PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic evolution confusion?

Ezz
06-24-2019, 01:09 AM
I got a couple T2 talismans but when I go to evolve them to 2 star it says I need 1 star T1 evo runes? Shouldn’t it use 1star T2 evo runes since these are T2 talisman?

If not what are these 1 star T2 evo runes I have for?

Feel like I need another friggin degree to figure this system out

Muzzleloader
06-24-2019, 01:55 AM
When you evolve a cosmic T2 to level 3, then you use T2 evo runes. Where as to evolve a T2 to level 2 you use 1 and 2* evo runes and 1* cosmic evo runes.

Ezz
06-24-2019, 02:44 AM
When you evolve a cosmic T2 to level 3, then you use T2 evo runes. Where as to evolve a T2 to level 2 you use 1 and 2* evo runes and 1* cosmic evo runes.

Ok - still confusing tho. Should just make the rune tiers the same as the tali tier no matter what star level. If I had known this I would not have evolved my handful of T1 talis. I basically wasted those hard to come by T1 runes now because I did not think to save them for higher tier talis. Lame

Esquatcho
06-24-2019, 02:19 PM
What the current system does do is mean you need miiiillliioonnnsss of 1 star T1 runes. I've got heaps ofr T2 and T3s to evolve, but dont have anywhere near enough 1* T1s!

Ezz
06-24-2019, 06:34 PM
What the current system does do is mean you need miiiillliioonnnsss of 1 star T1 runes. I've got heaps ofr T2 and T3s to evolve, but dont have anywhere near enough 1* T1s!

Agreed. I’m guessing since this was unclear others also upgraded T1’s as received and now have no T1 runes available for the higher tier talis. Instant bottleneck due to lack of communication on how evolving works.

These materials are way to rare to allow players waste them due to no visibility of how things work until after you acquire them. I was questioning whether these cosmics were worth the time and effort required but I think this BS has pretty much ensured I will no longer pursue them.

Yup
06-24-2019, 10:55 PM
It's a freakin mess and they haven't bothered to explain diddly.

SinGularity-8786
08-04-2019, 12:13 PM
Still unsolved…

Muzzleloader
08-04-2019, 04:57 PM
What dont you understand sin? You need to more 2 more t1 cosmic evo runes.

Alvorada
08-04-2019, 06:04 PM
What dont you understand sin? You need to more 2 more t1 cosmic evo runes.

I can't speak for Sin, but I don't understand why we need t1 runes to evolve t2 talis..

Esquatcho
08-05-2019, 04:47 AM
I can't speak for Sin, but I don't understand why we need t1 runes to evolve t2 talis..

This! it means we all end up with <10 T1 runes and 50 billion T2 and 3. It might work if rewards and drop rates gave 80% T1, but in actual fact (like the current rare soul event) you get them in pretty equal numbers. In fact, because of catalyst souls rarely dropping T1, I find I get slightly more of the runes that I cant use because I dont have enough T1s!

bort
08-05-2019, 04:04 PM
This! it means we all end up with <10 T1 runes and 50 billion T2 and 3. It might work if rewards and drop rates gave 80% T1, but in actual fact (like the current rare soul event) you get them in pretty equal numbers. In fact, because of catalyst souls rarely dropping T1, I find I get slightly more of the runes that I cant use because I dont have enough T1s!

To me it means that I never evolve talismen because I keep thinking that I'll need to save those precious T1 evo runes for "better" ones that I "might" get.

Any T1 I get is going to stay as a 1* unless its gold or red, and even then its a maybe.

Either the drop rate needs to be massively increased (current evo dungeon has not increased it by enough), or they need to remove the T1 requirement from T2 and T3 2* evos.

Blade
08-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Either the drop rate needs to be massively increased (current evo dungeon has not increased it by enough), or they need to remove the T1 requirement from T2 and T3 2* evos.

Completely agree! T1 evos should be available to a much higher degree if it is really intended that they are also needed for the other T-levels! But I rather think it's a bug. Every T-level has its own materials I'd say.