PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Talisman Souls

Alvorada
08-04-2019, 05:58 PM
Cosmic Evolution event (may) released Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments with the following description:

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!). This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant Vanish!

Where do I see what talisman rotation?

Ezz
08-04-2019, 06:20 PM
Cosmic Evolution event (may) released Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments with the following description:

Was wondering the same thing - thought it was supposed to change at the beginning of each month.

Esquatcho
08-05-2019, 04:49 AM

Yep I want to know too! Maybe we need a volunteer each month to drop one and let everyone know! Those shards have been mighty tempting lately, but Im kinda scare dropping them without knowing what they'll be!

Stranger
10-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Is somewhere any info what ability has Evolution talisman this month? There should be the same announcement about it as the Heroic soul.

Tim28213
11-04-2019, 01:49 AM
Same question. Anyone have any idea what the evolution talisman is this month? I wanted to know if it is something different than the Lost Soul talisman drops or if it is likely a repeat of one of the ones I already got from that event this month. Anyone dared to turn one in yet for November?

Stranger
11-04-2019, 03:32 AM
In october it changed with the evolution event so we must wait for another one. Until then it's still fate I supose.

Azagthor
11-04-2019, 08:24 AM
In october it changed with the evolution event so we must wait for another one. Until then it's still fate I supose.

"Monthly" doesn't necessarily mean it changes on the first. Wouldn't be surprised if it changed at the beginning of each new Evolution event. Safer to hold off and wait.

Alvorada
11-04-2019, 02:46 PM
As far as I know, they only made 2 changes, both launching evo events.