PDA

View Full Version : About the rewards of trooper dungeon

fred10141988
07-15-2019, 05:52 PM
I skipped the event of trooper dungeon.

So I played trooper dungeon first time now.

After 3hrs farming, I got over 150 SOW.

I already achieved SS in gauntlet, so I really have no idea how to spend those SOW.

Even I didn't achieve SS in gauntlet, the SOW was still much for us.

I really hope developers can adjust the rewards of trooper dungeon.

Especially when you get 0 trooper talisman after hours farming.

zamasu
07-15-2019, 06:02 PM
SOW drops are awesome in that dungeon.

Only one thing though,

It seems like the talismans drop are non-existent. has anybody gotten a Trooper talisman in the last 5 days?

Stormseye
07-15-2019, 06:07 PM
I am still sitting on over 600 SoW from two weeks ago. That dungeon is great for building resources and I have too many sets of Trooper talismans so I am fine with not having them drop anymore for me but I also have not hit that dungeon since I got US Calvary Eddie. No desire to get Major Malakhov any time soon.

Fudjo
07-15-2019, 06:16 PM
SOW drops are awesome in that dungeon.

Only one thing though,

It seems like the talismans drop are non-existent. has anybody gotten a Trooper talisman in the last 5 days?

I did an hour's worth of runs over the weekend and got zero Trooper talismans. Was about 50 total runs, I think.

Muzzleloader
07-15-2019, 06:38 PM
Besides the fact that talisman aren't dropping in the trooper dungeon the rest of the rewards are pretty good. The SoW is tremendous, SoT drop about 25% return, 2* evo runes drop like mad. Per each mega refill I recieve several SS. I didnt pay attention to the FC drop rate but I am earning some.

Tim28213
07-15-2019, 07:00 PM
I did about 150 runs in the trooper dungeon the past 2 days and received no talismans at all. That was 2 full mega refills and a couple regular refills.

rags-6094
07-15-2019, 07:46 PM
I played over the weekend and managed a second set of Talisman plus 1.
Finally completed the Trooper challenge ( that was a marathon) I’m one quarter of the way to getting Malakhov but no more FC.
I know there’s plenty dropping from steal souls but I’m unwilling to give up any of the mythical souls for more sacrificing so I guess I’ve stopped for a while... at least I have Gambler Ed now!

Yup
07-15-2019, 08:20 PM
Gambler is way better than the Major, Rags. Congrats!

Esquatcho
07-16-2019, 04:00 AM
NF have confirmed on twitter that trooper talismans are dropping. Must be a pretty poor drop rate is all...

namaste
07-22-2019, 09:44 PM
I got like 7 full sets of trooper talismans during the event. I haven't played it since. Frankly the frontier key events take way too much time - this infernal dungeon is way too time invasive. I give up.

Muzzleloader
07-22-2019, 11:47 PM
The infernal dungeon event should take 16 hours, compared to the 30+ hours it took for ferryman event. At least the internals are permanent and can be done at your pace.

namaste
07-23-2019, 11:07 PM
Having to watch the damned screen for 16+ hours to make sure that the team does not die during the 2 hour window each time is retarded. The developers really need to find a way to make things more interesting/fun without having to go into full-on anti-social mode to get anywhere.

Natasmai
07-24-2019, 02:03 AM
if you cant set it and forget it, then you arent strong enough to do it yet, or you arent using the right team. I ran the entire set of achievements without a problem. That is why it is a permanent addition, take your time to build up your strengths until it is easy enough to auto while you work or sleep. it doesnt have to be done right away.

Muzzleloader
07-24-2019, 02:12 AM
The one problem with auto running the key dungeons is the cost to enter. If you lose your connection you're out 9
on the entry fee. Ivev lost my connection a few times during the trooper and infernal dungeons. I never had this problem before, so I try to keep an eye on the game to not lose to much time in the dungeon.

fred10141988
07-24-2019, 03:20 PM
After hours and hours, I finished the 3 of infernal dungeon achievements and got Magma Beast Eddie.

And I only got 1 reaper talisman. This hell RNG of talisman really make me exhausted......