PDA

View Full Version : Samurai instead of Number Eddie

Saigrim
06-25-2019, 12:18 AM
Pretty sure NF owes me a Number of the Beast Eddie, as advertised, instead of the Samurai I just got......

And yes, I checked the banner first then went to BoS and dumped two full stacks in and you can imagine my disappointment.

EddieCarva
06-25-2019, 12:22 AM
Same here. I dropped a Mystic Hero Soul and just got Samurai Eddie. Wtf !?
Waiting for my NOTB Eddie. Or my soul back.

MuzakMaker
06-25-2019, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I just pulled a witch doctor, I'm guessing the Heroic switch hasn't been properly flipped yet. Bright side is it also crashed my game at the same time not counting it as opened so at least I know that mythical isn't worth opening for the next few rotations.

wipp
06-25-2019, 12:23 AM
I dropped all my frags at once and opened 20 blue eyes

kkkreg5
06-25-2019, 12:25 AM
Seriously! WTF?! I dropped 30 Heroics before realizing it was the wrong rotation! I just don't understand it?!

... and no devs in sight...

Saigrim
06-25-2019, 12:31 AM
Yeah, total BS. They can check all the logs they want, but that would have been a NotB Ed. We’ll see how long it takes to rectify it. I sent a ticket.

Saigrim
06-25-2019, 12:33 AM
I didn’t even look at the other toons, and I was getting the Somewhere in Time Cyborg frags. Wasn’t till I got Samurai on the second stack I had a WTF moment.

chrismt
06-25-2019, 12:38 AM
My motto : always wait at least 30min before opening the game when theres a new event starting (aka here the new rotation) because we all know here that there’s gonna be a screw-up somewhere.
And after opening just a single mythical, I got NOTB. Pretty happy to be honest.
I guess that mistake of theirs is gonna cost them a whole lot of emails to reply to. Hopefully they’ll grant a NOTB to all that were affected and got a samurai or witch doctor.

MuzakMaker
06-25-2019, 12:44 AM
Well, we just got a forced restart. Anybody willing to be the guinea pig to see if that worked?

Saigrim
06-25-2019, 12:49 AM
At this point I shouldn’t have to waste anymore Heroic souls even though I’m pretty sure I could pull him again. Hopefully they’ll do the right thing and swap the Samurai I got for him.

R1ck
06-25-2019, 12:58 AM
Just summoned one soul and got warrior soulless demon. It seems it is ok now.
But hope they swap the witch doctor I got earlier

bort
06-25-2019, 02:43 AM
So they swapped it back to NotB Eddie, but they added in another 5*.

When this first was advertised as upcoming, there was only one 5*, so a guaranteed NotB eddie if you hit the 5* tier (or had a mythical).

I am especially salty after rolling 3 Beast Eddies last go around, and fully expect to miss on NotB now.

There really should be only one 5* in heroics, to ensure you get the toon you want

Yup
06-25-2019, 03:07 AM
So they swapped it back to NotB Eddie, but they added in another 5*.

To be fair, they corrected the MISinformation that Icarus was a 4 star. He's a 5 star.. always been a 5 star.. but they had him listed for heroics as a 4 star in the ads. They didn't "add another 5 star" he's always been there ... just advertised as a 4 star incorrectly.

bort
06-25-2019, 03:15 AM
To be fair, they corrected the MISinformation that Icarus was a 4 star. He's a 5 star.. always been a 5 star.. but they had him listed for heroics as a 4 star in the ads. They didn't "add another 5 star" he's always been there ... just advertised as a 4 star incorrectly.

Well i misread then. Still bitter

Warlord
06-25-2019, 03:16 AM
My day started with 232 Heroic Souls ans 10 Heroic legendary souls.. reset wasted 32 heroic souls notice something up... go off the game with to facebook seen it happening to every one.. sent ticket... went back seen that they had it fix so open 32 more got couple Blue Anubis Cool.. bunch other stuff got off game.. got email said they gave me back 64 heroic, but wait i only got 131 so they took instead gave back and not only that they took all the toons so 131 heroic souls less ans don't got anything show for it... sent anotheir ticket pissed off.. i mean I Got everything almost and support this game but the more they screw me the harder it becomes.. from day one player.. Andy Needs To Learn How to count instead take away.. rant over

Saigrim
06-25-2019, 03:55 AM
I went ahead and burned two Mythic Heroics and got my NotB Eddie. Should not of had to though. I got some lame ass response about returning the souls also. Thing is I sacrificed all 197 characters leaving only the Samurai. As I understood it I’d probably be getting back different souls which are not keyed to a certain slot. We all know how the game works, as do they. The short and simple truth of it is is that it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know the Samurai would have been my original NotB. At this point I don’t want them messing with any of my in-game items as it’s obvious they can’t be trusted to fix it correctly. Sucks I had to burn two Mythics, but as it’s rare I ever need anything in those souls I should be happy I got him finally. Nothing on the horizon in those souls I can see yet.

Olevipoeg
06-25-2019, 05:47 AM
I burned 125 normal Heroic souls for warm-up. Then I discovered, i'm low on gold. So tried Mythical Heroic Souls. NotB is mine now. Last Eddie, I missed. I can try to get Gauntlet #1 now. :)

rags-6094
06-25-2019, 05:57 AM
Hmmm yes I finally picked up NOTB Ed on my first mythical heroic drop too, I’m a little bit worried that he has already become a has been though... I guess the only way is to try.. hopefully I can go a little deeper than the outskirts of the top 100 again...
Still gotta get gambler but...

Esquatcho
06-25-2019, 06:35 AM
Omg you all took my luck!

I dropped 3 mythicals and 10 legendaries and got 3 icarus and 10x 4 star dupes instead :(

nearly 50 rare souls too and nix too.

URock
06-25-2019, 07:31 AM
FCK RNG!
Pls put NOTB Eddie into red souls. These Heroic Soul drops are really shit low and it's boring to wait so many weeks/month to get something new.
This game is dying more and more...

HK-47
06-25-2019, 08:05 AM

On a similar topic, I swear Redan was a four star, but she was a five star in the heroic rotation. One of the dungeons back even had a four star Redan as an enemy.

Banished
06-25-2019, 08:50 AM
FCK RNG!
Pls put NOTB Eddie into red souls. These Heroic Soul drops are really shit low and it's boring to wait so many weeks/month to get something new.
This game is dying more and more...

5 heroic legendary : only 4*
1 mythical: icarus I already have and if I remember well was not in the announcement for this round.

As you said: fuck RNG

scott-5496
06-25-2019, 11:47 AM
I fear I wil never get NotB. I had four legendary only and loads of normals - I got the Magus Anubis I was missing so that is something at least that is new tome - lots of Derby Demons but no NotB Eddie! Oh well just have waut another bunch of rotations by which time he will be just something nice to look at!

Olevipoeg
06-25-2019, 11:50 AM
On a similar topic, I swear Redan was a four star, but she was a five star in the heroic rotation. One of the dungeons back even had a four star Redan as an enemy.
No, it was 5 *****.
https://ironmaidenlegacy.com/%E2%9A%A1baroness-redan-charges-into-legacy-of-the-beast-new-event-starts-today%E2%9A%A1/
As NotB Eddie was 5 *****
https://ironmaidenlegacy.com/earn-number-of-the-beast-eddie-battle-in-the-hell-and-fire-dungeon-now/

HK-47
06-25-2019, 12:33 PM
No, it was 5 *****.
https://ironmaidenlegacy.com/%E2%9A%A1baroness-redan-charges-into-legacy-of-the-beast-new-event-starts-today%E2%9A%A1/
As NotB Eddie was 5 *****
https://ironmaidenlegacy.com/earn-number-of-the-beast-eddie-battle-in-the-hell-and-fire-dungeon-now/

Ok, faulty memory on my part, in part due to the recent dungeon.

90mphyorker
06-25-2019, 12:44 PM
Just wasted 231 Heroic souls and no 5*. Guess I’ll have to wait until next time for NOTB Ed.

rags-6094
06-25-2019, 07:38 PM
I think most of us have been around the rotation for heroics and how it changes fortnight to fortnight a few times now.
I feel your pain those who have dropped in two mythical souls and pulled the wrong character, it happens to us all.....

however you all have to admit the odds are most definitely stacked in your favour for nabbing the character you are looking for with heroics. A few quick things that may help you, normal heroic souls are shit. there is no guarantees but at the sacrificial event each month or whenever you decide to sacrifice I guess, there is a good chance to nab frags for heroic legendary souls, heroic legendary souls drop frags for mythical legendary heroics. So start saving souls and using the sac event to your advantage.

Never and I mean never jump into the game as soon as it switches over each rotation, event etc remember ‘fools rush in’ most of you guys have been around long enough to see the regular LOTB bum up’s and should know better than to do this, how many times have we gotta be burnt?

Please don’t get offended Anyone I’m just saying, heroic mythical souls really are the best chance to nab those pesky 5*’s so drop them sparingly, it won’t always work but at least the worst thing that can happen is a spare 5* to build up for sacrificing next time round and getting more legendary heroic frags... good luck to all of you next time round!

Esquatcho
06-26-2019, 02:37 AM
I think most of us have been around the rotation for heroics and how it changes fortnight to fortnight a few times now.
I feel your pain those who have dropped in two mythical souls and pulled the wrong character, it happens to us all.....

however you all have to admit the odds are most definitely stacked in your favour for nabbing the character you are looking for with heroics. A few quick things that may help you, normal heroic souls are shit. there is no guarantees but at the sacrificial event each month or whenever you decide to sacrifice I guess, there is a good chance to nab frags for heroic legendary souls, heroic legendary souls drop frags for mythical legendary heroics. So start saving souls and using the sac event to your advantage.

Never and I mean never jump into the game as soon as it switches over each rotation, event etc remember ‘fools rush in’ most of you guys have been around long enough to see the regular LOTB bum up’s and should know better than to do this, how many times have we gotta be burnt?

Please don’t get offended Anyone I’m just saying, heroic mythical souls really are the best chance to nab those pesky 5*’s so drop them sparingly, it won’t always work but at least the worst thing that can happen is a spare 5* to build up for sacrificing next time round and getting more legendary heroic frags... good luck to all of you next time round!

This!

Still, am spewing I've gotten 4 Icarus :(

Stormseye
06-26-2019, 05:58 AM

Could not have said it better../protiprags

raka71
06-26-2019, 06:23 AM
First 10 heroic souls,I get blue anubis..........second 10 heroic soul I get NOTB....... BIG LUCK

Yup
06-26-2019, 09:22 AM
I was going to read rags' post.. but I should probably wait a day. :)

dragonmat89
06-26-2019, 11:53 AM
I have noticed it before when the banner has been updated but the list of possible chars for Heroic frags in the BOS hasn't been updated yet so I always use that as a check, rather than the banner.