PDA

View Full Version : Towerfall (Gauntlet) - Complete Challenges for Persecution Talismans, + MORE

Ruby_LOTB
09-02-2019, 12:00 AM

Complete specific challenges in the Gauntlet for valuable rewards!

From now until September 15th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges in the Gauntlet to earn rewards such as Cosmic Evo Materials, Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and more!

You can also earn a full set of Persecution Talismans by completing class-specific Gauntlet Battle event challenges!

Persecution Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce damage taken by 35%, and reflect 30% of the damage received back to all enemies. They also provide a 35% Chance to Inflict Perfect Heal Block on each enemy for 2 turns when hit.

Finally, we have a few deals available to help your Gunners survive the battles ahead!

We have 2 Gunner Gauntlet Packs on offer in our Limited Offers store in the Cosmos! The Gunner Soul Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐Yellow XP Shards, Rare Gunner Souls and a Gunner Legendary Soul to fill in and power up your team! The Gunner Talisman Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐ Yellow XP Runes, Skill Shards and a full set of both Persecution and Banner Talismans!
Grab the “Persecution Talisman Finisher Set”. If you are having trouble collecting all 3 talismans from the event challenges, you can buy 1 Persecution talisman for Ironite.

Muzzleloader
09-02-2019, 12:34 AM
Where were persecution talisman previously available. I forgot about them until I was leveling up talisman for the challenge.

HuckFinn150
09-02-2019, 12:42 AM
I think it was the Executioner event or maybe the infernal. Whichever it was I never got a set, so I don't recall.

thealchemist
09-02-2019, 04:02 AM
Persecution are fairly new, it might have been the last event dungeon tied with Flight of Icarus Ed and the Minotaurs from memory as that did have a bit of a Gunner theme running through it.

Stormseye
09-02-2019, 04:15 AM
Persecution are fairly new, it might have been the last event dungeon tied with Flight of Icarus Ed and the Minotaurs from memory as that did have a bit of a Gunner theme running through it.

Yes they were the rewards for completely the Dungeon with Flight of Icarus. They are also the rewards for the current Guantlet weeks.

thealchemist
09-02-2019, 04:37 AM
They are also the rewards for the current Guantlet weeks.

Yeah I was hoping for banner to be gauntlet rewards instead as I dont have a complete set of them. Oh well... Seeing how I didn't even get my gauntlet rewards today the point is kinda mute :|

Ip4
09-02-2019, 06:52 PM
your stupid gauntlet with only gunner team on AAA...boring...

HuckFinn150
09-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Gunner again!!???

Iced_Earth
09-02-2019, 10:06 PM
Its a gunner season.. cmon guys, nothing new. Necropolis was only sentinel, Mariner magus. You know it, dont complain

Muzzleloader
09-02-2019, 10:26 PM
Some people only need the slightest bit of a reason to complain. Some people complain just to hear themselves and other even complain even when the results are from thier own actions.

If it's a legitimate complaint with specific points it may lead to helping others. I like it when the complaint is it is a lame event because I already have the items in the reward.

HuckFinn150
09-03-2019, 03:15 AM
I played and made it to AA tonight and hit this team. I lost the toss twice and in one blow the Minotaur killed my entire teams. They were maxed with shards and talismans and try these thing took one blow and I was laid to rest. Have yet to try again as I don't think my choices could survive either. Suggestions?6052

namaste
09-03-2019, 04:00 AM
Well.. last Gauntlet event I got to AAA and was met with not one but two LoL awakened characters that destroyed anything I threw at them. Not only that, the Gauntlet rewards appears to be less than what was advertised... I only got 8 Brave talisman when should have received 10, plus the fragments for wrathchild, FFE and heroic souls were less too. I don't really care considering 2 or 4 do not make a full talisman set but its the principal surely. Oh well....

Esquatcho
09-03-2019, 08:14 AM
I played and made it to AA tonight and hit this team. I lost the toss twice and in one blow the Minotaur killed my entire teams. They were maxed with shards and talismans and try these thing took one blow and I was laid to rest. Have yet to try again as I don't think my choices could survive either. Suggestions?6052

gunner lillith with greed and inspiriation is important here I think. I nearly got kicked out of AA last round with a similar team. Someone with vipers (or with passive disable) also useful to avoid the M lillith.

Get rid of the minoraur first, after G lillith has stripped all the buffs and then its not such a tough battle.

Maybe try: Doomsday Ed (labyrinth), M derby demon (vipers), G Lillith (greed/inspo), prisoner (primordials)

This event kinda makes me which I kept more spare gunner lilliths. So useful for buff removal!

Volrath
09-03-2019, 01:52 PM
I got hit with that same team and haven't been able to win. That yellow minotaur is an ASSHOLE!

Douchebag
09-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Holy shit, I'm stuck here as well... that fucking Minotaur is too good :|

Olevipoeg
09-03-2019, 05:35 PM
This one was doable. I did it using DDE(Labyrinth ) Magus Lilith(Fortune Sustaining) Magus Hierophant(Radiant Sacred)Alchemist( Warlord Sustaining ) Radiant set is absolutely required or Minotaur will destroy you.
Real tough one was Ramesses, Gunner Minotaur(Persecution Chance) Sentinel Maclo(shell) and Assassin Minotaur(primordial)

Esquatcho
09-04-2019, 04:35 AM
This one was doable. I did it using DDE(Labyrinth ) Magus Lilith(Fortune Sustaining) Magus Hierophant(Radiant Sacred)Alchemist( Warlord Sustaining ) Radiant set is absolutely required or Minotaur will destroy you.
Real tough one was Ramesses, Gunner Minotaur(Persecution Chance) Sentinel Maclo(shell) and Assassin Minotaur(primordial)

You got both those teams in AA? If so, geez, one was hard enough for me last round (I got that ramesses team too).

Heavy1974
09-04-2019, 09:51 AM
Yellow Minotaur ripped 5 teams apart. 4 times that team was going first, his first strike left me nearly dead every time.
AA ist the end for me this time...

Olevipoeg
09-04-2019, 11:31 AM
You got both those teams in AA? If so, geez, one was hard enough for me last round (I got that ramesses team too).
Yes. Both.

Esquatcho
09-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Yes. Both.

Well Ive got all my fingers crossed I dont come across two gunner minotaurs!

kgk56
09-04-2019, 01:39 PM
I nearly get wipped by this team too (damn Minotaur singlely oneshoted 4 of my strongest teams) : I lose the toss 5 times, but the last one was the good (sorry, don't remember the team I used but Green Lilith was in)

kgk56
09-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Well Ive got all my fingers crossed I dont come across two gunner minotaurs!

Or a team like this one ?

HuckFinn150
09-04-2019, 03:31 PM
I've never really annoyed battles, but here as of late I'm giving second thought to any battle against gunner Minotaur.

Olevipoeg
09-04-2019, 08:26 PM
The Hierophants team has very weak talismans.

SinGularity-8786
09-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Every fight in SSS with Lol's… how to get all these doom immunity or silver cleanser for the magus? And on the other hand the 5,6 or 7 times in a row hitting warrior?

rags-6094
09-08-2019, 07:49 PM
On the AA team with Gunner Minotaur I got whipped by that team twice as well, third time I took in a blocker (don’t remember which) I think you could only use Gunner or some other class wasn’t it? If you think their tough wait till you come up against the first two or three in SSS, if you can get passed them and have plenty of depth of Eddies in particular you can keep going round and round without an issue.

Olevipoeg
09-09-2019, 06:16 AM
Usually Gauntlet SSS round has welcoming party of 1-2 really hard teams. Last week ( 2 weeks actually) it had 3 gatekeepers. This week I got 4. Is it me or is it so for everybody?

SinGularity-8786
09-09-2019, 08:18 AM
1+3 a copy of mine. 2nd Charlie instead of Doggy. 4th match magus LoL instead of Charlie. And 4**** magus LoL's at match 1+2.