PDA

View Full Version : Best place to collect 2-star talisman evolution runes ?

Rory
07-11-2019, 10:56 AM
I have 1star and 3 star talisman evolution runes aplenty.

But it's the 2star ones that I am struggling to find. The multicoloured ones you need to evolve 3-star talismans. I.e. for a red talisman you need some red runes, and some multicoloured ones.

Any particular level/difficulty that has a good chance for these runes ?

Muzzleloader
07-11-2019, 11:19 AM
The best I found are the dungeon events. Powerslave comes in second, where you can also upgrade all three toons and earn trooper badges.

Rory
07-11-2019, 11:49 AM
The best I found are the dungeon events. Powerslave comes in second, where you can also upgrade all three toons and earn trooper badges.

powerslave madness, and it's easy enough that you can level up your characters without spending gold ? cool.

wipp
07-11-2019, 03:39 PM
That trooper dungon gave me over a thousand of them. Now im out of 3 star ones. I farmed for 3 stars in bnw yesterday. I used a mega refill and did not get one.

Yup
07-11-2019, 04:30 PM
I agree. I'm sitting on over 3500 2 star evo runes after running the Trooper achievements.

Cosmic dungeons also do a good job of dropping 2 star colorless runes.

... and yeah... 3 star colorless runes are rare and far between. Even more so it seems in BNW. Night City seems to drop them a little more often.. but still not often enough.

Esquatcho
07-12-2019, 08:45 AM
... and yeah... 3 star colorless runes are rare and far between. Even more so it seems in BNW. Night City seems to drop them a little more often.. but still not often enough.

I seem to get the most 3 star colourless runes in NotB.

Wanderer
07-29-2019, 11:46 AM
...Same problem, and I thought the best place was at brave new world! I am going to try Powerslave then