PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Talisman Dungeon

Amarthir
06-11-2019, 06:39 PM
No idea what to expect in terms of difficulty here so here people can talk about what they see in the Cosmic Talisman Dungeon. It's supposed to be really hard and since it only lasts an hour it's good to go in with some tips.

infinite dreamer
06-11-2019, 06:43 PM
I just tried it. Unlimited runs for an hour. Limited to 5* characters. I'm running FF Eddie, Icarus, KP and Witch Doctor. My best time is 1:36 on auto. I don't want to stop to rearrange talismans cuz it'll waste time. Rewards seem ok.

Shaolin85london
06-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Got the magus class restrictions: sse, 2x ferryman and madame, run smoothly on auto, just making the best from the avaible time

scott-5496
06-11-2019, 07:05 PM
I got warrior and two tries equals no wins! Geez what a barsteward of a level!

scott-5496
06-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Tried with Alex/Charlotte/KillerBeast and Sekhemet - devastated! The tried Clansman/Charlotte/Killer Beast x 2 with Labs and wasted! Typical to get the hard as nails level and that was just normal!

Iced_Earth
06-11-2019, 07:14 PM
did warrior one on auto with alex (valor) charlotte (viper) killerbeast (random purple, present) sekhmet (steel, saint talisman set) ~ 2min

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Where was that, must has missed out on that one.

Sidney
06-11-2019, 07:18 PM
So I pulled Gunner Level... Running with Angel Ed, Redan, Prisoner and Gunner Lilith. I don't have the latest talismans on any of them but don't want to swap around out of fear it might take too much time, but finished 1st round on auto in 5:20... not great time but the 1st rewards seemed decent. Guess we'll see if the 2nd round gives equivalent.

infinite dreamer
06-11-2019, 07:23 PM
Where was that, must has missed out on that one.

You can get a free key in the store to unlock it, but it looks like there's an update coming very soon, so you may want to wait a bit to unlock the dungeon.

scott-5496
06-11-2019, 07:29 PM
You cant seem to be buy any more keys with FC or did I misunderstand that part of the event?

Amarthir
06-11-2019, 07:30 PM
I got the magus only one. Pretty easy stuff, I auto in around 2:30-3:30 minutes. Not very great but I haven't had a loss yet.

Mystic Eddie: Destiny, Sustaining
Ferryman: Hex, Tranquility, Cosmic
Alchemist: Warlord, Angel, Cosmic
Madam: Alchemy, Cosmic

The rewards are usually 5 talisman fragments plus any random bonus stuff. Got my last Ashes of Ice to evolve my best cosmic which I will be posting the results shortly.

fanghorria
06-11-2019, 07:36 PM
I got limited to assassin 5*. Only to realise I do not own such Eddie and already used all troopers today so I couldn't even try, key wasted. Stupidest thing I've done in a while

scott-5496
06-11-2019, 07:39 PM
did warrior one on auto with alex (valor) charlotte (viper) killerbeast (random purple, present) sekhmet (steel, saint talisman set) ~ 2min

I got humped twice and gave up. Went in with strong tallies on the second shot too and make no difference - other than I scraped through to the third wave with only Eddie alive. Will try again next time! That was just normal so who knows how bad Hard and madness wil be!

gogosox40
06-11-2019, 07:56 PM
I got humped twice and gave up. Went in with strong tallies on the second shot too and make no difference - other than I scraped through to the third wave with only Eddie alive. Will try again next time! That was just normal so who knows how bad Hard and madness wil be!

I don't believe there are hard and madness levels.
I passed the level twice and I believe it was all normal. Didnt have any other options

hold
06-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Warrior 5*

Alex - Valor
Charlotte - Viper / Cosmic
Deadalus - Domination / Heal
Sekhmet - Redemption / Angel

2:30ish on auto

But after the 1st run the loot isn't very impressive ... not worth 15 SoT and the SoT you need to get a key ... personally not interested unless loot goes up or it gets cheaper ...

Yup
06-11-2019, 08:14 PM
Magus 5 star

Bass
Field Marshall
M Lilith
Ferryman

And yeah.. after the first run rewards are more minimal, you still get 5 cosmic frags and a few other things like 3 2 star evo runes... minor amount of gold or a few ironite. But 15 SOT does seem like a steep price after the first run.

Zugzwang
06-11-2019, 08:21 PM
Is the opponent always the same? We will have to wait and see I guess.

bort
06-11-2019, 08:32 PM
Finished the normal sentinel one no prob

FFE - Eternity
G Lillith - Frontier, Cosmic
KP - Warlord, Sustaining, Cosmic
Icarus - Sustain, Avenger, Cosmic

Olevipoeg
06-11-2019, 08:41 PM
I got warrior dungeon, my full auto team:
Alex(dominance sustaining cosmic)
Charlotte(viper cosmic)
Sekmeth(redemption sustaining cosmic)
Killer Beast ( labyrinth Cosmic)

Yup
06-11-2019, 08:56 PM
I ran it as long as I could... no special evo materials ever dropped.. I got runes, cosmic runes, gold, ironite, cosmic frags, SOT, SOW.... .. but no ashes, onyx, scroll.. etc.

Yup
06-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Is the opponent always the same? We will have to wait and see I guess.

Based on what everyone is posting, it looks like it's a random dungeon. Mine was Magus (Normal).. that's all I had. Seems many got a Warrior dungeon though.

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 09:17 PM
Is it worth buying the unlimited runs with FC? It's kind of hard to do unlimited dungeons while we have a grinding LoL event.

Yup
06-11-2019, 09:20 PM
I bought the FC key as well.. got a Gunner (Normal) dungeon. Same enemies.. only difference is the character restriction is Gunner 5 stars only.

Ran pretty easy with

Angel
Heirophant
Osiris
Prisoner

So yeah.. same enemies each time it appears.

GotN
06-11-2019, 09:36 PM
I ran it as long as I could... no special evo materials ever dropped.. I got runes, cosmic runes, gold, ironite, cosmic frags, SOT, SOW.... .. but no ashes, onyx, scroll.. etc.

Same here. Great new dungeon! Now we have another hour to gain... nothing :/

Muzzleloader
06-11-2019, 09:37 PM
If you buy the key do you still need to use SoT each battle?

Stormseye
06-11-2019, 09:39 PM
I got the magus only one. Pretty easy stuff, I auto in around 2:30-3:30 minutes. Not very great but I haven't had a loss yet.

Mystic Eddie: Destiny, Sustaining
Ferryman: Hex, Tranquility, Cosmic
Alchemist: Warlord, Angel, Cosmic
Madam: Alchemy, Cosmic

The rewards are usually 5 talisman fragments plus any random bonus stuff. Got my last Ashes of Ice to evolve my best cosmic which I will be posting the results shortly.

I pulled the same dungeon and used the exact same team with the same results on time! Cheers!

I don’t feel justified in buying more keys just yet. Cosmic talismans are still not changing the game for the most part so I would rather burn SoT on other events.

Yup
06-11-2019, 10:10 PM
If you buy the key do you still need to use SoT each battle?

Yes.

The free key is really no different than the one you buy with FC.

Rewards for every run AFTER the first run really need to be improved if they are to remain at 15SOT per run.

I burned that off for an hour in the Magus and an Hour in the Gunner dungeons.. but really only because it's a new release. Tomorrow.. or in the future. I can't see spending 15SOT for 5 cosmic frags, 6 2star evo runes, 10 cosmic evo runes, 20K gold, and maybe 5 ironite.

Esquatcho
06-12-2019, 04:00 AM
Yeah I had sentinel dungeon and smashed it quite easily. The warrior one sounds harder though!

But yeah, rewards need to be better for 15SoT. That said, you could argue the same for LoLX, but we still run it if you need the stuff... Maybe theyll have some events for it some time in the future....

DanielRacy
06-12-2019, 04:40 AM
Got assassin dungeon and holy shit, got wasted everytime. Impossible for me.

Lthepostman
06-12-2019, 04:43 AM
I got the assasin and was able to auto it pretty easily with:
Gambler: eternal, cosmic
Seth: labyrinth
Musashi: viper, cosmic
Witch: eclipse

No cosmic evo material though...too bad

DanielRacy
06-12-2019, 04:47 AM
I got the assasin and was able to auto it pretty easily with:
Gambler: eternal, cosmic
Seth: labyrinth
Musashi: viper, cosmic
Witch: eclipse

No cosmic evo material though...too bad

I don't have any of those. Fuck!! Ahuhaha

rags-6094
06-12-2019, 04:54 AM
What’s with this language!

julesawdupin
06-12-2019, 05:14 AM
got warrior

Alex + Valor
Deadelus + Viper and T1 white cosmic
Beelzebub + Eternals
Sekhmet + steel plus something else, but it doesnt matter since she dies in first round.

dragonmat89
06-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Are many people getting any 1* cosmic evo runes? They're the main thing holding me up at the moment as you need them to evolve both 1* and 2* talis. Not bothered about getting any more talisman souls until I can evolve the cosmic talismans I have.

Yup
06-12-2019, 01:43 PM
Are many people getting any 1* cosmic evo runes? They're the main thing holding me up at the moment as you need them to evolve both 1* and 2* talis. Not bothered about getting any more talisman souls until I can evolve the cosmic talismans I have.

They are very rare. If you run the cosmic dungeon several times, you have a greater chance of picking a few more up (but not a HUGE chance.. just a chance). But it costs a good deal of SOT.

I'm growing weary of spending so much time and resources to get cosmic stuff only to get the same talismans over and over and over and over again. It's like spending 3 weeks to get a "rare" soul.... same crap just more effort.

They REALLY need to implement some sort of "duplicate check" to ensure you don't receive the same thing 4,5, 6, 10, 20 times in a row. 3 more Lilith souls today.. 2 gunners - I actually dropped 2 souls at the same time and got 2 Gunners -- then later... 1 assassin.. that makes 90% Gunner drops, 5% Assassin, 2% Magus, 2% Sentinel, and 1% Warrior. How they hell is that "RNG"???

Liu
06-12-2019, 01:58 PM
How they hell is that "RNG"???

How is it random if you condition on existing inventory ? random means random. Random allows to get 100% g lilith and 0% others. Probability means, if you repeat the event sufficiently often, say a million times, the relative occurrence of each outcome that has positive probability converges to that probability. 10 or 50 draws are certainly not enough to see convergence.

Yup
06-12-2019, 06:44 PM
When i can accurately predict the class of the Lilith before it's dropped 90% of the time.. that's not RNG.

rags-6094
06-12-2019, 06:51 PM
I would say as unbalanced as it looks it is certainly RNG, I almost always will get Warrior or Sentinel class Lilliths,
I have got an Assasin this event most unusual equal with Magis in rarity for me.

If it was more balanced in the numbers, I’d be thinking there is another force at work a bit like what your asking for!

Yup
06-12-2019, 07:03 PM
My % were not exaggerations.... If anything they were more favorable than reality.

Out of maybe 25-30 Liliths (maybe more).. 1 was a Warrior... 1 was a Sentinel.. 3 Magus, 5 Assassin.. then the rest all Gunner. That seems exceptionally rare for RNG if things are actually balanced. I would not anticipate the same class outweighing ALL OTHERS by 4 times or more. RNG can, and does go on "runs" where it gets (seemingly) locked into a range. And if it was 50% gunners, then a break down of the others, I'd lean towards that. But 90%??? That's just far too favorable to one specific class when the range is only 5.

I have them all. So, it's not as if I'm chasing a specific class. At this point I find it more interesting than anything else. Yesterday when I dropped 2 Lilith souls at the same time I anticipated 2 different class.. but nope.. 2 gunners. My account seems to have a magnet set on it for Gunner Liliths. And it's been so noticeable that it's becoming laughable. I can literally predict the class of a Lilith with ALARMING accuracy -- all I need guess is "gunner".

rags-6094
06-12-2019, 07:09 PM
I get what your saying Yup but that’s specific to you.
I bet every forum member could say the same thing but not necessarily the same class Lilith .
RNG would still be relatively balanced if you were looking at the whole forest instead of looking at one tree is I guess what I’m trying to say...
Your numbers (percentages) would be similar for me but with the classes swapped around...

Yup
06-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Your numbers (percentages) would be similar for me but with the classes swapped around...

See, THAT's why I don't buy "RNG" all the time. I think each and every account has some factor that is used to SWAY the RNG in some manner. Maybe if your account ID# is odd or even or a prime... or you have a value/flag on the account set to "1" rather than "0" because you've made a purchase.... whatever.... But I don't think it's purely RNG. In no RNG test will the odds EVER be as lopsided to one specific outcome [class] (or even one specific character for rare/heroic/epic souls) as I've seen in this "game". I dropped 16 Hero souls.... 8 3star SOL Eds... 8.... that's not RNG with 50% of the return being the same. (FYI ... 7 3star W demon spawns and 1 other odd 3 star)

Iv'e run tests with PHP and RNG.... and that's how I determined that PvP gives a 15-20% accuracy boost to the AI at times. The RNG actually shows replication at the correct rate if you increase duplicate chances from 35% to 50%. I think that's also taking place with ANY "RNG" factor in this "game".

Zugzwang
06-12-2019, 08:29 PM
This will sound insane, but I sell all white T1 cosmics I get. Why? Because they are a waste of evo material. It has to be at least a blue T1 or better to get evolved. They aren’t worth any gold (200 I think) but getting rid of them helps me focus on the good ones.

edsel
06-13-2019, 12:03 AM
This will sound insane, but I sell all white T1 cosmics I get. Why? Because they are a waste of evo material. It has to be at least a blue T1 or better to get evolved. They aren’t worth any gold (200 I think) but getting rid of them helps me focus on the good ones.

I like ones with actually good attributes rather than a red t3 if it is +15% def. Starting to see 3set talisman effects and even a skill popping up on one5646

Zugzwang
06-13-2019, 01:07 AM
I like ones with actually good attributes rather than a red t3 if it is +15% def. Starting to see 3set talisman effects and even a skill popping up on one5646

I’ll agree that if a T1 White common cosmic has a cool skill I would keep it. But only until I got a better version of the same stats/skill augment—then it would be gone. I don’t keep cosmics that do the same thing. Only the strongest one. That said, if there’s is a purple T1 vs a white T2 that do all the same things— sometimes one has a better boost in one stat and the other has a better boost in the other 2 stats so I keep both. It’s complex so I simplify it as much as I can. Can’t evolve them all. Would take 2 years lol

Amarthir
06-13-2019, 04:10 AM
Decided to get another key to the dungeon and got Magus again. Went in there with a full refill of SoT and didn't get any cosmic materials. Only piss poor rewards. For the price and difficulty it is only worth it if you are close to getting a new talisman and wanna be topped off from the guaranteed 5-8 fragments each run.

URock
06-13-2019, 10:12 AM
I got the gunner dungeon, but it was not as easy as said before. I switched between IM, Bomber and Hallowed Eddie. Then I tried on auto with:

Hallowed Eddie
Hierophant
Prisoner
Osiris

...but failed in the last boss round and needed to revive 2 times. Rewards are lame after the first won.

PS: VirtualXI Eddie Boss in the last round is insane stronger then the one we use on our side. What a shit development...

thealchemist
06-14-2019, 08:41 AM
I got the Warrior one today and used Clansman/Alexander with Charlotte (valor), Daeladus (viper), Killer Beast (Labyrinth). I didnt auto it but on manual wasn't too tricky for the first 4 or so runs. On the last run however somehow Alexander got stunned, block beneficial effects and accuracy down inflicted without passive disable applied. Like WTF?? When that happened I lost Charlotte and had to work harder to make it to the end. Initial rewards were really good but after that its a bit meh. 5 cosmic frags with one drop of 8, 5 ironite, 2* evo runes (why not 3*?) and gold mostly. Had 6 SoW, 26 SoT and 10FC coin drop as well. Been running BNW this evening for over an hour and already got 2 new talisman key souls. I didn't keep track of how many runs I did though.

Liu
06-14-2019, 09:37 AM
5 cosmic frags with one drop of 8, 5 ironite, 2* evo runes (why not 3*?)

I very much appreciate the 2* drops as those are much harder to farm than 3*.

Yup
06-14-2019, 10:05 AM
Both 2 AND 3 star are very much needed any more due to the ridiculous amount cosmics take to evolve.

Muzzleloader
06-14-2019, 11:49 AM
Fortunately I am not in the situation of needing evo runes. I havent pulled that many good cosmics and dont have the needed evo materialsl for the ones I want to evolve. Powerslave gives plenty of 2* while farming the special dungeons gives plenty of 3* even though it costs a ridiculous amount of ironite and time.

Liu
06-14-2019, 11:55 AM
I like to grind out these evo mats with natural refills only. Amolad is the only map that drops both 2* and 3* at a decent rate, at least better than bnw, but still 1* drop more often than 2* while 3* drop even more often than 1*. At least in my experience. Upgrading cosmics isn't that big a deal considering the rarity of cosmic evo runes. I just can't keep up evolving talismans ... We get such an insane amount of them that it's hard to keep up with maxing them out.

gogosox40
06-14-2019, 02:28 PM
Just got a soul drop from BNW. Assissan class. Luckily I had a gambler Eddie as a trooper. Only completed it once.

Liu
06-14-2019, 06:43 PM
So, I've been doing this dungeon 3 times today. I do not recommend opening this dungeon more often than once a day. The big reward are the 250 frags, you will only receive it in the FIRST run of the FIRST dungeon on any given day. I do not know if this is intentional or a bug. However, the droprate for the key soul is quite decent.

infinite dreamer
06-14-2019, 07:27 PM
So, I've been doing this dungeon 3 times today. I do not recommend opening this dungeon more often than once a day. The big reward are the 250 frags, you will only receive it in the FIRST run of the FIRST dungeon on any given day. I do not know if this is intentional or a bug. However, the droprate for the key soul is quite decent.

I agree, I did 8 or 9 BNW X runs this morning and pulled a key. Haven't cashed it in yet. The daily dungeon rewards also seem hit or miss. I like when ironite drops because that funds the 3 runs on madness at least.

I went to look for ironite in the store and I don't see the drip pack that's usually available for $9.99?

wipp
06-14-2019, 08:20 PM

My first run today,i only got 5 frags.i guess they fixed it

Liu
06-14-2019, 08:46 PM
My first run today,i only got 5 frags.i guess they fixed it

My bad ! As was pointed out to me, you get the 250 frags only the first time you clear per class. Thus you get it for a maximum of 5 times. Too bad, I was really looking forward to a massive influx of cosmic frags :P

wipp
06-14-2019, 09:35 PM
Yes me also, the rewards are very poor for the time it takes in the dungon

Yup
06-14-2019, 11:12 PM
You do get cosmic runes each run, and at times ironite or frontier coins... SOT/SOW.. but the SOT cost for these new dungeons is quite steep.. 15, 30 SOT each.. that seems silly. Even if you do occasionally get some SOT back. I rarely run BNW because of the 10SOT each run cost.

I've run the cosmic dungeon at least 5 times.. for the full hour it's available each time.. I have YET to pull any special cosmic evo materials - ashes of ice, black rain, tarot cards, onyx etc. I don't think they really exist. And if they do.. the drop rates are so agonizingly rare that it make it hardly worth ANY effort. In an hour... farming it exclusively, you'd think after 5 hours... at least 1 evo item would have dropped.. but nope.

Also.. I wonder if WHERE you get the key soul matters. All mine have come from GOF X.. and it's always been the sentinel dungeon. The free key they gave out gave me the Magus dungeon.

Run it once and then forget it.

Muzzleloader
06-14-2019, 11:46 PM
Yup, how many BNW runs have you done to earn the keys . I ran 10+ in GoL and recieved none.

Yup
06-15-2019, 12:02 AM
I wasn't counting....

1 Free key (Magus Dungeon)
2 purchased for FC (Gunner Dungeon then Sentinel Dungeon)
2 BNW (GOF X) (Sentinel Dungeon both times)

Generally I just set it on auto and forget it. So, max 12 runs if SOT is full. But I think I ran 8 runs and got a key the first time. I did farm it once without getting a key though. So maybe getting 2 keys in 3 farming attempts was lucky.

Yup
06-15-2019, 01:13 AM
Just ran 12 runs GOF X.. got another key soul.

Muzzleloader
06-15-2019, 02:19 AM
Well Yup, there you have your RNG. Several refills on GoL and no keys. I guess the RNG gods are smiling on you.

Yup
06-15-2019, 02:53 AM
Well, I just ran 14 times through GODX and nuthin :)

Tim28213
06-15-2019, 06:48 PM
It took me about 40 runs in GoD-X before I got a key.
Have run close to 20 more and not seen a second one yet.
I've stopped farming and will just run these occasionally hoping for new keys.
All of mine have been GoD as I needed to evolve a bunch of blue talismans.

iPoop
06-15-2019, 10:19 PM
Warrior 5*

Alex - Valor
Charlotte - Viper / Cosmic
Deadalus - Domination / Heal
Sekhmet - Redemption / Angel

2:30ish on auto

But after the 1st run the loot isn't very impressive ... not worth 15 SoT and the SoT you need to get a key ... personally not interested unless loot goes up or it gets cheaper ...

Thanks for sharing this @hold. I was getting my ass handed to me until I changed to this team!

Yup
06-16-2019, 04:57 AM
Are GOOD rewards a thing of the Past?????

Last 3 cosmic dungeons have not given any rewards beyond 5 Cosmic frags, a few cosmic runes, then some gold, and occasional ironite.

Previously the FIRST run through the dungeon provided 250 cosmic frags and a Legendary soul - then every subsequent runs gave the smaller rewards. Now it's ALL just the smaller rewards.

Is the good stuff on the first run gone now???

Same thing for the weekly key dungeon.. just legendary frags and gold.. not much there for 30SOT....

Zugzwang
06-16-2019, 05:00 AM
No more 250 cosmic frags for the first run? Say it ain’t so.

Yup
06-16-2019, 05:04 AM
Well in 3 different dungeons - all gunner restriction -- I have not seen the 250 frag drop. -- 2 keys yesterday.. and 1 key about an hour ago.

thealchemist
06-16-2019, 05:23 AM
If the viral dungeon doesn't come back today I might try another talisman dungeon to see if indeed the good rewards are no longer there. But if not I can't see myself doing too many runs in the dungeon. I was getting 5 ironite per run which helps recover the SoT cost but its a grind just to get one cosmic soul. I can't see why anyone from here on would purchase one for 150FC. If you want to waste your FC that badly give them to me! :p

Maybe the 250 cosmic frags were for the very first run regardless of which class dungeon it was? this is where it would be good for the devs to clear this up.

Yup
06-16-2019, 05:27 AM
Well.. there's not much right now to spend FC on if you have the characters and a massive stack of unneeded skill shards :) I have bought 2 keys with FC.. but I've gotten quite a few key souls simply by running BNW level X... which I needed to run anyway for evo runes. Heck I got the key soul tonight while working on the event achievements before they were YANKED out. :)

thealchemist
06-16-2019, 05:36 AM
I'm not at that point yet but think its probably time I bite the bullet and buy the Ferryman. Not sure about the Beast or Angel Eddie yet as I think both are seriously overpriced. But yeah if you have them I guess there is nothing else to spend them on....but I think more characters will be added in the future, hence why I hoard EVERYTHING haha.

Liu
06-16-2019, 10:00 AM
Are GOOD rewards a thing of the Past?????

Last 3 cosmic dungeons have not given any rewards beyond 5 Cosmic frags, a few cosmic runes, then some gold, and occasional ironite.

Previously the FIRST run through the dungeon provided 250 cosmic frags and a Legendary soul - then every subsequent runs gave the smaller rewards. Now it's ALL just the smaller rewards.

Is the good stuff on the first run gone now???

Same thing for the weekly key dungeon.. just legendary frags and gold.. not much there for 30SOT....

Do you even bother to read what others write ?

My bad ! As was pointed out to me, you get the 250 frags only the first time you clear per class. Thus you get it for a maximum of 5 times. Too bad, I was really looking forward to a massive influx of cosmic frags :P

Yup
06-16-2019, 06:14 PM
It is not uncommon to miss a single post somewhere.

Thanks.

R1ck
09-16-2019, 06:38 PM
Today I run again this dungeon after it was released when played it once. Took 1 of 45 keys I have and still think it is not worth the ironite spent, now there are other dungeons where you receive more valuable rewards for your ironite. One refill and got only one 1* Evo rune for cosmic talisman.

Muzzleloader
09-16-2019, 10:54 PM
Its is the best place for cosmic evo materials. The drop rate on 3* colorless evo runes is pretty good. It depends on which class you get to determine the number of runs. If you have plenty of keys, which I lost mine by having all clicked you can run a full SoT cache or buy a refill here and there to collect some needed materials.

Bakura
10-01-2019, 02:29 AM
300 free ironite
https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
WVX5A-47R83-7REQB

Ydex
12-08-2019, 07:58 PM
History: The first time I tried Cosmic keys, (and had toons to meet the requirements), I immediately got slaughtered by the two MALCOs in the last wave.
I was going to wait until after the next Sac event to pop some Cosmic keys, but I'm done with grinding, so... Running through each Class to get the 1st run rewards.

Assassin-- No problem. Van Helsing, Assassin Werewolf. These two could run it by themselves. Lots of good allies, 2-minute auto runs.
Magus-- Weak Eddies. I used 7th Son? All Allies have weak Talisman slots. Had to use Marks and Burns to finish the Boss Eddie. Horrible, 7-minute auto runs.
Sentinel-- Using Pharaoh Eddie, because I miss seeing him in action. Icarus good here. Not the best run times, I even lost once :(
Warrior-- Haven't run yet. Alex/Orbits an obvious choice, though. Killer Beast to de-buff.
Gunner-- Haven't run yet. My weakest class overall, but Max Cyborg is a farming beast.

GENERAL OBSERVATIONS:

You MUST be able to de-buff. One of the waves, EVERY enemy has Invincibility and keeps regenerating it
If you do not have high damage dealers, try using Marks and Burns, and repeating attacks (Vorpal, Echo, Strike)
The Boss-wave Eddie regenerates health on every round, so you MUST kill him in one round (see above point)
This dungeon is a good "stress test" of higher level capability. Keys are easy to pick up in BNW X.

Conclusion: Dungeons with 4-star requirements, e.g. Raven's Altar, are still better for me, in terms of fully-sharded Eddies.

Ip4
12-14-2019, 10:12 PM
any tips where to find cosmic talisman VAMPIRIC?

Yup
12-14-2019, 10:18 PM
any tips where to find cosmic talisman VAMPIRIC?

farm cosmic dungeons and cross your fingers. I've only seen 1 thus far.. a couple weeks ago.

Assassin-- No problem. Van Helsing, Assassin Werewolf. These two could run it by themselves. Lots of good allies, 2-minute auto runs.

My team...
Eternity Champ Ed (Labyrinth or Forge) - but Gambler, Van Helsing work. Even VHE or Rainmaker work provided they have Labyrinth talismans on them.
Lilith Darkmoon
Then any of the following...Prince Wrath / Moonboy / another Dark Lilith / A Werewolf / Raven Witch
-- no loss quick runs at roughly 30 seconds.

Magus-- Weak Eddies. I used 7th Son? All Allies have weak Talisman slots. Had to use Marks and Burns to finish the Boss Eddie. Horrible, 7-minute auto runs.

Fieldmarshal (Revenge Talismans)
Bass Ed (Revenge talismans) -- Only Ed I found to work effectively
Anchient mariner (Revenge talismans)
Madam (Alchemy talismans)
-- No loss.. it does have the slowest runs out of them all. roughly 2 minute runs.

Sentinel-- Using Pharaoh Eddie, because I miss seeing him in action. Icarus good here. Not the best run times, I even lost once :(

Max S LOL (Angel/Sustaining/Cosmic)
Pharoah (Brave) -- actually performs the best out of ANY other Sentinel Eds in my experience. And the only way there are no losses.
Killer Prime (Warlord/Sustaining/Tranquility)
WitchDoctor (Vampire/Ruin/Cosmic) -- He cleanses the team if he's froze.. that helps the first battle.
-- no loss.. med-fast runs.. roughly 1 mnute

Warrior-- Haven't run yet. Alex/Orbits an obvious choice, though. Killer Beast to de-buff.

Max W LOL (orbits)
US Calvary Ed (Trooper/Cosmic)- passive perfect immunity is the key
Lucifer Morningstar / Charlotte (Vipers) / Prince Beelebub / XMas Ghost
-- No loss, Med-fast at around 1 minute per run

Gunner-- Haven't run yet. My weakest class overall, but Max Cyborg is a farming beast.

Max Cosmic LOL (Orbits)
BHE -- but Angel, Fallen Icky, Icarus work as well.
G Krampus (Alchemy / Cosmic Death Mark) - When he uses Death Mark it typically kills the remaining enemy team
G Minotaur / G LOL
-- No loss, quick runs around 30 seconds

------------------------

For all of these it's the Ed that is the most important. I've played with pretty much all of them in the various dungeons and these Eddies are the ones I feel provide the fastest runs with no chance of loss. The other characters can be swapped for something different much of the time.

The key character are....
- Sentinel -- The Witch Doctor since he's the only S character to cleanse..
- Warrior -- Orbits for the Warrior dungeon help considerably by clearing debuffs. Putting them on W LOL makes sense due to the passive revenge of W LOL
- Magus -- The entire Magus team... any other magus variation garners loses here or slows the runs down to 5 min+ They key is all the Revenge talismans.
- Gunner -- G Krampus with Alchemy.. but it' the Alchemy that really help, so if you can put Alchemy talismans on some other 5 star gunner.. that'll work.

....... Just my take on the dungeons.. not saying it's "right" or "correct', but they work for me. I do always prefer the Assassin or Gunner dungeons.

iPoop
12-14-2019, 11:40 PM
Thanks @Yup!

GotN
01-16-2021, 07:39 PM
Why are there no achievements for max awakened Executioner or Navigator Ed, but for all other awakenable Eds? (Ok except Guy Fawkes, but this is only a full awaken from money crap anyway atm). Would be great if you add those to achievements devs. Thanks!

Maiden
01-16-2021, 07:41 PM
Why are there no achievements for max awakened Executioner or Navigator Ed, but for all other awakenable Eds? (Ok except Guy Fawkes, but this is only a full awaken from money crap anyway atm). Would be great if you add those to achievements devs. Thanks!

He is a four stars Edd, thats the reason. Cosmic is 5 stars only. Instead, he has more achievements for other dungeons, like infernal and Mystic dungeon iirc.

GotN
01-16-2021, 07:45 PM
He is a four stars Edd, thats the reason. Cosmic is 5 stars only. Instead, he has more achievements for other dungeons, like infernal and Mystic dungeon iirc.

Ofc you are right! Didn’t pay attention to that fact. Thanks for clarifying Maiden!

And congrats to 500th post! :cool::D

Maiden
01-16-2021, 07:53 PM
Ofc you are right! Didn’t pay attention to that fact. Thanks for clarifying Maiden!

And congrats to 500th post! :cool::D

hahah Cool thks mate :D :D :D