PDA

View Full Version : Tips to find those hidden talismans

Esquatcho
07-22-2019, 02:43 AM
OK so I def have (or had I guess) a set of Reapers. But for the life of me, I cant find them now. Scrolling through all the chars hurts my brain and there is a good chance I missed them on some random 3* (or similar) somewhere.

Does anyone have any tips how to methodically search through your chars to find them?

Anyone want to do it for me? ;)

I guess there is the potential that theyre gone too. whether I accidentally sold them in a spree sometime, or through a bug. Has anyone ever had talismans disappear after saccing a char, when theyre supposed to go back in your inventory?

Thanks!

Olevipoeg
07-22-2019, 06:06 AM
OK so I def have (or had I guess) a set of Reapers. But for the life of me, I cant find them now. Scrolling through all the chars hurts my brain and there is a good chance I missed them on some random 3* (or similar) somewhere.

Does anyone have any tips how to methodically search through your chars to find them?

Anyone want to do it for me? ;)

I guess there is the potential that theyre gone too. whether I accidentally sold them in a spree sometime, or through a bug. Has anyone ever had talismans disappear after saccing a char, when theyre supposed to go back in your inventory?

Thanks!
Create system for storing talismans or/and write it down.

Ancient Mariner
07-22-2019, 10:00 AM
I usually put talismans i don't frequently use on characters that have their same colours, so at least i limit the set of chars i have to check when i can't find them.

Anyways i hope devs will add a feature that allows you to see what talismans sets are equipped on a char without entering its window: something like a little symbol on the char's icon in the roster. It would save us a lot of time

wipp
07-22-2019, 10:04 AM
I would check on the ass bat. When they came out he was the char we got to use them on

Esquatcho
07-22-2019, 11:28 AM
I would check on the ass bat. When they came out he was the char we got to use them on

Yep, def checked him. Had nightmares instead :/

Will maybe do another search if I get bored later.

Thanks for the advice everyone. If anyone else has sorting techniques they use, let us know!

Blade
07-22-2019, 12:44 PM
Maybe you never had them? I mean they were for cash only!

Unfortunately I also don't have a special trick or so, as the inventory management is still a mess (not really better than before the update, rather worse in some points!) and also there is still no search function. Enjoy tapping all 450 chars :)

Only good thing: you might find some other talis you completely forgot, or an empty char where you can put some other talis on that you don't need (so that you will forget them aswell lol). This happens to me almost every time I search for something.

scott-5496
07-22-2019, 03:52 PM
I kind of wish there was a way to stop getting (for me anyway) useless talisman drops when farming - for me they serve no purpose other than being an annoyance. Something like a click bos to say convert any talisman to Gold or a fragement of a precious soul...nto bother how much just bored with inventory overloads after farming Powerslave or AMOLAD......maybe just me but there is often very little point to these now - all the basic tallisman you get if that makes sense. I just dont need them and sell them all. Which is fine and I know newer folk need them but even just a tick box to say no thanks, keep them! Yeah, I am lazy!

Esquatcho
07-23-2019, 04:51 AM
They were for $!? OK then, my memory is crap then! I definitely never would have had them! lololol

OK so thread started for no reason and I can take my tinfoil hat off now.

Still, thanks for some of the tips for sorting.

@scott - I like that idea: auto convert talismans to gold would save clicks. Imo anything that reduces the number of clicks is a bonus! Im sick of getting a hot finger swiping the screen for hours!

Blade
07-23-2019, 09:02 AM
I am very sure they were cash only, otherwise I would have them. Maybe you confused them with Venom Talis?

As many other players, I totally agree with Scott's idea! There is not a single type of talisman from the cosmos worlds I want to keep. That checkbox would be a blessing!

Stormseye
07-23-2019, 05:43 PM
I only put talismans on 5* allies so I know if I get into 4* or lower they have no talismans.

kgk56
07-24-2019, 02:40 PM
I am very sure they were cash only
The Reapers were def for $, avaiable at the same time of the Assassin Bat Event

Zugzwang
08-21-2019, 04:39 AM
Reaper Talis drop regularly in the infernal dungeon. I have a few sets now. You do not have to pay money for them anymore.