PDA

View Full Version : Major Malakhov

GrimDusk
07-29-2019, 12:25 AM
Is it me or is this guy the worst to run into in PvP? He can be equipped with good talismans and grants perfect heal shield every basic attack, which can’t be removed by most characters. Like even crave is useless against it and it isn’t classified as invincibility so it can’t be removed with those moves either. His passive is also a major pain.

infinite dreamer
07-29-2019, 12:35 AM
Every time I see his name I think of ex-NHL player Vladimir Malakhov.

Stormseye
07-29-2019, 01:23 AM
You need someone who removes golden effects. There are lots out there. Once done you still need to deal with the passive and the power ability. A tough ally for sure. Still need to build a team around it myself.

MuzakMaker
07-29-2019, 01:56 AM
I've never really had too many problems with him. As was previously mentioned get someone who can remove golden effects and make sure you can leave him for last. If he is the last one left, he kills himself before your team.

Olevipoeg
07-29-2019, 05:27 AM
I've never really had too many problems with him. As was previously mentioned get someone who can remove golden effects and make sure you can leave him for last. If he is the last one left, he kills himself before your team.
This means you have to use single target hitters. Malakhov usually is with singularity or Alchemy talismans so it's very weak and any powerful multi hitter can take it down in one hit.

rags-6094
07-29-2019, 06:59 AM
I use him in my defence and attack teams, I’ve wondered just how useful he really is in defence though?
Certainly valuable in attack when you seem to have more control over the way the game goes (to some extent anyway)
I can blow up the whole team in one hit more often than not, but when Labyrinth and Viper Talisman are around it’s a bit more difficult.

Olevipoeg
07-29-2019, 08:50 AM
I use him in my defence and attack teams, I’ve wondered just how useful he really is in defence though?
Certainly valuable in attack when you seem to have more control over the way the game goes (to some extent anyway)
I can blow up the whole team in one hit more often than not, but when Labyrinth and Viper Talisman are around it’s a bit more difficult.
Malakhov is quite worthless against Charlotte teams. In gauntlet you have only one Charlotte though.