Beast: Reaper/2x green
A.Bat: Reaper/2x green

Time: 1:30 min. - 2:30 min. (99% safe!)

For finishing the achievements to get the Legendary Cosmic Soul:

A.Hierophant: Reaper/2 x yellow
Gambler: Radiant/Warlord
Raven Witch: Eternity/Cosmic
A.Bat : Reaper/2 x green

Time: 1:05 (best time) min. - 2:30 min. (99% safe!)

PS: the event post is too confusing, so post your teams right here!

Cthulhu
08-22-2019, 10:15 AM
I guess when you say Assassin Bat, you mean Angel of Death? Don't have this one, unfortunately.

My current set-up, on my 7th playthrough right now is this:

Eddie: Gambler, Labyrinth+T3 3* talisman which gives def+mres

Toons, in this order:
Raven witch: Reaper, random purple, t2 2* talisman attack+magic
Beast: Reaper+2 other
Wrath: Reaper+2other, but changed it to eclipse to test it out.

I might lose once or twice on the 2 hour run.

I would try your setup, but I am missing the other talismans

scott-5496
08-22-2019, 11:27 AM
For me I have done one blast through with analmost identical team to Urock:

For finishing the achievements to get the Legendary Cosmic Soul:

A.Hierophant: Reaper/Tranquility
Gambler: Persecution/Warlord/Cosmic
Raven Witch: Labs/Cosmic
A.Bat : Reaper/Tranquility

Not sure if it is just RNG but I have had lots of new reapers drop today - I already have 4/5 sets (all the same) and got one new set on my first run of 120 SoT.

Muzzleloader
08-22-2019, 11:29 AM
You can also try anubis instead of bat or raven.

Blade
08-22-2019, 12:25 PM
Set can also do a good job! I did run him to get the Eddie in a team with Gambler (banner/warlord) and the other 2 damanded characters (redemption/mark, labyrinth/cosmic). It was not 100% safe, but I had several quick runs with ~1 minute. So this was good for situation when I was playing something else on the computer and could have a look on the mobile. This was no team to put the mobile somewhere and forget about it. Connected to that: having 3 team slots would be great for all of the dungeons! One for quick but babysitting, one for safety and one for usage of specific characters.

I got quite many reapers to drop, but all have the same subtype, which I really don't like.

Natasmai
08-22-2019, 05:19 PM
Is it only me that found it to be faster and safer to run with the beast and wrath than other "better" toons? As soon as i completed the Magma achievement I switch to a team similar to what scott lists but I found it slower and also failed once or twice per key. switched back to wrath and beast and no issues. I've completed the stretch goal now, so I dont know if something changed?

Esquatcho
08-22-2019, 10:37 PM
Is it only me that found it to be faster and safer to run with the beast and wrath than other "better" toons? As soon as i completed the Magma achievement I switch to a team similar to what scott lists but I found it slower and also failed once or twice per key. switched back to wrath and beast and no issues. I've completed the stretch goal now, so I dont know if something changed?

Beast yes, wrath no. He was always the weak point for me

scott-5496
08-23-2019, 09:11 AM
Yeah, beast can work as well as I tried him yesterday - I have had no fails yet on 89 runs. I have done two goes at it in the time you get - my first was 44 runs, second 45 runs so that is what I seem to get though I was not watching it play so I may have missed some time but maybe only 5 or 10 minutes between SoT refills. I am usually buying 2/3 small refills and letting it run.

I certianly have a lot of reaper sets now and a lot of cosmics - most of them are of the rubbish variety but I am keeping them all for now - I have had a couple of T2s drop but ntohing new - a second death mark skill set was one of them.

Peppoah
09-12-2019, 09:20 PM
Where did you get those reaper talisman from? I somehow missed on them. Are they still available somewhere?

scott-5496
09-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Infernal Dungeon is where they drop at the moment.

Peppoah
09-13-2019, 07:15 PM
I tried to run this dungeon today on autoplay. I wanted to do the achievement with beast and wrath. I can’t find the right talisman for them. I tried to use gambler, wrath, raven witch and the beast and failed with all setups. I don’t have reaper talis and labyrinth. In 2 hours, I could only win 5 runs.

thealchemist
11-07-2019, 11:47 AM
I don't have reapers so I want to run this dungeon to get some, been slack with quite a few dungeons tbh especially this one. Thing is all the team builds listed previous seem to feature reapers, so is there any info on the teams you come up against? or some alternative talisman(s) I could use?

Esquatcho
11-07-2019, 12:02 PM
I don't have reapers so I want to run this dungeon to get some, been slack with quite a few dungeons tbh especially this one. Thing is all the team builds listed previous seem to feature reapers, so is there any info on the teams you come up against? or some alternative talisman(s) I could use?

Pretty sure the reapers drop pretty regularly, so at first I went with something else. I might even have dropped wrath for 10 rounds or so until I got a set of reapers... That said I also do remember muddling through with a few losses along the way cos of wrath dying.

From memory my team was:
gambler: labyrinth
A heirophant: tomb or radiant + warlord
beast: eternity/cosmic
wrath: mark/energy

And like I said, wrath got the 1st set of reapers as he always died.

thealchemist
11-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Okay I guess I will just have to make sure I use both sets of Labyrinth and bring a reviver or two like Raven Witch or VHE. I have 9-10 keys so it won't cost me any FC and 2 hours is a bit of time to adjust the team here and there. Just hope I don't waste too much ironite/SoT in the process. I have some decent cosmics to throw at it now unlike when the dungeon first opened.

tex-0775
11-07-2019, 11:08 PM
I’ve only just recently finished this dungeon. I started without reapers and had problems finishing all the stages. A lot of trial and error, plus searching the forum (thanks guys), ended with this: wrath, gambler, beast and assbat. Key for me was radient/warlord on gambler and labyrinth on the bat, wrath and beast just got what i had until i got reapers (combined with sustaining i think). A lot of the times gambler and bat were the only ones left, but won nonetheless.

I´m not maxed out on relics, but managed to run on auto with the odd loss

This dungeon of whack a mole, is something i won´t be revisiting, almost as bad as the current dungeon ;)

thealchemist
11-08-2019, 02:28 AM
Yeah I won't be doing it for the achievements just to get those reapers as you can't get them anywhere else.

AhabsHarpoon
11-08-2019, 04:55 AM
I’ve only just recently finished this dungeon. I started without reapers and had problems finishing all the stages. A lot of trial and error, plus searching the forum (thanks guys), ended with this: wrath, gambler, beast and assbat. Key for me was radient/warlord on gambler and labyrinth on the bat, wrath and beast just got what i had until i got reapers (combined with sustaining i think). A lot of the times gambler and bat were the only ones left, but won nonetheless.

I´m not maxed out on relics, but managed to run on auto with the odd loss

This dungeon of whack a mole, is something i won´t be revisiting, almost as bad as the current dungeon ;)

Big thanks, Tex for these "pre-reaper" talisman builds!!!

Saints_sin
12-08-2019, 03:23 AM
A WW forge + echo or any cosmic
raven witch labs + cosmic
wrath anything i run mark sustaining echo cosmic
iron ed greed + warlord 100% auto run

Alvorada
12-08-2019, 05:42 AM
I was thinking, do awakened beast count toward achievement?

RPaige71
11-30-2020, 09:10 PM
Does anyone have a build for hard mode yet?