PDA

View Full Version : August 2019, Part 2 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

Kaz_LOTB
08-15-2019, 09:44 PM
This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12145-August-2019-Part-2-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=104257#post104257) forum post.

Olevipoeg
08-16-2019, 10:37 AM
Nice changes. Helps to get most overpowered chars under control like Gambler, Killer Beast and Malakhov.

scott-5496
08-16-2019, 10:48 AM
Quite a lot going on there for sure.

Odd to see poor old Soldier Eddie being demoted to 3 star (is he the first Eddie demotion we have seen?) so they must be gearing him up for the new Gunner/Assassin based dungeon that is coming soon which uses natural 3 stars. So is that Storm, Soldier, Gangland we can use there - I can never remember which are 3 stars!

Shaman (getting Perfect Bleed) and other Book of Souls characters liek Necro and Mayan Priestess (getting immunity to Sleep and Perfect Sleep) going to be in another new dungeon so they are getting a freshen up too - all of that look sfine and even a wee nerf to Gambler!

Good boost to Mariner - nto sure it wil make him that much better.

And some fixes to broken talisman...cant even remember what Brave talies are!

Rider tallies look decent on the right team and very good to see upgrade materials getting a push as we are really needing this I am sure.

Not sure on the souls - do we have these yet and what is Dark Ghost...never heard of ti I dont think?

Cheers

H3lls4ng3l
08-16-2019, 11:14 AM
Not sure on the souls - do we have these yet and what is Dark Ghost...never heard of ti I dont think?

Flight of Icarus Eddie's future ability has a 35% chance of inflicting Dark Ghost. It's like regular Ghost but as a silver effect instead of golden effect afaik

Olevipoeg
08-16-2019, 11:27 AM

Odd to see poor old Soldier Eddie being demoted to 3 star (is he the first Eddie demotion we have seen?) so they must be gearing him up for the new Gunner/Assassin based dungeon that is coming soon which uses natural 3 stars. So is that Storm, Soldier, Gangland we can use there - I can never remember which are 3 stars!

Shaman (getting Perfect Bleed) and other Book of Souls characters liek Necro and Mayan Priestess (getting immunity to Sleep and Perfect Sleep) going to be in another new dungeon so they are getting a freshen up too - all of that look sfine and even a wee nerf to Gambler!

Good boost to Mariner - nto sure it wil make him that much better.

And some fixes to broken talisman...cant even remember what Brave talies are!

Rider tallies look decent on the right team and very good to see upgrade materials getting a push as we are really needing this I am sure.

Cheers
Mariner basic attack will transfer all negative effects from alll allies to target. Clear silver from all allies basic attack is quite useful, broken now if opponent have immunity to silver. This makes Ancient Mariner best cleaner in game. Brave is 6 piece green set (deer head picture) giving random offensive and defensive buff to holder when it takes damage. Really really useless right now. Dark Ghost is debuff Flight of Icarus Eddie can inflict. Silver ghost.

Tim28213
08-16-2019, 11:58 AM
It would be great if there was something in the description of each of the dungeon keys that indicated the possible rewards for playing there. There are so many dungeon keys now that I have to go look up online which dungeon has whatever item I am after.

GrimDusk
08-16-2019, 01:43 PM
The Gambler nerf seems a little pointless, I don’t think his immunity transformation is what made him a must pick in the arena. Soldier Eddie’s buffs are okay, they’ll only be useful for 3 star dungeons. Necropolis is going to be difficult to face off against if he is able to decrease max hp extremely easily. The Brave Talisman buff is quite good, even though it could be negated by permadeath on the other allies. It’s good that Orbit got fixed. Kinda was hoping for more changes to older Eddies like Grim Reaper and such, but this’ll do for now.

scott-5496
08-16-2019, 01:44 PM
Mariner basic attack will transfer all negative effects from alll allies to target. Clear silver from all allies basic attack is quite useful, broken now if opponent have immunity to silver. This makes Ancient Mariner best cleaner in game. Brave is 6 piece green set (deer head picture) giving random offensive and defensive buff to holder when it takes damage. Really really useless right now. Dark Ghost is debuff Flight of Icarus Eddie can inflict. Silver ghost.

Ah right - never really used Mariner much at all except in gauntlet as he just did not seem to be great but if cleaning is his game then that looks to be a decent buff. Not got Icarus and not faced him much but useful to know for when I do get him...whenever that is!

I actually do have a brave set but again really not used them much at all as they did not seem that useful.

I am all for more dungeons - the more the better as it does at least give us something to spend SoT on when there is not an event.

Ezz
08-16-2019, 09:42 PM

Odd to see poor old Soldier Eddie being demoted to 3 star (is he the first Eddie demotion we have seen?)

Cheers

My son has a new account and he pulled soldier Eddie last night and he is natural 3 stars. When was he 4 stars?

Also last week I pulled a sentinel soulless demon and he was only 3 stars anyone else have one of those?

R1ck
08-16-2019, 10:07 PM
Yes, I had 2 3* SSD sacrificed yesterday, don't know when I got them

Muzzleloader
08-16-2019, 10:16 PM
Ive seen 4* Pharoah Eddie's in peoples accounts. I dont know where they came from, every Pharoah Eddie I've had was a natural 5*. Somewhere he has been demoted, at least some of the time.

Yup
08-16-2019, 10:19 PM
Ive seen 4* Pharoah Eddie's in peoples accounts. I dont know where they came from, every Pharoah Eddie I've had was a natural 5*. Somewhere he has been demoted, at least some of the time.

The "7 deadly gifts" drops a 4 star Pharaoh I believe. Only newer players see that thing any more though.

Thing is.. MOST don't even realize that star does make a difference overall.

It's too bad there's no inherent way to see what the natural star level was of a character after it's been evolved and powered up, You pretty much have to remember it.

SDTull
08-17-2019, 09:25 AM
When Soldier was in the BoS he dropped as a 4*.

SDTull
08-17-2019, 09:26 AM
The "7 deadly gifts" drops a 4 star Pharaoh I believe. Only newer players see that thing any more though.

Thing is.. MOST don't even realize that star does make a difference overall.

It's too bad there's no inherent way to see what the natural star level was of a character after it's been evolved and powered up, You pretty much have to remember it.

I've had both versions of Pharaoh and there was no difference between the two in stats or essence.

Zugzwang
08-21-2019, 04:49 AM
Nice changes. Helps to get most overpowered chars under control like Gambler, Killer Beast and Malakhov.

I didn’t see anything about Malakhov in the tuning notes. What did I miss?

Olevipoeg
08-21-2019, 06:45 AM
I didn’t see anything about Malakhov in the tuning notes. What did I miss?
Assassin Mayan Priestess and Warrior Mayan Priestess and Sentine Bomber Boy Passives updates. Assassin Mayan Priestess passive gives immunity to sleep and Warrior Mayan Priestess and Sentinel Bomber Boy Passives give immunity to Crave.

Yup
08-21-2019, 10:16 AM
What is "Dark Ghost"??

Intimidator
08-21-2019, 11:30 AM
What is "Dark Ghost"??

The silver version of golden ghost.

Yup
08-21-2019, 11:48 AM
What benefit is there in that? Guess easier to clear maybe for some I suppose. But it's not like Ghost is a game changer any more.

Intimidator
08-21-2019, 01:14 PM
As you said, not a big deal...

dragonmat89
08-21-2019, 01:32 PM
What benefit is there in that? Guess easier to clear maybe for some I suppose. But it's not like Ghost is a game changer any more.

I think the aim is that the turn counter is increased/decreased as intended for negative effects rather than positive. I don't see it makes too much difference but it means that skills that increase the duration of positive effects won't work on this.

Natasmai
08-21-2019, 01:46 PM
I disagree, I think it is a huge difference. Im not sure how it works though, so i could be wrong. I believe if the effect is removed the toon dies permanently. So with everyone trying to run silver cleansers, they will kill their own characters. I used my Eddie for the first time yesterday in Gauntlet and it triggered on 3 of the 4 toons and they all died before my next turn.

Yup
08-21-2019, 05:34 PM
But isn't "Dark Ghost" then the same as doom??? 3 turns and you die... etc.

I mean,the ONLY differences between Dark Ghost and Doom will be.....

- the character getting that translucent appearance... but when the counter is gone, it's dead.
- When Dark Ghost is cleansed, the character dies (if it follows the same actions as Yellow Ghost). - So it's Doom with a trigger basically.

Ezz
08-21-2019, 05:51 PM

- the character getting that translucent appearance... but when the counter is gone, it's dead.
- When Dark Ghost is cleansed, the character dies (if it follows the same actions as Yellow Ghost). - So it's Doom with a trigger basically.

But with ghost you cannot be killed even if HP gets to zero. With doom you can be killed if HP hits zero. Or do I have that wrong.

Natasmai
08-21-2019, 05:51 PM

that is how i understand it to work, which is why it seems way better to me

SinGularity-8786
08-21-2019, 05:55 PM
I like the new dungeons. But please not too many new dungeons at the same time. Still working on trooper-dungeon. Didn't start inferno-dungeon so far and now there are 2 new to come...

edsel
08-21-2019, 06:31 PM
New dungeons are great artwork and first round rewards but 15 sot per run hundreds and hundreds of times to get a new character is too steep for me. Sad to see talisman slot change to Soldier, him wearing Viper was useful in Gauntlet. Change to Brave set and Ancient Mariner are great, both were really useless before

Alvorada
08-21-2019, 06:50 PM
I like the new dungeons. But please not too many new dungeons at the same time. Still working on trooper-dungeon. Didn't start inferno-dungeon so far and now there are 2 new to come...

Same here.

And the daily keys are piling-up.

Muzzleloader
08-21-2019, 06:51 PM
In the trooper and infernal dungeon you get about 40-50% return of SoT/ironite, so it doesnt cost anymore than NC. The purchase/acquisition of keys and limited times in dungeon can be a drawback. The other rewards are what can make or break the interest in playing dungeons.

Blade
08-21-2019, 07:25 PM
Game ist still under maintenance? Thought it would be just a server restart, but seems like we see the update, or?

SinGularity-8786
08-21-2019, 07:32 PM
was announced for this week yes

Yup
08-21-2019, 07:36 PM
I would agree the SOT per run is getting ludicrous. It is nice that now you can get enough ironite from skull quests for 1 refill a day basically.. but still the default SOT need to accumulate MUCH faster and be raised again to 250 or higher if you are going to keep releasing 15SOT per run dungeons.

URock
08-21-2019, 08:33 PM
I would agree the SOT per run is getting ludicrous. It is nice that now you can get enough ironite from skull quests for 1 refill a day basically.. but still the default SOT need to accumulate MUCH faster and be raised again to 250 or higher if you are going to keep releasing 15SOT per run dungeons.

Full agree!

Muzzleloader
08-21-2019, 08:44 PM
The infernal and trooper dungeons cost per battle after rewards the same as NC. I was easily getting a 40-50 % return of SoT/ironite. To maximize the dungeons you need close to a mega refill. The game is a choice to buy ironite or play for free at a slower rate. I earn more than 30 ironite per day from normal cosmos, skull quests, and daily dungeons. I average about 70-100 ironite a day depending on what cosmos I play. That of coarse doesnt count on any rewards from events.

I ran 2 trooper keys yesterday. I bought 8 refills and had about 220 free Sot, that would give 80 battles. I earned 108 battles toward the acheviement. That is just over 30 % SoT earned in rewards. I spent 240 ironite and recieved 83 ironite back for another 30 % return. It cost less than 8 SoT per battle.

I didn't earn any talisman which was my goal. I didnt keep track but I earned some SS and cosmic frags along with all those 2* ecvo runes and 3* white runes.

edsel
08-21-2019, 09:10 PM
Game ist still under maintenance? Thought it would be just a server restart, but seems like we see the update, or?

Gotta be Isle of Avalon taking this long

gogosox40
08-21-2019, 09:50 PM
Gotta be Isle of Avalon taking this long

Or Slient Planet because the last event of the month is "awakening" so maybe the silent planet is awakening?

Edit: maybe it was a server restart. I didn't have any new updates to download when I opened up the app

URock
08-21-2019, 10:54 PM
"Awakening" is Life After Death Eddie.

Stormseye
08-21-2019, 10:58 PM
I had been neglecting my keys for a bit after grinding for Major. I recently started clearing Gold and Talisman keys since I need better Cosmics. The return is pretty good on that front and although I have quite a few Troopers Dungeon keys I don’t need to farm it really anymore. I will say it was the best area to farm SoW though.

Infernal is not something I am ready to grind at the moment and Magma Beast is not a game changer. Just a trophy really.

The costs are high on the daily/weekly dungeons but the return is pretty good on SoT/SoW. I am not lacking in other resources as much as others. I think I have around 5k 2* evo runes and around 900 3* evo runes. My main goals are a few exceptional allies and better cosmic talismans.

Ezz
08-21-2019, 11:33 PM
Or Slient Planet because the last event of the month is "awakening" so maybe the silent planet is awakening?

Edit: maybe it was a server restart. I didn't have any new updates to download when I opened up the app

Check the updated section - something went wrong and the update is delayed.

Yup
08-21-2019, 11:53 PM
I've been ignoring the daily keys.. the SOT cost is simply too high vs rewards. 30 SOT per run is nothing short of abuse.

I will run Infernal from time to time for Reapers... wish they dropped more.

I will probably never run the Trooper dungeon again.. nothing there I need or want and again teh cost isn't worth any rewards. I have over 3500 SOW. It'll be a while before I need more and Infernal drops SOW as well.

Same probably goes for this new "Mayan" dungeon.. from the notes.. not much there and the cost will again be too high.

I constantly DO run the cosmic dungeons. best rewards vs cost there is...

So any more I run BNW for keys with the natural SOT.. and then run the cosmic dungeon when I have 2 keys (1 mega-refill will complete 2 dungeons).

The problem I am facing is 2 star colored evo runes... they don't really seem to drop much in BNW X levels. I actually get MORE 2 star colored runes form petty and weak sacrifices than I do from BNW X levels. I may need to start farming Night City at times merely for those damn things.

gogosox40
08-22-2019, 12:08 AM
Ed Hunter Pack?
This popped up. Nothing in store.

Alvorada
08-22-2019, 12:25 AM
I've been ignoring the daily keys.. the SOT cost is simply too high vs rewards. 30 SOT per run is nothing short of abuse.

I will run Infernal from time to time for Reapers... wish they dropped more.

I will probably never run the Trooper dungeon again.. nothing there I need or want and again teh cost isn't worth any rewards. I have over 3500 SOW. It'll be a while before I need more and Infernal drops SOW as well.

Same probably goes for this new "Mayan" dungeon.. from the notes.. not much there and the cost will again be too high.

I constantly DO run the cosmic dungeons. best rewards vs cost there is...

So any more I run BNW for keys with the natural SOT.. and then run the cosmic dungeon when I have 2 keys (1 mega-refill will complete 2 dungeons).

The problem I am facing is 2 star colored evo runes... they don't really seem to drop much in BNW X levels. I actually get MORE 2 star colored runes form petty and weak sacrifices than I do from BNW X levels. I may need to start farming Night City at times merely for those damn things.

I got 3 full stacks of 2* runes only chasing u.s. cavalry eddie.

Olevipoeg
08-22-2019, 06:14 AM

You get 25+ ironite and/or some or all SOT back usually.

URock
08-22-2019, 08:55 AM
So...the update was canceled? Haha...seems that Soldier Eddie got a buff so that he was stronger than in the beginning of this betagame. It's so lame that the devs are not able to push the base stats of all the older Eddies/Toons. They all got so low stats compared to the newer ones.
Remember when Virtual XI was introduced with too high HP. He was immediately nerved.

Blade
08-22-2019, 09:11 AM
At least the update was cancelled before daily rollover! But still, sad to see that happen.
About buffing old characters: I am actually a bit surprised that they do it at all. They want us to chase the new and shiny things (and maybe spend alot of cash doing so) instead of being competitive using old characters. Just freemium things...

URock
08-23-2019, 06:51 PM
Update is live!

Intimidator
08-23-2019, 07:04 PM
Not for me, maybe an iOS issue again?

emahncke
08-23-2019, 07:05 PM
Mayan dungeon seems really cool. As for the other dungeon, Airstrip, we'll see.

SinGularity-8786
08-23-2019, 07:11 PM
Textures of AMOLAD damaged with Update...?

SinGularity-8786
08-23-2019, 07:26 PM
Good for those who have enough FC to do Mayan Right now. 30 or 300?

zamasu
08-23-2019, 07:31 PM
Good for those who have enough FC to do Mayan Right now. 30 or 300?

30, since you can only play it 3 times per key

rags-6094
08-23-2019, 08:08 PM
Has any body else seen the arena. Since the update my character control buttons on the right of the screen are now half way off the screen...

Ezz
08-23-2019, 08:10 PM
I am happy to see new content - but I gotta say these dungeons are fairly expensive for the rewards - a very questionable value proposition. Frontier coins were intended to be saved for some big purchases on high value exclusive characters. Pouring them into keys (not to mention the SOT requirements) just to win 3 star eddies or dated talisman isn’t exactly prudent.

SinGularity-8786
08-23-2019, 08:23 PM
First I need to spend my next FC for Egyptian Gods.
So for me new Dungeons will be playable next year...

rags-6094
08-23-2019, 08:28 PM
Since update the Ancient Mariner has made his return to the Arena, he can hold his own too.... like a second Alchemist nearly except for the doom factor, my Assasin Minotaur cleanses too but it’s his power move so not as often but extend negative effect duration on the Gatekeeper Power move does have its bonuses. It seems to trigger doom effects or count it down faster or something, still my first attempt at tackling an Ancient Mariner team has ended in a draw...

Other silver effect cleansers are the Assasin Pharoah Dog King and quite a number of the Eddies if anyone’s interested..

Rain88
08-23-2019, 08:31 PM
Filler update. Nice tuning changes though...
Except the settings button seems to be out of the screen. And Flex gives immunity to the mighty "Soom"

kkkreg5
08-23-2019, 08:34 PM
Talisman's stats aren't appearing on the character stats screen.
Also, can't access settings. 6001

kkkreg5
08-23-2019, 08:39 PM
Talisman stats are back... must have been a visual glitch...

Rain88
08-23-2019, 08:40 PM
There is also a missing row in the talisman table of the tuning change... I'm sure brave is a 6 talisman set

kkkreg5
08-23-2019, 09:02 PM
Just cleared data and cache thinking it would reset the screen size. It did not. Now I have the music and effects on and can't access the settings to zero out the volume...

Rain, is your phone an S10+?

Rags?

rags-6094
08-23-2019, 09:04 PM
Just cleared data and cache thinking it would reset the screen size. It did not. Now I have the music and effects on and can't access the settings to zero out the volume...

I know you weren’t asking me but my phone is an S10+....

kkkreg5
08-23-2019, 09:08 PM
Ha! I included you after... I have the S10+ as well. Looks like another NF testing failure...

Muzzleloader
08-23-2019, 09:11 PM
Has anyone beat the mayan dungeons with a priestess and necropolis? At 2500 FC for 2 legendary talisman souls and 2 mythic souls is kind of expensive.

Olevipoeg
08-23-2019, 09:21 PM
Has anyone beat the mayan dungeons with a priestess and necropolis? At 2500 FC for 2 legendary talisman souls and 2 mythic souls is kind of expensive.
Yes. My team was BB(angel, energy)Necropolis(Trooper, Cosmic) Assassin Mayan Priest( warlord sustaining cosmic and random green)Set( Labyrinth Cosmic with Death Mark)
Manual. One time I forget to clean perfect Passive Disable and Necropolis killed whole team with one hit. Ressurected and won that. I used same team against Shaman, only BB was replaced by Alexander (redemption, power). It was just a test, to get the feeling (and talismans configuration) I guess we all learn to hate Brave talismans very soon. :)

Stormseye
08-23-2019, 10:24 PM
Team I used for Mayan was

Alexander - Orbit
Magus Mayan Priestess - Alchemy/Cosmic I also did it with no talismans too so could be any Mayan really.
Necropolis - Viper/Cosmic
Ferryman - Hex/Mark

Key is to kill Shaman first. Best time was 24 seconds

rags-6094
08-23-2019, 10:31 PM
Team I used was

Alexander - Orbit
Magus Mayan Priestess - Alchemy/Cosmic I also did it with no talismans too so could be any Mayan really.
Ferryman - Hex/Mark

Forgive me for asking as I have not had a look at the Mayan dungeon yet, is there criteria set for the dungeon? Or is it open for all characters and Talisman?

Muzzleloader
08-23-2019, 10:40 PM
It's open to all toons, but you need to use necropolis and any priestess for the acheviements.

Stormseye
08-23-2019, 10:42 PM
Dungeons open to all characters and it is only 1 stage.

Mayan - All 4 Mayan Priestess plus Shaman Eddie wearing Labyrinth - I forget what the priestesses are using

Necropolis - Necropolis and Witch Doctor - Witch Doctor has Labyrinth and Necropolis has Viper plus some other crazy effect that heals everyone for 20% and randomly grants a golden effect. He also revives everyone and himself when he dies. Lost a few times trying to build a team and took about 5 minutes to finish.

You can use any allies but need Mayan Priestess and Necropolis for the achievements.

Yup
08-23-2019, 10:46 PM
The Mayan (Necropolis) dungeon seems to have an issue..... (Other than the absolutely ludicrous SOT cost of 50 per run)

Going along fine... all 4 allies with full heath or nearly full heath and NO BUFFS on them... so there's no Doom or anything.. then with 1 hit Necropolis kills all 4 at one time.... even though he's a single target hitter.

Alex, Charlotte, KP, Necropolis... all dead in 1 shot.

Muzzleloader
08-23-2019, 10:46 PM
How good are the reward drops?

Necropolis power move hits all enemies. Is that what he is doing?

rags-6094
08-23-2019, 10:47 PM
Thank you Gentlemen, I’m trying to finish off Infernal dungeon with Magma Beast Ed before I start on new tasks...
Still 70 or 80 runs to go...
I did see this morning that Magis and Warrior (I think) have had changes made to them so maybe there the ones to help complete the task? I’ll have a look when the current run is completed.

Yup
08-23-2019, 10:47 PM
Reward drops in the Mayan (N) are decent - Heroic Legendary soul, Cosmic evo runes.. that's the best of what I saw., but it's NOT an easy battle. Perhaps the update changed Necropolis and WitchDoctor more than I realized.. but they revive each other... and hit way harder. I struggled in 3 runs with my high powered characters.

Yup
08-23-2019, 10:51 PM
How good are the reward drops?

Necropolis power move hits all enemies. Is that what he is doing?

Maybe .. but the damage was too great to kill all 4 at once when there were no buffs and they were all basically at full health (and Charlotte is wearing Vipers to reduce damage). And when I used Necropolis's power move... he didn't' hit both enemies.

They constantly both get perfect health or shroud.. so you have to have something to remove gold buffs.. Alex was doing it great by stealing PH and Shroud.

I ran one with Gambler (Labyrinth), Raven Witch (Labyrinth), Musashi (Alchemy) and S Mayan Priestess.. that ... was laughable.. not a chance in hell of winning that battle.

And the death bug still exists.. if a PLAYER character dies and is revived.. it's passives completely stop functioning from that point on.

Rain88
08-24-2019, 08:25 AM

Nope. But I tried on 2 devices (both Android) and the button is missing

edsel
08-24-2019, 06:08 PM
Team I used for Mayan was

Alexander - Orbit
Ferryman - Hex/Mark

22 sec great setup storm

Muzzleloader
08-24-2019, 06:27 PM
I also ran Stormseye team and won all three battles, but it was touch and go once. I dont know how you could do it in 24 seconds. I guess I didnt figure the correct sequence. That darn auto revive is a real pain. Their necropolis vipers really like to counter.

edsel
08-24-2019, 07:12 PM
This was a costly achievement, but figure the 300 ironite counters 15 revives at 25 ironite each? 6011
This dungeon really drops the loot, gotta admit this6012

Muzzleloader
08-24-2019, 07:28 PM
The cosmic frags were great, pulped 12 T1 1* evo runes in the three runs, plus other goodies.

Any tips on the sequence to improve the odds of winning? It took me 3 minutes for each battle.

infinite dreamer
08-25-2019, 03:44 PM
Awesome set up Stormseye, thanks! The rewards were really good, but I'm wondering what I'm going to do with all these trooper and viral keys since I'm done with those dungeons? I feel like the Keeper of the Seven Keys, except there's a lot more than 7 keys. ;) The cosmic, daily and weekly ones are useful, but I wish some of the infernal keys would have dropped. So happy to have a stash of T1 runes though.

On the Shaman Ed Mayan dungeon, I was keeping POM Eddie as a back-up to use 'Padded Room' to give everyone invincibility if they needed protection past the first round, then switching back to Alex Ed. (just don't use POM Ed's fury cause it wipes out everyone's benefits.)

Muzzleloader
08-25-2019, 04:40 PM
I ran the Mayan dungeon for a second time using Stormseye team except I switched to Benji. His clear silver buffs and his fury with PI really helps. Its expensive, but the rewards are quite good.

I haven't run the airstrip dungeon, since the fix is it doable?

Saigrim
08-25-2019, 07:12 PM
I ran the Mayan dungeon for a second time using Stormseye team except I switched to Benji. His clear silver buffs and his fury with PI really helps. Its expensive, but the rewards are quite good.

I haven't run the airstrip dungeon, since the fix is it doable?

Yes. The team I used is in the other update thread, Muzzle.

scott-5496
08-26-2019, 12:17 PM
Yeah Mizzle it is pretty easy to be honest. You shoul dhave no issues - I posted my team in the other thread too.