PDA

View Full Version : Legendary starter pack

Nekroliun
09-02-2016, 03:03 PM
I made a new account just for fun while waiting for the gunner dung to come back, as soon as i completed the tutorial i was greeted with an offer of a legendary soul, 4 rare souls 500 ironite and 2mill gold for 30 dollars!

Is that a good deal... I cant judge nothing but it looks pretty nice

Dank Brew
09-02-2016, 04:11 PM
Sounds like a good deal. But not for a secondary acct lol. I'd want it for my main but I've been trying to get a good team for free... So far its a badass team

BillLion
09-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Good deal. I bought it when I could.

MetalWarrior
09-02-2016, 07:23 PM
probably there is a merger option, i remember seeing something like that, when i replaced my device,and i finished a tutorial on the new installed device and tried to log back in with previous account,it prompted with 2 different options,but please double check with support team before you purchase on new account.

The Ancient Mariner
09-03-2016, 05:33 PM
I bought it when i started. Got a 5* pharaoh dog king, run to the hills Eddie 3* and some other 3*. The gold helped me rank up talismans and evo costs for awhile. Helped me a lot for running through the first 2 worlds in like 5 days

Cameron
09-07-2016, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't spend another cent on the game, if I were you. I've been locked out of my account for 9 days now. I just added up how much I've spent on the game thus far - $225. Personally I feel like they took the money and ran. I've done all the suggested steps, repeatedly. Now I'm just going to continue to troll the threads with the warning, do not spend your money.