PDA

View Full Version : Balance of Power - Debut of 6 new characters including U.S. Cavalry Eddie

Leviathan
07-01-2019, 12:12 AM
U.S. Cavalry Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut! This fully skill sharded character is the special edition version of Trooper Eddie and is exclusive to the Warfare Soul.

From now until July 7th, 5 PM PT, complete event challenges in Brave New World and Lord of Light to win rewards including Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and new Warfare Soul Fragments!

The Warfare Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of summoning Crimean Soldiers (Assassin and Magus) and War Golems (Warrior and Magus), with an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning the Gunner Crimean Soldier, Major Malakhov and U.S. Cavalry Eddie!

Each Warfare Soul summoned will grant rewards of 10 Major Malakhov Fragments, and 10 Crimean Soldier Soul Fragments.

Collecting 750 Major Malakhov Soul Fragments guarantees Major Malakhov, whereas 350 Crimean Soldier Soul Fragments guarantees either the Gunner or Magus Crimean Soldier.

Warfare Souls will also grant a bonus of 25 Trooper Soul Fragments. These are the exact same fragments that can be earned from the Trooper Store, and can be traded for Trooper Frontier Keys to unlock the new Trooper Dungeon! Read on for more details!

NOTE: The Trooper Soul does NOT drop U.S. Cavalry Eddie.

New Permanent Frontier Key Dungeon!

The Balance of Power event also sees the debut of an all-new Frontier Key Dungeon - the TROOPER DUNGEON!

This dungeon grants valuable evo rewards, and has 6 new Achievements associated with it! Complete these new Achievements and earn a GUARANTEED U.S. Cavalry Eddie + other high value rewards!

How to access the Trooper Dungeon!

Step 1: Earn Trooper Soul Fragments.

The Trooper Frontier Key is now a permanent addition to the Store, and costs a total of 50 Trooper Soul Fragments.

During the Balance of Power event, every Warfare Soul summoned will grant 25 Trooper Soul Fragments! Trooper Soul Fragments are also available in the Trooper Store and can be obtained using Trooper Badges (300 Badges = 10 Trooper Soul Fragments, limit 5 per week).

Step 2: TRADE Trooper Soul Fragments for Trooper Keys in Store!

Head to the Event Store and trade in the Trooper Soul Fragments you’ve earned for a Trooper Key!

50 Trooper Soul Fragments = 1 Key

As soon as you claim your Key from the Event Store, the Trooper Dungeon will unlock in the Time Rift!

IMPORTANT: Purchasing another Trooper Key while there is already a Trooper Dungeon open will reset the dungeon’s countdown timer (i.e. Obtaining another Trooper Key when there are 20 minutes remaining in the Trooper Dungeon will reset the timer to 1 hour).

Step 3: BATTLE in the Trooper Dungeon

Head to the Time Rift and battle in the Trooper Dungeon! Once it is unlocked, this Dungeon will be open for 1 hour total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame.

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including the all new Trooper Talisman.

Trooper Talismans are red talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce Damage taken by 50%, and also reduce damage allies take by 35%. This set also grants Perfect Immunity and Echo to each ally when you take damage, and permanently increases 2 random stats on each ally by 5% every time you attack.!

Step 4: EARN U.S. Cavalry Eddie Fragments

The Trooper Dungeon has 6 new Achievements associated with it. Complete Dungeon Achievements by battling with characters earned from the Trooper Soul in order to earn U.S. Cavalry Eddie Soul Fragments!

500 U.S. Cavalry Eddie Fragments = 1 Guaranteed U.S. Cavalry Eddie

See full U.S. Cavalry Eddie character details in his character post! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11971-U-S-Cavalry-Eddie-(Warrior-Type))

You can see full Achievement details in-game! If you are unable to earn U.S. Cavalry Eddie from the Warfare Soul, the permanent addition of the Trooper Key will allow you to work towards earning this incredible new Eddie!

Warfare Soul Details

Warfare Souls contain the following highlights:

Increased Chance of:

Crimean Soldier (4* Magus): A multi-hitting negative effect caster who Freezes a random enemy at the start of every turn and can inflict Smite, Silence and Permadeath to a single target.

War Golem (3* Warrior): A single target damager who can inflict Perfect Heal Block and remove all Immunity effects from enemies!

War Golem (3* Magus): A magic damage dealer who can inflict Mark and Perfect Crave on all enemies.

Exclusive Chance of:

U.S. Cavalry Eddie (5* Warrior): This special edition version of Trooper Eddie comes [B]fully skill sharded[B] and equipped with the Armed Force passive, replacing the regular Trooper fury attack. This ability grants Perfect Immunity and Echo to all allies for the duration of battle. It also reduces the damage all allies take by 30%, and will Cleanse and Heal allies if Perfect Hit is active when you take an action.

Major Malakhov (5* Warrior): A hybrid damager who can remove Beneficial Effects (including golden effects) from enemies with his passive, and Sacrifice 100% of his current HP to deal equivalent true damage to all enemies.

Crimean Soldier (4* Gunner): A single target damager who can remove opponent shields and inflict Sleep!

The Gunner Crimean Soldier is ONLY available in the Warfare Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with obtaining and powering up new Warfare Soul characters!:

Trooper Talismans are also obtainable from the store as an in-app purchase! This one time only offer gives you a full set of the talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War.
We have 2 Power up deals on offer! These packs provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards to power up new Gunner or Warrior characters!
Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Specials Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Death Alley Dungeons.

Deathbat6120
07-01-2019, 12:41 AM
Here's the table of debuff effects for the event. Sorry about missing the table for the last event, and also that there may be a few characters missing as I haven't been able to update the guide yet. Hope it helps!

Fudjo
07-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Many thanks again, DeathBat!

Fudjo
07-01-2019, 01:42 AM
The Trooper Dungeon has 6 new Achievements associated with it. Complete Dungeon Achievements by battling with characters earned from the Trooper Soul in order to earn U.S. Cavalry Eddie Soul Fragments!

You can see full Achievement details in-game!

No, I cannot. The Achievements aren't listed. Please fix.

And that also means I'm out 500 Trooper fragments.

Amarthir
07-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Damn the temptation to just use all those trooper fragments on normal trooper souls is REAL.

90mphyorker
07-01-2019, 01:56 AM
Honestly guys, what the hell where you thinking when you created this Trooper and then decide to put those achievements to clear it? 300 times with terrible characters to use against those characters with their buffs and talismans.

Waste of time, Ironite and resources.

You may as well have just put a new Trooper Soul to buy for 100 bucks instead of this level. .

Tim28213
07-01-2019, 02:16 AM
Where are the achievements listed? If we can't see them does that mean they are not active and we should not attempt the dungeon (again)?
Would be nice to know what I'm trying to accomplish in the dungeon.

Fudjo
07-01-2019, 02:19 AM
Damn the temptation to just use all those trooper fragments on normal trooper souls is REAL.

I know, right? If you're looking to get Gambler, Angel, Killer Prime, or Alexander Eddie, this is a great event for it. Also gives you a big pile of stuff for the upcoming Sacrifice event.

Amarthir
07-01-2019, 02:22 AM
Guys I did it and I have no regrets whatsoever.

MuzakMaker
07-01-2019, 02:29 AM

I'm glad I saw your post, they don't show for me either.

Wyphy
07-01-2019, 02:32 AM
Wow, new content.
Available for 1 hour every 2.5 months.
Only if you don't want or need any of the Trooper characters.

I just don't have the words...

kkkreg5
07-01-2019, 02:47 AM
Can this event be any more convoluted? I don't know what I'm supposed to do... C'mon froggies...

Fudjo
07-01-2019, 02:51 AM
Guys I did it and I have no regrets whatsoever.

Bahahahahaha! Cheers! \m/

Amarthir
07-01-2019, 02:52 AM
Holy cow! Complete the dungeon 300 times with each trooper soul trooper, 400 times with Calvary Eddie, and 600 times with Major Malakhov?

You guys are fuckin nuts lmao

Tim28213
07-01-2019, 02:59 AM
I think I was happier not knowing what the requirements were...

wipp
07-01-2019, 03:16 AM
Do we get time and a half for this?

Yup
07-01-2019, 03:19 AM
Cosmic Dungeons give more cosmic frags.. more gold.. more ironite.. more SOT... more runes... more SOW... more FC...

.. but... 3 trooper dungeon runs (3hrs) and I have 2 full sets, +2 extras, Trooper talismans.... so.... they certainly drop more frequently than than any other recent event talisman set has.

------------------------

Devs... Is it simply no longer possible to save teams in dungeons?? this is really an annoying new "bug".

Muzzleloader
07-01-2019, 03:25 AM
What team did you use in the new dungeons?

Yup
07-01-2019, 03:32 AM
Well, just the Trooper Dongeon.. it's not really difficult here..

I've been running with the new (non-skill sharded) Warrior Major Malkawhatever, (partially skill sharded) Magus Crimean Soldier, Killer Prime, and Calvary Ed....

But really.. one strong AoE attacker (Killer Prime) and that's enough. Especially since he also removes buffs on enemies. A Hierophant does well too.

Running with A Hierophant (orr Raven Witch), Gambler, Musashi (alchemy) and KP is quick and easy.

-- really only need the Gunner Crimean here now. I've pulled 4 of the magus.. but no gunner.

----------------

Cosmic dungeons are class restricted so... uhm generally.

Gunner - Angel, G Hierophant (viper), G Krampus, Osiris (order matters here)

Assassin - Gamber, A Hierophant, Musashi (alchemy), Raven Witch

Warrior - NotB Ed, Sehkment (echo), Killer Beast, Charlotte(Viper)

Magus - Bass Ed (Revenge), Madam (Alchemy), Alchemist, M Hellboy

Sentinel - FFE (Greed/Warlod), Horus, KP, Witchdoctor
(this dungeon is the ONLY one that may experience a loss about every 20-30 runs due to freeze. I could move talismans around but.. meh.)

Muzzleloader
07-01-2019, 03:44 AM
How did you get all the new toons so fast?

Iced_Earth
07-01-2019, 03:47 AM
Summoned 75 souls and no Fragments for the new Eddie? Wtf?

Iced_Earth
07-01-2019, 03:49 AM
And i dont have ans Challenge for the new dungeon..

Yup
07-01-2019, 03:50 AM

Soul drops.

Iced_Earth
07-01-2019, 03:50 AM
Tue discription says we can earn u.s Eddie frags

Amarthir
07-01-2019, 03:55 AM
Tue discription says we can earn u.s Eddie frags

You earn us Eddie Frags by completing the achievements. Only other way to get him is by chance with souls.

Iced_Earth
07-01-2019, 04:03 AM
Ah nvm, thanks

GrimDusk
07-01-2019, 04:13 AM
Guess who just used the trooper soul frags to cash in 47 souls and get enough FC's to purchase Gambler Eddie!

Leviathan
07-01-2019, 05:12 AM
Hello Troopers,

A quick update regarding this event. We have made the following adjustments:

We updated the amount of Trooper Soul Fragments granted by Warfare Souls to 25, and have lowered the cost of Trooper Dungeon Keys to just 50 Fragments.

Thank you.

Peppoah
07-01-2019, 08:28 AM
Thanks GrimDusk, for screaming so loud for an update. :rolleyes:

URock
07-01-2019, 11:06 AM
100 times this + 200 times that + 600 times another this and that = shit!

Awesome development!

I need thousands of Frontier Coins to buy the Gambler Eddie, but we can only get 50 Troopersoul fragments per week to claim a Troopersoul per month to get 100 Frontier Coins?
Now we should use these weekly Troppersoul fragments to claim a Trooperdungeon key???
Sry, but I'm not able to understand this event.

I'm sitting on 90K Trooper badges and don't know what to do with...

PS: the new War Golems are useless!!! We got enough useless toons!!!

Shaolin85london
07-01-2019, 12:22 PM

Buying packs in the store ofc...

GrimDusk
07-01-2019, 01:13 PM
Thanks GrimDusk, for screaming so loud for an update. :rolleyes:

Shit I’m so sorry guys.

Tim28213
07-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Grim it isn't your fault that the developers of this game still do not understand the concept of testing their code before they push out new content.
The point of the forum is to share successes as well as pointing out the endless string of errors. It's hard not to point it out when you feel like you actually got something good for a change. It's unfortunate that you never know if what you got was something intentional or the result of not testing before release.

Volrath
07-01-2019, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I am totally using this to farm frontier coins, plus it will get me in really good shape for the Sacrifice Event. Even with the reduced rewards.

I did the dungeon once, it's not very hard...until you try and do it with all the trooper characters. In my case, Trooper Eddie and Lady Azov were the only ones who could hold their own. Bastion and Warlord not so much. Once is enough.

Ip4
07-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Again boring event with same Eddie..they really dont have ideas for new things...

Muzzleloader
07-01-2019, 04:38 PM
2 normal refills and no talisman. I tried using 2 lady Azov since I have a sac dupe, it doesnt count as 2 completions toward the mission.

Yup
07-01-2019, 04:42 PM
2 normal refills and no talisman. I tried using 2 lady Azov since I have a sac dupe, it doesnt count as 2 completions toward the mission.

But.. throw in Trooper/Calvary ed as ride-alongs and they will count. You can use any ed you want.. just have trooper/calvary as a ride-along.

Clearly an "achievement' not an "event". I ran the trooper dungeon all day yesterday after the rollover.. just now getting close to 100 runs for the ed. Thank god it's not an "event" with the numbers they have. I go off and try some event challenges just to break the monotony of the trooper dungeon.

GrimDusk
07-01-2019, 04:47 PM
I have a bunch of Trooper Talismans, but I'm not sure who to put them on.

Amarthir
07-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Last night I stayed up for a few later hours than normal to get that talisman set, took me 2 keys to get it. They seem cool, might come in handy at some point.

We as a playerbase should not feel bad or be made to suffer because of the poor planning of the developers, they make an event where the achievements are extremely long term to those who are casual players and, then they turn around and tell us NOT to use the 250 fragments we USED to get on the more obvious and preferable choice because nobody wants to play a dungeon every 2.5 months there the SoT cost is 15 and you get mediocre rewards from playing. Then you have to use the Troopers, which are (with the very slight exception of Lady Azov) some of the lamest 5* characters in the game. Of course I'd rather use the free trooper souls for sacrifice essence and frontier coins.

And then they turn around and nerf the rewards, honestly I'm not even mad about that, in fact, I think it should have been 25/50 from the get go. But something like this just shows off how bad they tend to be when it comes to planning and testing events.

Yup
07-01-2019, 04:56 PM
I have a bunch of Trooper Talismans, but I'm not sure who to put them on.

I THINk they are designed for Trooper/Calvary Ed or the W Major... but honestly, I haven't tried them there yet. may work well on Samurai/Emperor too.

gogosox40
07-01-2019, 05:28 PM
I ran a bunch of Level X of BNW and the Rare Talisman Key souls are not dropping. They would drop all the time. Did they turn it off for this event?

Yup
07-01-2019, 05:33 PM
It does seem like the lowered the drop frequency.

Rory
07-01-2019, 05:48 PM
I'm a bit confused by this.

So, the Trooper Dungeon, needs 50 trooper soul fragments to open, but this is permanent, right ? And the Trooper Dungeon achievements are also permanent, right ? So if you keep at it, you'll get various rewards. And you'll eventually get the Trooper talismans, right ?

but meanwhile, there's some event achievements to get from the Lord of Light battles. And some other event achievements for the anniversary, which can be got anywhere. Right ?

Yup
07-01-2019, 06:09 PM
It is convoluted as all get out..... Best I figure.....

Run event Challenges = Warfare souls

Cash in Warfare souls = Crimean Frags + W Major frags + Trooper Frags (and of course, characters from souls)

Cash in Trooper Frags for Trooper Key

Run Trooper Dungeon for meager rewards + Warrior soul frags (and Achievement rewards) + Anniversary Soul Frags (I THINK - these frags seem to almost be non-existent).

Cash in Anniversary Soul = Any character released in the last year (basically Rare souls restricted to only new characters - I'm still pulling the S Chopper a LOT).

- Can only get Calvary Ed via Warfare Soul drops or the Achievement rewards. You won't get Calvary Ed frags unless you complete the achievements for the Trooper dungeon.. which may take weeks and requires all the other trooper characters.

I got lucky and Calvary Ed dropped from a Warfare soul. But I used ironite I had to purchase a couple soul packs.

Ancient Mariner
07-01-2019, 06:12 PM
I'm not sure i understood how to get the new Eddie frags from the event dungeon (except by buying the event souls of course)...should we battle in the event dungeon with ONLY chars coming from the trooper souls?

I'm asking this because i played some rounds in it and never got U.S. Cavalry Eddie soul frags.

And also, they say that:
"The Trooper Dungeon has 6 new Achievements associated with it. Complete Dungeon Achievements by battling with characters earned from the Trooper Soul in order to earn U.S. Cavalry Eddie Soul Fragments!"

What are these achievements they talk about? i don't see them listed anywhere :confused:

Rory
07-01-2019, 06:17 PM
What are these achievements they talk about? i don't see them listed anywhere :confused:

they're in the "achievements" section of the daily/missions/achievements/event sections of the "challenges" screen

Yup
07-01-2019, 06:18 PM
I have the achievements. Perhaps reboot the app? You basically have to run the Trooper dungeon 300/400/600 times with other trooper characters to get Calvary Ed frags. Calvary frags do not drop merely by farming the Trooper dungeon.

Ancient Mariner
07-01-2019, 08:17 PM
they're in the "achievements" section of the daily/missions/achievements/event sections of the "challenges" screen

Oh thank you Rory and Yup, that's why..i misunderstood it and was searching in the "Event" section without even considering the "Achievements" tab which i considered dead xD

Jboyr1
07-01-2019, 10:00 PM
thinking about doing the same spending these to get FC's. got lucky on trooper tailsmans. New to forums, first post!
Need troopers

Jboyr6-5041

kkkreg5
07-02-2019, 12:03 AM
Last night I stayed up for a few later hours than normal to get that talisman set, took me 2 keys to get it. They seem cool, might come in handy at some point.

We as a playerbase should not feel bad or be made to suffer because of the poor planning of the developers, they make an event where the achievements are extremely long term to those who are casual players and, then they turn around and tell us NOT to use the 250 fragments we USED to get on the more obvious and preferable choice because nobody wants to play a dungeon every 2.5 months there the SoT cost is 15 and you get mediocre rewards from playing. Then you have to use the Troopers, which are (with the very slight exception of Lady Azov) some of the lamest 5* characters in the game. Of course I'd rather use the free trooper souls for sacrifice essence and frontier coins.

And then they turn around and nerf the rewards, honestly I'm not even mad about that, in fact, I think it should have been 25/50 from the get go. But something like this just shows off how bad they tend to be when it comes to planning and testing events.

I don't see why that guy on the FB page got so bent out of shape. You had the foresight to plan it out, obviously the froggies did not. You did what worked best for you.

I'm sitting on a bunch of frags to run the Trooper Dungeon until Calvalry drops for me since the froggies decided to be stingy with him and not let him drop from over 100 souls. This is what's best for me...

Muzzleloader
07-02-2019, 02:10 AM
Does anyone have a good strategy for doom, it is going rather slow.

purplepeople
07-02-2019, 03:26 AM
I used Beast and A Derby Demon and moved to Garden of Life instead of LoL to give Beast time to use his fury. Still took a while. (My two other characters were Killer Prime and M Anubis, trying to finish Exhaust which is going even slower -- finally finished Doom and switched Derby Demon for Shinobi Rogue.)

Fudjo
07-02-2019, 04:04 AM

Samurai Emperor Eddie
The Ferryman
Angel of Fear
Sekhmet

It doesn't have to be Samurai Emperor Eddie, just needs to be an Eddie with a passive instead of a fury so that only Sekhmet's fury triggers. Put Sekhmet last in the order so the rest of the team takes actions first before Sekhmet gives them all an extra turn.

It also helps to have Redemption talismans on someone so Immunity gets stripped away before The Ferryman attacks.

Just let it autofarm in the Garden of Life and you'll be good.

Yup
07-02-2019, 05:21 AM
Ferryman.. doom is most prevalent there. Took a while but he seemed to chip away at it the fastest. I'm down to just Exhaust and Grievous Burns left.

And I ran LOL... way faster and cheaper than BNW.

Liu
07-02-2019, 08:04 AM
Ferryman.. doom is most prevalent there. Took a while but he seemed to chip away at it the fastest. I'm down to just Exhaust and Grievous Burns left.

And I ran LOL... way faster and cheaper than BNW.

Imo bnw is cheaper since you have 2 additional waves for 2 sot more (40% more waves for 20% higher cost)

Delegreg
07-02-2019, 08:33 AM
I don't see why that guy on the FB page got so bent out of shape. You had the foresight to plan it out, obviously the froggies did not. You did what worked best for you.

I'm sitting on a bunch of frags to run the Trooper Dungeon until Calvalry drops for me since the froggies decided to be stingy with him and not let him drop from over 100 souls. This is what's best for me...

Dude, try putting hours compiling your feedback and putting them into shape for the team, talking about communication, quality of releases and all game designs aspects so they get a better feeling of how the player base feels about the game and seeing each and every event turn out botched, bugged or needing quick adjustment so it doesn't ruin the game economy.

Been doing that, and helping new players, writing guides, offering advice for months and nothing changes for the better. That bends me out of shape.

I'm almost ready to call it quits.

The dev Q&A will be my tipping point.

trooper206
07-02-2019, 08:47 AM

If you are going solely for the doom challenge you could use Beast Eddie, Ferryman, one of Alchemist/Witch Doctor, and one of the toons that passively increase accuracy like Warrior Axis bomber Boy or Assassin Troll. That way you can achieve doom really easy using fury of Beast Eddie, power moves of Alchemist/Witch Doctor, and basic move of Ferryman, with a big help from increased accuracy passive.

Esquatcho
07-02-2019, 09:02 AM
Soo anyone who has them - Are Cavalry Ed & the Major actually worth the hassle? I mean, it seems they arent meta changing, but are handy chars? Would they be in the beast category perhaps?

Yup
07-02-2019, 10:04 AM
The Major has some advantages. His power move is a suicide move though.

Calvary ed.. meh. he's okay. Better than Trooper Ed, but he ain't going to change PvP. Hs real advantage is echo/immunity to all allies. BUT, unless you are auto-playing echo hardly ever actually fires off. The Ai seems to get echo almost every time, but manually your'e lucky if you see it 1 in 5 turns. They REALLY should address the AI boost in MANY ways.

Symbiote
07-02-2019, 11:37 AM
I'm getting tired of this piece of more and more crap of software...

The team doesn't save.., you got a defeat.., set everything up new.., NICE..,
Even this "Quality of Life Improvement" with the classes is a joke.., We still need to tap tap tap.., oh i tapped one time to often now i have to tap tap tap again to get to the class..,

And these Events and Events..,
Since these new Dungeons, the Daily Dungeon and whatever Dungeons.., i still have all these "Key"-Souls.., i don't play them because of this damn Events..,

I don't know.., but NF evolves more and more the the worst Game Developer i ever played a game from.., sometime it feels, that are tired of their jobs. :D

The fun is gone.., i still play this thing just because of a habit.., shouldn't games be fun and not a fulltime job?

wipp
07-02-2019, 11:49 AM
Yes, these events feel like punish work. We keep doing the same thing over and over 600 times. What is alll this farmin for? There is no game to play with all your new items, tals and chars.

Symbiote
07-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Yes, these events feel like punish work. We keep doing the same thing over and over 600 times. What is alll this farmin for? There is no game to play with all your new items, tals and chars.

This!

It is no Game anymore. No real Content. Just Tasks we do for new Talis, Characters.

Would be cool if we would get NEW Content, without this damn Events.

Edit: My Problem with all of this stuff is, that is all within a time limit.., i would love to see stuff integrated what doesn't need this damn time limits..,
And for me.., all this new talis and characters.., it's nice but i think, to manage all of this new stuff with all this time consuming Events.., AND these new Dungeons and MORE EVENTS over and over.., it's hard to do anything..,
It's so much crap that i aren't in the mood just to start this app anymore. xD

I don't know.., are NF tired of there game? Or don't they have any ideas to make a great game? In the beginning it was fun.., now it's just trash.

And don't forget all the new bugs.., not saving teams in these new Dungeons and bla bla so on.. :D

Muzzleloader
07-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Symbiote, if you save all your daily dungeons and do them in one sitting they take less than 1 hour. Then you can do the weekly dungeon. That way you dont need to switch talisman that often. Since the daily dungeons are overall ironite/SOT are beneficial you are losing out on valuable resources.

URock
07-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Bought 2 packs of event souls = ZERO red eyes (TY Navigator Frogs!)
Did 3 hours of the new dungeon and now I'm sitting on only 4 new Talsimans. Same low droprates as always...

Fun? Years ago it was fun, but now it's only a time consuming, boring farming game with nice music.

Muzzleloader
07-02-2019, 12:36 PM
For the exhaust mission I used 2 magus lilith, red hourglass and eternity Eddie. That gave pretty good results .

Symbiote
07-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Symbiote, if you save all your daily dungeons and do them in one sitting they take less than 1 hour. Then you can do the weekly dungeon. That way you dont need to switch talisman that often. Since the daily dungeons are overall ironite/SOT are beneficial you are losing out on valuable resources.

Yeah i know.., but to do all of them i need one soul.., play it 3 times.., and again a new soul.., and so on..,
But i'm too lazy/demotivated to do anything with these new dungeons because of all these Events..,

"Play" BNW.., "Play" COSMOS., "Play" these and this and do these buffs and bla bla..,
It's just boring and too much.., (it's my opinion, if others enjoy this crap ok, but i don't anymore. :D)

Edit:
And don't forget that we need to block our phone 24/7 for this god damn "game"
It was more fun.., when we started it, played a session that long we wanted to.., but weren't "forced" to let it "work" all day long just to get new shit.

Blade
07-02-2019, 02:20 PM
I think the event is somewhat ok, apart from the fact that we cannot farm event souls. A big thanks again to deathbat for his great work! The table was right the first post in this thread...unbelieveable!

Finding good teams to do the missions effectively and efficient is not too bad in my opinion in comparison to be just quick as it is for most other stuff here in the "game".

The new Dungeon is also ok as a long term goal with guaranteed rewards and the difficulty is not too high (for us end-gamers, don't know what new players think about it). I see the point in the time restriction but actually it would be cool to have a pause button. I mean come on, this is a mobile game, so there is always a "competition" between the game and normal mobile stuff. Should I ignore an important call because of that? Also I don't understand why opening a new key while another one is still active only resets the timer. It should add another hour (or number of runs in the other key dungeons).

In general I like the idea to give alternative use to fragments. It started with the LoL events and continues now with shop offers and this dungeon.

What I don't get: On the early pages some wrote that this event is good to open trooper souls and/or to get e.g. the Gambler.... why? Was it due to some early event bug, or do I miss something?

hold
07-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Bought 2 packs of event souls = ZERO red eyes (TY Navigator Frogs!)
Did 3 hours of the new dungeon and now I'm sitting on only 4 new Talsimans. Same low droprates as always...

Fun? Years ago it was fun, but now it's only a time consuming, boring farming game with nice music.

66 souls - lots of saved up ironite - 3 red eyes ... 4* dupes - 1 new char (3* magus golem) ...

-------------------------------------------------

I agree - instead of less time consumption it's just getting more confusing and even needs more time than ever.

The chars still pour in in a speed where you cannot play them ... I have loads of newer chars that just sit there doing nothing.

Playing the Trooper Dungeon 300 times with each Trooper ally on 15 SoT each ... plus I now have tons of those key souls I cannot use because of lack of time and ironite ... not keen on playing them anyways as I have tons of T1 cosmic talismans that I cannot evolve ...

But there is hope on the horizon! NF will introduce more hours per day in the August update. Each player gets 36 hours per day that she/he can just do the daily tasks on this game.

The urge is getting weaker with each of those new updates and I think I'll take all the presents for the 3rd anniversary and after that I am ready to kick the thing. I rather watch grass growing - that is more fun.

hold
07-02-2019, 02:24 PM
What I don't get: On the early pages some wrote that this event is good to open trooper souls and/or to get e.g. the Gambler.... why? Was it due to some early event bug, or do I miss something?

I think if you open trooper souls you get Frontier Coins and with that you can buy a Gambler soul

Blade
07-02-2019, 02:34 PM
I think if you open trooper souls you get Frontier Coins and with that you can buy a Gambler soul

Yes sure, but one could do this everytime, nothing in this event gives an additional benefit.... or?
Rather the contrary, as you can't play the new Dungeon without trooper frags!?

Also @Amarthir: Where the heck did you get 25 trooper souls from?? I was quite lucky with the pulls from them back in the days so I maybe opened 10-15 in total (some for sac or to get the 10€ offers in november) and saved them since. I have enough frags for almost 10 souls atm.

Blade
07-02-2019, 02:35 PM
But there is hope on the horizon! NF will introduce more hours per day in the August update. Each player gets 36 hours per day that she/he can just do the daily tasks on this game.

Hilarious! :D

infinite dreamer
07-02-2019, 02:52 PM
For the exhaust mission I used 2 magus lilith, red hourglass and eternity Eddie. That gave pretty good results .

I did something similar. I used 2 under-powered magus Liliths with Bass Eddie and worked on echo as well.

more hours per day in the August update, that's good stuff right there. :D

Fight4life
07-02-2019, 03:08 PM
Yes sure, but one could do this everytime, nothing in this event gives an additional benefit.... or?
Rather the contrary, as you can't play the new Dungeon without trooper frags!?

Also @Amarthir: Where the heck did you get 25 trooper souls from?? I was quite lucky with the pulls from them back in the days so I maybe opened 10-15 in total (some for sac or to get the 10€ offers in november) and saved them since. I have enough frags for almost 10 souls atm.

At first you got 250 trooper-fragments untill they nerfed it to 25. So a pack of 10 souls got you 2500 trooper fragments and since you only need 200 for a trooper-soul, you could cash in a lot of souls. And then get 100 FC pr soul opened.
Guess that was unintentional and why they nerfed it.

fred10141988
07-02-2019, 03:54 PM
At first you got 250 trooper-fragments untill they nerfed it to 25. So a pack of 10 souls got you 2500 trooper fragments and since you only need 200 for a trooper-soul, you could cash in a lot of souls. And then get 100 FC pr soul opened.

Developers should know about the balance problem when they decided the numbers of fragments.

Not nerf after they publish. That's really suck.

Blade
07-02-2019, 04:02 PM

OK thanks for the explanation! Crazy what is happening while Europe is asleep...

Fight4life
07-02-2019, 05:04 PM
OK thanks for the explanation! Crazy what is happening while Europe is asleep...

I know. I’m from Denmark, so missed out on some of the “broken” mechanics in earlier events, but was up early this time because of work.
But they really should test their stuff before releasing, instead of giving some people a lot and then nerf it, so it becomes inbalanced in regards of materials, frags etc

Yup
07-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Thing is.. it's not like there's ANYTHING new to do with new stuff.... except maybe how to deal with the "tweaked" AI boost they claim doesn't exist. Run a dungeon 500 times with the same characters, same talismans on auto-play, no losses.. then suddenly.. losses... yeah.. no tweaking taking place.

Bakura
07-02-2019, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I stated in other event posts, that they really need to do "testing" before releasing new stuff. I and I know others, would be up for beta testing these new events/characters/talis. You would think employees at NF would play this game too..... at least an employed game tester.
But no, it takes us complaining or bragging before they realize there are issues.
Also, I was going directly for Calvary Ed by doing the achievements. I'm almost there, but since the Troopers suck, the only sharded one is Azov. All the silver deduffs make it hard, even using NOTB as lead Ed. I changed to using Charlotte for anti-silver fx, NOTB (Trooper Ed ride along) , Azov and Bastion. That leaves 1 trooper short. 300 is obtainable, but another 300 for the last Trooper will take some time.
Anyone one have a solution how to have all 4 Troopers at the same time. Am I missing a talisman set or lead Ed who can get this done. My only alternative is Serenity (anti-silver) talis on 2 troopers and Alex Ed for lead.

Yup
07-02-2019, 09:22 PM
I've been auto-running Alex Ed (Calvary and Trooper as ride alongs). That way the Major's death-curse doesn't effect him. Then you could run the other 3 - Bastion, Azov, Warlord -- But I do have all the trooper characters skill sharded and I've been using Major M (with Singularity talismans) rather than Warlord.. so I have no choice but to leave the Warlord achievement behind for now. Tricky part is still vs the major's death curse though. And if Revenge on the Baroness fires too often....

Really if you want all the achievements there's no option other than to run an additional 300 times minimum. You simply can't do it all in the same 300-600 runs.

On the bright side.. leaving just the Warlord achievement means that those 300 runs will go lightning quick without having to use the other (weak) trooper characters.

Saigrim
07-02-2019, 09:23 PM
I didn't even consider running them all at once, Bakura. I ran two of the four on the first 300 runs, the other two for another 300 runs, and here in another hour I'll have the Major after an additional 400 runs. Needless to say my phones been at it for the past 48 hours, roughly. Which is completely asinine, of course. Ah well.

Yup
07-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Well, there is no time limit on them... so you could take a few days/weeks to get em done. Calvary Ed ain't gunna change PvP... the Major.. he might.

Saigrim
07-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Well, there is no time limit on them... so you could take a few days/weeks to get em done. Calvary Ed ain't gunna change PvP... the Major.. he might.

Where's the fun it that! LOL.

What really makes me laugh is I thought I'd buy the new talismans out of the gate as the game has been fair to me as of late, wanted to chip in, all that.....

Had I known I was going to end up with a dozen full sets I might have spent it on something else. HAHAHA! Enjoy the donation NF.

Muzzleloader
07-02-2019, 09:39 PM
What are the reward drops like. I only ran a few normal refills and the SoT drops were pretty good.

Yup
07-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Well, Cosmic Dungeons are WAY better on rewards. You often get 0 SOT or ironite back, and when you do it's 3-5, nothing more. Most of the rewards are really minimal unless you REALLY need those 5 star cosmic runes (runes, not frags) or 1 and 2 star colorless runes (over 1K 2 star colorless runes now - lord knows how many 1 stars)... 3 star colorless runes, as always are skimped on but can drop from time to time. Nothing anywhere near as close as the 1 and 2 star though. Random Rare soul every now and them... and then regular warrior soul frags. Occasionally 5 FC or a few SOW. And I think some Anniversary soul frag (but those are so rare I never SEE them drop... so I only assume since I have some, that's where they came from.

Basically... I would only run the Trooper dungeon for the achievements or the talisman set otherwise.. I'd ignore it and opt for Cosmic dungeons.

But on the bright side.. the Trooper dungeon doesn't seem to crash on iOS every 1-10 runs like every other dungeon does... so... yeah...

wipp
07-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Mine crashed last night and judging from my sot, i only got about 3 runs in. Then today at work it crashed again so i wasted 2 keys so far. On a brighter note to, i was just complaining that alll the farming i do i should have 999 ,2 star evo runes and it seems my wish was granted.

Yup
07-02-2019, 10:12 PM
I just REALLY WISH they'd fix the "we won't save this team" bug so that EVERY STINKIN time you go into the dungeon, or hit "repeat", you don't have to once again.. pick your team. I find it very annoying.

wipp
07-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Yeah, they sure fixed the trooper frag problem fast

Fudjo
07-02-2019, 10:24 PM
I just REALLY WISH they'd fix the "we won't save this team" bug so that EVERY STINKIN time you go into the dungeon, or hit "repeat", you don't have to once again.. pick your team. I find it very annoying.

The trick is to go to a mission in the Cosmos (like NOTB or Powerslave) and set your team there. When you go back to the Trooper dungeon, it pulls the roster from the Cosmos mission. If you're playing manually, you'll still need to add in the last ally by hand, but at least you'll have saved yourself from having to re-select the whole team.

Yup
07-02-2019, 10:28 PM
Thanks Frujo. Will do that. But it's still a stupid bug they need to fix :)

GotN
07-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Shouldn‘t we be able to buy trooper soul fragments from trooper badges? At least it’s said in the newsfeed. But they don’t show up here...

Yup
07-02-2019, 10:52 PM
There are frags in the Trooper store here. Have been for a year. Perhaps you bought your limit of 5 times this week?

GotN
07-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Yeah, was a little irritated. Thought they were different from others we can buy every week. Great that I spent nearly all fragments for a Soul just right before the event started :/

edsel
07-03-2019, 12:18 AM

5693right on trooper, glad you came up on this bug! I see purple rings making you dizzy in the near future barbecue

Fudjo
07-03-2019, 01:08 AM
@edsel

LOL \m/

HuckFinn150
07-03-2019, 02:17 AM

I'm also out 500 trooper fragments and then it was lowered to 50 and I'll like how much I'm really out.... 🤬🤬🤬

rags-6094
07-03-2019, 04:56 AM
The trooper badges we earn daily are different to the trooper soul fragments we purchase with the badges. But it’s the soul fragments we need to get into the trooper dungeon which we can earn the way already explained or by the event challenges.

When I read through the instruction at the beginning of this thread I got a bit confused, trooper this and trooper that..
So yeah as already said by others I too purchased another trooper character with soul frags right before the event started..
Nice work LOTB!
Nah but I do like the idea better than wasting on sacrifice fodder every few weeks.. Can the devs please make trooper frags a bit more often available please or this is gonna be a very long term achievement indeed...

Yup
07-03-2019, 06:04 AM
And they really should drop the cost of that 20,000 soul. I will never purchase a 20,000 badge soul when I get get one for 1/5 the cost, or 300 FC.

Bakura
07-03-2019, 07:52 AM
So one of my troopers has the Magus War Golem, so I checked him out for fun.
His basic attack is supposed to give him "magic charge"..... but actually it puts "smite" on him.... everytime, any enemy.
Way to go NF..... like I said, I'm available for product testing..... oh yeah, I guess I just did. By the way, it's bugged.
I'll be looking for my paycheck in the mail....LOL.

@Saigrim & Yup.... thanks for the feedback regarding the trooper dungeon achievements.

Segoy
07-03-2019, 08:27 AM
The fun is gone.., i still play this thing just because of a habit.., shouldn't games be fun and not a fulltime job?

Exactly my feelings - chasing events every single day - it has become a fulltime job and it is no fun anymore.

Can NF limit the events just to periodical days of the week, e.g. Fri-Sun? And leave Mo-Thu for us to get some break, maybe just do some basic gold and experience farming in the worlds (finishing hard and madness levels, etc...)? This neverending line of events, without a single day(s) of break is pissing me off, making me thinking about quitting playing the game.

The game should be a dessert at the end of one's normal day, after the real world hard work. It should not be a fulltime job by itself.

Segoy
07-03-2019, 08:31 AM
and don't forget that we need to block our phone 24/7 for this god damn "game"
it was more fun.., when we started it, played a session that long we wanted to.., but weren't "forced" to let it "work" all day long just to get new shit.

absolutely agree.

Iced_Earth
07-03-2019, 08:53 AM
bought 87 trooper souls with frags, but burned nearly 7500 for the news charakters. i think, its a fair deal. 17k fcs and A LOT of sacrife fodder

Olevipoeg
07-03-2019, 09:00 AM
Exactly my feelings - chasing events every single day - it has become a fulltime job and it is no fun anymore.

Can NF limit the events just to periodical days of the week, e.g. Fri-Sun? And leave Mo-Thu for us to get some break, maybe just do some basic gold and experience farming in the worlds (finishing hard and madness levels, etc...)? This neverending line of events, without a single day(s) of break is pissing me off, making me thinking about quitting playing the game.

The game should be a dessert at the end of one's normal day, after the real world hard work. It should not be a fulltime job by itself.
I have spare computer for grinding. For Trooper Dungeon you need only check once per hour.

Yup
07-03-2019, 09:00 AM
So one of my troopers has the Magus War Golem, so I checked him out for fun.
His basic attack is supposed to give him "magic charge"..... but actually it puts "smite" on him.... everytime, any enemy.
Way to go NF..... like I said, I'm available for product testing..... oh yeah, I guess I just did. By the way, it's bugged.
I'll be looking for my paycheck in the mail....LOL.

@Saigrim & Yup.... thanks for the feedback regarding the trooper dungeon achievements.

The little tiny headed new Warrior toon - whatever its called - merely seems to stun itself as well.

Liu
07-03-2019, 09:06 AM
i think, its a fair deal.

For those that haven't been asleep while each event soul gave 250 frags. Living in Europe is a big disadvantage in this game. You never get to profit from botched events like everybody else does, arena competitors need to stay awake until rollover and even though the server runs on UTC 0 announcements are in PST. It's very much coined for american players.

blade685
07-03-2019, 11:50 AM
For those that haven't been asleep while each event soul gave 250 frags. Living in Europe is a big disadvantage in this game. You never get to profit from botched events like everybody else does, arena competitors need to stay awake until rollover and even though the server runs on UTC 0 announcements are in PST. It's very much coined for american players.

yes always fucked in europe :mad:

kgk56
07-03-2019, 01:12 PM
Am I the only one who get subgenre of the Troopers Talismans ? I have 9 talismans : 2 Fierce, 3 Protection, 3 Skilled ... :mad:

URock
07-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Am I the only one who get subgenre of the Troopers Talismans ? I have 9 talismans : 2 Fierce, 3 Protection, 3 Skilled ... :mad:
You are not!

kgk56
07-03-2019, 01:39 PM
Thank You for the Confirmation ... The Dungeon says "Fierce" and We get whatsoever

Liu
07-03-2019, 01:43 PM
Thank You for the Confirmation ... The Dungeon says "Fierce" and We get whatsoever

Any level has listed only one specific subtype in the reward list (compare e.g. night city or garden of dismay). As far as I know the "old" 6-sets are the only talismans of which you can find the specified subtype exclusively.

kgk56
07-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Any level has listed only one specific subtype in the reward list (compare e.g. night city or garden of dismay). As far as I know the "old" 6-sets are the only talismans of which you can find the specified subtype exclusively.

ok but when you open the Dungeon, it say as reward "Fierce"

Edit : Ok nevermind, I have now 8 Fierce, 6 Protection & 3 Skilled

Liu
07-03-2019, 02:48 PM
ok but when you open the Dungeon, it say as reward "Fierce"

When you go to, e.g., garden of fear and check the rewards it will also list only fierce. But you can get skilled/safeguard as well. This is true for any rewards tab from any map - except the old 6-sets where you can, indeed, only find the specified subtype but no other :)

Talking about the old 6 sets - make americe gr.., I mean make valor available again ? Last time I've seen them was from gauntlet in fall ...

kgk56
07-03-2019, 02:55 PM
When you go to, e.g., garden of fear and check the rewards it will also list only fierce. But you can get skilled/safeguard as well. This is true for any rewards tab from any map - except the old 6-sets where you can, indeed, only find the specified subtype but no other :)

Talking about the old 6 sets - make americe gr.., I mean make valor available again ? Last time I've seen them was from gauntlet in fall ...

Thanks for the explainations ... but it's frustrating when you wait for something in particular and get something else.

blade685
07-03-2019, 04:37 PM
if i have understand we must open the dungeon and finish it with only trooper team to have frags?

kkkreg5
07-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Blade, to get the 500 frags required for US Calvalry Edd, you have to complete the Trooper Dungeon 300 times with Trooper Edd, Bastion, Lady Azov and Warlord. Yup confirmed Trooper Edd can be in the second slot and it will count towards achievement.

blade685
07-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Blade, to get the 500 frags required for US Calvalry Edd, you have to complete the Trooper Dungeon 300 times with Trooper Edd, Bastion, Lady Azov and Warlord. Yup confirmed Trooper Edd can be in the second slot and it will count towards achievement.

thanks and who have a good setup for them?

Muzzleloader
07-03-2019, 05:27 PM
It's kind of tough to do all three trooper allies. It may be best to only use 2 trooper allies to avoid losses due to their silver buffs. That way you can auto fight without a loss and not have to watch every battle.

Yup
07-03-2019, 05:31 PM
I ran the first 300 with...

Alex Ed (echo Talismans) - Trooper and Calvary as ride alongs
W Major Mako___ (Singularity talismans)
---------- if you don't have the Major, any strong AoE attacker. Singularity or Alchemy talismans may help.. or Charlotte with her silver buff immunity.
Bastion (No special talismans, just full powered sets)
Lady Azov (No special talismans, just full powered sets)

Alex Ed is immune to the silver buffs when the Major dies.. and he generally will then kill the major the second time with his turn. (at least with my relics)

Singularity talismans help by stealing enemy buffs. Sometimes he steals the Baronesses buffs at the end, making the entire end team a quick kill. But any buff blocker/stealer will help. The Baroness is really the most agonizing part of the final battle. Remove her revenge, or kill her quick and things go much faster.

I did have a loss 1 in about every 30 runs due to the Baroness.

----------------------------

Once 300 was done, swapped Azov for Warlord, and Bastion for A Hierophant. So currently....
Alex, W Major, a Hierophant, Warlord. (Warlord almost never gets to attack because the other side is dead).

A Hierophant's passive stops power moves from the enemy most of the time (and reduces team damage)

No Losses with this team.. yet.

----------------------------

I get roughly 40-50 runs in for the hour (average about 30 sec to 1 minute per run - best time 25s).. so around 6 or 7 dungeons/keys needed for 300 wins.

kkkreg5
07-03-2019, 05:48 PM
I ran:
Trooper Edd - Vipers & T3 Cosmic Freeze
Bastion - Froniters & Random T2
Lady Azov - Labyrinth & T3 Cosmic Advantage
Warlord - Reapers & Sustaining

Everytime I tried to use different Edd as lead, I'd lose. The battles lasted about 1:30. I did buy the additional relics as well since mine are not maxed.

Stormseye
07-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Been off the radar handling RL stuffs but here is my current team for Trooper Dungeon

NOtB Eddie - Warlord/Radiant
Trooper Eddie - (Ridealong)
Killer Prime - Greed/Warlord
Lady Azov - Shadow/Sustaining
Warlord - Eternity/Cosmic

Tried running with Bastion equipped with Redemption/Shell/Cosmic in place of KP but he would not remove the Immunity on the boss round so I would get a loss more often than not. I will just burn down the first 300 then go back and use Bastion with anything else I get. Best time is 28 seconds. Average time is under 50 seconds.

blade685
07-03-2019, 06:53 PM
I ran:
Trooper Edd - Vipers & T3 Cosmic Freeze
Bastion - Froniters & Random T2
Lady Azov - Labyrinth & T3 Cosmic Advantage
Warlord - Reapers & Sustaining

Everytime I tried to use different Edd as lead, I'd lose. The battles lasted about 1:30. I did buy the additional relics as well since mine are not maxed.
what is Reapers talismans?

blade685
07-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Been off the radar handling RL stuffs but here is my current team for Trooper Dungeon

Tried running with Bastion equipped with Redemption/Shell/Cosmic in place of KP but he would not remove the Immunity on the boss round so I would get a loss more often than not. I will just burn down the first 300 then go back and use Bastion with anything else I get. Best time is 28 seconds. Average time is under 50 seconds.

but we must play with only troopers team no?
Trooper Edd
Lady Azov
Bastion
Warlord

Yup
07-03-2019, 06:57 PM
No. You just have to play the troopers. They don't ALL have to be on one team.

But.. if you run them on the same team, you cut down on the overall dungeon runs you must complete.

Stormseye
07-03-2019, 07:04 PM
but we must play with only troopers team no?
Trooper Edd
Lady Azov
Bastion
Warlord

You need to play with Trooper allies and Eddie yes but you can have Trooper Eddie in second spot and still get credit. The requirements are based on the individual allies usage in the Dungeon. You still get all the normal rewards but you only get credit for the achievement if they are on the team when you win. They also do not need them to stay alive the whole fight.

blade685
07-03-2019, 07:46 PM
i don't understand i used your set up Stormseye and same reward with no frag at the end
with troopers or not i have same rewards
That event is not very clear for me lol

Muzzleloader
07-03-2019, 07:57 PM
Blade, you dont earn the frags for each battle. You must complete 300 battles with each trooper ally to earn the frags. Then 400 battles with the new Eddie and 600 battle with the major.

Yup
07-03-2019, 08:46 PM
Ya know.. devs must be annoyed... they create achievements for the first time in months, with the possible idea that it will take users at least a few weeks to complete them... meanwhile.. 2 days later....

blade685
07-03-2019, 08:55 PM
Blade, you dont earn the frags for each battle. You must complete 300 battles with each trooper ally to earn the frags. Then 400 battles with the new Eddie and 600 battle with the major.

i did it 1 hour and don't see anywhere to see that 300 battles wins counter:rolleyes:
Where do you see: "complete 300 battles with each trooper ally to earn the frags. Then 400 battles with the new Eddie and 600 battle with the major." in game?

Muzzleloader
07-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Go to the achievement tab.

edsel
07-03-2019, 09:02 PM
New Eddie and Major in SSS team are pretty tough

https://youtu.be/6O_DcKLbqps

Stormseye
07-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Anyone else getting really high drop rates in the trooper Dungeon for talismans? I have done about 120 clears and have over two sets already.

Yup
07-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Anyone else getting really high drop rates in the trooper Dungeon for talismans? I have done about 120 clears and have over two sets already.

2 sets??? Heck man, I'm at about 450 runs and I have about 6 or 7 full sets...

Nice for a change.

blade685
07-03-2019, 09:11 PM
Go to the achievement tab.

Ah ok it is never here normally thanks ^^

blade685
07-03-2019, 09:28 PM

with that team i must win 300 battles and must do another 300 with bastion with 3 another top toons to win the eddie, and do another 400 battles with him to win major and do another 600 battles with him, that 's it? WOW

wipp
07-03-2019, 09:31 PM
Me 2 yup. I have so many i was overflow in tallismans

Yup
07-03-2019, 09:42 PM
with that team i must win 300 battles and must do another 300 with bastion with 3 another top toons to win the eddie, and do another 400 battles with him to win major and do another 600 battles with him, that 's it? WOW

Correct. Which is why.. if you can use more than 1 trooper character at a time, it speeds things up. I ran with the Major, bastion, and Azov to 300... now running another 300 with the Major and Warlord.

I got lucky and pulled Calvary Ed from a Warfare soul and got the Major early, so they and Trooper Ed have been ride-alongs the entire time. So I just need to run 600 times total.

Segoy
07-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Ya know.. devs must be annoyed... they create achievements for the first time in months, with the possible idea that it will take users at least a few weeks to complete them... meanwhile.. 2 days later....

...meanwhile... most of the players will get them only in two years time...:) :(:(

Can anybody become my Trooper with either Killers E or Beast E? I am having real trouble with the Doom challenge. My Eternity E/Doomsday E/Witchdoctor do a very lousy job in casting Dooms on enemies and I won't manage to fullfil this achievment by deadline, even if I run the game 24/7.

Thanks a lot.

Stormseye
07-03-2019, 10:33 PM
...meanwhile... most of the players will get them only in two years time...:) :(:(

Can anybody become my Trooper with either Killers E or Beast E? I am having real trouble with the Doom challenge. My Eternity E/Doomsday E/Witchdoctor do a very lousy job in casting Dooms on enemies and I won't manage to fullfil this achievment by deadline, even if I run the game 24/7.

Thanks a lot.

Alchemist
Mystic Eddie
Ferryman all can do a good job with Doom as well.

Muzzleloader
07-03-2019, 10:36 PM
I just went into the game and there are more challenges, are these real or just another mistake. Win 100 LoL BNW, cosmos battles. Spend IC, FC, trooper badges, gold. Do 50 arena battles, 10 gauntlet battles. You earn mythic anniversary frags and rebellious talisman

wipp
07-03-2019, 10:51 PM
Yes its for real. It counted my bnw wins

scott-5496
07-03-2019, 10:59 PM
I have it too and runs are counting

Wyphy
07-03-2019, 11:37 PM
Ran mostly Garden of (Sent/Gun) 5-6 as not all characters were max.
Grim Reaper - Fury can doom whole team
Undead Rescuer Assassin - Only single with power
Alchemist - Power can do multiple
Troll Assassin - Passive is accuracy up

Manual is easiest but slowest and you can usually get 5-10 per run, sometimes more, but sometimes less.
Grim Reaper should be 70% (maybe 75%) with accuracy up, but I've got 0/5 before, so RNG issues as usual.

GrimDusk
07-03-2019, 11:53 PM
The challenges disappeared from my tab on IOS.

Nifelheim
07-04-2019, 12:28 AM
And they're gone... prob a bug, event scheduled for another time?

Started it, prob won't get credit for runs completed ✅

Mega sot to burn BNW now...

Fudjo
07-04-2019, 12:39 AM
The really important thing about that upcoming event: one of the event challenges is to spend 3000 Iron Coins. So save 'em up!

MetalKing
07-04-2019, 02:33 AM
My wins in Lord of light and challenges are not counting.

Yup
07-04-2019, 05:05 AM
Sounds as if those "new" event challenges were actually old challenges from the event a week ago or so.

Segoy
07-04-2019, 09:02 AM
Alchemist
Mystic Eddie
Ferryman all can do a good job with Doom as well.

Yes, I know. But I don't have any one of those. I listed all that I have, capable of casting Doom.

Yup
07-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Assassin Derby Demon will also cast Doom.

SinGularity-8786
07-04-2019, 11:31 AM
70 Souls and that's all?

HuckFinn150
07-04-2019, 12:14 PM
I've try to pull anything new or worth keeping. 9 out of 10 souls only dropped 3*. The only event ton I've managed to get has only been the Magus Crimean Soldier.

blade685
07-04-2019, 01:55 PM
on ly chit loot here too no new characters

dragonmat89
07-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Dropped about 50 souls and managed to pull US Eddie and the Major! Haven't bought event souls for ages due to the odds; only invested in these for the Trooper frags (got about 1450 total now). I was going to slowly use them grinding though the Trooper Dungeon but seeing as I lucked out opening the souls I'm tempted to forget about the Dungeon and the achievements and just cash in the Trooper souls for the Frontier Coins and sac value. Only thing tempting me to do the dungeon is the Talis... I've found 3 so far from about 20 runs so odds of those seem pretty good at the moment.

wipp
07-04-2019, 03:08 PM
I totally agree,if i had pulled the chars i wouldnt be doing it either

wipp
07-04-2019, 03:12 PM
This event seems like a money grab to me. Why not drop 5 trooper frags at a time in lol or bnw?

Stranger
07-04-2019, 04:43 PM

Thanks a lot.

Seqoy, I have one slot opened for You. Killers Ed set as a champ.

Zdravím z Čech ;-)

Yup
07-04-2019, 08:43 PM
I personally have NEVER seen more than a SINGLE 5 star toon drop at the same time from anything other than Mythical/Trooper/Lilith/Etc souls. If there's an option for the soul to drop 4 or 3 stars.. it'll drop those rather than dropping 2 five star characters. Even if you drop 99 souls at the same time. So, I always find it best to do 10 at time at most. That way, I have at least 10 opportunities at 5 star characters. I would do them 1 at a time.. but well.. this app already sucks up enough time.

I'd love for someone to prove me wrong about this.... but I suspect that's a drop "cap" on 5 stars of only 1 per drop.

Muzzleloader
07-04-2019, 10:19 PM
There have been several posts that showed multiple 5* drops. I know I've had 2 or 3 5 * drop on a stack of rare souls. The worst drop rate I seen was 1 5* and 2 4* out of 180 rare g/a souls.

Yup
07-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Okay.. then please take a screen grab the next time you see more than one 5 star in a rare soul drop. That's a mythical beast I have never seen. Sure you can get 15 4 stars.... but even just two 5 stars have never presented themselves from a stack of rare souls here.. including class-specific rare souls.

druid138
07-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Okay.. then please take a screen grab the next time you see more than one 5 star in a rare soul drop. That's a mythical beast I have never seen. Sure you can get 15 4 stars.... but even just two 5 stars have never presented themselves from a stack of rare souls here.. including class-specific rare souls.

I've seen multiple 5-stars in 99x stacks of rare, rare class, and rare GA souls. I usually don't take screenshots. But, I have this one. This is my favorite drop ever. It was from a 10-pack of Destruction Event Souls from July 2018.

Nifelheim
07-05-2019, 12:09 AM
And they're gone... prob a bug, event scheduled for another time?

Started it, prob won't get credit for runs completed ✅

Mega sot to burn BNW now...

And they're back!

Yup
07-05-2019, 07:19 AM
I've seen multiple 5-stars in 99x stacks of rare, rare class, and rare GA souls. I usually don't take screenshots. But, I have this one. This is my favorite drop ever. It was from a 10-pack of Destruction Event Souls from July 2018.

I see ONE 5 star.. then a four star.. not "more than one 5 star". But okay.... I guess if you count repeats.... but Sehmet isn't in any normal soul. Is she? I thought just the FC shop for her. Did that change?.. And class-specific event souls can indeed be different. But I don't think that ever happens with Legendary, or Rare souls.. or non-event Class Rare souls??

rags-6094
07-05-2019, 07:22 AM
Can one of you guys give me a hand please?
I have had to log out of the game as I have done a factory reset on my virus infected phone long story...
Now I have reloaded the game, changed my password but I can’t find the spot to log into the account again and google play doesn’t seem to put me in the right spot to spite recognising me..

rags-6094
07-05-2019, 07:35 AM
It’s making me start from the beginning all over again, I can’t seem to login with my old account..
I haven’t had to come back here for a long time, it’s all changed...

Liu
07-05-2019, 07:43 AM
I see ONE 5 star.. then a four star.. not "more than one 5 star". But okay.... I guess if you count repeats.... but Sehmet isn't in any normal soul. Is she? I thought just the FC shop for her. Did that change?.. And class-specific event souls can indeed be different. But I don't think that ever happens with Legendary, or Rare souls.. or non-event Class Rare souls??

Check this:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11888-Strafing-Run-(Dungeon)-Debut-of-4-New-Characters-including-Aces-Bomber-Eddie!&p=100352&viewfull=1#post100352
Also fudjo had an amazing drop of 5* from this event. I've had different 5* dropping from large stacks too. You don't see it often because the odds are small. If, for example, the chances of a 5* are 1%, then seeing more than one of them in a stack of 10 souls is 0.4266% - and we're talking only about getting 2 (or more 5*), not different ones, odds for that are even smaller obviously. In other words, if you want to see at least 2 different 5* when you never drop more than 10 souls at a time, you would have to drop 234 times a stack of 10 souls. So yeah.
If you drop 99 souls with a 1% chance to get a 5*, your odds of getting 2 or more are roughly 1/4 (again if you want to see different ones chances are smaller), while your odds of getting exactly 1 are 37%.

rags-6094
07-05-2019, 07:49 AM
Thanks Liu problem solved I appreciate your help

Yup
07-05-2019, 07:51 AM
It’s making me start from the beginning all over again, I can’t seem to login with my old account..
I haven’t had to come back here for a long time, it’s all changed...

Rags, after reinstall, there's a little user icon in the lower left corner at the "start" screen... tap that. I don't know if it stays there or not. I've always merely tapped it when it appeared after reinstall.

Yup
07-05-2019, 07:52 AM
Check this:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11888-Strafing-Run-(Dungeon)-Debut-of-4-New-Characters-including-Aces-Bomber-Eddie!&p=100352&viewfull=1#post100352
Also fudjo had an amazing drop of 5* from this event.

:) again.... event souls can be different. I actually think they remove the 1 character limit for events.. I mean more than one 5 star from Rare, Legendary, or class-specific rare souls. And duplicates of the same character don't count.

See if I drop 20 Legendary souls into the chamber.. what are the odds I'll pull 1 5 star and 19 4 stars?? Pretty freakin high I'd say.

Or I drop 99 rare souls.. I'd imagine 1 5 star character (it may be duplicated 4 times, but it'll only be ONE character), then tons and tons of other characters.

I mean.. more than one 5 star as in.. Viking Ed and Prisoner.... Raven Witch, and Aces Ed.... more than 1 character from a rare or Legendary soul.. duplicates don't count.

druid138
07-05-2019, 08:02 AM
:) again.... event souls can be different. I actually think they remove the 1 character limit for events.. I mean more than one 5 star from Rare, Legendary, or class-specific rare souls. And duplicates of the same character don't count.

See if I drop 20 Legendary souls into the chamber.. what are the odds I'll pull 1 5 star and 19 4 stars?? Pretty freakin high I'd say.

Or I drop 99 rare souls.. I'd imagine 1 5 star character (it may be duplicated 4 times, but it'll only be ONE character), then tons and tons of other characters.

I mean.. more than one 5 star as in.. Viking Ed and Prisoner.... Raven Witch, and Aces Ed.... more than 1 character from a rare or Legendary soul.. duplicates don't count.

I've seen 2 or more unique 5-stars from 99x stacks of rare, rare class, and rare GA souls many times. You may not have been so lucky yet, but it happens.

Liu
07-05-2019, 08:05 AM
Thanks Liu problem solved I appreciate your help

Haha wanted to comment on your post too but forgot. After reinstall, dont tap the big play icon in the middle of the screen, there should be a login button at the bottom left. Tapping that will allow you to login via email or facebook.

Yes I had that happen for rare souls. It's just rare but not impossible. And I don't see why event souls would be different. You have 3 types of rarity pools with different odds attached to them. Only epic, legendary and mythical are different since they have less than 3 pool types.
Of course if you narrow it down enough at some point it hasn't happened because you impose so many conditions that the probability is as close to 0 as it possibly can get. I've never seen drop both an icarus and a pom eddie from a single 10 stack of rare sentinel souls at the same time yet.

osiris0000
07-05-2019, 08:25 AM

This discussion reminds me one of my best drops. It is possible to get more than one 5 star without dupes, even it takes extreme luck.
Let's bust the myth. This is what I got out of 8 Gunner/Assassin souls:

slauki
07-05-2019, 08:57 AM
glad to see that the level of misinformation in this forum never changes :D

Yup
07-05-2019, 01:45 PM
This discussion reminds me one of my best drops. It is possible to get more than one 5 star without dupes, even it takes extreme luck.
Let's bust the myth. This is what I got out of 8 Gunner/Assassin souls:

]

Fair enough :) thanks.

druid138
07-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Kaz and team - when this event ends, how will the Trooper Dungeon Keys continue to be available? The first post in this thread implies the 50 Trooper Frag cost is permanent. But, a post on your Instagram page says the Key will move to the Frontier Store. Could you please clarify? Thanks!

wipp
07-07-2019, 03:03 AM
What a night. I took my 3rd and final try at getting gambler through frags.it paid off this time. What tals should i use for his yellow slots? I was thinking angel and a cosmic or banner or tomb

Fudjo
07-07-2019, 03:32 AM
What a night. I took my 3rd and final try at getting gambler through frags.it paid off this time. What tals should i use for his yellow slots? I was thinking angel and a cosmic or banner or tomb

Banner + Warlord or Labyrinth + Cosmic appear to be the most popular loadouts.

Bakura
07-07-2019, 03:46 AM

I used Radiant/Warlord.
The #1 killer is "Critical Strike"..... besides bugs, like Raven Witch reviving toons with CS, the Radiants work great. Even Madamme is supposed to stop CS, but doesn't.
Other toons like Charlotte heal allies, then Warlord kicks in.
Congrats on the new toon!

Amarthir
07-07-2019, 04:21 AM

I use Present, Warlord and Cosmic. He kills, especially when paired with Killer Prime

URock
07-07-2019, 10:36 AM
we got a character section for these questions, right?

scott-5496
07-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Same old same old for me on this an all other recent event - no drops of a single new character - not even a three star. Nothing, zip, nada! My worst 'ahul' in a very long time! I have got loads of talisman I suppose but not a single other new thing at all! Oh well, as usual I am neither here nor there about it to be honest. I always have zero luck on events but though I might get something like a golem at least! LOL, not a chance, well not yet anyway!

wipp
07-07-2019, 01:50 PM
we got a character section for these questions, right?

Guess i just got excited about the gambler,sorry if i offended you by posting in the wrong catagory

R1ck
07-07-2019, 03:17 PM
Same old same old for me on this an all other recent event - no drops of a single new character - not even a three star. Nothing, zip, nada! My worst 'ahul' in a very long time! I have got loads of talisman I suppose but not a single other new thing at all! Oh well, as usual I am neither here nor there about it to be honest. I always have zero luck on events but though I might get something like a golem at least! LOL, not a chance, well not yet anyway!

I was tempted to buy souls but remembered that I never get new toons from those souls, so didn't spend my hardly hoarded ironite. I am already used to wait for the new toons from 2 or 3 months ago. Or wait for them to be on heroic souls.

dr0cx
07-09-2019, 03:54 AM
I thought the dungeon key for us cavalry Eddie was permanent? I don't see the key to convert from trooper fragments. Where did it go?

Lord-7618
07-09-2019, 07:04 AM
I thought the dungeon key for us cavalry Eddie was permanent? I don't see the key to convert from trooper fragments. Where did it go?

Same here, but saw it after buying 3 refills of sands.. :mad:

Blade
07-09-2019, 08:48 AM
It was stated that the Trooper Key is permanent and should move to the Frontier store after the event (which makes not too much sense as we don't buy it with FC). I immediately checked after rollover and saw that the key was gone. I thought that one of the 3 (!) new data messages I got last night would solve the problem, but it didn't. Sorry for you guys that already bought refills, I think this should give a compensation!

Esquatcho
07-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Looks like the key is in the FC store... 175 FC instead of 50 TS frags :(

I feel kinda ripped off. I dont think it said anywhere that it'd be an FC!

I would have ground it harder!!! I still need two trooper talismans. But not sure if its even worth heading back in, considering its 175 FC cost!

Anyone reckon its worth me finishing the set? Or just sell the 3?

At that FC cost, I cant see ANYONE ever completing the trooper challenges if they havent already either!

Blade
07-10-2019, 08:58 AM
Looks like the key is in the FC store... 175 FC instead of 50 TS frags :(

I feel kinda ripped off. I dont think it said anywhere that it'd be an FC!

I would have ground it harder!!! I still need two trooper talismans. But not sure if its even worth heading back in, considering its 175 FC cost!

Anyone reckon its worth me finishing the set? Or just sell the 3?

At that FC cost, I cant see ANYONE ever completing the trooper challenges if they havent already either!

Exactly my thoughts (and from others)!!

Some quotes from the other thread:

"The key is back now, but for Frontier Coins instead of Trooper Soul Frags. I was not prepared for that change and feel ripped off now.
I guess many players would have adapted their strategy and done more runs for the achievements before that change. Disappointing! "

"Well for 200 trooper soul fragments you get 100 FC. So NF just upped cost of opening trooper dungeon 7x. Business as usual, move along nothing to see here. "

"I´m afraid it wasn´t well detailed, I mean that the possibility of using the trooper fragment was only during the event. I adapted as well my strategy and now I don´t know what to do, because it might be a bug, who knows. In case it isn´t I hope that FC will be more avaiable (sac rewards, more alchemist drop fragments, increasing limits in trooper store..) "

Stranger
07-10-2019, 01:30 PM
I saved Trooper frags to play dungeon later and now we have to buy keys for FC! I'm very angry, too :mad: Shame on You frogs :mad:

R1ck
07-10-2019, 01:48 PM
Last week I was on vacations and didn't have much time for the game. Because of that I am punished and have the option to spend 175 FC for one hour of the trooper dungeon. Too expensive, at least they should increase the time to 8 hours.

scott-5496
07-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Thankfully I have loads of FC to use so this should be easy enough for me to so - think I have over 6k of them at the moment.

edsel
07-10-2019, 07:11 PM
From first post of this thrrad:

The Trooper Frontier Key is now a permanent addition to the Store, and costs a total of 50 Trooper Soul Fragments.

Please make the key available as stated here rather than only frontier coins as is now

rags-6094
07-10-2019, 07:32 PM
From first post of this thrrad:

Please make the key available as stated here rather than only frontier coins as is now

Edsel Amen to that!

If I can’t save for a character that costs 4500 FC what hope has a newer player got?

Fix it please Devs. Nuff said

wipp
07-10-2019, 07:49 PM
175 frontier coins for 1 key. Yeah ill jump right on that

Ironstyle
07-10-2019, 08:34 PM
I feel pretty ripped off about this, too. I purposely held off on the Trooper dungeon and focused on other limited events since it was stated the Trooper dungeon was a permanent addition. I figured I had all the time in the world to work on those achievements. Now with the change in currency, looks like I will NEVER complete it. I still have other characters I'm trying to get that are locked behind FC. Not to mention any future characters that will be added to only the FC store that will likely cost 6-10K FC since every new character that is added is at a higher cost than the characters that preceded them. I try not to complain much about the obvious issues with this game. I mean, it's only a game, but this change was highly disheartening.

Yup
07-10-2019, 08:39 PM
To me, the biggest issue is that the Talisman Rare keys are the same price. Yet, per run, The cosmic dungeons give out waaaaaayyyy better rewards unless they "tweaked' rewards in the Trooper dungeon.

I too was expecting Trooper Badges to be the currency for the Trooper Dungeon. Seems pretty awful to switch it to FC.

rags-6094
07-10-2019, 09:16 PM
That’s a good point Yup but also even if they had left it as trooper frags we can only collect 50 per week and that’s what it costed for a key... how many runs can you do on one key? Especially when you consider that the idea is to use Trooper related characters.
My theory was to set high level Talisman in the Trooper/Bastion/Lady Azov/Warlord and use all at the same time to conserve resources, it’s either that or mix it with stronger characters that get through more runs in the same period but then it’s only half as many characters achieving the challenge achievements.
Either way your stuffed!
And currently costing 175 FC for 1 x run? They can shove it! I am saving for Gambler Eddie, something has to give!

Fudjo
07-10-2019, 09:23 PM
That’s a good point Yup but also even if they had left it as trooper frags we can only collect 50 per week and that’s what it costed for a key... how many runs can you do on one key? Especially when you consider that the idea is to use Trooper related characters.

Doing runs manually, 20-25 per key.

Doing runs via autoplay, 30 or so per key.

I haven't seen an autoplay team that uses the three Trooper allies, but if you're going after Malakhov or the T3 Cosmic talisman, there are good autoplay teams. At any rate, it would take you a few months to get US Cavalry Eddie if you could only buy one key per week with Trooper fragments. Took us a while to get Final Frontier Eddie, too.

And currently costing 175 FC for 1 x run? They can shove it! I am saving for Gambler Eddie, something has to give!

Yeah, it went from costing Trooper badges - and we were definitely excited to have something new to spend Trooper badges on! - to costing Frontier Coins which we really, really want to be spending on something else. I really don't understand this decision.

Muzzleloader
07-10-2019, 09:31 PM
I was using FFE, KP, lady and bastion with trooper Ed riding along. With that set up I could get about 60 battles per key. So 5+ keys to finish, lady, and bastion and almost finish Ed. Then you could use a better team to finish warlord. So let's say 10 keys to complete all 4 trooper missions, now it would cost of 1750 FC, not counting all the ironite for the SoT.

I could have finished it with trooper frags if I knew the trooper frags weren't permanent, 10 hours of grinding. I have the trooper badges and ironite. I decided to take it easy and complete the other events. As I posted in another thread, if you snooze you lose in this game. I experienced that in a previous sac event. The rewards were too good and they nerfed them during the event.

Yup
07-10-2019, 10:45 PM
I was getting in 40-50 runs per hour (autoplay) using Trooper characters when I ran it. I just had to watch for the occasional defeat.. and restart it.

Wyphy
07-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Figured I'd wait to work on this until an event I don't do much, like sacrifice or arena/gauntlet, but guess I'll never do it now.
Pretty damn low, and blatant cash grab, to change the cost like that.

Fuck you devs.

blade685
07-11-2019, 02:28 PM
now we must use 175 for one key, just a big joke, i stop here lol
byebye useless troopers ^^

Olevipoeg
07-12-2019, 09:28 AM
Anybody can suggest a fastest team for Trooper dungeon? I tried Virus(primordial) KP(warlord ,sustaining, blight ) Maclo( warlord, greed ) Charlotte( Viper )but it cant get stable under 40 s time.

URock
07-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Navigator Eddie or Gambler Eddie
Raven Witch
Killer Prime
xyz

ps: seems that the droprate of the Trooper Talisman was decreased...

Esquatcho
07-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Yeah Ive been finding it hard going to get even one! Only done two hours so far though, but still had a better drop rate in the event for sure!

Still cant complain, as long as it not bugged, Im just glad we have it available again and for trooper badges!

Muzzleloader
07-12-2019, 03:07 PM
I used FFE, KP, warlord and Lady. Runs between 25-45 seconds. No losses I. 4 mega refills.

Yup
07-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Best use of Calvary Ed (because he doesn't hit that hard).. is the Warrior Cosmic Dungeon with Trooper Talismans on him. While he's not the strongest of Eddies, the PI and Echo make him the best Eddie to survive that dungeon. Beating out any other 5 star Warrior Ed - even Alex.

Currently running..
Charlotte (vipers)
Calvary (troopers)
Sehkmet (Echo)
Killer Beast (Presence)

--------

Trooper Dugeon was quick with

Gambler (Labyrinth/cosmic)
A Hierophant (Tomb/Warlord)
Musashi (alchemy)
Killer Prime (Warlord/Sustaining/Tranquility)

Roughly 20 second runs no losses.

Sidney
07-12-2019, 06:11 PM
Navigator Eddie or Gambler Eddie
Raven Witch
Killer Prime
xyz

This is the team I've been using in that dungeon. Gambler, KP and Raven Witch... Right now I'm down to my last couple runs with Warlord to get Cavalry Ed. My best time was 25 Seconds, but depending on how RNG is feeling, I've seen it take up to a minute to finish. I average about 48 runs per hour. Waiting on the reset tomorrow to get one more key so I can finally claim him. I had crazy good drops of the talismans in there during the event. I've got way too many but haven't played with them enough to know which characters they would be best on or if some of them just need to be sold. I must have 5 or 6 full sets of them.

Bakura
07-12-2019, 07:55 PM

I got like 5 sets during the event, but yesterday I finished getting the Major and in 400 runs, whatever the amount, NOT ONE TROOPER TALISMAN !
So for anyone who didn't already get a set, good luck.... cuz it seems like they're not dropping, even though it's in the rewards list.

Muzzleloader
07-12-2019, 08:10 PM
I ran a mega refill without a talisman drop.

URock
07-12-2019, 08:43 PM
Everyday a new bug...and now it's weekend and we will got no answers from the Navigator Frogs.

chrismt
07-17-2019, 11:20 PM
I just cleared my 4th trooper dungeon (198 runs total) and havent seen a single trooper talisman yet. At first, I thought I was just unlucky as f but seeing other comments, pretty sure they just removed them..

Bakura
07-18-2019, 12:06 AM
I just cleared my 4th trooper dungeon (198 runs total) and havent seen a single trooper talisman yet. At first, I thought I was just unlucky as f but seeing other comments, pretty sure they just removed them..
I saw on the facebook posts by LOTB, they were telling people the Trooper talis were still available in the Trooper dungeons since they made the key available in the Trooper store.
I don't think they are aware of the problem of them NOT being available. You could submit an email to support and mention it on the FB page.
I would but I have 5 or 6 sets..... I'm tired of emailing them about bugs.
Good luck.... It's a cool talis set... worth the effort.

Esquatcho
07-18-2019, 12:25 PM
I saw on the facebook posts by LOTB, they were telling people the Trooper talis were still available in the Trooper dungeons since they made the key available in the Trooper store.
I don't think they are aware of the problem of them NOT being available. You could submit an email to support and mention it on the FB page.

On Twitter they specifically said that they checked and they are dropping. I wonder if its just a classic 1 per 500 runs? Im up to 200 and no drops as yet...

Blade
07-18-2019, 12:33 PM
Wow that sounds really awful!
I did 125 runs during the event and no more runs since then. From these 125 runs I got 8 Talis. Now the drop rate seems to be similar to the usual Dungeons for the 6-set talis.
To me this is again bad communication, not stating clearly the upwards jump in costs for the key AND the downwards jump in terms of talis drop rate.
This should have been stated in the event posting, but it seems like they want us to learn the hard way.

Bakura
07-18-2019, 03:49 PM
To me this is again bad communication, not stating clearly the upwards jump in costs for the key AND the downwards jump in terms of talis drop rate.
This should have been stated in the event posting, but it seems like they want us to learn the hard way.
Yeah, I said the same thing in the thread by Kaz about the reinstating of the Trooper Dungeon key in the Trooper store. Everybody was praising NF for doing it , but I had spent the day before getting Major Makakhov w/ FC's. They took the key totally away, then put it in the FC store, then days later for trooper badges. I was like WTF. Cuz originally they said it was permanent.... making us think we could use the Trooper frags whenever we wanted. I was pissed.... spent 1,200 FC.
BUT, then the sac event happened that night and I made enough FC to get the Beast and Angel (last needed FC toons) , 60 mill. gold, 1,000 ironite, 15,000 IC, 2 Alchemy sets, 100 skill shards...... that totally redeemed NF, so I deleted my complaint, but still.... it ain't right.
This lack of information and pre-release testing of toons/talis/dungeons, costs us money, time and effort. It's getting old.

chrismt
07-19-2019, 10:22 PM

I wasnt looking forward emailing them (used to do it every 2 weeks for wrong gauntlet reward) but I did email them and they were pretty quick to answer.
Sam’s answer was, and I quote hoping he wont mind «*Based on your feedback and that of which I've heard from other players, I discussed whether we should consider improving the drop rate of these Talismans. After all, you need 5 Trooper Talismans to make a set. The team agreed, so I hope that we will see an increased drop chance for these talismans in an upcoming patch.«*

Bakura
07-20-2019, 01:02 AM
Thanks for sharing that info.
A little too late on their part, but better late than never.
They should give at least 2 free in the store.... at least for awhile.

Natasmai
07-23-2019, 03:20 PM
Trying to get my malakhov.... REALLY?5868

Bakura
07-23-2019, 03:33 PM
Ouch..... yeah, he's a great new addition. Alot of teams using him in the arena.

blade685
07-23-2019, 06:46 PM
i use only the 3 keys per weeks don't want to use FC!
It will be long, i'm at 233 with trooper, lady and warlord and after i must do another 300 for bastion.....and after 400 with cavalry ...not tomorrow lol

blade685
08-01-2019, 06:44 PM
i'm on bastion only to unlock finally cavalry that week perhaps but not sure ^^

Edit no 287/300 next week for cavalry and 2 or 3 weeks for last character :confused: