PDA

View Full Version : July 7h 2019 Update Discussion

Leviathan
07-07-2019, 10:07 PM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11997-Game-Update-July-7th-2019).

GotN
07-07-2019, 10:10 PM
Only have 8 opponents on defense list. Is this a bug or intended to be like this?

Yup
07-07-2019, 10:11 PM
I have 10... on both the ATK and DEF lists.

Key souls now in the shape of keys..

Would still be nice to add a direct link between the BOS and the Sacrifice chamber and vice versa in some future update.

chrismt
07-07-2019, 10:16 PM
leviathan, the list of available characters from the mythical anniversary soul fragments has changed. Can you please bring back gunner krampus ? I’m hoping this wasnt intended because I worked this event just to get gunner krampus. thx

Yup
07-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Note that this update did not correct the issues with the Purple T1 Cosmic talisman.. still wont' evolve.. still uses T2 artwork.

Also, it provided a second round of "daily achievements" -- which here, can't all be completed because I've already sent all Trooper badges for the day.

AND FYI to players... KEEP that 1 star Holy talisman the Clairvoyant now rewards you. Don't simply sell it like I did.. the next mission is to power it up... I have to go digging for a darn Holy talisman to power up now :)

Wyphy
07-07-2019, 10:41 PM
8? 10? Wow, aren't you special!
Only 6 in attack list here.

Must have to do with rank or something, because finishing all 6 gave a reward of 2 sot instead of usual 3.

Yup
07-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Usual 3?.. It's always been 2 if you clear the list here.

HuckFinn150
07-07-2019, 10:48 PM
Anyone getting basic missions with the clairvoyant?

Yup
07-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Anyone getting basic missions with the clairvoyant?

Yes, it's a new addition. Check the game update forum post.

Wyphy
07-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Usual 3?.. It's always been 2 if you clear the list here.

Well maybe I'm wrong, I only do the one arena per day, and occasionally for events, and rarely ever clear a list.

infinite dreamer
07-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Interesting, with the mythic anniversary fragments, I actually need both the gunner Pharaoh Dog and assassin Krampus. I already have the ones that were available before the update, but I wonder if this is a visual bug?

namaste
07-08-2019, 03:42 AM
It appears the daily dungeon key opens as soon as you claim the final daily reward - can't store them for when you want to do it anymore. Boo......

druid138
07-08-2019, 04:05 AM
It appears the daily dungeon key opens as soon as you claim the final daily reward - can't store them for when you want to do it anymore. Boo......

According to the game update announcement (quoted below), that is a temporary bug that should be fixed soon thankfully . . .

Daily Dungeon Challenge Keys are being awarded immediately upon completion (there will be no presentation), rather than being stored in a Soul. We will have a hotfix to address this issue later this week.

Yup
07-08-2019, 04:17 AM
Hope they do fix it....

Weekly and Cosmic keys are still keys....

When they do fix it..... never cash in more than one daily key at a time.. they don't stack. You miss out on runs.

90mphyorker
07-08-2019, 04:51 AM
The double daily challenges were good while they lasted. Surprised they took this long to address them.

Arena revamp looks better visually. These new Clairvoyant missions at least give me something new to do for a while.

90mphyorker
07-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Any chance you can make Samurai Emperor Eddie sacrificeable if you have duplicates? I知 in a rather lucky position that when he was made available for the 2nd time I pulled him on about my 40th Soul, so I opened enough events souls to get him through the fragments as well for sacrifice. Been saving him for a good sacrifice event and then I pulled him again in the anniversary event.

Two 5* Eddies with about 16,000 essence each I知 stuck with. No need for a duplicate one for Gauntlet so kinda just taking inventory space up.

Blade
07-08-2019, 09:30 AM
It was not the first time that the timing of an update was a complete desaster. I really don't know how this can happen. Let they do the job by a subcontractor or what? Often it feels like they have no control on their own stuff, which is sad. Doing an update right before the daily rollover is not too nice (friedly speaking), and right before the 2-weeks Gauntlet rollover and to the end of an event it is even more evil. This will prolong my "no money spending strategy".

About the key: my daily key did not open the dungeon directly. I can find it in my book of souls and it looks like the one that drops from BNW X, which is confusing of course. Still I like the new look much better, let a key be a key and look like a key!

They Clairvoyant missions are a nice thing for new players and comes handy for every one, especially because of the low star talisman rewards for the evo event - thanks for that timing guys!

The Arena revamp is indeed very stylish and fancy. But was that really necessary? On the list with important things to do/fix/revamp, this was rather at the bottom of the list in my opinion.

Some points I'd like to mention about the revamp:
- Level and player name is not centered
- the ATTACK or DEFENSE tab is so grey that it looks like a feature that will come SoonTM
- The symbol of your current rank is huge, but does not tell that much (especially as it is temporary...and by this the same is true for the division rewards)
- having all facts bundled is cool (points, win/defense rates, IC per win, rewards)
- I also like the progress bar top right
- the REFRESH button does not immediately show if the refresh costs ironite or not (this was clearer before)
- the BATTLE button is a bit confusing, in the beginning I thought it would directly start the fight and I wondererd where I can select my attack team.
- the stats now also show last weeks result, which is cool (and hopefully not only temporary)
- some numbers and texts are very tiny and hard to read

Thanks for working on our favourite game! Up the Irons!

URock
07-08-2019, 10:12 AM
The font size of the new Arena Homescreen is too small IMO. I need a magnifying glass to read the defense screen. PLS control your graphic ideas on a SMARTPHONE and not only on your 28" Monitors!!!

Iced_Earth
07-08-2019, 11:21 AM
I bought the gunner pdk and got the assasin one? Seriously...

GotN
07-08-2019, 11:41 AM
I bought the gunner pdk and got the assasin one? Seriously...

Ass. PDK is shown here. Have to say: again. So it was a visual bug right after the update when they mixed up gunner/ assassin Krampus/ PDK. Sorry that you fell for it :/ another proof for NFs professionality :( Would sent in a ticket to support if you don’t want ass PDK.

Blade
07-08-2019, 12:45 PM
So is there any idea if the featured characters will change? Would be great, but there is no official comment on that but still there seems to be data in the background showing the other verisons of Krampus and PDK!? Would be great to know, as I miss the gunner PDK!

Other thing: I have the impression that the double chance for talis drops in BNW does not work anymore...many runs without any tali drop after the update :(

scott-5496
07-08-2019, 01:01 PM
I am getting a lot of tallies dropping today for sure.

I need both PDK so not bothered which but still also need Assassin Krampus so that would be good to have included!

Blade
07-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Thanks for your reply! Maybe I just had a bad luck streak then! Just had 2 talis in one reward, so maybe the bad luck is over now.

What I don't get is: why does the dungeon key ONLY drop in X? In my opinion it should have the highest drop rate there, for sure! But why not give the uppermost ~3 or 5 levels a chance? If X has a chance of 5%, I see 2.5% in IX, 1.25% in VIII or similar and so on...

Wyphy
07-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Really not a fan of the new arena system.
It seems half done; brand new fancy layout, which I think looks fine, but then when you pick a team, you have the same old battle screen. Why release something that's half done?
Now one has to select a team and then click another button to get to the battle screen.
When you win a battle, the list goes back to the first team on the list. If you want to skip the first team for some reason, every battle you are back at the top of the list.
At least if you back out it still saves where you were in the list like before.
You want to refresh the layout on something, okay I get it, but do the whole damn thing at once, and don't make it more time consuming.

I don't do a lot of arena because I am not great at it, and I don't have all the latest teams and setups, so basically I only care enough to do one per day, and maybe a few with events.
I normally work from bottom to top and check all teams for strategic fighting order (as in get the easy ones first for wins bonus), so I get double screwed now : double clicks for fight selection and list goes back to the top after every win, so I have to scroll back down the list.
Far more work for something that is supposed to be fun and not a job.

You know, that's a phrase I see more and more around here, yet you don't seem to be paying attention and keep adding more work.

Chaosego888
07-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Any chance you can make Samurai Emperor Eddie sacrificeable if you have duplicates? I知 in a rather lucky position that when he was made available for the 2nd time I pulled him on about my 40th Soul, so I opened enough events souls to get him through the fragments as well for sacrifice. Been saving him for a good sacrifice event and then I pulled him again in the anniversary event.

Two 5* Eddies with about 16,000 essence each I知 stuck with. No need for a duplicate one for Gauntlet so kinda just taking inventory space up.I would contact support on this, just make sure you're clear that you want something in return worth the same amount of essence. I had this happen when I accidentally claimed an extra Shadow Wickerman Eddie and it was locked. I asked them to just remove it and replace it with a regular Wickerman Eddie and didn't think about it being sharded until after the fact... or maybe they can just unlock it.

URock
07-09-2019, 11:13 AM

Two 5* Eddies with about 16,000 essence each I知 stuck with. No need for a duplicate one for Gauntlet so kinda just taking inventory space up.

I support this!!!

URock
07-18-2019, 06:31 PM
There is a new update on Google Play Store, but it will not download.
I see the next bugs coming...

edsel
07-18-2019, 07:06 PM
Clear Hell and Fire x number of times and other stipulations showed up in Events with 13 different goals, then game quit with our best screen 5774