PDA

View Full Version : Why don't my talismans work after revival???

Yup
07-22-2019, 01:24 AM
PvP..... They certainly continue to work after death/revival for the AI Defense team.. just not the Attack team.

If a character on the attack team dies and revives all talisman passives are gone.

If a character on the defense team dies and revives all talisman passives go on functioning same as always

Please fix this. At least so it is the same for both teams rather than giving one team a CLEAR advantage.

Alvorada
07-22-2019, 03:13 AM
Not just talisman passives, but all passives.

Stormseye
07-22-2019, 03:25 AM
I need to chime in on this as this usually adds 2-4 more minutes to a match for me. Having to kill opponents multiple times and deal with their talisman/passives second time as well is very disheartening when it does not function both ways. The only talisman ability to seems completely stopped after the wearer is killed is Alchemy. Everything else continues to function.

Yup
07-22-2019, 03:40 AM
Singularity, Viper, Labyrinth, Eclipse, Frontier, Space.... all seem to stop for the player. The talismans without passives keep functioning, it's merely the passives on talismans that are all gone for the player.

Character passives are evenly messed up.. and the ARE messed up..... some character passives work after revival (Blockers, Prisoner), some don't (Ferryman, Heirophants). But it's at least consistent between ATK and DEF teams.

SinGularity-8786
07-22-2019, 09:29 AM
As far as I recognized talismans doesn't work after death on both sides. But a toon revived with perfect immortality or a passive revive don't seem to be dead until a second death. after this the talis Events are deleted for them too. f.a. Malakov

scott-5496
07-22-2019, 10:14 AM
Yeah -100% agree with you Yup - this needs sorted and defo one for the QandA or just for the devs to fix as this defo does not work correctly - as you say all have to the same to make it fair and logical.

Blade
07-22-2019, 12:33 PM
I just had a fight where enemy's KP was revived several times and he always applied curse+permadeath afterwards.

URock
07-23-2019, 08:24 PM
The game needs a recoding! The game is 3 years old and ROADHOUSE INTERACTIVE startet with a complete bugged game engine. Since the Navigator Frogs bought that piece of shit it was bugfixing everywhere and no developing.
Pls develop a complete new game!

Muzzleloader
07-23-2019, 08:28 PM
I like the bugs, they are very nutritious.

URock
07-23-2019, 10:41 PM
I like the bugs, they are very nutritious.
Especially the game freezes, endless attacks, toons with wrong stats, non working talismans or buffs/debuffs, non dropping items...?