PDA

View Full Version : Magus Crimean Soldier

GotN
07-28-2019, 05:17 PM
I just saw that Magus Crimean Soldier was removed from the list of diverse souls (Legendary, Magus Legendary, Epic, Magus Epic, Rare & Magus Rare). I‘m 100 % sure he was shown to be available in those souls at least til last Sac Event. That was also the only character I was missing from those souls, but although I dropped 100s of them in last Sac event, I never got him. MCS was also no exclusive character in the event he appeared first, so he should be available in „normal“ souls. So my question: that was just very bad luck or again a visual mistake and the Soldier was never available in those souls? Anybody got him from one of those souls? (Not from Event souls)

druid138
07-28-2019, 05:24 PM
He has been elusive for me too. But, I think he is supposed to be in BoS souls - I don't think he was an event exclusive.

Update: I just checked the Balance of Power event post. The Gunner Crimean was exclusive to the Warfare Soul. But, the Magus Crimean should be in BoS souls now.

Muzzleloader
07-28-2019, 05:26 PM
I pulled him from something other than event souls, dont exactly know which one.

GotN
07-28-2019, 05:27 PM
No, he was not event exclusive, just higher chance. Just checked all available characters in all souls mentioned above and he is in none of them anymore.

druid138
07-28-2019, 05:29 PM
No, he was not event exclusive, just higher chance. Just checked all available characters in all souls mentioned above and he is in none of them anymore.

Sounds like a bug then. I just checked my Rare and Epic fragment characters, and he's not there for me either.

GotN
07-28-2019, 05:31 PM
Sounds like a bug then. I just checked my Rare and Epic fragment characters, and he's not there for me either.

Yes, sounds like. Devs, can you clarify please?

Blade
07-29-2019, 12:09 PM
He is also not in my book. But he was during the last sac event, when I got him!
So this is a bug quite sure, question is: visual bug or real bug? I would hold onto the souls until the devs clarify this!

infinite dreamer
07-30-2019, 02:22 AM
I just pulled a magus crimean soldier dupe from a rare soul, so I guess either it was a bug or they fixed it with the update. He's in the lineup for potential rare soul characters now as well.

Ydex
10-07-2019, 08:17 PM
I just pulled a duplicate Magus Crimean Soldier from, I think, an Epic Magus soul?

Interesting to note about the "remove immunity/freeze 1 character per turn" passive-- when you have 2 Crimean soldiers, sometimes they freeze THE SAME OPPONENT. Like, each one has a 1/4 chance of which enemy they freeze, but they don't look at whether they're already frozen. That's what I eventually decided was the reason that I wasn't freezing two enemies per round.

QUESTION: are there any Eddies that have synergy with freezing effects? Or any other good freezing synergies?