PDA

View Full Version : Endless attacking Raven Witch

URock
07-30-2019, 01:02 PM
Can you pls do something against the endless attacking Raven Witch?
Playing PvP is so frustrating because of this (and many more) bug.
TY

Brickster
07-30-2019, 01:29 PM
I assume you have trooper talismans equipped? I think it's working as intended then.
If not, I'm curious what comp your running, maybe something else triggers this.

URock
07-30-2019, 01:51 PM
Defense Team with a Raven Witch is winning coin and goes first.
Raven Witch is getting extra turn after extra turn until she uses her fury attack.

Sometimes this bug ist happening on the attacker team, so you can easy win. It's happening on manual and auto mode.

Brickster
07-30-2019, 02:56 PM
This sounds like the raven witch's basic ability is just giving her extra turns after stealing an immunity effect which refreshes on your toons as a result of the trooper talisman you might be running. If I run the raven witch against a team with a trooper talisman equipped I know this is gonna happen and you're right, most of the time it's an easy win. But again, I'm pretty sure this is working as intended.

If you share your comp+talismans it could shed some light on your question.

URock
07-30-2019, 05:50 PM
No Trooper Talismans on my team!

Cefiar
07-31-2019, 12:13 AM
Anything else that gives your team beneficial effects on damage?

I seem to remember something like this with a talisman set, or even with a character passive.

Another good one is Raven Witches with Avenger or Strike talismans. Get one on each team and it's constant back and forth swapping immunity all over the place.

Yup
07-31-2019, 12:20 AM
Any character granting immunity on damage can trigger the Witch's extra turns.

Blade
07-31-2019, 01:09 PM
I have seen her getting extra turns even if there is no immunity on the opponents. But this happened only a few times in the matches I did so far.

Muzzleloader
07-31-2019, 01:23 PM
Raven also gets extra turn if she steals immortality. It says she earns an an extra turn for herself and a random ally for each effect stolen, so she can earn multiple extra turns depending how many buffs are present on opponents.

Blade
07-31-2019, 01:50 PM
Raven also gets extra turn if she steals immortality. It says she earns an an extra turn for herself and a random ally for each effect stolen, so she can earn multiple extra turns depending how many buffs are present on opponents.

Oh man, thanks for the reminder! I must admit that I completely forgot about the immortality part and only thought about immunity.