PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Flight (Dungeon) - Flight of Icarus Eddie Debut!

Leviathan
08-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Flight of Icarus Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut in a limited-time Dungeon!

Flight of Icarus Eddie is a menacing 5★ Gunner who can strike multiple enemies with vicious burns, and support his team by reviving and placing Heal Shields on his allies. His Fury, Flight of Fire, inflicts Fear, True Burns and transforms any previously existing burns on enemies into powerful negative effects, including the new Dark Ghost Effect. Dark Ghost prevents death while active, but will permanently kill the target upon expiring or by being inflicted with Permadeath.

Check out more on Flight of Icarus Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12102-Flight-of-Icarus-Eddie-(Gunner-Type))

From now until August 9th at 5PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon for Puzzling Soul Fragments and Primordial Talismans!

The Puzzling Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance at Flight of Icarus Eddie, Icarus, and 4 classes of Minotaur, with an exclusive chance of summoning the Sentinel Minotaur!

Puzzling Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

Take Flight! The first time you complete the first 3 dungeon floors, you will be granted with set rewards including Puzzling Souls and new Persecution Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Gunner Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Primordial Talismans.

NEW ADDITION: The Amazing Flight Dungeon features a 4th difficulty mode - INSANITY! Complete this floor in order to receive Cosmic Evo Materials and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments as first time clear rewards!

There are Event Challenges that will grant you Puzzling Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Puzzling Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
The store offers Puzzling Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Puzzling Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including new Orbit Talismans.

Orbit Talismans are red Talismans with a 6-set effect. Equip them to give Immunity to True Damage to all allies. These talismans will also remove Negative Effects from all allies and Beneficial Effects from all enemies every action. They also permanently increase DEF and MR by 5% every turn at the start of your turn.

Puzzling Soul Details

Increased Chance:

Flight of Icarus Eddie (5★ Gunner)
Icarus (5★ Sentinel)
Minotaur (5★ Warrior): A ferocious Warrior who can prevent enemy Counterattacks and disable enemy teams.
Minotaur (5★ Gunner): A party enhancer who can extend beneficial effects and grant his team Perfect Accuracy and Perfect Health.
Minotaur (4★ Assassin): A negative effect caster who can Cleanse and Heal your allies, while passively stealing beneficial effects and inflicting Seal, Silence, Blind, Perfect Disable and Exhaust.
Minotaur (4★ Magus): A True Damage attacker who protects his team with Perfect Force Shield and has a high chance of critically striking his opponents.

Exclusive Chance:

Minotaur (4★ Sentinel): This negative effect caster decreases his target’s Max HP by 20% and passively grants the new Stone Shield effect to his allies. Stone Shield reduces all incoming damage and has a 70% Chance to Taunt enemies!

The Sentinel Minotaur is ONLY available in the Puzzling Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

BONUS: Each Puzzling Soul summoned will grant 10 Flight of Icarus Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Flight of Icarus Eddie!

These Souls will also give you 10 Gunner/Warrior Minotaur Fragments, and 10 Magus/Sentinel/Assassin Minotaur Fragments.

500 Gunner/Warrior Minotaur Fragments will create a soul that will give you either the Gunner or Warrior Minotaur.
350 Magus/Sentinel/Assassin Minotaur Fragments will create a soul that will give you an equal chance at the Magus, Sentinel or Assassin Minotaur.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with gearing up Flight of Icarus Eddie:

We have a Power up deal on offer! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, and 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Flight of Icarus Eddie!
Orbit and Persecution Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can finish making a full set for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of either of these talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, they are both available as a one-time only offer as an IAP.
Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Amazing Flight Dungeons.

Fudjo
08-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Minotaurs but no Labyrinth talismans?

Amarthir
08-03-2019, 01:03 AM
Pretty mean to have a bunch of new characters right after I pooled in my stock of rare souls but I'm glad that everyone is obtainable in normal souls with the exception of the sentinel minotaur.

Yup
08-03-2019, 02:47 AM
Why won't the madness dungeon autoplay? it stops after every run (using only Sentinel Characters).

Victory!
Auto-Replay in 3....2....1... 0
Auto-Replay has ended.

And no Daedalus here even though he's part of the story? odd.

gogosox40
08-03-2019, 02:58 AM
Daedalus was in the story.
You had to use him in the normal and hard dungeons.

Or are you referring to a chance to acquire Daedalus?

Yup
08-03-2019, 02:58 AM
Must've been some glitch.. left the dungeon.. cashed in some souls.. etc.. went back.. now it auto-plays. ???

Daedalus was in the story.
You had to use him in the normal and hard dungeons.

My point is he's not available to acquire as a character while Icarus is.
I'm not an idiot.. I saw him in the story.

gogosox40
08-03-2019, 03:00 AM
Gotcha.
I keep getting blown away on insanity gunner when Eddie inflicts doom

Yup
08-03-2019, 03:02 AM
I've not run insanity yet... 16 Normal (1 story/15 Warrior only).. 16 hard (1 story/15 Magus only).. 15 madness (Sentinel Only, just a few left).. then I'll do 15 gunner insanity then... insanity insanity insanity insanity insanity......

I simply do the achievements at the same time rather than wasting runs in the lower dungeons.

I've got Icarus Ed, A Minotaur x2, S Minotaur, and G Minotaur so far.... missing W Minotaur and M Minotaur

gogosox40
08-03-2019, 03:06 AM
Understood.
I finished the warrior, sentinel and magus runs.
So I'm just running madness now since I can't beat insanity with gunner

Yup
08-03-2019, 03:13 AM
Okay ran insanity for the first time.. yeah 1 turn Doom is a bit much. The devs hate the players clearly. Nothing but distain and contempt for them.

Means using G Anubis is greatly beneficial. Even though he'll probably be first to die in most battles

Running it manually with ....

G Heirophant (Viper)
Angel Ed (Lightbringer)
G Krampus (Alchemy)
G Anubis (cant' remember)

Seems to work okay. Especially since you can just target Ed in the final battle and only worry about killing him.

On Auto it'll work, if Angel actually revives Anubis.. but he seems to forget he has that ability.

wipp
08-03-2019, 03:32 AM
The hard level with magas has froze on me 6 times in a a row. Is it just me?

Yup
08-03-2019, 03:36 AM

Hard ran fine with Magus for me.

wipp
08-03-2019, 03:42 AM
I just tried again yup,another freeze. It forces me to restart. Im using bass ed llilith derby demon and alchmest.

Olevipoeg
08-03-2019, 03:55 AM
Same happened here. Every time I used Grim reaper with Singularity last battle hangs. I guess the culprit is Singularity.

Fudjo
08-03-2019, 04:34 AM
Insanity hung on me at the start of Wave 3. One of my toons had Singularity talismans, so maybe that's the common thread

GrimDusk
08-03-2019, 05:01 AM
Insanity can be autoplayed but with a low success rate. I often have to stop and manually activate Angel Ed’s revive ability, then have it continue to auto play. The final wave needs player input to target FoI Eddie, otherwise Icarus will die first and every other toon will gain revenge and just fuck your team over.

Ip4
08-03-2019, 05:53 AM
insanity is so easy on auto play like this short and boring event...store tab is empty for me...

Ezz
08-03-2019, 07:55 AM
insanity is so easy on auto play like this short and boring event...store tab is empty for me...

In other news when did SSD become a 3 star?

Olevipoeg
08-03-2019, 08:32 AM
I saw DRAW first time outside of Arena. :)

SinGularity-8786
08-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Insanity + Wave 3 + Singularity Talisman + Autoplay = Freeze

URock
08-03-2019, 10:12 AM
"Our servers doesn't respond! Try again later!"
Nice weekend everybody! \m/

Mizrael
08-03-2019, 11:10 AM
I had a freeze on insanity wave 3 with no singularity or other specific set on the first and only play so far. not even a freeze, but the circles and skill icons disappeared and the only thing i could do was exit through the options button and take a defeat...

PS: why didn’t you equip FoI Ed with 2 little flame throwers, like Bruce wore on tour?!

Muzzleloader
08-03-2019, 11:43 AM
Anyone come up with an auto team for insanity?

Blade
08-03-2019, 12:05 PM
The Dungeon looks great (as all of them), even again with a small story, which is nice I think. Cool idea with that new difficulty! I did not really test around, just made every level once and am now about to do the lower class restriction runs, so I cannot discuss the gunner one or an class-open one yet. If insanity is the new madness and madness is a bit easier than in previous dungeons, this can help many (newer) players a lot I think!
Again it is a missed chance to implement event soul frags as rewards for every run (only gunner Krampus and Ferryman had this so far!), but gunner frags are also needed and as far as I understood, only one Minotaur is exclusive for the event soul, right? So I guess we can live with that.

Happy grinding everyone!

@URock: I also had this message - potato server had a hiccup again, but after a few minutes I could continue, even without restarting the app.

Akuma
08-03-2019, 01:09 PM
I’m looking for a Gunner Insanity team too. All dungeons are easy to clear, all class-specific challenges were easy to clear on auto too...until I tried to put together a team for the Insanity Gunner challenge. My Aces Bomber Eddie can solo to wave 3/4, but I can hardly keep any other characters alive through wave one. This is a good puzzle so far. Anyone that has some various successes for manual and auto will be a hero this week.

Akuma-4823

Esquatcho
08-03-2019, 01:13 PM
Gotcha.
I keep getting blown away on insanity gunner when Eddie inflicts doom

Same! There has got to be a trick somewhere. Perfect Immunity or something....

URock
08-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Gunner Team:
Hallowed Eddie / Angel Eddie (switching)
Hierophant
Krim Soldier
Osiris

I used different talismans but it is RNG what the defending AI does (big hello to Yup!) It's frustrating, because sometimes I win easily and sometimes my team is killed in the first wave because of this "Removing all buffs and one-shot-kill" cheating Minotaurus.

infinite dreamer
08-03-2019, 01:23 PM
The new dungeon looks awesome. I agree it's pretty cool they have stories for them. I've been using this team on manual for gunner insanity:

Redan (sustaining, warlord, cosmic & random green)
Angel Ed (sustaing, warlord & immunity)
Krampus (alchemy & cosmic)
Prisoner (primordial)

Haven't tried it on auto, but I'm just about done with the challenge.

Olevipoeg
08-03-2019, 02:17 PM
I did a little math. 500 wins (400 600 800) give 600 shards( 3 souls) 175 ironite and one SS, green legendary soul, blue legedary soul and 3 T3 Cosmic evo runes. For doing it in Insanity level you need about 1800 ironite for refills. :) You get some ironite back from rewards but still i don't see the point at all.

Stormseye
08-03-2019, 02:17 PM
Noauto because I was short on time and wanted to just knock out the hardest challenge first then let my auto teams run while I slept

Hallowed Eddie - Valor
Gunner Lillith - life/energy/cosmic
Prisoner - Primordial
Gunner Krampus - Alchemy/Cosmic

Gunner does a good job on enemies with beneficials and Wide Arc shuts down most passives plus the Valor helps. Best time on manual 2:59.

Muzzleloader
08-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Your team worked Stormseye, it will be a little time consuming for all 15 battles. I dont knon if this dungeon is worth the time to do 800 battles for the rewards offered.

I really like those 1* evo runes for rewards on insanity level. They really give great incentives to grind this dungeon.

URock
08-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Event over for me. I did the 4 restricted challenges and opened 11 FlyingShitSouls who gave me ZERO new toons.
I don't waste my Ironite or SOT for this shit. Maybe Icarus Eddie is dropping from a rare Gunner Soul or not...
Droprates of items and toons are too low at all.
Motivation goes down to zero.
Nice weekend everybody!

MetalKing
08-03-2019, 05:04 PM
What sentinel teams are you running in madness?

Olevipoeg
08-03-2019, 05:07 PM
What sentinel teams are you running in madness?

FFE KP Maclo Witchdoctor worked.

Muzzleloader
08-03-2019, 05:26 PM
I did mine manually

FFE, KP, idesert guardian, hiero. That's what I had talisman and I stuck with it.

Yup
08-03-2019, 05:57 PM
FFE KP Maclo Witchdoctor worked.

Same team here

aidinia
08-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Peace of mind

Killer Prime
Maclo
Horus

Only Peace of mind has ANgel, the rest have random talismans

edsel
08-03-2019, 08:03 PM
Pretty mean to have a bunch of new characters right after I pooled in my stock of rare souls but I'm glad that everyone is obtainable in normal souls with the exception of the sentinel minotaur.

Yes I pulled Gunner Minotaur after cracking open a shitload of non-event souls as evidenced by the amount of fragments piled up. This batch of new characters IS impressive.

Fudjo
08-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Noauto because I was short on time and wanted to just knock out the hardest challenge first then let my auto teams run while I slept

Hallowed Eddie - Valor
Gunner Lillith - life/energy/cosmic
Prisoner - Primordial
Gunner Krampus - Alchemy/Cosmic

Gunner does a good job on enemies with beneficials and Wide Arc shuts down most passives plus the Valor helps. Best time on manual 2:59.

Excellent team! Thanks!

Muzzleloader
08-04-2019, 12:03 AM
If you have a death mark augmented cosmic talisman, that sure helps in bringing down Eddie on the last wave.

natasar
08-04-2019, 06:43 AM
Does anyone have a reliable auto-team for farming insanity yet (regardless of class)? Tried several setups, but haven‘t found a team with a success rate substantially above 50%. Thanks!

Esquatcho
08-04-2019, 07:58 AM
I did a little math. 500 wins (400 600 800) give 600 shards( 3 souls) 175 ironite and one SS, green legendary soul, blue legedary soul and 3 T3 Cosmic evo runes. For doing it in Insanity level you need about 1800 ironite for refills. :) You get some ironite back from rewards but still i don't see the point at all.

Im doing it just for the shards though. That last sac-fest destroyed my entire stockpile!

edsel
08-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Event soul drop rates high, from 77 opened all new characters many multiples plus Eddie thru shards

https://youtu.be/00GbU5WPIEc

Yup
08-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Does anyone have a reliable auto-team for farming insanity yet (regardless of class)? Tried several setups, but haven‘t found a team with a success rate substantially above 50%. Thanks!

Witch (Labyrinth... or.. Eternity)
Gambler (Labyrinth ... ... or.. Banner/Warlord... or.. Eternity)
Musashi (Alchemy)
KP (Warlord/Sustaining/Tranquility)

Wins 100% so far for me.
Of course... relics may matter. but devs wont' share any of that info.

natasar
08-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Thanks, Yup! Have all relics maxed, so this should work for me. Actually have tried all these character setups as well but never in this very combination.

natasar
08-04-2019, 09:54 AM
Hmm, two defeats in two tries (one within the first wave, the second within the boss wave). Switched Gambler with NOTB, won the first try, but lost the second one.

Update: Switching in Angel Ed does a pretty quick job (1:00 to 1:30 min), but is not really safe (around 70% success rate for me). Alexander Ed did the trick for me. 100% safe thus far, although he is regularly the last man standing in the Boss wave.

Yup
08-04-2019, 06:47 PM
Really? that first round is immune to True Damage until you kill the 2 warrior cultists.. but I've never lost that battle. It is the hardest though.. every other battle is pretty much a 1-hit total decimation to the AI team.. occasionally 2 hit. The Ai never even gets a turn after that first battle. And they typically only get 2 turns at most that first battle.

May be a talisman set up.. I use Labyrinth on both Gambler and the Witch. Will full T3 (Purple) freeze cosmic on Gambler and full T2 (yellow) Immunity Cosmic on the Witch.

Might be Eternity Talismans since they don't block damage. So.. I'd throw in either a blocker or the Assassin Bat to full heal everyone. Thing with the Assassin Bat is he does True Damage so he won't do any damage in the first battle until the cultists are dead. After that, he'll do damage. The Witch suffers from this same issue.. no damage until the Cultists are dead.

Typically, in that first battle.. Musashi might die.. but the Witch's fury revives him. Really depends on what move the AI uses for Gambler.. if it's his present basic to remove buffs and maybe stun, then it's no issue. If it's some other Gambler move, like the single-hitter move... then sometimes that first battle takes a couple turns because of the cultist with Orbits.. but once they are dead.. everyone else falls rapidly. After that.. the Gambler and Witch pretty much wipe out the other side with only their turns.

I just auto-ran it a few more times.. no issues here.

drrchmnd
08-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Theres also a glitch in the hard level with the new red talismans where they tend to work after the characters wearing them are dead. I have also noticed this in other levels in the rest of the dungeons. Seems to be some bad code where its bleeding through and not behaving.

Delegreg
08-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Theres also a glitch in the hard level with the new red talismans where they tend to work after the characters wearing them are dead. I have also noticed this in other levels in the rest of the dungeons. Seems to be some bad code where its bleeding through and not behaving.

You mean it wasn't properly tested before release ? I'm so surprised.

Highace
08-04-2019, 09:19 PM
I experienced this in the arena as well. Killed off the character with the set yet still, no one took any true damage. So yeah, it seems like they weren't tested properly.

Ancient Mariner
08-05-2019, 12:54 AM
Don't know if it's already been said, but the hard level hangs if played with auto when you reach the boss stage.

Not sure if this happens also in the other levels, but surely not on normal as i already did it without problems, neither what can cause it, but it's annoying cause i have to play manually to reach the goal of 15 victories with Magus team

MuzakMaker
08-05-2019, 03:13 AM
Don't know if it's already been said, but the hard level hangs if played with auto when you reach the boss stage.

Not sure if this happens also in the other levels, but surely not on normal as i already did it without problems, neither what can cause it, but it's annoying cause i have to play manually to reach the goal of 15 victories with Magus team

There were thoughts that it was singularity talismans causing it but that got ruled out. I had it happen on manual too.

Ancient Mariner
08-05-2019, 12:58 PM
There were thoughts that it was singularity talismans causing it but that got ruled out. I had it happen on manual too.

Yes, indeed it just happened also on manual to me aswell -.-"

scott-5496
08-05-2019, 01:07 PM
I am farming 'Hard' just now on auto and pretty sure my Krampus has Singularity and no hangs at all on iOS. Using Hallowed, Gunner Lilith, Prisoner and Krampus that I used in the Insanity gunner mission - no hangs at all yet and half way through second mega refill.

Edit: Sorry it was indeed Alchemy he had on him! So not sure on Singularity issues!

Natasmai
08-05-2019, 03:27 PM
I dont think Gunner krampus can use singularities. I believe he has a green slot. I just farmed easy for the XXX wins achievements. It wasnt worth spending more ironite for the higher SoT costs. No hangs or problems at all, Basically used Gambler and a bunch of level 1 5star toons to level up.

Yup
08-05-2019, 03:52 PM
I dont think Gunner krampus can use singularities. I believe he has a green slot. I just farmed easy for the XXX wins achievements. It wasnt worth spending more ironite for the higher SoT costs. No hangs or problems at all, Basically used Gambler and a bunch of level 1 5star toons to level up.

He can. 3 blue slots. No green.

Olevipoeg
08-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Gunner Krampus has 2 blue 1 green. It can use Alchemy, but not Singularity. I did about 70 rounds in hard and no problems. Used only chars and talismans without any stealing effects buffs.

Mizrael
08-05-2019, 06:03 PM
There is one thing which this game can do well: cause the loyal players indescribable pain, frustration,hesitation and anger...

I had just over 200 runs finished, 10 souls earned, so i thought: lets see what it brings! spent my hardly scraped 900 ironite on another 10 souls...opened all 20 at once...and?...FUCK ALL JACK SHIT NADA! red eyes flashed and a fucking blue toy story dick head jumps out at me with his middle finger stretched up high, laughing: “Hah! what did you expect?! a new eddie?! or a minotaur?! Haha! fool! go spend 200$ on 45 more souls or there will be no shiny new goodies idiot! MUAHAHAAAAA!”

am i going to bother to do 600 more runs to earn 4 more souls and see some blue eyes bumping me up the ass? i don’t think so!
fucking piece of frustrating shit! i can’t remember a time where i sat down with excitement to PLAY some LotB! it’s just “plug your phone in, buy SoT for a few thousand ironite and let it run for over 14 hours to get NOTHING!”
is this definition of fun to anyone? repeating some shit which keeps crashing every 20 minutes 800 times, to get a miserable CHANCE to nothing?! gimme a fucking break!

wipp
08-05-2019, 06:36 PM
God do i feel ya. Before it was all said and done i opened 16 puzzle souls for not one redeye and countless dungon runs later i opened 20 gunner souls for a dupe child of the dammed.so 36 souls total for one dupe.those drop rates suck and so does the auto play grinding all day and night for nothing.

URock
08-05-2019, 10:01 PM
The game is dead and on Iron Maiden official twitter they advertise the game, hoping to get new players who fall into this RNG-trap.
The problem is: prices in the store are too high. We Said this so many times, but the Frogs won't listen.
I don't see a long future for this farming-game...

Yup
08-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Game's not "Dead".. people are still spending $$$ and actually falling for the lies that "there is no AI Boost" and "the bugs can't be fixed".... there's one born every minute.

Muzzleloader
08-05-2019, 11:48 PM
The game isnt dead. Just look at the new names you see in the arena. You cant be in the top without acquiring all the shing new toys. The toys dont grow on trees will you grow trees to print money.

Killljoy-8322
08-06-2019, 08:04 AM
Still can't beat Insanity level even with non Gunner team generally die on first wave :mad:
Can anyone give me some recommendations either for full gunner team or just a team to get first clear rewards.
I'm missing a lot of the new toons RNG hates me

URock
08-06-2019, 09:57 AM
The game isnt dead. Just look at the new names you see in the arena. You cant be in the top without acquiring all the shing new toys. The toys dont grow on trees will you grow trees to print money.

Just look at the likes and comments on facebook, twitter & this forum: game is dead! There are only a few player active and some of them spend money into this game, but this is far away from the Top Titles in the Game Stores on Android & Apple. The Frogs need much more money for servers, developers, social media team and support. Watch how long it takes to get an answer from the support and you know how small their team actual is.
So...we better accept that the end is near!

Ip4
08-06-2019, 10:04 AM
only crazy people can invest money in this stupid game

URock
08-06-2019, 11:09 AM
Finished all event challenges and I got ZERO new toons! TY so much! Only reward for 800 times fighting this new dungeon is another set of Primordials.
So...what to do with:

"BONUS: Each Puzzling Soul summoned will grant 10 Flight of Icarus Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Flight of Icarus Eddie!

These Souls will also give you 10 Gunner/Warrior Minotaur Fragments, and 10 Magus/Sentinel/Assassin Minotaur Fragments.

500 Gunner/Warrior Minotaur Fragments will create a soul that will give you either the Gunner or Warrior Minotaur.
350 Magus/Sentinel/Assassin Minotaur Fragments will create a soul that will give you an equal chance at the Magus, Sentinel or Assassin Minotaur."

Now I got more fckg useless fragments, because the only way to get these fragments is to buy Ironite to buy event souls.

I would do that, but your prices are too high! Sry!

scott-5496
08-06-2019, 11:33 AM
I wonder about all the new names in arena at times - my kids are always down the bottom of arena and when they play arena there are loads of different names - but many have the exact same weird team and some very 'bot' like names - often wil see the exact s same team with a different name and all characters having the same level in the team - to me this looks a lot like there are bot teams in the lower level btu that may be just coincidence?

URock
08-06-2019, 11:50 AM
I wonder about all the new names in arena at times - my kids are always down the bottom of arena and when they play arena there are loads of different names - but many have the exact same weird team and some very 'bot' like names - often wil see the exact s same team with a different name and all characters having the same level in the team - to me this looks a lot like there are bot teams in the lower level btu that may be just coincidence?

Sure! These are the Test-Bots of the Frogs. In the Q&A they said that they play thier own game :D

SinGularity-8786
08-06-2019, 11:50 AM
@URock
This is the standard for me since february. The only rng-based toon i got while event was running was Malakhov, but only because I invested 6k ironite into event-souls.
And 800 runs for a complete set? U lucky bas....^^ 600 runs so far led me to one talisman. Last primordial-dungeon did 1.2k runs for 2 talismans to complete my first and so far only set...

Esquatcho
08-06-2019, 12:23 PM
@URock
This is the standard for me since february. The only rng-based toon i got while event was running was Malakhov, but only because I invested 6k ironite into event-souls.
And 800 runs for a complete set? U lucky bas....^^ 600 runs so far led me to one talisman. Last primordial-dungeon did 1.2k runs for 2 talismans to complete my first and so far only set...

I guess Im super lucky (though Id rather this on other sets, as I've already got 2 sets of primordials!). I've been running madness non-stop, done about 350 runs and have already gotten 5 primordials....

Havent gotten gunner minotaur or icarus eddie though, which I really need to get past AAA in gauntlet this round!

chrismt
08-06-2019, 01:58 PM
only crazy people can invest money in this stupid game

Says the guy who was supposed to leave the game a couple weeks ago after spending 9000 ironites..
People are free to spend their own money on whatever they want. Just because they decide to spend some of it on this game don’t make them crazy and without them, you and others wouldn’t be here bitching about this ”stupid game” since I doubt they’d work for free.

Is this game perfect, no. Does it have bugs here and there, yes. Is it sometimes annoying, yes but it’s still one of the best game in the store and of one of the best band in the world.

I don’t blame them for not communicating on this forum when all they read is insults and rants.

People need to chill out and take the game as what it is, entertainment.

Akuma
08-06-2019, 05:00 PM
Right on, bro. It’s a GAME. Some of us throw some cash at the developers because find the entertainment value for capital a reasonable trade. Don’t let a darned game consume you. If you don’t like the current event, just skip it. Chill out and enjoy life a bit. Learn to play chess, or something, for a while, then come back here.

Amarthir
08-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Well. Not the most difficult dungeon I've been in. But probably the most tedious.

Quick manual I've put together has Doomsday at the helm sporting Purge, Warlord and Cosmic.

Turns out Purge and Warlord work well together since the healing from Purge will trigger the warlord effects.

To trigger Warlord even more, there's Krampus with Alchemy Talismans here to use his power move to give Doomsday Eddie Spell Vamp and life steal. Those buffs will heal Doomsday for every single hit of damage he does, and since he does aoe damage that's alot of hits. I've gotten up to 3 extra turns on average using this combo and I've been wiping out teams

Helping this devastating duo out is the prisoner with primordials and the Gunner Pharaoh Dog King with light talismans. I've gotten 2 minute runs usually but sometimes that Warrior Minotaur will inflict cleave on my entire team and when he attacks it freezes my screen so that's kind of annoying.

Stranger
08-06-2019, 05:55 PM
I'm using Stormeye's team with quite good result. Now I decided to buy both Lightbringer relics of health and attack and suddenly I can't win any battle!!! WTF! It takes 10 minutes to go through the first wave (if I survive) and finally FoI Ed kills me by his Fury. I thought the relics are for players and not for AI. I don't understand how this game works.:mad:

Muzzleloader
08-06-2019, 06:07 PM
UROCK, who is paying you to try and make everyone quit the game. Along with all those terrible rants, why do you even care about the game.

URock
08-06-2019, 07:39 PM
UROCK, who is paying you to try and make everyone quit the game. Along with all those terrible rants, why do you even care about the game.

This game needs a change. Quit playing leads to a change!
Revolution calling!

chrismt
08-06-2019, 09:15 PM
This game needs a change. Quit playing leads to a change!
Revolution calling!

Rofl do you realize how pitiful that sounds.
You’re like those guys calling for a revolution with a #nothappy on Twitter.
Let me tell you what will happen if everyone quits, game will close. That’s the only change you’ll see.
If you’re eager for a revolution, go join the yellow vest movement in France. That would have more meaning.

To get back to the game. Opened 40 souls total and only got purple Minotaur (and blue Minotaure thx to fragments). #nothappywithRNG *joke*

Muzzleloader
08-06-2019, 09:25 PM
It would be a pleasant change if you quit and stopped your rants.

Amarthir
08-07-2019, 02:40 AM
Not gonna lie I been keeping my snide comments to myself but for real though, to all the folks who never have anything good or constructive to say about the game. We all would be better off if you just stopped playing. If you hate it so much then stop torturing yourself and give it up. We won't miss you.

I won't anyways. This game is my hobby when I'm not at work, on my Xbox or hanging with my friends.

GrimDusk
08-07-2019, 03:54 AM
Yeah honestly URock you’ve been going on unhinged rants recently and it’s not pleasant to read. Instead of flipping out, maybe try not playing the game if it’s that bad?

drrchmnd
08-07-2019, 05:38 AM
On Auto it'll work, if Angel actually revives Anubis.. but he seems to forget he has that ability.

From what I've noticed the AI doesn't deliberately heal. Accidentally yes but on purpose not that I can tell. And this is for all areas of gameplay...

drrchmnd
08-07-2019, 05:48 AM
This is not there greatest event. In many regards this is probably some of the worst execution for an event along these lines. I am not going to rant about drop rates blowing money (your busines not mine) etc. etc.. I just wish they would actually spend more time developing and polishing then shoveling events out the door. Higher quality lesser quantity. And for what its worth its very hard to catch up in this game if you get behind in new talismans and new characters.

Esquatcho
08-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Well I got a catalyst soul that finally allowed me to max out that T3 freeze we got aaaaages ago from the dungeon so Im happy!

Ended up doing the dungeon gunner challenge with the below team. Auto was fine, just have to click Icarus Eddie at the end. If you kill icarus without him being passively disabled, icarus eddie will mess you up!
Hallowed - Trooper - seems to keep the team alive much better than vipers even
Krampus - Alchemy - Gold buff removal, freeze and stops the sleep/burns
Banshee - Space - gets through the invisibility on icarus eddie on the last round & space is super helpful for survivability
Redan - Fortune & sustaining - Just there for the heal

Not quick, but reliable with minimal baby-sitting for those of us without a big complement of relics.

90mphyorker
08-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Typical event luck for me.

Decided to get event souls with my Ironite saved up. Pulled a 5* characters but it was the Gunner Minotaur.

From event challenges and 10 packs ended up with 500 Fragments and what does that give me? Another Gunner Minotaur. Not the Warrior. Typical.

Only real annoy part for me though is I stupidly miss calculated how much Ironite I had and thought I had enough to get the 700 Fragments to get FOI Eddie if I didn’t pull him from a soul. Silly me.

Heavy1974
08-07-2019, 11:37 AM
Got Gunner Minotaur from Event Soul and Warrior Minotaur from a simple Rare Soul, so my luck in this game is over for the next 6 months :rolleyes:

R1ck
08-07-2019, 01:38 PM
Decided to spend some ironite to get FoIE, bought 6 x 10 packs plus 12 souls from event challenges and got all Minotaurs except the Gunner one, also got the new Eddie. It has been a long time since I don't get the new Eddie from buying souls. Coincidence that happened after I spent some money to buy the green dog, also long time since don't spend real money.
Now comeback to board more ironite.
I have 720 fragments for another FoIE, but don't want to spend 300 ironite more.

xxxphantomfreakxxx
08-07-2019, 02:40 PM

Yeah honestly URock you’ve been going on unhinged rants recently and it’s not pleasant to read. Instead of flipping out, maybe try not playing the game if it’s that bad?

People want to piss and moan at others who have the BALLS to call the frogs out on their bullshit

Okay look at it like this..first off you are either paying your phone bill or internet if you are using an emulator to PLAY this fucking game...so you and everyone who are die hard rabid Maiden fans are throwing down cold hard earned cash for a game THEY can't seem to fucking get right

Connectivity Errors (Played HUNDREDS of mobile games and THIS is the only one that does this horse shit)

Bugged and glitchy characters and talismans THEY don't Beta Test before releasing...they SHOULD release only ONE new character and talisman set a month and beta test the shit instead of making US the Beta Testers.

Gauntlet over run with Illegal Talisman combos.
Arena has always been broken and NOW since they completely changed it up it's even worse.

Log-ins...They SAY they streamed lined it and only made it worse having to fight and struggle to log in at any time...fucks sake the loading bar doesn't even load all the way anymore so you never know if you're getting close to getting in or not.

then there is just the piss poor decisions they make from month to month...like over loading players with stupid grind fest events with little to NO pay out...those fucking STUPID Cosmic Tallywacker Talisman...THAT is right on par with the decision to increase the cost of souls like they did that forced players to walk away from the game in droves.

Releasing new characters for fragments in events that the only fucking way to earn them is you either have to be a Scrooge Mc'Duck with Ironite and have tons of the shit or a Wallet Warrior.

Predetermined RNG for drop rates on ANY character from ANY soul...you have to be either fucking blind or retarded to not see that.

Piss poor Support...I'll leave Sam out of this one for the simple fact he seems like the only one in Support who cares and is Polite to players..even when we're not....rest are like Michelle fucking rude straight out of the gate and doesn't give two less shits and a milkshake.

and lets stop for a minute and talk about the NEW Key Dungeons...yeah grind your ass off for a chance at a key to unlock yet another dungeon to grind your ass off til it bleeds for an even slimmer chance at something that by the time you fucking get it is made completely worthless by other new flavors of the month bullshit...BRAVO FROGS

and while I could go on and on with a complete laundry list I'll end with every new character and talisman released, is released over powered and they nerf the fuck out of them the very next month...all the while still barely given any love and upgrades to characters that are so old they're covered in dust.

As much as they fuck with us players...more so ones like me that are day one players then any and ALL of us have every reason to bitch, piss and moan.

Besides when people have pent up anger over ANYTHING they have even more of a reason to vent and rant before it digs itself down deep, festers, grows and they shit out a fucking tumor

Muzzleloader
08-07-2019, 03:12 PM
Nice rant, you have a fine vocabulary.

Natasmai
08-07-2019, 03:44 PM
Put way too much effort into this post, but I feel like you really need to be called out for YOUR bullshit and put into your place....

Okay look at it like this..first off you are either paying your phone bill or internet if you are using an emulator to PLAY this fucking game...so you and everyone who are die hard rabid Maiden fans are throwing down cold hard earned cash for a game THEY can't seem to fucking get right

You pay for those things specifically and only to play this game? You wouldn't have to pay for that otherwise? Let's be at least reasonably realistic here, ok?

Connectivity Errors (Played HUNDREDS of mobile games and THIS is the only one that does this horse shit)

What Connectivity errors? Unless I am connected to wifi and leave the wifi, I dont see any issues? It sometimes takes a few clicks of an ok button to force it to transition from a wifi connection to a 4G, but so what?

Bugged and glitchy characters and talismans THEY don't Beta Test before releasing...they SHOULD release only ONE new character and talisman set a month and beta test the shit instead of making US the Beta Testers.

Sure, they are buggy, sure they should release them less often. Also keep in mind that what we are seeing right now has been planned and developed months ago... I would expect to see changes going forward (and we are, since there are far less events planned for August). Time will tell and you may be right, but again... is it worth ruining your day over?

Arena has always been broken and NOW since they completely changed it up it's even worse.

They are aware of the talisman issues, they have acknowledged it is an error, and they have asked us to help them identifying the errors. Are you sending in screenshots showing the illegal talismans? If you aren't helping, then how can you complain?

I don't see how arena is broken? It sucks! sure, I do not like the entire concept. I play 1/day to get my daily rewards. If there is an event I autoplay thru it, or have my kids do it. It sucks, but it seems to be working as intended. I don't see anything that is "broken".

Log-ins...They SAY they streamed lined it and only made it worse having to fight and struggle to log in at any time...fucks sake the loading bar doesn't even load all the way anymore so you never know if you're getting close to getting in or not.

Again, I dont see any login issues. Similar to the connectivity "issues" I dont see anything. Unless the software is downloading updates, it generally logs right in.

then there is just the piss poor decisions they make from month to month...like over loading players with stupid grind fest events with little to NO pay out...those fucking STUPID Cosmic Tallywacker Talisman...THAT is right on par with the decision to increase the cost of souls like they did that forced players to walk away from the game in droves.

Sure, the soul cost/frag cost change sucked. It wasnt a poor decision, they changed it in response to other changes they were releasing. Seems fine. What they did very poorly, was communicating exactly what was going to happen and when. That screwed a lot of people over real bad and it was very poor. Since the change was made, I still have a FLOOD of souls and frags come into my account on a monthly basis, so the adjustments seem to have been justified.

Releasing new characters for fragments in events that the only fucking way to earn them is you either have to be a Scrooge Mc'Duck with Ironite and have tons of the shit or a Wallet Warrior.

Predetermined RNG for drop rates on ANY character from ANY soul...you have to be either fucking blind or retarded to not see that.

and lets stop for a minute and talk about the NEW Key Dungeons...yeah grind your ass off for a chance at a key to unlock yet another dungeon to grind your ass off til it bleeds for an even slimmer chance at something that by the time you fucking get it is made completely worthless by other new flavors of the month bullshit...BRAVO FROGS

So here you complain about the difficulty in getting event characters. Then you also complain about the solution they offered. I think the new dungeon keys are absolutely fantastic. They give us many ways of accessing the keys, they give us unlimited time to run the dungeons and earn the characters and talisman at our own pace, and they GUARANTEE that we WILL get the items. Do it as quickly or slowly as you wish. I think every single event should be like this, honestly. Though they would need a better naming system to manage all the keys. The only thing I didnt like was the way they communicated their intent on the Trooper dungeon. I was one of the people who ignored the dungeon during the event since it was "permanent" and then got screwed but having a ton of trooper frags and not able to buy the keys. Fortunately, I had a near unlimited supply of trooper badges and frontier coins so I was still able to run the dungeon, but I can see where other people really got bent over hard on that.

Again, it comes down to TERRIBLE communication from the frogs, but not poor decisions or ill intent.

Piss poor Support...I'll leave Sam out of this one for the simple fact he seems like the only one in Support who cares and is Polite to players..even when we're not....rest are like Michelle fucking rude straight out of the gate and doesn't give two less shits and a milkshake.

Support sucks, but also, support is probably like 3 or 4 people. They posted a "team picture" of all the members of Navigator/Frogs. There is like 15-20 people total? Yeah, support sucks sometimes, and maybe they arent in the cheeriest of moods, but how would you feel if you were 1 of 4 people who had to deal with thousands of assholes like you all day everyday?

TLDR: lighten up or quit. This is a game to pass the time, it doesn't determine anything in your life and it doesn't earn you a living. Your success in this game also doesn't compensate for any physical "shortcomings" you may have. IT'S JUST A GAME!

Amarthir
08-07-2019, 03:56 PM
People want to piss and moan at others who have the BALLS to call the frogs out on their bullshit

and while I could go on and on with a complete laundry list I'll end with every new character and talisman released, is released over powered and they nerf the fuck out of them the very next month...all the while still barely given any love and upgrades to characters that are so old they're covered in dust.

As much as they fuck with us players...more so ones like me that are day one players then any and ALL of us have every reason to bitch, piss and moan.

Besides when people have pent up anger over ANYTHING they have even more of a reason to vent and rant before it digs itself down deep, festers, grows and they shit out a fucking tumor

Lmao y'all act like it's this big noble thing to "expose" them for ultimate sin or whatever it is you wackos are always yammering on about.

There's a difference between a little bit of constructive criticism regarding a poor decision, and blatantly blasting the developers in every single post you make. You ever stop and think that people like you are why they don't want to communicate with us more often? I mean, Sparton and Kaz used to talk to us all the time but we utterly destroyed Sparton, and Kaz would mostly rather post event or update details on the rarest occasion.

And yeah okay call me a Scrooge McDuck just because I know how to play this game without spending a fat smelly wad of money every month.

Your overgeneralization of "oh they always nerf every OP character after releasing them" how often do they actually nerf anyone anymore? Most of the time when they nerf something it's justified, I always look at the patch notes after every update and I'm just gonna go ahead and call YOU out on your own bullshit. This is every nerf since the beginning of the year. For you mentally disabled chaps that's 8 months of updates.

1. Eternity Eddie. Justified nerf, his basic gave him unlimited extra turns.

2. Killer Prime. I'd be bold enough to say they didn't nerf him enough. He can't remove Perfect Immortality, Shroud or Soul Protect. Good thing his permadeath passive negates perfect immortality and soul protect anyways. And Shroud is easily dealt with anyone with multihitting characters.

3. Viper Talismans. You shouldn't be bitching about this at all. If I had my way, I'd made the counter rate 35% instead of 50% and it was 75% to begin with.

4. Fortune Talismans. Not like this one hardly did it any good anyways. Now there's a slightly less chance of them cleansing silver effects.

Wow there we go mate a whopping FOUR nerfs this year, man dude those devs am I right? Total bastards

I won't even begin to get started on your adorable little tinfoil hat theories about defense boosts and rigged accounts and all that I nearly laughed myself into a coma last time I tried arguing that subject so I'll just leave my post with OL' reliable...

If you don't like the game then JUST QUIT!

Intimidator
08-07-2019, 04:07 PM
xxxphantomfreakxxx.... why do you still play this game if it upsets you that much?
Just delete it....

Highace
08-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Wow...did not expect this thread to escalate into a huge flamewar. While I don't feel like scanning through all the rants and telling what's wrong in these, I may as well give my 2 cents. What I wanna ask is this: if you seem to hate every aspect of LotB, why do you even bother to keep playing? Wouldn't simply quitting the game be a lot easier? Both sides would win: complainers could move on to something that they find more enjoyable while the others may have a more peaceful community here. Think about it. Quite a few people have already made their move recently, maybe now's your turn?

trooper206
08-07-2019, 04:58 PM
A big thanks to the devs for this ,once more, awesome dungeon. The graphics rule and the short story is cool. Unfortunately, many people (including me) are affected by crashes, and this makes the dungeon relatively hard to enjoy. I loved the characters, but I would like the team to consider releasing not so many versions of them at once. Like in almost all of the events I will have to wait to get the featured Eddie knowing it will take a long time. However, if someone makes peace with the idea that you cannot easily earn event characters, you will enjoy the game and be less and less frustrated.

Bugs, inconsistencies, and so many other problems exist, yes. Nevertheless, constructive criticism will only help in my opinion. Also, what is the idea of swearing at the devs so many times? What are you guys who do that expecting to achieve? Sorry,but this is quite lame... And a big thanks to those players who pay, keeping the game alive, and allow me and others who don't pay,to enjoy it like they do.

scott-5496
08-07-2019, 05:00 PM
Jeez there is some crazy shit in here. It is just a game!

Sure have a wee moan about some stuff - we all do it from time to time but really if the game bothered me that much it would be deleted for sure. Life is way too short to get hung up on a free game (even if you have to pay for some stuff!) - love Maiden, listen to Maiden and play the game..........or not as the case may be for any of these things.

But if it is really getting to you just dump it and move on to a happier place!

PS, still not a single new character from the current event for me! LOL, had to be said!

MetalKing
08-07-2019, 05:47 PM
I would like to add my 2 cents to the post by xxxphantomfreakxxx. In it he mentioned some of the support staff by name. Just because you might have had a less than ideal solution to your liking to an issue-does not mean that the staff are rude or unhelpful. I've had 3 issues so far in the 2.3 years I've played the game, and have received a reply within 2 days each time, and received a satisfactory resolution each time. The staff were prompt with a response, prompt with a solution, and polite, telling me thank you for the pictures, thank you for the additional information about the problem etc. I would rate them very highly, and yes, I am a paying customer like many others here.

Volrath
08-07-2019, 06:36 PM
It's weird that this dungeon in particular is making people so mad. I mean it could have been a lot worse. Flight Eddie could have gone into Heroic Soul exclusivity like NOTB Eddie did. There could have been another round of grinding for keys and then having to play another dungeon like 1,000 times to get the rewards.

I haven't gotten Flight Eddie but I have been enjoying this one and will walk away with two minotaur characters out of it, so I'm good.

Muzzleloader
08-07-2019, 06:54 PM
I dont know why this dungeon is causing disagreeable attitudes. Overall the dungeons are easier than previous ones and only 1 toon is exclusive. The rewards are a bit subpar. The good part is that you may be able to earn 2 new sets of talisman if you have the proper teams.

I gave up after my talisman sets, I didnt think the time spent for the few extra events souls were worth the time and ironite.

Amarthir
08-07-2019, 07:08 PM
In my opinion, the dungeon is just fine. There's no pressure because most characters are available in normal souls. The only thing I'm a bit frustrated with is the event challenges making us run through 800 battles as opposed to the usual 400 or 500. No biggie for me, I can commit to it but it's a bit boring when my phone is busy and I can't do anything on it.

So I'm at the library!

Intimidator
08-07-2019, 07:25 PM
About the new Orbit taliman set... any ideas about which toon would benefit the most from a 6 set skilled tali’s?

Yup
08-07-2019, 07:50 PM
I don't like the defense talismans - skilled, onslaught, sorcery, etc.. so I tend to throw them on never used toons like wickerdeers or angry birds.. or things I just keep around for those ability achievements.

The talisman capabilities are decent, but being all 'skilled' makes them less usable in my opinion.

Olevipoeg
08-07-2019, 08:10 PM
About the new Orbit taliman set... any ideas about which toon would benefit the most from a 6 set skilled tali’s?
First thought for me was - Samurai Emperor.

Stormseye
08-07-2019, 08:14 PM

I have been running them on Hallowed Eddie and they are pretty good. Better than Valor in my opinion since they cleanse your side as well as remove effects from enemy and Hallowed has so extra move abilities. Working on a new Arena team with those and some other newer options.

kkkreg5
08-07-2019, 08:37 PM
After acquiring the additional relics I was able to get through 7 battles with minimal baby sitting (tapped FoIE at the start of round 5). Now, 4 straight losses! What happened?

Intimidator
08-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Thanks for your input guys.
I didn't thought about putting them on Hallowed or Samurai because they both don’t benefit from only skilled talisman.
But I’ll give it a try to see if the extra capability will be worth it.
(sorry for my English). \m/

Blade
08-07-2019, 08:49 PM
LOL, I found the thread pretty entertaining in between :D Still we should not take things too seriously I guess! Very short: Yes, there are connection issues (at least I have them recently once in a while), yes there are bugs and some are old, yes the game can be unfair and frustrating. The key dungeons are exactly what many players were asking for and they are good in principle: (more or less) long term motivation with guaranteed rewards. Support was always nice to me, and I am ok that the response sometimes took 2 weeks. Most of these things (if not all) can be answered by 3 things: 1) the freemium approach, 2) the dev team is small and 3) too few people play the game and/or there are no ads to generate income (which is nice of course!)

About event/dungeon:
I see no real bad things about this event and the dungeon. The only real improvement would be to let event soul frags drop, but this seems to be a very very rare occasion (only 2 times so far). These dungeons give 3* evo shards and runes, which is great as I don't play other levels regularly that drop the evo runes. Some other nice drops on top, and this time gunner soul frags which are also needed as G/A souls are that rare still. The gunner insanity challenge was a real challenge, madness is ok for farming I think and more players should be able to farm this compared to times when we only had 3 stages.

I did not test the Orbits yet, but I like the skilled subtype. Especially when you only get 1 subtype - which is the normal case (unfortunately) for rewards, skilled (or sorcery for blue) is good, as it gives both damage reductions and a bit more HP. This might help to use them without the mandatory need for a blocker.

@kkkreg: I also found it to be very different. I had some wins in a row on auto without any babysitting, then several losses in a row in the first wave, then again some wins or losses in the last wave... I lost some SoT, but I was a bit lazy and was busy with other things. So I don't think the dungeon was changed, some waves can just turn out very different depending on which character uses which skill (or e.g. which effects the passive of that one minotaur copies)

kkkreg5
08-07-2019, 08:55 PM
Thanks Blade. I haven't read the entire thread, but I'm guessing that what I experienced is part of the frustration. I suppose I'm glad I'm not the only one to experience it.

Blade
08-07-2019, 08:59 PM
I even lost several runs on manual, as the dogs sometimes just did massive damage and killed my Ed! And of course Icarus' revenge can put out the lights quickly if you are unlucky.
Do you have gunner PDK? I don't have him, otherwise I would have tried to build a team around him I guess.

Muzzleloader
08-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Blade, which level did you pull 3* evo runes? I did the acheviements with no 3* drops so I stopped.

Blade
08-07-2019, 09:20 PM
I farm madness, but I did not take notes how many runes dropped. I sometimes have a quick look and have seem them as rewards, I think in batches of 3 runes

Yup
08-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Worst thing about this dungeon are the paltry rewards for stretch goals. Once you have the characters, especially the Ed.. there's no point in the stretch goals.

kkkreg5
08-07-2019, 09:37 PM
I even lost several runs on manual, as the dogs sometimes just did massive damage and killed my Ed! And of course Icarus' revenge can put out the lights quickly if you are unlucky.
Do you have gunner PDK? I don't have him, otherwise I would have tried to build a team around him I guess.

I do but I'm currently using Esquatcho's team. Two more wins playing rd 5 manually...

Muzzleloader
08-07-2019, 09:45 PM
I ran. Hallowed, krampus. Prisoner and lilith on manual with no problems. Only once did they get a shot at me on wave 5. I bit bit the bullet and spent the time on manual so not to waste SoT.

ian16
08-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Hi guys , fot the orbit talis the first name come to my mind is sekhmet , anyone can manage extra turns i guess that a good option like HE or samurai.. i burn some ironite and managed to get FoI Ed , the sentinel and the amazing gunner minotaur(!) man this guy is a destroyer ! Pair him with some other monsters like KP or Gambler and you gonna destroy everything .. even without talis on him i made a little test in the NC skull quest w/ gambler and set alongside and his basic move does a insane damage since he passive give so much buffs and golden buffs inclusive .. put some primordials on him and you can farm anywhere inclusive the news dungeons when you have a class restriction or wanna farm the hardest level w/ any color team .

Ezz
08-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Agree on gunner Minotaur he smashes. I think his basic skill description is wrong it says single target random damage but I’m pretty certain he hits all enemies.

HK-47
08-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Thanks for your input guys.
I didn't thought about putting them on Hallowed or Samurai because they both don’t benefit from only skilled talisman.
But I’ll give it a try to see if the extra capability will be worth it.
(sorry for my English). \m/

I run the Orbit set on Alexander Eddie. It basically turns him into an almost guaranteed cleanser every turn, plus the Orbit set gives extra HP as it is a skilled set

Akuma
08-08-2019, 04:32 AM
I finally found a Gunner only team that can auto run the Insanity level for the Challenge. It took me a week to keep poking at it, but this team pulled it off twice in a row so far, in 13 to 15 minutes, with all allies alive.

Angel Eddie (Light, Cosmic T1 White +25% Special)
Left : Anubis (Banner, Sustaining)
Right 1: Lilith (Frontier, Cosmic T2 White +Void Augment)
Right 2: Prisoner (Persecution, Angel)

Akuma-4823

rags-6094
08-09-2019, 08:46 PM
I used virtually the same team but just did it manually as Muzzleloader said earlier, I had a pair of Warlords into the mix on Gunner Lilith, man ‘o’ man does she do some serious damage with those Warlords! I was so impressed I had a few goes with her in Arena for shits and giggles, Ok she can be vunerable too but if the team can tough it out till it’s her turn she owned almost every buff in the arena and what’s more many of them turned into the golden version of them, one more hit from her and the entire defence team exploded in one Big Bang! The same team I had just been beaten by with a different line up...

Inishmore
08-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Did anybody else get that problem? Yesterday I tried to finish the Gunner challange three hours before the event ended. I had four runs left and won five times but every single time I got a Maclo 11, had to force shut the game and it did not count as win.

Muzzleloader
08-10-2019, 12:54 PM
Most people had connectivity issues late yesterday. They did an update about three hours before the end of the season. After the update I didnt have any issues and I ran madness to complete a stretch goal.

drrchmnd
08-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Just out of curiosity... wtf are illegal talisman combos. If your referring to the colour of the talisman not matching the spot it is in well not much they can do about that. Well without pissing a lot of people off.

Muzzleloader
08-12-2019, 12:09 AM
In gauntlet the routinely have talisman sets on their toons that we cant apply due to color restrictions. That is tough enough to plan and fight against, but they sometimes have more talisman sets on their toons. It sometimes may be from cosmics talisman that we have not seen yet.

In one instance I went against a gunner dog that had primordials and another set of talisman that could have fit due to color restriction. Either they had a primordial cosmic or something was definetly wrong. There has been many instances of these problems documented by other players. You can complain, but just get used to it unless they fix the problem.

MuzakMaker
08-12-2019, 02:15 AM
Just out of curiosity... wtf are illegal talisman combos. If your referring to the colour of the talisman not matching the spot it is in well not much they can do about that. Well without pissing a lot of people off.

The illegal talisman combos are when the Defense in Gauntlet has impossible talismans (Number of talismans don't add up, wrong colours, that sort of thing). I don't think them fixing this would piss anyone off. Not unless that player likes the incredibly unfair advantage.

blade685
08-12-2019, 11:36 AM
The illegal talisman combos are when the Defense in Gauntlet has impossible talismans (Number of talismans don't add up, wrong colours, that sort of thing). I don't think them fixing this would piss anyone off. Not unless that player likes the incredibly unfair advantage.

Yes and it is because of that i just do some level in gauntlet ( i hate that cheated part of the game :) )

scott-5496
08-12-2019, 12:08 PM
They do need to fix it though - I had initialy thought that this was always intentional so was surprised when they said it was a bug and they would try to fix it! It would be very helpful to thave this particualr thing fixed - opne wodul assume that this is easy enough to do but seemingly not as it has taken them a while - surely they just need to manually set up characters with appropriate talisman and that is there pool. I am sure I have seen some defence in gauntlet with several impossible combinations and had just through that they were stacking cosmics onto one character to get them all!