PDA

View Full Version : New characters I found in the Collections tab

DoctorEly
09-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Hey everybody,

I recently had the "Collections" tab pop up in my book of souls, and to my surprise, I got a sneak peek at some upcoming characters. Pictures are acting up, I apologize.

Eddies

Fallen Icarus Eddie: a limited Flight of Icarus Eddie, who essentially has a form of labyrinth talismans on him. Passive is "Wings of a Dream": Increase negative effect duration on each enemy by 1 turn at the start of your turn. Deal additional true damage for every negative effect on the enemy after each action. 50% chance to avoid taking damage. Will take random damage based off of 10% of your max HP when you fail to avoid taking damage.

Soccer Eddie (Class unknown): Four star Eddie. No icon, no class. Appears in every character class page. Has placeholder skills, but should be fun to speculate.

Lone Star Eddie: Four star Eddie. Uses Gangland Eddie as a placeholder icon and skillset.

Characters

Lucifer: Five star, uses Warrior LoL as a placeholder.

Dark Lilith: Five star, unique version of Lilith. Deals physical, magical and true damage to all enemies for abilities. Inflicts perfect disable with her basic. Passive deals 500% of a random enemy's max HP as true damage to that enemy, then heals all allies to full afterward when an ally dies.

Pharaoh Dog King (Warrior and Sentinel): New PDK'S. Have placeholder skillsets from their respective Lilith.

Shardborn: Four star group of characters. Have unique skillsets and passive.

Onyx Son: Similar to the Shardborns, except these use the Minotaur skillsets as placeholders.

Evolved Wicker Cultists: Four star versions of the Cultists with updated skills and passives.

wipp
09-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Soccer eddie? Wtf

edsel
09-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Sparton, it it you?

DoctorEly
09-02-2019, 02:08 AM
Just in case anyone was curious, Fallen Icarus Ed had icon artwork, while everything else listed didn't.

GrimDusk
09-02-2019, 03:01 AM
YES THAT'S THE DAN MUMFORD ICARUS EDDIE! Sorry, it's just such a great piece of art and I love it so much. Also, I knew Lucifer was coming, but Dark Lilith is a surprise for certain. The Shardborn and Onyx Sons are the replacements for Newborn of Lights and Golden Sons, for the LoL storyline. This is exciting!

thealchemist
09-02-2019, 04:10 AM
Lucifer or the dark lilith might be the sixth and currently unknown character from the mega event? Possibly the former due to LOL merging with the shard of the beast? and the shardborns and onyx sons are the "dark" (or corrupted?) versions of the golden sons and newborns? so maybe there will be new characters available in part 2 of the mega event? if not part 3 by the looks of it.

druid138
09-02-2019, 07:05 AM
Dark Lilith. Take my Ironite.

GrimDusk
09-02-2019, 01:46 PM
More likely than not Dark Lilith will be a boss only.

Highace
09-02-2019, 10:51 PM
I think that Soccer Eddie might already be coming this month since the cosmos cup event does sound like it'll have something to do with football.

URock
10-01-2019, 02:24 PM
All leaks are truth so far...but: no leaks of "Dracula" (October Event). Maybe Lucifer is Dracula?

GrimDusk
10-01-2019, 03:35 PM
All leaks are truth so far...but: no leaks of "Dracula" (October Event). Maybe Lucifer is Dracula?

Unlikely; the collections tab didn't have everything in it. In addition, there are also Onyx Sons listed, which are likely just the corrupted versions of the Golden Sons from the regular LoL dungeon. So, I think that Lucifer having the Warrior LoL skills in place of actual skills means he's probably related to the LoL dungeon.

Zugzwang
10-01-2019, 11:32 PM
What’s the point of leaking the character’s right before they are released? Some people may want to be surprised and not know everything in advance. Sure one could read leaks to a TV show if they want but you didn’t even warn people it was a leak. I’m sorry but that’s bad form.

GrimDusk
10-01-2019, 11:42 PM
What’s the point of leaking the character’s right before they are released? Some people may want to be surprised and not know everything in advance. Sure one could read leaks to a TV show if they want but you didn’t even warn people it was a leak. I’m sorry but that’s bad form.

I mean, it says new characters I found. You don't need to click on the post if you're that worried about being spoiled.

Zugzwang
10-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Yea it said new characters I found. That doesn’t mean anything. The person could have been new and just have noticed something new to them. Face it— whoever Dr. Ely is spoiled things. They can own it and have a disclaimer if they do it again. Let the person who leaked it answer—they don’t need you to answer for them. Surprised the Devs let this sort of thing even happen. Makes the game into a joke when it’s a constant beta test.

DoctorEly
10-02-2019, 01:05 AM
Done. Probably too late at this point, but I should've put it there in the first place. I didn't mean to make anybody mad or upset, I was just simply sharing something I found. Sorry for being an idiot and overlooking it, I guess. Anyways, it does go to show that some things slip through testing. They have patched it at this point, however.

NyBSfP
10-02-2019, 03:28 AM
Whatever, don’t sweat it. People are offended by everything these days. For each of those, you will have someone offended if you didn’t share. It’s their choice to click, their choice to read past the first line once they realize they shouldn’t have clicked and their choice to be appalled and throw a hissy fit.

Amarthir
10-02-2019, 05:26 AM
Ugh.

You know I just missed a moment to look into the collections tab. Me being the guy who instinctively opens and closes the BoS to close the notification that I have souls, I saw it for a moment and when I opened the book back up it was gone.

Damn it when is Collections gonna be an actual feature and not just a cock tease?

Olevipoeg
10-02-2019, 05:27 AM
Done. Probably too late at this point, but I should've put it there in the first place. I didn't mean to make anybody mad or upset, I was just simply sharing something I found. Sorry for being an idiot and overlooking it, I guess. Anyways, it does go to show that some things slip through testing. They have patched it at this point, however.
Don't be sorry. In this game we need every bit of information to be prepared for what is coming. Thank you for sharing!

Zugzwang
10-03-2019, 12:28 AM
Whatever, don’t sweat it. People are offended by everything these days. For each of those, you will have someone offended if you didn’t share. It’s their choice to click, their choice to read past the first line once they realize they shouldn’t have clicked and their choice to be appalled and throw a hissy fit.

If you thought THAT was a hissy fit you’ve never read my posts 😂. You should see some of my other rants. I like a good wind up on the forums man. It’s all good I really was just taking the piss over something that’s not a big deal. When the dude said he was sorry it kinda took the fun out of it but hey — he got the last word anyway.

DoctorEly
10-03-2019, 12:44 AM
If you thought THAT was a hissy fit you’ve never read my posts 😂. You should see some of my other rants. I like a good wind up on the forums man. It’s all good I really was just taking the piss over something that’s not a big deal. When the dude said he was sorry it kinda took the fun out of it but hey — he got the last word anyway.

I am resisting every urge in my Canadian blood that wants me to say "I'm sorry for being sorry"... I like a good bit of banter myself, but I have crippling self-loathing issues that like to be especially bad when I upset anyone. I know better than to bring my personal issues in here but... Eh. Whatever. Hope you're all looking to the content coming our way!

Zugzwang
10-03-2019, 01:49 AM
I am resisting every urge in my Canadian blood that wants me to say "I'm sorry for being sorry"... I like a good bit of banter myself, but I have crippling self-loathing issues that like to be especially bad when I upset anyone. I know better than to bring my personal issues in here but... Eh. Whatever. Hope you're all looking to the content coming our way!

I’ve been addicted to banter ever since I visited England in 2000. I thank the Brits for inventing it. If you read my posts you’ll see that 95% of them are just like that one. Why? Because that just how I like to post on here— there’s no real reason. I’ve even been warned a few times to tone it down. But this last one was pretty harmless. Anyway, here’s what I personally do when someone says something either incredibly stupid or they get really upset about something trivial: I pretend they are actually just being REALLY sarcastic or are a REALLY good actor. Makes the world a much more enjoyable place....