PDA

View Full Version : Lord of Light Mega-Event - Info and Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Ruby_LOTB
08-26-2019, 10:07 PM
The Lord of Light Mega Event is a series of events that will feature a number of collectible characters associated with the Lord of Light.

Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Fallen Angel Fragments which can be traded in for unique items in the Events Store such as various classes of the Lord of Light!

There will be 3 ways to earn the Lord of Light:

Earn from Enlightened or Lord of Light Souls

During the very first Lord of Light Mega Event - The Awakening I - players can complete event challenges to earn Enlightened Souls.

Enlightened Souls will drop 3 to 5* characters of any class, have 2x the chance of summoning 5* characters, and are the only soul with a chance of dropping a Lord of Light! These Souls will also provide 5 Fallen Angel, and 10 Lord of Light Soul Fragments. 750 Lord of Light Soul Fragments = 1 Lord of Light Soul.

The Lord of Light Soul is guaranteed to provide 1 of 6 classes of Lord of Light (Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Gunner Assassin or Cosmic)

Please note that these Souls are ONLY available from event challenges during The Awakening I event, though they will still occasionally be offered in the Store over the course of the Mega Event.

Purchase The Lord of Light with Fallen Angel Fragments

Each class of Lord of Light can also be earned by spending a tribute of Fallen Angel Fragments. These fragments are earned in one of two ways:

Every Lord of Light Mega event soul will drop 5 Fallen Angel Fragments (in addition to whatever character it rewards)
Certain events will also have Fallen Angel Fragments you can earn directly

Over the entire course of the Lord of LIght Mega Event you have the opportunity to earn up to 4000 Fallen Angel Fragments if you participate in the 3 main, and 4 support events (7 events total) that are planned.

Once you accumulate 1500 Fallen Angel Fragments, you’ll have enough to be able to purchase any available Lord of Light from the Store. A selection of Lord of Light characters will be added to the store after each main Mega Event. However, the option to purchase a Lord of LIght with Fallen Angel Fragments (and the ability to earn more Fallen Angel Fragments) will end at the end of the third and final Lord of Light event in October.

Lord of Light Store Schedule:
At completion of Awakening I: Warrior and Magus Lord of Light Added to the Store
At completion of Awakening II: Sentinel and Gunner Lord of Light Added to the Store
At completion of Awakening III: Assassin and Cosmic Lord of Light Added to the Store

Purchase with Frontier Coins

The Lord of Light will not be available in normal souls, but will be available for individual purchase for 2500 Frontier Coins. However, they will not be available to purchase by this method until the final Lord of Light event is over. We will make it very clear when the “last call” for earning these characters via the other methods is, and thus when the option for purchasing with Frontier Coins will begin.

For example, if after the end of the third Lord of Light event you’re missing 3 classes of Lord of LIght, you’ll be able to slowly build up your Frontier Coins and then use those coins to purchase the missing characters.

Fallen Angel Fragments can also be traded in for a variety of other high value items from the Events Store, including Awakening Souls, Catalyst Souls, Evo Materials, Frontier Coins and more! See the Event Store for all offers available!:

Mega Event Bonus! Throughout the Lord of Light Mega Event, Satellite 15 will have the chance of granting Fallen Angel Soul Fragments! This is in addition to the 4000 fragments earned from events.

IMPORTANT: Fallen Angel Fragments will continue to drop throughout the run of the Lord of Light Mega Events (running until mid-October). We strongly recommend you hold on to these fragments. If you do accidentally claim a Fallen Angel Soul with your Fragments, you will still be able to get your Fragments back! Simply summon the Fallen Angel Soul you have claimed to receive one 1* Gold Idol, and 400 Fallen Angel Soul Fragments, thus returning the fragments to your possession.

edsel
08-26-2019, 10:49 PM
Great addition to game, fun way to achieve like Gods of Powerslave event. Can't wait to see the Awakening effect on power creep.

HuckFinn150
08-26-2019, 10:50 PM
I can access the Lord of Light dungeons, but still gave no access to any of the stores (so I can't increase my sands of time) or the book of souls. I can't do more than my daily 120 sands allow. How is this fair????

Muzzleloader
08-26-2019, 11:06 PM
Huck, hopefully you can get it fixed. We have 7 days so hope you can get going soon.

HuckFinn150
08-26-2019, 11:11 PM
@Muzzleloader thanks, This makes like the 4th day off this. It's been since the update.

gogosox40
08-26-2019, 11:31 PM
Well I bought 1 enlightening soul for 100 ironite and pulled the Assassin Lord of Light. Pretty lucky.

osiris0000
08-26-2019, 11:47 PM
https://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Confused-Nick-Young.jpg

HuckFinn150
08-26-2019, 11:54 PM
I'd love to pull a soul. I'm now out of sands until it can refill....

kkkreg5
08-27-2019, 12:05 AM
So the deadline ABSOLUTELY had to be met? No fixes to the crap update from Friday? Still can't use the app on my phone because I can't access the settings? UNBELIEVABLE (actually, not really...)

Kaz_LOTB
08-27-2019, 12:14 AM
So the deadline ABSOLUTELY had to be met? No fixes to the crap update from Friday?

Hi Kreg,

Note that we have a client hot fix incoming over the next few days for several UI issues, including this screen problem you have, as mentioned here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12180-Hot-Fix-August-23rd-2019

-Kaz

kkkreg5
08-27-2019, 12:26 AM
So mid week, not "early" in the week... got it...

GrimDusk
08-27-2019, 12:44 AM
This mechanic reminds me of the Omni Evolution from another mobile game, Brave Frontier. It essentially takes the best characters in the game and makes them even better through a sort of super evolution, though I'm not certain as to what will actually change.

Zugzwang
08-27-2019, 12:49 AM
If you do accidentally claim a Fallen Angel Soul with your Fragments, you will still be able to get your Fragments back! Simply summon the Fallen Angel Soul you have claimed to receive one 1* Gold Idol, and 400 Fallen Angel Soul Fragments, thus returning the fragments to your possession.

How much to summon a Fallen Angel Soul? If it’s 400 fragments we get unlimited 1* gold idols for summoning and claiming over and over?

Natasmai
08-27-2019, 12:53 AM
It appears that way. I was thinking the same thing. Easy way to get 49,900 gold each time as often as you want. If I wasnt already sitting on over 300M gold i'd waste some time for free gold

Fudjo
08-27-2019, 01:07 AM
As a reminder, here's DeathBat's super helpful guide to characters and their effects:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10506-I-ve-created-a-handy-guide-to-LOTB-Characters-and-their-Effects!&p=103383&viewfull=1#post103383

Some useful ones for this event:

Crimson Pharaoh Dog: lower accuracy (passive)
Purple Troll: increase accuracy (passive)
The Wickerman: increase attack (passive), lower defense (basic attack)
Rocket Dog: Lifesteal (passive)

GrimDusk
08-27-2019, 01:17 AM
The Frontier Dungeon is ridiculously easy, so farming for awakening souls shouldn't be too bad.

bort
08-27-2019, 02:01 AM
Will the event souls be the same for each of the stepped events, eh, we’re always earning “enlightened ” souls, or will there be a different “version” of the same thing for each stepped event?

Muzzleloader
08-27-2019, 02:04 AM
Is anyone having a sluggish response between wins and rewards? It take about 15 seconds to get my rewards. If I change screens about 50% of the time it locks up

Smudger24
08-27-2019, 02:29 AM
Yes I've restarted the game a few times to get to the next screen. Tried going to Arena and it sat forever loading. Pushed the back button to go back to main screen. Been bad since update but worse since Lol event.

Yup
08-27-2019, 04:28 AM
... run with Gunner Minotaur.. he copies buffs from enemies and generally will work though most of the achievements.

Running LOL XII ... time bomb is the only achievement not being chipped away at (other than the class-specific battles for close LOL worlds).

Yup
08-27-2019, 04:30 AM
Is anyone having a sluggish response between wins and rewards? It take about 15 seconds to get my rewards. If I change screens about 50% of the time it locks up

No.. but I do get a crash eery 5-10 runs.. so the app is constantly being rebooted.

Olevipoeg
08-27-2019, 06:31 AM
I bought 10 pack, got Cannoneer and 9 3 star chars. So much about increased chance of 5 star chars. I should ask are soul drops also player power adjusted when developers are answering questions next time.

URock
08-27-2019, 08:20 AM
Nice store pack: 100 Ironite = 100 Frontier Coins!
Be quick or be dead!

Bakura
08-27-2019, 09:41 AM
I did about 3 refills on SoT for LoL a few days ago.... and about 4 more tonight.
After all this, only 1 LOL frontier key dropped.
Anyone else getting better results?

(BTW, the new Frontier key was shown as a reward in LoL previous to this current event.)

mikus666
08-27-2019, 10:02 AM
... run with Gunner Minotaur.. he copies buffs from enemies and generally will work though most of the achievements.

Running LOL XII ... time bomb is the only achievement not being chipped away at (other than the class-specific battles for close LOL worlds).

I feel like I'm missing something, I only see up to LOL X. How do I get to XI and XII ??

Olevipoeg
08-27-2019, 10:07 AM
Great addition to game, fun way to achieve like Gods of Powerslave event. Can't wait to see the Awakening effect on power creep.
Ouch! Bad memories. I didn't get a single God from event souls. :(

URock
08-27-2019, 10:35 AM
I feel like I'm missing something, I only see up to LOL X. How do I get to XI and XII ??
The key is to get a NEW KEY!

Rain88
08-27-2019, 11:00 AM
The key is to get a NEW KEY!

Which will open up a dungeon that will drop a key?

Delegreg
08-27-2019, 11:06 AM
I have a lot to argue there, but let's just address two things :

Drop rates, not even mentioning soul pool dilution or how someone still considers that having 3* toons in the event souls is a reward beats me. The person who thinks this is delusional or taking too many painkillers.

Those drop rates are horrendous, be it for getting the keys, the materials or the toons. Not an incentive to buy, but rather to wait out until those things get in the regular game....

Second, awakening and lord of light. How has lord of light become the master iconic iron maiden character ? He hasn't, he's inspired by a couple verses in a song, and now he's the most powerful toon in the collection, since no other one can be "woke" and we saw a single level 1 woke lol blast through the same dungeon where we use several allies to finish.

This has no "iron maiden" added value, and no game value either.

So what's that supposed to do except cause compulsive buying and changing the current meta ?

Anyways I would love to hear about the intended game effects of all that horsedung, if any Dev or designer feels like sharing with us how that will bring excitement back into our gaming routines, feel free....

SinGularity-8786
08-27-2019, 12:45 PM
Feels like the one key is the only one to drop. No more dropping after that first one. Just another key only buyable for Frontier Coins :(

URock
08-27-2019, 12:48 PM
Feels like the one key is the only one to drop. No more dropping after that first one. Just another key buyable for frontier Coins :(
The droprates of the cosmic keys in BNW were decreased, so I think the "LOL Frontier Key" got the same low droprate.

Muzzleloader
08-27-2019, 01:25 PM
Is there any one who has a passive timebomb? Who applies timebomb?

I am still have a real sluggish game response. In the airstrip dungeon, using the identical lineup it was 6 battles slower per key.

Volrath
08-27-2019, 01:28 PM
This is pretty cool. I like the mega events. The only time I ever got a featured five-star character off an event soul was Horus in the Gods of Egypt thing.

No such luck with Lord of Light so far. The new dungeon was interesting but I didn't see much reason to do it more than once, given the high SoT cost and the fact that it could be a long time before I even get a character to use awakening on.

Olevipoeg
08-27-2019, 01:39 PM

Malakhov basic and DDE fury.

Tim28213
08-27-2019, 01:40 PM
I don't know a passive time bomb.
Iron Eddie worked for me for time bomb.
Major Malakhav, warrior Savage Reaper and magus Trickster can help.

blade685
08-27-2019, 01:51 PM
like always only shit 3* toons in all my souls i hate more and more that dev team :mad:

blade685
08-27-2019, 01:53 PM

I am still have a real sluggish game response. In the airstrip dungeon, using the identical lineup it was 6 battles slower per key.
Major Malakhav good for it and pvp seem to count

Symbiote
08-27-2019, 02:11 PM
Wooow.., and they do it again.., NF what's wrong with you?
Gunner Golden Sun is wearing an Eternal Set in the LoL XII Dungeon..,

Oh man.., what are you doing in your offices? I don't know for what are rules if you ignore them..?
When can we equip all our characters with ALL sets even if the fucking slots aren't there for ALL SETS?!

Why are you doing this? For what are the character slots if the NPCs can ignorie this.., this is bullshit.., and has nothing to do with more difficulty.., i think when the slots are there, then it should be the same for the AI...

Symbiote
08-27-2019, 02:15 PM
like always only shit 3* toons in all my souls i hate more and more that dev team :mad:

I don't think the DEV Team is the problem.., it's the bosses over them who tell them to produce bullshit..,

Mario.Ahner
08-27-2019, 02:33 PM
I don't think the DEV Team is the problem.., it's the bosses over them who tell them to produce bullshit..,

Saying that NF has a DEV Team is an insult to every real developer.

In the new dungeons the toon setup will not be saved again.

And for all that try to play those time limited dungeon: clear up some shard places 1st, because NF isn't able to learn a single thing from the past (cosmic evolution stuff)

GotN
08-27-2019, 02:35 PM
I don't know a passive time bomb.
Iron Eddie worked for me for time bomb.
Major Malakhav, warrior Savage Reaper and magus Trickster can help.

There is no character with time bomb passive, also no talisman.
Better than blue Trickster are power moves of blue Pyro Soldier and red Shinobi as they put time bombs on all enemies. Best choice ofc Major Malakhov, but not everybody has him.

Muzzleloader
08-27-2019, 02:40 PM
What are some good teams for the new LoL dungeons?

How many battles can you get per key? Want to make sure I buy enough SoT before I walk walk away.

blade685
08-27-2019, 02:52 PM
What are some good teams for the new LoL dungeons?

How many battles can you get per key? Want to make sure I buy enough SoT before I walk walk away.

i'm using for level XII:
Gambler, KP, Green Troll and prisoner and i must allways sell because of the new items that use many slot....

Muzzleloader
08-27-2019, 02:59 PM
How much loot are you getting so I can get rid of enough inventory. I got burned enough from all those 3* colorless runes in other dungeons. I also got caught with too many common souls.

They really need to increase inventory slots again.

It's bad enough we need to manage resources for events. Slot management is also becoming a pain.

Stormseye
08-27-2019, 03:07 PM
I have done all effect achievements using multiple allies

Alexander - Orbit
Sentinel Troll - Inspiration/Greed
Killer Prime - Warlord/Greed
Warrior Rocket Dog - Trooper/Cosmic used this for my last Lifesteal achievement

Average time was 1:30 will probably go faster once I move out Rocket Dog maybe to Ferryman. Ended up dropping Rocket Dog and went with Maclo, Robo Droid with Greed/Warlord and it averages 1 to 1:30 minutes.

Major Malakhov was best bet for Time Bomb

Gunner Minotaur is great for most of the other achievements. I think I also used Soldier Eddie a bit too.

Witch Doctor/Val, Valkyrie Guardian/Crimson Pharaoh Dog are good for Lower Accuracy

Wickerman on Defense Down/Attack Up. I also used Assassin Newborn of Light since his revenge always triggers and his Def down is guaranteed.

scott-5496
08-27-2019, 03:16 PM
I have done all effect achievements using multiple allies

Alexander - Orbit
Sentinel Troll - Warlord/Greed
Killer Prime - Warlord/Greed
Warrior Rocket Dog - Trooper/Cosmic used this for my last Lifesteal achievement

Average time was 1:30 will probably go faster once I move out Rocket Dog maybe to Ferryman

Major Malakhov was best bet for Time Bomb

Gunner Minotaur is great for most of the other achievements. I think I also used Soldier Eddie a bit too.

Witch Doctor/Val, Valkyrie Guardian/Crimson Pharaoh Dog are good for Lower Accuracy

Wickerman on Defense Down/Attack Up. I also used Assassin Newborn of Light since his revenge always triggers and his Def down is guaranteed.

Yeah I used all of these too. Soldier Eddie works fine for a few of them and then for most of it had Malakov (Warrior Savage Reaper OK too), The Wickerman and Blue Bat. On tidying up used Newborns (W and A) as they work well too. All done I think other than the need to do Gunner run later in the event when it comes up.

Level XII I was/am using Gambler or FFE with KP, Witch, Ferryman. Just a heavy hitting AOE team is all you need though there may be quicker stuff time is not a major issue for me.

druid138
08-27-2019, 03:27 PM
How much loot are you getting so I can get rid of enough inventory. I got burned enough from all those 3* colorless runes in other dungeons. I also got caught with too many common souls.

They really need to increase inventory slots again.

It's bad enough we need to manage resources for events. Slot management is also becoming a pain.

Yeah, the shard inventory slots are a real problem. In one dungeon key, I got about 10 new types of awakening materials. I ended up burning a lot of existing shard stacks to make room. It looks like there may be a total of 25-30 new types of materials available, which (again) is a real problem with our existing inventory limits.

Devs - will we get more shard inventory slots soon?

scott-5496
08-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Yeah having to sell or use a lot at the moment. We need more shard and rune slots for sure and we need this quickly as we should not have to sell or use stuff we do not want to use or sell! And fix the troopers iOS issue too asap please.

Muzzleloader
08-27-2019, 04:38 PM
Does level Xl and XII count toward the LoL acheviement battles?

In my dictionary awakenable is a word.

Stormseye
08-27-2019, 04:42 PM
Does level Xl and XII count toward the LoL acheviement battles?

In my dictionary awakenable is a word.

Yes the range is I-XII for all achievements.

Muzzleloader
08-27-2019, 04:51 PM
How much SoT do you need per key?

druid138
08-27-2019, 05:05 PM
How much SoT do you need per key?

15 SoT for Floor XI, and 20 SoT for Floor XII. I only got 34 runs in (Floor XII) due to the inventory management issues. But, without those, you should be able to do 60+ runs per key, I would think.

Also, the floors drop quite a bit of SoT along the way.

Bakura
08-27-2019, 05:30 PM
That Fallen Angels Pak for $29.99 U.S., if one can afford it, is the much better deal than buying ironite to get enough event souls to meet the 750 requirement for a guaranteed LoL.
The pack has 1,000 Fallen Angel Frags.
With what you earn in the event , and getting the pak, thats more than enough for the 1,500 cost for LoL in the store.
Plus, no new allies, so why bother w/ event souls. Depending on your ironite on hand, going the old route can cost $50, $100 or more.

Stormseye
08-27-2019, 05:40 PM
Each key will open the dungeon for 2 hours and the first time you play through you will have to lose some time due to storyline but you can skip them. Then there are two dungeons available at first. Cost is 15 and 20 per run. Dungeons are relatively easy so with a good team you should get somewhere between 100 and 120 runs in per key. Adjust your cost according to what dungeon you farm. I expect as the different LOL themed dungeons open throughout the week then we will be able to farm higher tiered dungeons up to XV which will cost 35 SoT per run.

Muzzleloader
08-27-2019, 05:43 PM
What's the difference in rewards between XI and XII? Do keys drop in XI and XII?

I guess my question is after earning the acheviement, would it be better to save keys for later higher levels and earn keys in level X.

The costs are definetly rising fast. We will see who the whales are quickly.

Stormseye
08-27-2019, 06:05 PM
I feel like the keys only drop in the I-X levels as I farmed 1800 SoT all in XII and received no keys. I could not tell you the reward difference as I farmed XII exclusively.

Rain88
08-27-2019, 08:07 PM
I feel like the keys only drop in the I-X levels as I farmed 1800 SoT all in XII and received no keys. I could not tell you the reward difference as I farmed XII exclusively.
I remember reading It drops on X

Shaolin85london
08-27-2019, 08:15 PM
I remember reading It drops on X

Indeed it drops only on X floor

Natasmai
08-27-2019, 08:18 PM
The keys supposedly only drop in X levels, though i haven't seen a single one I dont think. (I have earned 5 total keys, so maybe they did drop?)

BEWARE!!!! all achievements are for all dungeons I - XII EXCEPT the all sentinel and all assassin achievements. They must be done only on floors I - X

Iced_Earth
08-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Which toons gave safe def down?

kkkreg5
08-27-2019, 08:24 PM
Only 3 have dropped for me.

Anyone else notice that one challenge is to run Gunner dungeon with only Assassins? That doesn't come around until Saturday at reset for the last 200 Enlightened frags...

kkkreg5
08-27-2019, 08:26 PM
Iced: Use Ass and/or Warrior NBOL.

Fudjo
08-27-2019, 08:29 PM

Benjamin Breeg Eddie has AOE DEF down as a basic attack. Gotta run on manual for maximum efficiency, but it doesn't take long.

Muzzleloader
08-27-2019, 08:34 PM
Benjis vile move gives def down to all opponents and give extra turns. Run a low attack and you can get many strikes per run.

Mateja
08-27-2019, 08:39 PM

I'm going with Benji and it's coming along nicely. S. Anubis and A. Axis bomber boy power moves inflict guaranteed def down on all enemies but I have no idea how often they fire off on auto. There's also W. and A. Newborn of light, Aces Ed and probably some more that I can't think of.

Rory
08-27-2019, 09:06 PM
Anyone else notice that one challenge is to run Gunner dungeon with only Assassins? That doesn't come around until Saturday at reset for the last 200 Enlightened frags...

I'm thinking that they might do that thing they've done in the past, where the Lord of Light is available 7 days in a row, with short rotations of the different classes on the two days that the LoL dungeons are normally closed.

Tim28213
08-27-2019, 09:11 PM
Come on Devs! Inventory overflows. Events chain farming LoL and introducing new shards. You need to adjust the limits for the long-term players. I buy 2 mega refills to run and come back to barely any SoT used due to shard overflow and I've lost over an hour of time is a special keyed dungeon. Really not cool.
Or at least put a counter on the inventory screen so we know how close we are to the maximum allowed stacks. It's frustrating hitting these limits when you dont know what they are.
I spent down my soul stacks. I didn't know I was supposed to check shard stacks. Am I going to hit rune stack overflow next?
If I am constantly running your events I often dont have time to spend the resources I am acquiring. I should not find out unexpectedly that I hit an overflow when I am chaining an event based special limited timed dungeon.

druid138
08-27-2019, 09:26 PM
Come on Devs! Inventory overflows. Events chain farming LoL and introducing new shards. You need to adjust the limits for the long-term players. I buy 2 mega refills to run and come back to barely any SoT used due to shard overflow and I've lost over an hour of time is a special keyed dungeon. Really not cool.
Or at least put a counter on the inventory screen so we know how close we are to the maximum allowed stacks. It's frustrating hitting these limits when you dont know what they are.
I spent down my soul stacks. I didn't know I was supposed to check shard stacks. Am I going to hit rune stack overflow next?
If I am constantly running your events I often dont have time to spend the resources I am acquiring. I should not find out unexpectedly that I hit an overflow when I am chaining an event based special limited timed dungeon.

I totally empathize. I went through the same thing yesterday. When a large number of new material types are released, I think inventory slots should be increased at the same time to accommodate them.

GotN
08-27-2019, 09:27 PM
I'm thinking that they might do that thing they've done in the past, where the Lord of Light is available 7 days in a row, with short rotations of the different classes on the two days that the LoL dungeons are normally closed.

That would be interesting to know. DEVs can you please tell us, if the dungeons will be open all week long? Thanks!

druid138
08-27-2019, 09:30 PM
That would be interesting to know. DEVs can you please tell us, if the dungeons will be open all week long? Thanks!

Yes, according to one of the event announcements (see first post here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12198-Lord-of-Light-The-Awakening-I-DEBUT-of-playable-Lord-of-Light!)):

We’ll be running an all-dungeon weekend to ensure you can keep completing challenges all through the event!

Yup
08-27-2019, 09:37 PM
LOL key looks exactly like the Viral key in the BOS.. fix this please.

Also I purchased 2 LOL keys and 1 Landing Strip key...... got 1 opening.... NOTHING stacks as Devs claim it does.

Keys NEED to go to the BOS so they can be redeemed when desired. Auto-opening TIMED dungeons is a BAD idea.

(Put Revenge talismans on Major Malkov and and run any LOL dungeon... the Timebomb achievement will be completed in record time).

Muzzleloader
08-27-2019, 09:59 PM
We had the same slot problems when they started with cosmic particles. They should at least increase the number of slot equal to or greater than any increase of items released. Last time after many of us hit the overflow and sold resources they increased slot capacity. It's hard to decide what to sell when they keep changing the rules.

I had a similar problem last fall, I sold a bunch of 1 * evo shards only to regret that when the pumkin sacathon came along. I lost out on alot of evolving/essence increasing.

I have hesitated on running the new LoL dungeons until they at least respond to our concerns.

druid138
08-27-2019, 10:01 PM
We had the same slot problems when they started with cosmic particles. They should at least increase the number of slot equal to or greater than any increase of items released. Last time after many of us hit the overflow and sold resources they increased slot capacity. It's hard to decide what to sell when they keep changing the rules.

I had a similar problem last fall, I sold a bunch of 1 * evo shards only to regret that when the pumkin sacathon came along. I lost out on alot of evolving/essence increasing.

I have hesitated on running the new LoL dungeons until they at least respond to our concerns.

Agree 100%. I'm saving all LoL dungeon keys for now because of this.

wipp
08-27-2019, 10:55 PM
Which lol are you all buying with your frags?

druid138
08-27-2019, 11:02 PM
Which lol are you all buying with your frags?

I'm going to save my Fallen Angel frags for awhile. I don't want to spend them on a Lord of Light that I may happen to drop from a soul later in the mega-event.

GrimDusk
08-27-2019, 11:18 PM
Spoiler Warning

The final character releasing in the store alongside the Assassin LoL is the definitely the merged form of the Lord of Light and the Beast Shard. Also, as much as this grind is ridiculous, I love where the devs are taking the story. Lilith really had no part of the lore and was kinda just a false playable LoL, and now we have more reasoning behind them both. So the Beast and LoL were one being at one point, but the Archangel Gabriel divided them and imprisoned them both. Now, I'm not sure if Avalon is supposed to be some form of heaven or the Garden of Eden, but I like how it is all being tied together. Doesn't explain why the Killer was more powerful than the Beast, but I'm going to disregard that.

HK-47
08-27-2019, 11:54 PM
Blue Pyro Soldier does guaranteed timebombs with his power move

HuckFinn150
08-28-2019, 12:42 AM
If love to do this dungeon. Since this event started all I have been able to manage is 50 LoL battles. How I miss mega refills. No response as of yet from CS.....

Ezz
08-28-2019, 01:04 AM
If love to do this dungeon. Since this event started all I have been able to manage is 50 LoL battles. How I miss mega refills. No response as of yet from CS.....

My trooper auto replay option is stuck in the off position. Anyone else having this issue? Will definitely slow down my auto runs on timed dungeons by having to manually add a trooper each time.

Edit: it’s only LOL XI that auto is stuck to off - it’s ok on all other modes and levels.

HuckFinn150
08-28-2019, 01:31 AM
So far none of their hot fixes have yet to fix anything for me.

Tim28213
08-28-2019, 01:41 AM
I just awakened a magus LoL and did not receive the stretch goal rewards. Quit and restart still not there. Also oddly after I completed the awaken this little gem popped up...

How does that end up popping up at random times so frequently?

Yup
08-28-2019, 06:10 AM
I just awakened a magus LoL and did not receive the stretch goal rewards.

I THOUGHT the same thing.. but.. look at the little counter. It'll probably read "1/3" Since it's a 1shot goal, the bar never actually fills, the counter jsut goes up 1. If you got the Catalyst Soul and the Awakening soul.. you got the achievement goal.

You can also check the Achievements tab.. there's a 5 time achievement there for basically the same thing... it'll probably be 1/5 and the bar will be filled 1/5th of the way.

Inishmore
08-28-2019, 08:10 AM
What are your exepriences with the LOL Keys? i had roughly 350 runs and got one key. Is the overall dorprate that low or am I simply being unlucky?

Yup
08-28-2019, 08:38 AM
I haven't run LOL X much at all. but I did get 1 key drop from there in .. maybe 20 runs for X. I've been running XII pretty much non stop.

I had amassed a large sum of iron coins. The Arena store has that Frontier coins for iron coin purchase... normally it's limited to 2 purchases a week... When the event started that limit was NOT there.. I spent roughly 40K in iron coins turning them into Frontier coins. (now that option isn't even in my arena store, so I assume they corrected that issue) I've been simply buying LOL keys as needed. They do however drop from achievements as well.

Note DO NOT purchase more than 1 key at a time from the Frontier store... they DO NOT STACK. If you buy one key.. the dungeon opens for 2 hours.. buy a second key.. nothing changes.. dungeon is still open for the same 2hrs.. and there/s no extra key in the BOS. The auto-opening of dungeons upon the purchase of a key is a MISTAKE on the part of the devs. Keys NEED to go to the BOS to allow the player to open them when desired. The very LEAST the devs could do is to disallow the purchase of a key if that particular dungeon is currently open -- in other words, put a time delay restriction on key purchases that is equivalent to the time the dungeon is open. That way you could only purchase a key every 2 hours.. so there'd be no lost purchases.

Also.. since the BOS has a limitation on how many items it'll actually display on the right side of the screen.. SOMETHING is going to need to be done to manage stored items. Again, another inventory issue.... I don't WANT to cash in every key I get when I get it. So if I'm saving 7 different keys. . that means I might only see 2 souls, and not see several other soul stacks due to the limitation. Basically... the inventory issues should have been sorted before all these new inventory items are added... but yeah.. that would require TESTING and FORETHOUGHT. I get it.

URock
08-28-2019, 10:17 AM
I thought we got unlimited space for these items (because there is no counter) since the last issue and the game update followed.
Awesome game design and development! Respect to the whole team!

Natasmai
08-28-2019, 11:28 AM
I thought we got unlimited space for these items (because there is no counter) since the last issue and the game update followed.
Awesome game design and development! Respect to the whole team!

I'm sure this is sarcasm, but just to be clear for others who may not realize the sarcasm....

There is a limit to inventory of pretty much everything in the game. I know because I capped out my shards as soon as I started an LOL key run. Then I sold a bunch, restarted the LOL run and capped out on runes almost immediately. Sold a bunch of those and about half way thru my 3rd key I capped out each of them again.

YOU NEED TO FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY.

YOU ALSO NEED TO CREATE A "Key Ring" TO STORE THE KEYS. Its a pain in the ass to scroll thru a million souls to find the key soul im looking for. The keys should not be in the BoS at all.

YOU SHOULD ALSO ADD A COUNTER FOR SLOTS. The talisman and character screens have a counter, "how many slots used/how many total", we need to know the same info on shards, souls, runes, etc... I could have avoided time lost on the "limited time dungeons" if I knew I was close to my limit (whatever that limit may be).

In the future, if you intend to add something to the game that takes up a drastic amount of inventory, you should preemptively increase the inventory limits. This should be common sense, but obviously it isnt.

GrimDusk
08-28-2019, 12:20 PM
Has anyone received a Light talisman from the LoL frontier dungeons?

R1ck
08-28-2019, 12:31 PM
Yes, opened the dungeon to try once and got one from lol XI

scott-5496
08-28-2019, 12:46 PM
Not had a single Light Talisman yet. But lots of other stuff is dropping.

I am getting a fair few LOL X keys dropping so not needed to buy any yet.

We must get the overflow issue resolved as soon as possible devs -this is a pain in the ass to sort all the time and we should not need to sell or use valuable resources just to make the game playable.

blade685
08-28-2019, 12:49 PM
and not any answer from support like always they are pathetic and useless....

infinite dreamer
08-28-2019, 01:13 PM
What are your exepriences with the LOL Keys? i had roughly 350 runs and got one key. Is the overall dorprate that low or am I simply being unlucky?

I've gotten 3 LOL keys in maybe 200 runs on LOL X. That sounds like bad luck. I haven't gotten any light talismans yet.

Muzzleloader
08-28-2019, 02:16 PM
The new LoL dungeons will show who has been frugal with their resources or spends real money. It is definetly a draw on ironite caches.

gogosox40
08-28-2019, 02:44 PM
I pulled the LOL Assassin from 1 soul. I did all the achievements besides the gunner LOL using assassin only.
I Awakened my LOL to star #2. That's all I can do right now till the LOL Assassin dungeon opens up because I do not have anymore 3 Star Purple Evo Shards to awaken him to a 3 star.
So I am basically done with the event for a few days. Working on the Airstrip now for the 1st time.

scott-5496
08-28-2019, 03:19 PM
I may be able to get a LOL (warrior or magus only) character with grinding out LOL XII - half way there just now - just over 700 frags but slow going - thankfully I have decent ironite resources as been hording. Should be doable if I keep going at current grinding level! Empty, refill, empty, refill and so on! Probably go for Warrior if I can. Cant see me getting enough for Magus too but you never know....either way I will have frags to get other stuff from the store I guess.

gogosox40
08-28-2019, 03:37 PM
I may be able to get a LOL (warrior or magus only) character with grinding out LOL XII - half way there just now - just over 700 frags but slow going - thankfully I have decent ironite resources as been hording. Should be doable if I keep going at current grinding level! Empty, refill, empty, refill and so on! Probably go for Warrior if I can. Cant see me getting enough for Magus too but you never know....either way I will have frags to get other stuff from the store I guess.

How are you getting the Fallen Angel Fragments to get the LOL's by grinding LOL XII? I didnt see any drop when I was grinding it. All I was getting was the Awakening Soul Fragments. I am sitting at 705 Frags now.
I thought you can only earn them from opening souls (which i am not buying with my ironite, already used up my luck buying 1 soul) and event challenges?

This is my 1st Mega Event. Started playing at the end of the Night City event. SO do I just hold on to my Fallen Angel Fragments till the end because there are tempting items in the store like the Talismans.
I could use an extra set of Viper or the Sacred Talismans.

fred10141988
08-28-2019, 03:47 PM
I wonder should I use Awakening soul fragments to summon an Awakening soul,

or I should keep them to exchange those Awakening pack in store?

I used 1 LOL key to finish 59 runs, here were what I got.

Two 1* Awakening shards, two 1* Gunner Awakening shards, one 1* Sentinel Awakening shard, eight 2* Awakening shards, two 2* Gunner Awakening shards, one 2* Magus Awakening shard, two 2* Sentinel Awakening shards, one 3* Assassin Awakening shard, six 3* Awakening shards, two 3* Sentinel Awakening shards, one 4* Awakening shard.

Muzzleloader
08-28-2019, 03:50 PM
What is the best team for LoL XII?

I tried. Gambler, KP, major and prisoner. I though of switching green troll for prisoner.

scott-5496
08-28-2019, 04:04 PM
Sorry I think my mistake - they are warrior frags I am seeing - one of the issues with game is so many slightly different coloured frags for various things!

In terms of best team - I have not really tried to speed things up - I am averaging 1 min 10 secs with my standard FFE/KP/Ferryman/Sekhmet at the moment. Probably way quicker teams!

Edit: just treid Prisoner and he got the fastest time of 48 second so will stay with him, Ferry, KP and Gambler! Nice!

gogosox40
08-28-2019, 04:07 PM
What is the best team for LoL XII?

I tried. Gambler, KP, major and prisoner. I though of switching green troll for prisoner.

I am just using a high damage team. Gambler, KP, Killer Beast and either Magus Derby Demon with vipers or the Green Troll with Greed.
Averaging around 1:04 minutes per round with my best at 48 seconds.

Muzzleloader
08-28-2019, 04:18 PM
I used prisoner to block passive counters. I have singularity on the major, I thought about putting avenger on him or troll .

My best was 50 seconds. Most were around 1:10, but sometimes slower if they were buffed with endure.

Tengu316
08-28-2019, 04:41 PM
I've gotten 3 LOL keys in maybe 200 runs on LOL X. That sounds like bad luck. I haven't gotten any light talismans yet.

Sounds like good luck to me, mate. I've done 160 runs so far and got ONE LoL key. At this moment, after clearing all the event goals, I got 753 FA souls and 190 LoL. Trying to suss out whether I should just stop farming and wait for "Awakening II" or keep going with this drop-rate and wait for the Bell Curve to catch up to me. :)

wipp
08-28-2019, 04:53 PM
This event gives out light tals? I been farming for 2 days straight and have not recieved one.

infinite dreamer
08-28-2019, 05:19 PM
Sounds like good luck to me, mate. I've done 160 runs so far and got ONE LoL key. At this moment, after clearing all the event goals, I got 753 FA souls and 190 LoL. Trying to suss out whether I should just stop farming and wait for "Awakening II" or keep going with this drop-rate and wait for the Bell Curve to catch up to me. :)

I was referring to Irishmore who had 350 runs with only 1 key. That is some bad luck. I just got a 4th key in about 230 runs, so I can't complain.

Wipp, light talismans are supposed to be dropping according to the Awakening thread.

"The first time you complete one of the 2 floors currently available, you will earn set rewards including Awakening and Talisman Soul Fragments. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Awakening Fragments, as well as a chance of Awakening materials, various Soul Fragments and Light Talismans!"

On a side note, I keep getting warrior fragments. Anyone else get any other class fragments?

Mizrael
08-28-2019, 05:23 PM
Ohh... my lucky streak keeps going. 24 souls and only 1x5*-a warrior minotaur, no LoL. kinda getting used to it after 3 years...

brogami
08-28-2019, 05:34 PM
If the LoL keys are supposed to be a "core" part of this event, the drop rate certainly doesn't reflect that. I think it could be bumped up by 1-2% without breaking the game;)

Natasmai
08-28-2019, 05:45 PM
Has anyone received a Light talisman from the LoL frontier dungeons?

This event gives out light tals? I been farming for 2 days straight and have not recieved one.

I was referring to Irishmore who had 350 runs with only 1 key. That is some bad luck. I just got a 4th key in about 230 runs, so I can't complain.

Wipp, light talismans are supposed to be dropping according to the Awakening thread.

"The first time you complete one of the 2 floors currently available, you will earn set rewards including Awakening and Talisman Soul Fragments. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Awakening Fragments, as well as a chance of Awakening materials, various Soul Fragments and Light Talismans!"

On a side note, I keep getting warrior fragments. Anyone else get any other class fragments?

I have gotten mostly warrior but also plenty of sentinel and magus. no Assassin or Gunner though.

The light talisman drop only in floors XI and XII as far as I understand. I have gotten 3 bulwark 2* talismans as far as I know. I dont believe I have seen any more than that. And it seems the drops lately are nil. I have run 5 or 6 keys, got 1 each on the first 3 keys, none since. I am out of keys unless I want to buy some, so I will either park it, or go farm more in the X floor.

druid138
08-28-2019, 05:51 PM
LotB Team - I understand that Fallen Angel frags will continue to be obtainable throughout all phases of the mega-event (not just in this first phase). Is that also true for Lord of Light frags? Thanks!

Kaz_LOTB
08-28-2019, 06:09 PM
LotB Team - I understand that Fallen Angel frags will continue to be obtainable throughout all phases of the mega-event (not just in this first phase). Is that also true for Lord of Light frags? Thanks!

The Lord of Light fragments are exclusive to the Enlightened Souls.

-Kaz

druid138
08-28-2019, 06:16 PM
The Lord of Light fragments are exclusive to the Enlightened Souls.

-Kaz

Thanks, Kaz. Am I right that Enlightened Souls will be available in future phases? This is from the first post of this thread.

Please note that these Souls are ONLY available from event challenges during The Awakening I event, though they will still occasionally be offered in the Store over the course of the Mega Event.

Kaz_LOTB
08-28-2019, 06:52 PM
Thanks, Kaz. Am I right that Enlightened Souls will be available in future phases?

The Enlightened Souls themselves are to be featured in future offers, but the Soul Packs in the store will only exist for the duration of Awakening I.

-Kaz

Amarthir
08-28-2019, 06:58 PM
Looks like the upper levels of Awakening are gonna get long term really fast. We need hundreds of 3* colored Evo shards to awaken a character after the second awakening. My Lord is on his fourth now and I'm completely out of blue Evo shards to get him to his fifth. And since you only get a couple of them per refill it's gonna take a painfully long time unless there's a faster way of getting them.

Tim28213
08-28-2019, 08:19 PM
I feel like I missed something. What are the light talismans?
(I'm overwhelmed at work so it's likely I just missed this somewhere along the way???)

druid138
08-28-2019, 08:24 PM
Kaz - your Hot Fix post says the following:

There are additional fixes and tuning updates on the way for other issues introduced in the last update. Stay tuned for more information about that later this week.

Any chance these future changes will include a shard inventory slot expansion? This is a real bottleneck for a lot of players at the moment, with all these new awakening materials. Thanks!

infinite dreamer
08-28-2019, 08:38 PM
I feel like I missed something. What are the light talismans?
(I'm overwhelmed at work so it's likely I just missed this somewhere along the way???)

They are a 5 set of yellow talismans that grant perfect immortality. I can't remember which event they were associated with.

Tim28213
08-28-2019, 08:44 PM
ROTFL. Thanks. Now I feel like a newb. I have a set from the original event. I was thinking it was something else new. There is a lot going on in the game right now!

Kaz_LOTB
08-28-2019, 08:50 PM
Any chance these future changes will include a shard inventory slot expansion? This is a real bottleneck for a lot of players at the moment, with all these new awakening materials. Thanks!

The hot fix won't include this, but it's something we are looking into for the next game update we ship.

-Kaz

Shaolin85london
08-28-2019, 09:35 PM
Kaz since yesterday I mailing the support, I bought some lol mega event pack, got charged but didn't receive the goods. Could you please look into this as feels a bit annoying? Thanks

Shaolin85london
08-28-2019, 09:36 PM
The hot fix won't include this, but it's something we are looking into for the next game update we ship.

-Kaz

Referring to my question

Kaz_LOTB
08-28-2019, 09:44 PM
Kaz since yesterday I mailing the support, I bought some lol mega event pack, got charged but didn't receive the goods. Could you please look into this as feels a bit annoying? Thanks

Passed along to CS.

-Kaz

Rodrigo-3281
08-28-2019, 10:04 PM
Kaz, I haven't been able to login into the game since I played a little of the new event. I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times but I always getting stuck in the login screen with the blue bar filling up all the way. I've emailed support but could you help me out with this? It's getting annoying that I'm missing out on this event. Thanks!

Kaz_LOTB
08-28-2019, 10:29 PM
Kaz, I haven't been able to login into the game since I played a little of the new event. I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times but I always getting stuck in the login screen with the blue bar filling up all the way. I've emailed support but could you help me out with this? It's getting annoying that I'm missing out on this event. Thanks!

Have you downloaded have the latest client update? If so, DM me your user ID.

-Kaz

HuckFinn150
08-28-2019, 11:36 PM
Sadly, it looks like this event will be over before I get to pay any of the new dungeons. Our any more than 120 ironite will allow in the regular lol....

FBomb
08-29-2019, 03:12 AM
What are everyone's thoughts on Celestial talismans? Buy a set or try to collect 1500 frags for a Lord?

scott-5496
08-29-2019, 10:05 AM
We also need to know that not just slots for shards etc are getting fixed but that the iOS trooper issues is resolved - can this not get a hot fix please?

SinGularity-8786
08-29-2019, 12:09 PM
@FBomb
It's announced to get 4k (+some from Sat15) of frags over all events. As long as you won't pay real money for it you will end with 2 Lol's and 1k frags and a set of talis will be 875 frags.
Looks like they would be a good addition to Myth Ed.

Bakura
08-29-2019, 03:46 PM
I have to say, this is really a great event.
The new LoL dungeon levels w/ the nice rewards (finally, 3* colorless runes) and the ability to jack up a toon w/ more power and extra abilities. This is definitely the extra "wow" that this game needed.
Great job Navigator Games!

Shaolin85london
08-29-2019, 03:53 PM
I have to say, this is really a great event.
The new LoL dungeon levels w/ the nice rewards (finally, 3* colorless runes) and the ability to jack up a toon w/ more power and extra abilities. This is definitely the extra "wow" that this game needed.
Great job Navigator Games!

Bakura have you got any free room for a daily player? Cheers

mikmar
08-29-2019, 04:00 PM
I got some, check and send me a request if you want

infinite dreamer
08-29-2019, 05:40 PM
Quick question for Kaz or anyone else who may know:

Is there a time limit to buy awakening packs (available for awakening fragments) in the store? I have over 2000 awakening fragments, but no Lord of Light to spend them on yet. With the fallen angel fragments, getting one shouldn't be an issue, but I'm wondering how long the offers will be available. Thanks!

SinGularity-8786
08-29-2019, 06:29 PM
Isn't it possible to have a specific time shown instead of that totally confusing "limited time!" ?

MetalKing
08-29-2019, 07:18 PM
Can we only awaken lord of light characters, or any character of the correct class?

infinite dreamer
08-29-2019, 07:29 PM
Can we only awaken lord of light characters, or any character of the correct class?

According to the awakening guide thread:

"At this time, the only character that is currently awakenable is the Lord of Light, but more characters of this type will be added in future!"

URock
08-29-2019, 07:32 PM
Wait for the Awakenable Dragon Lord!

scott-5496
08-29-2019, 07:33 PM
Another restart! They really did mess up the last big update - hope they get it right this time after the earlier reset......

rags-6094
08-29-2019, 09:29 PM
Quick question for Kaz or anyone else who may know:

Is there a time limit to buy awakening packs (available for awakening fragments) in the store? I have over 2000 awakening fragments, but no Lord of Light to spend them on yet. With the fallen angel fragments, getting one shouldn't be an issue, but I'm wondering how long the offers will be available. Thanks!

Please forgive me if I’m wrong here but I’m pretty sure that question was asked in this very thread earlier pages, but I could be confusing it with a different pack... they will be available for the whole mega event but the enlightening souls are only for this event and sometime in the future.

rags-6094
08-29-2019, 09:57 PM
So I have my 1st Lord of Light Warrior and I have awakened 1 x star in him, I’m quite impressed thus far with this new take on LOTB, the second star is a big ask, I need over 5 million gold (easily done) but expensive none the less, but Warrior single star awakening souls in fact all class single star awakening souls simply aren’t falling, I need 25 of them to awaken level 2 I have been playing exclusively level 12.

I have plenty of 2, 3, & 4* awakening souls but almost bupkiss 1*’s is this going to be another frustration like the Talisman T1 1* issue that already exists? I burn 20 sot x100 odd times and have used up many lol keys and have managed 1 x 1* of each class only.
Is this the way it was designed DEVS? I like the concept, I’ll burn the resources even, I’m happy to spend a little even but could the Devs please look into or weigh in on why these items are are soooo difficult to acquire?

Shaolin85london
08-29-2019, 10:20 PM
So I have my 1st Lord of Light Warrior and I have awakened 1 x star in him, I’m quite impressed thus far with this new take on LOTB, the second star is a big ask, I need over 5 million gold (easily done) but expensive none the less, but Warrior single star awakening souls in fact all class single star awakening souls simply aren’t falling, I need 25 of them to awaken level 2 I have been playing exclusively level 12.

I have plenty of 2, 3, & 4* awakening souls but almost bupkiss 1*’s is this going to be another frustration like the Talisman T1 1* issue that already exists? I burn 20 sot x100 odd times and have used up many lol keys and have managed 1 x 1* of each class only.
Is this the way it was designed DEVS? I like the concept, I’ll burn the resources even, I’m happy to spend a little even but could the Devs please look into or weigh in on why these items are are soooo difficult to acquire?

Awakening material pack are avaible in the store under the section special. Permanent addition that is the way to powering the new awakening characters.

Muzzleloader
08-29-2019, 10:27 PM
Hey Rags, how's it going I havent been on for awhile. The cosmic particles and lord of light particles have been done the same way. Release 10+ new items that at the moment dont do much of anything except take up slot space. You should easily get the gold just by selling precious resources to make space.

Both concepts have great potential, it is just they botched the rollout. I was preaching the game became one of resource management. Now its not just acquiring the resources now you have to manage the slots to not hit overloads.

rags-6094
08-29-2019, 10:28 PM
Many thanks for that! Yeah I was kind of hoping they would make them a little bit more available without me having to take my wallet out again so to speak... I guess that’s where the ‘CA CHING’ sound comes in ....

URock
08-29-2019, 10:35 PM
Thanks to the shit RNG which gave me zero new toons (as always) I have much time to farm these new items.
Is this a new push for the game? Not for me...boring same shit as before...no difference!

Muzzleloader
08-29-2019, 10:36 PM
At least you can purchase awakening materials unlike how the cosmic talisman started.

rags-6094
08-29-2019, 10:54 PM
Once one does acquire a Lord of Light Character (irrespective of how long that may take) the RNG calc Changes to greatly reduce the chance of one being able to freely acquire that Lord of Light class specific awakening resources..

Bakura
08-29-2019, 11:08 PM
I confess, I got the Fallen Angel pak, which gives 1,000 fallen angel frags.... this enbled a purchase of the LOL.
I only started last nite to awaken him. I did 2 dungeons level 12. This gave all the necessary means to evolve up 3 awakening levels (lv. 8).... so all in all, pretty quick thus far. The level up packs in the specials section of the store is the deal.

wipp
08-29-2019, 11:36 PM
Ooops,cleared it

infinite dreamer
08-29-2019, 11:54 PM
Please forgive me if I’m wrong here but I’m pretty sure that question was asked in this very thread earlier pages, but I could be confusing it with a different pack... they will be available for the whole mega event but the enlightening souls are only for this event and sometime in the future.

Thanks Rags, but I mean the awakening fragments from farming LOL XI and XII, not the enlightened frags or fallen angel frags. You can spend them on packs in the special section of the store. Shaolin85london just mentioned they were a permanent addition, so I hope he's right. I was just hoping for an official clarification. Thanks guys!

kkkreg5
08-30-2019, 12:13 AM
Why restart the LOL dungeons with warrior? We just had that 3 days ago...

Stranger
08-30-2019, 09:30 AM
They shortened the LOL restart. Warrior will end today at 4PM UTC.

Muzzleloader
08-30-2019, 01:31 PM
They will have red, green and blue open for 18 hours each. That's what they do when they have extended weekends. They should then have purple and yellow open for 1 day each.

scott-5496
08-30-2019, 02:02 PM
Well I too took the plunge and spent some of my tax refund (may even spend some more as this was an unexpected ££££ boost I never knew was coming) on a pack and got the Warrior Lillith LOL. Managed to get him up to 4 purple stars so far and not far off the fifth - he should be fun to use! I may even go for the Magus too (though maybe not quite yet as not got the upgrade stuff to do both of them to a high level).

blade685
08-30-2019, 02:36 PM
0 new toons like always and i have stop to play lol because of the stupid inventory limit......

scott-5496
08-30-2019, 02:42 PM
The inventory limi is a real pain - I have had to sell loads of stacks just to make space - not major but still they have messed up yet again on something really basic!

Blade
08-30-2019, 02:49 PM
The 9 free souls gave blue eyes. I bought a 10 pack, first since years, and got reminded why I don't do that anymore. So no lol for me. I think it is a nasty thing to have that one challenge in the event that already requires one of the event characters. At least make them available for fc right now. Also I think there is a huge pressure on these fallen angle frags with all the exclusive talisman sets. We will see how the mega event will continue. The gods mega event had a brilliant finish with the sac event, but as the game evolved, I fear that this won't happen again. From this perspective the event is more sort of a money grab, unfortunately.

Stormseye
08-30-2019, 03:21 PM
Got red eyes but only 4* dupes. May try and save my resources and see if it plays out like prior mega events. I like these type of events because as they progress your resource acquisition ability also multiplies exponentially. This allows you to select the the characters that you really want and as trooper acquire them you can test them. Patience is key for me nowadays. Of the new LOL allies that I have faced none have shown to be a game changer. Great skills and damage but I can still manage them in the Arena.

Lemmyone
08-30-2019, 03:27 PM
So I think I'm stuck without spending any cash at this point ... Ive completed all events (except for Awakening and Gunner) and farmed level X and XII, and opened all my Enlightened Souls. I've got ~750 Fallen Angel Tragments and 50 LOL fragments. I don't see any means to farm more of either fragments there's no reason to burn ironite to farm anymore right? My only option is to burn ironite buying enlightened souls hoping for a LOL.

Ps : I don't have enough ironite stocks for enough Enlightened souls to get another 750 lol fragments.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

wipp
08-30-2019, 03:33 PM
Whats worth more? Awakaning soul frags as currency for the store or souls? I have not spent any yet

Muzzleloader
08-30-2019, 03:48 PM
For those who have pulled a lord of light. I can earn enough falling angel frags with one more key. Is it worth getting a red or blue or wait until the other events to see who's the best to purchase or save for the ultimate toon.

blade685
08-30-2019, 04:09 PM
For those who have pulled a lord of light. I can earn enough falling angel frags with one more key. Is it worth getting a red or blue or wait until the other events to see who's the best to purchase or save for the ultimate toon.

good question i m waiting and don't do anythings for now :)

Muzzleloader
08-30-2019, 04:30 PM
I have several more keys. I dont know if I should use them or grind the normal LoL for a few more keys to play through the end of the mega event. Either way I will burn through ironite.

I dont need any normal evo material, but I will need the new fangled evo materials.

scott-5496
08-30-2019, 04:40 PM
Trying to get enough resource to get my LOL to 5 purple stars and should be able to do it today as just bashing thorugh the LOL achievments and on VII just now and there is decent loot with that once I get it.

blade685
08-30-2019, 04:59 PM
loot are useless in lol 10 only for keys, no frag .... not so good event

Ip4
08-30-2019, 05:52 PM
when will be assassin(purple) LOL?Few hours ago it was warrior and now magus :(

Muzzleloader
08-30-2019, 06:05 PM
It is usually goes red, blue, green, yellow then purple.

gogosox40
08-30-2019, 06:08 PM

You are getting Falling Angel Frags in the LOL key Dungeon?
I thought they only dropped Awakening Soul Fragments. No Falling Angel frags have ever dropped for me in the dungeons.

blade685
08-30-2019, 06:11 PM
when will be assassin(purple) LOL?Few hours ago it was warrior and now magus :(

no ass and gunner before the weekend it is the stupid dev choice since the beginning
Only red blue and green many times and only 1 day for ass and gunner ....
Result you have many 3* red, blue and green and poor two others
But we know that dev do so many stupid things in that game lol
The strategy: don't keep players ;)

blade685
08-30-2019, 06:12 PM
I thought they only dropped Awakening Soul Fragments. No Falling Angel frags have ever dropped for me in the dungeons.

for me too = another bad pay to win event

fred10141988
08-30-2019, 06:42 PM
Whats worth more? Awakaning soul frags as currency for the store or souls? I have not spent any yet

Same question here.

Anyone summons any Awakaning soul?

kkkreg5
08-30-2019, 10:33 PM
It should have started with Gunner (yellow) since it is first in the rotation. Plain dumb!!

Also, countless runs of LOL XII and not 1 Light talisman...

Muzzleloader
08-30-2019, 10:39 PM
I dont know if I ever seen yellow or purple LoL dungeons open on an extended weekend. Not a single light talisman either.

Yup
08-30-2019, 10:43 PM
Not a single light talisman either.

I got 1 out of I think roughly 10-12 keys..... That's abysmal odds. If you figure I've done dozens of runs, if not triple digits.

Amarthir
08-31-2019, 12:04 AM
Good news, I'm getting a couple keys from floor X so that's gonna save me frontier coins.

Bad news is I really wish you could get more than say a dozen 3* Colored Evo shards per mega refill. I need 200 blue Evo shards for my Lord's 6th awakening and I can only get a couple of them per refill.

Rodrigo-3281
08-31-2019, 12:39 AM
Have you downloaded have the latest client update? If so, DM me your user ID.

-Kaz

Sad to say that this still isn't fixed. I still can't login. Only heard back from support once and I doubt I'll hear back until next week which means I'll miss out on the event. This is completely frustrating.

Bakura
08-31-2019, 01:13 AM
Good news, I'm getting a couple keys from floor X so that's gonna save me frontier coins.

Bad news is I really wish you could get more than say a dozen 3* Colored Evo shards per mega refill. I need 200 blue Evo shards for my Lord's 6th awakening and I can only get a couple of them per refill.
I thought maybe getting character evo paks from the store might have more 3* blue shards than lol , but where they used to have 6 in a pak, has been reduced to 2.
Hmmmm, I wonder why? 🤔

Amarthir
08-31-2019, 01:26 AM
I thought maybe getting character evo paks from the store might have more 3* blue shards than lol , but where they used to have 6 in a pak, has been reduced to 2.
Hmmmm, I wonder why? ��

It wouldn't be a worthy deal anyways. Tbh something like 50 or so would make sense but 200 is a serious road block and it can really mess with someone if they suddenly need to evolve some 4* characters

Bakura
08-31-2019, 01:31 AM
It wouldn't be a worthy deal anyways. Tbh something like 50 or so would make sense but 200 is a serious road block and it can really mess with someone if they suddenly need to evolve some 4* characters

Yeah, I actually need 50 to evolve to level 9, that's why I looked into it. LoL is a slow boat to nowhere, but at least they are re-rerunning the W. & M. Dungeons for this reason.

thealchemist
08-31-2019, 05:08 AM
Sad to say that this still isn't fixed. I still can't login. Only heard back from support once and I doubt I'll hear back until next week which means I'll miss out on the event. This is completely frustrating.

I feel your pain. I also had a similar problem during the end of the Night City mega event I think it was. I couldn't log in for 9 days due to an error on their servers linked to my account. So there was a lot of resources I missed out on but any resources I had that could be exchanged for event items in the store that were no longer there, they were willing to exchange which was something. From memory I think that included Charlotte fragments. They weren't willing to meet all my requests though so they gave me 300 ironite for compensation for not being able to access the game for over the week... :|

I'm not sure if this has been asked or mentioned but is the new key a permanent addition to the LOL X, like the Talisman key or is this event the only opportunity to earn them? I havent grinded too hard in this event and got 2 keys so far. I don't think I can be bothered spending a big chunk of my ironite just to guarantee a LOL so without a character to "awaken" the materials seem pointless at this point. Of course as the event progresses and I will be able to buy at least one LOL with the frags and later on with FC then I might be interested in the grind. But for now I am kinda meh about it. If it wasn't for the 3* evo runes and the achievement rewards tied to it I probably wouldnt be bothering tbh. I did get a couple of Light talismans to drop from floor XI but they are only 2*. At least the next evo event will be talismans so I will have some talismans to evolve.

I'm getting sick of seeing dungeons as this point though, there better be no more new dungeons for the next couple of months!

Bakura
08-31-2019, 08:32 AM
On the recent Hot Fix, they said they increased the LoL key drop rate. I just grinded a bunch earning over 100 blue 3* shards for awakening evo materials.
I got like 14 LoL keys in the process.

Ironite is the name of the game with this awakening process.

Btw, I believe the LoL dungeon key is permanent, considering it was in the rewards before this event started, and they said more "Awakening" characters will be available in the future.

It would be cool if they made some of the older toons able to awaken.... like all the gods of Powerslave toons. Osiris & Horus need a comeback.

thealchemist
08-31-2019, 11:54 AM
On the recent Hot Fix, they said they increased the LoL key drop rate. I just grinded a bunch earning over 100 blue 3* shards for awakening evo materials.
I got like 14 LoL keys in the process.

Ironite is the name of the game with this awakening process.

Btw, I believe the LoL dungeon key is permanent, considering it was in the rewards before this event started, and they said more "Awakening" characters will be available in the future.

It would be cool if they made some of the older toons able to awaken.... like all the gods of Powerslave toons. Osiris & Horus need a comeback.

What floor did you get the keys from? It sounds like in the new dungeon...floors XI and/or XII?

And I realise the key is a permanent addition but I guess I was trying to ask if its permanent to the LOL dungeon floor X rewards? Or after this event (part 1), only available in the frontier section of the store for FC? I could do with some extra gunner and assassin material so I plan on grinding floor X a bit over the next 2 days and hope to get a few keys in the process to use at a later time.

Muzzleloader
08-31-2019, 12:35 PM
I am guessing that since there will be two more LoL dungeon events we will be able to earn some more keys. I dont know how many keys to stockpile to tide me over until the next event. At two mega refls per key, they are expensive to maximize thier use.

MuzakMaker
08-31-2019, 01:50 PM
Since last night I haven't been able to log in. Getting the "error connecting to the server" error but no other app has any problem accessing servers so it looks like I'm going to miss out on the rest of this event which is a shame because I was actually enjoying it.

R1ck
08-31-2019, 04:35 PM
I think I won't spend my ironite or time grinding right now. Have enough FC to buy all LoLs at the end of mega event if necessary. Also won't waste Awakening material, will see who is the best to level up.

Bakura
09-01-2019, 12:13 AM
What floor did you get the keys from? It sounds like in the new dungeon...floors XI and/or XII?

And I realise the key is a permanent addition but I guess I was trying to ask if its permanent to the LOL dungeon floor X rewards? Or after this event (part 1), only available in the frontier section of the store for FC? I could do with some extra gunner and assassin material so I plan on grinding floor X a bit over the next 2 days and hope to get a few keys in the process to use at a later time.
Sorry if I wasn't clear. Since I was grinding 3* blue evo shards, they fall only in the regular LOL levels, so yes, I was referring to the level 10. Ended up getting 18 LoL dungeon keys from level 10, while grinding for magus evo shards.
Also, I noticed just 2 days before this awakening event, in the regular LOL levels, under rewards, there was a dungeon key.

I have seen some dungeon keys drop rarely in the expanded dungeon levels. So it's in both the regular level 10 and 11 & 12, also.

For the LoL awakening, going from character level 8 to 9 requires 100 3* color specific runes, and going from 9 to 10 requires 200 3* runes. So, since we have to grind for evo materials, we also earn keys. You shouldn't need to ever purchase any for FC in the store.
I currently have 22 total LoL dungeon keys, all earned while grinding.

apeterrr
09-01-2019, 08:58 AM

Same question here, Falling Angel Frags are only dropping from the achievements and satellite, or not ?

I am stuck with 1450...

Bakura
09-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Attn: NAVIGATOR GAMES
The GUARANTEED Light talismans are not dropping. I did like 8 keys and 1,800+ ironite. NOT 1 LIGHT TALISMAN!!!!!!!!!

URock
09-01-2019, 11:18 AM
@TheGreatDeveloperTeam:

how to fulfill the event-achievement (awaken a character) without such a character? Only way to fulfill this is to buy Ironite with real money, to buy event souls in the store to get enough fragments, right? That's because of your shit RNG system! Some people are lucky and got a Lord from the free event souls, but the rest of the players is unable to fulfill this achievement.

Your store is OVERPRICED, so give us a 100% character or waives such achievements in future events!

Bakura
09-01-2019, 02:29 PM
@TheGreatDeveloperTeam:

how to fulfill the event-achievement (awaken a character) without such a character? Only way to fulfill this is to buy Ironite with real money, to buy event souls in the store to get enough fragments, right? That's because of your shit RNG system! Some people are lucky and got a Lord from the free event souls, but the rest of the players is unable to fulfill this achievement.

Your store is OVERPRICED, so give us a 100% character or waives such achievements in future events!
I feel ya.... all is not well in Iron Maiden land.

Those event souls are worthless. If you don't get lucky, then you need 750 frags for a guaranteed LoL, that can cost about $100 or so, depending on your current ironite.
I got that $30 pak that gave 1,000 Fallen Angel Frags. It was the cheapest way to get a guaranteed LoL.
These things are super expensive to awaken. Each level requires more and more resources. Tons of ironite for grinding, millions of gold to evolve. Basically a sucky toon gets better and better. Once fully awakened and maxed, they're badasses..... but the price is unreal. I posted some pics to give people an idea of the gold and evo materials needed. The dungeon drops awakening materials, but the paks in the "specials" store tab, also are needed (costing large sums of awakening frags.)
Look at the gold cost, nearly 8 million just for levels 8 & 9.
I can't imagine too many people evolving more than 1 fully maxed anytime soon. Only those who have serious bucks to spend.

GotN
09-01-2019, 07:57 PM
So today was judgement day for Awakening Part 1 (now we know there will be Part 2 this month) for me. Cashed in 10 souls from achievements + 43 souls for 3.900 ironit. And from 53 souls I got.... nothing. This is really ridiculous. I spent more real money in the game the last few weeks than ever before, cause I really wanted to give it a chance (ofc for the love of Iron Maiden) and I got kicked in the ass again. Thank you so much NF!!! (but also you told us recently in the State of Nation you read all our posts, I’m sure you don’t do it or if, don’t care about it). I think I will follow Mizrael, T-Man, Zerynx, MrFreeze, BG, Moonchild, Askora, Icarus, Witek, mjmxiii, Kamuz, Andy, Osiris, Nicko and all the other great players, who have done the only right thing with this game- leave it behind...

Segoy
09-01-2019, 09:35 PM
All said in here (complaints) are very true, but there are two important pragmatic questions noone replied to:
a) Celestial talismans - has anyone bought them? And if yes, are they (any) good?
b) Awakening souls - has anyone purchased them? Are they good/worth it?

Please, be (also) positive and give some feedback also to these questions.

Thanks.

Olevipoeg
09-01-2019, 10:33 PM
All said in here (complaints) are very true, but there are two important pragmatic questions noone replied to:
a) Celestial talismans - has anyone bought them? And if yes, are they (any) good?

Thanks.
I bought the Celestial set because there was no hope of getting enough for LoL. But seems Celestial set doesn't clean silvers and doesn't inflict doom. I will experiment more tomorrow.

edsel
09-01-2019, 10:48 PM
I bought the Celestial set because there was no hope of getting enough for LoL. But seems Celestial set doesn't clean silvers and doesn't inflict doom. I will experiment more tomorrow.

Celestials are awesome, but like most new complex talismans perhaps buggy. Intermittent cleansing and first round blocking damage, Doom zapping all 4 opponents right off the bat sometimes, others nothing. All considered this is an important set and worth investing in even with odd initial performance behavior. Every 5set released has been a good set.

thealchemist
09-02-2019, 04:19 AM
I have a feeling (I dont have a LOL as yet so its an educated guess) that awakening souls might not be worth purchasing, I would imagine the resources they provide are randomly generated. So unless you have all 5 LOL are you going to get what you need? Highly unlikely. At least if you purchase the packs with awakening fragments you can purchase what you need. Just my take on it at this point.

AhabsHarpoon
09-02-2019, 04:50 AM
I have a feeling (I dont have a LOL as yet so its an educated guess) that awakening souls might not be worth purchasing, I would imagine the resources they provide are randomly generated. So unless you have all 5 LOL are you going to get what you need? Highly unlikely. At least if you purchase the packs with awakening fragments you can purchase what you need. Just my take on it at this point.

Alchemist- you're spot on. Got the warrior LOL and the two awakening souls I summoned were random materials pertaining to all 5 LOL types.

Bakura
09-02-2019, 05:11 AM
I figured since I spent soooo much time and resources on a Magus LOL, I should try him in the Arena.
He's decent, but I found that fully sharded has a 60% chance to inflict Doom or this new Silver Ghost, which automatically ghosts them for 2 rounds...then they are supposed to die.
Yet, when you hit them again next round, if Ghost is applied, it resets the Ghosted number of rounds until death. Another bug is a lone Charlotte was pass. disabled, Doom for one round and Ghost for 2, was applied. Instead of dieing from the Doom, the Ghost kept her alive for another round. Devs need to fix all the bugs with Doom, especially Gambler and toons w/ perf. heal shield.... they die, but their meter stays and they attack after being killed (invisible.) Also, Ghost is a debuff, it's silver, yet Singularity tals steal buffs from a random enemy each round, and the Ghost effect, which automatically ghosts your own toon... depending on the rounds left, this may just immediately kill yourself.
Btw, I was using M. LOL, w/ Singularity.

I may just replace him w/ Malakhov again.
I heard that Warrior LoL is bugged also.

thealchemist
09-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Well I took the plunge and yeah underwhelming kinda sums it up. No 5* stars at all from the event souls and the LOL I got was the Magus. Its okay but nothing special at this point, which is awakened at the base level. Hopefully once fully awakened it might be worth it (and that is likely to take a longgggg time). At least I had the ironite there and didn't pay for any of it. Otherwise I wouldnt have bothered.

scott-5496
09-02-2019, 09:36 AM
I got my Warrior LOL to 5 purple and he is OK - nothing game chaging yet to report. He is decent though! I replaced a character to run the final daily skull quest and it failed on auto with the LOL replacing my Beast - so it aint all that for sure. But he can be devastating in the right set up and with buffs included.

Olevipoeg
09-02-2019, 11:01 AM

Thanks.

I did some tests today. Celestials work very well against Maclo and Magus Minotaur. Guaranteed Doom for every enemy for 2 turns. If opponent doesn't have means of removing doom it's easy win. In AAA round Gunner Possessed Mine took down one of the nastiest team all by itself. It's pretty impressive.

wipp
09-02-2019, 03:56 PM
I did some tests today. Celestials work very well against Maclo and Magus Minotaur. Guaranteed Doom for every enemy for 2 turns. If opponent doesn't have means of removing doom it's easy win. In AAA round Gunner Possessed Mine took down one of the nastiest team all by itself. It's pretty impressive.

I must have baught duds. I been testing mine and i only inflicted doom on one char once.

R1ck
09-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Yesterday decided to spend some ironite buying event souls and reach 1500 fallen angel fragments. Got nothing new from 20 souls, then bought and individual soul which gave me Gunner LoL. Then bought warrior LoL with fragments. It was easy to awake each LoL but to level them up is required some materials really difficult to get. Need 25 1* awaken shards for each class, after farming level 12 with 2 keys I got only 2 red and 3 Gunner. Very low rate, for 600 ironite spent on farming.

URock
09-02-2019, 06:08 PM
I bought a 10-soul pack and got 10 LOLs, all fully charded and fully awakened. I sacrificed them all, because I was looking for some useless toons.

blade685
09-02-2019, 06:46 PM

all event done= must buy 30 souls to have 1500 frag for a soul
that 30 souls gave me only shit 3* and 3-4 shit 4* too others souls only 3* lol
Must use 1500 for red light toon ......
Absolutely no talismans in dungeon for me

wipp
09-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Blade,your the smart one here for not spending real money.i feel like a fool for buying a frag pack and using them to buy broken tals

blade685
09-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Blade,your the smart one here for not spending real money.i feel like a fool for buying a frag pack and using them to buy broken tals

i will never buy anything in that game because prices are ridiculous
If not perhaps if dev don't cheat too but they cheat :)

Olevipoeg
09-02-2019, 07:09 PM
I must have baught duds. I been testing mine and i only inflicted doom on one char once.
Maybe it works only on first turn.

Muzzleloader
09-02-2019, 07:19 PM
I have 1400 falling angel frags without spending any money. I dont see where you would need to buy 30 souls . After 4-5 dungeons not a inkling of a yellow talismam.

blade685
09-02-2019, 07:35 PM
I have 1400 falling angel frags without spending any money. I dont see where you would need to buy 30 souls . After 4-5 dungeons not a inkling of a yellow talismam.

because i think the game didn't gave me all rewards ( bug) less than 1400 for me = 3 pack to have 1500+ :)

Mario.Ahner
09-03-2019, 05:21 AM
I still laugh my ass off, when I read how many still continue to spend money in this game.

And those "spenders" are not the saviours of the game, but the destroyers. Why should NF invest time to release something bugfree or fix bugs, when the money flows without that effort?

Olevipoeg
09-03-2019, 07:04 AM
I still laugh my ass off, when I read how many still continue to spend money in this game.

And those "spenders" are not the saviours of the game, but the destroyers. Why should NF invest time to release something bugfree or fix bugs, when the money flows without that effort?
If "spenders" stop buying things the game will end very soon.

Bakura
09-03-2019, 10:59 AM

Many gamers feel the way you do. This game has changed hands several times, lack of revenue was the reason. Navigator Games under Nodding Frog, produces the game now. They have like 30 people in the company. When I found this out, I actually was surprised the game is as good as it is, with such a small company. Don't forget, payroll, office space rent, insurance, utilities, bandwidth, servers, backup servers, maintenance, etc. The cost to run things can be alot. If I spend $20 a month, that's a small fraction of their costs. Factor how many worldwide Iron Maiden Fans there are, then how many are gamers, then how many of those know of the game, then how many play and stick with it. Then... lastly.... how few actually financially support the game.
From all of us who financially support the game, to keep the servers and bandwidth going, so you can leech for free and laugh down at us ......YOU'RE WELCOME !!!

Btw... added to my team in the last 8 days, Ed Hunter/ M. Lord of Light Lvl.9/ Wrathchild/Lamia, Reaper Boss/ Sacred talis/Yin talis
Enjoy your free stuff.... I know I'm enjoying my "In App Purchases."

Symbiote
09-03-2019, 11:00 AM
If "spenders" stop buying things the game will end very soon.

Yeah maybe, but it could be, that NF would rethink there business model and would try to produce more QUALITY instead of money milking quantity and untested crap.

I understand that need money to go on, but there are sooo many other possibilities to make money with the ingame purchases. Out there are a lot great games which showed, that it is possible to make money without P2W Crap and ONLY buy Characters and that stuff..,
AND these Developers deliver quality, bugfree good balanced games. ;)

Shaolin85london
09-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Many gamers feel the way you do. This game has changed hands several times, lack of revenue was the reason. Navigator Games under Nodding Frog, produces the game now. They have like 30 people in the company. When I found this out, I actually was surprised the game is as good as it is, with such a small company. Don't forget, payroll, office space rent, insurance, utilities, bandwidth, servers, backup servers, maintenance, etc. The cost to run things can be alot. If I spend $20 a month, that's a small fraction of their costs. Factor how many worldwide Iron Maiden Fans there are, then how many are gamers, then how many of those know of the game, then how many play and stick with it. Then... lastly.... how few actually financially support the game.
From all of us who financially support the game, to keep the servers and bandwidth going, so you can leech for free and laugh down at us ......YOU'RE WELCOME !!!

Btw... added to my team in the last 8 days, Ed Hunter/ M. Lord of Light Lvl.9/ Wrathchild/Lamia, Reaper Boss/ Sacred talis/Yin talis
Enjoy your free stuff.... I know I'm enjoying my "In App Purchases."

Ahahaa love this. Well said!

scott-5496
09-03-2019, 03:20 PM
People do need to soend or the game wil die - at the moment my guess is that Iron Maiden are underwriting things and there may also be deals that get money to the devs through the tour such as a % of merch (maybe) or indeed ticket sales. They two are supporting one another is my guess here. But the game is a business and we have to consider that - if there is no money I cant see Maiden bailing it out. At the moment due to the tour links and promotions I think the game will be fine for quite a while.

I do buy stuff as well, not a lot but enough.

If we consider that as an example there is a player base of e.g. 10k - even if all of them were to cough up £5 a month that is not a lot of money for 30 staff and related game costs. Even £10 a month would not cover it all I am sure.

Esquatcho
09-04-2019, 04:34 AM
To those that spend, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

- someone who doesn't spend

To be honest, when I get frustrated about things, I just remember that I play hours a day, love the lore and music and that I get it for free. Cant really complain then... Well I can, but I try to be more optimistic about my playing situation.

As someone who had a break and came back, if its getting too much for you, leaving for a while is something I definitely recommend. Come back to a heap of trooper badges and a heap of chars to catch up on (which then goes super quick)!

In this event, I did waste 900 ironite on a 10 pack, even though I have promised myself a million times that I would never do it unless I had enough ironite to buy enough packs to guarantee the character. Kicking myself I did it tbh. The luck never goes your way unless you arent expecting it to!

Bakura
09-04-2019, 01:16 PM
I hope I didn't offend anyone or come off too harsh.

I just get p!ssed when people who do spend money on this game never complain about those who don't....BUT, those who play for free attack or mock the players who do financially support the game.

I'm quite frankly struggling financially, but I don't spend money on much else, and this game has become an investment. Plus, it's not always how much you spend, but rather how strategically you spend it.

Good Luck to all Troopers!
You guys have become like family.... papa Bruce would be proud!

If anyone wants a stress reliever from this game we all love, I suggest this post...
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12234-While-Autofarming

kgk56
09-04-2019, 02:15 PM
I just get p!ssed when people who do spend money on this game never complain about those who don't....BUT, those who play for free attack or mock the players who do financially support the game.

Couldn't said better ... thank U

A proud spender

Muzzleloader
09-04-2019, 02:33 PM
I dont understand why people complain if someone spends real money and earns a benefit in the game. For one you are supporting the game that wouldnt exist without financial support. Secondly that life, some decide to spend thier disposable income on a game more power to them.

brogami
09-05-2019, 12:10 AM
Statistically speaking, most of the people that get upset when I occasionally drop $5 in a game are spending $8 a day themselves at goddamn Starbucks.

GrimDusk
09-05-2019, 03:03 AM
I spent a lot during the Night City event, and not much since. Honestly I feel content with where I am in the game, as most of what I want to achieve can’t be done with purchases. I just need to work and farm. If I feel that there’s a good deal or a worthwhile item to spend on, ill support the game.

Bakura
09-05-2019, 05:54 AM
Statistically speaking, most of the people that get upset when I occasionally drop $5 in a game are spending $8 a day themselves at goddamn Starbucks.

(Barista) Hi, welcome to Starbucks, can I get your name?
(Customer) Yes, it's SoyBoy Loser, but you can just call me a "tool."
(Barista) Ok, tool.... what can I getcha?
(Customer) Yes, I would like the Grande Matcha Green Tea Creme blended frappacino, with low fat cream, sugar free caramel syrup, and whip cream on top, with a blueberry scone, a sprouted green vegan bagel, and this bag of your whole bean "Kenya African Blend" coffee.
(Barista) Ok, your total is $38.64.
(Customer) Here's $40, you can keep the change. Tell me, Shane is it..... ? Uh yes, do you validate parking here?

(LoL) 😎🤘

Seriously, I joke.... I hope no one here is offended.... I actually used to go to Starbucks for iced coffee and a scone on lunchbreaks.

URock
09-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Which Lord is the best to go for?

kgk56
09-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Which Lord is the best to go for?

I have the Warrior & the Magus. Magus have my preference.

URock
09-05-2019, 03:06 PM
Passives can be disabled and buffs can be stolen, so it doesn't matter at all.
So which Lord is good for farming, especially for the use in the color restricted dungeons?

Bakura
09-05-2019, 04:21 PM
I have the Magus, he's cool. But I'm saving my frags for the Gunner LoL, I believe he has an actual Fury move.

[Original post edited due to lies and disinformation spread by "Mr. Wippel".... who is really just jealous that I have a Magus Lord of Light at level 9, and he just bought a Tour Eddie (Holy Smoke) that we all already have! Oh, and he spent all his fallen angel frags on a talisman set and will never get an Awakened LoL... because he secretly prefers Miley Cyrus over Iron Maiden!!!!]

wipp
09-05-2019, 04:50 PM
I have the Magus, he's cool. But I'm saving my frags for the Gunner LoL, I believe he has an actual Fury move.

Someone told me the 6th mystery LoL will be a hybrid of LOL and Lilliths.
Also, that he will be like 4,000 frags and won't be available in the FC store. Anyone else know of this, or is this a myth?

Hahahaha dam

scott-5496
09-05-2019, 05:44 PM
I have Warrior on 5 purples and he is decent - no game changer at al though and he has not replaced my high level farming team. Not sure what he wil be like with further awakens but so far he is solid and hits pretty hard. Decent for echo for sure.

I may just wait until the FC purchases occur for the rest of them. I also got the celestial set but still to level them up and put them on a character to try out. Did not get the other two sets of talisman that were available.

GrimDusk
09-05-2019, 08:11 PM
The last "Lord of Light" added will be Lucifer. Someone came across him in the collections tab that randomly appears for some players, and he found a few characters that went along to support this. Until I see what Lucifer can do, I'm not buying any of the Lords of Light.

wipp
09-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Same here grim,i baught a set of tals but im saving the rest

Amarthir
09-05-2019, 10:06 PM
Passives can be disabled and buffs can be stolen, so it doesn't matter at all.
So which Lord is good for farming, especially for the use in the color restricted dungeons?

Blue Lord of Light inflicts aoe Doom and Dark Ghost with his basic. He's much better to get than red one.

Yup
09-05-2019, 10:42 PM
Blue Lord of Light inflicts aoe Doom and Dark Ghost with his basic. He's much better to get than red one.

It's all relative.. Doom and Dark ghost mean nothing here - I've LONG had a team set to clear silver buffs.... But the counters and removing damage shield of the Warrior LOL are fantastic.

wipp
09-05-2019, 11:30 PM
Where u been yup? On vacation?

Bakura
09-06-2019, 12:09 AM
I use toons w/ no Doom passives (and singularity on another.)

The Ghost can pro long the enemy from dieing sometimes, but on my attack team I use M. LoL w/ a toon whose special can remove gold buffs. Kills ghosted immediately. (That's all I'm elaborating on about that.)

Esquatcho
09-06-2019, 03:28 AM
I saw a sentinel LoL, with perfect disable passive, perfect sleep and perfect stun chances. Not sure how hard he hits, but looks pretty good for a single hitter. Im wondering what the gunner and assassin LOLs look like. Tbh, thats the only reason I havent bought one yet... the frags a burning a serious hole in my pocket though!!!

URock
09-06-2019, 08:39 AM
The last "Lord of Light" added will be Lucifer. Someone came across him in the collections tab that randomly appears for some players, and he found a few characters that went along to support this. Until I see what Lucifer can do, I'm not buying any of the Lords of Light.

TY! This is what we should go for: wait and see, not hesitate!

Bakura
09-06-2019, 09:55 AM

Did they happen to see a cost?
I wonder if he will be double the frags or what?

URock
09-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Did they happen to see a cost?
I wonder if he will be double the frags or what?

He will double the bugs (New Passive)

GrimDusk
09-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Nope. Nothing was seen except Lucifer as a file, with Warrior LoL’s abilities as a placeholder.

Abhinit-0180
09-08-2019, 05:22 AM
I have about 500 frags of fallen angel. What should I get, any ideas?

Bakura
09-08-2019, 07:55 AM
I have about 500 frags of fallen angel. What should I get, any ideas?

More frags will drop over the next month, save them for a Lord of Light!
There is till time.

Olevipoeg
09-08-2019, 09:12 AM
It's all relative.. Doom and Dark ghost mean nothing here - I've LONG had a team set to clear silver buffs.... But the counters and removing damage shield of the Warrior LOL are fantastic.
Maybe I'm wrong but i think cleaning Dark Ghost causes immediate permadeath.

Bakura
09-08-2019, 09:52 AM
I have an Ed and an M. LOL. Both inflict dark ghost. It can be cleansed. It also can override doom. Meaning you don't die from doom, only once the d. ghost expires. But as I mentioned before, I also have a character who removes gold buffs, so once either of my toons inflict dark ghost, I follow up and remove it, bam.....instant death. ( but d. ghost is silver?.... yes, I know.)
Ofcourse, the AI may not play my defense team that way.
Nonetheless it works, especially now, since it is still new, and many don't have it or can't defend it. But like w/ Lamia, the new toons will be built to use or defend it. It is part of the new meta. From crave to dark ghost.... "as the arena turns, these are the days of our lives,"..... LOL.

JudasFromHell
09-10-2019, 01:50 PM
The LoL toons look useful to me, i got one assassin and one warrior. Did someone already do a top 5 for the LoL?

Deathbat6120
09-14-2019, 02:23 AM
Got the table for the latest event all ready, hope it helps!!

thealchemist
09-14-2019, 06:48 AM
I thought they were pretty clear that obtaining a LOL beyond part 1 was not possible unless you purchased one with fallen angel fragments or with FC when they become available in that part of the store at the end of the mega event. Yet here we are with event souls that also give LOL fragments? WTF. I feel deceived. No way I would have purchased the souls I did in part 1 if there was any chance of LOL frags also being obtainable in a future event. Way to go. You duped me. Hope you are proud devs. With this and the fact I am still waiting for the proper rewards from the last gauntlet reset (have had no actual correspondence from 3 emails except to say the latest ticket was closed on the last email I got this morning saying they feel its been resolved when it hasn't!) I am getting quite pissed off with this game.

Mercifal
09-14-2019, 10:11 AM
Warrior and Magus LOL were taken away from buying with fragments and now we can buy the Sentinel and the Gunner. [...]
Great...

They still are available for me though, you just have to scroll a bit further to find them in the store.

Stranger
09-14-2019, 10:45 AM
To fulfil the Dark Lilith challenges we need all five MAX AWAKENED LOLs! This is a task for years! :eek: Or for them with really thick wallet...

Olevipoeg
09-14-2019, 11:08 AM
One night 9 new chars. All are very expensive to obtain and level up. To play or not to play, that is the question.

URock
09-14-2019, 11:32 AM
It's nice to have a long term goal, but we need more free SOT to do all the stuff (daily quests+farming) or we need a reduction of the costs per run in the new dungeons.
Yup said this many times, so c'mon Navigator Frogs!

Ip4
09-14-2019, 11:47 AM
i have assassin LOL and have 1500 fragments to buy another one,who is the best LOL?

Smudger24
09-14-2019, 12:00 PM
Got the table for the latest event all ready, hope it helps!!

You're awesome Deathbat....

Bakura
09-14-2019, 02:38 PM
i have assassin LOL and have 1500 fragments to buy another one,who is the best LOL?

I was gonna wait for G. & A. LoL..... But after awakening a Magus.... I decided to get a Warrior..... due to the 300+ colored 3* evo runes. So, turned out I had 300 red.... evolved the warrior 3 times yesterday.
Trying to get yellow 3* runes is a slow boat to nowhere.... Let alone hundreds..... from a dungeon open 1 day a week. Or, looks like we can buy packs w/ a hundred of each color..... plus they drop in dungeons now.

Something to plan for.

GrimDusk
09-14-2019, 04:21 PM
Wait for Lucifer to arrive in game. We don't know his stats and what he will look like fully awakened, so do not purchase any Lord Of Light characters yet.

rags-6094
09-14-2019, 08:42 PM
Wait for Lucifer to arrive in game. We don't know his stats and what he will look like fully awakened, so do not purchase any Lord Of Light characters yet.
Lucifer? Really? Isn’t that the fictional character we already know as the Beast?
Next they’ll have a character for God as well!
I had kind of thought that the character in question marks along with the 5 x classes of Lord of Light they advertised last week that was due to be revealed in the final stage of this mega event, has been revealed already as Dark Lilith.
Is this not the case?
I’m mean it’s highly likely I’ve missed out on something. Is there any truth to this Lucifer or is this just a prediction?