PDA

View Full Version : mushasi options

MetalKing
08-23-2019, 05:22 PM
I was wondering, since mushashi can equip talismans of any color, why can't he equip one of each cosmic talisman? It would make interesting game play. Any thoughts?

Amarthir
08-23-2019, 05:39 PM
That's all fun and games until he has 6 T3 Reds and has higher stats than all the bosses combined lmao. I think it would be awesome but I don't think we're ready for that kind of power yet.

scott-5496
08-23-2019, 05:43 PM
Could be very OP I guess! I mean 6 different cosomics with potentially six different passives could be scary.....not sure really! I think I have Life/Death Mark/Immortal/Fate/Chance/Freeze plus the usual ATK/DEF/HP cosmics - If you put all the named ones on him (6 in total) he could be quite a beast to kill,especially if they were all max level. Cany see it happening for a while but you never know - one vs one no holds on what Talisman you use - could be fun or one hit and your dead sort of thing!

Muzzleloader
08-23-2019, 05:45 PM
That would be great to go against in gauntlet. If they let you do that with musashi, they could do it to all toons in gauntlet. That would be and interesting round F.