PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Evolution (Evolution) - Earn New Evolution Talisman Souls!

Leviathan
07-06-2019, 12:21 AM

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until July 21st at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

BONUS: Complete Event Challenge Stretch Goals to receive new Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments!

300 Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Evolution Talisman Soul

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!). This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant Vanish!

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls will change what they can give over time!

Get ready to battle in the Brave New World and Night City! Focus on these areas to collect the Runes you’ll need to power up your Talismans and complete the Event Challenges!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11328-Cosmic-Talisman-Basics)

Known Issue: The 1⭐ T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman that the Evolution Talisman Soul summons is incorrectly showing 1⭐ T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman art. This is a visual error only. We plan to fix this issue in our next update.

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 3 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 3 Catalyst Souls!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Both of these offers are available for a limited time in the Event Store!

Amarthir
07-06-2019, 12:54 AM
On the anniversary banner it says there's a 2x chance of getting Talisman rewards, does this apply to xp and Evo runes or is it just to actual talismans? And do you get more xp runes as well? I haven't noticed anything in BNW or LoL

Olevipoeg
07-06-2019, 10:31 AM
Pretty tough goals. For evolving 30 4 star talismans you will need 270 3 star colorless runes, 180 3 star colored runes and 2 000 000 gold.

Yup
07-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Pretty tough goals. For evolving 30 4 star talismans you will need 270 3 star colorless runes, 180 3 star colored runes and 2 000 000 gold.

But hey... use those 270 colorless 3 star runes and they give you back a WHOPPING 9 as the reward.

Seriously... WTF is up with 1 set of 3 star evo runes for rewards when 4, 5, 6 sets of talismans are released every 4 days????

You can farm the Trooper or Cosmic dungeons and amass a HUGE amount of 1 or 2 star colorless runes, but the 3 star colorless runes are VERY slim pickings everywhere. Spend 600 SOT in Night City/BNW and you'll be lucky if 18-20 drop. And an event which then requires 270... and rewards you with 9 back is just downright abusive. And don't forge to evolve ONE cosmic talisman from a 1 star to a 2 star it requires 25 3 star colorless runes.

Olevipoeg
07-06-2019, 12:30 PM
But hey... use those 270 colorless 3 star runes and they give you back a WHOPPING 9 as the reward.

I noticed this also - quite a cruel joke.

wipp
07-06-2019, 01:59 PM
I feel bad for the newer players. Thats some serious resources required. Also i think they lowered the drop rates in bnw

Muzzleloader
07-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Except for the stretch missions the evo requirements are the same as last time.

wipp
07-06-2019, 05:21 PM
Are you guys opening the t1 purple with those evolution frags? Or saving them for something better later?

Yup
07-06-2019, 06:53 PM
I haven't done anything with the evolution frags yet. The Vanish augment is intriguing though. But I've been getting several cosmics with void or death mark as well. I have all the evolution characters.. so.. unless the call of a second Krampus gets too loud, I'll probably get the Cosmic.

rags-6094
07-06-2019, 08:17 PM
I haven’t seen any of those on cosmics I have. They are almost always % more magic, or % more attack I was hoping one of those vanish augment might show up when I opened it but nothing useful just 15% more special.. and the only T2 was the one I opened from an epic soul..

Yup
07-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Most of them are crap.. like getting 3 star toons from rare souls constantly.

Even the epics just give me white/blue T2 with the same stats as T1s.

But I have picked up a couple with Void and Death mark recently. Stats aren't much better... just the different augment.

Via cosmic keys I've been getting about 1 every other day.. and then an epic once a week. I'v never seen a T3 drop.. and other than a single yellow T2... everything else has been a white/blue T2 from epics. I'm about halfway to a "mythical" though.. so who knows. None of it really matters though.. it not like they can be evolved in a reasonable time frame. So they mostly collect dust or are sold when I start getting several with the same or similar stats.

rags-6094
07-06-2019, 08:36 PM
I continue to expose my stupidity by not reading... ok so complete more lofty goals on top of several other events on atm and you can get a guaranteed evolution cosmic Talisman with vanish augment.. there goes my stash of 3* colourless runes...
I suppose I can choose not to take part in this particular event but it is over a long period of time I guess and I need the 3 x 1* T1 runes to build up one of the trillion cosmic Talisman I’ve collected..

rags-6094
07-06-2019, 08:48 PM
I haven’t ever had a gold cosmic Talisman, I have a T3 blue which I have maxed and it has very impressive magic and HP, I have a few T2’s now purple, blue and white ones, I think 75% are magic related and the remaining ones are attack or defence related.
Question: if one of my troopers has donned one of their characters with a cosmic Talisman can I see it when I look at their team and can I see it’s stats? I will try soon but am currently farming more colourless runes...

Muzzleloader
07-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Since the evolution cosmic frags will be an on going rotation of tailsman choices. I wonder if a T1 purple with vanish is worth buying or save for potentially better choices. For anyone who didnt prepare 9mm gold and 270 evo runes is a steep cost.

R1ck
07-06-2019, 08:52 PM
Yes, you can, also you can see the talismans your trooper has on stock. Just checked.

rags-6094
07-06-2019, 09:00 PM
Yes, you can, also you can see the talismans your trooper has on stock. Just checked.

Awesome! I might go and have a sticky beak at my troopers teams and see what is potentially out there for me!
Thanks for checking! Anyone of my troopers willing to Bragg about a particular cosmic Talisman they have and what character it’s on?

Yup
07-07-2019, 11:43 AM
The Evolution Cosmic talisman will not evolve!!

Got the 1 star purple T1 level 1.. powered up to 1 star level 10... tap evolve... "This Talisman is already at max evolution."

I realize this is a known issue.... The "info" states it's a T1 .... the artwork shows as a T2 cosmic icon...

Note the gold ring in the character slot also incorrectly identifying it as "maxed".

Stranger
07-07-2019, 12:13 PM
It's the same bug as before. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11904-Character-Fragment-Event-featuring-the-DEBUT-Magus-Bomber-Boy&p=100594&viewfull=1#post100594) A couple posts later Kaz comfirmed it as a bug.

Yup
07-07-2019, 12:26 PM
This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant Vanish!

No. It does NOT grant the "Vanish" augment. it grants the "Invisibility" Augment.

"Vanish" and "Invisibility" are different abilities. The artwork clearly stated "Vanish set ability" but the talisman actually has Invisibility... difference... Vanish happens without "perfect" hits.. or even without action as in the Shadow talismans/A Mayan Priestess passive.... invisibility happens on perfect hits and requires action to kick in. While both result in the same buff.. how one gets there is quite different.

To the best of my knowledge the only time "Vanish" requires an action is in the Beelzebub, Nomad, M Shinobi, and Mystic Ed abilities, but those actions aren't based upon "perfect hits". At all other times "Vanish" simply happens and never requires "perfect hits". I.E. Space or Shadow talismans grant vanish at the start of each turn.... In fact, it was my understanding that the reason the names were different was exactly due to this difference. I thought I was getting the Vanish augment.. that's not what was received. Not a huge deal.. but still truth in advertising should be paramount. It's your app, you should know this stuff without users pointing it out to you.

Known Issue: The 1⭐ T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman that the Evolution Talisman Soul summons is incorrectly showing 1⭐ T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman art. This is a visual error only. We plan to fix this issue in our next update.

No. It is not merely a "visual error". The talisman can not be evolved either.

Muzzleloader
07-07-2019, 12:52 PM
The question, is it worth buying or holding on to the frags for a future talisman?

Yup
07-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Well.. if you have a character which uses (or would benefit from) the 3-set Invisibility talismans.. it would replace that set. I can't say if it's worth it to you specifically... if you would like the invisibility ability (chance to disappear on perfect hits), then grab it. Otherwise.. wait :)

ericgallucci
07-07-2019, 03:12 PM
I leveled up 2 tier cosmic to 3 star and at level 30 it is also saying maxed and cannot be evolved. Can cosmics normally be leveled and evolved beyond this?

Yup
07-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Cosmic talismans max out at 3 star level 30.. they don't go any higher than that

Kind of poor planning.. they should have planned 5 star level 50, to match every other talisman, even if it was a faster evolution with bigger "jumps". Like 1 star to 3 star to 5 star...

alekos
07-08-2019, 07:44 AM
so what happens now with the invisibility augment? I got this talisman, maxed at 1 star...and no further evolution? will this bug be fixed or that's indeed the max we'll get of it?

gogosox40
07-11-2019, 03:16 PM
Is this corrected yet?
I still have my frags would rather have vanish then invisibility.
They say It will be vanish but it's not?

wipp
07-11-2019, 03:34 PM
Is this corrected yet?
I still have my frags would rather have vanish then invisibility.
They say It will be vanish but it's not?

I am still hanging on to my frags also. Something tells me a better one will be released soon. Not that it matters much, we cant evolve it anyway.

edsel
07-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Awesome! I might go and have a sticky beak at my troopers teams and see what is potentially out there for me!
Thanks for checking! Anyone of my troopers willing to Bragg about a particular cosmic Talisman they have and what character it’s on?

Some have cool features like Void augment, Death Mark skill but because they are T1 powering these up to 3 star drains thirty T1 evo runes to end up with mediocre stats.5719
Using 10 T1 evo runes to evolve a T2 or T3 to 2 star, then using T2 or T3 evo runes for 3 star evolution is way better resource management ending up with great stats5720
Spending evo materials on the talismans with a higher color ranking is very important too, look at the difference in stats between purple and white on these T2 3 stars5721
But all this means nothing when Number of the Beast or Gambler Ed hits a few 100k damage anyways

Blade
07-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys for bringing this topic back to the table! I have totally overseen that this evo event is a bit different than the others before, giving these special frags!
But there are no news if it will be vanish or invisibility in the end?? There are several days left, but still would be good to know soon....devs?

And really impressive to see what cosmics you guys have!

MetalKing
07-15-2019, 12:26 PM
Anyone else having issues with the stretch goal registering? I evolved a bunch of 4 stars to 5 stars, then raised them to max for the goal but they didn't count. The counter stayed stuck on 20 of 30. I submitted a support ticket. I tested it again last night and was able to get 2 to register but that doesn't address the fact that the others would have probably completed the goal.

Esquatcho
07-16-2019, 05:07 AM
Anyone else having issues with the stretch goal registering? I evolved a bunch of 4 stars to 5 stars, then raised them to max for the goal but they didn't count. The counter stayed stuck on 20 of 30. I submitted a support ticket. I tested it again last night and was able to get 2 to register but that doesn't address the fact that the others would have probably completed the goal.

Sorry, no worked fine for me mate.

Olevipoeg
07-16-2019, 07:45 AM
Maxed my old T3:

Natasmai
07-16-2019, 11:23 AM
I cleared the whole thing first night, no issues at all with anything recording back then... but who knows with all the updates they have been doing...