PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Anniversary Celebration - Trade Fragments for 1 of 5 incredible Characters!

Leviathan
07-05-2019, 12:08 AM
Celebrate Legacy of the Beast’s third anniversary!

From now until July 11th, 5 PM PT, complete event challenges to earn evolution materials, Mythic Anniversary Soul Fragments and more!

Mythic Anniversary Fragments are traded in the Event store for any of the following characters:

The Killer Beast
The Madam
Virtual XI Eddie
Gunner Krampus
Assassin Pharaoh Dog King

NOTE: If you claim a Mythic Anniversary Soul with your Fragments, this Soul will randomly grant one of the 5 characters listed above.

Get a full set of Rebellion Talismans! These talismans are our latest seasonally available talisman set, so be sure to get them while you can, as it’ll be a long time before you see them again!

Completing event challenges will earn you a full set of this purple 3-set Talisman. Rebellion Talismans grant Immunity to Silence and Perfect Silence. They will also provide a 20% chance to remove all Silver effects from self and a random ally when you take damage.

druid138
07-05-2019, 01:03 AM
If we claim a Mythic Anniversary Soul with Fragments, does the Soul drop only one of those five characters? Or can it also drop other 5* characters found in the regular Anniversary Soul (e.g., Gunner PDK, Samurai Emperor Eddie, etc.)? Thanks!

MuzakMaker
07-05-2019, 01:18 AM
If we claim a Mythic Anniversary Soul with Fragments, does the Soul drop only one of those five characters? Or can it also drop other 5* characters found in the regular Anniversary Soul (e.g., Gunner PDK, Samurai Emperor Eddie, etc.)? Thanks!

Mythic Anniversary only has those 5 which sucks and means I won't be pushing too hard since I already have those 5. I wish there was a way for me to get those 4* characters I'm missing.

MuzakMaker
07-05-2019, 01:26 AM
Just as a warning to everyone else, the game crashed in the middle of a purchase of 10 Anniversary souls and while the ironite is gone, I didn't get the souls.

(Ticket #41342 just in case anyone who can do something is reading this)

Nifelheim
07-05-2019, 02:08 AM
For the 1m gold spend in store achievement, expanding talisman/character slots won't count, but leveling talismans will

wipp
07-05-2019, 02:49 AM
Just wondering why 100 lol wins is required but dungons closed. Also is 3000 iron coins right? Anyone have 3000 ic? I sure dont

Muzzleloader
07-05-2019, 03:13 AM
This game has become about resource management. You need to be careful to save enough resources to be able to complete any mission they may come up with that you want to complete. FC, IC, gold and all evo materials need to be cached away. Spend resources when you earn them for a near term gain or save for a possible greater reward in the future has become a gambling option.

GrimDusk
07-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Should I get Assassin Pharaoh Dog, or claim Virtual XI Eddie?

Olevipoeg
07-05-2019, 06:00 AM
Just wondering why 100 lol wins is required but dungons closed. Also is 3000 iron coins right? Anyone have 3000 ic? I sure dont
And Gauntlet is 3 day to new tour. I have used all my 53 Eddies. So no gauntlet wins or IC before Monday for me.

Yup
07-05-2019, 07:18 AM
And Gauntlet is 3 day to new tour. I have used all my 53 Eddies. So no gauntlet wins or IC before Monday for me.

Same here.. all Eds used in Gauntlet. Can't do ANYTHING until the rollover.

kgk56
07-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Should I get Assassin Pharaoh Dog, or claim Virtual XI Eddie?

APD is much usefull than VXIE

Banished
07-05-2019, 09:40 AM
I was going to do this event but I think I'm gonna skip it. I miss only Virtual XI and the assassin pharaoh dog and I don't really need them.

And the goals to reach: 3000 iron coins!!!!

Btw, how do you get the anniversary souls except from the store?

Edit: I feel less and less interest for this game: now I'm only waiting for sac event and I continue to have some interest for gauntlet.

URock
07-05-2019, 10:04 AM
The question is:

kgk56
07-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Since I have all relics, I sat on +19000IC ... I don't know what to buy ... same for the other stuffs : I already have all characters = worthless event

URock
07-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Since I have all relics, I sat on +19000IC ... I don't know what to buy ... same for the other stuffs : I already have all characters = worthless event

Send all to my account!

Muzzleloader
07-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Which is better Pharoah dog or Krampus? I dont see either often, they may come in handy for specific mission. I think Krampus was useful awhile back in a dungeon.

Volrath
07-05-2019, 01:26 PM
The last time there was an event like this, you had some leeway in terms of how to get the required amount of fragments, which was nice. In this case, you have to do all the challenges.

I can manage all of them except one - 3,000 iron coins. There is no way that's happening short of a miraculous run when Gauntlet restarts in a few days. The 50 arena wins challenge will only get you about 500 and I'm not doing 300 arena fights with all these other challenges to do because...well, I have to do life stuff too.

Unfortunately, this makes me look at the whole thing from a more reserved standpoint. Why spend the 500 frontier coins if I'm still going to be short the amount of fragments I need?

If I do manage to pull it off, I'll probably get Gunner Krampus. He seems the toughest to get in the regular game.

infinite dreamer
07-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Which is better Pharoah dog or Krampus? I dont see either often, they may come in handy for specific mission. I think Krampus was useful awhile back in a dungeon.

Out of the 2 of them, I use gunner Krampus more. His freeze and extra turns are pretty good. He was useful for one of the dungeons and I use him for gauntlet pretty regularly.

Yup
07-05-2019, 01:47 PM
G Krampus is WAY more useful than the A Pharaoh Dog. I actually use G Krampus in the Gunner restricted Cosmic dungeon. I only use the dog in those last few battles of the gauntlet when he's merely the best of the remaining characters.

R1ck
07-05-2019, 01:57 PM
I would get Krampus because is the only one I don't have and he is not on any other soul. But 3000 iron coins, again an event which requires a lot of arena playing for only 50 fragments. Will skip all challenges, there is no point to do them if I can't do 1 of them. At least they should give an alternative if someone can't do 1 of them. Disappointed.

Muzzleloader
07-05-2019, 02:08 PM
This game has forced us into resource management. You now have to save FC, IC and evo materials for future event challenges. They force players to participate in arena/gauntlet or not be able to complete challenges. FC may even be harder to acquire and save for possible future events instead of purchasing desired assets.

infinite dreamer
07-05-2019, 02:20 PM
This game has forced us into resource management. You now have to save FC, IC and evo materials for future event challenges. They force players to participate in arena/gauntlet or not be able to complete challenges. FC may even be harder to acquire and save for possible future events instead of purchasing desired assets.

Indeed, I still have some relics to finish, but I try to never drop below 5000 IC due to events like this.

wipp
07-05-2019, 02:43 PM
Can everyone not going for eternal set their defences low? Im going for the 3000

GotN
07-05-2019, 03:08 PM
Again such an event after I spent nearly all ICs and ofc 14M Gold at the beginning o t month for SS and Leg Soul. This begins to totally bore me :/

LuizDemetrius
07-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Hi there, I don´t have any of these

The Killer Beast
The Madam
Virtual XI Eddie
Gunner Krampus
Assassin Pharaoh Dog King

I would choose The Madam or Krampus

What do you guys suggest ?

Yup
07-05-2019, 03:45 PM
My preference in the order would be....

Madam
Krampus
Virtual Ed
Killer Beast
Pharaoh Dog

Virtual Ed only ranks above Killer Beast because he's an Eddie.

Also if you are being stopped out in the Gauntlet because you run out of Eddies.. Virtual Ed may be better due to that.

AhabsHarpoon
07-05-2019, 10:45 PM
Can everyone not going for eternal set their defences low? Im going for the 3000

LOLOLOL... i should ask the same...

wipp
07-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Harpoon, its what we do during events where we set our defences to a lone eddie. Its not to rank.just to hellp others clear the event faster. This event calls for 3000 iron coins, im only half way there

AhabsHarpoon
07-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Harpoon, its what we do during events where we set our defences to a lone eddie. Its not to rank.just to hellp others clear the event faster. This event calls for 3000 iron coins, im only half way there

No shit? I always attributed that to a NF bug in the arena... then count me in... thanks for the knowledge.

Segoy
07-07-2019, 10:00 PM
I can manage all of them except one - 3,000 iron coins. There is no way that's happening short of a miraculous run when Gauntlet restarts in a few days. The 50 arena wins challenge will only get you about 500 and I'm not doing 300 arena fights with all these other challenges to do because...well, I have to do life stuff too.

Unfortunately, this makes me look at the whole thing from a more reserved standpoint. Why spend the 500 frontier coins if I'm still going to be short the amount of fragments I need?

Exactly my feelings and sadness.

There is no way 95% of players would have stashed 3000
IC.
I mean, we try to buy the relics which have a very stee price. With this week sales event I could buy packages containing FC, but no IC!

I have about 1700 IC and there ia no chance for me to pull this event through. I agree that there should be some additional challenge to choose from, so we could get all 500 frags.

This event only further opens the sissors between the top 5 % players, who have everything aready and the regular layers. Those who have it all (e.g. IC in this instance) will get the new toon (probably for the fifth time already, those of us who dont have it all, will be shown middle finger.

NF decreases no. of items they should give (e.g. now the trooper fragments from 250 to just 25 per Warfare sou), but it wont do anything when they created clearly n imbalnced event and it is the playerbase that suffers again.

Thwy should either drop the challenge to 1500 IC, or give us another chance to get those missing 50 mythica frags (ersonnaly, I would go for Madam.)

(Sorry for typos, I am writing on my mobile, while there is "a maintenance" just bedore the end of gauntlet an I have thus one less chance to earne some IC - thank you, NF.

Muzzleloader
07-07-2019, 10:09 PM
wipp, why dont you have a single Eddie defense? You ask others to go alone Eddie for your benefit, while you dont want to help others.

wipp
07-07-2019, 10:34 PM
I did have a lone ed on all last week. I changed it last night. I will put my lone ed back on

Segoy
07-08-2019, 08:30 AM
I also set my defense to 1 Eddie.

dr0cx
07-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Oooffff, I'll get my lone eddie def up too.

Bakura
07-09-2019, 07:03 AM
I did have a lone ed on all last week. I changed it last night. I will put my lone ed back on

Wipp, clear your PM inbox so I can reply.
Thanx

jstrickPhoto
07-10-2019, 01:53 AM
So I played and got my 500 Anniversary fragments. Then I was perplexed - do i get Killer Beast or Virtual XI as I missed that one during that event. I knew Killer Beast was likely the better pull so I grabbed him.

Meanwhile, I have been stockpiling souls in anticipation of a Sacrifice event coming. I decided to use the 5-star Epic or Legendary Warrior soul. Wouldn't you know it - it gives me a Killer Beast. Dang it!

I have about 15 Trooper Eddies and a whole army of Crimean Soldiers to sacrifice - cannot imagine all the souls I'll reap from that!

Wyphy
07-10-2019, 03:19 AM
I did think about it for a bit and read what people here said, but my final reasoning went :
Eddies and killer beast would be good to have, but both those and pharaoh dog are available in other souls, even multiple types, but krampus isn't.
Yeah, krampus will be back in December, probably, but limited time and a ways off.
Krampus it is.

jstrickPhoto
07-10-2019, 11:13 AM
I did think about it for a bit and read what people here said, but my final reasoning went :
Eddies and killer beast would be good to have, but both those and pharaoh dog are available in other souls, even multiple types, but krampus isn't.
Yeah, krampus will be back in December, probably, but limited time and a ways off.
Krampus it is.

Ahh - that makes sense too. I was fortunate to get both Krampus' during that Christmas event so wasn't considering those.

Segoy
07-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Ahh - that makes sense too. I was fortunate to get both Krampus' during that Christmas event so wasn't considering those.

I don't have any of the toons, so as Yup said, I will go for Madam (If I manage to earn enough IC). Krampus would be no. 2.

MetalKing
07-10-2019, 11:17 PM
I went for krampus. Virtual Eddie is available in sentinel souls. But what a grind. Last I looked I was up to rank 300 or so when I got the fragments.

Segoy
07-11-2019, 06:47 AM
Indeed, what a grind. I didn't think I would be able to earn app. 2000 IC in ~5 days, but I just did!:) I purchased my first Clairvoyant for 500 FC and now I have all the 500 frags.

Now the important question: I am down to selecting between Madam and A Krampus - which one to choose? I've been longing for Madam since her release (and I still don't have her), but I have slightly more good Magus toons than I have Gunner toons. Therefore, the Krampus might come handy in Gauntlet when Gunners are necessary.

I know Yup recommended Madam, I am just re-checking and re-evaluating before the purchase (as I didn't think I will be able to collect all 500 frags).

Thank you for your thoughts on this, including your reasoning for whatever recommendation between these two characters.

druid138
07-11-2019, 06:51 AM
Indeed, what a grind. I didn't think I would be able to earn app. 2000 IC in ~5 days, but I just did!:) I purchased my first Clairvoyant for 500 FC and now I have all the 500 frags.

Now the important question: I am down to selecting between Madam and A Krampus - which one to choose? I've been longing for Madam since her release (and I still don't have her), but I have slightly more good Magus toons than I have Gunner toons. Therefore, the Krampus might come handy in Gauntlet when Gunners are necessary.

I know Yup recommended Madam, I am just re-checking and re-evaluating before the purchase (as I didn't think I will be able to collect all 500 frags).

Thank you for your thoughts on this, including your reasoning for whatever recommendation between these two characters.

Congrats on Clair! Madam, no question.

Esquatcho
07-11-2019, 06:51 AM
Got my Krampus, but luckily I already had 2k IC already, so I just had to do the arena achievement.... Spending the FC was painful though, was up to 1500 again and so close to getting Set finally, but back down to 1000 again.... I did need 2 sacrifice talismans to finish a set, so just did that.

Still, we know these events are coming right? I dont think I'd ever buy relics anymore until the monthly 'spend IC' challenge came along.

Segoy
07-11-2019, 07:01 AM
Spending the FC was painful though, was up to 1500 again and so close to getting Set finally, but back down to 1000 again....

Still, we know these events are coming right? I dont think I'd ever buy relics anymore until the monthly 'spend IC' challenge came along.

Exactly, I bought the Killer Prime just last week and was down to 0 FC, luckily, the challenges put me over the 500 FC back again. But it was indeed paifull, as I hoped to get Clairvoyant from Eternity souls.

IC not spending: exactly. I am to Relics health 9/10 now, so will be only gathering ICs now for whatever future event...

Good luck to everyone who still tries to get all the challenges done.

kgk56
07-11-2019, 08:19 AM

Krampus : he's not available in any souls (comes from X-mas event)
Madam : can be found easely in souls

Blade
07-11-2019, 09:20 AM
So there is no other way to use the frags apart from either selecting a specific character, claiming a soul to get a random one or converting them into precious frags, or do I miss something? E.g. is there another anniversary event coming up with other characters that also can be acquired by these frags?

Segoy
07-12-2019, 09:08 AM
Thanks for advice.

Madam it was.

Blade
07-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Anyone knows about the events for the second half of july? There is nothing in the game or on facebook.
The sac event just started, but without a thread here. And even more disappointing: without the doubled drop chance for opening souls. I really expected that to be another bonus for the anniversary like in the last years and it would fit best alongside the sac event. I still have some hope it will kick in later...fingers crossed!

scott-5496
07-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Anyone knows about the events for the second half of july? There is nothing in the game or on facebook.
The sac event just started, but without a thread here. And even more disappointing: without the doubled drop chance for opening souls. I really expected that to be another bonus for the anniversary like in the last years and it would fit best alongside the sac event. I still have some hope it will kick in later...fingers crossed!

Yeah, just asked about that in a new thread. Not sure what is going on - maybe the released it too early, hence no announcement on here? For an anniversary sac event it is really not shaking my tree much at all! But hey ho that seems to be the way of it for us end gamers! Still always good for a lot of folk though that is for sure!

Bakura
07-16-2019, 01:11 PM
Yeah, just asked about that in a new thread. Not sure what is going on - maybe the released it too early, hence no announcement on here? For an anniversary sac event it is really not shaking my tree much at all! But hey ho that seems to be the way of it for us end gamers! Still always good for a lot of folk though that is for sure!
I've been wondering what's next too. Just when you think you can take a breather ..BAM! The next 3 events with 24/7 grinding. I think another event will start tonight.

As far as the sac event. I think it's the best one yet! As an "end gamer" as you stated, I had doubles and triples of most toons because of the days I just collected for the gauntlet. So the first night of this sac-a-thon, I spent like 10 hours trimming the fat.
I ended up profiting:
1000 ironite
100+ skill shards
15,000+ iron coins
7,800 frontier coins
60 million gold coins
and it ain't over yet.

The event is nearly done.... so no harm in mentioning all this. But I was upset about a few things before..... but not now.
I'm a happy camper.:cool:

wipp
07-16-2019, 04:46 PM
Where did the ironite come from bakura? I didnt get any

Malilpio
07-16-2019, 05:05 PM
Got about 600 from vortexes. I think you could also earn 40-50 from event challenges

Bakura
07-17-2019, 02:00 AM
Where did the ironite come from bakura? I didnt get any
Malilpio is right. The ironite came from sacrifices and vortexes. I think I did 6+ vortexes, maybe 8. I lost count.

Doesn't matter, like I said before in a PM, I lost 900 ironite swiping through the store. I saw no windows pop up, heard the "purchase successful" sound. I later found 10 "un-needed" anniversary souls in the BoS.
I wish by a miracle I could have gotten Pharaoh Ramesses from that error.

wipp
07-17-2019, 02:30 AM
Yeah they need a confirm purchase button for sure. I didnt get ironite out this event but i got a ton o skill shards, a ton of ic, and a ton of gold. Im happy with that. Watch after the event they will offer an eddie for 30 million gold and drain me

Bakura
07-17-2019, 04:24 AM
Yeah they need a confirm purchase button for sure. I didnt get ironite out this event but i got a ton o skill shards, a ton of ic, and a ton of gold. Im happy with that. Watch after the event they will offer an eddie for 30 million gold and drain me

I have enough, I'll get you one as an early Christmas gift. LoL
Seriously, I mentioned in another thread, that it would be cool if there was a trade market in the game where we could trade toons & resources. I know NF is all about making money, I get that. But I've seen posts from users, depressed they didn't get an event character, meanwhile I got 2 or 3.

After this past sac event, I really came to understand how rich people get richer.
It takes money to make money.
Same way in this game. The more resources we have, the more we get.... in wasteful abundance.

scott-5496
07-17-2019, 09:57 AM
This sac event has been amazing for gold, IC and FC. I have been round a round it so many times. Got all the talisman that you coudl get (because I could and why not). Wont need to think about gold for a very long time (got about 250M I think), got about 1200 Skill shards now and I nearly doen all my relics with the amount of IC loot drops. For me a great event as well as getting a few of the missing characters I was hunting - so 100% win win for me in all ways.

Blade
07-17-2019, 10:04 AM
I hope they did not "adjust" the drops in the meanwhile, as I only sacced the regular souls so far. Some more alchemies will be fine, too. From what I read here the event seems to be really good, so I am looking forward to the last 2 days. However I need to adjust my strategy a bit, as I waited for the soul drop bonus in vein.
Had a great shot on heroics yesterday: one 10 pack gave me MACLO and Assassin Anubis, that I missed both so far :cool:

Olevipoeg
07-17-2019, 11:30 AM
I hope they did not "adjust" the drops in the meanwhile, as I only sacced the regular souls so far. Some more alchemies will be fine, too. From what I read here the event seems to be really good, so I am looking forward to the last 2 days. However I need to adjust my strategy a bit, as I waited for the soul drop bonus in vein.
Had a great shot on heroics yesterday: one 10 pack gave me MACLO and Assassin Anubis, that I missed both so far :cool:
I used 20 regular heroic souls and I got 2 Maclos and 3 gunner banshees. Sacing Maclos can brake my heart...

scott-5496
07-17-2019, 12:28 PM
MACLO is a decent ally to be fair - I got two and kept them both for use in Gauntlet. Just got my Cavalry Eddie too so Malakhov next I guess!

The ironite drops in Trooper dingeon are decent and I am now back up to over 4k just due the work I have doe in theri this week to cavalry - all round a decent dungeon for farming stuff. Going to likely keep going with the sacevent too as really would like to be all but done on the relics with the great IC drops in this event. I may just keep doing Trooper souls to keep going round and round as I have so many trooper frags and FC to use up.

Bakura
07-17-2019, 01:55 PM
Sacing Maclos can brake my heart...
That's how I felt. I had 2 Maclos, but realized last time I went through SSS in the gauntlet, which you can't use dupes, that I didn't need so many doubles and triples because of all the new Eds and allies collected. But still, sac'ing the dupe Maclo just felt wrong.
Like Scott said, with all the IC, I cleared out almost as many relics as I have in the last year (2/3's.) So trimming dupes was worth it for relics. I noticed a difference the next time I did pvp.
I still have some dupes..... can't sac dupe Daedalus or G. Krampus or NOTB.

Also, I collected 2 more complete Alchemy sets. My fav talis. Got 4 sets now. This and with all the other talis sets maxed out and fitted to toons, now gauntlet (at least to SS) I can just pick toons. No more insane talis swapping.

wipp
07-17-2019, 04:04 PM
Bakura now your inbox is fulll lol