PDA

View Full Version : 3* yellow (gunner) and 3* crystal (general) evolution shards NEEDED - help!

Rogue leader-1547
09-02-2016, 03:16 PM
I've finished the entire game for over a month. I've been through Underworld madness(primarily) and all over the 4 worlds in search of 3* star yellow and 3* crystal (general) evolution shards and found nothing. In fact, I very rarely ever find shards at all. I'm selling 3k plus a day in runes I cannot use as power up runes are almost as rare. I've been to the forum, I've asked my Facebook friends and all are in the same predicament.
All I want to do is finally, finally, evolve my soldier Eddie to level 100. The most important character on my team is the weakest link.
PS Is there a trick to getting the corrupted general? My fave character.

Ancient Mariner
09-02-2016, 03:30 PM
The 3* crystal evo shards seem to be disappeared from my game for a week now...stuck at 8 of 'em while i just need another one at least to evolve one character (then probably won't be able to evolve anyone else at 5 stars, if they keep not dropping x( )

Rogue leader-1547
09-02-2016, 03:42 PM
The 3* crystal evo shards seem to be disappeared from my game for a week now...stuck at 8 of 'em while i just need another one at least to evolve one character (then probably won't be able to evolve anyone else at 5 stars, if they keep not dropping x( )

where do you normally find them,bud?

maxdeviations
09-02-2016, 03:58 PM
the only place to find 3* colored shards or the 3* rainbow (basic) shards is the time rift dungeons. there are 5 different dungeons each for a specific color shard. rainbow shards can be obtained from any one of them. although the drop rate is v low. 3* star ones are only available on level 7 and above - so grind. :D Also, if you get lucky battlefield madness / underworld hard / madness secret missions. hope this helps

Ancient Mariner
09-02-2016, 09:57 PM
the only place to find 3* colored shards or the 3* rainbow (basic) shards is the time rift dungeons. there are 5 different dungeons each for a specific color shard. rainbow shards can be obtained from any one of them. although the drop rate is v low. 3* star ones are only available on level 7 and above - so grind. :D Also, if you get lucky battlefield madness / underworld hard / madness secret missions. hope this helps
Can we settle this once and for all? what do you exactly mean by "rainbow"?
Because when i talk about rainbow shards i mean the ones that let you evolve talismans (which have indeed, a rainbow as "skin"), while i sense that you mean these ones instead:

which i think should instead called "crystal" or "white" shards

90mphyorker
09-03-2016, 03:49 AM
And is it 100% true that 3* only drop from level 7 and above?

MrFreeze
09-03-2016, 11:01 AM
And is it 100% true that 3* only drop from level 7 and above?

I got some from level 5. I'm pretty sure they don't drop on 3 or lower, but I could be wrong

Papaj
09-03-2016, 12:15 PM
I got some from level 5. I'm pretty sure they don't drop on 3 or lower, but I could be wrong

Have you managed to get any 3* white runes from level 5, or only coloured ones? I can confirm that from lvl 5 onwards you can get 3* coloured runes, but have yet to see a white one.

MrFreeze
09-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Hmmm. No not 100%. I've only gotten 1 of those so far. It could have come from 5 or 7. at the rate they're dropping I don't expect to get anyone to 5 star anytime soon. It seems rare souls have stopped dropping on campaign levels too(other than the special areas). As much fun as I'm having with this game, I think the developers are trying to get me to quit. They must be concerned about the health of my eyes

Shaolin85london
09-03-2016, 01:36 PM
3* evo shards and rainbow are available only in dungeon quest, that's why they created them. Keep farming over and over and u will get them!

MrFreeze
09-03-2016, 02:03 PM
If they do the same thing to runes when brave new world opens, I'll die of starvation before any crops are harvested. Been trying for three weeks... Got 1. I started right before they took the shards out of the campaign. Same update that crashed a lot of people's games(mine included). I'm not giving up yet, maybe by next spring I can bring someone to level 100

MadMax
09-03-2016, 03:25 PM
3* shards drop in secret locations (the lowest where I've gotten one was Sands/Madness) and also the top 3 or 4 levels of Time Rift dungeons. Maybe they drop otehr places occasionally, but I haven't gotten them anywhere else lately.

90mphyorker
09-04-2016, 02:57 AM
13 attempts at level VII today. No Gold or silver 3* Evolution Shards.

Since the Lord of Light levels went live(18th August), I have only got 3 3* Silvers Evolution shards.

Hard to say how many Lord of Light levels I do each day, but a full Sands of Time (80 now) a day would be a fair assumption.

Sorry Devs, but the drop rate, for the silver 3*is ridiculous. the drop rate for the other colours is bad too, but the silver ones is the worst.

Kaijester
09-04-2016, 03:12 AM
I think you should farm for 5* talisman upgrades in the campaign, as you can get much better results in tier 8 and above. lv80 4 stars team can pwn tier8 with maxed talisman.

I've been farming tier8-10 and have upgraded 5 characters to 5 stars since.

90mphyorker
09-04-2016, 03:54 AM
Finally got 1 3* gold evolution shard at the 16th attempt.

I might have to try what you said, Kaijester. This way is ridiculous.

Anyone with high level Troopers whom I could use to help do level 8 fancy helping me out. 90MphYorker-7463 if you feel like it.

Dank Brew
09-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Can we settle this once and for all? what do you exactly mean by "rainbow"?
Because when i talk about rainbow shards i mean the ones that let you evolve talismans (which have indeed, a rainbow as "skin"), while i sense that you mean these ones instead:

which i think should instead called "crystal" or "white" shards

That doesn't make much sense. No shard of any type will evolve a talisman ... those are called evolution runes...
so there's rainbow Evo rune and rainbow Evo shard... I don't see the confusion

Rhorun
09-04-2016, 05:55 PM
I struggle full stop with the runes as I'm Colour blind and never know what to keep use or sell I wish they were named so players like myself have a clue

Ancient Mariner
09-04-2016, 08:19 PM
That doesn't make much sense. No shard of any type will evolve a talisman ... those are called evolution runes...
so there's rainbow Evo rune and rainbow Evo shard... I don't see the confusion
oh ok, now i got the difference (you know, english is not my first language so i was confused)

techmaster
09-07-2016, 06:32 PM
I will be very honest

Its a SHAME that i've completed LEVEL X Lord Of Light dungeon and received an ONE STAR WHITE SHARD

ONE STAR

The devs are trolling, its not possible to complete the hardest level and win this ridiculous prize.