evolution.
T1:
HP 1908
ATK: 210
DEF: 141

URock
06-11-2019, 11:40 AM
Pic or it doesn't happen!

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Does it indicate what the chance to freeze it has?

Beddie
06-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Jumping the Gun a bit eh

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 11:52 AM
There are some players who need to complain about anything, even if it doesnt turn out to be true.

angelkelly
06-11-2019, 11:53 AM
12% nothing special.

URock
06-11-2019, 11:55 AM
@angelkelly: can you pls show some pics? I can't believe that the talisman couldn't be leveled up.

angelkelly
06-11-2019, 11:59 AM
I'll try......but anytime I go to click the evolve button.
It specially says " This Talisman is already at Max Evolution !

gogosox40
06-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Is there any correlation with frag drops at the various levels of LOL? I know with the dungeons that madness is usually the best to grind but since the LOL events are random us it worth grinding level X compared to say level 3 disregarding the other rewards you get

URock
06-11-2019, 12:30 PM
There are some players who need to complain about anything, even if it doesnt turn out to be true.

Sry, but this talisman is useless if we can't evolve him!

Blade
06-11-2019, 12:35 PM
Is there any correlation with frag drops at the various levels of LOL? I know with the dungeons that madness is usually the best to grind but since the LOL events are random us it worth grinding level X compared to say level 3 disregarding the other rewards you get

Good-old Sparton said:
"Harder floors have a higher chance of dropping fragments, but not too much higher. I tried to flatten the odds more between floors so that this event is more accessible for players, so definitely feel free playing on stages that you're most comfortable with."

This was in 2017, but I could imagine that the code is still the same. Here the link to Sparton's post: LINK (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6149-Character-Fragment-Event-featuring-Warrior-Newborn-of-Light!&p=45186&viewfull=1#post45186)
The thread is fun to read....gosh these old times, old guys and old complaints lol :)

Blade
06-11-2019, 12:39 PM

It's time to start a thread called "Bug or Feature - the big Quiz Show" :)

Honestly this must be a bug. If not - and it was not mentioned in the opening post or somewhere else - and this is intended, we have a big fraud here.

kgk56
06-11-2019, 12:40 PM

How about the stats of the T3?

But you're right ... I prefer to buy evo runes

jeff-3007
06-11-2019, 12:51 PM
Can't purchase cosmic frags from the store. It says I don't have enough Gunner Anubis frags! Looks like the other items require Magus Bomberboy frags as they should. Please fix this dev's

URock
06-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Great game development! Congrats to the whole team of Navigator Frogs! Awesome!

Stranger
06-11-2019, 01:14 PM
I'll try......but anytime I go to click the evolve button.
It specially says " This Talisman is already at Max Evolution !

There is a talisman with two" partitions" in the picture, but it's T1 and it should only have one. Looks like a bug. Maybe it's the reason why it can't be evolved?

bort
06-11-2019, 01:42 PM

Zugwang posted an example of a freeze tal - it did not contain HP. It was ATK/MAG/MR.

Also my previous estimate of ~5k ironite was to get the T3 Talisman, all the tal frags, and all the tal evo mats.

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 02:11 PM
If you look at the pic that angel Kelly posted, it should be able to be evolved. If it was maxed it wouldnt have a star next to the evolve button.

Zugzwang
06-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Zugwang posted an example of a freeze tal - it did not contain HP. It was ATK/MAG/MR.

Also my previous estimate of ~5k ironite was to get the T3 Talisman, all the tal frags, and all the tal evo mats.

My T3 with freeze was a common white one. The purple is 2 color qualities above that so who know what it will have. It will be better regardless.

Kaz_LOTB
06-11-2019, 02:57 PM
The Cosmic Talisman not being able to be evolved is definitely a bug. We'll look at getting a server fix out for it during the maintenance or shortly thereafter.

-Kaz

URock
06-11-2019, 02:58 PM
...and pls fix Necropolis low damage too!!! (see my post in the bugs section)

bort
06-11-2019, 03:10 PM
My T3 with freeze was a common white one. The purple is 2 color qualities above that so who know what it will have. It will be better regardless.

Im willing to bet the stats will be better, but the two variations of it will be ATK/MAG/MR and ATK/MAG/DEF. I'm sure that with all the people purchasing them we will be able to find out.

So far from what i've seen, the Cosmics don't have "random" stats, unless you are considering cosmics as a whole. Each type of cosmic has the same base attributes, though some have variations (as I mentioned above). The rarity and tier of the cosmic only change the stat base and scaling.

Yup
06-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Each type of cosmic has the same base attributes, though some have variations (as I mentioned above). The rarity and tier of the cosmic only change the stat base and scaling.

That would be in line with what I see here as well. There are a few various combinations. Nothing is "random" it's merely that the White T1 could be any one of 4 different, but predetermined, configurations - that sort of thing.

gogosox40
06-11-2019, 03:55 PM
Not sure I want to go after the tails on this one. I think the talisman frags and evo material is more valuable to stockpile.

Zugzwang
06-11-2019, 05:17 PM
The Cosmic Talisman not being able to be evolved is definitely a bug. We'll look at getting a server fix out for it during the maintenance or shortly thereafter.

-Kaz

Kaz I just got the T3 purple freeze cosmic from the store and it shows as a T2 in my inventory. This is not a evolution issue since Tier cannot be changed.
Please fix this as well this is ridiculous!

Kaz_LOTB
06-11-2019, 05:26 PM
Kaz I just got the T3 purple freeze cosmic from the store and it shows as a T2 in my inventory. This is not a evolution issue since Tier cannot be changed.

If you are certain you purchased the T3 Talisman and not the T2 and also do not see a T3 Purple Freezing in your inventory, then please contact customer support and they will investigate your account, as there does not appear to be anything wrong with the store data. Will keep an eye out for other reports to see if this is an isolated issue.

Edit: There does appear to be an issue with the Talisman Icon art though. The art is showing 2 bars instead of 3, but the talisman name, description, stats, etc. are all still T3, so the issue is only visual. We will adjust the art to match the tier in a future update.

-Kaz

Natasmai
06-11-2019, 05:37 PM
So now the game is in maintenance mode without any warning in the middle of a LoL run....

No idea it was going to start, no idea when it will finish.... and with the ridiculous costs and low drop rates we need all the time we can get if we want to purchase anything.

Yup
06-11-2019, 05:44 PM

How the heck did you get 3000 frags??? I've been farming LOL lvl X constantly since rollover (minus about 2 or 3 hours) and just now passed 1200 total frags. There's just no possible way 3000 frags could have been earned yet on my end.

Lord Schmeb
06-11-2019, 05:47 PM
How the heck did you get 3000 frags??? I've been farming LOL lvl X constantly since rollover (minus about 2 or 3 hours) and just now passed 1200 total frags. There's just no possible way 3000 frags could have been earned yet on my end.

This. The drop rate for frags of ANY kind is abysmal to say the least. I did two mega SoT refills before bed last night and burned them all night long. Got up this morning to see that I barely got 800 bomber boy frags. Judas.

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 05:49 PM
I played 3 mega refills plus free SoT and have 1000+ frags from level X.

What stats does a purple T3 give?

That is about 4+ frags per battle, that is as usual per previous grinds. It all depends on how many 50 gragas drops you get, but it all averages after hundreds of battles.

Shaolin85london
06-11-2019, 05:57 PM

Mate could you please let us know how stats are on t3 purple one?

Zugzwang
06-11-2019, 06:01 PM
If you are certain you purchased the T3 Talisman and not the T2 and also do not see a T3 Purple Freezing in your inventory, then please contact customer support and they will investigate your account, as there does not appear to be anything wrong with the store data. Will keep an eye out for other reports to see if this is an isolated issue.

Edit: There does appear to be an issue with the Talisman Icon art though. The art is showing 2 bars instead of 3, but the talisman name, description, stats, etc. are all still T3, so the issue is only visual. We will adjust the art to match the tier in a future update.

-Kaz

I emailed support from the game. Thsvks

Zugzwang
06-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Mate could you please let us know how stats are on t3 purple one?
It’s a T2 but should be a T3.

Yup
06-11-2019, 06:29 PM
Well cheese and rice.. your drop rates have been better than my by at least 2x if not 3x.

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 06:31 PM
My question is how much difference is there between T1 and T3 when evolved and maxed. I only have time for a T3 and no cosmic evo material or T1/T2 and some cosmic evo material with it. Any 5houghts

Zugzwang
06-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Well cheese and rice.. your drop rates have been better than my by at least 2x if not 3x.

Maybe I got the bug to make up for it lol

Natasmai
06-11-2019, 07:09 PM
I can clear LoL in between 11sec and 24sec. It has been running all day (since the damn thing Maclo'd me right after I went to bed last night.) and I am no where near 3k frags. what crazy wizardry are you up to ZUGZ?

Zugzwang
06-11-2019, 07:16 PM
I can clear LoL in between 11sec and 24sec. It has been running all day (since the damn thing Maclo'd me right after I went to bed last night.) and I am no where near 3k frags. what crazy wizardry are you up to ZUGZ?

I'm up to the wizardry that when you get 3k frags and buy the damn T3 purple freeze talisman you get a T2 freeze talisman. You don't want my luck trust me. Plus I ran it all night and morning until I hit 3k. took 14 hours.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=bug.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=freeze.jpg

bort
06-11-2019, 08:35 PM
I cant seem to buy the Talisman soul frags - they are asking for Anubis gunner fragments but showing magus bomber fragments. Anyone else able to buy them?

Amarthir
06-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Alright gang I have 1,500 fragments and 1,000 ironite left, do I go for 3,000 and get the T3 or do you think I ought to save my ironite and just get the T2

bort
06-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Alright gang I have 1,500 fragments and 1,000 ironite left, do I go for 3,000 and get the T3 or do you think I ought to save my ironite and just get the T2

I’m tempted to skip that one entirely, since it won’t contain HP. Also reading it it states “of any colour”, not necessarily a purple one, so you could end up with a white one with no HP

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 10:52 PM
It said that it is a purple cosmic talisman that fit any color slot. I havent seen anywhere that no HP would apply to any of the new cosmic talisman

bort
06-11-2019, 11:18 PM
It said that it is a purple cosmic talisman that fit any color slot. I havent seen anywhere that no HP would apply to any of the new cosmic talisman

I thought I read "of any colour", maybe I missed the preceding part regarding "talisman slot".

Regarding the no HP, i'm basing that off of the freeze augment Zugwang posted here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11328-Cosmic-Talisman-Basics&p=100475&viewfull=1#post100475) where it has ATK/MAG/MR. From all the other talismen posted, it does not appear stats are "random" at all, but fixed per augment (and obviously, tier, colour). So given that, I'm guessing that this talisman will be ATK/MAG/MR or possibly ATK/MR/DEF, but not ATK/MR/HP.

Again, I could be wrong, but from what I've seen so far of the talismen posted, that is what I think.

Bakura
06-12-2019, 02:04 AM
I have 2 without HP. Just wanted to post pics to add to the list. I guess "bort" is doing the upkeep. Thanks for putting it together and updating. Your list really shines a light on this mysterious subject.
I have been at over 2000 Bomberboy frags for hours, trying to get 3000 (currently 2650), BUT the drop rates have fallen of the earth and having like 4 forced shutdowns in the last 8-9 hours for these updates, is making it hard to reach the goal. Definitely going for the T3 purple.

bort
06-12-2019, 03:31 AM
I have 2 without HP. Just wanted to post pics to add to the list. I guess "bort" is doing the upkeep. Thanks for putting it together and updating. Your list really shines a light on this mysterious subject.
I have been at over 2000 Bomberboy frags for hours, trying to get 3000 (currently 2650), BUT the drop rates have fallen of the earth and having like 4 forced shutdowns in the last 8-9 hours for these updates, is making it hard to reach the goal. Definitely going for the T3 purple.

Thanks! I recorded your tals to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

I've also changed my mind on the T2/T3 tal after reviewing the characters I have that do true damage (or physical + magic) but don't really use their HP pool (eg, ferryman/labyrinth users), and saw that there was an opening for one. I will also try for the T3; *fingers crossed*

Bakura
06-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Here are pics of the 3,000 frag T3 Purple Freeze Augment Cosmic talisman, available in the store.
This took roughly 1,500 ironite and mostly L10 in LOL.
I posted the pics from "as purchased" to power up to evolve. I am short 4 cosmic evo runes (used them the day before this event started) so I can't evolve to 2* yet. Going to grind for more frags. At least this gives everyone info on what to expect.56375638563956405641

Esquatcho
06-12-2019, 09:46 AM
Hmm, anyone got a T2 version? I mean that T3 looks nice Bakura, but Im thinking I've either got to get only that, or instead get a T2 and some evo material.... really cant decide what approach to go!?

URock
06-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Easy decision: if you got enough time to play and enough Ironite, then take the T3, because material is not "RNG". T1 or T2 depends on time to play+Ironite.
I for myself go for the T2, because I wait for a better Event-Talisman than 12% freeze...and they will come for sure...

Bakura
06-12-2019, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I'd be interested in what's the difference in all 3.
Notice how they introduce these cosmics in the store and then the next day they introduce the cosmic talis dungeons? Hopefully we can level up and evolve these things with all the new options. So much going on, it's overwhelming now!

URock
06-12-2019, 11:08 AM
T2 stats *L10:
HP: 2617
ATK: 273
DEF: 236

**L1:
HP: 3502
ATK: 379
DEF: 309

**L20:
HP: 7416
ATK: 797
DEF: 689

Muzzleloader
06-12-2019, 11:54 AM
So it seems that the purple freeze cosmic may contain HP powers. It just goes to show how people like to jump to conclusions and complain about anything

Liu
06-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Still can't cash in cosmic frags. Yesterday it said I don't have enough g anubis frags. Today it says I don't have enough mag bomber frags (though I do ofc). Well at least there's some progress ... but still ... Please fix ?

Bakura
06-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Still can't cash in cosmic frags. Yesterday it said I don't have enough g anubis frags. Today it says I don't have enough mag bomber frags (though I do ofc). Well at least there's some progress ... but still ... Please fix ?
That sux!
Have you tried deleting the app and downloading the whole thing new from Google play or Apple store?
If you already did, then disregard, just trying to troubleshoot the prob.... I feel for ya.
I have Android/ Samsung... everything working here.
Good Luck!

Liu
06-12-2019, 03:07 PM
That sux!
Have you tried deleting the app and downloading the whole thing new from Google play or Apple store?
If you already did, then disregard, just trying to troubleshoot the prob.... I feel for ya.
I have Android/ Samsung... everything working here.
Good Luck!

Yes I reinstalled. I don't think it's a local issue. I'm also using android. I know of somebody else who is having this issue as well.

Mizrael
06-12-2019, 03:16 PM
So after around 1300 Ironite i finally got 3K frags.
The stats at 3* LVL 30 are:
HP: 17258
Atk: 2003
Def: 1421

Edit: @bort: Sorry i didn’t record all the stat progress of all the stages (was too excited).
Plus i have just seen a guy in the arena with a labyrinth set plus a burning set, so i presume that there’s also a burning augment T3 talisman (seems to apply 1-3 burns on hit)

Ironstyle
06-12-2019, 03:17 PM
I'm having the same issue. I have 350 bomber boy frags, trying to cash in on the 50 talisman frags (that cost 250 frags) but it says I don't have enough. What good is going after more frags if you can't turn them in for the rewards?

Bakura
06-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Wow... Hp 17258 in just one talisman & Atk is insane too.
This motivates me to get mine evolved.... there are some prisoner/KP combos that need some woopass!

R1ck
06-12-2019, 04:22 PM

Which Evo material ( ashes, book of Life, black rain, etc) is needed to evolve it to 3*?

Mizrael
06-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Which Evo material ( ashes, book of Life, black rain, etc) is needed to evolve it to 3*?

5 Black Rains. Funny enough i don’t have enough of anything else to evolve my T1s and T2s (i was hoping the new tallie dungeon would help with that, but as i’ve read in the thread-it doesn’t), but had 7 of BRs...lucky

Tim28213
06-12-2019, 05:02 PM
I only needed ONE Black Rain. I have hoarded everything else. I dropped all 15 Catalyst souls I have been saving and got ZERO Black Rain.
Got 4 of one item and 6 of another, 2 of another and I forgot the rest, but zero of what I actually needed.
So frustrating...

bort
06-12-2019, 05:18 PM

Edit: @bort: Sorry i didn’t record all the stat progress of all the stages (was too excited).
Plus i have just seen a guy in the arena with a labyrinth set plus a burning set, so i presume that there’s also a burning augment T3 talisman (seems to apply 1-3 burns on hit)

No worries; I also went for the T3. I would like to know if anyone got a statline that wasnt HP/ATK/DEF, or if their values don't match what is currently recorded for them

druid138
06-12-2019, 05:43 PM
From the Warrior Hierophant event, these were my stats, which were very in line with historical drop rates:

55 SoT fills
16 Hierophants

So 3200 frags in 55 refills, or about 58 frags per refill.

Drop rates for this event seem to be the same as always. I just finished my 34th refill and have 1985 MBB frags, which averages out to 58 frags per refill.

Amarthir
06-12-2019, 05:59 PM
I got my T3 just now and yeah it's a Health/Attack/Defense one. I don't mind I'm just glad I have it and I still have about 1,000 ironite left.

Muzzleloader
06-12-2019, 06:04 PM
That's been the average for at least a year, 4 frags per level X battle. Lilith drop about 1.4 per battle. A small run may bring big variation especially if you get several 50 frag drops. I dont see much variation after many hundreds of battles. The correlation I have found is the more event frags that drop the fewer lilith frags you get.

The same goes for 3* evo shards, the more colored you pull the fewer colorless drop.

I have found they do seem to drop in clusters. A few refills may give great or terrible drops. Just keep playing and they average out.

Yup
06-12-2019, 06:54 PM
Yah know..

Things would feel more fun if they adjusted and dropped frags at the same frequency as evo shards and adjust the amount needed for (whatever).

That way.. every single run you get 5, 10, 15 frags but you need 10000 or 12000 for the (whatever).

It would merely be a difference in perception. Rather than burning through 600 SOT for 2-3hours and getting 250 frags, you'd burn through 600SOT and get 2500 frags - and see them drop with each run. So it would feel FAR more progressive.... even if you really needed 12000 or 15000 frags for the (whatever).

druid138
06-13-2019, 03:48 AM
This is my T3 Freeze Cosmic from the event at level 20. Well worth the ironite, in my opinion.

Segoy
06-13-2019, 04:32 AM
Yup, these stats restarted my farming effort, too.

The event ends in less than 20 hours and I still need 1845 frags (and I dare to hope to make them in 14-15 hours ( :) ), since the game resets at 2 am my time and I would really like to be asleep by that time already).

Edit:
At the end it too me almost all the remaining 20 hours to farm those missing 1845 frags. I finished farming at 1:45 am (15 minutes to midn... err, end of event). Best time was 0:26, average about one minute.
(Side note: during this all-day run I was able to completely level max from 1 to 100 warrior Child of the Damned I finally got thanks for the fragments from sacrifice challenges:) )

Overall: it took 10 Mega refils (1500 Ironite) to get 3250 frags total. I have the bomber and 50 useless frags left (hoped for higher rolls in the last 15 minutes to get one evo rune, didn't work).

How do you get so much Ironite, guys, so that you can throw in couple of thousands every month to buy refils?

Just for documentary purpose, here is its current status at 1* level 10:

scott-5496
06-13-2019, 09:52 AM
I did the stoopid yesyerday and had been collecting souls in the Book and doing the colelct all thing - did that a few times and clicked on the event frags by mistake and did nto notice when I hit the button.....so I know have 14 Bomber Boys and I had to hit the LOL again as I could not be bothered with the support ticket.....so loads of sac fodder and my phone in constant play to get to the 3k frags again! Joy, but its fine I have the ironite and my own fault for not looking - I am auto on many things in this game now!

Blade
06-13-2019, 02:07 PM
Still not sure what to go for. I might end up with about 4k of frags. Getting a T3 with guarantee is nice, as are the stats. But the 12% freeze is one of the weakest effects of all. For stun (paralysis talis) it is the same 12%, all other effects have at least 35%. The evo material might be more important in the long run I think and getting all 3 types 10 times also sums up to 3k frags. Some hours left to think about that...

bort
06-13-2019, 02:21 PM
Still not sure what to go for. I might end up with about 4k of frags. Getting a T3 with guarantee is nice, as are the stats. But the 12% freeze is one of the weakest effects of all. For stun (paralysis talis) it is the same 12%, all other effects have at least 35%. The evo material might be more important in the long run I think and getting all 3 types 10 times also sums up to 3k frags. Some hours left to think about that...

It used to be higher but it was abused by the corrupt general + blue bat for auto-stunning everyone, so it was nerfed.

Now, of course, so many things grant you immunity that freeze/paralysis tals are near useless. They could certainly be buffed back to 25% (IIRC) or even 30%.

gogosox40
06-13-2019, 03:13 PM

I'm in the same boat as you. But look at the HP and ATK boost you would get from the 1 talisman. To me the freeze is just a bonus.

Symbiote
06-13-2019, 06:21 PM
So guys i'm in the same struggle like Blade and gogosox40.
I'm on the way to 1500, it's a scarce thing but this time after too much of my personal ironite bunker i can buy the first time something like this. :D

Buying a Talisman T2 (sadly i can't buy a T3 if i could i just would do it, because i love the number 3 xD and it sounds badass i you can evolve it) or better go with the Runes?
But i think a T2 even with freeze could be a cool thing..,

I think over the time there will be more often grinds like this, and for me it's too expensive to grind 24/3. :D
And i think over the time there will be more possibilities to earn these kind of runes i hope.

Edit:
I bought a T2 just now.
I evolved it to 2* LVL 20

HP +7416
ATK +797
DEF +689

It is similar to another T2 with ATK +15% from a talisman soul.
HP +7758
ATK +790
MR +729

I think that they the stats are similar all over if it is T1-T3 and the colors are the same.

R1ck
06-13-2019, 07:38 PM
I made my mind and will go for a T2 talisman, hopefully it has the same stats at level 30 that a T3 level 20. 8k HP doesn't make too much difference nowadays when you receive an attack for more than 100k.
Will use the rest fragments, about 2000, to buy Evo material which by the way is very expensive imo, in comparison with the evolution event which will give you Evo material on a much easier way.

scott-5496
06-13-2019, 08:35 PM
Well I ended up with 14-15 bombers by mistakingly claiming them. So had to start again to get the T3 - which I just got. I then was able to get a few upgrade resources but missing one black rain to get it to max so that wil need to wait.

Decent event in the end and had the ironite so happy enough!

Symbiote
06-13-2019, 08:45 PM
Well I ended up with 14-15 bombers by mistakingly claiming them. So had to start again to get the T3 - which I just got. I then was able to get a few upgrade resources but missing one black rain to get it to max so that wil need to wait.

Decent event in the end and had the ironite so happy enough!

Wait what? You claimed 14-15 what would be 2800-3000 fragments AND started again and got a T3? o_O

gogosox40
06-13-2019, 08:53 PM
So I just finished with 4,100 Frags. Im done and want to save some SOT.
So now I need to decide what to do with the frags. They typically keep the items in the store for a day or 2 after an event ends correct?

scott-5496
06-13-2019, 09:00 PM
Wait what? You claimed 14-15 what would be 2800-3000 fragments AND started again and got a T3? o_O

Aye! My own stupid fault for being half asleep doing the Book of Souls.....! That was yesterday so I had time to get there but was pretty much full time on the phone with auto to get there...made it with a few hours to spare too! Think I was a few hundred away from the T3 when I did it - I nearly sobbed! LOL

Muzzleloader
06-13-2019, 09:02 PM
How much ironite did the second T3 cost?

Mizrael
06-13-2019, 09:03 PM
Good effort Scott!
I bought the T3 yesterday and thought to myself: “There is still a day and a half left...i could even get the T2...”
Was done pretty early in the afternoon and i don’t regret getting them. even a T2 purple is a great guaranteed reward. better than chasing after those talisman souls and getting T1 whites...

Yup
06-13-2019, 09:40 PM
I ended up getting the T1, T2, and T3 (after getting the M Bomberboy with the first 200 frags)... and am now grinding to collect frags for the runes.... I figure the T1 purple with freeze is way better than the white T1s most of the time.

wipp
06-13-2019, 10:09 PM
I just finished myself. Got the t3 and was lucky enough to have 5 black rains saved up. I tried it in arena. Very nice tal, i just wish freeze worked more than once in every 20 shots

Yup
06-13-2019, 10:10 PM
I just finished myself. Got the t3 and was lucky enough to have 5 black rains saved up. I tried it in arena. Very nice tal, i just wish freeze worked more than once in every 20 shots

Ahh.. but it only needs to work once if you can "extend negative effects on target" :) I threw it on Gambler.. won a match because he froze a couple.. then just kept them frozen until they died :)

.. and I'm Black Rain poor :)

wipp
06-13-2019, 10:15 PM
I spent all my fc on frags and got a dupe angel. I wish i had a gambler

satani
06-14-2019, 05:57 AM
just noticed the event is expiring yesterday. Luckily bought (at least a t1) talisman on each device. A frozen set 1-slot can change some game.
Didn't check much yet yesterday evening, but if it's really atk and life, prepare to see some warriors (or physical damage dealers) with frozen "sets" soon.

thealchemist
06-14-2019, 08:17 AM
I bought 3 mega refills of SoT to run it overnight. Work up in the morning to find a connection error and still over 1200 SoT left. Surprise surprise.... I ended up 365 frags short of the T3 so got the T2 and evo material instead. Been trying to use up the remaining SoT all day and its still going :/ Fair to say I won't bother with that again.

Blade
06-14-2019, 08:55 AM
I bought 3 mega refills of SoT to run it overnight. Work up in the morning to find a connection error and still over 1200 SoT left.

They did a server restart 1.5 hours before reset. I got the notice by chance, as I restarted the app before the final grind and going to bed (rollover in germany is 2 o'clock at night...). Luckily, the server restart was really quick - but still, and as your story shows - a server restart right at the end of such an intense grind event is not cool and I hope the restart was really really necessary. Some data was downloaded/installed after this restart, so the next events seem to be prepared. But again, this could have waited after the LoL event was over, as we see no new event today anyway!

I finished the event with 3800 frags and I went for the T3, although the freeze effect is not that great and I would have preferred MR instead of DEF. Still, this T3 is a nice tali and probably the best cosmic most players have now. It is crazy to read how much some of you guys grinded! Do what you want and can, BUT I hope that the devs do NOT draw the conclusion that they should increase the prices because of the few ultra hardcore grinders out there.

Hoping for some relaxed days or weeks now, as Dungeon and LoL grind following each other is maximum madness in my opinion.

Yup
06-14-2019, 08:58 AM
I bought 3 mega refills of SoT to run it overnight. Work up in the morning to find a connection error and still over 1200 SoT left. Surprise surprise.... I ended up 365 frags short of the T3 so got the T2 and evo material instead. Been trying to use up the remaining SoT all day and its still going :/ Fair to say I won't bother with that again.

Crashed consistently on autoplay here. I learn after the MARCH update to not rely on it running overnight any longer. Apparently they don't really care.

scott-5496
06-14-2019, 09:01 AM
How much ironite did the second T3 cost?

Only got 1 T3 - the rest of my frags went on a mistake when I cashed in 13 bombers! Think you can only get 1 T3

Olevipoeg
06-14-2019, 09:02 AM
I was cautious this time and did all the grinding for T3 on first 2 days. :)

scott-5496
06-14-2019, 09:05 AM
Not a bad event in the end. Got what I wanted, spent close to double the ironite planned due to my mistaken book of souls cock up btu hey ho that's my own stupid fault! All good!

thealchemist
06-14-2019, 09:10 AM
They did a server restart 1.5 hours before reset. I got the notice by chance, as I restarted the app before the final grind and going to bed (rollover in germany is 2 o'clock at night...). Luckily, the server restart was really quick - but still, and as your story shows - a server restart right at the end of such an intense grind event is not cool and I hope the restart was really really necessary. Some data was downloaded/installed after this restart, so the next events seem to be prepared. But again, this could have waited after the LoL event was over, as we see no new event today anyway!

Hoping for some relaxed days or weeks now, as Dungeon and LoL grind following each other is maximum madness in my opinion.

A server restart? How delightful. I did see the pop-up about new game data and a restart required so that it explains it. And I hear ya about needing a break, been an intense start to the month imo.

Blade
06-14-2019, 09:18 AM
A server restart? How delightful. I did see the pop-up about new game data and a restart required so that it explains it. And I hear ya about needing a break, been an intense start to the month imo.

I think that also this server restart thing needs an ingame warning window like for maintenance! As it is now, you need to be lucky doing an app restart at the right time to see that red stripe at the bottom of the display with the relevant info. I did it 12 minutes before the restart took place, so I was just lucky. Again: ingame warning is absolutely needed but even more important: don't do it during an event (or only at rollover if really necessary) - thanks!

Natasmai
06-14-2019, 10:52 AM
I was able to get the magus bomber, then all 3 talisman, max talisman soul frags, and max on one of the evolve materials. Spent a bunch of ironite i had saved up or else I wouldn't have done that much. Most likely wont do it again, so as others have said, hopefully Frogs doesn't see that and assume we will always do it. It was a miserable grind, it shouldn't have been such a short event. Why do we need a full week to sacrifice things but only a couple days to do a million runs of LoL? Drop rates were horrendous relative to the costs of the items, the constant reboots and updates were unreal, it was a pretty shitty event really.

Blade
06-14-2019, 11:45 AM
Actually I never understood why LoL events only run for 3 days (and always for the same 3 classes) while LoL is open for 5 days!? I would like to see the event extended to all 5 LoL days, so some people might even grind more AND you can still have a chance to get some good rewards even if you miss out 1 or 2 days and/or cannot play 24h a day. I mean come on, most people here have jobs, families and other stuff to do with their time and phone. It would be a sign of respect to be a little more flexible here!

Liu
06-14-2019, 11:51 AM
Actually I never understood why LoL events only run for 3 days (and always for the same 3 classes) while LoL is open for 5 days!? I would like to see the event extended to all 5 LoL days, so some people might even grind more AND you can still have a chance to get some good rewards even if you miss out 1 or 2 days and/or cannot play 24h a day. I mean come on, most people here have jobs, families and other stuff to do with their time and phone. It would be a sign of respect to be a little more flexible here!

It used to be 5 days a year ago. I have no idea what made them change it.

Blade
06-14-2019, 12:02 PM
It used to be 5 days a year ago. I have no idea what made them change it.

No, seems like you mixed something up there. I checked the announcements back till 2017 and it always were 3 days.
Sometimes friday+saturday LoL was opened (also again warrior, magus and sentinel) for some reasons, but usually not for Character Fragment events.

Liu
06-14-2019, 12:11 PM
No, seems like you mixed something up there. I checked the announcements back till 2017 and it always were 3 days.
Sometimes friday+saturday LoL was opened (also again warrior, magus and sentinel) for some reasons, but usually not for Character Fragment events.

Thanks for pointing that out - the memory is known to be unreliable ... That was wishful thinking then I guess, dang :D

In that case scratch my previous post, I'll second your opinion. 5 days would be much preferred.

Blade
06-14-2019, 12:23 PM
I found some now that did run 4 days in the early days (June 2017 was the first ever!). Honestly I also thought that they were 5 days long once...that's why I checked :)

edsel
06-14-2019, 06:46 PM
Yeah managing phone charge was hardest part for last 2 events. Major resource harvest for sure over 900 SoW, good talismans and piles of souls5651

Symbiote
06-18-2019, 11:54 AM

I do not have a job at the moment because of mental issues, no childs and a lot of time, but even with all of this kind it's too much for me.., it's stressful like a full time job..,
I'm at the point again to take a break from this full time job grinding machine, because it's no fun anymore, it's just a habit..,
And with these new "Keys" for this Dungeon things it get's more confusing and time consuming.

I skip a lot of Events or characters when it gets to messy for me because my brain has other things to do, more important than this.., the times where this game was fun to play were back in the days when i started it in January 2017..,
A lot of things were achievable without this Event Madness, without to block your phone 24/7 to get what you want..,

For me it's really sad.., i like new content, and characters and Talismans but not this new new new and now or never or months/years later again thing.., it sucks.

Blade
06-18-2019, 12:30 PM
Hey man (and trooper!), sad to hear about your problems! I hope you do as well as possible and find some peace with yourself the game! Maybe a break would help indeed, but on the other hand you might miss out some things you will probably miss even more later? Nobody knows. You need to be satisfied with your decision to enjoy it!

You are not alone, I have the impression that a lot of players have the same issue at the moment with the game. It is getting so EXTREMELY time consuming with one grind event after the other that "forces" you to let the game run the whole day (and night). It is very confusing, especially as there was this post from the devs that they do consider to reduce the number of events (or something like that), while the situation now is the complete opposite. I already posted after the LoL event that I am looking forward to some more quiet weeks for the rest of the month. Especially as it's summer time and we all want to do some barbecues and stuff, and there should not always be the need to think about this game!! July could be very interesting because of the game birthday and start of the band tour!

Until then I try to relax a bit and see the game more like a management game. You analyse the challenge, set up strategies and teams and let the game do it's job. I collect all the things I want (like the T3 cosmic) and can have (like the 3 Alchemy sets recently) but cannot care about most of it right now, but I will sometime in the future when I have more time. I have so many unused Talis sets in the inventory! I still like to play Arena manually as it is the core of the game in my understanding, although the lack of variety is a shame regarding the huge number of characters, abilities and combinations that WOULD be possible. It all ends again in the conclusion, that this is not a real game but a freemium game with all the (bad) consequences. I recently started to play the Breaking Bad game a bit, as I really enjoyed the tv series and it is nice to dive into the story again. It is fun to play, as I like the combination of building up your camp, ressource management and fighting. It is interesting to see how they included RNG there and how they try to get your money aswell :D

Again, all the best to you and fingers crossed that you can relax a bit and don't let the "game" stress you out that much! Feel free to discuss any strategies etc. if you like!

Bakura
06-18-2019, 06:03 PM
@ Blade & Symbiote
I agree with both of you. I have stated multiple times at how this has become overwhelming with all the events/dungeons. I find myself putting off gauntlet until the last minute, and then only playing as much to just get whatever minimum is necessary for the current frags or talis. Pvp I play enough just to stay in the top 100 or 50.
I'm currently not working either, except at this game. I put in more hours in this game than I did in a standard job..... at least when I was working I didn't have to get up every so often while sleeping, like with some of these events. Especially this Virus dungeon, I had to keep checking to see if the dungeon expired, ran out of SoT, or lost connection. The things we do to get the latest toons (but he is pretty cool, no regrets.)
I try to take a break, but I've worked so hard to catch up and build a good foundation, I don't want to miss anything critical or fall behind. I basically have days where I hit it hard and then days I do bare minimum, just so I don't get burned out.
Good luck Troopers.... Up the Irons!