PDA

View Full Version : Abrupt Execution (Sacrifice) - Earn Frontier Keys + new Vorpal Talismans!

Leviathan
08-16-2019, 12:13 AM

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until August 22nd, 5 PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Common Soul
Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Common Soul
Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 50 Rare Magus Soul Fragments
Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Rare Magus Soul
Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Viral Frontier Key Soul
Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Trooper Key Soul
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Infernal Key Soul
Vortexes have a bonus of 100 Talisman Soul Fragments and 2 Legendary Souls

Additionally, complete Sacrifice-themed Event Challenges for rewards including Piece of Mind Eddie Fragments, Skill Shards and new Vorpal Talismans!

Vorpal Talismans are purple Talismans with a 3 set effect. Equip them to reduce all damage by 25%. These Talismans also grant a 50% Chance to gain Echo for 2 turns when you take damage, and a 25% Chance to grant a random ally an Extra Turn after each action.

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
Trade extra Alchemist Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:
Talisman Key Soul x1 (50 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Arcane) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Power) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Sorcery) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x3 (600 Common Souls, 8 per event)

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and grab our revamped Essence Chaser Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack now contains five 5* Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, 5 Skill Shards and 20 Rare Souls!

We also have a few Talisman packs on offer:

Vorpal Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Vorpal Talisman), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.
The 6-set Talisman Mega Pack is back! This pack includes some Ironite, Sands of War, Gold and the following Talismans: Valor, Oracle, Eternal, Primordial and Eclipse

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

Ezz
08-16-2019, 12:22 AM
Why so many events that feature alchemy talisman? Can we please have some events featuring Labyrinth talisman instead.

URock
08-16-2019, 12:23 AM
Rare Magus Souls as bonus? Really?
Useless, because I need rare Assassin and Gunner souls to pull Icarus Eddie and this damn rare Assassin Priest.

URock
08-16-2019, 12:27 AM
Why so many events that feature alchemy talisman? Can we please have some events featuring Labyrinth talisman instead.

THIS!

Lame event! We should do a Q&A with the Marketing and Moneyeater Frogs!

Muzzleloader
08-16-2019, 01:16 AM
The infernal and trooper keys are nice for those who want to complete those acheviements.

Amarthir
08-16-2019, 01:18 AM
Not their best sac event. I had a real good stock reserved that I blew and got 23 Viral Keys, 21 Trooper Keys and 4 Infernal Keys.

All those sacrifices and I didn't get any of the characters I was missing. You'd think that opening like 40 Magus epic souls would score me at least one Magus Minotaur but I'm actually pretty sure I got every character BUT the new ones today lmao.

I even opened 3 Cosmic talisman souls and all 3 were Blue T1

Highace
08-16-2019, 01:40 AM
Pretty meh of a sac event but it's not like I was expecting a great one anyway, considering how fantastic the last one was. At least finally got the tower set from one of those packs. Character wise though, nada...except for Eda who I didn't have yet apparently.

Muzzleloader
08-16-2019, 01:42 AM
I am wondering how many viral keys are worth earning?

HuckFinn150
08-16-2019, 02:29 AM
They took the 100 ironite for 100 frontier coins away. I guess I'll build my ironite again. I was trying to use this feature to get Gambler, so I could run the infernal dungeon.

Ezz
08-16-2019, 03:31 AM
I am wondering how many viral keys are worth earning?

I am confused with the viral key. It’s expensive to buy and expensive to play just to collect a whopping 750 frags for a 3 star Eddie? Am I missing something? Is there some other rewards in this dungeon that make it worth the price?

GrimDusk
08-16-2019, 03:38 AM
I am confused with the viral key. It’s expensive to buy and expensive to play just to collect a whopping 750 frags for a 3 star Eddie? Am I missing something? Is there some other rewards in this dungeon that make it worth the price?

Virus Eddie is actually really good, he’s great for the weekly challenge dungeon and he’s worth the time.

Ezz
08-16-2019, 05:59 AM
Virus Eddie is actually really good, he’s great for the weekly challenge dungeon and he’s worth the time.

Ok I got some keys from sacs so I’ll get him. But looks like once u have him there’s no reason to revisit that dungeon.

Ip4
08-16-2019, 06:30 AM
shit event and shit rewards i don't need this stupid keys for boring dungeons,this game really going down without new ideas only copy/paste...

Fight4life
08-16-2019, 06:38 AM
shit event and shit rewards i don't need this stupid keys for boring dungeons,this game really going down without new ideas only copy/paste...

Then quit the game for God’s (and your own) sake. You do nothing but complain about every event. If I had nothing positive to say about a game, I would find something better to do with my time...

gogosox40
08-16-2019, 12:06 PM
Ok I got some keys from sacs so I’ll get him. But looks like once u have him there’s no reason to revisit that dungeon.

I already have virus eddie and was thinking the same thing. I can't remember if there was anything worth playing it again. I am avoiding their V sacs

URock
08-16-2019, 12:55 PM
Awesome! I got the blue Krim Soldier and with the keys I was able to finish the Trooper Dungeon Challenge and got a white T2 Cosmic Crap Talisman from the awesome Legen...dary Cosmic Talisman Soul.

PS: anyone noticed that the Assassin Hierophant was deleted from the Epic Souls or am I wrong?

scott-5496
08-16-2019, 02:00 PM
I dont think Assassin Hierophant was in those to begin with but might be wrong. He is one I am looking for and I think he is in assassin rare souls/rare g/a souls, legendary/assassin legendary/epic and maybe heroic rotation too (cant remember if he is in that but think so)?

Luckily I dumped in all 36 legendary i had and got him just now! Result!

Rory
08-16-2019, 03:04 PM
They took the 100 ironite for 100 frontier coins away. I guess I'll build my ironite again. I was trying to use this feature to get Gambler, so I could run the infernal dungeon.

Still shows for me. 100 Coins for 100 ironite, It's a 10 per month limit though. Did you use it 10 times ? iirc, limited offers disappear from the store, and don't show until they refresh.

HuckFinn150
08-16-2019, 03:29 PM
Still shows for me. 100 Coins for 100 ironite, It's a 10 per month limit though. Did you use it 10 times ? iirc, limited offers disappear from the store, and don't show until they refresh.

Might have. I lose count lol

dragonmat89
08-16-2019, 06:26 PM
Just used the characters I had opened since last sac event (heroics and event souls) and got all the achievements no problem so I can save all my unopened souls for another sac event. Middle-of-the-road event, fine to get some talis and clear your rosta of dupes but not worth opening anything else for, but that's ok as it means more saved up for a better event a few months down the line :)

Muzzleloader
08-16-2019, 06:40 PM
The keys may have been the best part of this event. For the many who havent finished them it will save some hard earned FC.

Bapper
08-16-2019, 07:28 PM
The sacrifice soul and frag rewards themselves are pretty weak, but the talis from the challenges are pretty great from my experience. It's also nice that you aren't limited to get 1 key for reaching the threshold but multiple. Been able to get both reaper and trooper talis.

Yup
08-16-2019, 08:08 PM
If you are going to add a bunch of keys.. the BOS limit is hit pretty easy now due to 1-3 keys of 5 different types... in addition to soul collections. The key drop idea is a good one. but again INVENTORY SYSTEM SUCKS.

And I really hate that items in the store change right after the previous event used all the items.. i.e. common souls... used them all in the last event.. now they are again good for currency. Kind of a shitty thing to do really.

Where the hell are 2 star colored evo runes??? I can't get any yellow 2 star runes to save my live. i've been running GOL X for the past 2 weeks.....and 0

infinite dreamer
08-16-2019, 08:58 PM
Where the hell are 2 star colored evo runes??? I can't get any yellow 2 star runes to save my live. i've been running GOL X for the past 2 weeks.....and 0

I've been getting lower on 1 and 2 star yellow runes, so I've been running my troopers through Number of the Beast in the underworld (normal and hard) during event down time. They do drop at a decent rate, but I can't come up with a better place for them. Maybe lower levels of GOL? I get way more green than yellow there though.

Muzzleloader
08-16-2019, 09:00 PM
The common soul usage from last event to this event is a reocurring theme. They have done it before with rare souls. They give you a pretty good exchange rate so you use them, only wanting them in future events. As i keep harping on this game has become resource management.

It's a gamble spend your resources on a certain reward or save hoping for something better. Maybe the should introduce a Monty Hall toon. Have an ability you know what it should do , or chance it for an unknown ability in the battle.

Yup
08-16-2019, 10:23 PM
I've been getting lower on 1 and 2 star yellow runes, so I've been running my troopers through Number of the Beast in the underworld (normal and hard) during event down time. They do drop at a decent rate, but I can't come up with a better place for them. Maybe lower levels of GOL? I get way more green than yellow there though.

Funny thing,, you can get more 2 star yellow evo runes via 3 tier II sacrifices than you can get from running GOL X 50 times.

Brickster
08-18-2019, 09:19 AM
I don't have a set of alchemy talismans yet, but I do have enough alchemist shards to buy a full set of them.
Which type would you recommend? Sorcery, Power or Arcane? And why?
Thanks!

Mateja
08-18-2019, 11:45 AM
I don't have a set of alchemy talismans yet, but I do have enough alchemist shards to buy a full set of them.
Which type would you recommend? Sorcery, Power or Arcane? And why?
Thanks!

Go with power or arcane, depending on which stat you want to boost (def or mr). You can combine them if you'd like the stats to be more even. Sorcery are imo useless, if you want some health you can put a cosmic or a random green in the leftover spot. Still, at the end it's all up to preference and everyone does what suits them best.

Blade
08-18-2019, 12:36 PM
As Mateja says, it depends on your preference, the basic stats of the character you want to use the set on and the team setup you plan to have. I have several sets and out of the reasons mentioned before, I use different subtype combinations, 5 sorcery, 3 sorcery + 1 arcane + 1 power or 1 sorcery and 2 others each. But I have the general idea anyway to balance stats (to be prepared against all types of damage equally).

Muzzleloader
08-18-2019, 12:47 PM
Do you already have alchemist? He is a good toon to have.

As blade stated it is a preference for which toon you use. If you dont plan on getting a second set soon a mix may be your best best. If you go with all high damage you may need to run a blocker or a toon that can give defensive buffs. Invincibility is easily stolen and a toon with low HP can easily be taken down. A toon you use only for the alchemy buffs and the passive/abilities you may want higher HP stats for longevity.

Brickster
08-18-2019, 07:17 PM
Do you already have alchemist? He is a good toon to have.

I do.

Thanks for the replies. It was helpful.

90mphyorker
08-19-2019, 11:11 AM
Fuck me sideways. I had about 97 of those Gold Dungeon Keys saved up as I’ve never bothered with them. Too much time, effort and SoT for little reward. Used 1 key today and decided to go do a few more. Used open all and used all 97.

Had 11 Trooper Keys from Sacrifices. Used 2 keys and was just about to use another but they are all gone. Must have opened all again.

I’m dumb sometimes.

Natasmai
08-19-2019, 12:54 PM
You should be able to put in a support ticket on that. There is no reason they cant have the "use all" disabled on these damn keys.

Natasmai
08-19-2019, 12:56 PM
I do.

Thanks for the replies. It was helpful.

I would personally recommend buying the sorcery ones. The damage difference is not relevant, but having a bit more health to keep the guy alive for another turn is very helpful

scott-5496
08-19-2019, 01:59 PM
The event was just OK for me. Dont really need the keys btu get hwy others do so that is all good. I did happen to get a Assassin Minotaur and finally an Assassin Hierophant - so that is two characters to chalk off. My kids did much better - they got a few new characters including a few Minotaurs - I think this is where events vary so much on who is gaining - cant see many end gamers and those that have been here form the start getting much from these? But new players and middle level players will get a fair bit they can use.

Anyone tried the new talisman yet - not got mine levelled to max yet but will do soon.

wipp
08-19-2019, 02:19 PM
You should be able to put in a support ticket on that. There is no reason they cant have the "use all" disabled on these damn keys.

Yes they know about it but dont correct it. I was even trying to becareful with thT use all bs and slipped and got burned once. And scott, i just put those vorpals on my prime in arena. I guess i will find out soon if they preform like they should

Symbiote
08-21-2019, 08:17 PM

The thing in this game is, they really develope half the things they would be good..,
This game is unbalanced like shit and these so called "features" are not well developed..,

The thing of this "Game" is Quantity over Quality...

I'm still waiting for over a year that they fix the god damn News Section to be in english instead of german if i set the game to english.., but it is how it is.., they do what they want and this is always half the way to be finished..,

wipp
08-21-2019, 08:23 PM
I been unable to get into the game all day. Server maintnaince message. I dont remember it ever taking this long. Anyone else having the same problem?

Blade
08-21-2019, 08:29 PM
Yep, also can't get in. Started 3 hours ago. Hope it is done soon, I still have all 9 SQ open from today!

Muzzleloader
08-21-2019, 08:31 PM
They may be doing an update with the new features. It has taken this long for other updates.

Natasmai
08-22-2019, 12:52 PM
So I havent seen any changes at all and I dont think i even had a download when I finally got in the game. Am I missing something? Or were they just getting the background ready for something tonight?

Muzzleloader
08-22-2019, 12:59 PM
The update didnt take. They will release in the near future.

waymo
08-22-2019, 05:48 PM
there was a bug.
Hello Troopers,
During this morning's maintenance period we discovered an issue that is preventing us from deploying today's update. We are currently working on a solution, and will attempt to push this update again in the coming days.
As a thank you for your patience while we worked to identify this bug, please accept this gift of 300 Ironite: https://tinyurl.com/yxzbwptz
Regarding the Ironite Gift: **Please note: You must have the most recent version of Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.
Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:
RKV4U-KCEEN-AZMZA
Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!