PDA

View Full Version : Infernal Conflict (Frontier Key) - Debut of Magma Beast Eddie

Pages : [1] 2

Leviathan
07-18-2019, 07:25 PM
Magma Beast Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut! This fully skill sharded character is the special edition version of Beast Eddie and is exclusive to the Hellish Soul.

From now until July 25th, 5 PM PT, venture into the temporarily reopened Hellfire Dungeon! The first time you complete one of the 3 dungeon floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Hellish Souls and Echo Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Warrior Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Eclipse Talismans.

Complete event challenges in this Dungeon to win rewards including Legendary Class Souls, Ironite and Hellish Soul Fragments!

The Hellish Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of summoning The Killer Beast (Warrior), Beast Eddie (Assassin), and other demonic characters, with an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning Magma Beast Eddie!

Get ready to put your team to the test! Completing class-based Event Challenges will reward Frontier Coins and the new Infernal Frontier Key Soul.

New Permanent Frontier Key Dungeon!

The Infernal Conflict event also sees the debut of an all-new Frontier Key Dungeon - the INFERNAL DUNGEON!

This dungeon grants valuable evo rewards, and has 4 new Achievements associated with it! Complete these new Achievements and earn a GUARANTEED Magma Beast Eddie + other high value rewards!

Even if you are unable to secure enough character fragments to earn this character during the event, the Infernal Frontier Key has a permanent home in the Frontier Store. That means you’ll be able to complete Achievements and earn Magma Beast Eddie Fragments once the Infernal Conflict Event ends!

How to access the Infernal Dungeon!

Step 1: Earn Infernal Frontier Key Souls from Challenges

Complete class-based Event Challenges for Frontier Coins and the new Infernal Frontier Key Soul.

These challenges are your chance to get a head start on the Infernal Dungeon Achievements, and a guaranteed Magma Beast Eddie.

Step 2: Summon Infernal Frontier Key Souls to unlock the Infernal Dungeon

Summon the Infernal Frontier Key Soul you have earned from Event Challenges.

As soon as you Summon an Infernal Frontier Key Soul the Infernal Dungeon will unlock in the Time Rift!

Alternatively, you also have the option to purchase Infernal Frontier Keys straight from the Frontier Store. These Keys are a permanent addition to the Frontier Store, and cost a total of 250 Frontier Coins.

IMPORTANT: Obtaining another Infernal Frontier Key (either by purchasing one, or by summoning a new Infernal Frontier Key Soul) while there is already an Infernal Dungeon open will reset the dungeon’s countdown timer (i.e. Obtaining another Infernal Frontier Key when there are 20 minutes remaining in the Infernal Dungeon will reset the timer to 2 hour).

Step 3: BATTLE in the Infernal Dungeon

Head to the Time Rift and battle in the Infernal Dungeon! Once it is unlocked, this Dungeon will be open for 2 hour total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame.

Troopers beware! This is a high challenge Dungeon with an Assassin Only Class Restriction, so be prepared!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Reaper Talismans.

Please note: The Infernal Dungeon only has 1 difficulty setting (Normal).

Step 4: EARN Magma Beast Eddie Fragments from Achievements

The Infernal Dungeon has 4 new Achievements associated with it. Complete these Achievements by battling with Eternity Eddie, Wrath and The Beast in order to earn Magma Beast Eddie Soul Fragments!

666 Magma Beast Eddie Fragments = 1 Guaranteed Magma Beast Eddie

See full Magma Beast Eddie character details in his character post! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12043-Magma-Beast-Eddie-(Assassin-Type))

You can see full Achievement details in-game! If you are unable to earn Magma Beast Eddie from the Hellish Soul, the permanent addition of the Infernal Frontier Key will allow you to work towards earning this incredible new Eddie!

Hellish Soul Details

Hellish Souls contain the following highlights:

Exclusive Chance of:

Magma Beast Eddie (5* Assassin): This special edition version of Beast Eddie comes fully skill sharded and equipped with the Molten Rapture passive, replacing the regular Beast Eddie fury attack. This ability grants a 50% Chance to Remove Silver Effects from all allies at the start of your turn. It also provides all allies at the start of each turn with a Magma Shield!

Increased Chance of:

The Killer Beast (5* Warrior): The Killer Beast is a ferocious 5* Warrior capable of dealing out big damage while surviving in heavy hitting battles for the long haul. His basic attack steals beneficial effects, including golden effects inflicts damaging debuffs like Crave and Permadeath while his Fury grants damage type invulnerability to all allies for the duration of battle!

Beast Eddie (5* Assassin): This unholy incarnation will debilitate foes with a wide variety of negative effects, and features two new effects. Bloodlust is a negative effect that heals your team every time you attack an enemy inflicted with it, and Shroud is a beneficial effect that converts damage taken into a portion of MAX HP! Unleash his Red Dragon fury to Doom and Furious Burn all enemies while cleansing all negative effects from allies, including Silver Effects!

Angel Of Pain (4★ Magus)
Angel Of Strife (4★ Sentinel)
Angel Of Fear (4★ Warrior)
Angel Of Mercy (4★ Gunner)
Death Dog (4★ Assassin / 3★ Warrior)
Soulless Demon (4★ Sentinel / 3★ Warrior/ 3★ Assassin)
Derby Demon (4★ Sentinel/ 4★ Assassin)

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with obtaining and powering up new Hellish Soul characters!:

Echo Talismans are also obtainable from the store as an in-app purchase! This one time only offer gives you a full set of the talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War.
Don’t miss out on the The Damned Good Deal! This pack contains an unholy amount of Ironite, Gold, Skill Shards and XP Shards!
Pick up our Frontier Coins pack! Each pack contains 500 Frontier Coins, 200 Iron Coins, as well as some Ironite, Gold and Skill Shards.

druid138
07-18-2019, 07:37 PM
Awesome, guys! The new Beast Eddie looks incredible.

I just completed one run on each difficulty level of the Hell and Fire dungeon and didn't receive any "set rewards including Hellish Souls and Echo Talismans". I was only given Warrior Soul fragments.

edsel
07-18-2019, 07:47 PM
Cost shoulda been $6.66 lol :/

zamasu
07-18-2019, 07:53 PM
Hellfire Dungeon is not granting first time rewards?

Fudjo
07-18-2019, 07:55 PM
Hellfire Dungeon is not granting first time rewards?

It's a re-opened dungeon, so if you completed them previously (when Beast Eddie became available) then you won't get the first time rewards again.

infinite dreamer
07-18-2019, 07:55 PM
I just completed one run on each difficulty level of the Hell and Fire dungeon and didn't receive any "set rewards including Hellish Souls and Echo Talismans". I was only given Warrior Soul fragments.

Same here. Gotcha, thanks Fudjo!

Ip4
07-18-2019, 07:56 PM
purchased 40 souls no magma beast and no magma beast fragments,is that bug?

Rory
07-18-2019, 07:59 PM
It's a re-opened dungeon, so if you completed them previously (when Beast Eddie became available) then you won't get the first time rewards again.

How long ago was that ? I don't remember having done them, but they show as completed for me, so I must have done them.

druid138
07-18-2019, 08:01 PM

I understand your logic, but I don't think that is what was intended. I think it was intended for us to get set rewards the first time we pass any difficulty level of the dungeon this time.

Ip4
07-18-2019, 08:07 PM
i am finally done with this stupid game,used 9900 ironite on souls and no magma beast
please troopers remove me from list...good bye all...

druid138
07-18-2019, 08:08 PM
I'm running Normal difficulty for one of the challenges now. I just noticed what looked like set rewards after one of the runs. It was one Hellfire soul plus an Echo talisman, consistent with what we would have seen after passing Normal the first time in prior dungeons. So, maybe it's fixed now. And maybe we'll get them after passing each difficulty, as in the past.

Update: I just ran Hard and got set rewards there, too. Looks like it's fixed.

Stormseye
07-18-2019, 08:11 PM
Team I am using on Madness which is slightly easier than prior dungeons

Hallowed Eddie - Valor - really helps removing golden effects since he has so many AI moves
Gunner Krampus - Alchemy/Cosmic - Helps cleanse the Passive Disable and the Crave helps on the healing
Set - Labyrinth/Cosmic
Osiris - Energy/Redemption - This helps against all the starting beneficial effects on the enemy

I am sure there will be better faster teams but my average is around 2:30 minutes on auto and no chance of death.
Have not done Hard mode yet

URock
07-18-2019, 08:16 PM
So...I need massive SOT to farm that boring Trooper Dungeon to get enough Frontier Coins to buy The Beast to farm another boring dungeon to get somewhere in time a new Eddie with passive skill who will be nerved when I get him?
Sry, that's new boring shit!

Fudjo
07-18-2019, 08:18 PM
So...I need massive SOT to farm that boring Trooper Dungeon to get enough Frontier Coins to buy The Beast to farm another boring dungeon to get somewhere in time a new Eddie with passive skill who will be nerved when I get him?

The sacrifice event is still going on. Dump a pile of dupes into the pit for Steel Souls to get the FCs you need.

Leviathan
07-18-2019, 08:21 PM
Awesome, guys! The new Beast Eddie looks incredible.

Thanks for reporting this druid138! We identified the issue and have just pushed a work around. The next time you play each difficultly level, you should now receive those first time set rewards.

Cheers!

Iced_Earth
07-18-2019, 08:23 PM
so any1 got a team who can the assasin dungeon on autoplay?

SinGularity-8786
07-18-2019, 08:25 PM
Got a 15 min arena fight that ended with this… great Job !!!

Yup
07-18-2019, 08:52 PM
The View Angle of the Infernal dungeon is too low..

I can't see enemies on the left side of the screen because my own characters are blocking them from sight.

Gambler (Labryinth/cosmic)
A Hierophant (Tomb/warlord)
Musashi (Alchemy)
Raven Witch (Labyrinth/cosmic) or Eclipse/cosmic

Stormseye
07-18-2019, 08:52 PM

posted above

Shaolin85london
07-18-2019, 09:16 PM
i am finally done with this stupid game,used 9900 ironite on souls and no magma beast
please troopers remove me from list...good bye all...

Mate why did you buy event souls if the dungeon is a permanent additional qquest? Send tickets to support requesting to roll back the ironite accidentally used mate

Iced_Earth
07-18-2019, 09:22 PM
i meant for the challenges :P actually im running with gambler, wrath, set and the beast on auto. it works

druid138
07-18-2019, 10:50 PM
i meant for the challenges :P actually im running with gambler, wrath, set and the beast on auto. it works

What talismans are you using? I've tried a few different options for the 4th character and am having the most success with Set. But, it's still pretty rough. I'm having to manually intervene a lot, and the fights sometimes take quite awhile. I only got 16 successful runs in with the first key.

URock
07-18-2019, 10:57 PM
The sacrifice event is still going on. Dump a pile of dupes into the pit for Steel Souls to get the FCs you need.
I sacrificed all dupes to buy Angel&Gambler Fragments. Now I need 1250 Frontier Coins to buy The Beast. If I can't get enough Frontier Coins until end of the current offer I need much more than 1250 FC.
They want us to burn as much SOT as possible to lead us to the store buying more and more...
Q&A with the devs? I'm not interested anymore...this isn't a game for Iron Maiden Fans anymore...

Iced_Earth
07-18-2019, 11:13 PM
Gambler with 3x random purple/ yellow and cosmic /Labyrinth, beast with eternity. Wrath with saint/random purple / Set with Labyrinth or musashi alchemy /trooper. But yes , the final wave is insane..

Fudjo
07-18-2019, 11:17 PM
Gambler with 3x random purple/ yellow and cosmic /Labyrinth, beast with eternity. Wrath with saint/random purple / Set with Labyrinth or musashi alchemy /trooper. But yes , the final wave is insane..

My autofarm team is:

Gambler Eddie: Banner, Warlord
Purple Heirophant: Labyrinth, Cosmic
The Beast: Eternity, Cosmic
Wrath: Immortal, Redemption

It's running reliably, between 1min and 2min per run. The Eternity talismans seem like they're not working out so great so I may swap 'em out.

EDIT: whoops, this is my Infernal dungeon team, not my Hellfire (Madness) team.

Muzzleloader
07-18-2019, 11:18 PM
I mistakenly used Gambler, Charlotte, A heiro, and Raven on auto on madness. It ran in 1:40, anyone else get better times for open teams on madness.

rags-6094
07-18-2019, 11:29 PM
I have managed it on auto madness in 55 seconds but that’s the best time... the worst is around 2 minutes..
Gambler/Heirophant - Assasin & Gunner / Prisoner

Muzzleloader
07-18-2019, 11:49 PM
How hard is the Inferno dungeon? Any good teams without Mushasi?. What kind of run times can we expect so we can prepare how much SoT will becneeded.

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 12:02 AM
How hard is the Inferno dungeon? Any good teams without Mushasi?. What kind of run times can we expect so we can prepare how much SoT will becneeded.

Whoops, my team is for the Infernal dungeon. Haven't tried the Hellfire (Madness) dungeon yet.

I got 47 runs plus a couple misfires on the Infernal dungeon on one mega refill. Anywhere between 1min and 2min per run.

Amarthir
07-19-2019, 12:03 AM
It's bloody annoying is what it is.

I MAY have found a solid auto team for this, took me nearly the full two hours to narrow down,

Gambler Eddie: Banner, Cosmic(Void Shield), random purple

Assassin Banshee: Light, Cosmic(Freeze{being the T3 Purple one acquired from a past event})

The Beast: Dominance, Warlord, Cosmic(Atk+15%)

Wrath: Labyrinth, Cosmic(Invisibility)

Bakura
07-19-2019, 12:18 AM
I ran the Infernal Dungeon Achievement.
Tried different variations with all 3 required toons but was unstable. Looks like 600 total runs may be required.
So far: Avg. Time 2 to 2 1/2 mins.
Gambler- warlord/radiant
Eternity Ed (in back pocket)
Set-labrynth/cosmic
Beast-mark/sustain/cosmic
Musashi-alchemy/cosmic

Tried it with Wrath instead of Musashi, even used Angel talis on Wrath & Beast, but those marks takeout Set.
That 1st wave with the S. Trolls have critical strike.

Muzzleloader
07-19-2019, 01:21 AM
So it seams that this will be another long term goal for alot of players. If you can only use 1 required toon at a time and it takes 600 runs to earn the grand prize, many may choose to take their time since it's supposed to be permanent.

Many havent been able to complete the trooper dungeon yet. If this type of dungeons keep appearing it is a great way to create grinding events to fill in between all the other grinding events. These purchasable keys are a great way to cause the hoarders to spend their FC.

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 01:54 AM
Anyone gotten a Reaper talisman from the Infernal dungeon yet? Nothing for me so far.

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 02:14 AM
So it seams that this will be another long term goal for alot of players. If you can only use 1 required toon at a time and it takes 600 runs to earn the grand prize, many may choose to take their time since it's supposed to be permanent.

After a couple of hiccups, I swapped out the Eternity talismans on The Beast for Tower + Hex:

The Beast: Tower, Hex

Running well so far, will see how it goes.

Sunzu
07-19-2019, 04:38 AM
My lack of skill shards and Labryth talismans means I will never complete this event. I'm honestly disappointed for the first time. And I'm seriously considering backing off playing permanently. This has became one of those games that if you didn't start early there's really no point.

Bakura
07-19-2019, 05:07 AM
After a couple of hiccups, I swapped out the Eternity talismans on The Beast for Tower + Hex:

Running well so far, will see how it goes.
Fudjo, good to hear.
I just got all the free Infernal Dungeon keys.
I blew one earlier experimenting. Was using Set, but since you said Heirophant works and your using all 3 required toons,I'm gonna try it your way.
600 isn't really an option, hopefully I can even get 300.
So, I gotta ask.... I guess you're not using a cleanser?

*BTW Got 1 Reaper tali from dungeon (I already bought a set back when they first came out.... work great on purple bat.)

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 06:08 AM
Fudjo, good to hear.
I just got all the free Infernal Dungeon keys.
I blew one earlier experimenting. Was using Set, but since you said Heirophant works and your using all 3 required toons,I'm gonna try it your way.
600 isn't really an option, hopefully I can even get 300.
So, I gotta ask.... I guess you're not using a cleanser?

*BTW Got 1 Reaper tali from dungeon (I already bought a set back when they first came out.... work great on purple bat.)

Currently trying out this team and so far so good:

Purple Heirophant: Tomb, Warlord
The Beast: Labyrinth, Cosmic

So yeah, no cleansers. I haven't made a perfect team yet, so the autofarming will need some babysitting and restarting.

Yup
07-19-2019, 07:53 AM
Anyone gotten a Reaper talisman from the Infernal dungeon yet? Nothing for me so far.

Ran 2 dungeons.. that's 4 hrs. roughly 50 runs.. not a single Reaper drop.

Running ...
Gambler (Labyrinth)
Beast (Shadow)
Musashi (Alchemy)
A Hierophant (Tomb/Warlord)

-- auto runs well.... tried with Wrath as well, he's too much of a pussy. I can swap Beast for Wrath and it'll work, but not with Beast AND Wrath at the same time. I'll need to run Wrath separately. But meh.. I got Magma Ed from a soul drop so I'm not in any hurry really.. also running Magma and Eternity as rude-alongs. So I'll have to do 600 runs to complete all the achievements. I could probably shift talismans around and give Wrath Eternity or Labyrinths.. but. well.. he's just so horribly weak anymore. He needs others to protect him anyway. (Had to buy Wrath with FC because I sacrificed him a while ago and never bothered to get him back -- worthless toon).

Bakura
07-19-2019, 08:20 AM
This last sac event I just picked up Beast and finally sharded Wrath, all in good timing apparently.
Thanks to Fudjo.... been running all 3 toons for Infernal Dungeon. I might have to do like you and switch Labrynth to Beast. So far no losses, but it gets close. Sometimes no lost toons, other times, 1, 2, even 3 lost toons.

This works so far: (1:04 to 2:20)
Gambler-banner/warlord
Eternity Ed-ride along
Heirophant-Labrynth/T3 2* cosmic
Beast-hex/sustain/cosmic
Wrath-tower/immortals

*congrats to Yup on getting new Eddie,
Not surprised though. LoL
Still, Ip4 said he spent over 9000 ironite and no new Ed. :(

Banished
07-19-2019, 09:03 AM
For madness mode but not specifically Assassin, I used:

Final frontier eddie with frontier and cosmos
charlotte with viper and cosmos
the killer prime with sustaining, immunity and warlord
the madam with alchemy and cosmos

Not tried yet with assassin and I don't have the beast. Maybe a good investment for my FC.

best time: 1'26".

Blade
07-19-2019, 09:31 AM
Sounds cool and I like the aspect that there is a way to get the new Eddie apart from event souls!

But man, that's a lot of stuff to do recently! So many Dungeons now, I don't know when to do all of this! Could not even do more Trooper Dungeon runs while the next 2 Dungeons appeared!

Assassin Hierophant was recommended quite often now, what a pity that he just refuses to drop for me! I dropped a lot of souls in the last 2 days and got almost every other assassin (including 2* CotD, 2*The Killer - sic!), but not him and also not Executer Ed, damn!

scott-5496
07-19-2019, 09:55 AM
I have to say I like these types of events - do them fast or do them slow it's up to you but guys we can all take our time if we want or need to! Screw buying soul packs - I feel for you iP4 that truly sucks but surely you did not need to buy the souls when you can get the character through a grind and where all that ironite could go into SoT purchases - that is what I will be doing. Never going to buy packs if I can help it! I have no luck with them...EVER!

I have to say that this for me anyway, is the way to go with these sorts of events ......and they are a decent challenge even for long term players. Possibly too tough for the newer guys but you know it has to be right - most of us have taken year or two to get the roster and resources we have so it figures that some will need to struggle or not do it. Nowadays folk expect stuff NOW, not next week or next month, NOW! I can be like that myself but if we all just sit back and chill there really is no rush in the end if you dont want there to be!

Anyway, glad that the devs are using this approach as it means I do nto have to fret over my shite luck on souls and event drops! Just grind the crap out of it and you get your character. We kind of asked for this did we not - I know I did so I am pleased with the method of getting these events out and completed.

Blade I got a few missing characters over the last week or so (Assassin PDK*2, Golems, Magus Crimean and Executioner so even my shit luck can turn for the better.....but believe me I sacked a shed load of souls and hearts...lost count of vortexes completed btu it was all good and I am really pleased with that sac event - really very good for me in all ways)- it is just the usual RNG....but, like you, Assassin Hierophant eludes me as does his Warrior bro (though not sure he drops anywhere at the moment).

They will come in time I am sure!

Blade
07-19-2019, 10:28 AM
Scott you are very right with your post! I am a patient person, so there is absolutely no need to have everything directly for me. It is just a bit harder to keep track of what is going on, what need to be done when in order to avoid having a disadvantage (and bad communication like currency and taliman drop changes does not help here). Honestly I am a bit lost recently as I have limited free time recently (but that's my thing, no complaints here!).
One thing that alters that "take your time" approach is, if something new is important for the further progress and sucess in the game. Malakhov could fit into that category. But everything is fine, I just think we don't need 2, 3 or more new Dungeons per month :)

And about the sac event: it was really fine. Much much better than the last ones, which is not really hard. Of course it could have been better, e.g. to give a chance for also dropping at least 3* hearts. Also I think the 400 frags for 1 soul was too steep, 200 or 300 would have been more reasonable to reward people that take the time to sac all these regular souls. It was all good, but could have been better for an event within the birthday and tour start time!

I also got many new characers (both Golems, blue Crimean, gunner Hierophant 2 times), including the Feldmarschall as I still had several event souls saved for the anniversary bonus that did not show up (yes, I am still disappointed that this tradition got cut off), and some other really good drops. But if possible I would exchange the dupe killers, PDKs, CotDs, gunner Hiero etc. for the 4* characters that elude me...

URock
07-19-2019, 12:00 PM
Hellfire Dungeon class-challenges complete and first 9 Hell-Souls opened: zero red eyes (LOL). Now I need 622 (LOL again) Ironite to complete the challenges to get another round of ZERO-RED-EYES :-D
The new INFERNAL DUNGEON again needs Ironite to buy all the neded SOT refills and because of missing THE BEAST I will need much more SOT.
When I got the Magma Eddie there will be so many new toons to buy with Frontier Coins or to farm more and more fragments to get new toons...ok...it's long term gaming...gaming???
Sry, but auto-farming is not gaming! It's:
BORING

Muzzleloader
07-19-2019, 01:10 PM
How good are the rewards in inferno dungeon? Hellfire dungeons doesnt seem to good for rewards. Not 9ne evo rune dropped in 100 battles.

Volrath
07-19-2019, 01:38 PM
I'm glad that these new dungeons are permanent additions so I can hold onto the keys and just focus on getting the Hell and Fire challenges. I've gotten several of the angel bats (although I have them all already) but nothing major.

GrimDusk
07-19-2019, 01:50 PM
Is it worth farming the hell and fire dungeon on madness, or just stick to normal to get the 500 wins done?

Yup
07-19-2019, 02:17 PM
How good are the rewards in inferno dungeon? Hellfire dungeons doesnt seem to good for rewards. Not 9ne evo rune dropped in 100 battles.

Mediocre. Not as good as the Trooper dungeon.. which is not as good as the Cosmic dungeons. And I have yet to see a Reaper talisman drop.

This is why I'm in no hurry to complete the achievements.. the BEST thing about them is Magma Ed and the Cosmic frags/ironite.. but spending a ton of ironite to get ironite seems silly to me. Running the dungeon itself.. has very little benefit. It's not like when the Trooper dungeon was released and you got a ton of talismans... I'm now approaching 3K SOW though and I'm WELL over 4k 2 star colorless evo runes...

....wish the Infernal dungeon dropped 3 star colorless runes.. but it doesn't. It would have been nice to use the Trooper dungeon for 2 star colorless runes and the Infernal dungeon for 3 stars.. but I guess I'm the only one who thinks that way :)

Is it worth farming the hell and fire dungeon on madness, or just stick to normal to get the 500 wins done?

I'm just running normal. The rewards aren't that much better on Madness from what I see. You MIGHT get a few more shards or FC, or the occasional Skill Shard on madness, but if you aren't hurting for those.... 6SOT v 10SOT matters more here.

Muzzleloader
07-19-2019, 02:33 PM
I guess I may just run normal dungeons to complete the 500 wins in hellfire, then return and finish the trooper dungeons. I have 1500 SoW and 5K 2* evo runes, I really dont need either. I will earn the major , then worry about eddie.

It's nice to be able to complete the dungeons at our pace, but it really just allows us to grind between grinding events.

blade685
07-19-2019, 03:16 PM
for me: win the 5 keys from each 15 victory and just grind infernal dungeon, doing 500 victory are useless for the prices, only dupes in souls :)

Muzzleloader
07-19-2019, 03:33 PM
Blade, that's a good point. There are several toons that I'm missing, but the odds are not good at pulling any of them. Resources may be better spent on the dungeons.

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 03:43 PM
Blade, that's a good point. There are several toons that I'm missing, but the odds are not good at pulling any of them. Resources may be better spent on the dungeons.

I'm doing snow angels in my pile of FCs after the sacrifice event so I'm focussing on the Infernal dungeon. I'll be done with that sometime this evening and then I'll work through my Troopers in the Hellfire dungeon.

Sunzu
07-19-2019, 03:46 PM
It's really not even about patience lol. There are certain talisman sets that if you dont have, you just aren't going to complete it. Will they come back around and drop vipers, venoms, warlord, labrynth, fortune etc..etc... Talismans again? If not then there is really no point.

Bakura
07-19-2019, 03:56 PM
Same here, got the Infernal keys, went straight to grinding for new Ed.
Keep dozing off, just to wake up to a defeat..... can't afford to waste dungeon time..... BUT 2 HOURS STRAIGHT TO BABYSIT THE GAME, it's unstable going through w/ the 3 required. Losses are rare but still. Waking up to wonder how long it's been idle, sux. Anyway, took a cat nap..... back to work.
Us poor people have to do it the hard way.
I always laugh though, cuz these new dungeon characters lately are basically repeats. It's like jumping through hoops for a character we already have.
(Calvary/Trooper..... Bomber/Ace's High......Magma/Beast)
Same toons , new look, passive instead of fury.... at least they come fully sharded.

Muzzleloader
07-19-2019, 03:57 PM
They will probably come around again. Sometimes even when available they are hard to acquire. If you just keep playing it gets easier, you just need to be careful to manage your resources.

Iced_Earth
07-19-2019, 04:04 PM
actually i have only to complain, that we cant earn 3 star evo runes from those dungeons.

Nifelheim
07-19-2019, 04:28 PM

Didn't see mentioned anywhere, bit the beast is on sale in the FC store. I just got him.

Yup
07-19-2019, 04:47 PM
Keep dozing off, just to wake up to a defeat..... can't afford to waste dungeon time..... BUT 2 HOURS STRAIGHT TO BABYSIT THE GAME, it's unstable going through w/ the 3 required.

It's even MORE annoying when it's an app crash.. which has been happening since the March Update.

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
actually i have only to complain, that we cant earn 3 star evo runes from those dungeons.

Seconded! You're right, that's a big annoyance.

blade685
07-19-2019, 04:59 PM
It's even MORE annoying when it's an app crash.. which has been happening since the March Update.

don't you have an android phone for the game or on computer?

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 05:16 PM
Keep dozing off, just to wake up to a defeat..... can't afford to waste dungeon time..... BUT 2 HOURS STRAIGHT TO BABYSIT THE GAME, it's unstable going through w/ the 3 required. Losses are rare but still. Waking up to wonder how long it's been idle, sux. Anyway, took a cat nap..... back to work.

I hear ya. My autofarm team is running at about 99%, but that 1% chance of failure means there's a good chance it'll bomb out while I'm asleep. Not worth spending the Ironite on a mega refill overnight. Luckily I can autofarm it while at work, so I should have Magma Eddie in another 4 or so hours. I'll accept a handful of failures to finish it out in 300 runs instead of 600.

Sidney
07-19-2019, 05:45 PM
I hear ya. My autofarm team is running at about 99%, but that 1% chance of failure means there's a good chance it'll bomb out while I'm asleep. Not worth spending the Ironite on a mega refill overnight. Luckily I can autofarm it while at work, so I should have Magma Eddie in another 4 or so hours. I'll accept a handful of failures to finish it out in 300 runs instead of 600.

I was using your recommended setup but sadly I didn't have the Banner Talismans and I was losing every other battle. My Assassin relics are all maxed with the exception of magic resistance but my team couldn't hold it together consistently. I had to separate Wrath and Beast so sadly I'll have to shoot for the 600 as opposed to the 300... :-(

I was using your recommendation of:

If it's changed can you let me know so I can give it a shot? :-)

HuckFinn150
07-19-2019, 06:04 PM
I tried my first dungeon and my assassin teams are not up to snuff. I made it through one time just to see what the new Eddie looks like and that's all I'm doing. I don't have Gambler and all my assassin Eddie's are dead within three hits. Everyone I used was maxed. I put all my talismans back on their indented toon and I'm done done from the start....

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 06:43 PM
I was using your recommended setup but sadly I didn't have the Banner Talismans and I was losing every other battle. My Assassin relics are all maxed with the exception of magic resistance but my team couldn't hold it together consistently. I had to separate Wrath and Beast so sadly I'll have to shoot for the 600 as opposed to the 300... :-(

I was using your recommendation of:

If it's changed can you let me know so I can give it a shot? :-)

The talismans on The Beast are currently Labyrinth+Cosmic and the talismans on the Purple Heirophant are now Tomb+Warlord.

Not having the talismans for this one is rough...If you have a second set of Labyrinth talismans, definitely use 'em on Gambler Eddie. Otherwise...maybe Angel + Warlord + Cosmic? Or put one set of Labyrinth on Gambler and try Immortal + Sustaining + Cosmic on The Beast?

Yup
07-19-2019, 06:45 PM
Shadow work well on The Beast. I'd put Labyrinth on Gambler.. and Shadow on The Beast. Gamblers' best move in the dungeon is his basic to remove buffs. A Hierophant prevents more buffs being added. The dungeon jsut takes longer when Gambler gets stuck on using some other move than his present basic. But there's no losses here. Even if a couple allies are dead by the end. Gambler and A Hierophant have cleared the last stage rather easily by themselves. But, of course, none of us know how relics factor in.....

Bakura
07-19-2019, 06:48 PM
so I should have Magma Eddie in another 4 or so hours. I'll accept a handful of failures to finish it out in 300 runs instead of 600.
I totally agree. BTW, there is bug w/ killing Magma Ed. Too many times he dies, but comes back invisible and keeps attacking. I have to finish him again. See pic below. I had to go another round like that. Also, I've seen G. Bat revive while having perm death. I've seen Magma fully heal w/ perfect crave. If anyone is wondering, pass. disable doesn't work on boss level, nor stun.
I took off the redemption from Wrath. Didn't seem to do anything. Tower is sooo much better.5780

Yup
07-19-2019, 06:50 PM
Or he lies flat on the ground and attacks..// twitching every now and then. Apparently using his tongue embedded in the ground to move him forward/aback a little. :) .. at least I HOPE it's his tongue and not some other appendage ;)

GrimDusk
07-19-2019, 06:53 PM
How long is the sale on the Beast lasting, because I’m about 200 FC short

Muzzleloader
07-19-2019, 06:55 PM
Can you use radiant instead of banner, which I dont have.

Natasmai
07-19-2019, 06:56 PM
Has anyone seen a single reaper talisman drop in the infernal dungeon? Ive got about 200 battles and none.

Bakura
07-19-2019, 06:58 PM
Or he lies flat on the ground and attacks..// twitching every now and then. Apparently using his tongue embedded in the ground to move him forward/aback a little. :) .. at least I HOPE it's his tongue and not some other appendage ;)
Sounds like Pickle Rick.... anyone know that one?
So Yup, you said Shadow.... really? I thought about it, but if invisibility is removed, he's a sitting duck. Was just about to start another dungeon, trying Labrynth on Beast and going back to Tomb for Heiro. Banner works surprisingly well for Gambler.

Yup
07-19-2019, 07:11 PM
I know Pickle Rick :)

I've just been testing...

Gambler (Labyrinth/Cosmic)
Wrath (Reaper/Sun)
Beast (Shadow/Tranquility)

Breezes through everything.. but the boss battle you need to tap Magma Ed so you don't get stuck attacking that Assassin Bat. If you miss the tap.. you may lose.

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 07:14 PM

Wrath (Reaper/Sun)

Breezes through everything.. but the boss battle you need to tap Magma Ed so you don't get stuck attacking that Assassin Bat. If you miss the tap.. you may lose.

Sure would be nice if Reaper talismans dropped. *twitch*

Bakura
07-19-2019, 07:15 PM

Wrath (Reaper/Sun)

The tap doesn't stop auto mode?
Plus, I have Reapers, always thought they were weak (unless you have endure, like A. Bat).... but I may give it a try.
"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!"

Sidney
07-19-2019, 07:32 PM
The talismans on The Beast are currently Labyrinth+Cosmic and the talismans on the Purple Heirophant are now Tomb+Warlord.

Not having the talismans for this one is rough...If you have a second set of Labyrinth talismans, definitely use 'em on Gambler Eddie. Otherwise...maybe Angel + Warlord + Cosmic? Or put one set of Labyrinth on Gambler and try Immortal + Sustaining + Cosmic on The Beast?

Thanks for the suggestions!!

I've got:

Gambler with Warlord / Angel / Cosmic
Purple Heirophant with Tomb / Warlord
Wrath with Immortal / Redemption
Beast with Labyrinth / Cosmic

Last battle took about 3 minutes and got a bit sketchy in the boss wave but the team held together twice now. Wrath always dies in the boss round, but it's kinda what I expect him to do.

I was doing it full auto, but when I can watch the screen and select Eddie as the primary target manually he goes down quick. Last round was about a minute.

Guess I should have done the arena event and got those Banner Talismans... lol

Thanks again for the help!!

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the suggestions!!

I've got:

Gambler with Warlord / Angel / Cosmic
Purple Heirophant with Tomb / Warlord
Wrath with Immortal / Redemption
Beast with Labyrinth / Cosmic

Last battle took about 3 minutes and got a bit sketchy in the boss wave but the team held together twice now. Wrath always dies in the boss round, but it's kinda what I expect him to do.

I was doing it full auto, but when I can watch the screen and select Eddie as the primary target manually he goes down quick. Last round was about a minute.

Guess I should have done the arena event and got those Banner Talismans... lol

Thanks again for the help!!

Hey, you're quite welcome. I like Muzzleloader's suggestion of Radiant talismans instead of Banner, so you could try Radiant + Warlord on Gambler.

Yup
07-19-2019, 07:54 PM
No you can tap enemies to target them and auto will keep running, Morty. :)

I'm still testing... first dungeon opening today..

Best I can do with both Beast and Wrath on the same team.. no need to tap

Assassin Bat (Eternity/Cosmic)
Wrath (Reaper/Sun)

It's not a "perfect' But.. it's getting more wins in a row than any other setup with both Beast AND Wrath. Beast or Wrath may die, but that doesn't matter a lot, the run still counts. As long as the bat's alive he and gambler can finish it most of the time. And remember I'm lazy. I moved more talismans around for this than I have in months. I could put Labyrinth or Eternity on The Beast/Wrath as well.. but meh... as long as the team wins.

It would be "perfect' if Gambler only used his present basic move.. but he doesn't always. The counters and healing from the bat make it work pretty well.

Actually no loss yet with this set up. it's come REALLY close.. but no loss.

Sidney
07-19-2019, 08:11 PM
Hey, you're quite welcome. I like Muzzleloader's suggestion of Radiant talismans instead of Banner, so you could try Radiant + Warlord on Gambler.

I'll give it a try again now that the talismans are switched around on the other allies. I was running that earlier with no luck whatsoever but it was my first tries in the dungeon and was just trying different things out. I just had a match end in a draw... I wonder if I get credit for that round... :-)

Hey, I just noticed your from MA! I lived up there from about 94 - 2000. Pepperell for a year and then Marlboro for about 5 years before moving down to Atlanta. I grew up in the North, but the winters in Mass were going to be the death of me if I stayed!!

And now as I type this, I get another draw... I hope it counts! The game keeps going on auto, so it must.

My next loss I'll try the radiant again and see how it goes!

Thanks again man!!!

Muzzleloader
07-19-2019, 08:28 PM
I seen someone tried redemption on wrath. Has anyone tried present or dominance instead?

Deano82
07-19-2019, 09:08 PM
Anyone else not seeing the 4 extra event challenges for the infernal dungeon??

Bakura
07-19-2019, 10:04 PM
No you can tap enemies to target them and auto will keep running, Morty. :)

That's advice of the year (I think I remember doing that before but forgot.)
Yeah.... tap the boss. No losses, just have to get by the Trolls when they get critical strike.
I just had to watch every battle, but yeah, it totally worked, thanks.
The only prob is that with all the trial and error, I've gone through the 4 or 5 free keys, and only have 167 out of 300.
I've got FC for 2 almost 3 FC keys. But it seems to avg out to 30 battles per key. BTW, I have all the relics (just need some for warrior & gunner, which don't apply here.)
Run time is avg. 1.5 to 2.5 per. Shortest was 1:04... longest about 3:00.
I gotta come up with a 4th key, and that will be close. I learned from the Trooper event, to go ahead and do the dungeon during the event, cuz NF changes things after, plus they cost way more resources, and you get behind cuz there is always another event lurking around the corner. I'm glad I got Major Malakhov .... I see no time to ever go back and catch up. Plus, gauntlet, pvp.... all in all it's a full time job.

Fudjo
07-19-2019, 10:56 PM
Got my Magma Beast Eddie, but zero Reaper Talismans in 300 runs.

Natasmai
07-19-2019, 11:46 PM
Anyone else not seeing the 4 extra event challenges for the infernal dungeon??

They aren't event challenges, they are permanent achievements, different tab.

Bakura
07-20-2019, 12:31 AM
Congrats..... and while at work! Way to go.
I just got me a Google play card... now I can get FC to finish... so I'm right behind ya.

Bakura
07-20-2019, 12:50 AM
Hats off to NF/LOTB for this excellent job on the new Infernal Dungeon.... the pit of Hell.
It looks like one might imagine. But contrary to popular belief, I did not see Hitler or any ex-wives while playing through.:cool:

I know alot of Troopers see this forum but don't login or post. So I wanted to post some screenshots and info of what to expect.

Stage 1- Trolls, some have Avenger talis.
Stage 2- Hell Hounds, Death Dog revives/inflicts perma death.
Stage 3- A. Krampus/ Children of the Damned.
Stage 4- Wrath(Eternity talis)/Beelzebub.
Final- (Boss)Magma Beast Eddie(Eternity talis)/ A. & G. Bats5842

Yup
07-20-2019, 01:05 AM

200+ runs.. no Reapers either.

I don't think they actually drop at all. More false advertising. They really are going to get themselves in trouble at some point.

Muzzleloader
07-20-2019, 01:40 AM
Have they ever posted the actual talisman drop rates in special dungeons? I forget which dungeon, but I went 700 runs without a talusman drop. Another it took 1500+ runs for a set of 6. So the drop may not be any worse than others.

In the trooper dungeon, after the event ended I ran 300+ battles with no talisman dropping.

Yup
07-20-2019, 01:55 AM
My, perhaps misguided, thought is that if an achievement requires 300 or 600 runs to complete, then within that 300-600 runs you should get at least 1 full talisman set.

So for a 4 set, having 1 guaranteed drop every 100 runs is not too much to ask - it doesn't mean it need to be an "achievement" or anything..... They can CLEARLY control when drops occur if they so desire - so just set 1 to drop every 100 runs,,, then RNG for all the other runs..

I also realize they messed up the Trooper dungeon when it first appeared by giving out a talisman every other run. So, many ended up with 6-9+ full 5sets. I think they just went overboard the other direction because they know they messed up last time.

fred10141988
07-20-2019, 02:28 AM
Hats off to NF/LOTB for this excellent job on the new Infernal Dungeon.... the pit of Hell.
It looks like one might imagine. But contrary to popular belief, I did not see Hitler or any ex-wives while playing through.:cool:

I know alot of Troopers see this forum but don't login or post. So I wanted to post some screenshots and info of what to expect.

Thank you!!!

Fudjo
07-20-2019, 02:33 AM
My, perhaps misguided, thought is that if an achievement requires 300 or 600 runs to complete, then within that 300-600 runs you should get at least 1 full talisman set.

My, perhaps misguided, thought is that if you do something three hundred times and you don't get the reward you were expecting, then you can reasonably expect that continuing on any further will still not result in the reward and that you should go do something else.

GrimDusk
07-20-2019, 05:10 AM
Got Magma Beast Ed!

Amarthir
07-20-2019, 05:18 AM
Yeaaahh 135 runs in and not a single Reaper Talisman dropped. Meanwhile in the other dungeon I did the 500 and got 4 eclipse talismans.

zzzoron
07-20-2019, 05:47 AM
Thank you very much!

Hats off

Olevipoeg
07-20-2019, 08:19 AM
I'm experimenting with Gambler (Radiant Warlord)Killer(Labyrinth Cosmic)Beast(Eterenity Cosmic)Wrath(Reaper Blight). It works more or less.

SinGularity-8786
07-20-2019, 09:52 AM
Can't NF fix this annoying team-window-bug?

Omnus
07-20-2019, 02:07 PM
Can't NF fix this annoying team-window-bug?

Since it's been here for weeks now, apparently not... Notice there are no tabs for multiple team setups either.

URock
07-20-2019, 03:28 PM
My todo-list:

1. finish Trooper Dungeon next week
2. get The Beast (maybe next month)
3. get Assassin Heirophant (maybe end of this year)
4. get Labyrinth Talisman Set (maybe this year)
5. farming the new Infernal Dungeon

So...thanks for another long-term-goal!

Iced_Earth
07-20-2019, 03:56 PM
funny thing that the wrath ult can oneshot the magma beast eddie boss ^^ and this whole time invisible is a bit annoying..

Saigrim
07-20-2019, 05:12 PM
Yups strategy with the Assbat has worked the best so far for me. I don’t have Labyrinth or Reapers, and I pretty much have to babysit the game to tap the boss, but it’s about 99% win rate. So thanks for that!

Personally I don’t think their marketing department is the brightest bunch as I think putting these certain talismans in the store would benefit them during events like these. I’d probably make the purchase. As it is, I cut way back on spending, and for the most part only do it if I get an actual event character drop. Puts me in good mood, so I then kick back a little something something to them as a thank you. If I have to spend several days grinding this crap, which usually isn’t terrible except this one due to the babysitting, then I’m just gonna take my time and call it a day.

Olevipoeg
07-20-2019, 05:17 PM
My last team for Infernal dungeon. One megarefill and no losses.
Gambler ( Angel Warlord Cosmic )
Assassin Hierophant( Tomb Warlord )
Beast( Eternity Cosmic)
Wrath( Redemption Mark) Tough luck for him. :)
Usually under 2 minutes per run, best 1:11. And no Labyrinth set. And I got one Reaper talisman!

Muzzleloader
07-20-2019, 07:13 PM
I havent tried the infernal dungeon yet, still have 1 trooper dungeon to go. I take it that you can average about 50 battles in the 2 hours, is one mega refill enough per session?.

Fudjo
07-20-2019, 07:31 PM
I havent tried the infernal dungeon yet, still have 1 trooper dungeon to go. I take it that you can average about 50 battles in the 2 hours, is one mega refill enough per session?.

That was my experience, yes. One key, one mega refill, a lil' babysitting, and you get 50 runs.

Nifelheim
07-20-2019, 07:49 PM
Any good auto team for the madness assassin/gunner challenge? I don't have mushashi or a. Heirophant..

SinGularity-8786
07-20-2019, 08:10 PM
I used
Gambler Labyrinth
Set Eternity/Cosmic
G Krampus Alchemy/Cosmic
Ravenwitch Shadow/Sustain

infinite dreamer
07-20-2019, 09:05 PM
The Infernal Dungeon looks good. The angle is a bit awkward, but the backgrounds look fantastic. Nice to hear Judgement of Heaven. I wish the talisman drop would be better.

Really good call on the Assassin Bat Yup. Since switching to him, I haven't had a defeat on auto. Thanks!

Yup
07-20-2019, 10:26 PM
That was my experience, yes. One key, one mega refill, a lil' babysitting, and you get 50 runs.

1 mega refill will actually work for 2 keys in the Infernal Dungeon. I've only burned about 300SOT before the dungeon expired. There are SOT rewards.. so that may help with that aspect.

Really good call on the Assassin Bat Yup. Since switching to him, I haven't had a defeat on auto. Thanks!

Glad to help :)

Finished all runs (about 350 total) not one single Reaper talisman dropped.

Muzzleloader
07-20-2019, 10:39 PM
Yup, what was your final setup? I dont have Musashi or reaper talisman, but I can find a work around.

Your experience is that a full SoT charge and a mega refill will do 2 keys. To maximize the SoT plan on using 2 keys and blocking out 4 hours of watch time, so you can target the boss on 5he final wave.

Yup
07-20-2019, 10:43 PM
Assassin Bat (Eternity/Cosmic)
Wrath (Reaper/Sun)

The order matters slightly. Putting Wrath before the Best had more loses.

Shadow on Beast actually helps because the Bat grants perfect hit.. and then the Beast's fury fires when he's got charge. Shadow may also help Wrath.. but I didn't test that.

I did have Eternity Ed and Magma Ed as ride-a-longs most of the time.. those count. My extra ~50 runs was to compensate for a few short on Wrath and Magma, and testing to find the right set up. I ran the same team as above after the first 10-15 runs or so, since I found it working well.

Average time was around 1:15... roughly 60-75 runs before dungeon expiration. So about 3 mega refills, and a full natural 120 SOT, total. I'd guestimate.

Had a loss around every 75 runs or so. But.. that was due to the first battle taking out beast AND wrath, which was rare. If both are past that first battle or even one of them.. then it's no issue. And if they both do get killed in that first battle .. tapping Magma Ed at the end means Gambler/bat will still win. So it's jsut one of those dungeons, with those characters you have to glance at the screen every now and then to see if it's still running, that's all. I didn't "babysit" it really at all.

I don't trust the keys to stack.. yes they SAY they will but Daily keys don't stack (drop 4 daily keys in BOS you still only get 3 runs, not 12 - drop 1 at a time.. you get 12 runs).. so.. I burned one key.. then cashed in another key. But yes.. 1 key uses roughly 300SOT. Since SOT are rewarded.. it can fluctuate. But in general, 1 mega-refill will burn 2 keys.. give or take maybe 20-40SOT.

Bakura
07-20-2019, 10:55 PM

Wow, I averaged about 37 per key. Yeah 600 SoT is about right.
Tapping the boss made the time longer, so I just left it alone. The losses were so rare that I opted for the 25 ironite revive, so as not to waist time.
I got one Reaper tali the first night in the first 15 rounds. The next 320 rounds....nothing. I already bought a set months ago, but still, it's false advertising.
It's like ordering a combo meal and getting stiffed on the drink. This sort of thing about them not quite giving what is promised, or not working as it was advertised, is getting old. They should give us all who completed the challenge a full set. There are none dropping, and they know it. We spent alot of FC and Ironite (not to mention time babysitting) to get a character pretty much like the one we already had.... at least keep good on the tali set.
Even if they change the drop rates tomorrow, it's too late. It doesn't change the past.

I thought about using Ass. Bat, but the Heiro was working fine. It's just flat out hard.... those bats keep reviving. I'd hate to see a madness difficulty.

Team to complete the challenge was:
Gambler- banner/warlord
Eternity Ed (ride along)
A. Heirophant- labrynth/cosmic
The Beast- sustain/fate/cosmic
Wrath-tower/warlord/cosmic with Immortality augment

Muzzleloader
07-20-2019, 11:11 PM
As I stated previously, the talisman drop rate may not be any different than previous dungeons. In my experience 300 runs without a drop is not uncommon. It may not be fair, maybe some are on the blessed RNG drops and others get the goose egg.

Since the trooper event ended, I ran 350 + runs and finally pulled a talisman in the last 50 runs. My worst run was 700 dungeon battles without a drop, while my best was 3 within 50 battles. This excludes the trooper dungeon event.

Yup
07-20-2019, 11:12 PM
The fact that all achievements are completed and not ONE single talisman dropped.. is a problem for a company claiming talismans are a reward. It's blatantly false.

What they need to do now. is reward at least one full set of Reapers to anyone who has completed all the Infernal achievements.

I disagree Muzzleloader.. if the incentive to spend resources (FC) on a dungeon is a reward advertised. .then it's pay-to-play.. yes it is in game currency, but still it's not an open area where one should deal with drop rates because it's all free anyway. If the reward is not present after the spend (multiple times).. then it's false advertising. If NONE of us got a single talisman.. that's a problem.. it's not merely a "low drop rate".

I'd be equally up in arms if I had any reason on earth to run the Trooper dungeon again. In fact, why would I EVER run the Trooper dungeon, since I have the characters, if talismans never drop???

Muzzleloader
07-20-2019, 11:25 PM
I am not agreeing with the game drop rates. I am just staing a fact that I have experienced. Others have stated terrible returns in other dungeon events, while a few get a gluttony of talisman. The infernal event may be worse than others or not enough have run them yet for an accurate count.

I am not running the trooper dungeon for talisman, I am completing it to earn the major, one key away. I have been slow in playing, not as much enthusiasm as before.

Yup
07-20-2019, 11:36 PM
I'm kind of baffled by the mindset that players are seemingly expected to spend 250 FC on keys to play for a talisman set that probably wont' be available anywhere else.. but also isn't going to drop after they buy a key??? I mean are they TRYING to piss off players?

The dungeon is only open for 2hrs.. they surely know the average runs possible.. and they could surely factor in a drop rate that may require 2 dungeons or so to get a full 4 set.. but to run the thing 5-8 times and never get even one drop is ludicrous to me.

And please understand I have 2 sets of Reapers. So I'm not clamoring for those specifically. What bothers me is the clear lack of honesty and "fiddling" with numbers to ensure advertised rewards are never actually granted. I WOULD actually buy keys and run the Infernal dungeon after completing the achievements specifically FOR Reaper talismans... IF they actually were a reward. But, clearly, they aren't.

HuckFinn150
07-20-2019, 11:51 PM
Sad thing is. It seems that unless you have Gambler (I spent my FC to try and get him and pulled a second Angel) you can't last in this dungeon. I have gone through all my assassin Eddie's all sharded and maxed with various talisman combos and my Eddie is killed before the second round. So many will most likely never get a chance at this dungeon because of this. I've got all the global relics and between 5 & 7 level in assassin relics. No one likes to beat a dead horse because it gets you nowhere. This seems to be a dead horse. Does anyone else have any suggestions? I have all the toons to make it work, but no Gambler. I guess this dungeon is not for everyone. I just wish you could sell the keys for something useful....

Bakura
07-21-2019, 12:16 AM
Yeah, I feel ya.
It's hard for the ones who do have the right characters/talis/ global and ass. relics.... So I imagine it's virtually out of reach for players with less.
Even if you had to split the needed characters and run through 600 times.... that could be too expensive.
For anyone who can't get the new Magma Eddie..... don't beat yourself up.
I jumped through hoops for him. I feel more like the fool considering it's just Beast Eddie with a passive and looks different
If you have Beast Eddie, it's pretty much the same. I frankly like getting the new characters to share with Troopers as a champion. It's no fun if you can't share.
Good luck to all.

Cefiar
07-21-2019, 01:35 AM
Currently doing the Infernal dungeon with:

Gambler (Labyrinth, Cosmic)
Raven Witch (Labyrinth, Cosmic)
The Beast (Immortal, Dominance)
Wrath (Venom, Redemption)

I could probably replace Venom with something else but so far this just seems to work.

Wrath dies a lot and The Beast too sometimes, but they always seem to come back when needed. Just taking Eternity along for the ride in a spare Eddie slot to complete the achievements.

Natasmai
07-21-2019, 01:49 AM
I got one reaper within the last few runs required for the achievements. I have magma now and I've stopped running it for now. They do apparently drop, but the drop rate is unacceptable.

Amarthir
07-21-2019, 03:09 AM
Yah Reaper Talismans should drop more. I don't have a set and I'm gonna be pretty irritated to have to keep going back to the dungeon after challenges are done and wasting ironite and frontier coins to get one reaper talisman every 200 runs

Fudjo
07-21-2019, 04:08 AM
Yah Reaper Talismans should drop more. I don't have a set and I'm gonna be pretty irritated to have to keep going back to the dungeon after challenges are done and wasting ironite and frontier coins to get one reaper talisman every 200 runs

They just made a few flavors of Banner Souls available, one which is Reaper (Siege and Banner are the others). 5% chance per soul of getting the talisman set.

If we're really looking at 500 runs in the Infernal dungeon or whatever per Reaper talisman, then it's something like 6000 Ironite per set.

Or spend 1800-2700 Ironite (depending on your luck) on Reaper Banner Souls. I lucked out and got a set for 900, ymmv.

Amarthir
07-21-2019, 06:33 AM
They just made a few flavors of Banner Souls available, one which is Reaper (Siege and Banner are the others). 5% chance per soul of getting the talisman set.

If we're really looking at 500 runs in the Infernal dungeon or whatever per Reaper talisman, then it's something like 6000 Ironite per set.

Or spend 1800-2700 Ironite (depending on your luck) on Reaper Banner Souls. I lucked out and got a set for 900, ymmv.

I actually took a chance here. Bought a 10 pack on my main and my alt accounts, and got a full 4 set of Reaper Talismans both times.

Y'know,. I'm not one to bitch about store items and the "freemium" aspect of the game. But it REALLY makes this game look bad when after 296 rounds I only get one reaper talisman, meanwhile I buy 2 ten packs and get 2 whole sets of them.

Esquatcho
07-21-2019, 12:18 PM
My last team for Infernal dungeon. One megarefill and no losses.
Gambler ( Angel Warlord Cosmic )
Assassin Hierophant( Tomb Warlord )
Beast( Eternity Cosmic)
Wrath( Redemption Mark) Tough luck for him. :)
Usually under 2 minutes per run, best 1:11. And no Labyrinth set. And I got one Reaper talisman!

Thanks mate, this one is doing me well so far. Just started, but its working about a 1:40 on average and my relics arent that maximised at all! That said, I didnt go redemption on Wrath, just guardians & do have labyrinths for Gambler.

Iced_Earth
07-21-2019, 03:01 PM
i think tonight we get two new events. one is gauntlet, the other is eternal fight. bought 10 occult souls, got the talisman set. the drop chance seems not the worst, but the gunner hiero will elude me for years :P

Saigrim
07-21-2019, 03:52 PM
I think there is a serious bug concerning the talismans drops in the new dungeon. I’ve been running it exclusively this weekend, and after every two hour run I’m showing the alert for new talismans in my inventory. Guess what? When I look in my talisman inventory there is not a single new one in the bunch. This third run confirmed it for me. I’m showing new drops, but nothing in my inventory that wasn’t there already.

Olevipoeg
07-21-2019, 05:15 PM
I actually took a chance here. Bought a 10 pack on my main and my alt accounts, and got a full 4 set of Reaper Talismans both times.

Y'know,. I'm not one to bitch about store items and the "freemium" aspect of the game. But it REALLY makes this game look bad when after 296 rounds I only get one reaper talisman, meanwhile I buy 2 ten packs and get 2 whole sets of them.
My luck is not so good. I don't have banner set, so I bought one pack. No talismans and no Hierophant also. Luck situation normal.

Yup
07-21-2019, 05:33 PM
I think there is a serious bug concerning the talismans drops in the new dungeon. I’ve been running it exclusively this weekend, and after every two hour run I’m showing the alert for new talismans in my inventory. Guess what? When I look in my talisman inventory there is not a single new one in the bunch. This third run confirmed it for me. I’m showing new drops, but nothing in my inventory that wasn’t there already.

Depends upon WHICH dungeon you are referring to.. the Hellfire dungeon WILL drop Eclipse talismans.. the Infernal Dungeon does NOT drop Reaper talismans.

If you are looking for Reapers but have been running the Hellfire dungeon, you may be missing the Eclipse talismans that are dropping.

Saigrim
07-21-2019, 06:32 PM
I was talking the Infernal dungeon, Yup, which I’m pretty sure is supposed to have a chance to drop Reapers. I have my Magma Eddie now and never got a single talisman in 300 runs. Doesn’t matter now. I’m done. They can take that dungeon and any supposed talismans and jam them straight up their....

So glad that one is done. Tired of babysitting my gadgets.

Talismans showing up in the store hours after I made my marketing comment...

Coincidence?

Talisman packs suck though. I was hoping for straight guaranteed purchase. Blowing ironite on chances, not so much. Been playing this for three years. I know what their chances are like. Funny thing is though, I don’t really need them now. Lol.

rags-6094
07-21-2019, 07:27 PM
I haven’t even started this challenge, I’ve finished of the first part for the event challenges hellfire and it seemed to give me 5 keys but I haven’t used them yet, I’m still trying to finish the 600 runs with Malakhov... is anybody even bothering with that challenge or are you leaving them for another time?

Muzzleloader
07-21-2019, 07:35 PM
Inferal and hell fire is about the same amount of time and resources to complete. It just depends on who you want first. They are both permanent additions and can be played with at your leisure. I just earned the major, now it's time for the furyless eddie.

Saigrim
07-21-2019, 07:36 PM
I’m leaving them, Rags. I don’t need another white cosmic talisman, even if it is a T3, I don’t have the materials to evolve anyhow.

rags-6094
07-21-2019, 07:54 PM
There a bit of a problem those cosmic Talisman aren’t they.
The hardest thing to find to evolve them is the tiniest seemingly useless one star T1 rune...
I am a bit confused now I think...
Concerning the event challenges I’ve earnt Malakhov already, seems the only point in doing the Malakhov challenges is if you want a lit bit of ironite which you have to burn to get back less than half as much and a couple of high level souls...

But the other event where you face Number of the beast Ed and the Beast at the end, and you need to complete event challenges whilst it’s open to get soul frags etc... that part I’ve completed. But the “use eternity Eddie 10,000 times and use wrath 1,000000 times... that part I haven’t started yet..

rags-6094
07-21-2019, 08:52 PM
Ok so I opened the Infernal Conflict gateway, I see now what all discussion was about, sorry for asking stupid questions, I can’t keep up with the events and forums lately to spite things slowing down some what..

I have put together a team of Gambler Eddie, Wrath, Eternity riding passenger, Derby Demon and Set, oops that failed!
Gees that Beast Ed at the end is one tough dude!
I saw people discussing Talisman combo’s.. that’s where it makes it hard, because swapping Talisman will compromise my arena defence...
So I’ll try The Heirophant and that Shinobi dude.... forgot his name, seems to be working better on auto now!

Fudjo
07-21-2019, 09:47 PM
I haven’t even started this challenge, I’ve finished of the first part for the event challenges hellfire and it seemed to give me 5 keys but I haven’t used them yet, I’m still trying to finish the 600 runs with Malakhov... is anybody even bothering with that challenge or are you leaving them for another time?

I battle in the Trooper dungeon when I want SOW because the return for your Ironite is better there than in the store. Eventually I'll finish the talisman achievement, but I'm in no hurry.

rags-6094
07-21-2019, 09:52 PM
I seem to be talking to myself on the forums today but another little thing I noted is that for 15 sot each go round they should make 3* evolution runes available, it seems to be raining 1* and 2* evo runes but no 3*’s
You need 25 of them to evolve a cosmic Talisman and 9 for normally Talisman so we heavily depend on these and they don’t drop from the most expensive to play part of the game? C’mon developers please consider adjusting this!

Muzzleloader
07-21-2019, 10:40 PM
Just add them to all the other complaints they are racking up over recent events. I am having to sell those 3* evo shards, they really stack up after awhile. I dont have enough toons to level to use them on. I havent started the infernal dungeon yet and I already have 4K 1* and 6K 2* evo runes.

Bakura
07-22-2019, 12:14 AM
After the Trooper Dungeon & Infernal Dungeon events, I currently have around 4,500 2* evo runes, and that's after I leveled over 50 talis to level 4. It even seems the 3* runes dropping in the cosmos are less than I remember. Maybe it's cuz I'm really hungering for them.

Hey, Rags.... I don't know about you, but for the Infernal Dungeon, I had to swap talis w/ my Arena defense, but it seemed like very few were playing, I hardly had any attacks. But it was worth it to finish the event.
Btw, this new Beast Ed version isn't anything special. To work w/ his passive, I used the Flash talis.
Gotta go earn some new Wrathchild frags.
Peace to all!

Esquatcho
07-22-2019, 12:28 AM
This morning I was wondering why all of a sudden I was losing every second battle.

Was thinking "DAmmit, the AI boost is killer this morning!"

Had a closer look - Took talis off my A Hierophant last night for gauntlet, forgot to put back on!

/smh

Edit: My team:

AHierophant - Tomb + Warlord
Gambler - Labyrinth + Cosmic
Beast - Eternity + Cosmic
Wrath - Mark + Sustaining + Cosmic

Sustaining on Wrath makes everyone a fair bit more survivable imo.

Olevipoeg
07-22-2019, 06:17 AM
This morning I was wondering why all of a sudden I was losing every second battle.

Was thinking "DAmmit, the AI boost is killer this morning!"

Had a closer look - Took talis off my A Hierophant last night for gauntlet, forgot to put back on!

/smh

Edit: My team:

AHierophant - Tomb + Warlord
Gambler - Labyrinth + Cosmic
Beast - Eternity + Cosmic
Wrath - Mark + Sustaining + Cosmic

Sustaining on Wrath makes everyone a fair bit more survivable imo.
But if someone manages to cast crave on your team... :)

IMHO Redemption is better. It speeds up lower rounds quite a lot and removes annoying buffs in last round. Its on death effect gives physical reflect shield and echo to everyone. So it charges up Hierophant. Wrath gambit seems reasonable.

Esquatcho
07-22-2019, 11:35 AM
But if someone manages to cast crave on your team... :)

IMHO Redemption is better. It speeds up lower rounds quite a lot and removes annoying buffs in last round. Its on death effect gives physical reflect shield and echo to everyone. So it charges up Hierophant. Wrath gambit seems reasonable.

Yeah, I just dont have any redemptions... And not sure if its worth investing in a set right now. Never though of the supercharge approach though, that makes sense!

singlemaltscot
07-22-2019, 08:35 PM
I guess I'm the only one without AHierophant. So I'm running this team.

Raven Witch - Labrynth/Cosmic
Gambler - Radiant/Warlord
Beast - Shadow/Grail
Wrath - Immortal/Redemption

It's working pretty well on auto, 90% success rate. Most runs are under 2min, best time 1min. Need to babysit it a little bit. I tap on Magma Beast at the end and tap through the victory screens to increase the number of runs. Over 100 runs complete and no reapers yet...

URock
07-22-2019, 10:29 PM
...and I'm the only one without A-Hierophant, The Beast and Labyrinth Talisman!
Shit event for me. Maybe end of the year, because of shit-RNG!
TY, Navigator-Frogs! Another event only for a few player! Great development!

HuckFinn150
07-22-2019, 11:29 PM
...and I'm the only one without A-Hierophant, The Beast and Labyrinth Talisman!
Shit event for me. Maybe end of the year, because of shit-RNG!
TY, Navigator-Frogs! Another event only for a few player! Great development!

Yeah, I don't have him or Gambler, so I'm out if it as well I just wish I could sell the keys for something useful. I tried to get Gambler but only pulled a second Angel. So I'm in the same boat as well

Muzzleloader
07-22-2019, 11:45 PM
Since this is a permanent addition, you will be able to use the keys when you pull gambler. A hiero is not needed, bat or raven works. I found bat is a little slower than hiero, but I havent had a loss with using the bat. Labyrinth is also not a must. I am using radiant on gambler with better results.

HuckFinn150
07-23-2019, 12:14 AM
Since this is a permanent addition, you will be able to use the keys when you pull gambler. A hiero is not needed, bat or raven works. I found bat is a little slower than hiero, but I havent had a loss with using the bat. Labyrinth is also not a must. I am using radiant on gambler with better results.

My biggest issue is keeping an Eddie alive. I've not tried Storm with the labyrinth. I might try some others. I have also not tried Lilith. Maybe I'll try some oddballs. After 2 keys and 100 sands with all loses I just quit trying.

Muzzleloader
07-23-2019, 12:34 AM
Huckfinn, I think you really need Gambler for this dungeon. It's not uncommon for wrath and beast to die. I wouldn't waste your keys and SoT until you get Gambler or some comes up with an alternative team.

Yup
07-23-2019, 12:51 AM
I think with all the new dungeons... the 120SOT bump from 80 was nice.. but it needs to be 250.. or there needs to be a daily refill.... or leave it at 10 but double the speed at which it accumulates. I should be able to let the game site for roughly an hour and have at least 60 SOT... not 30.

Bakura
07-23-2019, 02:07 AM
I know alot of guys feel down about not being able to accomplish this Infernal Dungeon event. NF wants people to feel a little seperate or left out as an "incentive" to spend $$$ to catch up and acquire the resources they need, so as to be able to be included and accomplish success. NEVER FORGET THEY ARE A BUSINESS AND EVERYTHING WORKS TOWARDS THEM CREATING REVENUE $!!!
They have made the last 3 dungeon keys permanently available, so just be patient, have fun with it.
My philosophy is "I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not last." This forum and game is a community of friends/like minded people. The game is competitive, but it doesn't make one person better than another.
I speak from experience. It is my one year anniversary. When I started, it sucked not to have all the toons/talis not to be able to achieve or compete. But I have invested double time to catch up and some money along the way. I just got the Beast and fully sharded Wrath a few days before this event. I still have a few red & yellow relics to get. I have felt negative in the past, but I have come to understand the "mobile gaming business model"..... but I think the companies go too far sometimes and cause people to quit, when they were trying to motivate them to spend.
Free to play but Pay to win.... It's the truth. BUT GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

P.S. Banner talis work well on Gambler, they heal him when allies take damage.

Fudjo
07-23-2019, 02:43 AM
I know alot of guys feel down about not being able to accomplish this Infernal Dungeon event. NF wants people to feel a little seperate or left out as an "incentive" to spend $$$ to catch up and acquire the resources they need, so as to be able to be included and accomplish success. NEVER FORGET THEY ARE A BUSINESS AND EVERYTHING WORKS TOWARDS THEM CREATING REVENUE $!!!
They have made the last 3 dungeon keys permanently available, so just be patient, have fun with it.

I think one particular frustration with this event and the Trooper dungeon event is that it isn't like you can be a new-ish player and build a team that can struggle but occasionally get enough wins (say, like 15 or 20) to earn you the prize Eddie. You need to be overwhelmingly dominant in your characters, your talismans, and your resources in order to pull it off. You can't spend 250 Frontier Coins just to win a few times. You need to win dozens of battles per dungeon key to make it worth it. You need a team that can say, "Not only can I beat you, I can beat you so thoroughly that I can autofarm it hundreds of times."

Sure, it's meant to be a long-term goal, much like Relics are. But at least with Relics you get incremental rewards along the way. With the Trooper and Infernal dungeons, there is a barren wasteland ahead of you for hundreds of miles.

If you're a newer player, the best plan is to treat those dungeons like they don't exist for at least six months. Maybe you can pick up enough useful toons, talismans, skill shards, and frontier coins in the meantime.

Bakura
07-23-2019, 04:13 AM
It does seem like the newer you are, that there is sooo much more to have to earn/collect just to catch up. Last year at this time they had just released the God's of Egypt overpowered toons, plus primordials and eternals were the must have talis, many still being used today. But since then with all the talis (lab,alch,viper, cosmic, etc) the new Eds (NOTB, Gambler), and allies galore..... it would seem easier to just not start down that path. At least there are so many new soul types (reg., epic, leg., mythic) and ways to acquire the past catalogue of toons. Still, it's overwhelming and can be discouraging.
I just can't believe the older Ed's in the Trooper store, cost way too much and you can only get frags once a week.... all for an Ed that is underpowered.
Plus, do they still have skill shards for gold coins in the store? Is it just 2x a month or did they remove it? I bought some weeks ago, now that I have 70 million gold, they aren't available.

Blade
07-23-2019, 09:17 AM
A lot of good posts here! We should always remember that this is a freemium game, if we want or not, that's the thing. I'd guess most of us would prefer it would be different and a "real" game, but these modern times have modern solutions (to create money).
Nevertheless there are strategies to cope with the consequences the freemium approach has. I am only a bit sorry for the people that just have a "different thinking" - no offense, and sorry for bad english - and really feel the need to get everything as soon as possible no matter the costs. They might be the main goal of the freemium approach to milk money and this might also hurt people that do not have the money, but a high affinity to gambling. Today you don't need to go to the casino to gamble and lose money, mobile games do provide that, too. This is the main part of the freemium thing that I completely reject. There is a certain psychologic manipulation within many parts of the game to create the fear of the dark, eeh missing out, and to get people into spending money to be competitive, at least for a while. Good luck to everyone to find the right strategy for your way of playing!

About the Infernal Dungeon: it is NOT an event, it is a permanent addtiion to the game. Unlike the Trooper Dungeon there seems to be no difference in terms of costs, currency etc. coming. Correct me if I am wrong, please! So there is no need to hurry, especially as the rewards are rather lame I think, especially as the Reapers do not drop (or maybe with <0.5% chance). Sure, it is the guaranteed way to get the new Eddie, but is he that great? I don't think so. This means there is the great option to wait until you have the right characters and start the grind then. The only thing you should do within time are the class restriction runs in the hell & fire dungeon to get some free keys for the Infernal Dungeon. Apart from that I see no urgent needs at the moment.

blade685
07-24-2019, 11:49 AM
A lot of good posts here! We should always remember that this is a freemium game, if we want or not, that's the thing. I'd guess most of us would prefer it would be different and a "real" game, but these modern times have modern solutions (to create money).
Nevertheless there are strategies to cope with the consequences the freemium approach has. I am only a bit sorry for the people that just have a "different thinking" - no offense, and sorry for bad english - and really feel the need to get everything as soon as possible no matter the costs. They might be the main goal of the freemium approach to milk money and this might also hurt people that do not have the money, but a high affinity to gambling. Today you don't need to go to the casino to gamble and lose money, mobile games do provide that, too. This is the main part of the freemium thing that I completely reject. There is a certain psychologic manipulation within many parts of the game to create the fear of the dark, eeh missing out, and to get people into spending money to be competitive, at least for a while. Good luck to everyone to find the right strategy for your way of playing!

About the Infernal Dungeon: it is NOT an event, it is a permanent addtiion to the game. Unlike the Trooper Dungeon there seems to be no difference in terms of costs, currency etc. coming. Correct me if I am wrong, please! So there is no need to hurry, especially as the rewards are rather lame I think, especially as the Reapers do not drop (or maybe with <0.5% chance). Sure, it is the guaranteed way to get the new Eddie, but is he that great? I don't think so. This means there is the great option to wait until you have the right characters and start the grind then. The only thing you should do within time are the class restriction runs in the hell & fire dungeon to get some free keys for the Infernal Dungeon. Apart from that I see no urgent needs at the moment.

trooper cost more because 5 characters to use = 300+300+400+600 wow
I don't know how so many players have finished it for the cost

Blade
07-24-2019, 12:08 PM
I meant a change in costs for the key to get in! Like it was the case for the Trooper dungeon after the first week. Sorry for confusion!

I'm glad now that I did not do that many runs yet, as the talisman drop rate will be increased! I did about 130 runs in both dungeons so far. It is too time consuming for me and the fact that these dungeons block your phone for other things for up to 2 hours is nasty.

fred10141988
07-24-2019, 03:23 PM
After hours and hours, I finished the 3 of infernal dungeon achievements and got Magma Beast Eddie.

And I only got 1 reaper talisman. This hell RNG of talisman really make me exhausted......

Bakura
07-24-2019, 04:34 PM
The lesson learned here is: If you firmly decide to do the event and acquire the new characters/talisman, then do it ASAP, while the event is happening and that it is the cheapest way to go. After the event, it is much more costly and harder to go back to, when new events are happening. Plus, after the event, extras are less abundant (ie: Trooper talis.)
The only downside to this is the amount of time you have to put in all at once, in order to accomplish during the event vs. spreading it out over weeks or months.

scott-5496
07-24-2019, 04:40 PM
I am just about getting through this slowly.

I have no banner and no Assassin Hierophant for my team so went with:

Wrath (Mark and Redemption)
Gambler (Angel and Warlord plus Cosmic (Freeze))
Beast (Eternity and Cosmic (with Void))
Witch (Labs and Cosmic)

It does fail from time to time but so far, for me it just about works - works better if I can watch it while I work but it is pretty stable. I am also going to try Death Bat with Reaper/Inspiration to see fi that works any better but I doubt it. It seems that a sort of protected battering ram works best.....and a dying Wrath who mostly gets back in through the Witch fury move.

It is one hell of a level! Pretty sure with Banners and Assassin Hiero it would be more stable as others have said but cant use them.

PS I did get a single Reaper in my current runs and in the other dungeon I did get Eclipse to finish off my umpteenth Eclipse set!

Muzzleloader
07-24-2019, 05:09 PM
The infernal dungeon may be the oddball event. It may pay off to wait and you may possibly earn some talisman.

scott-5496
07-24-2019, 05:12 PM
Yeah. You may be correct with the update coming - but I am on holiday next week so trying to sqeeze in as much as I can as it will be trooper focus next week to make sure that is covered then I can see what I can do when I am on wifi!

Yup
07-24-2019, 05:17 PM
So AFTER many have completed the Infernal Dungeon.. NOW they boost talisman drops so you MIGHT see one in 600 runs.. because I sure as hell never saw any in 600 runs.

Yup
07-24-2019, 05:18 PM
Plus, after the event, extras are less abundant .

Except the Infernal Dungeon.. which apparently is only going to drop Reaper talismans AFTER the initial event.

Muzzleloader
07-24-2019, 05:28 PM
Scott, I found the bat was more reliable than the witch. I don't have banner talisman, so I tried radiant/warlord on gambler.

I also used void on wrath, that helped remove some buffs.

scott-5496
07-24-2019, 08:20 PM
Scott, I found the bat was more reliable than the witch. I don't have banner talisman, so I tried radiant/warlord on gambler.

I also used void on wrath, that helped remove some buffs.

I am going to give that a go the next time I do the dungeon.

Muzzleloader
07-24-2019, 08:37 PM
I didnt lose a battle with the following, but only averages 43 battles per key.

Gambler. Radiant/warlord
Bat. Labyrinth/cosmic
Beast. Eternity/cosmic
Wrath. Void/redemption. I also tried mark, hex .

I dont have banner or reaper, I would have tried those. A hiero was faster than bat, but had a few losses.

Put beast before wrath or it gets a bit more touch and go. I had wrath or beast die on occasions.

Bakura
07-25-2019, 12:42 AM
Except the Infernal Dungeon.. which apparently is only going to drop Reaper talismans AFTER the initial event.
I just went and saw that in the tuning update.
I like how they say the dungeon "Now drops 3* evolution materials at a higher rate."
It didn't drop them at all. I guess anything is a higher rate than none.
I wasn't planning on doing either of the last achievements for the Trooper & Infernal dungeons. Didn't think a guaranteed 2* cosmic (w/ a chance for a 3*) was worth the FC and SoT, but if it drops 3* evos anywhere near the rate of the 2*..... it would be worth it. Currently have 4,564_2 * vs. 8_3*.

Segoy
07-25-2019, 08:13 PM
1)
Well, I did all 500 Hellfire rounds, app. 400+ on Madness. Only 1/one/single Eclipse talisman dropped.:(

2)
Unfortunatelly, my daughter bought me 2 banner packs for 1800 Ironite (ouch!). The result? 19 times 3* char, one 4* blue Bat. NOT A SINGLE talisman set. Result?: NEVER EVER EVER NEVER buy banner packs.

Muzzleloader
07-25-2019, 08:21 PM
Purchasing banner pack or event souls is the worst purchase you can make in the game. The only time event souls are worth it, except if you get the magic drop is when they guarantee frags with each soul. If the toon is guaranteed with X number of wins, it is usually cheaper to spend ironite on the grind and earn the rewards.

Yup
07-25-2019, 08:26 PM
Unfortunatelly, my daughter bought me 2 banner packs for 1800 Ironite (ouch!). The result? 19 times 3* char, one 4* blue Bat. NOT A SINGLE talisman set. Result?: NEVER EVER EVER NEVER buy banner packs.

Conversely...... I had never purchased any banner packs since they were implemented. Never felt I needed them or should spend that ironite.....But a couple days ago I bought my first (and probably only) banner pack.. gunner....... I got both the G Hierophant AND the full banner set in that single purchase.

Olevipoeg
07-25-2019, 09:41 PM
Purchasing banner pack or event souls is the worst purchase you can make in the game. The only time event souls are worth it, except if you get the magic drop is when they guarantee frags with each soul. If the toon is guaranteed with X number of wins, it is usually cheaper to spend ironite on the grind and earn the rewards.
I should print out big red sign and hang it by my monitor. NEVER BUY BANNER PACKS AND EVENT SOULS. I bought a 10 pack of event souls and 2 banner packs and got one 4 star char. No talismans, no nothing. Again. Hard truth is they are good only for burning ironite. I thought maybe this time i got lucky. Of course not. In my language is saying. Hope is the consolation of fools. So true.

Muzzleloader
07-25-2019, 10:06 PM
That may be true. That's the way of a gambler, joy of winning is a few fleeting moments. Defeat lasts a lot longer. The one time you actually pull the toon/talis all thoughts of previous losses diminishes drastically.

fred10141988
07-26-2019, 03:03 PM
I have often seen people discussing about "Devs will raise the drop chance of special talismans" recently in some posts.

Is this just a speculation, or some dev really said so?

Sidney
07-26-2019, 03:28 PM
I've got about 100 rounds to go to clear 300 wins with all 3 characters. I ran a bunch without Wrath until noticing he was one of the achievements that you needed to bring him along. So it would only be about 30 more runs had to do if I read the event more closely. Having said that, I'm holding off finishing that dungeon until after the update when they add the 3 star evo material and better chance at the talismans. It will probably still be low drops, but keeping my fingers crossed that it's not.

After 270 runs in that dungeon, I've only picked up 1 reaper talisman.

Bakura
07-26-2019, 10:34 PM
Conversely...... I had never purchased any banner packs since they were implemented. Never felt I needed them or should spend that ironite.....But a couple days ago I bought my first (and probably only) banner pack.. gunner....... I got both the G Hierophant AND the full banner set in that single purchase.
I concur. I used all my heroic souls and got everything BUT Magus Heiro..... So being determined to get something new, and after reading other guys success with the Secret Occult pak...... I went for G. Heiro and got him! No talis, but I already have a set of Banners. But it does seem from my own testimony and others, that the success rate is higher lately.
Also, I don't gamble at all. But it's been said "You will miss a 100% of the shots you don't take."

Segoy
07-30-2019, 05:07 AM

Yes, I know they are only for burning Ironite and that they are (only slightly) worth only if their give trooper frags, too.
That's why I didn't buy them willingly. But since the purchase have been half summoned already, NF refused to reverse the purchase and return me the Ironite. With some positive reference on dropping the highlighted characters and/or talismans, I hoped I might get actually lucky this time.
Didn't happen - as always
I need to better remember already in the past learnt rule I set to myself - never again buy banner or event souls. Only exception - only if I know I have enough Ironite to earn the event characters via event frags.

Sidney
07-31-2019, 03:00 PM
So the update is working well with the dropping of the Reaper Talismans. I was close to finishing the dungeon and only ended up with 1 reaper talisman. Then yesterday I did two runs (two dungeon keys for 4 hours) I ended up picking up 9 more of the talisman so they are most certainly dropping more often. Now to figure out who to put them on where it would do the most good. Guess I got caught up in the Gimme Gimme Gimme and never looked at what the talis did. Figured if they were dropping so infrequent that they must be great. Now with a couple sets I'm wondering if it was a wise decision. At any rate at least I'll have Magma Eddie in about an hour. Time to decide if he's any good either...

Muzzleloader
07-31-2019, 03:11 PM
What is the best non restricted team for clearing the infernal dungeon? I want to try and earn a set of reaper talisman

blade685
07-31-2019, 03:38 PM
i'm waiting to finish the trooper dungeon without FC before = 3 hours per weeks.....
i must do only bastion now to unlock trooper to do last character so boring event....

Sidney
07-31-2019, 03:48 PM
What is the best non restricted team for clearing the infernal dungeon? I want to try and earn a set of reaper talisman

I haven't tried with unrestricted teams just yet. I only needed about 20 runs with Wrath to complete the final challenge. I've been using:

Gambler: Warlord / Radiant
Purple Pope: Tomb / Warlord
The Beast: Labrynth / Cosmic
Wrath: Immortal / Redemption

The drops on the talismans are pretty good now but still need to see who they fit the best on.

rags-6094
07-31-2019, 05:31 PM

Hi ML just saw this post, I apologise if you already have an answer but I have been working on the same challenge.
I used to have tomb/warlord Talisman on Gambler Ed but he was a little too vunerable so until the challenge is complete he has been fitted with Labyrinth, Eternity rides along as passenger, Wrath had Eternity and I use Heirophant with Tomb/Warlord, Heirophant reduces damage to all ally’s and steals immunity amongst other qualities.
Help me here but I’m playing as we speak so can’t stop the game... the fourth and final Assasin in my team is the Shinobi dude wearing Viper Talisman (forgotten his name...)

Placement I have found is important too to reduce defeats.
Currently for the beast Im running Heirophant to the extreme left, Gambler Ed, Shinobi dude and The Beast on the right.
If you were planning on running all three in one fowl swoop then someone else might need to weigh in.
Besides I can do with all the extra drops of frags, Talisman, skill shards etc... good luck!

Muzzleloader
07-31-2019, 05:54 PM
I already earned Magma Ed, I just need to earn those talisman.. I thought of running. Priest, Gambler, Bat and either Raven or undecided.

Blade
07-31-2019, 09:08 PM
I just did a full 2 hours dungeon run with Gambler, Set, Wrath and Beast. Now I have 180 runs and I have not seen a single Talisman yet. What I have seen were sever delays, funny bugs (living dead bats in the final wave fighting lying on the ground) and still annoying bugs (I am tired to repeat myself, but PLEASE fix the interaction of counter and shields - especially void shield). All in all not very cool unfortunately.

wipp
07-31-2019, 09:13 PM
Reapers have been dropping but still no 3 star colorless

Blade
07-31-2019, 09:17 PM
Could you send me a set then please? ;) From what I read here I expected at least one set per key now after the update...

wipp
07-31-2019, 09:31 PM
If there was a way i would give u a set.When the reapers are working properly they are pretty bad ass. They reallllly need to remove that dam use all option from keys. I wasnt paying attention and used all the ones i earned from the event. Oh and i will throw in a cosmic dog

Bakura
08-01-2019, 08:49 AM
I just did a full 2 hours dungeon run with Gambler, Set, Wrath and Beast. Now I have 180 runs and I have not seen a single Talisman yet. What I have seen were sever delays, funny bugs (living dead bats in the final wave fighting lying on the ground) and still annoying bugs (I am tired to repeat myself, but PLEASE fix the interaction of counter and shields - especially void shield). All in all not very cool unfortunately.
Not sure if you know, but there was an app update in google play. I stumbled on it 2 days ago. Check out my post here:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12061-August-2019-Part-1-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY&p=103490#post103490

Bakura
08-01-2019, 08:53 AM
So the update is working well with the dropping of the Reaper Talismans. I was close to finishing the dungeon and only ended up with 1 reaper talisman. Then yesterday I did two runs (two dungeon keys for 4 hours) I ended up picking up 9 more of the talisman so they are most certainly dropping more often. Now to figure out who to put them on where it would do the most good. Guess I got caught up in the Gimme Gimme Gimme and never looked at what the talis did. Figured if they were dropping so infrequent that they must be great. Now with a couple sets I'm wondering if it was a wise decision. At any rate at least I'll have Magma Eddie in about an hour. Time to decide if he's any good either...
These Reapers work great on purple assassin bat, talis inflict perf. bleed, his special makes use of that (ancient Chinese secret.)

Blade
08-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Thanks Bakura, but there is something strange then...2 days ago? I did not have an app update in google play. The last one was from 15th of july. The one a few days ago was just server-side. See Levi's post here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12085-Game-Update-July-29-2019

Maybe I just had bad luck :(

Bakura
08-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Thanks Bakura, but there is something strange then...2 days ago? I did not have an app update in google play. The last one was from 15th of july. The one a few days ago was just server-side. See Levi's post here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12085-Game-Update-July-29-2019

Maybe I just had bad luck :(
Earlier in this thread, during the actual event, Yup and I both reported bugs in the Boss section, especially magma beast on the ground dead still attacking or dead invisible and still attacking.... so anything is possible with this buggy dungeon.
I was suggesting an update cuz maybe that's why you weren't getting reapers when others were. That link you posted proves it, it stated better droprates for Reapers.
Dont feel bad though, I got one Reaper during the event from the, what was it, 400 runs, to get Magma.
Nice to see the cosmic talis dungeon droprate info, I did 4 last week and like one evo piece. Just earned 6 more tali keys from BNW during this Quantum event, so I'll run them again. Thanks for that link.
Good Luck!!!

Blade
08-01-2019, 09:12 AM
I hoped you were right, Bakura and I immediately checked my play store. Would have been great to see an update there.
I cannot play this dungeon often, as 2 hours straight blocking the phone are a pretty big time demand and we better watch the game for the occasional loss.

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Bakura
08-01-2019, 09:21 AM
Yeah getting Magma was a nightmare. No sleep... babysitting the phone. Couldn't watch YouTube, etc.
All for a Beast Eddie w/ no fury.
He did come in handy for the Quantum challenges though. He did Hp drain, exhaust and pass. disable, w/out constantly using a fury.

Blade
08-01-2019, 09:32 AM
The babysitting would not be necessary in my case (and this is maybe true for many other players), if:
- the ~200 souls of the respective class and rarity would have dropped Ass Hierophant
- Gambler would use his skills properly on auto
- void shield would work properly against counter attacks (seems like I need to repeat it 1000 times, until there is a bugfix for this :) )

Blade
08-01-2019, 06:06 PM
Update: Used another key for 46 runs. This time 6 (!) Reapers dropped, so this is very different than yesterday - hooraay! All 6 are subtype shield - is that normal? Did anyone get a barrier one?

I got a short call right during the countdown for the next run, so the auto-pilot got stopped. By this, the team setup was gone. It would be great to save the team selection! Thanks!

Muzzleloader
08-01-2019, 07:57 PM
I just ran one full key and pulled 6 reaper talisman. Is it worth running another key for 2 complete sets? I already have magma Ed.

Natasmai
08-02-2019, 01:29 AM
I just ran one full key and pulled 6 reaper talisman. Is it worth running another key for 2 complete sets? I already have magma Ed.

hopefully you are at least running magma as a tag along for the other achievement. personally, i use reapers constantly and i will take as many sets as i can get.

Muzzleloader
08-02-2019, 02:07 AM
Natasmai, yes I did have magma ride in the backseat. I dont know if I will complete the achievement. I had stopped after I got magma with no reapers in 300 battles. Ran just under 50 and pulled 6. They definetly changed the drop rate.

Blade
08-02-2019, 02:05 PM
Servers down?? Of course just 3 runs after I started the next infernal dungeon. First "we are having troubles getting response...", now I can't even enter the game...
This is a problem for time-restricted dungeons!

Edit: ok game is back here and I even got the rewards for the last run. So this was just a small server hiccup then and only costed like 10 minutes...sorry!

Blade
08-02-2019, 02:48 PM

Did you get reapers from both subtypes?

Muzzleloader
08-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Yes, 4 barrier and 2 shield. I used the following, not the best team best time 0:57 worst 3:20 that I know of. I can't believe the big time difference.

Bat. Labyrinth/cosmic
Gambler. Radiant/warlord
Hiero. Tomb/warlord
Raven. Redemption/ void

I will try reaper and may switch raven for shinobi. Raven fires her fury to much for void to be much use. Void worked with wrath. Since I switched beast for hiero to much fury is generated. I dont have banner or I would try that. Any suggestion, no mushashi.

Blade
08-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Yes, 4 barrier and 2 shield. I used the following, not the best team best time 0:57 worst 3:20 that I know of. I can't believe the big time difference.

Bat. Labyrinth/cosmic
Gambler. Radiant/warlord
Hiero. Tomb/warlord
Raven. Redemption/ void

I will try reaper and may switch raven for shinobi. Raven fires her fury to much for void to be much use. Void worked with wrath. Since I switched beast for hiero to much fury is generated. I dont have banner or I would try that. Any suggestion, no mushashi.

Alright, good to know - thanks! But also strange that I got 6 times the same subtype...

As I still need Magma, I have not tried teams without Wrath and the Beast. I also see large time differences, from 1:10 to > 3 minutes.

Blade
08-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Update: this time only 40 runs because of server lag. 2 Reapers dropped, again the same subtype. Now I have 8 of the same. Are you kidding me?

Natasmai
08-02-2019, 05:00 PM
I have had 14 talisman drop, 2 barrier 12 shield. for Assassin talisman, I never really care about the subtype though.

Every single Infernal key I have used, I get 1 server error like that. right as I win and it is trying to loot. I have to kill the game, then restart the game 2 or 3 times where it still gets stuck and i have to kill it, then after about the 3rd or 4th try it loads right in and i can resume. Any time of day or evening, always happens. I also still get 1 random loss in each key. Ive tried all kinds of configurations, just happens.

I have actually noticed that it goes best with beast on my team even with the achievement complete. I am currently just finishing out the last achievement but my team has stayed as follows:

Pope - Radiant/Warlord
Gambler - Banner/Warlord
Beast - Labyrinth/Cosmic
Killer - Reaper/Warlord

about 1.5 - 2min average

Blade
08-02-2019, 05:06 PM
As it is a set of 4 (actually I thought it would be a 3-set!), I would clearly prefer to have 2 barrier and 2 shield. Cannot let one damage type reduction (DEF/MR) open. Maybe the next run gives me some barrier - all 8 I have are shield.

But do not start the next dungeon now, just have seen server restart in 25 minutes!!

Ok so this server thing is then considered as "normal"? Oh man...they should get the servers in a proper shape - these time restricted dungeons clearly need stable servers!

Natasmai
08-02-2019, 06:02 PM
I just downloaded new content so beware

Just finished my last infernal key run, achievements are all complete. Last key I got 8 new talisman, all shield. So I now have 5 total new sets from the 300 magma runs.

Blade
08-03-2019, 01:32 PM
Used another key. 1 (!!) Talisman dropped, again shield. Now I have 9 shield. This is ridiculous! At least I have the frags for Magma Ed now. Probably will never come back to this dungeon, at least not before another update ("ooopsi, due to an oversight on our end we set the talisman drop ratio to 100:0 % shield for some players").

URock
08-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Is it possible to do Infernal Dungeon without Labyrinth?

kgk56
08-05-2019, 02:07 PM
I got only 2 Shield & 2 Barrier in countless runs.

Muzzleloader
08-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Maybe, my team was but substitutes are possible dont forget Eddie in the backseat.

Bat, labyrinth/ cosmic
Gambler. Radiant/warlord
Beast. Eternal/cosmic
Wrath void/redemption

Some used hiero which I tried with tomb/warlord. Some already had reaper and used them on beast. You have to put them in the order I showed. Wrath before beast dies alot more easily. It is not the best but averaged 43 battles per key without a loss. I do have max relics.

URock
08-05-2019, 02:38 PM
I think I better wait until I can get a Labyrinth set (maybe they are coming back) or another new talisman set in future. I first want to finish Trooper challenges. Magma Eddie can wait 'till anotherr day.

kgk56
08-05-2019, 02:56 PM
I think I better wait until I can get a Labyrinth set (maybe they are coming back) or another new talisman set in future. I first want to finish Trooper challenges. Magma Eddie can wait 'till anotherr day.

You may want to try this set up

- Bat + Reapers + Warlord
- Gambler + Banners + Warlord
- Beast + Eclipse
- Wrath + Eclipse
- Eternity as back-side

Muzzleloader
08-05-2019, 03:17 PM
I would have tried banner and reaper. I dont have banner and didnt get reapers until the last update. Many dont have reapers until they run the infernal dungeon.

Bakura
08-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Nice to see people getting tons of Reaper talis, now.

Those of us who got Magama during the event, got srewed out of this tali reward. I wish Navigator would man up and correct this.

Ezz
08-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Guess the update did not work on my app because after 2 keys and maybe 30 runs each not a single reaper has dropped. But everyone else is getting 3-6 per key? These keys and the ironite to stock up SOT for these runs is quite costly and other than reapers the rewards are garbage. You should be guaranteed at least one tali drop per key. I am feeling pretty ripped off.

Muzzleloader
08-06-2019, 08:09 PM
I ran 2 keys since the update the first key gave 4 shield and 2 barrier talis. The second gave 1 shield and 1 barrier. I was hoping for 2 barrier to complete the set. I may try a third key since you can buy three keys each for 2MM gold, better than the FC.

infinite dreamer
08-06-2019, 08:16 PM
That is some bad luck RNG Ezz. I ran 1 key last night and got 3 talismans (1 barrier and 2 shield). Finally completed a set though after about 400 total runs.

blade685
08-08-2019, 11:23 AM
my first dungeon:
my average time is 2min30, hard to find a good setup for a fast team with wrath and the beast :rolleyes:

blade685
08-08-2019, 12:04 PM
result: 47 runs and 3 reaper all shield
Wrath always die at last round but i win

Bakura
08-08-2019, 03:06 PM
I thought I could buy the infernal dungeon key to save for later, apparently it starts on purchase.
So, trying to finish the last challenge for the Legendary Cosmic.
Using Magma Ed as ridealong.
100% (no deaths) auto team:
Gambler-warlord/banner
A. Heiro-tomb/cosmic/purple
A. Bat- Reaper/cosmic/green
A. Corrupt Resc.-Alchemy/cosmic
Avg. time: 1:40-2:15
(It had to be in that order for 100%)
This dungeon can be pretty tough no matter what toons are used.

blade685
08-08-2019, 03:11 PM
i'm looting only shield version last key in progress and another shield ^^

Chaosego888
08-08-2019, 03:47 PM
I waited until after the update to run my final 300 runs and did all of them in a couple of days. I just checked and I had 20 Reaper talismans drop and all of them were the shield subtype

blade685
08-08-2019, 04:05 PM
I waited until after the update to run my final 300 runs and did all of them in a couple of days. I just checked and I had 20 Reaper talismans drop and all of them were the shield subtype

same here i'm at 11 shield today lol

Natasmai
08-08-2019, 04:46 PM
i also got exactly 20 on my 300 runs. If I remember, I did get (2) barrier though...

scott-5496
08-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Got 1 up to my first 150 (pre update) and now getting a few more since I got past 200 runs. May end up with a full set or two maybe.

R1ck
08-09-2019, 06:02 PM
Nice, when finally decided to give it a try to this dungeon, servers are down. There wasn't any notice about an update.

Symbiote
08-10-2019, 07:56 PM
This dungeon is really frustrating..,
If you don't have these mthrfkin super Talismans you lose..,

I just wasted 4 Million Gold and some days/weeks ago one key soul to totally win 9 Runs.., WHOOOOP. :3

Muzzleloader
08-10-2019, 09:02 PM
What talisman are you referring to? I didn't use reeper or banner since I didnt have either. I used the following to earn magma. That was before reapers were dropping.

Bat. Labyrinth/cosmic
Gambler. Radiant/warlord
Beast. Eclipse/cosmic
Wrath. Void/redemption

You can also switch bat for hiero, tomb/warlord. After earning magma there are several setups that work.

URock
08-16-2019, 11:05 PM
My first test of this boring dungeon:
2 hours and only 26 counts. What a waste of time. I wait until I get the Assassin Hierophant and Labyrinth Talismans...or maybe new stronger toons & talismans.

Muzzleloader
08-17-2019, 06:31 PM
Urock. I replaced bat with anubis and it worked about the same. I used reaper on anubis. I didnt use labyrinth on any characters I finished a key without a defeat. Labyrinth may make it easier, but it is not a requirement.

rags-6094
08-18-2019, 07:26 PM
Well well, after all the complaining regarding reaper Talisman not dropping in the Infernal dungeon, it seems it is raining reaper Talisman now... I’m guessing it is the same in the trooper dungeon for Trooper Talisman?

Those of us that pointed out the lack of Talisman dropping are probably all but done with the dungeons now anyway...

Muzzleloader
08-18-2019, 07:40 PM
What type are you getting? I only pulled 3 barrier on one run. The rest has been shield.

R1ck
08-18-2019, 08:08 PM
I have 14 on my inventory, all of them shield.

rags-6094
08-18-2019, 09:25 PM
I have picked up 36 Reapers in total, 4 of them are barrier. The rest shield... I don’t really need anymore of them and I still have some 200 odd infernal dungeon runs with magma beast Ed to complete the challenges.

It’s like those space Talisman I have already maxed out 3 x sets of them and I still have 18 to go... eeesh 1st world problems.... I’m so hard done by lol...

URock
08-18-2019, 10:15 PM
Beast. Eclipse/cosmic

Eclipse is a 6-set!

Muzzleloader
08-18-2019, 11:14 PM
Sorry my mistake. I meant eternity.

Bakura
08-19-2019, 06:15 AM
I'm glad I waited to finish the final challenges for the Infernal & Trooper dungeons. This sac event saved me some resources by giving us the dungeon keys. I also have tons of Virus keys, already have Virus Ed, so not sure if it's worth the effort and ironite to use them.

rags-6094
08-19-2019, 06:58 AM
I'm glad I waited to finish the final challenges for the Infernal & Trooper dungeons. This sac event saved me some resources by giving us the dungeon keys. I also have tons of Virus keys, already have Virus Ed, so not sure if it's worth the effort and ironite to use them.

So true just the same! There is Talisman to collect in the trooper and Infernal dungeons, skill shards, runes etc... if you can afford the sot otherwise you never know when they might hit us with some particular thing to collect in X dungeon!

URock
08-19-2019, 07:33 PM
I did another round and got my first Reaper Set and then I pulled the Assassin Hierophant. I tried him, but without Labyrinth it's not a good choice. My team was killed 2 times in the boss round.
I changed the Assassin Hierophant back to Assassin Bat. That worked better. Got a second set of Reapers and now it runs 99% safe.

My team:
Wrath: Eclipse
Gambler: Radiant/Warlord
Beast: Reaper/2x green
A.Bat: Reaper/2x green

Best time: 1:30 min.

Muzzleloader
08-19-2019, 07:47 PM
I found tomb/warlord a good choice for hiero.

You can also try anubis. I found it better than bat and he can also revive.

URock
08-19-2019, 08:50 PM
I found tomb/warlord a good choice for hiero.

You can also try anubis. I found it better than bat and he can also revive.

I tested A. Anubis, but the Bat heals the team much more when their HP were smashed down by Magma Eddie. I play on auto mode and the AI does not use the revive skill of Anubis very often.
Only problem is Wrath, because he dies sometimes in the boss stage. If I get the 3rd set of Reapers I use them on him.

Muzzleloader
08-19-2019, 09:13 PM
I ran all auto with only a few losses at the beginning. I didnt have reapers for the first 300 wins.

I ran a 3 purple set and dominance on wrath or beast. I havent tried the new 3 purple set. I put bat on the left, beast in the middle, wrath on the right. Wrath sometimes died on last wave, but that wasnt a problem. I found bat was a little faster than hiero.

URock
08-22-2019, 09:02 AM
What is the fastes team to finish the achievements? Is it possible to get more than 40 wins in the 2hours?

Natasmai
08-22-2019, 12:48 PM
I have had 14 talisman drop, 2 barrier 12 shield. for Assassin talisman, I never really care about the subtype though.

Every single Infernal key I have used, I get 1 server error like that. right as I win and it is trying to loot. I have to kill the game, then restart the game 2 or 3 times where it still gets stuck and i have to kill it, then after about the 3rd or 4th try it loads right in and i can resume. Any time of day or evening, always happens. I also still get 1 random loss in each key. Ive tried all kinds of configurations, just happens.

I have actually noticed that it goes best with beast on my team even with the achievement complete. I am currently just finishing out the last achievement but my team has stayed as follows:

Pope - Radiant/Warlord
Gambler - Banner/Warlord
Beast - Labyrinth/Cosmic
Killer - Reaper/Warlord

about 1.5 - 2min average

I don't remember exactly, but I want to say I was getting about 50 with this set up, but I have maxed offensive relics so YMMV. Put them in that order and don't forget the ride along eddie.

URock
08-23-2019, 12:56 PM
150/300 and 3 keys left. I try to do 50 per key to finish the achievements. Best time 0:58 min. + loading screens. Hoping that the AI is on my side...

blade685
08-23-2019, 02:30 PM
My best team after many tries:
-AOD: eternity and cosmic
-Gambler: Warlord and banner ( many dies without it)
-beast: Reaper and 2 green
-Wrath: Redemption and void
No death and 1m15 to 2m per run

scott-5496
08-23-2019, 02:59 PM
I have doen two set today and I am getting 50 completions per run with my team. Not chenged in Beast yet as my team seems to be 100% OK (no fails) and pretty quick - it would be nice to get in a couple of runs at over 50 as my first couple had stops to refill so lost 10 mins or so! LOL.

Reapers are dropping well again today.

Muzzleloader
08-23-2019, 05:09 PM
Who has a good assassin team for the cosmic dungeon that doesnt include musashi.

Stormseye
08-23-2019, 07:23 PM
I don't even have the update live lol

Muzzleloader
08-23-2019, 07:26 PM
The update is out on android, but is sketchy and hangs betweens screens.

Intimidator
08-23-2019, 07:37 PM
Definitely an iOS issue because I can’t login either.
First the update was delayed and now this.... sigh.

HuckFinn150
08-23-2019, 10:25 PM
Game is super bugged. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it three times. It will load but won't allow me to open the store or book of souls.

URock
08-24-2019, 02:43 PM
So...stopped at 299/300 counts to finish achievements and get the Legendary Cosmic Soul. Now I need to spend 250 Frontier Coins to finish. Thank you for this crap game design.

URock
09-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Soo...finished all event achievements (thanks to the team that we can buy Infernal keys with gold!). I got a purple T2 with +15%DEF...not too bad.

thealchemist
09-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Soo...finished all event achievements (thanks to the team that we can buy Infernal keys with gold!). I got a purple T2 with +15%DEF...not too bad.

When you buy the key with gold, it opens the dungeon right away doesn't it? I have the gold but I'd rather just buy the keys and use them whenever I want to get around to running this dungeon.

wipp
09-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Red lol causes crashes in arena. It happened to me once last night and once this morning