PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Lamia, Reaper Boss

Leviathan
09-03-2019, 12:08 AM

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until September 5th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Lamia, Reaper Boss Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Lamia, Reaper Boss!

Lamia, Reaper Boss joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Assassin in Legacy of the Beast. The leader of the Savage Reapers, Lamia is straight from the mean streets of Night City and has some nasty tricks up her sleeve! Her attacks will ALWAYS land with a Perfect Hit, and she is able to inflict Fear and Dark Ghost on her opponents.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Lamia, Reaper Boss Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:

Talisman Soul Fragments x50 (250 Lamia Fragments, 10 per event)
T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Guard Set Effect) x1 (1000 Lamia Fragments, 1 per event)
T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Vampiric Set Effect) x1 (1000 Lamia Fragments, 1 per event)
T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Enduring Set Effect) x1 (1000 Lamia Fragments, 1 per event)
Frontier Coins x50 (200 Lilith Fragments, 3 per event)
Iron Coins x125 (250 Common Souls, 8 per event)
Skill Shard x1 (350 Common Souls, 3 per event)
T1 Evo Rune x1 (500 Common Souls, 4 per event)

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Lamia, Reaper Boss:

Get a FREE 10 Lamia, Reaper Boss Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Assassin Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Lamia, Reaper Boss!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Lamia, Reaper Boss, including Inspiration Talismans, as well as debut Yin Talismans!

Yin Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to gain Immunity to Doom, Dark Ghost, and Mark effects.

Inspiration Talismans are blue talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set to gain a 45% Chance to Extend the Duration of Beneficial Effects on self by 2 turns on Perfect Attacks. These Talismans also Lower the Duration of Beneficial Effects on the enemy by 1 turn with each attack.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Lamia, Reaper Boss Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit her, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Amarthir
09-03-2019, 12:27 AM
She kinda looks like that chick from Species lmao.

Alvorada
09-03-2019, 02:38 AM
For those who wondering if LOL frontier dungeon drops lamia and lilith frags: no, it doesn't.

I found at the hard way.

purplepeople
09-03-2019, 02:46 AM
For those who wondering if LOL frontier dungeon drops lamia and lilith frags: no, it doesn't.

I found at the hard way.

Me too. The explicit statements in the copy about what "all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons" will drop are a little misleading.

Shaolin85london
09-03-2019, 03:56 AM
Me too. The explicit statements in the copy about what "all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons" will drop are a little misleading.

Honestly this doesn't really make much sense to me.

LOL dungeon it's an open-door world. Always been the lilith frags environment. Doesn't require anything else than sot to be farmed.

LOL frontier dungeon it's a special locked up place where you can get access committing some special stuff which is frontier key, sot, ironite etc. Has been designed exclusively for awekening material farming.

How on earth someone could even think are those the same thing? What happens if someone doesn't have stockpiles of fc to buy the special key, stay cutted out of the event? Think about it

Alvorada
09-03-2019, 04:31 AM

LOL dungeon it's an open-door world. Always been the lilith frags environment. Doesn't require anything else than sot to be farmed.

LOL frontier dungeon it's a special locked up place where you can get access committing some special stuff which is frontier key, sot, ironite etc. Has been designed exclusively for awekening material farming.

How on earth someone could even think are those the same thing? What happens if someone doesn't have stockpiles of fc to buy the special key, stay cutted out of the event? Think about it

You probably right, but I thought LOL frontier key just unlock new floors of normal LOL dungeon.

In my mistaken understanding, LOL now has XV floors, I-X without restriction and the last five need to be unlocked by time-based keys.

And anwsering you final question, no one need to be cut off if lilith and event frags drops in all fifteen floors.

But you are right. It is 2 separate things.

Shaolin85london
09-03-2019, 04:42 AM
You probably right, but I thought LOL frontier key just unlock new floors of normal LOL dungeon.

In my mistaken understanding, LOL now has XV floors, I-X without restriction and the last five need to be unlocked by time-based keys.

And anwsering you final question, no one need to be cut off if lilith and event frags drops in all fifteen floors.

But you are right. It is 2 separate things.

They enriched the plot giving some LOL dungeon some sense into the whole storyline, but besides that LoL dungeon and Frontier lol dungeon are two separate concepts and two different gameplay 🙂

Olevipoeg
09-03-2019, 07:16 AM

I found at the hard way.
It does. I got 15 for one refill from Level X. :(

satani
09-03-2019, 07:18 AM
She kinda looks like that chick from Species lmao.

now that you said it, can't unsee it. Lol. Like the 3 (or were it 4, i think there was a 4th) movies.

URock
09-03-2019, 09:41 AM
That witch looks like a male sorcerer...maybe she is very old?

GrimDusk
09-03-2019, 11:29 AM
Lamia isn’t worth getting but 3 cosmic talismans are.

Natasmai
09-03-2019, 11:53 AM

They enriched the plot giving some LOL dungeon some sense into the whole storyline, but besides that LoL dungeon and Frontier lol dungeon are two separate concepts and two different gameplay 🙂

If all 15 floors dropped the frags, how could anyone be cut out of it? You don't HAVE to run floors XI-XV, but if DO run them, you should get the drops.

The upper floors arent different at all. It's the same crap with a different boss at the end. You can still clear all floors (so far) in under a minute with just gambler and KP and 2 leveling toons. There is absolutely NO reason we shouldn't be getting the lilith and lamia frags, quite pissed actually.

Muzzleloader
09-03-2019, 12:23 PM
If you run the upper floors LoL there are many other rewards that drop that dont drop on the normal battles. Should they quit dropping 3* evo runes in the upper levels and only have the same but better drops in all the LoL floors.

Lilith frags dont drop during non events why aren't you complaining about that? Why shouldnt they have all the LoL open like BNW.

The upper and lower floors may have similar opponents, but are different in cost and rewards. If you want the upper floors to drop the same rewards as the lower floors, let's cut the SoT drop rate in the upper floors.

URock
09-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Lamia isn’t worth getting but 3 cosmic talismans are.
No! They are only T1, right?

GrimDusk
09-03-2019, 01:06 PM
No! They are only T1, right? Yes, but they have good augments and aren’t useless. Lamia has no game changing abilities.

Natasmai
09-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until September 5th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Lamia, Reaper Boss Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Lamia, Reaper Boss!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

This is why they should drop in the upper levels. None of what anyone has said makes any says. I dont care whether I need a key or not, I dont care what the SoT cost is, I dont care what other items drop in the dungeon, it is an LoL dungeon and it should drop Lilith and character frags.

purplepeople
09-03-2019, 04:14 PM
I don't mind that Lilith/Reaper frags don't drop from the upper floors. The rewards I did get for 600 SOT in level 12 are just fine, and I still have time to grind the event. They can be two different things. But if you call the new frontier dungeon "Lord of Light" floors XI-XV, then you shouldn't say "all floors of Lord of Light" drop frags, you should say floors I-X. It's no big deal, just a minor bit of copy editing.

Muzzleloader
09-03-2019, 05:15 PM
I dont consider levels XI-XV as normal lord of the light dungeons. You need a key to open them and I consider them special dungeons.

sumpfleiche
09-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Played all troopers at lol XII and not a single soul fragment drop... anyone got better results?

HuckFinn150
09-03-2019, 06:26 PM
I've spent 240 sot on level X and only gotten 100 Lamia fragments and 35 Lilith fragments. 10 fragments is there highest I've gotten. I can't get the 10 free due to no access to the stores. This with the connection errors is really starting to bite. The natural sands of time should be at least 500...

Olevipoeg
09-03-2019, 06:39 PM
Yes, but they have good augments and aren’t useless. Lamia has no game changing abilities.
Lamia skills are quite good. Removes Crave and it is Immune to Sleep and Stun. Good counter to Malakhov passive, Ferryman and Viper Wearing Charlotte. Death marks burns thru damage reduction sets, with Echo it could inflict 2-4 marks to all per turn without using any mana.

mikus666
09-03-2019, 08:02 PM
My Lilth frag drops are not being credited. Have logged support ticket. Is this happening to anyone else?

HuckFinn150
09-03-2019, 09:14 PM
My Lilth frag drops are not being credited. Have logged support ticket. Is this happening to anyone else?

Night be. I can't check mine but about every other bug. I know it of 2 natural refills I've only shown 35

Unwon
09-04-2019, 10:20 AM
I've refilled 600 SOT like 6 or 7 times, gotten about 2000 lamia fragments and 900 lilith fragments

Edit: got 2 lilith souls, got 2 magus ones... That's my third one

Olevipoeg
09-05-2019, 12:14 PM
What to buy? Enduring Cosmic or Vampiric Cosmic? Enduring is extremely annoying and can save your butt if opponent doesn't have means to remove it. Vampiric works well with Warlord and could make possible Warlord Sustaining Vampiric combo. Guard is also ok but many Eddies don't have Fury attack enymore.

scott-5496
09-05-2019, 12:47 PM
I am not sure I am going to go for any of them though may just go for 1 as I have a lot of cosmics now - far too many in fact and pretty sure I have a vampiric (?) but defo got Immortality (2 or 3), Chance (2 or 3) and several with the Detah Mark skill. I think a few Void Augments and a couple with Life too....cant remember what all else - I will need to take stock of what I have. I know for sure that the ones I get least are attack based - 75% of mine focus on magic with no attack stat.

Tim28213
09-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Inventory overflow = the new RNG for me.

Again Devs. Please adjust the inventory overflow issue.
The main reason I am able to play and have a reasonable change of "keeping up" in this game is the auto-run feature.
I generally enjoy the farming events. I find a team that works and set a large amount of SoT to auto-run when I go to bed.
Every night this week I wake up to inventory overflow errors and the run I had planned to complete is interrupted way before it should have ended. I have not been able to complete nearly as many runs of the dungeons as I had hoped as a result. I have used a huge amount of shards on characters I had no intention of leveling up just so I didn't feel I was wasting them. The sac event took me about 3 minutes to complete because every single dupe character I had was max level from all the shards I have burned. In a way I should thank you. I would have spent a lot more ironite buying refills to burn on this event if I had not woken up and found I hadn't used very much the night before.

I count about 25 new shards that were recently introduced to the game. LoL events have the potential to generate huge amounts of shards for the players that choose to really burn through the farming of the event. Inventory management is a huge issue with this game.

The game is great. Bugs and all it is still a lot of fun. Spending the little time I have to play fumbling through inventory control issues is just a waste of time and really takes away from the enjoyment of the overall escape I am looking for when I pick up my device to visit this digital playground.

kgk56
09-05-2019, 01:29 PM
What to buy? Enduring Cosmic or Vampiric Cosmic? Enduring is extremely annoying and can save your butt if opponent doesn't have means to remove it. Vampiric works well with Warlord and could make possible Warlord Sustaining Vampiric combo. Guard is also ok but many Eddies don't have Fury attack enymore.

I took the Vampiric, not sure I go for the others

Highace
09-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Got the vampiric myself. Doubt the other 2 are all that worthwhile.

aidinia
09-05-2019, 04:55 PM
I took the Vampiric, not sure I go for the others

My partner got the vamp one as well, and the stats are horrible! No HP and very low atk...
Did anyone got some of the other two? I don't want to waist on the vampiric, but if all the stats are the same...

Segoy
09-06-2019, 04:42 AM
My partner got the vamp one as well, and the stats are horrible! No HP and very low atk...
Did anyone got some of the other two? I don't want to waist on the vampiric, but if all the stats are the same...

Well, as the Cosmic Talis are still in store, even on the day after finish of the grind, here are the stats of Vampiric and Enduring:
1* Vampiric:
Lv 1/10: Lv 10/10:
Atk +37 Atk +199
Def +25 Def +115
Mr +19 Mr +118

2* Vampiric:
Atk + 275 Atk +???
Def + 164 Def +???
Mr + 196 Mr +???

1* Enduring:
Mag + 29 Mag + 164
Mr + 35 Mr + 116
Sp + 36 Sp + 99

2* Enduring:
Mag + 297 Mag +???
Mr + 231 Mr +???
Sp + 155 Sp +???

With these low stats and overall low Cosmic Evo Runes I am not going to evolve them anytime soon.

Hope it helps!

PS. Stats: Autofarming on Lv. X only - 7 Mega refils in three days (+ whatever SoT I got from game) gave me 2260 Lamia frags (incl. 10 for free from the store) and 1100 Lilith Frags. Plus around 32 LoL Frontier keys (saving for next LoL event)

Olevipoeg
09-06-2019, 07:02 AM
HP doesn't matter very much because you can replace 3 piece purple set with one cosmic and two greens.

Segoy
09-06-2019, 08:20 AM
HP doesn't matter very much because you can replace 3 piece purple set with one cosmic and two greens.

Indeed.

It is a shame we cannot put 6 cosmic talismans, with six different effects, on one character. We would be able to match the AI in Gauntlet.:))

aidinia
09-06-2019, 12:42 PM

I actually, decided to put a random mystic green talisman against a cosmic one in some of my characters because it would benefit more from it, with +6000 HP.
And it's true that I can replace the purple set, but I'm loosing the atk and magic of those talismans, I think even it gives you the skill, the stats aren't worth it, even less for a purple cosmic.
The other purple I have with a specific skill has the same atk and +2000 hp..

I know what you mean tho, but I think this talismans are bad...

kgk56
09-06-2019, 02:20 PM
I actually, decided to put a random mystic green talisman against a cosmic one in some of my characters because it would benefit more from it, with +6000 HP.
And it's true that I can replace the purple set, but I'm loosing the atk and magic of those talismans, I think even it gives you the skill, the stats aren't worth it, even less for a purple cosmic.
The other purple I have with a specific skill has the same atk and +2000 hp..

I know what you mean tho, but I think this talismans are bad...

As Olevipoeg write in a thread I don't remember, pair the vampiric + warlord, you will see some changes :)

Olevipoeg
09-06-2019, 07:23 PM
As Olevipoeg write in a thread I don't remember, pair the vampiric + warlord, you will see some changes :)
And throw in also Sustaining...:)