PDA

View Full Version : Awakening - Feature Guide

Ruby_LOTB
08-26-2019, 10:05 PM
AWAKEN THE POWER WITHIN!

The Lord of Light Mega Event coincides with the launch of an all-new feature - AWAKENING!

The following characters are currently awakenable:

All 6 versions of the Lord of Light
Dark Lilith
Lucifer
Raven Witch
Wicker Wolf Evolved
Wicker Owl Evolved
Wicker Ox Evolved
Moonchild
Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi
Cyborg Eddie
The Beast
Thor Eddie
The Alchemist
Horus

Awakening Basics

Awakening will give your character incredible new benefits such as stat increases, new effects, new abilities etc. Awakenable characters are identifiable by the purple eye found above the ‘Power Up’ button in the My Team screen. If the character is not yet Awakened, this eye will be greyed out but can be pressed to preview the upgrades they will receive at each new power Tier.

Once an Awakenable 5★ character reaches level 100, the ‘Evolve’ button will convert to an ‘Awaken’ button and you will have the ability to increase their power even further!

Tap the ‘Awaken’ Button in order to see the elements required to Awaken your character!

Awakening requires specific materials that can be earned in the following ways:
battling in the Lord of Light XI-XV Frontier Dungeon
completing various Lord of Light Achievements
collecting rewards from specific events

The Lord of Light XI-XV Frontier Dungeon provides both raw Awakening materials, as well as Awakening Soul Fragments. These Awakening Fragments can be used to purchase Class Specific Awakening material from the Resources tab in the shop or can be converted into an Awakening Soul. The Awakening Soul is a unique soul that provides a random Awakening material when summoned.

There are 6 tiers of Awakening, all of which will provide their own unique benefit. When a character begins the Awakening process, their character icon will change, and their golden stars will begin to turn purple. Each new Tier will be represented by a new purple star taking the place of a regular golden one.

The 6th and final Awakening tier will turn all 5 purple stars red, and will sometimes lead to cosmetic changes to your character! As the 6th Tier will unlock the most powerful version of your character it will require specific ultra rare Awakening materials that will vary based on the theme of the character. An example of the Lord of Light Themed character materials can be seen below.

kkkreg5
08-27-2019, 12:27 AM
More evolution material that will never drop, but can be purchased....

Smudger24
08-27-2019, 02:47 AM
Was just finding the time to complete trooper and magma dungeons so I could move on to the airstrip and Mayan dungeons. And thinking I really can't get enough ironite to get this done. And now a LOL grind awesome.
On top of it all the game has run like crap since the update, and even worse with this new lol event.
Full time job...

Yup
08-27-2019, 04:09 AM
More inventory items for an inventory system that is horrid.

Which characters are "awaken-able"? Al 5 stars or just a select few?

I've looked through my 99.9% complete 5 star level 100 roster (only missing Daedalus and the new Fighter Snow Eddie).. no character appears with an "eye" button anywhere.

Do I need an "Awakening soul" to awaken a character? Or are they simply similar to Catalyst souls.. no actual character drop, just a heart and awaken materials?

Intimidator
08-27-2019, 04:22 AM
It says.... at this moment only Lord of Light is awakenable

Shaolin85london
08-27-2019, 05:28 AM
I got LOL sentinel and after few run in lol dungeon I was able to perform the 1st awakening upgrades. Result are just astonish: not only hp and varius parameters are increased, but skills itself are evoluted in something of more powerful.

Evo material drop in the dungeon. Fallenangel frags must used to buy corespective evo awakening material. Working now on the 2nd awakening upgrade .

Amarthir
08-27-2019, 08:39 AM
I pulled the Magus Lord and here are his "fully awakened" skills

Basic: Zeal

Deal magic damage to all enemies.
Steal 3 power.
45% chance to inflict dark ghost or doom on each enemy for 2 turns.
Damage increases based on your missing health.

Power: Promised Land.

Deals magic damage to all enemies.
Remove invincibility, vanish, and endure from all enemies before dealing damage.
Instantly kill any target with Doom or Dark Ghost active.
50% chance to inflict shock for 2 turns on each enemy.
Instantly get an extra turn
Damage increases based on your missing health.

Passive: Immortal Ghost.

Gain perfect immunity at the start of your turn. Gain vanish for one turn after each action. Become Ghost it upon death for 5 turns

URock
08-27-2019, 09:35 AM
I think it's better to wait until more "awakenable" toons are released, because the Lords Of Light are not the best at all. It's like the Cosmic Talismans: materials are so damn rare, that only the highest talismans (T3) are worth it.

scott-5496
08-27-2019, 10:09 AM
These sound like game breaking nightmares then! It will be a two (or more) player class system for sure after this by the looks of it. If you get one or more you are sortedc..........if you get two or more then you are a god......if you get none like me for sure then you are doomed! LOL.

Oh well. We can only see how this plays out. But it will be great news for lots of the new blooed as they can jump years or building up your team that most of us had to do and you can be an 'instant' King of the game! Or maybe not!

ivancbs
09-18-2019, 03:06 AM
The Raven Witch....

Muzzleloader
09-20-2019, 11:04 PM
Is raven witch worth awakening over the LoL? I havent pulled or purchased any of the LoL yet. I only have 200 purple 3* evo shards. I dont use her except in gauntlet, unless she would be needed in a dungeon. I'm still running the LoL dungeons for awakenable material, i havent run the raven dungeon yet.

NyBSfP
09-21-2019, 01:50 AM
I love the purple LoL awakened at least the once. Strips most gold and turns them to marks from everyone and then charges all allies. Perfect set-up most of the time. Plus the fury has a great defensive benefit for everyone with the perfect force shield. Its set as my champion if you want to test. I awakened Raven Witch as well but I’d never swap out the LoL for her if I’m only taking one.

NyBSfP-3948

Yup
09-21-2019, 04:06 AM
Awakening the Witch twice puts her back to where she was BEFORE they nerfed her -- Plus she then also inflicts Perfect Corruption as well. So, yes. I think she's worth Awakening at least twice.

Muzzleloader
09-21-2019, 04:29 PM
Thanks, yup. I may go with her while I'm building my awakening resorces.

URock
10-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Awakening Soul Fragments will stay forever or only until October 14th?

Ip4
11-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Where can i see how much awakening shards need for purple characters for every level?

Esquatcho
11-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Just realised blue LoL gets a skill update one level earlier than the others... Woot!

Grunf
11-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Where can i see how much awakening shards need for purple characters for every level?

right here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12326-Character-Awakening-Requirements-and-Initial-Thoughts&p=106705&viewfull=1#post106705)

satani
11-14-2019, 06:55 PM
what characters are awakenable by now?

I know, all 6 Lord of Light,
Lucifer, Dark Lilith, Raven Witch and The Wicker Ox, Owl and Wolf From the Raven Altar Dungeon can be evolved.
Now i see again there is Awaken-Material for trade for Samurai and Shinobi-Characters.... I suppose the Cosmic Shinobi can be evolved, but what samurai character?

Yup
11-14-2019, 07:12 PM
As far as I know only the Cosmic Shinobi is awakenable at this time. there are no awakenable "samurai" characters. I just figured they meant "samurai-themed" which the Shinobi is I suppose.. and it covers their ass for future characters.

6 LOLs
Dark Lilith
Evolved Wicker Ox, Wolf, Owl
Raven Witch
Lucifer
Cosmic Shinobi
Moonchild

I'm curious.. if I wanted 2 Evolved Wicker Wolfs, or 2 Owls.... how is that possible? if at all?? The Evolved Wickers seem to be the only 1-off characters in the app. Surely they aren't going to appear in Hero Souls and dropping them anywhere seems counter productive to the achievements.

Ydex
11-14-2019, 07:17 PM
Eventually, Frontier shop?

Yup
11-14-2019, 07:31 PM
That would negate the achievements though. If you can jsut skip the achievement to and buy the characters, there's no point in the achievements.

It's not a big deal, but I found it interesting that those three characters are only achievable once, and that's it.

I suppose if you didn't get Dark Lilith or Lucifer during the original event.. they can only be achieved once as well.

ObsidianBones
12-31-2019, 10:56 PM
That would negate the achievements though. If you can jsut skip the achievement to and buy the characters, there's no point in the achievements.

It's not a big deal, but I found it interesting that those three characters are only achievable once, and that's it.

I suppose if you didn't get Dark Lilith or Lucifer during the original event.. they can only be achieved once as well.

Well, I guess I'm screwed then. Really was trying for a Dark Lilith but couldn't get enough fragments in time, and even still, whose to say I would've rolled that one.

Inishmore
01-01-2020, 12:02 PM
Does anybody have a avarage drop rate of LoL awakening shard? I was really busy the last 3 months so I just had time to dive into the whole awakening and dungeon stuff over the Christmas Holiday and I am wondering if simply RNG is playing a trick on me or if they are as rare as it seams I ran roughly 300 LoL XV Battles and only 2 dropped. Is that normal or just unlucky?

Yup
01-01-2020, 12:25 PM
2 what? 2 five stars? 4 stars? colored? colorless? tartarus boxes???

Drop rates for 4 and 5 star colored awakening runes is rare.. better to get them from souls or purchase with frags.. Tartarus boxes and colorless runes should drop pretty regularly.

To be frank... you'd be damn lucky to see a 5 star colored rune drop.

Inishmore
01-01-2020, 12:29 PM
I am talking about the actual Lord of Light Awakening Shard, the black box you need to awaken all Lord of Lights. these fu**ers constantly evade me

Yup
01-01-2020, 12:55 PM
The Tartarus boxes will drop.. in fact you'll hit streaks that give you way more than you'll need eventually.

Inishmore
01-01-2020, 01:05 PM
The Tartarus boxes will drop.. in fact you'll hit streaks that give you way more than you'll need eventually.

Thanks, that is reassuring. and just in case someone forgot: RNG is a bitch!

gogosox40
01-02-2020, 10:33 PM
What gets me is that in the packs you buy in the store the awakening pack III is for to help awaken the 6th tier but they have 4 star colorless shards in it. It doesn't make sense. It should be in the awakening pack II because they give 4 star colored shards in that pack. Maybe add another pack that contains only 4 star? I have 3xs the 5 star then I do 4 star.

Beddie
01-02-2020, 10:50 PM
Every type of Mat is available in an awakening soul

Yup
01-02-2020, 11:49 PM
I converted to souls exclusively until I got down to ONLY needing assassin 4 and 5 star runes. Through the souls, it meant I collected enough to fully awaken the other classes easily. In fact, I sold off a ton of 5 star Gunner and Sentinel runes (still have plenty though)

gogosox40
01-03-2020, 12:23 AM
I've gotten more 4* colorless from souls as well. But my point still stands that the 4* colorless shouldn't be in the awakening pack III. it has. Nothing to do with awakening to the final 6th tier

edsel
01-03-2020, 03:01 PM
After achievement 5000 runs is completed the souls drop rate changes and colored 5 star shards become far more inaccessible. I only open ones I get from clan or challenge rewards and spend frags on ones I need instead of converting. Yup you exposed the AI boost and we know it is so real. This drop rate adjustment as well as early low level accounts getting better soul drops is also real. It forces power hungry longterm players to spend cash to get the good stuff we crave. I would love to know how many Awakening packs have been purchased since this feature was introduced, wouldn't you? We all deserve another Player Appreciation Pack or something right?

Iced_Earth
01-09-2020, 12:33 AM
How much Pyramids need the last Cyborg awakening stage? 6?

Iced_Earth
01-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Any1 knows ?

Wanderer
01-10-2020, 09:35 AM
How much Pyramids need the last Cyborg awakening stage? 6?

That's correct, 6 pyramids

razgriz
01-13-2020, 03:21 AM
so did they raise the specific awakening costs for the new characters? with the lol its only 3 tartarus boxes but some are saying the alchemist is 6 of the occult and cyborg ed is 6 pyramids really wish they had those amounts available so people can get those materials when possible instead of just letting them go thinking they had enough for when the time comes to actually awaken those characters

Yup
01-13-2020, 03:56 AM
Alchemist is 6... Cyborg Ed is 6... The Beast is 6.... everything else is 3