PDA

View Full Version : August 23rd 2019 Update Discussion

Ruby_LOTB
08-23-2019, 07:02 PM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12173-Game-Update-August-23rd-2019).

HuckFinn150
08-23-2019, 10:21 PM
Game is super bugged. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it three times. It will load but won't allow me to open the store or book of souls.

URock
08-23-2019, 10:55 PM
600 fragments for a 3* Eddie?
I will wait until the keys drop during an event, because I need Frontier Coins to get the missing toons.
Pls give us something to buy with gold!

Yup
08-23-2019, 11:05 PM
The update is completely hosed.. and the SOT pricing for these new dungeons is ridiculous.. especially in light of the fact that they DO NOT FUNCTION CORRECTLY.

Anyone at this company ever heard of PRODUCT TESTING??????

Volrath
08-23-2019, 11:30 PM
I'm a little torn. I'd like to see the new dungeons but it takes so long to accumulate frontier coins and there are a lot of heavy hitters there I haven't gotten. Maybe some will be given out during an event soon?

jstrickPhoto
08-23-2019, 11:34 PM
It's complete horseshit. I have plenty of good characters. Thought I'd give a go at the "Airstrip Dungeon". Dropped the 250 coins. What an effing joke. I have only a couple of characters to choose from and the opponents recharge after pretty much every attack. After about 4 restarts via ironite, still haven't beaten this one. Disappointed.

HuckFinn150
08-23-2019, 11:43 PM
At this rate I won't even be able to complete the daily challenges. No big deal, as I am sitting on 20 daily dungeon keys at the moment. I'm not spending that many FC for a key. I need Gambler before I venture into a new dungeon. If love to try the new ones, but can't try for to only one Eddie being capable of the infernal. It's sad, as I really didn't expect to need him as I have Angel and was happy with one. That's what I get for thinking lol.

Yup
08-23-2019, 11:45 PM
I need Gambler before I venture into a new dungeon.

No. You don't. He ain't going to be much help in these new areas. They've sufficiently either overpowered the dungeon enemies or nerfed Gambler into nothing for these new areas.

Muzzleloader
08-23-2019, 11:52 PM
I wonder if the space and primordial talisman will be of any help in the airstrip dungeon. Undead soldier is kind of a turd, and rockets at one time could be used.

Yup
08-24-2019, 12:02 AM
Doubt it.. they seems to have added "auto-revive" with NO REASON FOR IT (no talismans, no buffs, no passive.. it just happens).. so the Ai can use it. I mean Witchdoctor was reviving himself wearing Labyrinth talismans.

MuzakMaker
08-24-2019, 12:38 AM
Anybody else noticing the entire display throughout the app has shifted to the right? I can't even click the options anymore it's so far off the screen. In addition while playing the dungeons I experienced textures not loading for one of them but I can't remember which since I just auto play them.

wipp
08-24-2019, 01:18 AM
Did soldier eddies tal slots change from red to yellow? I may be crzy but i swore it was red before the update

infinite dreamer
08-24-2019, 01:24 AM
Same here MuzakMaker. My display is shifted as well since the update. You're right wipp, they just swapped soldier Eddie's talisman slot colors and made his a 3 ☆ eddie.

kkkreg5
08-24-2019, 01:34 AM
The screen is shifted on my phone (S10+) but not on my tablet. After reading these posts, don't even want to try one of these new dungeons. NF nowhere to be seen...

RobG-9641
08-24-2019, 01:35 AM
So many new bugs with this new update, as usual. Typo in Flex passive description, Soom instead of Doom.
The 1 thing, that ALWAYS works, are the pop up ads to buy things in the store for real money. Those offer ads never fail.

Saigrim
08-24-2019, 02:27 AM
So many new bugs with this new update, as usual. Typo in Flex passive description, Soom instead of Doom.
The 1 thing, that ALWAYS works, are the pop up ads to buy things in the store for real money. Those offer ads never fail.

This actually made me laugh out loud. I have uttered this to myself every time the games been fubar due to this or that, but I’ll be goddamned if those pop up adds to shill shit never fail. Lol.

Saigrim
08-24-2019, 02:34 AM
Yeah, pretty sure I’ll be laying low in the tall grass waiting for someone else to do the lab rat testing before spending a single FCoin. Have yet to see a positive post to any of it.

Ezz
08-24-2019, 02:46 AM
Yeah, pretty sure I’ll be laying low in the tall grass waiting for someone else to do the lab rat testing before spending a single FCoin. Have yet to see a positive post to any of it.

I tried both and first time rewards were probably worth the FC. Not sure I’ll be pursuing these long term dungeon goals though.

Ezz
08-24-2019, 02:52 AM
No. You don't. He ain't going to be much help in these new areas. They've sufficiently either overpowered the dungeon enemies or nerfed Gambler into nothing for these new areas.

I don’t know I used Gambler, green maclo, kp, and blue Mayan priestess and beat both Mayan dungeons levels - no losses. And I don’t have the top talisman sets like many do. It took a while but that team worked.

HuckFinn150
08-24-2019, 04:05 AM
Still unable to get into the stores or book of souls. This game is truly broken. I at least played my troopers, but unable to complete daily tasks. @Yup I have wasted 7 infernal dungeon keys trying to find a team to clear it. I ended up using revive with ironite to clear it once, just to see it through. I have no Eddie's that can last. I've messed with talismans and all the ones I tried are fully sharded. All the posts I've read it looks like Gambler is mandatory for the dungeon. Even my Puppetmaster Eddie is no match wearing Angels and hex. Maybe I'm missing something, but I feel I need Gambler. I've pulled 3 Angels and an saving for Gambler right now. I feel with the bugs we need at least 300 ironite for our wasted time and their lack of consistency. I love the game concept, but with the bugs I'm about fully over it.....

namaste
08-24-2019, 05:16 AM
Any one else noticed the bugs on the character stat screen? Fully equipped toons randomly show default stats without the talismans stats added. It seems to stick as well when you swap to another toon. Similarly if you remove a set of talismans and add another set - (and were lucky enough to see the added talisman stats) it still shows the previous set stats. Well done with the quality testing !!!! This is going to make Gauntlet rather ridiculous amongst other things!!!

thealchemist
08-24-2019, 06:05 AM
Any one else noticed the bugs on the character stat screen? Fully equipped toons randomly show default stats without the talismans stats added. It seems to stick as well when you swap to another toon. Similarly if you remove a set of talismans and add another set - (and were lucky enough to see the added talisman stats) it still shows the previous set stats. Well done with the quality testing !!!! This is going to make Gauntlet rather ridiculous amongst other things!!!

I noticed that when putting a cosmic on a couple of dupes that I am leveling up for the next sac event. But I think it may only be in the home team screen, when I went to AMOLAD to run my troopers the stats then seemed to be showing there. Not sure if thats the same for gauntlet or arena but yeah its far from ideal.

I also noticed that the game notes have some errors when looking at Necropolis. It states an increase from 30% to 60% for chance to decrease Max HP of enemies but on the character its saying 50%. He also has an additional skill level on both skills now and thats not mentioned in the notes either.

I think we are all dreading these game updates now as they seem to add twice as many new bugs to the game for each bug they fix :(

I have no idea if or when I will get around to these new dungeons. I still have the trooper dungeon achievement to go and still haven't bothered with the infernal dungeon yet. I have enough keys for those thanks to the sac event for some time. I am not a fan of spending FC on keys although I do have all the characters available and a good stash of FCs. But I am a stickler for value and no one is saying its worth it at the moment so.....plus new toons could be around the corner sooner or later too.

Edit:
I have noticed that with the stat bug you need to select another character then go back to the one you were looking at and the stats should then show correctly.

Ace
08-24-2019, 07:27 AM
When will you fix the neverending fucking extra turns for the Raven Bitch, you morons? You are the stupidest retards in the gaming world, we all know that, but at least could you try to fix your bugged game, please? Or ask Nicko to fix it, he could be a better dev than you all.

Intimidator
08-24-2019, 10:01 AM
The passive on the warrior Mayan Priestess also says Soom instead of Doom.

Kaz_LOTB
08-24-2019, 01:00 PM
There has been a server hot fix to address some of the issues present in the latest update. Details can be found here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12180-Hot-Fix-August-23rd-2019&p=104733#post104733

-Kaz

kkkreg5
08-24-2019, 01:16 PM
There has been a server hot fix to address some of the issues present in the latest update. Details can be found here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12180-Hot-Fix-August-23rd-2019&p=104733#post104733

-Kaz

What about the issues with full screen devices Kaz? I can't access settings. Can't lower volume or effects.

SinGularity-8786
08-24-2019, 01:46 PM
using crimean solder evolve button opens opens dog of war menu…

SinGularity-8786
08-24-2019, 02:08 PM
Mariner's "Life In Death" triggers stun on time bombed allies

MuzakMaker
08-24-2019, 02:45 PM
I said it with the last botched updated and I'll say it again. Major updates should not be on Fridays. The staff goes home for the weekend and the players are left with an buggy app for the entirety of the weekend. On the bright side this won't cut into a gauntlet reset. We would have been fine waiting until Monday for this update since there was nothing of worth in it.

As someone who actively develops software used by a much larger base than this app, seeing huge updates on Friday afternoons instantly de-legitimizes NF. It's an industry standard that you don't push on Friday's for the exact reasons I mentioned earlier.

URock
08-24-2019, 02:51 PM
I don't like the way this game is going with these crap dungeon keys bought with Frontier Coins. New players need the toons first before they can buy the keys with FC. I need some toons too, so I won't play your new dungeons until end of this year...maybe.
If you put these keys into the event rewards, then TALK about it on time, so that nobody waste his rare FC !!!

Yup
08-24-2019, 03:03 PM

-Kaz

How about replacing the key/FC I lost due to your error?

And let's hope you addressed the Mayan (N) dungeon as well. it was WAYYYY Overpowered.

SinGularity-8786
08-24-2019, 03:08 PM
Orbit Talismans still active after reviving of wearer

Natasmai
08-24-2019, 05:32 PM
When will you fix the neverending fucking extra turns for the Raven Bitch, you morons? You are the stupidest retards in the gaming world, we all know that, but at least could you try to fix your bugged game, please? Or ask Nicko to fix it, he could be a better dev than you all.

There is no bug with raven witch. If you want to call someone stupid at least make sure you have a full comprehension of how the game is supposed to work. The raven witch gives extra turns to herself and allies every time she removes immunity or immortality. So if your opponent has an effect that triggers immunity or immortality on damage, she will continue to renew the extra turns until that toon is dead. IT. ISN'T. A. BUG.

I don't like the way this game is going with these crap dungeon keys bought with Frontier Coins. New players need the toons first before they can buy the keys with FC. I need some toons too, so I won't play your new dungeons until end of this year...maybe.
If you put these keys into the event rewards, then TALK about it on time, so that nobody waste his rare FC !!!

If you cant afford to spend the FC, then these dungeons arent for you.... yet. These dungeons are all long term goals. They seem to specifically be designed to allow those players who have all the characters and achievements completed and need something else to do in the game. I have all of the FC toons and I'm sitting on about 17000 FC. What should I do with all the FC if these dungeons weren't available?

When Night City was released I couldn't even run it. I skipped it for a good 2 months before my account was ready. These dungeons are the same concept.

bort
08-24-2019, 08:54 PM
Gunner Minotaur no longer appears in any soul; assuming this is a bug as I don’t recall reading any notes regarding him

rags-6094
08-25-2019, 12:26 AM
Hi Devs there is a problem in the My Team screen with character stats, I noticed it first on Musashi but am sure it effects every character, the HP is not being calculated correctly, I haven’t looked at other stats yet.
I left the my team screen and went back and it seems to be ok again but if I change Talisman around it returns again...

Muzzleloader
08-25-2019, 12:35 AM
It shows the previous toons stats.if you leave that toon and come back it is correct. I hope the stats are correct.in battle.

Zugzwang
08-25-2019, 03:21 AM
There is no bug with raven witch. If you want to call someone stupid at least make sure you have a full comprehension of how the game is supposed to work..

Thank you!

HK-47
08-25-2019, 06:20 AM
My troopers don't disappear after using them, so I can get infinite trooper badges, I guess

namaste
08-25-2019, 12:23 PM
This is going from bad to worse... I just wasted 4 skill shards and no skills increased. Come on devs sort it out!!!! Test your game before rolling it out to the live servers - industry standard practice!!!!!!!

Mario.Ahner
08-25-2019, 12:54 PM
Also give us a compensation in FCs, since that August 23rd 2019 try in Infernal Conflict there are "thinking breaks" all the time

Mario.Ahner
08-25-2019, 12:56 PM
This is going from bad to worse... I just wasted 4 skill shards and no skills increased. Come on devs sort it out!!!! Test your game before rolling it out to the live servers - industry standard practice!!!!!!!

Reenter the toon and look again, I think skill shards are just not displayed when applied

infinite dreamer
08-25-2019, 03:30 PM
The animation for the background of the Lord of Light dungeon looks different. Like it's traveling through hyperspace.

Fudjo
08-25-2019, 05:13 PM
This team - actually put together by AgeEquillian - was 100% for me on autofarm in the Airstrip dungeon. About 1:30 per run.

Soldier Eddie: Primordial
Gunner Bomber Boy: Alchemy + Cosmic
Gunner Rockets: Space
Gunner Undead Soldier: Tower + Warlord + Cosmic

Muzzleloader
08-25-2019, 05:23 PM
Can you put soldier Eddie in the backseat and run another? Thanks, I'll try that setupm

Fudjo
08-25-2019, 05:27 PM
Can you put soldier Eddie in the backseat and run another? Thanks, I'll try that setupm

Dunno. Didn't try it with Storm or Gangland.

Maybe Storm with Alchemy + Cosmic and then a different ally than Gunner Bomber Boy? *shrug*

Muzzleloader
08-25-2019, 05:31 PM
So it's a 3* only dungeon? What about SoL eddie, I run him in the daily and weekly key dungeon. I put either alchemy or fortune on him.

Fudjo
08-25-2019, 05:46 PM
So it's a 3* only dungeon? What about SoL eddie, I run him in the daily and weekly key dungeon. I put either alchemy or fortune on him.

3* Gunner and Assassin only.

Muzzleloader
08-25-2019, 05:57 PM
I havent seen the dungeon, but what about gunner dog.

Olevipoeg
08-25-2019, 06:28 PM
Yes. It works.

Saigrim
08-25-2019, 06:38 PM
Soldier Ed: Radiant / Tranquility
Bomber Boy: Alchemy / Cosmic
Possessed Rockets: Primordial
Undead Allied: Greed / Warlord

Auto average: 1:07
Quite a few times it will clock in at under a minute. Never came close to dying.
35 Runs per key.
6 keys total.
Would be nice if auto skipped the looting screen.

HuckFinn150
08-25-2019, 08:48 PM
This game is bugged to bad I don't think they can fix it. Not only do I have no store or bos access, my characters are not showing correctly in the my team screen.

Muzzleloader
08-25-2019, 09:01 PM
Saigrim, how was the loot in the airstrip dungeon?

Saigrim
08-25-2019, 09:12 PM
Saigrim, how was the loot in the airstrip dungeon?

Meh. Two star talismans evo crap. No three star, which would have been better. Level three colorless character evo mats. SS, FC, Ironite and SoT. Bout the gist of it. I didn’t really keep track of the amounts, but I don’t think it was anything to write home about. Just got the Eddie and called it a day.

I maybe got back a quarter of my Ironite, but on FC I lost about pretty much what I spent.

namaste
08-25-2019, 09:16 PM
Reenter the toon and look again, I think skill shards are just not displayed when applied

Nope... shards gone, skill levels same as before skill shards used!

GrimDusk
08-26-2019, 03:04 AM
So does the Ancient Mariner’s basic only cleanse allies? Because he never removes negative effects from himself.

Olevipoeg
08-26-2019, 04:41 AM
After all the trouble for Mayan Dungeon I got 2 shittiest White T2 Talismans you could imagine. 2 exactly the same talismans. Oh lady luck you have forsaken me.... :)

Ezz
08-26-2019, 04:51 AM
After all the trouble for Mayan Dungeon I got 2 shittiest White T2 Talismans you could imagine. 2 exactly the same talismans. Oh lady luck you have forsaken me.... :)

Wait from the Legendary cosmic souls? They can drop white? So do mythical drop white ones too? That’s some serious invested time and resources to basically receive the equivalent of a 2 star toon. Look at the bright side though at least u can sell them for like 1000 gold each.

Yup
08-26-2019, 04:59 AM
1000 Gold? What dream world are you living in.. they are worth 300 gold.

Olevipoeg
08-26-2019, 05:18 AM
Wait from the Legendary cosmic souls? They can drop white? So do mythical drop white ones too? That’s some serious invested time and resources to basically receive the equivalent of a 2 star toon. Look at the bright side though at least u can sell them for like 1000 gold each.
Yes, they can drop white talismans. I guess random number generator get its seed from time. So if you open 2 Talismans souls and time difference between dropping is small, you got 2 exactly the same talismans.

URock
08-26-2019, 05:28 AM

I got a white T2 from the Trooper Dungeon reward (Legendary Cosmic Soul).
But...Trooper Dungeon drops Trooper Talismans!
Seems to be easier to get a colored T3 talisman from a normal Cosmic Soul. Awesome game design!

Ezz
08-26-2019, 05:41 AM
1000 Gold? What dream world are you living in.. they are worth 300 gold.

Lol I must have confused it with the blue T1s

Olevipoeg
08-26-2019, 08:30 AM
Anybody got Valor Talismans from Mayan Dungeon? I was sure there is no such thing as too many Sustaining Talismans but it seems i was wrong about it. But no Valor.

DickinsonMan
08-26-2019, 09:28 AM
YES!... that's the point

There is no bug with raven witch. If you want to call someone stupid at least make sure you have a full comprehension of how the game is supposed to work. The raven witch gives extra turns to herself and allies every time she removes immunity or immortality. So if your opponent has an effect that triggers immunity or immortality on damage, she will continue to renew the extra turns until that toon is dead. IT. ISN'T. A. BUG.

If you cant afford to spend the FC, then these dungeons arent for you.... yet. These dungeons are all long term goals. They seem to specifically be designed to allow those players who have all the characters and achievements completed and need something else to do in the game. I have all of the FC toons and I'm sitting on about 17000 FC. What should I do with all the FC if these dungeons weren't available?

When Night City was released I couldn't even run it. I skipped it for a good 2 months before my account was ready. These dungeons are the same concept.

Muzzleloader
08-26-2019, 11:40 AM
Out of nine battles I pulled grail, valor and dominance. They just gave us more reasons for a need to upgrade more talisman. I pulled a fair amount of T1 cosmic evo runes.

scott-5496
08-26-2019, 12:11 PM
Well the Where Eagles Dare Eddie was easy enough to get for me - just 4 mega refills. All characters are fuly sharded. No fails, no issues at all.

Not sure what Tallies I had but used:

Storm (soldiear in back seat) - Alchemy
Gunner Dog (Echo))
Possessed Rockets (Primordial)
Undead (Reaper/Sustaining)

One of my kids is using the same characters not fully sharded, though nearly. Takes a little longer than mine of course but no fails so far with that team. Gunner Dog can be a devastating little beast with echo and primordial working! I am now also getting Venom dropping in airstrip as I go for the final accomplishment. Just using the same team to be honest but with Where Eagles Dare Ed in the passenger seat.

Storm (Oracles - only twp are max level)
Gunner Dog (2 red/2 yellow/2 green)
Possessed (Primordial - all maxed)
Undead (Immortality/Health/Cosmic - maxed except the cosmic)

Only had one go through the Mayan so cant say much on that - could be tough to do with the Priestess and Necro...I did my run befor elooking at the event goals so did not use them and it was fine to do - cant remember who I used!

gogosox40
08-26-2019, 07:12 PM
Anybody got Valor Talismans from Mayan Dungeon? I was sure there is no such thing as too many Sustaining Talismans but it seems i was wrong about it. But no Valor.

The Shaman Eddie side only gives Sustaining, Hex or Eclipse.
The Necropolis side gives Grail, Dominance & Valor.

I only did the Necropolis side twice and no Valor. The Shaman Eddie side was much easier for me to complete the missions/achievements.

thealchemist
08-26-2019, 10:07 PM
With this update I am unable to read the details of the server restart alert pop up. Just a thin red line thats enough for me to know a server restart is happening...

scott-5496
08-27-2019, 09:59 AM
Still no fix for the trooper issue mentioned elsewhere. iOS users cannot use troopers by the looks of it. We can put them in team but the remian in the selection screen - manual or auto. Please fix this as soon as you can as I do not want to miss my troopers!

Olevipoeg
08-27-2019, 10:03 AM
The Shaman Eddie side only gives Sustaining, Hex or Eclipse.
The Necropolis side gives Grail, Dominance & Valor.

I only did the Necropolis side twice and no Valor. The Shaman Eddie side was much easier for me to complete the missions/achievements.
Thanks! Now I just need auto team for Necropolis side. :)

scott-5496
08-27-2019, 10:29 AM
Are there auto teams for these two dungeons? I had to do all of mine manual as my attempts at auto failed and I had to jump in to save my team each time so gave up trying to do it auto!

Natasmai
08-27-2019, 12:09 PM
Soldier Ed: Radiant / Tranquility
Bomber Boy: Alchemy / Cosmic
Possessed Rockets: Primordial
Undead Allied: Greed / Warlord

Auto average: 1:07
Quite a few times it will clock in at under a minute. Never came close to dying.
35 Runs per key.
6 keys total.
Would be nice if auto skipped the looting screen.

Are there auto teams for these two dungeons? I had to do all of mine manual as my attempts at auto failed and I had to jump in to save my team each time so gave up trying to do it auto!

Havent tried the Mayan dungeon yet. For the Airstrip dungeon, I used the team Saigrim lists above and had no issues at all. I am about 2 keys away from the eddie but I have stopped to focus on the LOL event. zero failures, usually under 1 minutes on a run. I cant tell you how long... because my screen only shows Time: 0... But there is a fix coming for that mid week... right? you know, in the middle of a timed LOL event...

Neebs
08-27-2019, 06:47 PM
Game screen is still shifted to the right for Galaxy S10. Went into settings on phone switched full screen apps setting on and off several times. Uninstalled game and reinstalled. Still have the same issue. Cant see options tab. Plus I cant use that code to get the nifty free tonite, yay

Rodrigo-3281
08-27-2019, 09:53 PM
I am unable to login to the game since late last night. I've opened up a ticket with support as uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't work at all.

Ezz
09-03-2019, 07:19 PM
Anyone getting talismans from airstrip dungeon? I’ve run 2 keys - and received no radiant or venoms? At 250FC per key you would think you’d at least get a few talisman drops.

scott-5496
09-04-2019, 12:50 PM
I think my sons acount just got three with one run through but cannot be sure as it was on auto.

kgk56
09-04-2019, 01:17 PM
I got 8 venom and 8 radiant (not the same sub-type)

Ezz
09-04-2019, 02:29 PM
I got 8 venom and 8 radiant (not the same sub-type)

Just bad luck for me so far I guess. I better get some soon. If I spend 1500FC and 700+ ironite and only end up with a 3 star Eddie I am not going to be too happy.

kgk56
09-04-2019, 02:44 PM
Just bad luck for me so far I guess. I better get some soon. If I spend 1500FC and 700+ ironite and only end up with a 3 star Eddie I am not going to be too happy.

Well, the Where Eagles Dare Eddie is pretty lame ...

GotN
09-09-2019, 06:48 PM

Really? I have to spent another 250 FCs for 1 RUN??? That can’t be a coincidence. Had a longer loading loop of about 2 minutes on the last hour playing the dungeon which cost me win no. 200. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SOOO MUCH YOU NF RIP-OFFS!!! Again a perfect example how they slow players down to take their precious resources!! Really sucks!!!

Natasmai
09-09-2019, 06:55 PM
run once, complete the eddie soul, make the eddie and run the rest of the time limit with the eddie ride-along. At least get some use out of it.