PDA

View Full Version : what would you do

MetalKing
07-08-2019, 07:20 PM
I have ffe and have saved 810 fragments towards a second. Would you save them for the second, or spend them on the green talismans available in the store right now?

Nuke_Happy
07-08-2019, 09:04 PM
I would go for the frontier talismans as they are relatively hard to come by and are pretty good for defense for your FFE. Also, if you have FFE it won’t take you long to re-collect those frags.

Yup
07-08-2019, 09:44 PM
Talismans.. a second Eddie is only good in the Gauntlet, up to Grade SS.. after that.. use one FFE and they are all disabled. And a second Eddie isn't going to benefit you anywhere else really.

DanielRacy
07-08-2019, 10:29 PM
I got the talismans and all maxed out, I'm yet to do some testing with it, but I got the Trooper talisman set also and I'm trying to find some red character to use it. The ones I have are useless on the arena.

Yup
07-08-2019, 10:53 PM
I wouldn't race to use the Trooper set in the arena :) Same reason A Banshee has become a detriment. That PI every turn can work to your disadvantage at times. But.. that's merely my opinion. :)

DanielRacy
07-08-2019, 11:01 PM
Hey Yup, why would that work to my disavantage? Because damage bonus some characters have against yellow buffs? What got me hooked on this talisman is the damage reduction and echo to all allies. That's pretty awesome isn't it? You're one of the top players and I appreciate any thoughts on it. Thanks.

Yup
07-09-2019, 03:24 AM
Damn it.. I was specifically trying to NOT post that in the public forums. Great.. so now they'll nerf it.

Thanks Zugzwang.

Stupid community.

Yup
07-09-2019, 03:30 AM
Facebook groups ARE NOT THE APPS FORUM. Posting it in the forum is like leaving a note for devs directly.

And it provides player advantage against the AI..... which to devs.. is ALWAYS a bug.

Yup
07-09-2019, 03:34 AM
oh so now name calling.. Yeah.. you certainly are mature and knowledgable if that's what you must resort to.

Again.. stupid community.

Yup
07-09-2019, 03:38 AM
You are quite laughable.

As if arena teams mean anything.

Ins't it past your bedtime, kid?

Blade
07-09-2019, 09:08 AM
To end this Kindergarden and bringing this thread back to topic:

I would also go for (some of) the Talis. I got the Mystical subtype to complete the collection (overwhelming+ward were gauntlet rewards already, have a look at your inventory if you have some!). I have 3 sets now in total but have not yet used them (no time for testing), but there is some potential for them of course.
Dupe Eddies don't help too much in my opinion. Maybe in Gauntlet AAA with class restriction, but apart from that they are just there to store some more unused talismans. Other dupe Eddies are easier to get, so I would not concentrate on a second FFE, EXECPT you have a clear idea that you want to use 2 FFEs for different things in the game, e.g. one for Arena attack, one for defense with different tali setups. That was my only reason to shard a dupe, which was gunner Lilith back in the days.

slauki
07-09-2019, 09:17 AM
You are quite laughable.

As if arena teams mean anything.

Ins't it past your bedtime, kid?

very adult and classy reply, i'm really impressed *claps*

but to add something to the thread:
it depends: i already have two sets of the talismans, so i would go for a 2nd ffe and if it's only just for sacrifice reasons. i cannot see a reason to have more than two. new talismans are coming every bit, so the chances are good that these ones will be old fairly soon.