PDA

View Full Version : Champion’s Atonement - Get bonus Warrior-themed rewards with every sacrifice!

Leviathan
06-12-2019, 12:18 AM

Every sacrifice now gives a bonus Warrior-themed reward!

From now until June 19th, 5 PM PT, every time you would get a normal sacrifice or Vortex reward, you’ll also get a bonus Warrior-themed reward in addition to normal sacrifice rewards!

The bonus rewards are as follows:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Common Soul
Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Common Souls
Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 50 Rare Warrior Soul Fragments
Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Rare Warrior Soul
Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Rare Warrior Souls
Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Rare Warrior Souls
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Legendary Warrior Soul
Vortexes have a bonus of 2 Legendary Warrior Souls and 50 Warrior Mythical Soul Fragments

Additionally, complete Sacrifice-themed Event Challenges for rewards including Warrior Child of the Damned Fragments, Legendary Talisman Fragments, Ironite and more!

BONUS! For the duration of this event, Alchemist Soul Fragments can be exchanged in the Event Store for Alchemy Talismans!

Alchemy Talismans are blue Talismans with a 5 set effect. Equip them to grant Invincibility to all allies for the first turn of battle. These talismans also transform Negative Effects on all allies into Beneficial Effects every turn and permanently reduce a random stat on all enemies by 5% every time you attack.

We also have a few deals available in the Store:

Grab the Essence Chaser Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack contains Ironite, a bit of Gold, plus 5 Skill Shards and 20 Rare Souls!
The 6-set Talisman Mega Pack is back! This pack includes some Ironite, Sands of War, Gold and the following Talismans: Valor, Oracle, Eternal, Primordial and Eclipse

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

bort
06-12-2019, 12:19 AM
Really like packing in the events eh

...it was much needed, though - i was selling 1* and 2* to avoid sac'ing them to get the fill, so I absolutely needed this

GotN
06-12-2019, 12:35 AM
Boring... next...

fred10141988
06-12-2019, 12:42 AM
Nothing new, but fortunately I save some Alchemist Soul Fragments.

R1ck
06-12-2019, 01:15 AM
Have done a tier 1 and a tier 3 and no rewards

Amarthir
06-12-2019, 01:26 AM
Probably the most non rewarding sac event I've ever had in terms of bonus rewards since I already have all the warrior characters. But it'll do me well to save the hundreds of rare warrior souls and about 6 mythical souls.

The event gave my the last Sentinel I was missing being the green Pope and also rewarded me with the Assassin Pharaoh Dog King. Now I'm only missing the Gunner Pharaoh Dog King, Gunner Pyro and the Gunner and assassin Pope's.

I also got over 500 ironite from vortexes that I can use in the fragment event so win=win for me.

Yup
06-12-2019, 01:50 AM
Well.. it's inline with that Assassin Sac event... I guess if you need fragments.. but otherwise the rewards are kind of poor.

Bitch of it is really.. Alchemy Talismans for Alchemist frags.... damnit! And yeah.. I tend to only get the 10 or 15 Alchemist frags per vortex fill. Can I trade in a full power Alchemist for Alchemy talismans??

Esquatcho
06-12-2019, 04:10 AM
Can I trade in a full power Alchemist for Alchemy talismans??

Thats how I feel! On one hand, I really want some alchemy talismans...

On the other hand, the save rewards probably arent good enough for me to WANT to drop all my resources going for it.... :'(

URock
06-12-2019, 09:31 AM
Nice event!
An easy way for new players to get some new toons and items.
I pulled the Killer Beast from a Mythical Soul and bought the Alchemy Talisman Set with fragments.

Banished
06-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Opened 50 warrior rare souls: no 5*

Opened 1 epic assassin soul: get Executioner Eddie.

bought the 5 talis of alchemy.

Some souls to sacrifice to finish the event and that will be it.

Not a good sacrifice event.

Update: decided to open a warrior mythical and get Killer beast. I'm done with the event.

Esquatcho
06-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Just stopped getting the rewards for this event :(

Edit: Tried a 2nd device and same thing. This is crap, want to sac to get the alchemy talismans, but dont want to do it if Im just getting standard rewards!

That said, I could keep sacing and just get the rewards after, as theyre not needed really to get the talismans.... hmmm

But is anyone else got the same problem? Was working fine for me this morning....

R1ck
06-12-2019, 12:31 PM
It is working fine for me now, just completed 150000 essence to finish the event. Only summon 10 legendary soul and that's it. No reason to spend more souls or gold; keep on hoarding them.
The only problem for me about alchemist fragments is that will lose or not get 100 FC for buying the talismans. Have enough fragments to buy 3 sets but will go for one I think.

Esquatcho
06-12-2019, 12:58 PM
Ended up getting rewards in the end, think I only missed out on a small amount...

Anyway, have been grinding the souls to get the talisman sets. Spent 4 mill (yep was starting pretty much from scratch), but along the way I've gotten:
Executioner Eddie, Assassin Dog King, Killer Beast & Gunner Angel of Mercy

Also gained ~1k ironite!

Cant complain!

Smashed a heeeaaappp of various green souls, including at least 4 mythicals and still cant seem to grab the general or virtual ed for some reason :/

Bakura
06-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Bitch of it is really.. Alchemy Talismans for Alchemist frags.... damnit! And yeah.. I tend to only get the 10 or 15 Alchemist frags per vortex fill. Can I trade in a full power Alchemist for Alchemy talismans??
Yeah, seriously. That would make it worth it.
I literally claimed all Alchemist frags last week, to have another 5* to sac, especially since in the past they changed/robbed people of frags collected. So I started this event with "0"..... and I have been kicking myself for not getting a second set when they first came out.... So the irony is killing me.
So far I've done 4 vortexes, got 80 Alch. frags, I dunno if I can muster up 3 more vorts. I don't want to start raping my team just to hit the goal, it might affect gauntlet.
.... but I gotta say with all the Event's this week, I've caught up.... got Ferryman, Redan and now Killer Beast.... Just waiting on NOTB.

Ancient Mariner
06-12-2019, 10:16 PM
No event rewards are dropping from the sacrifices. It's like I was sacrificing in a normal day without the sacrifice event.

This is the first time that happens to me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Muzzleloader
06-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Bakura, it is difficult to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. After the frag ripoff, many have became skittish on hoarding frags for future use. I got caught when they added all the cosmic evo material without increasing the available slots. Sold most of my 1* colored evo shards for space, only to miss out on evolving sac toons.

Yup
06-12-2019, 11:40 PM
oopps.. [just misinformation here]

Muzzleloader
06-12-2019, 11:45 PM
Yup is that so, I didnt notice the change. Mythic are 1000, legendary are 600, epic are 500. Did they change any of the others?

Yup
06-13-2019, 12:41 AM
Yeah I'm an idiot.. I confused the Mythic with the Legendary.. disregard :)

Segoy
06-13-2019, 04:47 AM
How much essence is needed to fill the Vortex from 0 to 100 %? I have it about halfway full, have 95 Alchemist frags (zero Alchemist character and zero Alchemist talismans).

Is it worth of caching in all my souls (10 Legendary, 35 Epic, 90 rare, and ~150 rare souls of various colours) in hope to fill the vortex 2-3 times to get the Alchemist talis (while still no Alchemist character)?

Thanks.

bort
06-13-2019, 05:19 AM
How much essence is needed to fill the Vortex from 0 to 100 %? I have it about halfway full, have 95 Alchemist frags (zero Alchemist character and zero Alchemist talismans).

Is it worth of caching in all my souls (10 Legendary, 35 Epic, 90 rare, and ~150 rare souls of various colours) in hope to fill the vortex 2-3 times to get the Alchemist talis (while still no Alchemist character)?

Thanks.

I think its ~100k to fill the pool, though I do remember its a reduced amount for the first few times you do it.

So you're halfway around, you could do it with 30 epics for 3 20k sacs for the first one, and you might be able to squeeze out a second one if you get some lucky rolls.

Doubtful you'd be able to get a third - you'd have to get extremely lucky with the 5* drops as well as your sac rewards.

As for whether or not its worth it? Its possible you'd hit low numbers on the alchemy frags and miss out. Would that result be OK? That you're just that much closer to the Alchemist, but no tals.

Muzzleloader
06-13-2019, 05:59 AM
100 k per full round. A stack of rare will give approx 30K. Legendary and epic
2K each if only 4* .

So your rare souls will give about 60 K, epic/ legendary will give 100K. Those are the minimum. So you should get at least 2 vortexes. I doubt you will get a third unless you are extremely lucky.

Olevipoeg
06-13-2019, 06:02 AM
I think its ~100k to fill the pool, though I do remember its a reduced amount for the first few times you do it.

So you're halfway around, you could do it with 30 epics for 3 20k sacs for the first one, and you might be able to squeeze out a second one if you get some lucky rolls.

Doubtful you'd be able to get a third - you'd have to get extremely lucky with the 5* drops as well as your sac rewards.

As for whether or not its worth it? Its possible you'd hit low numbers on the alchemy frags and miss out. Would that result be OK? That you're just that much closer to the Alchemist, but no tals.
He will get quite a lot souls for sacrificing also ( got 5-6 rare souls for 1 grand sacrifice and sometimes epic souls) and for one rare souls, you get 25 epic fragments. So ten rare souls give one epic. 4 4-star level 80 chars give grand sacrifice or 3 + some level 3 chars. It takes about 10 grand sacrifices for vortex fill. 2 and half vortex fill is quite doable. I did 6 vortex fills yesterday and saw quite a lot precious souls dropping, so money is not so big problem in this event. In Gauntlet Alchemy Set probably is the best Set currently. It is definitely more valuable than one char.

Muzzleloader
06-13-2019, 06:25 AM
You will want to level up your 4* toons to at least level 40 or 50 to maximize their essence value and minimize your gold/shard resources. Do you have enough gold to level your toons and also drop your souls? You will be looking at 7MM gold to drop all your toons you have besides the souls you will earn.

Yup
06-13-2019, 06:26 AM
Be aware though a vortex fill can only give 10, 15, or 20 Alchemist fragments.There's no guarantee it'll drop 25 frags each time. In fact, it probably won't. So it's feasible you need to fill it twice for 25 fragments (1 talisman).... and you need 5 talismans for the set to work. So, that COULD mean 6 or more (possibly 9 or 10) vortex fills for a full 5 set of the talismans.

I ended up sacrificing about 6 full power, fully sharded, 5 star duplicates, as well as buying a couple of the rare soul packs in the store for 675 ironite to get a 4th and 5th fill. And that was after buying all feasible souls with trooper badges, iron coins, a few with frontier coins...etc.

It IS worth is if you can make it, but it may not be worth it if you can only pull off 1 or 2 vortex fills and don't currently have the Alchemist toon.

Liu
06-13-2019, 06:38 AM
You will want to level up your 4* toons to at least level 40 or 50 to maximize their essence value and minimize your gold/shard resources. Do you have enough gold to level your toons and also drop your souls? You will be looking at 7MM gold to drop all your toons you have besides the souls you will earn.

When you level up 4* to at least lvl 61 each, you can hit 9k essence with 4x4* (assuming none of them is g or a).

Esquatcho
06-13-2019, 07:35 AM

Thanks.

Edit: Posted before seeing this page! lol So much good advice above!

I chased and didnt take hard numbers, but from memory, it was ~3xVI level sacs per round. With the souls you have left, I think you might be playing a lottery to get there....

However, as you drop the souls, you will get frags, as well as be rewarded with more souls. I think I even got lucky on a fill and got a mythical soul. Your 10 legendaries might get you to a mythical too...

But personally for events I always try to keep at least 100 rare souls spare (if not more).

On the plus side, if you are chasing characters, by dropping the souls you might also get lucky! I got 4 new ones and had about the same chase as you.... But I also had a lot more souls spare.

Bakura
06-13-2019, 08:34 AM
Done with the sac event. I mustered up enough souls to get my second set of Alchemy talis
(7 Vortexes.) Also got a Killer Beast and other missing 4*toons over all decent event. Did notice some of the Warrior frags and got W. Legendary & Mythical souls. Also earned frags for more Heroic Mythical souls and got tons of SS.

This week has been "Great".... Bomber AH/ Feldmarschall, Cosmic 3* Purple, Ferryman(from all the FC), Redan & KB, and Alchemy talis. Alot of events.... overwhelmed...... Going to sleep for for the next 2 days :)..... Good Luck to all.....Peace Out!

thealchemist
06-13-2019, 08:57 AM
I had a heap of alchemist frags but got spooked by the change in rare soul conversion so about a month or so ago I converted them all. Now I wish I hadn't done that. I could have bought alchemy 3 set ffs lol But I mean who would think they had could at some point be swapped for rare talismans?? :|

I dont need the warrior rewards as I just got Killer Beast with a W. Mythical soul today so that completes my collection of warriors available from the book of souls, not including NotB Eddie. Yesterday I dropped 20 of the latest event souls as I tend to save them for sac events these days and I actually scored Bomber Ace Eddie and the Magus Pyro Soldier. So already not a bad event for me. Yet to do any decent sacs as more focused on frag event at the moment, not sure how much I will bother though. It might depend on what souls I get for rewards as there's just a handful of gunner and assassin class characters I am left chasing.

On a side note, with all the different types and classes of souls going around now I think the book of souls needs an update. A way to sort between common, rare, epic, legendary and mythical souls as well as by class w/m/s/g/a and precious, heroic, character/event type souls. I get sick of swiping all the way down to the bottom all the time trying to find the soul(s) I am after. Another pain in the butt that has developed over time.

Segoy
06-13-2019, 09:50 AM
Dear all,

Thanks for all the great advice. First I need to finish farming for T3 cosmis tal. and then I think I will give it a try (have enough shards and gold to summon and evolve). I will sure let you know how it ended up (wish me luck!).

Beddie
06-13-2019, 01:25 PM
This event is weaker than the assassin sacrifice event

Volrath
06-13-2019, 01:41 PM
I guess we'll be getting a themed Sacrifice event for all the classes? Well, this one didn't yield any major warrior character, I got all dupes. I did pick up the Gunenr Pharaoh Dog King so that's cool. I also lucked out with having enough Alchemist fragments to grab another set of Alchemy talismans. I figure in the long run that's more useful than the 100 FCs I'd get by summoning another Alchemist.

Blade
06-13-2019, 02:13 PM
I guess we'll be getting a themed Sacrifice event for all the classes?

It looks like, yes! I was hoping for gunner this time as we had assassin last month. This was better, as the small sacs gave assassin regular souls that have a slightly higher essence than the normal ones. And assassin and gunner are the classes where it is extremely hard to get some rare souls (do I need to repeat that the last 3 or 4 sac events IN SUM gave me about 10 rare G/A in total!?).
I did not start to sac yet, because of the time-consuming LoL event. But I am a bit afraid that I will not be well prepared for the coming anniversary. Very likely there is no other sac event before it :(

thealchemist
06-14-2019, 08:56 AM
It looks like, yes! I was hoping for gunner this time as we had assassin last month. This was better, as the small sacs gave assassin regular souls that have a slightly higher essence than the normal ones. And assassin and gunner are the classes where it is extremely hard to get some rare souls (do I need to repeat that the last 3 or 4 sac events IN SUM gave me about 10 rare G/A in total!?).
I did not start to sac yet, because of the time-consuming LoL event. But I am a bit afraid that I will not be well prepared for the coming anniversary. Very likely there is no other sac event before it :(

Yeah I was hoping for Gunner too. I have all warrior/magus/sentinel characters available from class souls but Gunner and Assassin continue to allude me with some and these souls are so hard to get now.

I have been keeping the Anniversary of the game in mind too for awhile now. Last 2 have been really good for me with the double chance of 4/5* characters dropping from rare souls. But since last years events the introduction of epic/mythical souls across all classes might mean its possible the double chance may not happen this time around? I hope not but just a feeling I have...

From here I am unlikely to get any new characters or many souls that I need so even though I am nearly 70k away from the final rewards, barring common souls I might already pack it in and keep what I have for the next event. Lack of talismans or some other reward means there's no real incentive to go for last reward imo. I reckon I need another 5 vortexes to get the Alchemy set too so I would have to sac a lot to get there. Hmmm decisions decisions.

Blade
06-14-2019, 09:08 AM
It would be a shame if there were no more birthday bonus! On the contrary, I even hope it will be extended to the Tali souls and Catalysts should drop double rewards :)

In the evening I will start the sac event and the main part might be again to sac many of these regular souls from the LoL grind. Inventory overflow happened again. Last month I did the 150k with regulars alone and I still have plenty of the assassin regulars.
But as you say, the biggest problem is to get rare G/A souls and I still think there is a bug in the drop-%, like it should be 10.0 % but the comma has slipped to 1.0 % ;)

ericgallucci
06-14-2019, 06:30 PM
I have 12 alchemist souls, they should have made it so one soul for a complete set or something like that. I barely have any frags cause last sacrifice event wasn't worth it for me so I'd have to get quite a few vortexes just to get another set for convenience sake. I have almost 300 legendary souls and tons of epics and about 50 mythicals between Magus, Warrior, Sentinel and Plain vanilla ones.

Segoy
06-16-2019, 10:51 PM
I have 12 alchemist souls, they should have made it so one soul for a complete set or something like that. I barely have any frags cause last sacrifice event wasn't worth it for me so I'd have to get quite a few vortexes just to get another set for convenience sake. I have almost 300 legendary souls and tons of epics and about 50 mythicals between Magus, Warrior, Sentinel and Plain vanilla ones.

Out of curiosity? How did you manage to stockpile so many mythical and legendary souls? I've been playing the game since its beginning, but have got only one mythical so far at all!

Thanks for advice.

Muzzleloader
06-16-2019, 11:04 PM
I have a similar amount,. They came from the sacathon events. I believe a lot of them came from the pumkinfest. Since I dont need any toon from the legendary pool they kind of pile up. I only use them to gather fodder for the sac events. Since the last two weren't anything special I didn't use many.

ericgallucci
06-19-2019, 03:05 AM
Before they revamped the sacrifice system, a double tier V was the sweet spot for getting more souls then what was required to keep sacrificing basically forever or until you ran out of gold and xp shards. There was an event that rewarded fragments for warrior, sentinel, magus and regular mythical souls. I did enough sacrificing to get over 10 of each and haven't used them since as there are no new characters that I dont have that are attainable through them. I think I have so many legendary souls just by never using them and getting so many vortexes in previous sac events. I have almost 400 heroics as well and it's not just from gauntlet, I think the pumpkin sac event gave those but I could be wrong. I just remember ending up with like 20 hallowed eddies.