PDA

View Full Version : Finished Underworld Madness - need Troopers!

Ionswarm
09-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Just earned my last gold skull and want to try the Trooper thing to collect Eddies and upgrades until Night City and Arena releases. Doesn't matter if you are high level or low as long as you will play my champion daily and earn badges!

Ionswarm-4129

Hallion91
09-04-2016, 06:46 AM
Hey dude,
I'll add you, I play every day and all my troopers too. But man, what the hell, "want to try the Trooper thing" sounds like you didn't use Troopers at all until now, is that right ? If yes, man you are missing so many bonuses, I am in Underworld Madness level (not far though, just finished Circle of Fire) and I would be much weaker if it wasn't for Troopers.

Hallion91
09-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Well, I just saw your team. I really doubt you finished Underworld Madness with just a level 100 Soldier Eddie, but anyway, I don't care about it as long as we gather trooper points together. Cheers, good luck !

MrFreeze
09-05-2016, 11:12 PM
Congratulations on finishing. I just finished underworld madness today also. I haven't got gold on all of them yet though. I've got 5 spots to fill on my trooper list as well. Use them all daily. I don't have any 5 star characters yet but I'm working on it. Request sent

Ionswarm
09-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Got you both. Thanks!

Thor
09-14-2016, 09:18 PM
Just added Hallion!
All the Beast!
Thor-1767

Well, I just saw your team. I really doubt you finished Underworld Madness with just a level 100 Soldier Eddie, but anyway, I don't care about it as long as we gather trooper points together. Cheers, good luck !

Sudjenica
09-22-2016, 10:20 AM
Just earned my last gold skull and want to try the Trooper thing to collect Eddies and upgrades until Night City and Arena releases. Doesn't matter if you are high level or low as long as you will play my champion daily and earn badges!

Ionswarm-4129

I added you (Rusalka-6140).
I'll use your Trooper every single day, but you may not get the badges since the game crashes in 95% of the cases. However, if and when they fix this bug, you'll be getting badges from me every day :)
If you want me to change my champion, just let me know.

Ionswarm
09-24-2016, 02:35 PM
Just wanted to apologize to all of my Troopers. I managed to keep up with everything while traveling for 10 days, but the night I got home I started having issues loading. I get hung up on the title screen. Tech support had it fixed, but that only lasted a day. :/

Ionswarm
10-05-2016, 11:35 PM
I've given up on ever getting back into my original account, Ionswarm-4129. If any of my former Troopers have slots available, my new account is Relentless-3385.

Cheers!