PDA

View Full Version : Make Crashes Costless

Dainn
09-03-2016, 12:03 AM
This suggestion is simple, from my pov at least. :)

1) take points away for entering a level once the level is begun, not before the load of the level.
2) commit troopers only after a level is loaded, not before the load of a level.

I am on my 4th account in this game. I left because of the progress resets, constant crashes, fb login bug, etc. You have most of that fixed now, which is great. Still, I experience constant CTDs, maybe 3 a session or more. Every time they are upon entering a level, and I lose points and access to a chosen trooper. We used to lose access to bonus levels, but you fixed that.

Until you get the CTDs fixed, can you simply collect after you deliver? We are okay with crashes, but crashes that take away stuff unfairly shouldn't happen.

Just my $0.02. The game is much better.

Dainn-2096

ShelJ
09-11-2016, 09:32 PM
Agreed, the game constantly crashes and I lose credits and and use of troopers. This seems to be happening more frequently since the last server update.

Sudjenica
09-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Also agree with the above suggestions. Please fix the crashes or at least make them costless.

ErikInVegas
10-29-2016, 12:04 PM
This is by far the most serious flaw with the game.

The guys in charge should be aware that when you get enough disputes from lost paid items Apple kicks you from the store - not just the app - the entire publisher.

Solutions for this were commercially available by 1960. There's no excuse to make the same mistake 56 years later in a pay app when there are even free solutions to atomic updates.

The main feature needed is called 'atomic transactions' aka 'atomic updates' which means some things happen together or not at all. It's used for things like airline reservations, banking, etc.

SQLite is a free database engine with atomic transactions that can be used in phones, etc.

https://sqlite.org/whentouse.html