PDA

View Full Version : Midsummer Festival - Trade Summer Solstice Fragments for debut 6-set Talismans!

Kaz_LOTB
06-19-2019, 12:04 AM

Earn Summer Solstice Fragments in the Cosmos to trade for high value items!

From now until June 25th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges AND battle in any Cosmos world for a guaranteed bonus reward of Summer Solstice Fragments! The greater the difficulty, the more fragments you will earn!

See the full Fragment drop details below:

BONUS: Be sure to run all your Skull Quests during this event to gain even more awesome items! During the Midsummer Festival Event, Skull Quests will also be granting a bonus reward, in addition to normal level rewards. Bonus rewards include, Ironite, Gold, Heroic Soul Fragments, Skill Shards and more!

The Summer Solstice Fragments you earn in the Cosmos and from Event Challenges can be traded in the Event Store for limited time items including SINGULARITY TALISMANS, our latest 6-set talismans!

Singularity Talismans are blue Talismans with a 6 set effect. Equip them to reduce damage dealt to all allies by 35%. This set also grants Immunity to Passive Disable and Perfect Disable to all allies, and will Steal all Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects, from a random enemy every turn.

See the full list of limited time Event Store items below:
3⭐ Singularity (Arcane) Talisman x1 (750 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 6 per event)
Ironite x25 (100 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 3 per event)
Cosmic XP Shards x10 (100 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
Cosmic XP Runes x10 (150 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
Skill Shard x1 (150 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 3 per event)
Catalyst Soul x1 (300 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 1 per event)
Legendary Soul x1 (500 Summer Solstice Soul Fragments, 1 per event)

IMPORTANT: Summer Solstice Fragments can also be used to make Summer Solstice Souls, which will drop a 3⭐ or 5⭐ Gold Idol. Gold Idols can be sold for a high price, but cannot be used to purchase the items available for Summer Solstice Fragments. Converting these Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid converting your Summer Solstice Fragments until after this event is over.

Looking for another set of Singularity Talismans?

Singularity Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or as an in-app purchase. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Singularity Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an in-app purchase.

Esquatcho
06-19-2019, 12:42 AM
Still grining out the last virtual eddie frags.... More grind to come! At least this one will give a heap of $ while grinding too!

Yup
06-19-2019, 01:46 AM
Really need a way to auto-sell talismans which drop....... just sayin...

Muzzleloader
06-19-2019, 02:27 AM
I havent run night city for awhile. Anyone have a fast team for NC madness with the new toons/talis? I still need to complete the virtual Eddie challenge.

rags-6094
06-19-2019, 02:41 AM
I run Night City whenever there isn’t a need to run something else, it does cost a bit more to run it but the goodies it gives up are far more valuable. I run Alex, Charlotte and Alchemist/Ferryman or I would say almost any Eddie and support that can hold the Labyrinth and Viper sets. Lord of the flies is super fast and pays out more as it is the last round and only one round.

What is the Virtual Eddie challenge?

Yup
06-19-2019, 03:43 AM
NC madness team....

I really only run Words of Warning.. the penultimate battle in the level. While it is 3 battles, compared to Lord of the flies (the last battle) which is only 1 battle, it pays out at least 3k more gold per run. Minor perhaps if time is more important since LOF takes roughly 5-10 seconds and WoW takes 15-25 seconds. In addition, the app will NOT auto-run Lord of the flies here... "auto-replay has ended" after every single battle (maybe an iOS thing).

Gambler (Labyrinth/cosmic),
A Hierophant (Warlord/Tomb)
Killer Prime (Warlord/Sustaining/Tranquility)

Occasionally I'll swap Raven Witch (Labyrinth) for the Hierophant.
Or NotB Ed (Warlord/Sustaining/Cosmic/random) for Gambler.
Really just AoE attackers and AoE buff removers help more than single hitters.

(I just tried Viral Ed rather than Gambler... he can do it, but it's very iffy. He only survives because of the sustaining talismans on Killer Prime)

trooper206
06-19-2019, 06:13 AM
Night City and Madness Words of Warning is a must for me as well in this event. Gambler,Charlotte and Killer Prime, is a really fast team, and the goodies are way better than playing Lord of the Flies. I had reserved my last ironite to buy mega refills for this event. The featured set of singularities, will make a difference in the arena meta. Well, this is how I feel it will do, but we will have to wait and see. There is no chance someone should miss this set. I agree with Yup in finding a way to auto-sell talismans, there has been countless times when auto play ended because the inventory was full of them. Thanks Devs for making this set available to everyone, even though there will be a huge waste of resources and a lot of grinding. This month's events have been awesome, I have to admit (well,except the sacrifice one-and the previous month's also).

Esquatcho
06-19-2019, 07:31 AM
In the other thread it would seem that running powerslave is also a decent option. Less $, but in the end you will get more ironite drops, meaning less ironite used overall. So I guess depends on whether ironite or $ is more important for you....

I think Im actually leaning towards powerslave... Sitting on $13M atm with the last two sac-fests not really being worth dumping too much into and a heap of idols lately.

Edit: This even finally forced me to finish night city, so I did it... Still will have to go back through and finish out all the skulls I guess. But first grinding for new high power talismans!!!

SinGularity-8786
06-19-2019, 09:53 AM
Where is my free-talisman-set for name-copyright-violations^^
I chose LotF (Madness). Took 3 SoT-Mega-Refills to get the 4 Talismans in around 3 hours on auto (Charly (viper) FFE (warlord+sustain) + KP (warlord+sustain)) and got more than enough gold and runes to upgrade and evolve all 6.

kgk56
06-19-2019, 10:59 AM
NC - Lord of the Flies - Madness - Auto
Gambler - Charlotte - KP
1 sec best record

Esquatcho
06-19-2019, 11:35 AM
1 sec best record

Haha, let me guess, loaded a heap of negative buffs and gambler just dominates in 1 move?

Sidney
06-19-2019, 11:57 AM

So I'm assuming if someone bought a set of these they would stack for a reduction of 70%

I don't buy talismans from the store, but I know some will... Could make for some long drawn out Arena Battles...

Liu
06-19-2019, 12:16 PM

So I'm assuming if someone bought a set of these they would stack for a reduction of 70%

I don't buy talismans from the store, but I know some will... Could make for some long drawn out Arena Battles...

Pretty sure it's multiplicative not additive - you would achieve damage immunity with 3 destiny sets and 1 fortune set if it were additive. So 2 singularity sets should equate to 57.75% damage reduction.

kgk56
06-19-2019, 01:50 PM
Haha, let me guess, loaded a heap of negative buffs and gambler just dominates in 1 move?

Exactly Gringo :)

Stormseye
06-19-2019, 02:34 PM

Reductions do not stack. Only the highest one is considered. In the case of two sets/abilities reducing, only one will reflect so max is 35%

Yup
06-19-2019, 04:01 PM
The slow, impossible, creep for cosmic evo materials is wearing my patience thin. One particular item starts stacking up.. but I get none of another item.

At this point I have several cosmics, over 40... but at least half (if not 2/3rds) are still at 1 star due to lack of materials.. and only one or two are at 3 star.. again due to lack of materials. I "get" long-range goals.. but it's a fine balance with "player frustration". For example.. I need Black Rain.. currently no event will provide Black Rain... and all catalyst souls seem to drop is Onyx and Ashes of ice. How about cosmic evo materials for Iron Coins???? Even just item one per month for 2000IC would be better than an endless pit of nothingness.

Ironstyle
06-19-2019, 04:24 PM
Interesting. I have gotten quite a few Black Rains...but only 2 Ashes of Ice. I need AoI to upgrade my cosmics. Currently I have no cosmics that need Black Rain. Seems we only get what we don't need...

Yup
06-19-2019, 04:30 PM
That's kind of what I figured.. and why there should be some way to purchase or acquire specific materials a player may need. Otherwise the "player progression" is VASTLY different for every player. But then.. I guess that's their "model" --- like dropping 200 Heroic souls in the chamber and getting 200 3 star characters.. and never the 5 star. Main difference is the effort to get the items which drop cosmic evo materials. It's not anywhere as easy as getting heroic souls. I mean 6-10 months to upgraded ONE cosmic talisman?? That seems extraordinary to me. And heaven forbid if you want to evolve more than one.

Ironstyle
06-19-2019, 05:17 PM
And heaven forbid if you want to evolve more than one.

Well that's just lunacy! Right up there with expecting more playable content over more toons/talismans.

Muzzleloader
06-19-2019, 07:06 PM
Another thing I dont understand. We keep earning or can purchase 5* cosmic runes. Where are the lower stars. It cost 170K to use 1 5* while 3 2* only cost 15K to upgrade from level 1 to 10

Intimidator
06-19-2019, 08:15 PM
I played Lord of the flies on auto in madness,and as long as I used a trooper there was no problem.
Without a trooper auto play doesn’t work. This only happens in Lords of the flies....strange.

URock
06-19-2019, 08:47 PM
Really strange is the zero droprate of Ironite!

Muzzleloader
06-19-2019, 09:02 PM
Urock, where are you playing not earning ironite?

NC has extremely low ironite drop rates. Powerslave has about 30% return rate. AMOLAD is lower than powerslave, not sure about underworld.

NC gold payout is a trade off for no ironite.

Bakura
06-19-2019, 10:25 PM
Wtf?
Had 3,656 event frags , added mega pak SoT, went back to NC Body Bags, hit auto, took a nap, ran out of SoT, woke up and checked, still had 3,656 frags, so I tested 1 run..... no frags dropping.
Anyone else have this prob?

*Update: Exited game, logged back, it works now.
It just sux to waste 150 ironite and hour and a half. Never had it happen before. Weird!

Esquatcho
06-19-2019, 10:55 PM
Im running powerslave and seems OK?

Edit: Also I tested out a big refill in powerslave overnight. Ended up with near enough to two talismans of frags and got about 85 ironite back for the fill. It does take longer and less gold (still got about 2M iirc), but if ironite is you shortfall, best do powerslave for this challenge....

Bakura
06-20-2019, 01:57 AM
Anybody else having issues with the Singularity talis. Just tried them, it seemed like it actually disabled passives and reduced hp/defensive stats.
My test team got annihilated!
Having no talis would have been better.

Yup
06-20-2019, 03:38 AM
@Bakura https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11938-Singularity-Talismans-not-working

Bakura
06-20-2019, 03:56 AM
Thanks Yup.
So many sections in this forum, I never saw that one before.

thealchemist
06-20-2019, 04:02 AM
So eventually the talismans will probably be a must have (hopefully fixed in the next update) but for now will just take up space. Although has anyone tried them against another character that passive disables (eg Beast Eddie/W. Derby Demon) or Labyrinth talismans? Maybe the bug is related exclusively to the Prisoner, seeing how its passive has been bugged for what, years now?

The good thing about this event,, although its a grind no special teams or purchases of event keys required!

Bakura
06-20-2019, 05:36 AM
I wonder how many people bought the ironite/talis pack? I would have if I had the funds. I don't know about anyone else, but the lack of product testing is very disheartening. Virus Ed and now this. It would be more professional to test this stuff before releasing them, especially when money is involved (ironite can cost $ too.)
I understand there will be bugs (we deal with them everyday), and that problems occur, but "we need to fix the flat tires on this car instead of adding more racing stripes, before we go any further."
I'm not complaining just to b!tch, I'm giving feedback as an unsatisfied customer.
It's not getting, it's been out of control for a long time.
Believe me, for the love of this game, I know we all have become accustomed to having to "deal with" and accept serious problems which seem like will never be addressed.
I hope the moderators will read this and go to their superiors about the growing dissatisfaction. We want things to work as advertised. Most of us won't mind a pause in new toons and talis in order to get the game up to par. It would actually give us time to use what we have so far, before new stuff comes out.

By the way, sign me up, I would be a beta tester.
They had some of us do it for the gauntlet, we could test toons /talis and dungeons.

*Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Olevipoeg
06-20-2019, 06:54 AM
So eventually the talismans will probably be a must have (hopefully fixed in the next update) but for now will just take up space. Although has anyone tried them against another character that passive disables (eg Beast Eddie/W. Derby Demon) or Labyrinth talismans? Maybe the bug is related exclusively to the Prisoner, seeing how its passive has been bugged for what, years now?

The good thing about this event,, although its a grind no special teams or purchases of event keys required!
You mean Viper? Yes, I tried against one Nightmare team in Gauntlet ( Alchemist and Witch with Labyrinths and Hallowed with Viper and Ferryman with eternity) It worked for me.

thealchemist
06-20-2019, 01:42 PM
You mean Viper? Yes, I tried against one Nightmare team in Gauntlet ( Alchemist and Witch with Labyrinths and Hallowed with Viper and Ferryman with eternity) It worked for me.

Yeah I meant Viper. Worked meaning the set provided protection against all passive disable effects?

trooper206
06-20-2019, 03:07 PM
I tried several team set ups, of course against teams with Prisoner and The Killer, and guess what? The talismans are not working. Characters like Ferryman get a one shot punishment -without having any passive disable icon on top of them. Is the team aware of the fact that the talismans are broken? Can some dev tell us what is happening here?

Blade
06-20-2019, 03:28 PM
I tried several team set ups, of course against teams with Prisoner and The Killer, and guess what? The talismans are not working. Characters like Ferryman get a one shot punishment -without having any passive disable icon on top of them. Is the team aware of the fact that the talismans are broken? Can some dev tell us what is happening here?

And guess what? This topic already has its own thread, called "Singularity Talismans not working". You can find it here CLICK (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11938-Singularity-Talismans-not-working) :)

Amarthir
06-20-2019, 04:09 PM
Another event completed without spending any money or an excessive amount of ironite. I have 4 Singularity Talismans and I'll be waiting for the last 2 from the skull quests.

Sucks that they don't work right now but hey I'm sure they'll shake up the meta a bit when they get fixed.

Ip4
06-20-2019, 04:22 PM
will skip this event ,don't want to lose 1000 ironite for this talismans...

Amarthir
06-20-2019, 04:28 PM
will skip this event ,don't want to lose 1000 ironite for this talismans...

I only spent around 350 playing Powerslave.

Esquatcho
06-21-2019, 01:44 AM
I only spent around 350 playing Powerslave.

Yeah, I've been about able to keep ironite constant with powerslave, just using the arena, skull quest and daily rewards as a bit of a topup along the way after whatever I've gotten from powerslave. Still got 2 to go though!

Muzzleloader
06-21-2019, 10:59 AM
This event you only need to run. Powerslave 500 times in 7 days. You can run 65 powerslave and skull quest from free SoT per day. So they event should be free if you wait and until you earn the remaining frags from the skull quest. Its not really a grind event unless you want to earn the talis early or want to earn more frags.

URock
06-21-2019, 11:16 AM
Urock, where are you playing not earning ironite?

Lord of the flies (madness) = 0 Ironite
Same on every other stage/fight in Night City.

Muzzleloader
06-21-2019, 11:56 AM
NC, ironite drop rate is almost zero. The choice is between NC gold/rewards or play powerslave/AMoLaD to earn ironite with lower gold payout.

scott-5496
06-21-2019, 12:09 PM
My gold is once again over 100M so I dont need to worry about that for a long time and I am not hitting sac events as hard because they have not been as good to go all in on recently. So Powerslave all the way for me so that I can also level up loads of allies to 99 (or close to that for the next evo/sac event....I accidently collected 12 Bomber Boys for a starter!) and the ironite is a bit better and you can always use ironite!

Not botherd much about other upgrade stuff as I am overflowing with them all.. I wont need skill shards for a very long time and recent events have boosted up SoW again so all is good in the land or resources at the moment.

Blade
06-21-2019, 02:09 PM
...and again my skull quest challenges don't count correctly, just like in the last SQ event. I usually play all 9 in a row as soon as the last ones are open, too. But I have either 1, 2 or 3 clearances in the list. Strange! Hope it is the same bug as last time, only happening once and there won't be a problem to finish the challenges in time.
Nobody else having this problem?

Fudjo
06-21-2019, 04:29 PM
...and again my skull quest challenges don't count correctly, just like in the last SQ event. I usually play all 9 in a row as soon as the last ones are open, too. But I have either 1, 2 or 3 clearances in the list. Strange! Hope it is the same bug as last time, only happening once and there won't be a problem to finish the challenges in time.

*raises hand* The event didn't give me credit for clearing the Gold & Souls Vault today.

Blade
06-21-2019, 05:27 PM
Server reboot coming in 4 minutes! Hopefully this helps us!

URock
06-22-2019, 08:33 AM
Hands held to the sky!

Esquatcho
06-22-2019, 09:31 AM
I have a strange bug - I have two stacks of the frags! One seems to be the correct one, the other is stuck at 150 and I cant seem to do anything with it :( Not sure if its cos I already used it and it just got 'stuck' or if I've just found a way to quarantine 150 frags... Anyone else had the same?

Rory
06-23-2019, 08:19 AM
What are some good characters to put these singularity talismans on ? I'm looking through the chars I have, and not many seem to have all-blue talisman slots.