PDA

View Full Version : Sleep, Freeze and Stun...

SinGularity-8786
07-18-2019, 10:54 AM
The last days more and more used sleep, freeze and stun. And that leads to strange interactions… Toons, that normaly can't stun etc. and don't have a talisman equipped that would do so, became stunners. For example: Arena against Ivano. His singularity-equipped Malakov stuns with his normal attack. Sometimes KP does so too (my own with warlord, sustaining, penance) My Gambler stunned Charlotte with an Ante Up on The Madam... Very often your Team is stunned or slept on first move before any action…

Blade
07-18-2019, 11:31 AM
Oh yes, you are right - there is a lot of crazyness going on. I am not so familiar with Malakhov, as I don't have him but I have also been stunned by him several times. He is really annoying at the moment and shaking up the pvp meta quite a bit.
I also did some posts about the crazyness of stun, freeze etc. and I am sure that some of them are indeed bugs.

BUT one thing I forgot (and maybe this is also true for you :) ):
Gambler's passive converts immunity into a negative effect every round! This might be the case for at least some of the freezes etc. right at the start of your turn. As I said in my other post, I really do not like that having immunity can be such a punishment and be converted into sleep, stun, passive disable etc. for 2 turns!

SinGularity-8786
07-18-2019, 11:36 AM
Ah that's it... Forget it hidden in all this you called "crazyness" :)

Right now my Charlie (Viper, cosmic dam/mr) stunned opponents Charlie...

Blade
07-18-2019, 11:49 AM
Glad I could help! Still I think there are some bugs around that cannot be explained by Gambler's passive or the bugged Banner Talismans.
But what annoys me even more is the AI boost, that seems (to me) to be pumped up again a bit. Not only that the effects trigger more often at the AI side they seem to find your weak spot by random low-% effects with even higher precision than before the update. Same holds true for AI healing, it selects "very often" that ally that needs the heal urgently.
This taken together with the bugs and the crazy good cosics some players have plus the new Arena matchmaking (I often get lists with only players above me) results in big frustration. But it was clear that something would happen, as many players have all relics now. What a blessing that there is no Arena event!

SinGularity-8786
07-18-2019, 12:46 PM
Are you the Blade I just fought? With the Virus Eddie? Continously healing while perfect crave on...

Blade
07-18-2019, 01:03 PM
No, I am the other one with the Grim Reaper defense at the moment!

SinGularity-8786
07-18-2019, 01:10 PM
Ah the ~100% cleanse on Lilith. :)

Stormseye
07-18-2019, 01:13 PM
Noticed this new “start battle frozen” myself. Also noticing that Radiant are not preventing offensive effects if Killer is in the build even if you have Singularity on your side. In addition, Stop is not preventing Raven Witch from taking extra turns.

SinGularity-8786
07-18-2019, 01:15 PM
Sacred talisman inflict 2 healbuffs instead of 1 as intended.

Blade
07-18-2019, 01:19 PM
Killer and Prisoner still break the meta completely, I also made an extra thread for that, just to remind the devs that this topic should have high priority. There were no answers, so the thread is buried already.

I have seen sacred giving 3 buffs after KP's attack, so it relates to number of hits I'd guess?

Natasmai
07-18-2019, 05:33 PM
what talisman are being used on Killer to "break" him? I ignore him completely. Gambler + KP can kill almost any opponent (or any dungeon) practically by themselves.

Raven Witch is hilarious when going against someone with the trooper talisman equipped.

from there I just toss in a blocker.

Blade
07-19-2019, 09:39 AM
There is no talisman needed to make the Killer broken! Did you find out by now? Otherwise I will send you a PM.

Raven Witch seems to become an option now, yes! That's cool as she was only sitting on the bench recently.

SinGularity-8786
07-20-2019, 03:43 PM
3 times in a row full team stunned from Singularity-equipped Malakov… no comment… it's becomming more and more ridiculous

SinGularity-8786
07-22-2019, 10:10 AM
Some more stunns, freezes etc

Malakov stuns Gambler and Witch Doctor with Basic

my Charlie stunned KP and Charlie with Basic

kept perma stunned by Malakov over turns...

SinGularity-8786
07-22-2019, 10:12 AM
Or this

my Charlie's shot on Banshee Stunned and slept my Witch Doctor and Malakov

SinGularity-8786
07-22-2019, 10:26 AM
My Charlie's shot on Musashi slept my Witch Doctor

Blade
07-22-2019, 12:40 PM
Oh yes, classic bug festival in PvP that we see every day. Thanks for sharing the screenshots, I was too lazy to take more and also to upload those I have (e.g. for the Killer's bug), but somehow I lost hope that the devs are interested in that at all.
Don't forget, there are bugs that are years old, years! Many players reported them, uploaded vids and pics, but nothing happens.
I give you one of these very old examples, as it still annoys me A LOT:
If a character does an attack because of counter buff, this attack does NOT interfer with shields e.g. void, thorn etc. I had to see this bug again in the new Dungeon. The last wave would be very different without this very old bug!

SinGularity-8786
07-22-2019, 01:57 PM
Got killed in Gauntlet in D !!!! by every round all stunning (no talismans equipped) Malakhov…

SinGularity-8786
07-22-2019, 02:22 PM
And be careful with Prison Cook. Heals seems to take place before cleansing silver. Killed my second team with this trying to remove Malakhov's silver debuffs…

Natasmai
07-22-2019, 04:36 PM
I always assume that the actions listed happen in the order they are listed. So Cook should heal, then cleanse. Of course this assumes the game actually works with any kind of consistency at all.

SinGularity-8786
07-24-2019, 09:20 AM
After my last action:
just the turnchange later...
no angel or alchemy talis on opponent

SinGularity-8786
07-24-2019, 10:14 AM
one more
before turnover
after the turn change

Blade
07-24-2019, 12:36 PM
I also see that cleanse out of nowhere multiple times every day in the Arena. My win % was never that low because of all the bugs. This takes away a lot of the fun for me, as I like to be strategic. That said, really crazy that you play Arena so hardcore at the moment, Singu! Going for eternal? But Satan81 seems to have the same plan...

SinGularity-8786
07-24-2019, 04:58 PM
Think all the usual arena suspect are annoyed from (posted before^^) craziness and many focussing on new gauntlet-season.

Stormseye
07-24-2019, 09:46 PM
This constant starting combat Froze/Slept or Stunned needs to be addressed sooner than later. The Killer is acting as out of hand as the Prisoner once did and now I have seen even allies like Witch Doctor inflicted with Doom when his passive clearly state that all allies are protected from Doom. Same exact thing is happening with Ramesses. I have been inflicted with permadeath on multiple occasions despite there being no Disable Passive anywhere on any of my allies. Merely the presence of an enemy who can produce Disable Passive either from talismans or their own passives ability is enough to have the effect "hidden" on your team. Understand that all these effects are being inflicted while Singularity talismans are on an ally that has not died, thus rendering their talisman/abilites void (at least their are void on the player side. The AI continues to have access to all abilities/passives despite the number of times they are killed with very few exceptions.)

Yup
07-24-2019, 09:47 PM
It's the Singularity talismans...... They are broken I think.. but it's difficult to PROVE that.

Muzzleloader
07-24-2019, 09:55 PM
What would be nice is to have practice PVP between two different players. This would be a way to help trouble shoot problems. Some people dont have multiple set of certain talisman or sharded dupe to practice on themselves. This would also help determine if opponents passives/talisman can work after revival. Practice rounds could also help reproduce suspected problems.

Yup
07-24-2019, 10:04 PM
Iv'e given up on PvP.. I go in every day fight 2-3 battles and that's it.. The ungodly Ai boost and then the bugs are so prevalent at a certain level that all it becomes is frustrating. There are teams that I can't win against no matter what I do.. go back in 30 seconds later.. same team.. same talismans.. same enemies... .. I wipe them out with 1 shot. It's completely illogical and nonsensical.

You can't depend on anything actually working as it is expected to work.

It's like getting in your car and never knowing if you were going to get where you were going as expected or be driven full spend head-on into tree if the car decides that's what it wants to do.

Sitting on more than 3K IC... with no interest in these lopsided battles.

Muzzleloader
07-24-2019, 10:10 PM
It's not all about the arena, it could also demonstrate problems in gauntlet. This would be a way to be able to reproduce repeatable battles to identify specific problems.

I dont do much arena since I completed relics. Dont really find a need for IC, the rewards versus time isnt much of an incentive to continue to play arena.

Stormseye
07-24-2019, 10:19 PM
Off topic slightly but I have also noticed and just recorded a video for proof but the AI is generating power, despite having no abilities or talismans which generate power, on viper revenges. This allows for either Gambler or Charlotte to always have "enough" for their power moves. All the while my team generates very little power.

Muzzleloader
07-24-2019, 10:43 PM
Stormseye, I havent came across that exact scenario, but I did come across where a deflect shield from mag allied soldier counted as a "hit" and triggered opponents buffs the same as an attack.

Could something like that cause your mysterious power generation. Could a cosmic talisman have a power generation passive? There are multiple potential bugs to cause your situation.

SinGularity-8786
08-01-2019, 12:24 PM
It's getting worse and worse every day… a pure bug-orgy..

SinGularity-8786
08-01-2019, 01:23 PM
One more Malakhov equipped with Singularities that stunns a whole Team over rounds…

Yup
08-01-2019, 03:53 PM
This app is a piece of junk.. nothing operates as it's supposed to and they accept in-app purchases for things which CLEARLY do not perform up to advertised standards...

They need to get their "ducks in a row" and ACTUALLY address the misrepresentation or they are going to get themselves in trouble.

Stormseye
08-01-2019, 06:23 PM
One more Malakhov equipped with Singularities that stunns a whole Team over rounds…

Did Major have stun Cosmic? I usually don't see this unless there is Killer in the build. Killer Prime does not cause it only The Killer.

Yup
08-01-2019, 06:32 PM
Major stuns via the time bombs I think.. doesn't matter what the talisman set up is... When the time bombs go off. stun.

SinGularity-8786
08-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Singularities. No cosmic. Time bomb should not trigger every turn over multiple turns…
But something i didn't mention so far.